[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Lolita General - monochrome edition

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 311
Thread images: 34

File: yoh_monochrome_BOl83O1B0B9.jpg (309KB, 752x940px) Image search: [Google]
yoh_monochrome_BOl83O1B0B9.jpg
309KB, 752x940px
Previous thread: >>9603014
>>
>tfw you REALLY like the new AP print but the cuts are so ugly
Goddamn, and I don't even wear or like sweet but the print is right up my alley. Stop making ugly bodices and sack dresses AP!!
>>
>tfw i am my boyfriend's qt lolita gf
its a good feel anons
>>
>>9608982

>tfw bf doesn't appreciate he has a qt lolita gf

He's not a weeb so it's understandable but still.
>>
>>9608907
I get really happy every time AP releases a sack cut because I think they're cute and suit me, but also because /cgl/ always bitches so I go out of my way to buy sack cuts in hopes they make more prints in sack cuts.
>>
>>9608985
they definitely are flattering for certain people, but /cgl/ doesn't understand that. that being said, AP really ought to stop making sack dresses for every other print as the main OP cut
>>
>>9608983
sad feel anon :^(

aaand i posted in the wrong thread, so some general lolita:

is tenso okay to use for shopping on fril? no-one ever really talks about it here, there are so many good deals and high priority items there (for me anyway).
>>
>>9608995
No, their name is literally "Forwarding Service dot com" so nobody will post to it even if you're fluent in Japanese.
>>
>>9608993
Why? They're popular in Japan. Maybe /cgl/ should stop bitching and realize AP is catering to the country they are actually based in.
>>
Is there any site or page that gives dress-by-dress instructions on how to clean? I'm not much of a print girl, but a few of my wishlist dresses have prints and I know a lot bleed.
>>
>>9608997
nayrt but I don't think they should stop making them completely, but it is getting a bit boring and uncreative. More than anything I just wish they'd release skirts for every print again.
>>
>>9609024
This list is outdated but might be helpful:
http://egl.livejournal.com/19607312.html
>>
>>9609102
Nobody bought skirt cuts anon. People complained about those too.
>>
>>9609102
I think they are making them because they are cheap, not because they are popular. Notice how all other cuts sell out first. I like the old days of interesting cuts and less emphasis on crazy busy prints. But I guess that's why I'm buying secondhand now instead. Though I do agree about the skirts, I'd also go for those of they only did sack cuts and skirts.
>>
>>9609118
> interesting cuts and less emphasis on crazy busy prints.
This too, I feel like now almost every other release is some all over print on a sack dress. I miss the attention to detail in the different cuts, border print dresses with custom lace etc.
They're all just starting to look the same to me, and besides holy lantern and maybe fancy hospital are any of these sack dresses interesting or memorable?
>>
>>9609118
>>9609126
AP has more interesting cuts now than they had 10 years ago
>>
>>9609126
Between them milking sack dresses and the Gloria (I think) OP cut they use for their cross prints original OP cuts a few and far between. Horror Garden and Princess Cat to name a couple are a bit different.
I still want high waist cuts to be less common but that's me being a biased titty monster.
>>
>>9609217
>10 years ago was 2007
Not from what I'm looking at on lolibrary anon. I like the cuts in 2007-2010. I didn't mean old old days of the 90s.
>>
>>9609239
WellI meant 2007 not 2010
>>
>>9609239
I just don't get it when people whine about AP boring cuts when having interesting cuts and good construction was never been the main appeal for most people here. Sounds to me like people just want the same boring cuts they used to do.
>>
>>9609247
>people just want the same boring cuts they used to do
Is that so wrong, though?
>>
>>9609246
2007 still has plenty.

>>9609247
Not everyone on cgl likes the same things anon. What boring cuts are you referring to? I'm thinking of the different collars they've done on the jsk cuts and scallops, pleats, etc. There's only been a few released this year with anything interesting and only one currently available on their online store. Everything else is pretty standard.
>>
>>9608995
>no-one ever really talks about it here
This has been asked a million times already, last thread even, and the answer is NOOOOO. They will instanstly block you.

There is a reason even some shopping services don't use mercari and fril.
>>
>>9609250
It is when your argument is that whey were more interesting
>>
When oxiclean isn't strong enough what do you use? I have a piece with yellowing and normal oxiclean isn't doing the trick. Should I just up the amount?
>>
>>9609370
let other gulls confirm, but I believe keeping the paste on the stain moist with a wet paper towel over and leaving all day
or putting the garment out in the sun with warm baking soda solution on the stain
>>
>>9609370
Mix shout advanced concentrated gel with baking soda so it's a paste, smear on any yellowed stains, leave for an hour or two, douse those areas with vinegar and let it bubble off and sit in the vinegar a bit, then wash as usual.

I got a blouse that was so stained it was almost dark yellow and left it in that mixture for a few days, everything came out and it looks almost new now.
>>
Kind of related to what that anon posted above, how do you remove small (like 1 mm) spot from a printed AP piece?

The seller never pointed it out, it's not from me, but I want to get rid of it. I also want to know how to get unknown stains out of satin ribbon? Help is appreciated, thanks!
>>
>>9609630
Have you put it in the washing machine?
>>
>>9609638
I haven't, I have not worn it myself yet. The label says it's dry clean only, print is pink Charlotte's Bear .
>>
File: xWffKRY_d.jpg (129KB, 640x976px) Image search: [Google]
xWffKRY_d.jpg
129KB, 640x976px
was there a skirt or something else if this print?
>>
is MAM/Maxicimam considered burando?
>>
>>9609778
Yes.
>>
Does anyone know when and why Heart E closed down??
>>
>>9609386
This is exactly what I do. It's a risk next to red but it always works for me.
>>
>>9609715
Oh my goodness when did this come out? I have a mighty need and I didn't even know this existed til now...

Also, question for gulls. Does anyone know he max measurements of the Dim Light Peplum JSK? I took advantages of Meta's current deal but now I'm worried it may be too small. since they only give the min, not the max, measurements.
>>
>>9609924
Shed some weight
>>
Does anyone know anything about burando ethics? It's a topic that I'm started to care about but I can't really find anything about any lolita brands.
>>
>>9610092
>burando ethics
>???
you need to explain what kind of info you're asking for here.
>>
>>9610104
anon is probably worried about labor conditions, fairness of wages etc. in brand production.
>>
>>9610119
This! Sorry for being unclear in my original post
>>
>>9609924
If it gives the min measurements you should be OK. I dont own any meta but Ive worn it and heard from others its very plus sized friendly.
>>
>>9610127
I figure as much, thanks.
>>
I'm thinking of getting this coat but I was wondering if it could work with a sweet coord (kinda on the OTT side)?
>>
Gulls please remember to archive old lolita websites/blogs/communities if you're dead bored and got nothing to do. The internet is changing and there's so much that could be lost soon.
>>
Is it just me or has the lolita community taken a really weird turn recently (over the last year or so)?
I feel like it has become a bunch of noobs nitpicking everything and whinging about normies, the people I used to recognise in the online comms rarely even participate anymore (which wouldn't be an issue except this new wave is annoyingly elitist).

