[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Feels thread

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 324
Thread images: 58

File: thongdiaper.jpg (271KB, 568x535px) Image search: [Google]
thongdiaper.jpg
271KB, 568x535px
Last thread. >>9589797

Share those cgl-related feels. Cos-problems, con drama, and more!
>>
>best friend moving away
>get surprisngly sad about this
>realize later that its because I have such a blast with said friend at cons
>both say "we'll still be friends and go to cons in the future dont worry!"
>but feel deep down I'm gonna lose a really good cosplay bud because im not very social online or use social media and we're gonna drift away from each other
>house is gonna be lot more quiet than I'm used to

How do i fill this new void gulls?
>>
File: 1502284370230.jpg (50KB, 515x515px) Image search: [Google]
1502284370230.jpg
50KB, 515x515px
>still can't even talk to people at cons because maximum autismo
>>
>step-sister can't attend con because her mother and best friend both died in the same month
>offer her the D to cheer her up
>she gets mad
She turned 17 this year, so what's the problem?
>>
>>9596903
>that image again
why
>>
File: 1425398813311.png (144KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
1425398813311.png
144KB, 300x300px
There was a Musashi cosplayer that I saw at Katsucon this year that I wanted to take a picture of. But I missed my opportunity to do so, and now months later it still bothers me that I didn't get that pic of her.
>>
File: 8253.jpg (26KB, 609x960px) Image search: [Google]
8253.jpg
26KB, 609x960px
>ghosted AGAIN
Should probably expect it at this point. I just need to accept I'm boring already.
>>
>>9596972
Thong diapers are a cgl staple now.
>>
A girl put on our comm on blast for being "embarrassing" then, today, walked into tea doing Gangnam Style.

I hope you read this, you big-booty bitch.
>>
>>9596983
I still regret not getting a really cute KlK Ryuko from a con in 2014.
>>
>>9597059
>meet a cute Super Sonico at a con
>one year later, she's my little sister
You missed out.
>>
>>9597059
I never seem to see any good Ryuuko cosplayers at cons.
>>
>>9597059
what do people even do with these pics?
I posed for like 20 pics at the last con I went to and have found literally none of them online
what the fuck do people do with them?
>>
>>9597086
>>
>>9597080
It's worse because she came up to me to ask for a photo of my outfit, but then ran off before I could get one of hers.

>>9597086
Just keep them for the memories, I think. Same con I got stopped a bunch of times in lolita and never saw any of them (kind of glad because I was new and still a little ita).
>>
>getting our pics taken at the Steven Jewniverse photoshoot
>friend whispers to me "Wanna come with me to Las Vegas in March?"
>ask "For what?"
>"I'm gonna kill myself."
>mfw
>>
>>9597086
Sometimes I'm just too lazy to post them anywhere, to be honest. For me taking photos is a way of letting cosplayers know I like their cosplay.
>>
>>9597122
I don't know, I just got worried since I had no idea how to pose and got a few chuckles out of people when they were taking them
My worst fear is that I end up in the bad cosplay threads or in some vendetta post on facebook
>>
>>9597125
I know that feel anon. I just hope for the best usually, I'm sure you looked cute!
>>
>have upcoming vacation time which means hanging up my suits and wearing my coords I've been preparing for months
>got supportive friends to wear them out with as well as a guy a like confessing his feelings and stating a relationship with me
>wow, things are going great
>friends all go back to home countries for vacation
>Oh, that's ok
>SO "Anon, I have to work a lot the next two weeks so I can't see you."
>doesn't talk to me at all, see photos of him partying on social media
>Oh, this is not ok

At this point, I've been reaching out to normie coworkers to at least have someone to spend time with, but I have to tone down all my coords. I have no problems dressing cute and going out alone in public, but I get lonely. And if my coord doesn't look complete enough with wig and makeup I get discouraged and stay home since I have no obligations to meet anyone.
>>
>>9597115
Did he do it?
>>
File: tumblr_loaknsNqyd1qjrg7m.gif (492KB, 500x260px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_loaknsNqyd1qjrg7m.gif
492KB, 500x260px
>Meet best friend after she liked my cosplay page
>She drastically improved my life in a lot of ways, best friend I've ever had
>Got me out of shitty job, always helped when I'm down, first girly nerdy friend, we can get our nails done together and talk about anime
>Whenever I go to cons I try to get her a present based on whatever her current interests are because I love her and want her to know I'm thinking of her
>Realize it's august and her birthday is this month
>Have literally no idea what to get for her and time is running out
>mfw
>>
>>9597145
It's only August.
>>
>love going out to meets and teas and shit
>love dressing up
>chronic illness means I always feel like SHIT after every meet
>always have to weigh pros/cons of going to meets before going

I haven't moved since I got home gulls someone please come peel me off the floor and shove some excedrin in my food hole
>>
>>9597086
save them, share with friends, and post some to /cgl/ or reddit
>>
>>9597154
This is good and wholesome. Best of luck to you, anon! I'm sure she'll love whatever you end up getting her!
>>
>>9597154
Give her the d, fag
>>
>>9596903
What the fuck is this trash thongies meme?
I'm too fucking old for this board.
>>
>>9597068
this sounds like a light novel
>>
I have found myself questioning my mental state several times over the past few weeks
>>
>>9597382

Well you're on 4chan, and cgl at that, I doubt your mental state was ever healthy to begin with.
>>
>>9597291
i'd read that
>>
File: thongdiaper.png (73KB, 495x276px) Image search: [Google]
thongdiaper.png
73KB, 495x276px
>>9597210
It's a meme that makes fun of age-player lolitas.
>>
>>9597210
A combination of
Ew x wears a thong to comm meets
Ew x wears a diaper to comm meets
Memes
>>
File: dudeweed.jpg (27KB, 448x461px) Image search: [Google]
dudeweed.jpg
27KB, 448x461px
>introduce mom to ESL-kun bf I met at con
>"It figures, you'd date someone who can't understand the dumb shit you talk about."
>mfw
>>
>>9597696
That's pretty rude. But if she's your mom, I'd take it on the cheek.
>>
>>9596999
>Why won't Chad like me?
>tfw forever alone
>ignore 90% of men because they don't meet my standards
>>
File: received_1717802908249048.png (46KB, 600x285px) Image search: [Google]
received_1717802908249048.png
46KB, 600x285px
>>9597757
There's a 50% chance you're talking to a man.
>>
Saw a girl at the con walk out of the bathroom, and the bottom of her long wig was WET with toilet water.
>>
File: 1429904382636.gif (2MB, 552x311px) Image search: [Google]
1429904382636.gif
2MB, 552x311px
>really depressed last year
>gained 25 pounds
>can't fit dream dress anymore
>too lazy to lose weight

