[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>go to taco bell for the first time >order a taco and a

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 76
Thread images: 9

File: 68784564564.jpg (11KB, 225x225px) Image search: [Google]
68784564564.jpg
11KB, 225x225px
>go to taco bell for the first time
>order a taco and a steak quesarito
>quesarito is literally 3 rubbery steak cubes with ranch dressing wrapped in a tortilla
>taco is literally the same shit i make at home
Why do people eat here?
>>
>>7034480

>eating taco bell for first time
>old enough to post here

Pick 1
>>
>Getting the steak at Taco Bell
Should have went with the diarrhea desu senpai.
>>
Usually it's good but I had a bad experience there yesterday so I'm off of it for awhile.
>>
>1982+33
>Eating at Taco Bell for the first time

wut
>>
File: thumb_600.jpg (20KB, 590x590px) Image search: [Google]
thumb_600.jpg
20KB, 590x590px
>>7034480
Because you have to not be such a pleb and know what to order.
>Pic related is literally some of the finest cuisine on Earth
>>
>>7034480
For me it's nostalgia.

If you can't make a better taco at home than you get at taco bell, it's basically time to retire from life. But even if that's the case, unless you live in the middle of nowhere, there's a decent mexican (or pseudo mexican) place somewhere around you that makes a decent taco.

That said, there's something very specific about the taco bell soft taco supreme that every once in awhile I just get a craving for. Back in college taco bell was my go to for drunken/hungover/just lazy, because they were open late and really cheap. Despite that it's unquestionably shit tier food, and I can make way better myself, sometimes it's just what I'm in the mood for.

If you have no nostalgic ties to the place, don't start eating there. It's basically low end of shit tier.
>>
>>7034507

Oh look, its a taco bell thread again, and the exact same picture being posted proclaiming how fucking amazing that thing is.

When will shilling fastfood be a bannable offense on /ck/?
>>
>>7034480
shoulda just stayed home and made your own organic tacos and crochet a sweater
>>
>>7034480

>order a taco
>get a taco

wow holy shit who saw that coming

>what is the point of convenience food

get a fucking job so you don't lay around mommy's house all day and you'll realize why they sell food around town
>>
>>7034480
The only thing I eat off the menu is the chalupa, beefy 5 layer burrito or the nacho bell grande.
>>
File: 1428799210345.jpg (116KB, 610x484px) Image search: [Google]
1428799210345.jpg
116KB, 610x484px
I go for the often changing food menu and delicious double decker tacos, plus pic related
>>
>>7034480
I've been there enough times to know that neither of those things are true about the quesarito, as in legitimately not possible. And if you make tacos like that at home, you make pretty shitty tacos.
>>
File: Pdp_meximelt.jpg (10KB, 446x265px) Image search: [Google]
Pdp_meximelt.jpg
10KB, 446x265px
>>7034541
Well I didn't start the Taco Bell threads, but I'll be damned if I don't give the meximelt it's due praise whenever I see a Taco Bell thread.
>And yes it is me posting that same image every fucking time, so quit being a faggot and go pick up a couple meximelts and join the party
>>
>>7034705
What's so good about them? It looks like standard taco bell fare. Not that I wouldn't like it, I just don't see anything to make it better than say a soft taco or burrito supreme. You just like that particular combination of ingredients?
>>
add lava sauce to everything faggot
>>
>>7034716
>What's so good about them?
That's the great riddle that fast food historians have been working to solve since the emperor Meximelt was created.
It's very basic, but the spices and low tier Pico and cheese they use combines together to create a literal superfood.
It's like trying to solve an ancient Chinese riddle trying to figure out why, though
>>
File: image.png (116KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
116KB, 300x300px
>>7034480
>not ordering the drippy crunchy spicy savory soft goddess taco that is the pic related CHEESY GORDITA CRUNCH