I feel like we used to have actual conversations about the fashion and now it's just people spewing random shit to boost their lolita points.
>>
>>9610159
On this note does anyone still have access to the Lolita Burger? I've been curious for years what is on it and would love some screen caps or something.
>>
>>9610159
Especially LJ and all the pics on it that are hosted on photobucket and are already lost.
>>
>>9610160
I suspect this has always been a thing, especially on sites that were hotbeds for know-it-all noobs like Gaia, but now that LJ isn't popular there's no "central" place for the community anymore so people who are more experienced and genuinely into the fashion are harder to come across. I've seen people citing cgl as the new place for experienced lolitas but so many anons are simply roleplaying as lolitas that I seriously doubt that's true.
>>
>>9610092
All of my brand is made in Japan but I only wear gothic and classic. Sometimes they state the country on their website.
>>
>>9610162
I wondered that too. I wish some one would share a throwaway account or something.

>>9610163
They are mostly still accessible! Right click the image and open it in a new tab > the image opens on the PB website > if it's still the placeholder, right click again and open the image in a new tab > tada! you should be able to see it.

But really, fuck Photobucket.
>>
>>9610165
I'm an experienced lolita and I hate cgl desu. I come here sometimes to make a thread because I also hate Facebook and all the other places, but I've learned to only make threads for picture dumps because anything more than that either gets ignored or trolled. And some people always post the exact same coords like they don't come anywhere else besides cgl to get different stuff for their inspiration folders.
>>
>>9610167
Just a little edit: There's also a chrome extension for it called "photobucket embed fix"
>>
>>9610165
I used to think seagulls were all these experienced, well dressed lolitas with high standards until I started noticing more and more girls in my comm using chanspeak and openly referencing "ceegee-ell". A few of them have very recognisable typing styles and I see them post in our regional thread pretty often. The more outspoken and openly "salty" the more ita they are IRL. I've definitely become more cynical about any criticism or advice I read on here.

Back on LJ you'd see the same thing with people like tiferet, who had a big mouth but dressed like actual garbage IRL. LJ wasn't as anon as cgl but it wasn't linked to your real life and identity like FB, either. I'm not really comfortable with FB and post my coords only to IG, but that platform is no good for discussion.

I wish LaceBook was a thing.
>>
>>9610175
LJ notes are so great though. I don't have a good memory so I always make note of lolitas I admire and lolitas that look complete shit or have really weird/stupid ideas.
>>
I bought an item on lacemarket, and the seller is now saying that it has already been sold but they didn't take the listing down. What should I do? Just leave negative feedback?
I bought it within minutes of it being posted, so this seems fishy.
>>
>>9610183
I don't think she meant any harm. Imo negative feedback is for scammers.
>>
>>9610196
No, negative feedback is for all sorts of issues. Bad communication, shipping delays, items not as described, etc.
>>
>>9610210
item not as described is also a scam. shipping delays and bad communication can happen from various issues outside the sellers responsibility.
>>
>>9610154
you'll have to pin a bunch of accessories to it for ott
on its own it's very good for a vintage/retro or classic sweet, which is more subdued.
>plus it's white
>good opportunity to get creative as it can be versatile
>>
>>9610183
yes, give negative feedback.
>>
>>9610212
It's still I viable reason to leave negative feedback. If you don't ship out for a prolonged period of time without a valid excuse or don't communicate with the buyer, you're a bad seller.
>>
>>9610127
No this is not true. Meta is plus size friendly if you buy full shirred things. Their partial shirring from recent years releases barely fits my 92 cm bust, and looks stretched out even though I still have room left in the shirring (that design seems to want to pull from the front rather than expand, with such a small shirred panel). Half or even partial shirred AP is SO much more plus size friendly than meta
>>
Does e-packet through CC still require someone to sign for the package like EMS?
>>
File: 5147_320.jpg (25KB, 240x320px) Image search: [Google]
5147_320.jpg
25KB, 240x320px
>>9610159
Sometimes i like going through old old d_l posts. Like this is one of the earliest ones from 2007 is really cute
>>
File: 2September006.jpg (72KB, 429x640px) Image search: [Google]
2September006.jpg
72KB, 429x640px
>>9610271
From 2009
>>
File: 3017_320.jpg (25KB, 240x320px) Image search: [Google]
3017_320.jpg
25KB, 240x320px
>>9610273
I liked that a lot more people did casual coords then. Maybe it was just easier with what brands put out then? On top of not having so many huge tea parties all over the globe, which is cool, but now it hasnt helped the whole costume competition feel the comm has going now
>>
>>9610271
Do you have any from sugar rose? Used to be my favorite lolita
>>
File: DSC02364.jpg (133KB, 600x800px) Image search: [Google]
DSC02364.jpg
133KB, 600x800px
>>9610275
>remember when Retroscope Fashion was the go-to for gothic lolita basics?
>>
>>9610276
No sorry i wasnt able to save much before deleeted her tumblr(sugar--rose) or lj(manasamatemple) i hope she is doing well. She was absolutely flawless in both gothic and sweet.
>>
File: 25g48qb.jpg (123KB, 1071x1600px) Image search: [Google]
25g48qb.jpg
123KB, 1071x1600px
>>9610277
Duplica was also my shit back in the day. Her coords are still cute, but 2010 was her year and i still love her older coords.
>>
>>9610282
She still wears it, her insta is _.sugar_rose._ but she doesn't post coords anymore
>>
File: DSC_6324.jpg (75KB, 429x640px) Image search: [Google]
DSC_6324.jpg
75KB, 429x640px
>>9610286
Thankyou! Glad to see she is doing well! Shes so cute and seems very happy!

>>9610284
Another 2009 i think but it makes me think of old VM adds
>>
File: 047_copy.jpg (247KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
047_copy.jpg
247KB, 800x600px
>>9610304
*ads

I love old group photos! They feel more authentic then group photos do now. Maybe its because nobody really matches. Idk im just really nostolgic looking at old photos. People were less nitpicky anf there was more discussion about the clothes.
>>
File: 146.jpg (262KB, 600x800px) Image search: [Google]
146.jpg
262KB, 600x800px
>>9610307
Old IW is best IW. Ive been buying a lot lately to wear to school.
>>
File: blog-120728-27.jpg (221KB, 533x800px) Image search: [Google]
blog-120728-27.jpg
221KB, 533x800px
>>9610308
On second thought it could be meta. Haha i dont recal. I know several brands have used that fabric in the past.

