[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Tell me /ck/, what do you order at Timmy Hos? If you've

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 47
Thread images: 4

File: Tim_Hortons_final[1].jpg (139KB, 490x367px) Image search: [Google]
Tim_Hortons_final[1].jpg
139KB, 490x367px
Tell me /ck/, what do you order at Timmy Hos?

If you've never been to Timmy Hos... what would you like to order at Timmy hos?
>>
>>5472629
Everything bagel with herb and garlic cream cheese + bacon.

Bowl of chilli.

Medium coffee with 2 cream.

Old fashioned plain donut.
>>
I don't have this place
>>
>>5472629
Large coffee with one cream

Sour cream glazed doughnut
>>
>>5472656
>Sour cream glazed doughnut
wtf Canadians?
>>
>>5472629
>Timmy Hos
>huuur duuur

Large coffee w/2 cream
honey cruller
>>
>>5472656
>Sour cream glazed doughnut
pls no
>>
>>5472680
>>5472721

The donut itself is made with sour cream, they taste fucking awesome.
>>
File: 1274569231988.jpg (27KB, 723x356px) Image search: [Google]
1274569231988.jpg
27KB, 723x356px
>>5472629
I don't order anything. Because in the past few years the quality of Tim Hortons has gone to absolute SHIT. From freshly made to frozen and reheated donuts, to replacing their genuine espresso machines (which actually required their employees to take time prepping and pulling shots) with shit tier automatic Tassimo class "espresso-hurr" makers, to rotating out their white employees with shitty filipino migrant workers, removing their delicious freshly made baguettes in favor of cheaper dinner style and ciabata rolls, etc etc. Fuck just this past month they replaced their genuine fresh baked frosted cinamon rolls with these godly disgusting frozen cinabon abominations which they fucking REHEAT in a microwave resulting in the worst fucking textured cinamon roll you could ever be charged $3 for. Garbage fucking gabage. Tim Hortons is no longer about quality nowadays. It's all about the bottom fucking line and how much quality they can shave away in order to save a few pennies at the customers expense.
>>
>>5472790
Their main competitors are McDonalds and Starbucks. Hard to keep up without streamlining and vertically integrating and making the food more factory-like.

I agree... quality has gone down.

But I look at what goes on behind the counter at tim hortons in terms of efficiency and cleanliness and professionalism of the staff... I think they have the other two beat.

Things like hair nets. YES THAT SHIT IS MANDATORY WHEN YOU WORK WITH FOOD.
>>
>>5472828
The thing with TH is their quality is below the threshold where I would even consider them for even a simple cup of joe anymore. I would easily pay 3x as much for a cup of coffee at SB it's not even a contest anymore.
>>
>>5472848
Their regular coffee hasn't really changed. Donuts and bread are inferior to what they used to be. It's still a nice change from burgers once in a while. I eat too many burgers during lunch break. I really should pack a lunch.

To me, tim hortons is about the same in quality and price a really basic cafeteria.

The thing that makes them like Mcdondals and Starbucks is that they're ubiquitous and consistent. People know exactly what to expect from the place and can rely on it, even if it's not great.
>>
>>5472629
Chili
Medium Double Double
Boston Cream
>>
>>5472873
Honestly, lately I've preferred McDonald's coffee to Tim's. I don't know if my local Tim's has just gone to shit or if McDonald's has improved its game.
>>
>>5472629
Small dauble dauble and a chocolate glazed donut
>>
>>5472900
>>5472921
>sugar in your coffee
bleh.
>>
>>5472629
This makes me sad because the Tim Hortons I used to go to closed and I have to look for a new one. There aren't many TimHo's in my city, it's a Starbucks and Dunkin Donuts city mostly.

I fucking love TimBits, shit is so cash. Could eat a small box of them by myself omnomnom
>>
>>5472724

Do you mean the Sour Dough donut you fucking retard?
>>
>>5473180

> Tim Hortons
> closing

Are you from the States? There are 5 Tim Hortons on my campus in Canada alone.
>>
Large coffee two milk
Honey cruller
>>
>>5473186

No. Sour cream. Get your head out of your ass. Just because you haven't heard of something doesn't mean it isn't a thing.

>>5473187

Canadabro here and not the guy you're talking to, but when I was growing up there were 4 Tim Hortons within a 3 block radius by my parents place. Eventually, 1 of the 4 of them closed. But then a couple more opened up inside the hospital when they expanded. But they do close sometimes.
>>
>>5473187
Because you're from Canada. In case you hadn't noticed, it's kind of an obsession up here in America's hat.