what's wrong with you people?
also the little cinnabon-covered icing pouches are good.
>>
>>7034480
It's mainly stoners cause you can buy like 20 tacos really cheap at 2AM.
>>
>>7034480
Holy shit shut the fuck up nerd, TB is rad desu senpai
>>
beefy fritos burrito for $1 each..I order 3 and can't even finish 1.5 because I get so full. But I'll be damned if every single one was different on the inside. One had liquid cheese, one I think had baby poop instead, and one had both of those and out of all 3 (I reheated the rest later on so my other $1.50 wasn't a waste) I got maybe like 6 fritos. Fritos are cheap as heck. What gives? But the steak quesarito when I ordered it both times always had a lot of steak (a lot for this place) and not just 3 little cubes and there was no ranch dressing but I think it had chipotle sauce and cheese and steak. Some bites had a few grains of rice even. It's like a party in my mouth.
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (62KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
62KB, 1280x720px
>>7034480
>ranch dressing in a quesarito
nice try faggot it comes with chipotle
>>
So are we just going to ignore that OP is clearly lying since there is no ranch in a quesarito
>>
>>7034746
This. Cheesy Gordita Crunches and Chalupas are the only thing you should order from Taco Bell.
>>
Are those fiery grillers still there?
>>
>>7037168
because taco bell has never messed up a menu item before
>>
Who /crunchwrap/ here?

I've been looking at the Boss Wraps, since they seem to be like Crunchwraps except with guacamole and no nacho cheese sauce, so I dunno.

I tried the Spicy Chicken Crunchwrap years ago and liked it, and it's never been available in Oregon since... or if it has, I've missed it like a damn fool.
>>
>>7038222
fuck off OP shill
>>
>>7038233
Anon, you know that we still can't properly convey sarcasm via text here, right?

ITALICS WHEN, HIROYUKI?
>>
>>7034480
Straight up, I only go there and get one thing ever. I get a five dollar big box meal. It was a better deal when it first came out, but I like the cheap gamble of putting my faith in the shit fast food gods. Also why when me and my friends get drunk we send one guy with cash and random number orders to the fast food place of his choice, it's just damn fun.
>>
>>7034735
Childish faggot...

Babby discovers Meximelt, now must enlighten the world, not realizing that it's been on the menu for over 30yrs yet it is completely obscure because no one except his dumb has ever ordered one. It was only kept there because waiting for the Babby Messiah to come.

Truth is those things are the most boring bland things on the menu. Think "picky 3yr olds" that havent reached 4-5yr erase where everything must be bland + Cheesey and goopy to be enjoyed.

Your work here is done anon... Maybe now you can go out into the world and discover some other obscure shit that we have all been missing out on, like Bluetooth, car backup cameras, and bicycle mudflaps.
>>
>>7038264
I did a number on ur mums mudflaps desu baka senpai
>>
>>7038214

This.
>>
Only things I get at Taco Bell are the cheesy potato burrito and grilled stuffed nacho. You can try to tell me those two things aren't delicious but you'll be full of shit.

Just like I am after I eat at Taco Bell.
>>
>>7040959

Those are both pretty good. The cheesy potato burrito makes me feel like a fat piece of shit despite the fact that I run 3 miles a day.
>>
>>7040972
I need to master making that style of potatoes so I can feel like a fat piece of shit from the comfort of my own home without putting pants on.
>>
>>7040977

I recommend potatoes done in a casserole dish with shitloads of cheese, cream, and a bit of milk. Might be heavy enough to emulate it. Taco Bell potatoes always feel so fatty, when they're literally just fucking potatoes.
>>
>>7040985
I mean just making the crispy roasted seasoned cube potatoes, so I can add them to my own burritos and such. Chef John had a decent looking video for it, need to get around to trying it at some point.
>>
which boss wrap is better? are they even wroth the $5?
>>
>>7040959
That potato burrito is a hidden gem, I randomly got one the other day and loved it.
>>
>>7034480
I ate taco hell two nights ago. I bought an XXL steak burrito.