I'd really love to get my hands on the black OP of Rose Toilette.
>>
>>9610308
That's definitely IW, 2007-ish I'd say. One of their better years imo.
>>
File: 8Z4qgQk.jpg (99KB, 631x640px) Image search: [Google]
8Z4qgQk.jpg
99KB, 631x640px
Secrets were posted
1/4
>>
File: 4BN81ba.jpg (637KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
4BN81ba.jpg
637KB, 640x640px
>>9610342
2/4
>>
File: 2kJtg04_d.jpg (103KB, 640x887px) Image search: [Google]
2kJtg04_d.jpg
103KB, 640x887px
>>9610344
3/4
>>
File: Tdzxlzz_d.jpg (96KB, 640x897px) Image search: [Google]
Tdzxlzz_d.jpg
96KB, 640x897px
>>9610345
>>
>>9610342
Why are you posting them here?
>>
>>9610345
Why are you posting them here.
>>
>>9610380
I thought I had made a double post when I saw this so I deleted mine
>>
>>9610253
Yeah I've always had to sign for them anon
>>
When I see how spreepicky works despite their awful markup I think I might start my own taobao reseller shop and get some money on the side from it for some more burando, seriously.
And I'll probably give better service, given how sometimes they don't ship for weeks.
>>
>>9610420
Wrong thread? They probably don't ship for weeks because sometimes they'll get the order from the customer before ordering the item from taobao and having it in their own inventory. Good luck on your shop, it can be difficult to get it popular for a while though.
>>
Is there anything such as minimalist Lolita?
>>
>>9608704
Fuck I wish these were still available. I'd buy so many.
>>
>>9610423
Wrong thread indeed, my bad.
Oh,really? I thought they already had a stock or something. That sounds super inconvenient.
And thanks! I'm not sure I'll do it becaus eit seems like so much hassle but I probably won't have a real job for at least another year because reasons so that looks like a good idea to get some $$$ on the side.
>>
>>9610441
Some classic and gothic designs have clean cuts without any lace or ruffles so you can technically put together something that might fall under that definition but it's not a widely recognized substyle if that's what you're asking.
>>
So apparently Swimmer is closing down definitely.
One of my friend is in Japan (went to Swimmer to buy some things today) and told me so earlier if you wanna know the source
>>
>>9610462
This is old news.
>>
>>9610462
Can you ask her why Heart E stopped updating?
>>
File: 1495980902786.png (1023KB, 1248x806px) Image search: [Google]
1495980902786.png
1023KB, 1248x806px
>>9610441
I made this thing before but according to the response it got this is what normies wear regularly
>>
>>9610462
Different anon here, Japanese brands Stigmata and noisenoisenoise are stopping production of clothes from the middle of next month.
>>
>>9610253
I haven't had to sign for any epackets. I'm sure signatures are always an extra expense on top of epackets, not inherently part of them.
>>
>>9610496
Gulls have no concept of what normies wear, this isn't extravagant like the ott shit you see everywhere today but it's nowhere near normie.
>>
>>9610441
Anon, theres minimalist everything! Give it a shot. Miss mimimalist has a very very small normie wardrobe, maybe adapt it to lolita? In colours & cuts that suit you obvs
http://www.missminimalist.com/2011/03/the-minimalist-wardrobe-aka-the-10-item-wardrobe/
>>
>>9610462
Swimmer announced this a few months ago...
>>
>>9610347
The carnival series just came in on Saturday 26th
>>
>>9610554
Shit really? Do you have a source for that info? Im really looking for some pictures. I bought the headbow and socks blind since they didnt have photos for them when I reserved. And i know Tenshi wont be back for another week to deal with shipping orders.
>>
>>9610497
really? they just opened a pop-up shop with sexy dynamite london
>>
>>9610574
https://twitter.com/ap_tokyoten/status/900983065584861188
iirc was supposed to come in July so it's a month late
The sock have pony silhouette and letters, headbow is pretty basic single color with a few crystals
What color did you get? I was pretty bummed they didn't have the Tokyo & Nagoya 限定 colors sax/pink and black/pink
>>
>>9608907
Ikr these cuts look godawful and i'm skinny. I just hate the way they look I wish waist cuts came back
>>
>>9610769
Nah they were suppose to come in September and since september has been getting close Ive been getting antsy. I really wanted the black x pink but since that wasnt an option i gent for the black x white. If i had enough money i would of gotten the pink x white set too but it was a lot more money then i would of expected it to be.
>>
>>9610441
Aesthetically, Miho Matsuda has always been somewhat minimalist (well, as much as you can be in lolita/ouji).

If you mean capsule wardrobe, own what you ~love~ sure. Lolita is a luxury, so if you are into "I own one spoon and a mason jar" type minimalism of course it's not. But you can put together a nice compact little wardrobe of dream dresses and perfect supporting pieces if you like. In fact, it will probably make lolita easier and more fun if you are inclined to that kind of thing.
>>
I didn't see a price check thread so I thought I'd post here
I have some Haenuli tights that were given out exclusively (asfaik) at Rufflecon 2015, she made them just for the people that bought VIP tickets. I don't have a picture but they are navy blue with pearls and unicorns and have "Rufflecon 2015" printed over the crotch.
I never wore them, and I feel really bad getting rid of them since she put a lot of effort into making them for the vip ticket holders when she didn't really have to make something so special. But I am doing konmari and I have never worn them in 2 years, they don't match my wardrobe :( so I'm thinking about selling them.
Is this a thing people would be interested in? What would a good price be?
Ooc has she done the same thing at subsequent Rufflecons? I haven't been back?
>>
>>9610779
Reserve slip says 7月上
>>
>>9610821
If they were a giveaway item I'd consider doing a raffle or contest. Maybe post in the BST thread and let people roll for a chance to win. Otherwise do an open auction on Lacemarket and start it at $15 or something.
>>
>>9610441
Do you mean minimalist as in what you wear or minimalist as in small wardrobe size?
>>
>>9610496
Source on the beret?
>>
>>9610496
This is how I dress on lazy days and I still get people yelling from across the street or sneaking pictures. If there is a place where the average person dresses like this, I want to move there.
>>
Why do Harajuku fashion walks always attract itas? Is it an excuse for conlitas to dress up?
>>
>>9610821
You can add them as a free gift when you sell something basic like a blouse maybe it will sell better
>>
>>9611097
I always thought it's like a touristic thing like you do street art walks in paris?
>>
>>9611097
me on the right
>>
>>9611100

You mean like a walking tour? This is people parading around for attention.
>>
So what's the alternate name for Lolita Fashion?
I'm sick of typing that shit in and getting underaged cartoons in sexual positions.
>>
>>9611097
It's full of itas because only itas want to walk around and show off how un-normie they are and be gawked at like a circus sideshow.
>>
>Damn that dress looks nice and is super cheap I wonder why
>Size: XL

I hate Lace Market.
>>
>>9611110
You can try egl, though that's technically only the term for Mana's style.