I'm at a loss. I feel conflicted over my love for food and my love for lolita. I just really want to lose weight but I can't stop eating whenever I'm sad.
>>
>>9597777
Be my lolita gf, then we can fug and you can burn calories
>>
>>9597757
I'm a guy, sorry. Girls rarely get ghosted unless they fuck up big time.
>>
File: disgust.jpg (20KB, 258x320px) Image search: [Google]
disgust.jpg
20KB, 258x320px
>attended a meet at a cute restaurant
>weeby ita keeps begging for pieces of people's food, taking huge pieces
>she goes around finishing people's leftover food and drinks
>she took off her petticoat and blouse at the fucking dining table
>mfw
>>
>>9597885
Let me guess: she called herself a "he" too
>>
File: IMG_2963.jpg (20KB, 261x192px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2963.jpg
20KB, 261x192px
>at small meet this weekend, having a nice time
>"hey anon it's too bad you couldn't make it to the [theme] meet, it was right up your alley and you would've loved the location!"
>...the what meet?
>notice other girls suddenly go quiet and stare at their hands intensely
>"the [theme] meet? two weeks ago? X organized it. weren't you invited?"
>apparently not
>other girl butts in with "SOOO let's go take outfit pictures!" obviously to change the subject
>figure there is an innocent reason I wasn't invited, X probably only asked her closest friends or people who live close geographically
>pictures start surfacing
>there's a newbie there who joined the comm less than a month ago and a few girls who live over three hours away
>I've been in the comm for years and live like 30 minutes away
>okay well so much for that explanation
Would it be weird or entitled to message the organizer to ask why I wasn't invited? She actually told me she was planning this meet months ago and asked me for my input, so I was looking forward to it for a long time. I've only ever had pleasant interactions with her and I can't think of anything I might have done to put her off inviting me. I always pay on time, have never flaked, am quiet and polite and I don't think I'm horrifically ita...
Or should I just let it go? I really want to make more friends in my comm but stuff like this makes me wonder if I'm unwanted and should just stop trying.
>>
>>9597897
Ha! Called it!
>>
>>9597762
Tfw I was the guy venting in the feels thread and got called a feminist bitch
>>
>>9597154
If you're overwhelmed then think about her job, hobbies, and interests, and get her something practical based on those!
>>
>>9597969
Personally I would deal with it in one of two ways,
1: I would ask politely, this hurt your feelings and if there is something you have done in the past to upset them it would be good to know what it was so you can either apologise or move on.

2: Plan an amazing meet, rent a nice venue on your own dime, get catering, decorations, and tell everyone about it. But when the day comes for people to arrive you have either a friend or someone hired to stand at the front with a list of names. If their name isn't on the list they don't get in and "oh sorry guys I guess I forgot to tell you that this meet is private," then you sit within view of them eating delicious finger foods and sipping tea.

You will not that one of these options is a lot more mature than the other one, but I think both are equally good.
>>
>>9597969
If they asked for your input, I imagine they meant to invite you and goofed somehow and are now too embarrassed to admit it.
I would message them, and see if it's anything you did (if so it gives you a chance to apologise) and if not, it gives them a chance to say sorry for messing up without having to do so publicly.
>>
File: catitto.jpg (133KB, 1600x1200px) Image search: [Google]
catitto.jpg
133KB, 1600x1200px
>>9597969
Ouch, I feel bad for you. Personally, I would bring it up with her alone or via private FB chat. If this happened once (that you knew of), it could happen again and again and again. Best to get it out of the way and nip any misunderstandings in the bud.

"Hello, X! I wanted to know if I have done anything to hurt or offend you. I noticed that I wasn't invited to a meet recently, and I wondered if I've done something wrong. You've always been very pleasant when interacting with me, and I can't remember if I've done or said something in poor taste. I'd just like some clarification! :P"
>>
>>9597154
This made me so happy. I use to have a friend like this and I miss it so much.
I'm sure you'll find a great gift.
>>
>>9598072
Haha yeah option two isn't really my style but it's fun to think about. I'd probably get lonely in there, though.

>>9598092
>>9598096
I think I'll try messaging her. I'm so worried I'll come off as weird or passive-aggressive or entitled, though. Most likely she just forgot about me but yeah, ouch.
>>
>>9597777
Hey, anon. I've gained a few lbs recently from being lazy/depressed too. One thing that's helped me shed a bit is drinking a cup (or two) of coffee or tea when I feel sad. The warmth of the drink is soothing and the caffeine helps me feel a little happier. Not recommended if you have a sensitive stomach/are sensitive to caffeine, obviously. And it's best to drink tea/coffee without milk/sugar/honey. Then it's only like, 5 cal a cup.
>>
Larp feels are /cgl/ feels, sue me I fucking dare you.

>Been into cosplay
>Get dragged into larping by friends
>Tickles my crafting itch and invites improv theatre
>Only been to two big larps, but it's good fun
>Next summer the next instalment of my first larp will run
>Feel like a dick because I'm plagued by a wish to NOT play with my friends

>Bf
>Has a solid idea of what he wants for the Feast
>Cool group of fuckers fucking about in the woods
>Has not assembled said group
>Stresses me out
>Originally planned to play his wife
>Said wife would not fuck about in the woods
>Realise being in this group would just be forced for in-kisses
>Not even into fucking about in the woods
>Have officially decided and told that I'm not into this
>He took it well

>Elf-chan
>Really good friend of mine
>Listened as I ranted about jumping ship on bf's plan
>Either saw it as an opportunity or a cry for help...
>Hypes me for every little idea I ever show slight liking too
>If I come with an idea of my own she hypes that too
>Goes way too fast and gets way too ambitious for me
>This is almost exactly why I wanted to leave bf's group
>Silently feel it would be better to gently avoid her rampant hype-train

I had one particular lukewarm idea which she has turned into the hottest shit ever. Elf-chan is great at spreading her hype to other larpers beyond our friends group. This might be admirable, but right now it feels like it's backfiring at me. If that idea becomes a group and I decline to take part I fear she'll judge me.

>Speaking of judging
>Get a new idea which ought to be out of her comfort zone
>In the sense I fear she'd hate it
>Race at the larp to be precise
>Want to get in touch with established players and/or groups of that race
>Most efficient way would be to make a public post in the facebook group for the Feast
>Public post
>Elf-chan judges
>Other friends might want to join
>Don't want that at all
>MY IDEA BLUH BLUH

I'm so doubtful and frustrated...
>>
File: IMG_3101.jpg (51KB, 414x698px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3101.jpg
51KB, 414x698px
>be me, p. average.
>I try to stay slim and stylish but definitely nothing to write home about, and everyone knows I'm married.
>I mention this because I don't think it's because I'm a train wreck or due to office crush jealousy.

I get reported to HR a lot, and it feels bad, man.
>reported for doing fetish work outside office
>reported for wearing bondage gear to work
>reported for wearing keyhole sweaters
>reported for showing off my legs
>reported for being naked in bathroom stall

Gulls, I'm pretty sure it was a local cosplayer (and she's finally gone, not sure if fired.) but I have no idea what she might hate me for, I'm literally no one.

Also
>cosplay outside of work, fairly modest even for old school standards
>I wear J-fash and F21... sometimes a piece is pleather, I guess that makes it bondage...
>Not even the boob heart, but the turtleneck style where the keyhole is right below the turtleneck and exposes the collarbone only. And I wear a camisole, which wasnt even visible.
>I... have no words. Only a mangled leg (so, uh, I wear long pants and skirts...)
>I had a jumpsuit on. Long sleeve, long pants, and you need to pull it down to pee, obviously. I also had a camisole on, but maybe it was skin-tone and she saw me through the door crack? Why was she even looking...

