[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is it true Olive Garden chefs get flown to Italy and taught to

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 42
Thread images: 7

File: pg.jpg (96KB, 700x601px) Image search: [Google]
pg.jpg
96KB, 700x601px
Is it true Olive Garden chefs get flown to Italy and taught to cook certain dishes?
>>
The chefs working R&D do, yes, but the ones actually cooking your food do not, no.
>>
>>7052384
Yes and no. Olive Garden has a deal with a small boutique hotel owned by a wine company in Tuscany.

They send their head chefs and general managers there for a week at a time during the off season, when tourist traffic is low.

They spend one afternoon with the hotel chef, watching her cook and posing for photo ops. The rest of the time they sight-see, sample wine and talk about numbers.

It's basically a corporate retreat. The recipes for all of their food come from a company generated cook book and are as authentically Tuscan as Chef Boyardee.

>source: numerous articles plus a friend of mine used to be chef of the OG in Rapid City, SD.
>>
No. You don't need fancy training to boil a little 'ta and bake frozen 'za.
>>
>>7052384

Their corporate development Chefs that engineer the formula food are, yes.
>>
>>7052420
dunno but the chicken Marsala I had was pretty good from Olive Graden
>>
>>7052406
I'm from rapid city sd. What is your first name?!
>>
>>7052592
DeShawn
>>
File: KMMA.jpg (186KB, 936x468px) Image search: [Google]
KMMA.jpg
186KB, 936x468px
>>7052384
Given how "Italian" the food there is, I'm gonna say no.

n a somewhat related note, for the workers on Kia's automotive assembly lines, Kia actually does send all their workers to South Korea for a bit to teach them manufacturing techniques. Pic related. The Kia Optima race cars for the Pirelli World Challenge series have to come off the same assembly line as production cars according to race regulations.
>>
>>7052592
Luke, but I haven't lived in the RC for 15 years.
>>
>>7052679
No spit. I miss rapid. I live in MA now.
>>
>>7052745
I keep in touch with some folks back there. Hear it's getting a little stabby lately.
>>
>>7052774
I've got friends on Facebook posting statuses that beg for rides home from downtown out of fear of getting stabbed haha
>>
>>7053633
The last time I was back I had just missed a guy who stabbed and wounded six people outside a bar downtown before the crowd managed to subdue him.

When my buddy told me about it, the first thing I said was "Damn, that guy should give lessons"
>>
>>7053823
How do you murricans even have stabbings? Don't you usually get shot as soon as you pull a knife?
>>
>>7053830
No, despite our rather high gun ownership, the majority of Americans don't carry a gun on a day to day basis.
>>
>>7053830
HAHHAHA, no. Gun ownership in America is at an all time low. Gun grabbers might say otherwise but a single person owning 50 guns doesn't mean jack shit when you can only fire 1 or 2 at the same time.
>>
File: M4 with QSM Suppressor.jpg (207KB, 960x720px) Image search: [Google]
M4 with QSM Suppressor.jpg
207KB, 960x720px
>>7053874
>Gun ownership in America is at an all time low.
It is quite the opposite. Gun ownership and gun purchases are growing exponentially each month, according to the FBI's NICS statistics.
>>
>>7054098
it's a few people buying all the guns
they think obamer and the gubmint is gonna come take them, so they want to stockpile as many as they can
they're actually just stockpiling guns
>>
>>7054105
This. It's like /pol/ and /k/ got together and decided Obama was the root of all jewery. A very small number of morons pissing their money away in massive panic buying.
>>
>>7054105
>it's a few people buying all the guns
Do you just make shit up as you type?
>>
>>7054122
160 million gun owners doesn't sound like "just a few" stock piling, you moron.
>>
>>7054145
We're gonna need a citation for that number, my friend. Oh, I'm sorry, are you nra?
>>
>>7054149
You two lunk heads are the ones spouting "facts." Cite that shit or shut the fuck up. I don't pull numbers out of my ass like you. I use the FBI Uniform Crime Statistics, BATFE Firearm Commerce Reports, the Bureau of Justice statistics, the CDC, etc.