I know this says more about the insanity that is Fort McMurray than Tim Horton's itself, but they had to put in a traffic light up here for the first one in town because of the resulting jam at rush hour.
>>
>>5472902

Are you me?
>>
>>5473180
Yes I am in the states lol. New York City, dawg. There literally used to be 2 TimHo's in all of Manhattan (both gone now). Google search is telling me a few more have opened up since though. Guess I just have to start taking a new route home.
>>
>>5473872
oops this was meant for >>5473187 MY BAD
>>
Tim Hortons sucks big time. I was driving from the cottage a couple weeks ago and got some terrible coffee and their new pretzel bagel.

I was sad to admit that the bagel was actually good. But I try to go there as little as possible.
>>
Who the fuck calls it "Timmy Ho" besides autistic people on 4chan?

Anyway.

I don't care for their coffee but when I get it it's black. As for food, I usually get a chicken salad sandwich (or two) because it's cheap as fuck and decent. Turkey bacon club is way better though.

For donuts usually a Boston cream or a Canadian maple. I also like their lemon poppyseed muffins and every now and then a fruit explosion muffin.
>>
>>5473872

There are more THs per capita in Canada than McDoanlds per capita in the USA. Get gud.
>>
Steep Tea Triple Triple
>>
File: chicken.jpg (109KB, 620x914px) Image search: [Google]
chicken.jpg
109KB, 620x914px
>>5472902
>>5473224
I am going to blow both your minds and tell you that Tim Hortons sold their old coffee recipe/blend to McDonalds. Mystery solved.
>>
Apple fritter
Medium Si1S/1M (mind you, their coffee is shit)

Sometimes I'l have their fruit explosion or lemon cranberry muffin.
>>
Also, 3/4 times they put milk or cream in my coffee, it's always curdled and has chunks in it. this happens at EVERY location I go to.
>>
One time, I ordered a fruit explosion muffin and I got a raisin bran muffin...How the fuck do you mix those two up?
>>
I'm in the U.S. and there's four Tim Horton's within a three mile radius of my house. I don't care for their coffee and their baked goods aren't as good as they were 2-3 years ago. I had a bowl of their chili for lunch a few weeks ago and it was pretty bland.

Come to think of it, I very rarely see anyone in a Tim Horton's after 2pm. The drive-thru's are eight cars deep at 7am tho'.
>>
>>5476545

This. It's sad, but that's what I've heard as well. Tim Horton's coffee is the worst now, it's way too bright unless they burn it and then it tastes burnt. Fuck that.

Tl;dr, black coffee, boston cream, and a chocolate milk.
>>
I hate Timmies.

In Canada they have reached god-like status though. Shit coffee, all their food and donuts are from frozen.

They lucked out. Just opened a bunch of locations when the only competition was Coffee Time and Country style which were even worse.
>>
>>5478471
Oh got Coffee Time and Country Style are terrible. There is one (I forget which of the two) near my parents' cottage and they serve sausage rolls and Jamaican patties that invariably frozen inside. The coffee is somehow worse than Timmies too.
>>
>>5473908

The workers do.
>>
>>5473908
>I don't care for their coffee but when I get it it's black.
lol thanks for that information tough guy.
>>
Like kenny vs spenny and TPB tim horton's is just another piece of overrated Canada flotsam
>>
>>5478549
TPD is great, fuck off.
>>
>>5478552
I mean I guess it's slightly funnier than the rest of the snow-covered hellscape that is canada
>>
If breakfast is available: 6x bacon breakfast wraps and a large double double

If breakfast is not available: extreme italian sandwich with no lettuce, no tomato, no onions and no sauce
>>
File: 1397277935141.png (1MB, 833x623px) Image search: [Google]
1397277935141.png
1MB, 833x623px
>>5478497

> terrible coffee
> add sugar, cream
> unpalatably sweet, buttery terrible coffee

No... no... you're right, that sounds like an improvement.
>>
>>5472724
Yeah man, sour cream timbits are the BOMB, i find its a little too greasy in doughnut form.

>>5472629
My go to usually for breakfast is sausage breakfast sandwich on 12grain bagel, medium coffee regular, boston doughnut, to go
>>
>>5472902
This so much, I barely ever get coffee from Tims. Only steeped tea now, McDonalds have coffe and a muffin for so cheap, although now its $1.59, 20cents more than before.

The only thing I would ever specifically go to tims for is that delicious iced capp
>>
Iced Capps or just normal iced coffee, and a Boston cream donut.
Thread posts: 47
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.