God, it makes me not want to show my power level ANYwhere. I wish malicious fucking weebs would keep that catty shit to cgl. I just want to earn a paycheck and leave other people alone. Fml. Thanks for listening, gulls.
>>
File: IMG_3249.jpg (1MB, 2436x2362px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3249.jpg
1MB, 2436x2362px
I saw some girls wearing pirate Lolita by the sea. I get the feeling they were seagulls so I snapped a pic.
>>
>>9598313
It also kind of depends on what job you're doing? In my office, I wouldn't dare wear a keyhole sweater or pleather.
>>
File: IMG_3107.jpg (284KB, 1857x1219px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3107.jpg
284KB, 1857x1219px
>>9598321
Very true, but this isn't that. If it were, I would have immediately adhered to whatever dress code policy HR said was in violation, or I would understandably be the one on the chopping block. We have no dress code, and they were as confused as I am. If it helps, pic related.
>>
>tfw your favorite wishlist print is released with your absolute least favorite small pattern alteration

shorter bodice, why.
>>
A couple threads ago I wrote about my new bf's ex-gf who's this relatively popular local T&A cosplayer and how I'm an insecure baby so here's more on that.

>she and her friends recently got into local cosplay drama
>have to constantly see her on my newsfeed because they keep posting annoying bullshit in the con groups
>get that knotted feeling in my stomach every time I see her face
>having to deal with the fact that we'll be cosplaying the same character at an upcoming con but she'll be doing the ~bigger and better~ version because of fucking course she is
>having to deal with the fact that I'm so intimidated by a girl who doesn't even know I exist lmao

I hate this and I hate myself for even putting so much thought into this. My boyfriend doesn't even care about and I feel really secure in my relationship with him, I don't think she's going to steal him away or anything. I just keep mentally comparing myself to her and in my head I'm always losing.
>>
>>9598344
I'd be so irritated in your position then. Wish there was a way you could find out who's reporting.
>>
>>9596903
I don't have anywhere else to go talk about lolita but I hate cgl. It's full of delusional gulls and meaninglessly salty people.

I wish I had a local comm or just someone who is interested in lolita near me.
>>
>>9597762
Oh jeez, I remember that conversation in your screencap. Feels threads at that time were shit up with r9k trolls so often.
>>
>>9598360
Anon, I have a local comm and I come here because there's less than one meet a month and online discourse in any of the lolita Facebook groups is worse than here. There's nowhere else to go any more, I wish we had somewhere like LJ again that used usernames instead of having to pick between real name only and 100% anon.
>>
>get awesome new friend group
>really enjoy lolita and feel really happy for once in my life
>one friend ends up being super manipulative liar
>dealt with person in old friend group exactly like that, obv don't like it
>other friend starts some shit, get blamed for it
>another friend gets asshurt easily, is super young and immature
>get great job, doing great in school, feeling good about myself regardless
>end up having have mental breakdown anyway
>friend group talks about me behind my back
>just want friends to be better people
>feeling abandoned, kinda ready to kill myself
>>
>move to far away city
>lose all my friends
>try to get back into dating
>so many basic bitch girls
>have to hide my interests and when they see my nerdy or anime stuff, get creeped out
>my choices with girls who like anime or tolerate it are either twice my weight or are batshit insane

this sucks, cons aren't much better since no one really seems to have conversations with people outside their group and I'm constantly afraid some girls is gonna think of me as a creep if I try to talk to her
>>
>new job
>just found out two coworkers are weebs
>and one is a trap
>mfw
This job is killing me, but the people are good.
>>
>>9597776
As long as there's no poo poo, she good.
>>
>>9598156
You sound like a bit of a party pooper desu

Like who cares if your plans are a bit too ambitious, surely it's more fun to aim as high as possible and let your imagination run wild
>>
>>9597643
I gotta say, being paranoid all of the time makes the Black Sabbath song a lot more fun to listen to
>>
>>9597723
why did you use a webm of caleb
>>
>tell boyfriend about lolita
>we've been dating for nearly a year so it's about time
>he completely loves it
>gushes over clothes
>not so subtle hints about wanting to fuck me in AP

Well, as long as he doesn't get his spunk on my clothes, I'm cool. Good feel. Last bf hated lolita.
>>
>>9598607
That's the least of my kinks and you know it (love you).
>>
>be me, hiding lolita from family because they hate it and refuse to try to understand it.
>they come to visit, and my sister comes into my room
>I forgot I left my closet open
>sister tells my parents
>parents say we need to talk tomorrow morning
Even though I'm an adult moved out I'm still scared and strangely embarrassed
>>
>>9598671
If it makes you feel better, my mom caught me reading hentai of the same character I recently cosplayed as.
>>
>>9598320
Itas
>>
>>9598313
>>9598344
Hopefully they realise that it's the same person crying wolf over and over and stop listening to her. That sounds super annoying and kinda creepy, though, especially the peeping in the bathroom stall. Like even if you were buck ass naked how'd she know? Can you point this out as harassment to HR? If they know who reported you, they know who was peeping.
The worst I've had to deal with is coworkers who think anything but sports and partying is dumb and treated me like a freak for seeing the newest (or any) Star Wars movie, and then the one weeb who sniffed out my powerlevel and clung on to me, following me around to show me children's anime on her phone because she REALLY wanted me to cosplay the main character. That was... fun.
>I'm not even a cosplayer
>>
>>9598671
You're an adult living independently, why would you need to talk like they're going to tell you off like a child? Hopefully it's not that serious but if it is they're dicks.

>>9598674
Holy shit.
>>
File: degenerate.jpg (88KB, 402x402px) Image search: [Google]
degenerate.jpg
88KB, 402x402px
>29
>all my friends have families and kids
>I'm still dressing up like cartoon characters
I'm so ashamed of myself, I want to fucking die.
>>
>>9598726
When I was teeny tiny and my dad was in his 30s he'd dress up with me and take me to comic cons. It's nothing to be ashamed of unless you make it that way.
Also me
>27
>married
>ready to start a family
>already looking into pregnant woman cosplays
>probably going to do cute mom/child cosplays as soon as they're old enough to enjoy a con
Maybe I can convince my husband to cosplay one of the bachelors and we can do a HM/SoS couple/family cosplay. Those are pretty comfy, too.
>>
>>9597691
How do you know what the girls are wearing under their bloomers?
>>
>>9598605
That's Father Alltruth.
>>
>>9598726
Man, as long as you're doing what makes you happy then it doesn't matter.
You'd be just as miserable if you bought into the whole "get married and have kids in your 20s" scam.
Might as well continue pursuing what you're passionate about.
>>
>>9598380
If you have a great job, you're doing great in school and feeling good about yourself then don't pay attention to the 'friends' that talk about you behind your back. Socialize with new people, get some new friends. You deserve better then this <3. Just be YOU.
>>
>>9598417
I don't think you're a creep. I bet I don't live near you otherwise we could chat ^^. (Not trying to be a creep here)
>>
>>9598726
Fuck them. I'm 25 and I cosplay and play games and watch anime's and enjoy Disney movies. It's my life. Don't want to adult (having children and get married) yet.
>>
>>9598772
They don't, it's a maymay.
>>
>Watching Star Wars The Clone Wars with bf
>Found amazing outfit that has never been cosplayed before, looks super cool, also looks pretty simple to make
>Agree with bf (with his help) to make costume for Ep VIII cinema showing this dec and use for future events
>He's super happy that I'll cosplay with him and other friends
>The other day wear a dress and put on safety shorts to go out to see friends
>In mirror see how awkward my thigh shape is
>Realise actually my body type wouldn't suit this cosplay (it involves a catsuit type of outfit and I have a skinny torso but super wide thighs with hip dip, even tho I'm 7 stone)
>Haven't had the heart to tell him I've changed my mind