You won't find me quoting the fucking Brady Campaign or some other bias organization.

Put up or shut up, you anti-civil rights lap dog.
>>
File: get out.gif (471KB, 474x379px) Image search: [Google]
get out.gif
471KB, 474x379px
>>7054155
I don't see you citing a fucking thing.

Also, >>>/k/ is that way, >>>/pol/ is that way. Pic related.
>>
>>7054155
I'm no fucking lap dog, I own a S&W and a ruger. It's dumbfucks like you that are the reason ammo prices went through the fucking roof though.

So, 160 million, that's what again?
>>
>>7054166
>So, 160 million, that's what again?
the number of jews killed in the holocaust
>>
>>7054130
He's a leftist. "Typing", "communicating", and "making things up" are all synonymous, but they'll never admit they're making things up because then it would involve using their underdeveloped-amygdala-having brains. Plus, looking up actual real-life statistics hurts their little fee-fees.
>>
>>7052429
>chicken Marsala
retard
>>
File: 1444268861869.jpg (303KB, 958x676px) Image search: [Google]
1444268861869.jpg
303KB, 958x676px
>>7054166
>S&W and a ruger
What kind? The fucking fudd guns your dad gave you?
>I got a Ford diesel
>what kind?
>a diesel
fucking faggot
>>
File: FuckYou:ck:Commies.jpg (3MB, 2392x2090px) Image search: [Google]
FuckYou:ck:Commies.jpg
3MB, 2392x2090px
>>7053874
>>7053846

Are you two both Autistic?

Gun ownership in the US is up, more than it has been in the last 20+ years.

There are more CCW holders now then there has ever been in the US.

I sure do love you faggots who just make up shit that you *hope* is true.

TL;DR
Go suck start a shotgun.
>>
I love when people call others retarded or stupid or correcting others but are they themselves the ones saying/doing something retarded or stupid or in need of correction.
Such is the case with >>7055623

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Marsala
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Marsala_wine
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chicken_Marsala
>>
>>7056796
There may be more CCW holders now than ever before, but most Americans do not have CCW permits..

In fact, only around 30% of Americans even own guns.

No need to get so defensive.
>>
>>7055618
>this assmad about mongolian sockpuppets
>>
>>7055618
>amygdala

That boss from Bloodborne?
>>
>>7056830
>more CCW holders now than ever before, but most Americans do not have CCW permits
There are plenty of states that do not require permits.

>only 30% of Americans own guns
[citation needed]
>>
>>7056912
So what percentage of Americans carry a gun on a daily basis?
>>
>>7056920
Dunno. Probably not too many. It's tough to tell though, someone who's good at carrying concealed would never let on that they were armed. Maybe 5% total carry legally every day. Probably another 1-2% carry illegally.

As for just owning a gun, thats much harder to figure out. There's no registry, so the only way to get any data is with surveys. And you can't really trust surveys because a great deal of people will lie about gun ownership. Would you really tell some stranger on the phone that you own guns? Which are both expensive and highly desirable for criminals. A "gun ownership survey" seems like a pretty good scam to find out which houses to rob.
>>
>>7056935
So the sentence "Most Americans don't carry a gun on a day to day basis." is true?
>>
>>7056912
There are four states that don't require a permit or license for concealed carry, I wouldn't call that plenty.

As for citations on 30% gun ownership:
http://www.nbcnews.com/news/us-news/one-three-americans-own-guns-culture-factor-study-finds-n384031

http://www.newsweek.com/us-gun-ownership-declines-312822

http://www.norc.org/PDFs/GSS%20Reports/GSS_Trends%20in%20Gun%20Ownership_US_1972-2014.pdf
>>
>>7056935
>And you can't really trust surveys because a great deal of people will lie about gun ownership.
[citation needed]
>>
File: received_665528666861582.jpg (72KB, 582x960px) Image search: [Google]
received_665528666861582.jpg
72KB, 582x960px
>using wikipedia
Thread posts: 42
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.