[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Kitchen Gear Lust General

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 3

File: zoom_KitchenAid_artisan_rouge2.jpg (538KB, 1000x898px) Image search: [Google]
zoom_KitchenAid_artisan_rouge2.jpg
538KB, 1000x898px
HALLOWEEN'S OVER AND THERE ARE NOW 53 SHOPPING DAYS LEFT UNTIL CHRISTMAS /ck/!
Post what's on your wish list this year, or some cooking hardware you already own but are very proud of.

Has that Le Creuset Dutch Oven really caught your eye? What about getting your fingers proverbially wet with an Anova Precision Cooking sous vide machine ? Or how about some Thermapop Instant Thermometer Stocking Stuffers?

For me, it's to finally step up from using my 1980s-vintage hand mixer to a Kitchenaid Artisan stand.
>>
>>7035008

You look like an asshole when you bump your own thread, especially on a slower board.
>>
File: 81rSWZrCdSL._SL1500_[1].jpg (139KB, 1500x1238px) Image search: [Google]
81rSWZrCdSL._SL1500_[1].jpg
139KB, 1500x1238px
>>7034214
This is what I want for christmas. Or something similar.
>>
>>7035025
Pining after a $500 equivalent of a $50 piece of equipment makes you look like an asshole too.
>>
>>7034214

Truecooks gear desu senpai.
>>
I've been using a ten dollar food processor for too long

recommendations?
>>
>>7035058

Why on earth would you want that? What can it do that you can't do in a plain ol frying pan or skillet?
>>
>>7035619
it's a sandwich press, poorfag
ib4 'unitasker' it's not, i could beat you to death with it too
>>
>>7035621

You appeared to have forgotten to answer the question that I asked:

Why can't you toast your sandwich in a frying pan or skillet? What exactly is it that you think this does better?

I wasn't griping about it being a uintasker--I was asking what you think it does differently compared to a pan.
>>
>>7035633
it
presses
the
sandwich

you're killing your father, Larry.
>>
>>7035638
What makes you think your sandwich requires pressing in the first place?

If you do think your sandwich needs to be pressed for some reason then why can't you do that with your hands, or the spatula you'd use to flip it in the pan?
>>
>>7035664
I unfriend u
>>
>>7035664
Using a spatula in a pan isn't gimmicky enough.
>>
>>7035664
>or the spatula
the spatula isn't heated and won't leave grill marks
>>
>>7035664
you want to tell me how many days are in a week boy
>>
>>7035093
What's the deal with this stuff? Why is an apron so expensive, just branding?
>>
>>7035093
What is going with this brand? Looks try hard and edgy.
>>
>>7036547

Hedley and Bennet make bespoke Chefs uniforms, they partnered with them apparently.

>>7036601

I like it. Maybe they don't make hour size and that's why you're angry. Who knows.
>>
>>7035619
I posted the press. It's mostly because it's a lot faster when you want to make a bunch of sandwiches. My friends and I like to make cheese sandwiches and dip them in our soup. So we'll make 20 at a time. Also the juice drains out instead of staying in the bottom of the pan. It makes the sandwiches dryer and crispier. Which is better when dipping imho.
>>
>>7035687
>grill marks
What an amerikek
>>
>>7034214
I got that same stand mixer as a wedding present. I love it.
>>
>>7038297
Makes perfect sense with that kind of volume.
>>
>>7038571

How so? Americans would use an actual grill, not this crap.
>>
>>7034214
Same, honestly. As much as I love* kneading by hand, I'd like to get other things going while my bread dough is forming instead of doing it by hand.

*term used loosely
>>
Just get a thermomix
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.