I will tell him, but the other cool outfits I saw would take a lot longer, so probably wouldn't be finished in time for Dec. Ah well
>>
>>9598964
Hey, now. Getting married isn't a hallmark of being an adult, and neither is popping out (or adopting) a kid. As long as you're responsible and paying your bills/working, you're an adult. You're allowed to have hobbies! Doesn't make you any less of an adult.
>>
lately i've been feeling really bummed about how i've only recently "learned" how to be pretty. like how to style my hair in flattering ways, what clothes look best on me, how to do my makeup, etc.

i feel like i wasted my earlier teenage years looking like a dumpster fire when i could have been cute knowing what i know now. i'm sure lots of people feel the same way about their awkward phases but damn. i just turned 18 so i have this weird feeling that i've wasted my life being a miserable awkward wretch up until this point because it's kind of the "yay you're an adult now" hallmark.
>>
>>9599143
>only 18
Fuck off retard. You have plenty of years to be pretty.
>>
>>9599164
that's a little aggressive but thanks anyway anon
>>
>>9599143
>I just turned 18
Oh lord.

Being cute is 100% wasted in high school. Being cute as an adult for other adults is where it's at. I know high school still feels sort of important to you, but that's gonna fade hard and fast. Just take the knowledge you have now and apply it. There is nothing to regret.

>wasted my life
You haven't even HAD a life yet, just the formative beginnings of one. Look at it this way, you get to shock everyone you went to school with when they see you looking cute as fuck.
>>
>>9599143
Jesus christ how pathetic. No one cares what you looked like at 14, you whiny baby.
>>
>>9599164
>>9599202
>all of these bitter old gulls embittered by the presence of youth
>>
>>9599205
Projecting much? Or is there something wrong with your reading comprehension?
>>
>>9599205
I'm 18 too and though that anon was being ridiculous.
>>
>>9599219
>implying that you're not projecting your anger onto somebody more youthful than you because you're a bitter hag
>>
>>9599229
>complain you wasted life at 18
>someone calls you retarded
>OLD HAG LMAO
I called her out and I'm a 21 year old male. I'll be fine aging but she has at least 7-8 years before decline.
>>
>>9599172
thank you for your support anon

>>9599202
>>9599225
>>9599251
i'm none of these anons >>9599205
>>9599229 but i'm wondering why you think it's so silly to be both insecure and young? they're not mutually exclusive things.
>>
>>9599256
It's expected to be insecure when young, but acting like your life is practically over at 18 is ridiculous even by immature teenager standards. When I was 18 I was looking forward to (and insecure about) the future, not pining for the past.
>not the person who insulted her btw
>>
>>9599261
sorry, i think i worded things badly by saying
>i just turned 18 so i have this weird feeling that i've wasted my life being a miserable awkward wretch up until this point
what i meant is that i wish i had spent my formative years better, not that my life is entirely over. i understand though.
>>
>been poorfag for most of my life
>saved up as best I could
>usually had to use money to help with bills, food, etc.
>finally have a well paying job working for my uni
>more financially stable
>planning out my first full lolita coord now

I'm really excited that I'll be able to buy and not just look longingly, it's a good feel.
>>
>>9599251
>retard! you're not allowed to be sad that you weren't as cute before because you're 18 and not old! reeeee!
>I called her out and I'm a 21 year old male.
Feeling so inclined to insult an 18 year old chick because she's bummed she didn't look cute in high school. Also as a 20 year old male, you're just sad. This is just a feels thread, no need to be a dick because you need somewhere to take out your anger.
>>
>>9599269
She made it sound like she wasted her youth but she hasn't. Not my fault she/you are retarded.
It's a feels thread and I felt it was a stupid post so I replied. What's the problem?
>>
>>9599269
Anon, he's an autist, or retarted himself. No use trying to reason with him.
>>
>>9599272
NAYRT but it's called "punching down." The fact that you felt like you needed to bring up how you're an adult male making fun of a teen girl online makes you seem way more retarded.
>>
>>9599287
>you're an old hag jealous of youth!
>state that I'm not
>cant believe you brought up your age
Lol alright.
>>
>"can i take of pic??"
>don't see why not
>pose in a different way than usual
>"ur gonna pose like that????"
like have they even watched or read the series... i should've just walked away.
>>
>>9599296
Sometimes people just want to take pictures of things they find interesting even if they don't know what it is, don't be so condescendent
>>
File: bf1.gif (168KB, 680x385px) Image search: [Google]
bf1.gif
168KB, 680x385px
>buy new camera
>"I can't wait to do photo shoots with all my cosplayer friends"
>Realize I don't actually have any local cosplayer friends
>next con isn't until november

welp. Guess i can take pictures of my bunny for now.
>>
>>9599493
Post your bun
>>
>bf sees me writing up the description for a coord post
>starts singing Justin Bieber at me to wind me up

Thinking of writing like "Hat, JSK, bag - Baby" from now on instead of repeating the same brand name on several lines...
>>
>>9599510
also I apologise in advance if someone else already made this joke like five years ago, it's not very up-to-the-minute
>>
>>9599510
Dump his ass
>>
>>9598748
Ludus or Wanye are the only options
>>
File: DSC00336.jpg (4MB, 2736x1824px) Image search: [Google]
DSC00336.jpg
4MB, 2736x1824px
>>9599503
quick picture
>>
>>9598726
There's nothing wrong with cosplaying as your older. Enjoy it while you can and don't sweat having a kid. After going through the whole pregnancy and now raising a toddler, I always encourage people to just do what they like and just havs a kid when they're ready. Kids are exhausting and emotionally draining.

My husband and I still cosplay, and we've done a bit of family cosplay. I'd like to make Inko and Deku (in the all might kigu) and I have fabric for Chichi and Gohan(still need goku fabric)

Also feel
>go fabric shopping.
>find a floral fabric I like for $3 a yard
>plan to use it to make a new dress and such.
>tell my MIL about my day amd sjow her my fabric.
>she says she likes it, wants to use it to make seat covers, and asks me if I need it.

Yeah, because I totally don't need the fabric I had to drive an hour away for, that I bought TODAY, and specifically said I was going to use for a specific project.