>>9611135
fax
I recently saw pictures from my country's harajookoo walk and didn't recognise a single person active in our community, and of course they were all ita as fuck. Some of them I didn't even recognise as lolita until they tagged themselves as such.
>>9611097
>Is it an excuse for conlitas to dress up?
I think so, plus people who aren't part of their local comm for whatever reason. The aforementioned walk was full of people who were either banned from the local comm for bad behaviour or flounced because we're all elitist bullies who didn't swoon over their replicas.

Harajuku walks are full of people who need to be in a group to dress up but are too insufferable or attentionwhore-y to attend meetups with their local community.
>>
>>9611155
>the response it got
>you
>>
>>9611110
Arisu kei (Alice style)
Otona arisu (adult Alice)
Alice à la mode
Rorita
Amarori (sweet loli)
Gosurori (goth loli)
Pankurori (punk loli)
Kurarori (classic loli)
EGL
Quaintrelle
Neo victorian/rococo/georgian/edwardian etc
Harajuku style
>>
>>9611152
Can't stand fashion walks. Seems like a great way to make an exhibition out of yourself and your fashion style. Not sure what it's supposed to promote, outside of actual Harajuku?
>>
>>9610342
Why are secrets dying?
>>
>>9610167
>They are mostly still accessible! Right click the image and open it in a new tab > the image opens on the PB website > if it's still the placeholder, right click again and open the image in a new tab > tada! you should be able to see it.
Ilu anon. But yeah fuck photobucket. I kinda wanna save all the images i can salvage from daily lolita but where and how? I got time on my hands so if I can be useful I'll gladly do it
>>
>>9608983
My boyfriend is a weeb but he doesn't appreciate his qt lolita gf unless she's wearing gothic lolita. Kinda sucks when I like sweet more than gothic
>>
>>9611102
good for you
>>
>>9611166
We should assign volunteers by year and month but idk how we'd do that.
>>
>>9611168
Dump his ass, that's creepy
>>
>>9611166
>>9611192
I'd do a month or two! Most of my motivation for coming to this hellhole is to save coord inspiration anyways. Might as well help out a bit :)

Would it make sense to do a Dropbox or share drive of some sort so they are easy to access, and can be moved en-masse if/when whatever we save it to dies?
>>
>>9611192
I would be up for an entire year desu.

>>9611194
That sounds like a good idea, i know nothing about hosting things though but i would be happy to help saving some things (coords or even egl things?)
>>
>>9611168
Wanna trade? Mine likes sweet and sweet-classic much better than gothic. Any time I wear too much black he complains that it makes me look too pale and suddenly seems uncomfortable walking next to me. It's pretty weird, since (at least in my area) gothic is much more socially acceptable than sweet.
>>
Does anyone know if the Shop In Wonderland will be damaged by flooding from Harvey?
>>
>>9610584
Ok, actually it seems noisenoisenoise is stopping in preparation to be independent, possibly from zaji-online, but yes from the 15th September you won't be able to order their stuff from zaji-online, and I assume pop-up markets too when their items are sold out. Hopefully this means in the future they will return, SDL is continuing.
>>
>>9611291
I hope so
>>
>>9611312
And extra info, according to the designer on twitter she can't promise Stigmata would return.
>>
>>9611291
who gives a shit?
>>
>>9611291
Probably not as it's located on the second floor and most of the damage Houston is getting is due to flooding
>>
>>9611317
Ah well, at least it's not both of them. Thanks for the update.
>>
>>9611318
I care about the innocent burando. Someone should go and loot the place to save it all.
>>
bought a MAM dress and noticed it said the waist was 84cm, that's fucking huge. If my waist is 65cm does that mean i'm gonna be ok and it's just a max measurement or is it a dress for fatties and i'm going to have it tailored?
>>
>>9611194
>>9611255
Should we get an email list together or something?
>>
>>9611388
an email list?
>>
>>9611387
Well you saw the pictures so you know if it has shirring or lacing, we don't
>>
>>9611160
I've seen someone suggest oujo-kei once, I liked how it went well with ouji-kei.
>>
>>9611502
that's pretty good for the sweet and classic mix a lot of girls like
>>
Anyone knows how to get rid of dyes from clothing?
Long story short my mother tossed my ap lace cutsew into the washer and dryer, and it is now dyed a very pale pink. She suggested bleaching it, to which i refused.
Are there any methods to get rid of the dye or do i have to suck it up and live with it.
>>
>>9611586
What do the tags say/what are the images? Is it safe to bleach? But it sounds pretty much ruined if she threw it in the dryer.
>>
File: IMG_1499.jpg (59KB, 480x640px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1499.jpg
59KB, 480x640px
Looks like Maxicimam is going all out
>>
>>9611656
Looks like someone just discovered their plus size label
>>
I know this is stupid and also unlikely but I'm really hoping Bodyline has a birthday sale this year in spite of being dead. I need new Lolita shoes and I want to get a few of their pleated skirts for normal wear.
>>
>>9611658
These measurements are much bigger than the other lovely size dresses. The max bust and waist for the other plus sized dresses is 120-130 cm. Also the katakana reads Melody Size which makes me think they are releasing a even bigger line of clothing for the western market. Which in my opinion is a genius move since they can rake in the fatty chan bucks.
>>
>>9611586
If you feel you have nothing to lose, jacquard color remover can potentially strip the dye out.

https://www.jacquardproducts.com/color-removers.html

The downside is that you have to do this while the water's boiling or it absolutely won't work, and it's not guaranteed that it'll take out the pink either.
>>
>>9611656
It's more than twice as big as me. God, are there really people that big? How do they even function normally?
>>
>>9611666
All their prices skyrocketed.
>>
Not sure if this is the thread to post this, but I know Houston has a pretty large comm and I hope they're all ok after the whole Harvey disaster

Like honestly I feel bad for fellow lolitas currently going through tough situations like this
>>
>>9611818
>look up their page
>poptart dress for 53.99
>mfw it was at 6.66 a couple of months ago
>>
>>9611502
that was me!

