[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What's for dinner? I'm going with a comfort food, mother

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 39
Thread images: 8

File: beans-and-hot-dogs-18.jpg (38KB, 640x439px) Image search: [Google]
beans-and-hot-dogs-18.jpg
38KB, 640x439px
What's for dinner? I'm going with a comfort food, mother fucking hot dogs in baked beans...honestly I know it's shit but who doesn't love it?

Anyway, what are you having?
>>
>>7043223
Agree that pork sausages and beans is a classic and delicious combination, but I'd probably draw the line at hot dogs and baked beans, because it's just too fucking degraded. Also too full of sugar.

But who the fuck am I to talk? I was feeling lazier than you. My dinner tonight is bread, hummus, olives, pickled turnips and a bottle of wine.
>>
>>7043223
cracked pepper and red wine angus beef snausages on a bed of carrots and beans softly supported by fine strained mash tatties combined with sour cream and chives, salt and pepper to taste.
>>
Pork sausage with small sweet peppers and cherry tomatoes

And a weird ass bottle of canadian wine that I'm trying to make sense of
>>
File: 20151104_190856.jpg (898KB, 2560x1536px) Image search: [Google]
20151104_190856.jpg
898KB, 2560x1536px
Pizza, I love pizza night
>>
>>7043233
But hot dogs are pork sausages
>>
Veggie soup. And some crackers.
>>
Refried beans just out of date so I made a fat burrito with that, cheddar, jalepenos, and Carolina Reaper sauce. I forgot how great refried beans taste even straight out of the can.
>>
File: 201511041944.jpg (698KB, 2240x1344px) Image search: [Google]
201511041944.jpg
698KB, 2240x1344px
Yellow squash stew (tökfőzelék) with pasta.
It's not much to look at, sorry. :-(
>>
>>7043426
Not in America, they're not. It's very, VERY difficult to find a pork hot dog in the US. It's fucking insane how hard they are to find.
'Pork' is almost a dirty word for them. Guess their non-goy overlords saw to it that this would be the case, sadly.
>>
>>7043487
Was so suprised when I moved to the US and all the hotdogs and frozen pizzas were "meat product". Pork, beef and chicken mix. Fuck that.
>>
I just had some vegetable soup, some pinto beans, and part of an apple and a few grapes.

Pretty a-okay/10
>>
not having it now but occasionally I like to make basic brown gravy and eat that with nothing but macaroni
>>
I'll be grilling up some marinated pork tenderloins in a bit. Will take pictures after.
>>
I'm making spicy vegetable macaroni and cheese.
>>
>>7043463
hows it taste though? :)
>>
>>7043768
That sounds pretty good. I made a spicy mac and cheese last week, not with vegetables, just some onion and garlic.

Tonight I roasted some split chicken breasts, braised kale with onion and garlic in some apple juice and made some polenta. It all came out pretty well.
>>
>>7043778
I never thought of braising kale in Apple juice. How did you think of that?
>>
>>7043809
I do it fairly often, it works well. I usually make it with bacon as well but forgot to get bacon at the store so I just sauteed the onion and garlic, dumped in the kale and some apple juice and let it braise for a while. Salt, pepper and some fresh lemon juice at the end before serving, good stuff.
>>
Mung bean noodles with bacon, onion and garlic sauteed in the bacon fat, tomato sauce, and chili powder. Roasted zucchini on the side.

It was alright. Best I could do with my nearly empty fridge and pantry.
>>
I had a frozen tombstone pizza with olives, with my own diced peppers and leftover pastrami. And I also heated up some leftover lamb saag from last night. It was bretty gud
>>
>>7043865
Shit that sounds really good. I approve.
>>
File: IMAG1143.jpg (1MB, 1520x2688px) Image search: [Google]
IMAG1143.jpg
1MB, 1520x2688px
>>7043685
It was my first time using the gas grills at my apartment complex so I didn't cook them quite as well as I should have and had to finish them on the stovetop. Still, very good. I used maybe a little too much like zest in the marinade, but that's okay.
>>
>>7043537
What's wrong with pork, beef, and chicken?
>>
File: IMAG0538.jpg (830KB, 2048x1520px) Image search: [Google]
IMAG0538.jpg
830KB, 2048x1520px
having a hamburger with seasoned potatoes carrots asparagus sweet potato and some flatbread
>>
>>7043223
I ordered chinks, so dumplings in hot chile oil.
>>
>>7044593
That turd looks like jesus
>>
>>7044593
Does the dirty carrot top add flavour, or are you just especially lazy?
>>
>>7044593
that looks so dry
>>
just ate 2 racks of ribs

feels good man
>>
I had roast turkey but instead of turkey I used lamb and instead of roasting it I pan fried it. I had a lamb steak for dinner.
>>
>>7043223
No joke: prime beef tenderloin with crab topping ('oscar style'), mashed taters, creamed spinach, asparagus, 2 martinis and a glass of merlot.
Waifu had a medical conference and spouses were invited so I got a decent dinner for $0.00. Feels good mang
>>
>>7043772
It was really rather delicious. :3
>>
File: C1JzLCJ.jpg (836KB, 2092x3718px) Image search: [Google]
C1JzLCJ.jpg
836KB, 2092x3718px
Ramen, I've been slowly veering away from the pre-made stuff and making more of it on my own.
>>
Green lasagne (spinach sauce, seasoned pork mince and smoked provola).
I already ate a portion, but I have another six in containers in the fridge as leftovers if anyone wants pictures though, as said before ITT, very little I cook is much to look at. :-(
It was fucking delicious all the same, though. At least there's that.
>>
>>7044593
yam and potatoes? why?!
>>
File: taco.jpg (26KB, 432x432px) Image search: [Google]
taco.jpg
26KB, 432x432px
Mexican tacos.
>>
>>7047150
dat rooks derisious
>tell me about ramen
>>
File: image.jpg (223KB, 1175x724px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
223KB, 1175x724px
some ghetto-ass abomination of toast with alfredo sauce, cheese, leftover chicken and veggies from a kebab plate, and an egg
Thread posts: 39
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.