She can either go buy it herself or give me the cash to go buy it for her.
>>
File: clubpenguinsgone.png (417KB, 768x969px) Image search: [Google]
clubpenguinsgone.png
417KB, 768x969px
>just left work
>have to be back there in six hours
Do it for the burando.
>>
>always put off dieting because I was afraid I'd fuckin starve without bread
>do some research
>turns out keto is less shitty than I thought
>I'm actually cooking things for myself that aren't noodles

Wizardry.
>>
>>9599830
Yah keto is pretty neat but I lost 80lbs without and had plenty of bread bro.
>>
>>9599832

Well seeing as how I don't think I've had a single meal in the last five months that didn't involve noodles or rice, and I have a medical condition that predisposes me to serious injury while doing stupidly basic shit, I'm gonna take the route that has lots of reference material, a set of simple rules to follow, and can be supplemented with exercise that won't cause me to partially dislocate my hips.

But that's neither here nor there.
>>
>small group of con friends stopped talking to me
>like they dropped off the face of the earth
>tried messaging directly to check up, but they're left unopened
>don't want to ask anyone because last time I did that, got an earful of "don't message people on our behalf"
>hope they are ok but also hoping they didn't cut me off for some reason
>con coming up this weekend and I have one friend to hangout with, but he's a photographer and will likely be busy
I mean if any gulls happen to be going to Pop Cult Con this weekend and also happen to be a loner or bad at mingling, I wouldn't mind the company ;_;
>>
>>9598313
>keyhole sweaters
pics pls
>>
>>9599812
Omg hang in there anon. I worked a 70 hour work week this past week so I can feed my con addiction. Doubles every day with a break in between shifts to sleep, they end at midnight and I had to be back at 5am. Wasn't pleasant but I managed.
>>
>>9599858
It's all good, just saying you can eat bread and lose weight.
I'm also doing keto and it's a lot of fun. Taught me how to cook.
>>
File: 1474862929368.jpg (70KB, 431x493px) Image search: [Google]
1474862929368.jpg
70KB, 431x493px
Everyone likes period stories
>Last weekend
>Meetup at local cafe
>Hardly bleed the day before so don't use any protection
>Have really fun time
>We decide to move to the near park to take pictures
>Stand up
>SURPRISE MOTHERF*CKER
>Feel the horror
>Niagara falls to my panties
>Almost run to the toilet
>Blood in panties, bloomers and a bit in petticoat
>Use toilet paper as protection
>Tell others something urgent came up
>Everyone's a bit worried but tell it's not serious
>Go home
>Don't bleed anymore afterwards
>The pictures others took looked gorgerous
My periods are trolling me
>>
File: makogreed.jpg (42KB, 680x383px) Image search: [Google]
makogreed.jpg
42KB, 680x383px
>cosplay Kill la Kill with my sister when she was a kid
>now she's getting married
>mfw I can't bear to wear my KLK costume anymore
I muss her.

>>9599906
I sorry.
>>
I want retarded American teenyboppers, trannies and womanchildren with their manufactured SJW outrage and '''''feminism''''' OUT of my lolita fashion. Same goes for redpillers or whatever you call it nowadays.
Just let me read about frilly dresses and curls for one fucking hour without turning the entire conversation arseways with your crap.
Hope the Divine Leader nukes all yanks desu.
>>
>>9599904

Yeah I mean I'm not swearing it off completely or anything, I'm just limiting myself to the occasional tuna sandwich to get me through the day since I eat so little to begin with.
>>
>>9599916
Kill la Kill is from 2013.

She was a kid four years ago, and is now getting married??
>>
>>9599906
periods sound horrible in all honesty
>>
>>9596999
Hi, if you're my person I was talking to.
There was a lot I didn't tell you, some stuff isn't so great, and I'm having a lot of problems. You seem really nice but like you're having your own complications so you don't need mine too. I don't want to be dumping on you, you need someone supportive and happy, and I'm just not that person right now.

For the record, I thought you were really awesome, and really nice to me, and if we were closer I would have dated you in a heartbeat. None of this is because you're boring or unattractive, it's because I'm just really sad right now and some serious stuff is happening and I just need to go cold-turkey and cut all ties to get through it.

I hope you find what you're looking for!
>>
>>9599919
Someone on my comm page just chided me for asking about a type of petticoat while "there are actually important things happening in the world", referring to Charlottesville. How dare I talk about lolita on a lolita-specific community page, I guess? Or maybe how dare I have thoughts that aren't 100% about the current happenings of a country on the other side of the Atlantic Ocean.
I get that this shit is important to many people and agree that it needs to be discussed, but that doesn't mean we need to drop everything else and can only use the internet to talk about this one subject. Part of me wants to wait until this blows over, then when this chick is back to talking about the latest AP release and give her shit for that because People Have War In Their Countries, how dare she concern herself with frivolities! See how she takes it when she's on the receiving end.

>>9599989
They kind of are, yeah.
>>
>>9599906
Never ever trust your period. You should have learned that in the first years of having your period. In case of doubt always use protection cause you'll never know what that fucker of period is up to.
>>
>>9600002
It's fine, I'm used to it. Do what you need to, and good luck.
>>
>>9599948
My exact thoughts
>>
>>9597291
My Little Cosplay Sister Can't be This Adorable!
>>
>>9598456
living the dream, anon
>>
>>9600018
But anon, we have to care about it if it's in America! Sure children have been starving in Africa for at least a century now, and yeah the Charlottesville events don't affect any of us in the least and I'm fairly certain most Americans couldn't point us out on a map, but if the yanks are doing it, by golly so should we!
>>
Off topic of cgl.... My husband just found out (and the whole company for that matter) that they all lost their full time jobs today.... And all people care about is their fucking point system! What about the employees who had no choice here!? Selfish bastards. Feeling so fucking great right now....
>>
>>9598320
This is cute.
>>
I really hate it when people take ages to reply on LM.
>>
>wearing Lolita for the first time in public for a while
>I usually just wear it to dinner and shit instead of just walking around
>big group of rough-looking dudes are coming up the sidewalk towards me
>100% expecting to get called little bo peep
>guy in front stops dead as I walk by
>all of a sudden hear "SHIT bitch! You look fly as FUCK!"

Felt good man
>>
>>9600175
That's great, anon! I hope you have more positive experiences while out and about.
>>
>>9600175
I love this
>>
I was talking to a guy online who's also into cgl related things, we were getting along really well I thought. I sent him some money to help him along with his cosplay. He ghosted me though, now I'm back to being sad, broke and lonely.
>>
>>9600248
>sending money to randos online
By the way I'm a Nigerian Prince, tell me your bank account numbers and I'll wire you millions of dollars!
>>
>>9600317
Well we had been talking for a long time and I considered him a friend. I don't really regret sending him money, more like I'm lonely and miss having someone to talk to.
>>
>package from CC passed through customs without fees
>bless Mana!

