[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

my niggas what did you get this week?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3

File: biglots.jpg (393KB, 2000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
biglots.jpg
393KB, 2000x1000px
my niggas what did you get this week?
>>
fresh food and not processed carp you get in a paperboard box.
>>
A case of vodka, a carton of reds, a 15 pound bag of red potatoes, and a big thing of salted cashews.
>>
>>7050476
Man I love going to big lots. There's hardly anyone ever there and you can find all the brand name necessities
>>
Oh hey I used to work there. Quit like a month ago. Anyone have any questions for me?
>>
>>7050476
What did I get specifically at Big Lots? Let's see....

toilet paper
paper towels
ziplock bags
smelly candles
some imported foods (pasta, pickled beets, ajvar, capers, swedish pickles, bockwurst)
a boxed variety of hot sauces
>>
>>7050682
Why are you such a fag?
>>
I used to work for a baby food company pretty high up. It's crazy how there are so many distribution channels that will give you the same product but the price is so much lower. My advice, keep shopping there, its the exact same shit anywhere else.
>>
>>7050478
Actually big lots has pretty much anything you can get in a regular store, the only difference is that big lots takes fucked up packages. Not horribly fucked up, but misprints where a package got printed on twice or the colors smudged or some shit or a batch of whatever food was slightly lacking in a certain ingredient in a way that really doesn't matter.
>>
Canned stuff and cookies are usually good, but stay away from the electronic accessories. Too many are faulty.
>>
File: 20151106_215139.jpg (3MB, 3984x2988px) Image search: [Google]
20151106_215139.jpg
3MB, 3984x2988px
Here's the last thing I bought from Big Lots. Sorry for the large image
>>
File: hires-root-beer.jpg (82KB, 500x648px) Image search: [Google]
hires-root-beer.jpg
82KB, 500x648px
>>7050476
Hires Root beer
>>
>>7050476
They surprisingly have a lot of nice cookware for cheap.
>>
>>7050745

I worked at a big lots its obviously destiny
>>
>>7052574
Why is the Big Lots card only for one store and not for every store?
>>
>>7050476
I don't go there very often, but I actually was in there right before Halloween. I got this pack of glow in the dark stuff for my kid. It had necklaces, bracelets even a little kit to make glow in the dark glasses (Lame). The coolest thing though was that they had glow in the dark RINGS which were pretty fucking cool. The ring was clear hard plastic, and then there were tiny itty bitty little glowsticks you would stick inside to make it glow. I also bought kitty littler to keep one of the cars from leaving oil stains in the driveway and a 9v battery.
>>
>>7050476
big lots has some cool shit you can't get anywhere else
>>
>>7050763
>Actually big lots has pretty much anything you can get in a regular store

Depends where you live. I've been to Big Lots in many different states, and only one had a refrigerated/freezer section.
Most only have dry goods.
>>
>>7052581

Are you referring to the rewards card (Buzz Club) or the credit card we used to have a few years ago?

The rewards card works at all stores but it gives really shitty rewards at random. Getting sign ups for it was so hard without straight up lying to people.

The credit card I can't speak much about since they got rid of it in my state by the time i started working there.
>>
>>7053168
Every time I go to biglots they ask if I want to sign up for their rewards card and they get the same answer time after time.

>no.
>"it won't take but a few mins and its free"
>nothing is free
>"haha ok."
>>
>>7053216
Look out folks. We got badass over here!
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.