>>9611511
it does not need to be literal, of course.
>>
>>9611823
i hope Shop in Wonderland gets flooded
>>
I am very new to the scene -- how likely is it (if at all) that Angelic Pretty USA will get any of the Halloween Treats stuff? Trying to decide whether to pay out the butt for shipping for one of the blouses, or wait for it to be stocked stateside.
>>
>>9610124
I wok in the clothing business in the States, so based on my personal experience, I can tell you that most brands are using factories where wages most likely are not fair and people are not treated fairly. Most brands make a high profit. But that's the goal in the clothing industry today. Do what I do: buy only secondhand, and concentrate on older pieces. Limit your wardrobe. I have only about 5 main pieces and I've been in the fashion for 8 years now.
>>
>>9611656
Yikes, that's not gonna look good if it's as wide as it is long. And with a tiny, stocky bodice, too. Definitely not worth it, Max.
>>
>>9611852
Lurk more.
>>
Anyone who owns Charlotte's Bear, how do you clean it? More specifically the pink.

The label says no water, dry clean with petroleum based agent.

I've never had to take a dress to be cleaned that has the petroleum specific symbol, so what exactly does this mean?
>>
File: 52340070.jpg (52KB, 1200x1200px) Image search: [Google]
52340070.jpg
52KB, 1200x1200px
Just got these at Target of all places for ~$33, lolitable or not? I think they'll def work with larme though. In the worst case I can wear them to normie events this holiday season
>>
>>9611656
These sizes are bigger than I am tall. People need to get a fucking grip on reality and lose weight, not have brands cater to their obesity.
>>
>>9611892
They would completely work with lolita anon! Nice find.

>>9611827
Why the hell did Bodyline's prices skyrocket so much? They were dirt cheap a few months ago what the fuck are they doing? Bodyline is so shit, seriously.
>>
>>9611387
I just got a mam lovely dress and if your dress is that big and you are average sized, the waist ties don't help much. At least it's comfy cinched in all the way. Maybe a corset lacing style would work but personally I'd tailor it if you know someone good
>>
>>9611892
Oooh, I need them, but I wish they weren't so tall. Do they run pretty narrow?
>>
>>9611892
Damn, those are cute for a lot of things. Ty for posting!
>>
>>9611830
same, desu.
>>
>>9611191
I think they were making a joke, anon. Bc girl on the right looks bored af.
>>
>>9611930
fucking filter, I almost forgot.

>>9610159
Oh, will do!

>>9609788
wtf?! Really?

I mean, it was never really that popular to begin with, iirc. I probably should have noticed since I don't think I saw them featured in some of the latest GLBs. A lot of smaller, indie Japanese brands have been dying out due to gentrification and bad business practices (looking at you, Swimmer). It's possible that they're getting out competed by Western/fast fashion brands moving in the area, and taobao brands. Japanese youth street fashion trends and tribes still exist, but there's less and less of 2000s Harajuku looks these days.

I'm really bummed because there were things I've eyed from Heart E 10 years ago, and I own some things from them they are really nice - cute, casual wear that works great for a daily lolita.
>>
>>9611884
washing machine delicate cycle cold water only

i have it in blue
>>
>>9611892
I found these at DSW in blue on clearance. They're super cute. Definitely worth the money
>>
>>9611896
They're setting things up for the ~*Annual Yan-Sama Birthday Sale*~ by jacking up the prices so they can advertise them on sale for 50% off.
>>
>>9611656
>W140-170
Holy FUCK
>>
>>9611865
I also work in the clothing business and I know Japan has very good laws about this and most lolita brands are made in Japan. AP and Baby are made in China, not Bangladesh.
>>
>>9611967
Their website is still up. What do you mean by bad business practices from Swimmer?
>>
>>9612132
>What do you mean by bad business practices from Swimmer?
Different anon, but maybe they are talking about Swimmer's pricing being too cheap. I think when Swimmer announced they'll close down they ssaid they were simply selling their stuff too cheap and couldn't continue this anymore. (Like, instead of jacking up prices over the years...)
>>
>>9612127
>Japan has very good laws about this
nayrt but do you have any information about the laws/regulations in Japan? I'm curious and can't find much through google (probably searching the wrong things desu)
>>
>>9612189
They said manufacturing costs had gotten too high
>>
Does anyone have any word on Vodooodollys Widows Cross preorder? It was supposed to ship out this month but I haven't heard anything.
>>
>>9612232
But couldn't they just price accordingly then?
>>
>>9611827
>>9611896
The fruit pie/tart JSK went up first (because it sold so much on discount) and then everything followed probably because they got an increase in sales. Even the cheap discount shoes went up in price despite only having two sizes left.
>>
>>9608704
I've heard somewhere that AatP ouji's line make shoes in bigger sizes in order to fit men. It was hard to find out on their website (they don't seem to sell such them at the moment), so I was wondering: is that true? what is their bigger size?

>>9608982
>tfw no bf
Well, i'm happy for you anon! glad you found someone who appreciates the way you dress

>>9610496
Just a question, have you bought your VW shoes new or second-hand?
>>
Which one YOU consider is a better lolita? 1. Someone who has lot of dresses or has all of their dreamdresses 2. Someone who visits Lolita conventions as much as they can all over the world but have 3-6 dresses and after flying all over doesn't have money to buy more dresses.

If you hate the question who is bad or good lolita, just let me know would you rather pay for a tea party + plane tickets or obtain dreamdress?
>>
>>9612324
>1. Someone who has lot of dresses or has all of their dreamdresses
Obvs this person cause that's me lol