>>9600055
I wouldn't even mind so much if the people doing this were into social justice and (international) politics in general, but they're not. They're completely ignorant of local issues and have no clue about our country's foreign policy on pretty much anything. They're constantly talking about American politics but I bet you a brand dress they can't name more than five of our own major politicians without Googling them first. I know for a fact that several of them straight up forgot to vote in our last election, because they laughed about it at a meetup. They only care about politics and social issues that are currently trending on twitter, and if it involves any more effort than writing an angry status update on FB then they're not interested. Fuck that.
>>
>>9600248
This makes me feel good since I remember all the guys gulls take advantage of for money and brand
>>
>>9600347
nayrp but feeling good about other anon being sad? you sound like a shit person.
>>
>>9600248
>>9600323
Your heart was in the right place, but I think it really shows what sort of "friend" he was by just taking you money and ditching you. Not to mention he should be able to work on his own cosplay by himself/find means on his own to fund his interest/hobby like the rest of us do. You're not a bad or dumb person at all anon, but please just try to be more careful in the future, you don't deserve to be hurt like that. Being ghosted hurts, but even more so when there was a lot of time invested into it, so try not to feel too bad about things, okay?
>>
>>9600347
So basically because of someone else this gull deserves to be mistreated and you delight in it. You're a piece of work.
>>
>>9600248
It's cool same thing happened to me. No big deal, hope they got their dream burando I guess.
>>
This is old salt but I felt like I need to share

>online Lolita friend group is wonderful, super nice and really helpful!
>one seems chill at first. Let's call her RW
>RW can't Coord for shit and looks like she reeks of hotdog water
>Makes secret about girl and girl retaliates back with secret of RW as a pig
>RW proceeds to have a freak out.
>storm calms and she shuts up.
>few weeks later in another chat has fight with another online friend and insults her
>confronts RW
>proceeds to blame all of her issues on self diagnosed mental illnesses and says she wants to kill herself
>Tired of this bullshit so we all kick her out of group chat
>"I've decided to leave Lolita"
>"lol nevermind"
> recieve updates in group chat about her and we all collectively laugh at her attempts because our guidance is what made her coords nitpick tier.

I know you lurk RW, I hope you read this and know you are the biggest piggo I know
>>
>>9600323
>Well we had been talking for a long time and I considered him a friend.

Some people will unfortunately jump through a lot of hoops to get financial or emotional payout from people. I had a close group of gaming friends for over two years - we talked/played nearly every day until one of the friendlier, more outgoing members scammed the group out of nearly a thousand dollars with no warning, and then disappeared.
>>
File: nnnnnnn.png (74KB, 340x380px) Image search: [Google]
nnnnnnn.png
74KB, 340x380px
>>9600394
>hotdog water
I physically recoiled when I read this. I have to portion 500-800+ raw hotdogs into bags of 25 for my workplace every night and the lingering stench is absolutely vile.
>proceeds to blame all of her issues on self diagnosed mental illnesses and says she wants to kill herself
Christ on a cracker. She's a real piece of work. I hate these types. Did she ever show up in the Ita thread?
>>
>>9600420
Oh yeah. She sure did, multiple times. If you need hints- she's on amino and she has a Coord of her in a dress by precious clove. Old amino secrets would probably give it away.
>>
>>9600348
>>9600361
I wonder where these white knights are when the manipulative girls post man hate or treat guys like ATMs on here.
>>
>>9600440
>taking shitposts this seriously
>>
>>9600446
>I was merely pretending to be retarded
Come on anon
>>
>>9599264

I'm happy for you anon.

I just got off the phone with some people about a job that I may have snagged that's going to pay me more in a day than I made in two weeks. I'm looking forward to paying off debt, saving money, and being able to afford some of the nice things I've wanted to have for many, many years now.
>>
>>9600440
You can always white knight yourself. I won't tell ;)
>>
>Super excited for DMC
>Want to take enough money to really splurge on AP
>Manage to get two jobs in a row with a lecturer I really like, in an area I find fun and interesting!
>Going to have enough money to take £400 or so to really spend!
>>
File: 1492636141209.jpg (47KB, 331x331px) Image search: [Google]
1492636141209.jpg
47KB, 331x331px
>Trying to think of a concise, catchy name for instagram cosplay page
>Have a spark of inspiration
>It's already taken for a fashion retailer
>>
>>9600411
You know. Honestly it's best to remove yourself from them unless you can drill it through their heads that discussion about your mom is completely off the table.

My family has pretty much treated me like a scape goat my entire life and pretty much just doesn't care if I exist. I tried to keep up a relationship with my parents and they just don't care that I exist. Nobody in my family has contacted me in over four months even though my parent live like, 30 minutes away and my dad is retired and home daily. The only reason they ever talk to me is if I make the call and set up visits.
>>
>used a Japanese SS for the first time
>"we will message you when the item has been shipped to us"
>it's been over a week, why hasn't that shit arrived in Tokyo yet
>look up where Saitama is
>30m away from Tokyo
>mfw
Apparently the seller said they're going to ship it out between 4-7 days but I didn't think they would wait til the very last minute...is this normal?
>>
>>9600548
Yes my most recent seller took 7 days to ship to them
>>
>>9600507
What was it?
>>
>>9600548
There was a holiday recently in Japan if I'm not mistaken, that's probably why
>>
File: 1486276133450.png (63KB, 278x259px) Image search: [Google]
1486276133450.png
63KB, 278x259px
>con coming up that I'm hype for
>realise I booked the entire weekend doing shoots for people
>likely no time to enjoy myself
>>
File: cryingassoff.jpg (619KB, 1200x1200px) Image search: [Google]
cryingassoff.jpg
619KB, 1200x1200px
I dreamed I met Pixyteri, but I woke up and it wasn't true.
>>
>sister gets job teaching in japan, my weeb dream job i was hoping to go for after graduating next year
>she calls me crying because of how disappointed everyone is because she's asian and not white and interesting
now I'm rethinking going to the land of burando and just getting a normie job instead
>>
>>9598313
>Naked in stall

How would t hey know this?
>>
>>9598726
Kids ruin lives, you should be happy.
>>
>decide after I graduate college I want to work as an English teacher in Japan
>immediately end up with a job offer
>salary is much higher than I would make as a teacher
>try to leave, boss gives me a raise to try keep me from leaving
sucks when you have to choose between money and dreams
>>
>>9599562
a+ bun
>>
>>9600703
Teaching English in Japan isn't a long-term career, it's good to stick with your existing one first IMO.
>>
File: image.jpg (58KB, 512x369px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
58KB, 512x369px
>various eating disorders since age 12
>hate myself, hate how I look, dress in oversized potato sacks
>discover jfashion at 20, never let myself buy it because deep down I don't think I deserve nice things
>get a good job after college
>get good health insurance, finally get therapy
>start to feel a little better
>use extra cash to buy a few shirred pieces so I don't have to look much at sizes and trigger the fuck out of myself
>start eating like a normal person
>build a small wardrobe and wear cute clothes as often as I can
>see myself in mirrors and honestly like how I look for the first time in basically my entire life
>gain some weight, push myself to the mid-top of "normal" for my height and don't hate myself (impossible.jpeg)
>feel really good, not depressed
>start taking care of myself, cooking for myself, taking lots of walks (in cute coords of course)

finally
>clothes get a bit looser
>freak out and think I'm relapsing
>talk to doc, still at healthy weight, isn't concerned
>realize I don't want to lock myself in a closet and eat 2 pizzas in one sitting or starve myself for a month
>I'm just finally happy and healthy

it's the little things
>>
>>9600731
This is a good feel. Congrats, anon :)
>>
>>9600731
This really made me smile anon, good job. I'm happy for you.
>>
File: Tomoyo121.gif (562KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
Tomoyo121.gif
562KB, 500x500px
>tfw used CC for the first time today

