[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do I get rid of five o clock shadow? I can't crossplay

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

How do I get rid of five o clock shadow? I can't crossplay with this...
>>
I usually just shave as close as i can and then apply cover up/foundation. Had no clue what makeup to pick out or how to use it, i had to ask my little sister. I use an electric razor, no shaving cream.
>>
>>9620323
>tfw no sister to ask
>>
I find good safety razors with a generous amount of shaving gel gets better results. If you still have a shadow after that you might want to look into a orange color correcting concealer to blend out the color.
Also ensure your makeup isnt drying or astringent to cause your skin to tighten up and expose more shadow, staying hydrated helps iirc.

If you are truly desperate. Facial waxing 2 days before the con. Leave a day or so for the irritation to calm down.

Good luck anon
>>
>>9620308
Get into traditional shaving.
Takes about 20-30 minutes a shave but should be a closer shave, and is better for your face than throwing canned goods all over it.
>>
>what is crossplay thread
>what is google
>>
Beard cover. Drag queens use it, you cover the stubble with orange and then foundation over it.
>>
Like >>9620414 said, basically. Look up some drag queen makeup tutorials: most girls use an orange Ben Nye stick and apply foundation over top to cancel out the blue tones. That plus a very good close shave should keep you covered.
>>
>>9620308

Get the following
- Pink Clown Make-up
- TV Paint Stick
- Powder matching the skintone you want
- Primer
- Sealer>>9620308

Get a close shave first, then apply primer and the pink clown makeup. After that apply a few layers. First some of the powder, then the TV Paint stick, more powder, and then seal.

It can be tough to get 100% depending on how thick your facial hair is, but the above has worked pretty well for me.
>>
>>9620308
Beard concealer?
>>
Bonus tip: For the love of god, color correcting is your best friend. I've seen some burly men completely erase their beard shadows with some salmon or orange concealer.

Also I reccomend watching some drag queens put on makeup. There's a big drag community on youtube, and RuPaul's Drag Race is extremely entertaining (and this is coming from a person who absolutely despises reality television). Obviously crossplay is nowhere as extreme as drag, but you can pick up some really great makeup tips you wouldn't find otherwise.
>>
>>9621066
Cool man, have fun complaining about not having a cosplay GF or whatever you people do
>>
File: bait.png (146KB, 625x626px) Image search: [Google]
bait.png
146KB, 625x626px
>>9621080
>>
All you need is some strong red lipstick, some foundation and some powder foundation.

1. Shave with a wet shaver in the morning.
2. cover your beard area with red lipstick (I'm not joking)
3. Smudge that shit around so you look like the joker's blind cousin.
4. Apply foundation over that area.
5. Apply powder foundation so that you're not a shiny MF.
6. Apply normal make up.

The red counter acts the natural blue of facial hair.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.