Idk, I think it doesn't matter? Like, some are in for collecting, some love the community, some like both to some points.
As an introverted person all this social stuff is too exhausting to attend so many meets and cons.
>>
Is Musee du Chocolat still popular? I was thinking about selling my set of the JSK + socks + headbow but I don't know how to price it.
>>
>>9611920
No, they seem to be about average. I would visit your local target to try them on while they're still in stock
>>
>>9612388
It never was really popular. Depending on the cut and colorway you can probably get 250 usd at most.
>>
>>9612324
If someone visited every lolita conventions and events wearing such a limited number of dresses there's a chance they'd develop a reputation of someone who's in the fashion for attention and doesn't really care about the clothes. Also I imagine there would be rumors (regardless if based on reality or not) that they don't wash their dresses and they reek.
>>
>>9612324
>would you rather pay for a tea party + plane tickets or obtain dreamdress?
I couldn't care less about tea parties, to be honest. I spend my money on pieces to add to my wardrobe; more clothes, more ways to wear them, and I need that as a daily lolita. Crossing a coveted piece off my wish list is always satisfying, too. Events are great but not for me.
>>
>>9612404
It was fairly popular for a time. A few sets have sold for 350-400. Only the switching and low waist JSKs are really cheap.
>>9612388
Depending on the condition, 250-280 seems appropriate to me.
>>
Anyone know other dresses with this cut?
I know Cosmic, and drained cherry, and dream sky already.
Recently fell in love with this cut for casual coords
>>
If I am having issues with a seller on Lacemarket, is FB the only way to contact a mod? I don't have one.
>>
>>9612324
Dream dress for sure. I can always go to another event or tea party, and flying around is unrealistic and difficult to do when you work/study 5 days a week.
>>
>>9612324
Who ever is wearing their dresses more or getting more use out of them is the better person. I have a huge collection of dresses but I never wear any because I don't think I'm good enough for them, and the fear of being attacked in the street. Maybe no.2 because it sounds like they're actually going out and wearing the clothes (but you don't need to fly all over the world to go to conventions).
>>
>>9612419
Dream Marine isn't that exact cut but it's pretty close
>>
>>9612459
>I don't think I'm good enough for them
Why not?
>>
>>9612421
Send them an email at [email protected].
I've never had a good experience with them though, good luck.
>>
>>9611892
gfdi they don't have these at any of the Targets near me
>>
>>9611388

All we need now is for someone to start a yahoo groups and we'll have come full circle to how egl.livejournal started out.
>>
>>9612419
Melty sky has the same and the madmoiselle de paris print has a very similar cut. There have been more all over chiffon prints with that cut, but I can't think of any specific.
>>
>>9609302
So this is the first time I'm hearing about mercari and fril. What platform are they on, mobile? Is there a guide or write up anywhere on how to use either?
>>
A while back there was info on how to fix peeling and scuffed fake leather shoes
Anyone still got the info as I can't find it
>>
>>9612324
Definitely the first one, the fashion comes before everything. What good would the subculture be for someone who doesn't like the fashion enough to buy a $100 dress off lacemarket? There is so much dirt cheap burando right now
>>
>>9612324
I don't find anyone a better lolita but I relate more to people with more clothes. I never go to meets or cons, fuck that.
>>
>>9612506
Wasn't there a forum?
>>
>>9612539
I've used nail polish before but it doesn't hold up if you bang your shoe in the same spot you tore it
>>
>>9611143
>XL
>super cheap
it's called Taobao. check the measurements, it's likely XL in standard Chinese sizes.
your post isn't clear about what exactly is butt-rustling you so that's all I can say to help rn.
>>
>>9611255
>>9611194
would it be a good idea to dump them all in a thread(s) here, so they're 4chin-archived and we can revel in the nostalgia?
>>
>>9612549
Nayrt but i was hoping to fix a few scuffs on my shoes. I have a ton of different colors of acrylic paint. Do you think if i was able to color match it would work?
>>
>>9611387
if the waist is 84 it's not of the lovely line. you'll probably be fine, as it'll have ties and/or lacing.
>>
>>9612539
I would also love this info if anyone has it.
>>
>>9612555
I'd appreciate this!
>>
>>9612532
>lrn how 2 archive
someone has asked about merc/fril every fucking thread this summer. the answers are old and available. don't waste posts.
>>
>>9612532
>what is Google
>>
>>9612555
>>9612560
There's a metric shit ton which would image limit a thread quickly, but downloadable files would be nice. I'll probably make a thread when I have time in the next day or two and encourage people to post their faves as they go through
>>
>>9612576
Maybe imgur galleries? A thread to organize and post faves would be good.
>>
>>9612546
Same. I feel better now knowing that there's not only me who have wardrobe full of burando but don't go to meets or cons
>>
Anyone knows if AP USA will have Halloween Treats in stock? I missed it on original site because I thought it was ugly as fuck, but now I desperately want violet op
>>
>>9612419
just saw this in the bst thread and thought of you:
>>9612417
the whip showcase jsk cut has that high-waist round neckline chiffon thing going on
>>
>>9612539
angelus direct
>>
>>9612606
AP Paris did reservations for it a few days ago. AP USA usually does their sale of new releases, what, a full week after AP JP? I'd say keep an eye on their social media the next couple of days.
>>
>>9612737
Thank you!
>>
File: ss+(2017-08-28+at+03.18.27).jpg (61KB, 481x408px) Image search: [Google]
ss+(2017-08-28+at+03.18.27).jpg
61KB, 481x408px
i havent listened to the video yet but lel
>>
>>9612769
Wait isn't this the girl that does those super xxl alternations and fucked up those two AP dresses? I always assumed she was a fatty as well.
>>
>>9612127
Japan, along with many other countries, employ foreign workers under the guise of an apprenticeship program. Instead of a fair wage, they are underpaid, overworked and exploited.

Being made in Japan isn't a guarantee moral working conditions. I wouldn't be surprised if brands employ one of these factories since imo the price of a dress in comparison to the details and embellishments is quite low.
>>
>>9612557
Maybe, it would definitely hold up better than nail polish if you just put a thin layer (if it's brittle the fix will crack)
>>
File: classicvsweetott.jpg (99KB, 707x630px) Image search: [Google]
classicvsweetott.jpg
99KB, 707x630px
My com is doing an event specially for OTT coords, and I want to do a good job. I know that these days it tends to be more elegant, printless, long tiered dresses that are popular for OTT coords, but I don't have any. And being a poor fag, I'll have to make do with my prints wardrobe. There's a prize for the winner, do you think I have a chance?
>>
>>9612826
>Implying Japanese people in general aren't overworked
>>
>>9612839
Are you being judged or is it a general vote? Does the judge or voters have a preference for sweet or classic?
>>
>>9612839
of course you have a chance
if you have good taste and wear your shit with pride and confidence
have fun with the event and don't be salty if you lose. what you think of yourself is much more important than how you get rated in a competition.
>>
>>9612843
I'm not sure.. Our com is probably a mix of sweet and classic.