I decided to buy a few tops since my collection is lacking. I do hope they arrive safely and the quality is good enough.
>>
>>9600739
congrats! buying secondhand from Japan is such a nice milestone to reach. If it helps, I've never had a bad experience with CC

>>9600733
>>9600737
Thanks!! I'm really proud of myself. Feels good :)
>>
>>9600731
Anon I'm so happy. I'm currently reaching that stage, so close I can practically smell it. 3 months since any relapse... thanks for sharing that you can love fashion and your health too!
>>
>>9600760
This is fantastic! Having that much time under your belt is very impressive and I hope things keep going well for you!
>>
>>9598748
pls, do Boruto-version Hinata
>>
>>9598940
> "get married and have kids in your 20s" scam.
The joke is, that's not the scam. The scam is "fool around and find yourself and wait until your 30s/40s to get married". Getting married and starting a family in your 20s is the sensible advice.
>>
>>9600703
Dreams are dumb as fuck, sorry. Stick with current for a career. Maybe in 10-20 years if you save enough move to japland and teach English much more comfortably.
>>
>>9600777
Wrong. Kidding married is a scam and kids are an 18 year investment that don't pay off unless they make more money than you and you need help retiring.
>>
>>9600777
Get married in your 20s, get divorced in your 30s.

I'm 26 now and 2/3 of my older friends are either divorced or disappointed with their relationships.
>>
>found lolita custom content online for my sims
Now excuse me as I dress my sims up in burando and wish it were me.
>>
>>9600785
That's an awfully objectifying way to look at another human life. Do you consider yourself an 18 year "investment"? Have you paid out dividends to your parental shareholders?
>>9600801
The high divorce rates are part and parcel with the cultural scam of avoiding marriage until late. No need to work on a relationship or improve yourself, just jump on the next boat. A selfish mentality that thinks of what one gets out of the relationship before what one puts into it.
>>
>>9600731
I'm so happy for you anon. We get so many bad feels and girls with EDs in these threads that it's nice to hear someone get out of it.
>>
>>9600896
Yes both my parents didn't plan for retirement. They're lovely people and gave me a good life. I'll be taking care of them when they're too old to work.
Nothing wrong with that.
>>
>>9600507
>iktf
>want to make IG with username I've used forever, derived from an IRL nickname given to me by my grandma who recently passed away, that's a play on my own name, my personality and my favourite books while I was a kid
>it's already taken by some normie who posted two super unflattering, sweaty selfies and one really bad home pedicure on her dirty swollen foot and then never posted again
Can't I pay IG to kick this woman off and give me the username? I'm sure she won't even notice.
>>
>>9600411
You're not alone anon. I was abused by a narcissistic borderline mom. Even though my dad divorced her, and I'm away from her, he doesn't shut up about how terrible she was and all the things she did. Tbh it grinds my gears, I'm trying to keep things looking bright in my life, but he makes it feel like she'll never go away.
>cgl related, my brother and I used to talk about cosplaying together.
>he was angry when I left, he was conditioned to think our dad and I were the issue.
>tfw you just want to cosplay with your onii-chan but your abusive mom still fucks over everything.
>>
>lose close to 20 lbs over half a year
>not on purpose, have no idea why i'm losing weight, eating completely normal
>was only ever 110 at my heaviest point
>now 90 lbs at 5'4"
>always had issues with seeing my bones/ribs jut through my skin
>frequent panic attacks because i feel like my bones are poking through my skin
>went to the doctor, they say i just have to eat more
>i'm already eating alot, not sure what else to do
>brand literally hanging like a sack off me, looks disgusting
>>
The majority of my comm is in favor of replicas. Including the mods. Someone get me out of this backwater hellhole.
>>
>>9600987
I'm naturally thin, but there have been few occasions my weight have changed. First was the last year of high school, I stressed a lot if I could get into university. I ate like always but my weight dropped down. Second one was when I started cycling more, I burned more calories and I didn't even realize my dropped weight. Third time I fell badly sick and hardly ate anything but that won't be your case.

There could also be something medical problem with you. Almost every time I have visited doctor they say everything could be "solved" by just eating more or going to therapist (wtf). You just have to get them examine you well, your weight loss for no reason is not normal for a small person.
>>
>>9600777
I'm 24 and married and this is the dumbest thing I've read in a while. Everyone I know who got divorced (most of my family) were on the "gotta get married and have them kids!!!" train. A few years in they realized they never wanted to marry the person they did, they just wanted to be married period.

Do I think we're magic and divorce proof? No. But at least I married someone because I wanted them to be my partner in life, not some checkbox with a pulse.

Also fuck kids, we'd rather travel and enjoy our lives.
>>
>>9600703
I am teaching in Japan and this is great for me, but I didn't have any better options back home so that's my key reason for accepting and of course, all the lolita. I say keep your awesome paying job and if it gets too stressful or you feel like you need to try something different, apply for a position in Japan then. They don't only hire high fresh out of college kids, so don't worry about it and enjoy where your life is now.

>My feels
I was heartbroken and lonely before--see>>9597144--, but hanging out with my normie friends hasn't been too bad and they don't seem as weirded out by my jfashion choices. Maybe people aren't too bad after all. Besides the guy I was dating, he was bad and I feel so happy I broke up with him. I can spend all the money I had on dates I wanted to take him on myself with no guilt now.
>>
>qt3.14 gf is like on the other side of the state
>I miss her so much
>School's starting up
>Spend my money I was saving for burando on books and boring shit
>Sleeping for 13+ hours
>Not ever leaving my room
I'm just tired at this point. I feel like shit. I wanna an hero, but even that feels like too much work. I never leave my house, so I don't ever really get dressed up anymore, but my clothes are the only thing that cheers me up at this point. That, and my gf, but she's far away and we haven't talked in a few days and idk if she's busy or it's my fault for being lazy and not calling her or what. I have not clue how to do long distance relationships and I feel like I'm failing at being a good gf. I have a couple of appointments today, but I really just wanna cancel and stay home and watch anime and cry into my ice cream. Hell, I haven't even sat down and watched anime in a while now. Things I like just don't make me happy anymore and I feel shitty.
>>
File: ethanfmsu.jpg (14KB, 469x469px) Image search: [Google]
ethanfmsu.jpg
14KB, 469x469px
When the meetup is over and it's your turn to sweep up the thongs.
>>
Lost my fidget spinner at tea.
>>
File: 1498889535253.png (385KB, 604x741px) Image search: [Google]
1498889535253.png
385KB, 604x741px
I found a fidget spinner at tea.
>>
>>9601140
Communication is important, anon. Do you talk to your girlfriend every day, or every other day? Do you text her at least? You have to keep communicating when you're far away from each other. Kill two birds with one stone by starting a video call with her and get dressed up for that.
>>
File: tumblr_inline_mqc1zknwZ71qz4rgp.gif (927KB, 350x197px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_inline_mqc1zknwZ71qz4rgp.gif
927KB, 350x197px
>find dress I want in LM in the color and cut i want
>it even brings the headbow
>good price for it!
>yay!
>see the seller is outside the US, shipping might might a little pricey but that's ok!
>click on listing and scroll down to see shipping rates
>description: "UK only please!"
>....oh....
>>
>>9601358
I feel like it doesn't hurt to message them sayin you really love that dress and would be happy to make up the difference in shipping, but also understand if they don't want the hassle. If you are polite, it should be alright and the worst they can do is say no!
>>
>can no longer afford shampoo
>forced to mix butter with Febreeze
Am I still rori??
>>
>>9601321
We text a lot yeah, but it just doesn't feel the same as talking face to face and I feel kinda bad for never actually calling. But yeah, I think I'm gonna take your advice and skype with her tonight.
>>
>>9601400
I am >>9601053 and I swear, being bi made having a functional relationship with a guy possible. I never felt obligated to put up with that shit because "guys are just like that and I want the d." If a dude tried that I would be out of there and in some girls pants so fast...
>>
My depression has been getting worse for months and lolita is the only thing keeping me alive right now. I'm seriously considering killing myself after DMC because I honestly have no reason to live anymore and at least I'll have two days of being sorta happy before I finally go.
>>
>>9601388
you're seriously telling me
you can't afford shampoo from the dollar tree
>>
>>9601519
>after DMC
Holy shit that's specific, you could be someone I know.