Was good. Would get again.
>>
>>7038222
its literally impossible for them to mess up that way considering they have no way to dispense large amounts of ranch

they would have to go to a connected KFC/Pizza Hut section, grab a bunch of ranch dressing cups, and then open them directly onto the burrito
>>
>>7040990
bake potatoes in the oven for ~45 mins so theyre done but not super soft and mushy.
let cool.
cut into cubes.
fry @ 350
>>
>>7034507
That's a pretty shitty looking gyro
>>
>>7034705
Are those spaghetti-os?
>>
>>7040959
I have a friend who, every time he goes to taco bell, drops a huge duquis in the bathroom and doesn't flush. And he goes to taco bell a lot.
Which means he waits until 2pm almost every day to poop. Hell, I think sometimes he only goes to taco bell to poop.

I'm not entirely sure why I decided to share that with you all.
>>
>>7040991

steak and potato

not really. Will get full but 5 bucks for one item or you can get like 2-3 other high tier items that will also get you full for more variety
>>
>>7040991
The regular one also comes with guacamole, so there's that. It's also the biggest and most expensive single item on the menu, but it'll fill you up no problem.
>>
>>7038225
steak boss wrap is GOAT worth a try but can get spicy
>>
>>7034484
>growing up on taco bell
>living long enough to be old enough to post here

Pick 1
>>
>>7034541
>enjoying food should be a bannable offence

I suppose that would mean only shitposting would be permitted. You're an idiot.
>>
>>7035016
>reheating taco bell left overs

you're fucking disgusting
>>
>>7034480
>Why do people eat here?
Kids have shit taste, as do adult potheads.
>>
>>7034646
5 layer. My nigga . I'm outta here.
>>
grilled
stuft

Don't bother with all the gimmicks when you can just get every ingredient they have in one tortilla.
>>
>>7034480
because it's fast and you don't have to do shit for yourself
that's basically how fast food works
>>
>>7038225
They're good, but overpriced.
>>
File: 5Ttvhf6.gif (2MB, 512x384px) Image search: [Google]
5Ttvhf6.gif
2MB, 512x384px
XXL Nachos (or now known as baus nachos) are returning soon, Who's ready?
>>
>>7041292
Free crunchwraps TODAY the 5th in America eastern time from 7-11 am
>>
>>7043006 Go get a free one
>>7045280
>>
>>7034480
All I hear about taco bell is that it makes people shit. This is from plebs. So from what I gather even plebs don't like taco bell too much.

My friend in high school used to work there and he was pretty retarded. Widely known as a retard. His brother had a mental disability. But he said taco bell was disgusting.

The two people I know who liked it were under the impression it was either "authentic Mexican cuisine" or "better than that slop you get at a taco truck."
>>
>>7045291
Yeah, right. Taco Bell is the worst. That's why there are 6,500 of them in the U.S. alone - because nobody goes there.

Did you get kicked in the head by a mule?
>>
>>7043431
i wish they would bring back the xxl chalupa...
>>
File: badass2.webm (560KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
badass2.webm
560KB, 480x360px
>not getting a beef gordita supreme meal deal (no sour cream, add lava sauce, with baja blast to drink), a shredded chicken mini quesadilla, and a spicy potato soft taco autistically every time you visit taco bell
plebs
>>
>>7034480
fast & convenient, and they're everywhere. if you like their hot sauce, just drive around looking for taco bells and clean out their self-serve fire sauce. no need to buy hot sauce again.
>>
>>7045570
Don't we all?
>>
>>7045312
hahahahhahahahahhahahaha because a bunch of locations reflects quality.

retards like cheap shit, that's why all the retards go there
>>
>>7040959

fuck yeah cheesy potato burrito

I also always used to get the baja chicken gordita but they replaced it with a different sauce avocado ranch or some shit it's ok but not the same
>>
>>7034734
this guy is doing life right
>>
>>7047983
I'm glad I'm not as dumb as you.
>>
Del Taco was here, Taco Bell is faggits
>>
>not getting the ghost pepper griller

Pussy
>>
>>7046020
>no sour cream

AhahahaAhahahaAhahahaAhahahaAhahaha
>>
>>7050488
enjoy your colon cancer brah
>>
>>7034480
Tfw never ate taco.
Tfw no taco bell where I live.
>>
>>7050488
>using sour cream for anything but carbonara
Thread posts: 76
Thread images: 9

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.