>>9612844
It's less about winning and more about not making a fool of myself when compared to the other girls. I'm trying not to think like that, but I'm just worried if I try to hard and miss the mark it'll just be embarrassing.
>>
>>9610774
exactly. even if lolita is about being modest to some degree, its more about femininity and a well tailored fitted blouse is much more feminine than a weird childish bag sack
>>
>>9612593
I'm making a spreadsheet with instructions, what level of detail do we want in the imgur album? I'm obviously importing photos, but do we want dates? Usernames?
>>
>>9612771
Yeah she ducked up those alterations good. And then had horrible customer service to boot. I watched the video and its... it's kind of cringey. She goes into a lot of personal detail and honestly sounds like she managed her business pretty poorly. She was also expecting to make full wage income off of it which blows my mind. Did she really think there were enough western lolitas with the $$$ and want for indie to make that feasible ?
>>
>>9612871
Probably just year and group? Or if it has special context, like it's pics from a "dress like an ita" meet.
>>
>>9612847
Everyones going to look like a fool. It's OTT.
>>
What's your experience with straightening/heat styling lockshop wigs? It says they are heat stylable but when I try mine it just makes it sort of limp looking instead of totally straight and smooth. Do I just need to be patient and do smaller chunks or is it a lost cause?
>>
>>9612839
>printless is popular
>I'll have to make do with prints
Times have really changed, wow
>>
>>9612547

I only got as far back as the yahoo groups.

If you're talking about lolitafashion.org I think that one ran concurrent with egl.livejournal, I don't think it predated it.

>>9612871

Another option is to add a screencap of the top of the page (the full page might be annoying for some folks to stitch together, if it's a locked page that freezepage can't get to), it's easy to do and provides quick context.

Additionally, if the LJ entry isn't locked, you can also leave a comment on the entry about where to find the images. This way future users will know how to find the photos, and other archivers can scroll to the latest comments and quickly see whether the page has been archived or not yet.
>>
>>9610092
For what it is worth you can always ask the indie brands directly what their sourcing ethics stuff is. I know most of them use domestic labor, and many sew a lot of their product on their own.
>>
>>9612769
What kind of third world does she live in, why does she need to pay her own medical bills? Insurance pays for that. You have a problem, you go see the doctor.
>>
>>9613051
Likely the US.
>>
>>9611896
Usually their prices shoot up right before the Mr.Yan birthday sale. And that's usually September 1st.
>>
>>9612826
Do you think they would look that nice if they aren't made by skilled and motivated workers? Actually it doesn't matter, I'm quite sure the brands I buy from only have like 3 people in employment.
>>
>>9612826
Not speaking for all brands but isn't there a video somewhere online of a bunch of old Japanese ladies sewing BTSSB dresses? I know they outsource some of their manufacturing to China (so does AP) and it varies between items but unless you live near brand stores and look at care labels there's really no way to know for sure until you own the stuff and can see where they're made anyway.
>>
>>9613113
Actually some brands state it on their webpage. I know ETC said something like everything is made in Japan unless stated otherwise, and sometimes especially with accessories the item says 'made in china' in the webshop while the dresses don't say anything.
>>
>>9610915
I mean minimalist in style. Kind of like MMM or
this:>>9610819

I like the minimalist style, and I wonder if it would be possible to apply it to Lolita. Some kind of ultra-distilled victorian gothic lolita, or even sweet or classic
>>
File: tumblr_ot9mk7EyCg1vf89jzo4_250.png (85KB, 250x274px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_ot9mk7EyCg1vf89jzo4_250.png
85KB, 250x274px
I ordered a couple rectangle headdresses from bodyline on the 3rd and haven't heard anything from them from the tracking number since they arrived in new york on the 13th. I'm worried since body line international. shut down while my package was in transit, but i don't think it would have affected it while it was already on the way. Am I fucked? This was my first time ordering from Bodyline and i'm worried. Usually international packets get to my house quick once they arrive in the US.
>inb4 hurr hurr you buy stuff from bodyline???
>>
>>9613286
well what does the tracking nr say, you probably werent home and now its in storage or something
>>
File: 1503032826380.jpg (93KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
1503032826380.jpg
93KB, 500x375px
>>9612461
>>9612522
>>9612698
Thanks anons!!
>>
>>9611852
Call them and ask?
>>
>>9611852
AP usually gets everything AP Japan gets, but when and how the stock will be nobody ever knows.
>>
>>9613051
USA. Here it's tricky to get insurance if you're poor(er) or have pre-existing conditions. If you don't have insurance you have to pay for everything which can run $1,000+ just for minor things.
>>
File: Screenshot (21).png (247KB, 889x516px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot (21).png
247KB, 889x516px
Bodyline restocked their cheap RHS!!

Classic RHS go up to 250 and the punk ones up to 245
>>
>>9613051
>>9613053
this. I have govt insurance benefits (basically the best you can get) and an emergency room trip with a few tests and an ambulance for my husband last year cost us $1k out of pocket. God knows how much real medical issues with even "normal" us insurance would cost.
>>
>>9613220
Then yeah, miho matsuda and certain gothic looks will be your dig. it's out there, you just gotta look.
>hope you're small b/c most brands that do this look are for ants
>>
>>9613362
What's the probability I will fall on my ass if I buy these? I've wanted a pair for ages but I'm clumsy and paranoid. Should I just stick with other old school styled platforms?
>>
>>9613349
>>9613379
It always amazes me how this is possible for a developed country like yours. My country has health insurance enforced by law. Like you legally have to be insured no matter how piss-poor you are.
>>
>>9613394
We sort of have that? Like if you're low-income you can apply for government insurance but if you make more than the threshold but still not enough to afford regular insurance payments, you're kinda fucked. We have "Obamacare" that's supposed to help those in that gap between "poor enough for government insurance" and "well off/healthy enough to afford our own insurance" but the government is constantly trying to dismantle that just because some people find that through that system they're paying more for insurance even if the system is still helping those that can now afford insurance or can get insurance because the system tells insurance people "You can't deny them just because they have a pre-existing condition that means you can't profit off them."
>>
>>9613405
>>9613394
tl;dr in Murica, health insurance and affordable medical care isn't a right, it's a for-profit establishment where you can spend 5+ years paying off the debt of having a life-saving operation.
>>
>>9613410
>pre existing conditions
So what do the American goverment consider preexisting? Its bad enough I hear you guys pay like 25k a year for university. Being in debt for being sick and trying to go to school sounds like downright madness.

>sorry to derail but I never understand why Americans are so poor all the time
>>
>>9613362
>Not size 255
suffering
any chance US size 9 will fit comfortably in 250?
>>
>>9613418
Yeah the trend now is to put how much debt you have on your graduation caps. You can go a two-year college for free though if you're over a certain age and poor enough to qualify for financial aid (aka a lot of us). I'm on my second year working towards my Associates Degree because I'm 28 and jobless so the government fully funds my education as long as I keep my grades up.

>what do they consider preexisting
You name it, they consider it.

