[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why isn't this more popular!!!

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 7

File: Take-5.jpg (152KB, 650x250px) Image search: [Google]
Take-5.jpg
152KB, 650x250px
It's way better than snickers.
>>
Peanut based candy is literally shit-tier.
>>
>>7049483
So wrong
>>
File: Dave Brubeck.jpg (52KB, 400x527px) Image search: [Google]
Dave Brubeck.jpg
52KB, 400x527px
>>7049425
I've always thought that the Take 5 was great. Better than snickers, but not by much.
The variety of textures combined with the perfect salty/sweet combo make for a very balanced bar.
The problems with the Take 5 are as follows - the chocolate is shit tier Hershey's, it's got a flat and lumpy shape, and it has a shitty name.

>>7049483
nice b8
>>
A lot of people aren't into pretzels. Pretzel and chocolate happens to be one of my favorite snacks though. Sweet, salty, crunchy mmm...Target should have their big chocolate covered holiday pretzels out right now!
>>
File: qfhbZ.jpg (504KB, 3264x2448px) Image search: [Google]
qfhbZ.jpg
504KB, 3264x2448px
>>7049646
>Pretzel and chocolate happens to be one of my favorite snacks though.
I bet
>>
>>7049618
The chocolate tastes fine to me. Hersheys gets too much hate these days.
>>
>>7049741
I've heard tons of people say Hershey's chocolate tastes like vomit. I don't think it does at all, it's pretty mediocre chocolate but it doesn't taste unusual to me.

I think it's some form of placebo effect.
>>
>>7049425
Had one of these not a week ago. They use to be my favorite candy in the world but not only can I not find one that's not stale as all hell but I can barely stand how sweet they are. If the peanut butter wasn't basically just sugar I think it would be much better, but that's just my opinion, man.
>>
>>7049784
There's actually a chemical used in making Hershey's which creates a slight aroma and taste of vomit. Mostly people who have never had Hershey's would tell you that.

I just think their milk chocolate fucking sucks. So does Nestle's. Take 5 bar is pretty great despite the shit chocolate
>>
>>7049784
no, it's not
it's a process hershey's has trademarked involving souring the milk
the taste is the same as what one tastes when one vomits dairy
>>
I agree, it's really the best car candy.
>>
>>7049741
>>7049784
The reason it tastes "normal" to you is that it's what you're used too.

Hersheys, and most other Americlap vomit-wax, is made with butyric acid, which is literally the chemical that makes vomit smell. Mmmmmm
>>
Hell yes

best candy bar
>>
For all the people hating on Hershey's: you're only /half/ right.
It's only the milk chocolate that tastes like vomit. Their non-dairy chocolates are actually pretty good. And this is coming from an European.
Keep in mind: it's not like their non-dairy chocolates are as good as, say, Frey, Cluizel or Venchi, but they're still pretty damned good.

Rest yo necks, niggas. Quit hatin'.
>>
>>7049425
Your opinion is bad.
>>
File: nutrageoust.jpg (60KB, 640x250px) Image search: [Google]
nutrageoust.jpg
60KB, 640x250px
>>7049425
Superior candy bar coming through
>>
File: reeses-peanut-butter-big-cup.jpg (85KB, 1024x803px) Image search: [Google]
reeses-peanut-butter-big-cup.jpg
85KB, 1024x803px
sorry faggots, you're all wrong
>>
File: photo[1].jpg (375KB, 1280x960px) Image search: [Google]
photo[1].jpg
375KB, 1280x960px
>>7050525
>big cup
That's cute.
>>
>>7049425
I agree OP, it's just the right mix of sweet, salty, soft, chewy, and crunchy. And they're cheap too.
>>
All peanut butter flavoured snacks are nowhere near as good as straight up eating salted roasted peanuts or a good ol bit of peanut butter on toast or something.
>>
>>7049983
Yeh honestly their dark chocolate is not bad at all. Though like you mentioned there are better options
>>
>>7049425
they are too small, literally like 3 bucks for two bites
>>
>>7049425
stock up on them now because they are about to "new and improve" these.
the chocolate will be the type they use heath bars and the pretzels will be bigger pieces. the large pretzel makes the bars taller and less turd shaped and it also makes the over all texture more crunchy.
the new version made me think of chocolate turtles but with pretzels instead of pecans.
>>
>>7049784
It contains butyric acid which is what gives vomit its distinct flavor.
>>
>>7049425
The only thing that could make take 5 better is if there were more per package. Great candy
>>
>>7049425
Because it's that cheap fucking "chocolate" that Hershey's makes in Mexico that's filled with PGPR, partially hyrogenated oil from multiple sources, the majority of which are NOT cocoa butter.
>>
File: 1377911377689.png (2KB, 174x160px) Image search: [Google]
1377911377689.png
2KB, 174x160px
>>7049618
>Dave Brubeck
Thread posts: 28
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.