>cancer
>diabetes
>mental health issues
>life-threatening illnesses
>AIDS/HIV
>alcohol/substance abuse
>severe obesity
>pregnancy (high risk/complicated)
>asthma

http://www.businessinsider.com/what-counts-pre-existing-condition-ahca-trump-obamacare-2017-5

Here's an entire list of stuff pre-Obamacare that insurance companies would either raise your rates on or deny you entirely because they couldn't profit off you aka let you keep making payments year after year and never need to use their money because you were healthy.
>>
>>9613427
With Bodyline's RHS you need to order at least a half size up because they run very small. I'm 245 and I bought a pair in 255 and they're roomy with a little gap of space at the toes so I'd say a half size higher than you normally wear would be wearable for their RHS.
>>
>>9613418
the preexisting condition thing wasn't determined by the govt, it was determined by health insurance companies. ex: my stepdad had a kidney transplant when he was 13, so he was denied coverage until he worked for a company that offered it to him as a benefit. preexisting conditions could be anything from "had cancer" to "has asthma."

the ACA made that illegal, and in order for insurance companies to foot the bill for insuring "risky" people, everyone was required to get insurance and some Americans saw an increase in their plans.

this made some people angry, and they called for a repeal. however, most of them didn't see the benefits having a larger insurance pool has given them and what taking the ACA means. so now that it's being threatened, a lot of Americans are freaking out.

tl;dr america is a shit show and people don't know how to read their insurance packages. also insurance companies can be assholes.
>>
>>9613431
Definitely better worded than my reply, spot on.
>>
>>9613362
>not in black
Damn you for getting my hopes up, anon.
>>
>>9613410
>>9613428
>>9613431
Damn. I can't promise I'll completely stop whining about EU customs charges, but I'm going to try to consider my cheap insurance and free education a little more whenever a new package comes in and customs has decided to kick me in the knees. It's a relatively small price to pay in the end, if I can be healthy and educated and not horribly in debt in my burando.
>>
>>9613474
Try Canada. Customs (usually) doesn't kick you in the balls and we still manage (mostly) free healthcare!
>>
>>9613474
glad our suffering can do some good, lol
>>
>>9613474
Yeah really the only thing we've got going is getting our overseas packages for free... at least for now.
>>
>>9613431
We really need to move to a single payer system. After the ACA the hospital system I work for jacked our deductible by $1000 (from $3000 to $4000) and my monthly premium went from $175 to $250. So the lowest amount I'll ever pay is around $4000 a year after copays and everything. Last year I needed a biopsy and my total healthcare costs for the year were around $7000. That is roughly 1/7th of my pre-tax income. I also already pay roughly 30% of my income in tax once you add federal, state, and two cities (I work in a different city than I live) that doesn't include sales tax on necessary purchases either. So glad I'm leaving the US next year. Cost of living here is fucked.
>>
>>9613477
But you might have to wait a year or two for your appointment.
>>
Im interested in buying something on lacemarket, talked with seller and she said anything that is payment plans she does as gifts paypal transactions. It sounds odd to me, she says so its to protect her from buyers backing out, she will not do standard w/buyers protection. Thoughts gulls?
Also yes usa insurance is hella high.
>>
>>9613625
She should opt for a nonrefundable deposit then which would be separate from the actual transaction. There's a selection on the invoice to allow multiple payments, that should be what she uses to give buyers protection as well.
>>
>>9613625
I agree with >>9613636.

That seller is trying to avoid PP fees. The gift payment method will not protect you, the buyer.
>>
>>9613647
Yea im not too sure about it
>>
>>9613390
It's just as likely to happen as with your other cheap platforms
>>
>>9613625
Gift payment does not protect the seller at all, especially if the buyer is from the US
>>
Does anyone know what's going on with Fururun? They're my fav second hand site and they haven't updated since April. I saw an announcement that they were moving warehouse or something like that but there's been no update since
>>
>>9613711
>>9613708
This is the Lolita General. Take this elsewhere seriously.
>>
>>9613710
Yea im not going to buy anything from her
>>
>>9613625
>>9613731
Just curious, but is it this girl? Sounds like shady behavior and i just happened to see this posted last night.
>>
>>9613768
Whoops. Meant to link >>9612978
>>
>>9613725
I'm curious about this as well. Has anyone tried to order from then recently?
>>
>>9613771
It is not her user is koukibi
>>
Damn this is really tempting.
https://page.auctions.yahoo.co.jp/jp/auction/c615550691
This dress looks so beautiful, too bad the description says the original zipper has been replaced with another one. Does that actually matter though?
Well anyway if anyone wants it this price is pretty cheap.
>>
What search terms should I be using to find cutsew ops on y!a, mercari, etc? My preliminary search turned up very few. They aren't that rare, right?
>>
>>9613293
the last update said that it had arrived in the US in new york on the 13th, and nothing passed that. there's always someone home, so that's also ruled out.
I knew bodyline took awhile to arrive, but damn
>>
>>9613379
yeah, you really have to check the details of your plan. emergency services are usually not covered like the regular planned check-ups. Some plans will cover shit like acupuncture but not ambulance or EMS
>>
>>9613988
I doubt they are, it's likely that sellers simply don't specify that they're cutsew OPs.
>>
>>9613362
>never 270
feelsbad
>>
Does anybody know how good the Btssb petticoats (panniers) are?? I want to get one but I don't know if they're worth the 10,000 yen
>>
>>9612324
this question has been asked before
>>
>>9614062
I know most gulls will say it's not worth it for something ''you can't see'' but mine is really good! The petticoat I wear most often though is from Victorian Maiden because it's longer and more casual. I've never had to layer a petti, and never have to buy a new one unless I want a completely different shape or length.
>>
>>9614062
Mine is older and fairly disappointing. Only for daily wear not nicer coords
>>
Kamikaze girls: book, movie or manga.
Which is better.
>>
>>9613051
I got my gallbladder removed at the end of last year. It cost close to $30K in hospital expenses for a 45 min surgery and 2 days in the hospital. Of that my insurance covered $24K so I still had to come out of pocket for $6K
>>
Did anyone see Misako's wardrobe on IG?
>>
>>9614231
Love.
>>
>>9613819
Wow, I'd snag it asap but I think it would be to small on the waist, I don't know the name to look it up on Lolibrary. Do you know what it's called? Or the measurements?
>>
>>9614006
At least they have release some shoes in 270. I'm a size 12 and pretty much screwed
>>
>>9614140
Book is better for the story, movie is better for the aesthetic, manga is better for the artwork.
>>
>>9614456
Here ya go https://lolibrary.org/items/mary-magdalene-elmelia-op-2012
>>
>>9615263
thanks
Thread posts: 311
Thread images: 34

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.