Reach out to your friends anon, there are people who want you here.
>>
>>9601527
Probably not I'm a just a nobody. I like my comm but I don't think anybody in it would consider me as their friend. I'm pretty shy and socially awkward so we haven't really bonded. As for actual friends I don't really have any. I only have my girlfriend and she would be much better off without me.
>>
>>9601534
No, she wouldn't. She would be miserable if you killed yourself. Talk to her, and let her know how you are feeling.
>>
>>9601534
Another UK lolita here, I'm a nobody myself and my comm is full of really great established lolitas who have known each other for years, but after 3 years I'm finally getting close to some of them. DMC will be a great opportunity to meet new people and to make memories with members of your comm too.
At the end of the day though, there is more to life than lolita. Your girlfriend is not better off without you, and if you reach out she will support you. Please talk to someone - especially a medical professional if you can.

I'm going to worry about you all weekend anon.
>>
I've been saving for a dream dress for a while now. My dad got himself into a financial crisis, and I used most of the savings to pay it off. A reasonably priced listing came up for dress, and now I'm a bit short. I asked my father about paying me back now that his situation is better, and he went on a rant about how much money he spent on me as a kid. Goodbye dress, I hope someone nice gets it.

Also I recently saw a lolita and her boyfriend was fixing her hair in public. mfw will never have that.
>>
>>9601547
>She would be miserable if you killed yourself.
Absolutely, you'd probably fuck her up mentally for years. This "they're better off without me" logic is ridiculous.
>>
File: totallynotstressed.gif (980KB, 258x220px) Image search: [Google]
totallynotstressed.gif
980KB, 258x220px
I just want to ramble since I haven't told anyone I know what I'm working on: I have two more weeks left to finish the surprise couple cosplay for my husband and I. So far I've been cool as a cucumber and I hope that by the end of this project, I won't turn out as pic related.

I started on the hard part: the props, and I haven't worked with a lot of EVA foam till now. Using all sorts of ghetto methods (hair dryer instead of heat gun, I know) since I'm trying to pick my battles of buying this or that. It's been a real learning adventure, and I don't expect the end product to be 100% since it's my first time doing these things, but it's been so cool so far. I'm crunching around work time and day offs to get these cosplays done, and I can't wait to surprise him with these! We've cosplayed before, and I'm sure he'll be over the moon about it.
>>
>>9601625
>how much money he spent on me as a kid

God I hate this attitude, sorry he had to do his JOB as your dad.
>>
>>9601625

Sorry kiddo, it costs a fair amount of money to get a rub n' tug at the oriental massage parlor.
>>
>>9601739
nayrp but wtf are you going on about
>>
My wigs are getting ratty...

Just started a new job, but it's gonna be a few weeks before I get my first paycheck. After paying off my car for the month, I have $5 in my account. Should I spend it on a fancy coffee?
>>
File: 4159009974_f97d6eaed2.jpg (90KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
4159009974_f97d6eaed2.jpg
90KB, 500x375px
>take private art lessons
>assigned to print off and redraw people's faces
>wind up printing off a lot of cosplayers and Jfash models
>Mentor looks closely at reference photo of Misako
>"Oh, I thought that was you for a second. You look really similar."
>mfw

I have never felt more complimented in my whole life.
>>
It feels like having a popular kawaii tumblr is a time investment similar to having a part time job.
You've got to:
>jump online asap in the am to make sure you post the cutest stuff before anyone else
>make sure your original posts are tagged in as many ways as possible to get the most views/likes/reposts/etc
>manage your image and "brand"
>send yourself daily anon asspat messages to improve your image and look popular
>comb social media looking for inactive accounts to repost/steal content from

This micromanaging your social image shit is time consuming and it sucks. I'm not even sure I want to be popular this badly. Sometimes I just want to fuck off and go read a book for awhile.
>>
>>9601833
That or they can't tell asians apart
>>
Not one, but two ultimate dream dresses popped up after a 2-3 years of searching and I'm broke for the first time since at least 2 years.
Take me Mana-sama, I'm ready.
>>
>had a massive, ugly falling out with my cosfriends last year because of politics almost a year ago
>still not over it, constantly thinking about it, constantly a few moments away from ranting and complaining about what they did to me and how shitty they are for doing it
>feel obligated to tell the story to new people I meet because dwelling on it has become such a constant part of my life
>feel bad about tl;dring at everyone about my bullshit all the time but don't know how to stop, much less move on
>probably going to dwell on it even more because there's a con coming up that was the last one we went to together and they go to every year now

Part of me wants to just try and move on from it because I've met a wonderful girl as a direct result of needing to branch out from my old group and because I know people are getting tired of hearing me constantly dwelling on it. But, part of me also wants to confront them and so thoroughly dress them down in public in front of all their friends for all their backhanded two-faced bullshit that I ruin their weekend like they ruined most of my year. I just don't know whether I'm too emotionally weary to keep caring for much longer or still too furious to let it go, and that is a very weird mix of emotions.
>>
File: 10000_years_of_bork.jpg (55KB, 524x468px) Image search: [Google]
10000_years_of_bork.jpg
55KB, 524x468px
>>9596903
Across the floor I spotted someone in a 2B cosplay by herself. I was cosplaying 9S, also alone. I swear, we stared at eachother for a full minute, but neither of us had the guts to go over and say hi. I eventually lost her in the crowd and that was that.
>>
>>9601873
>make sure your original posts are tagged in as many ways as possible
Only the first five tags work on tumblr, the rest are meaningless and are used just to organize posts on your own blog.
>>
>>9601906
>feel obligated to tell the story to new people
>airing your relationship's dirty laundry to others
I'll never understand why people do such bitchy things, but thanks for giving me an idea.
>>
File: ss+(2017-08-18+at+03.42.23).jpg (24KB, 293x279px) Image search: [Google]
ss+(2017-08-18+at+03.42.23).jpg
24KB, 293x279px
>Havent cosplayed since I was 11
>Was basically a halloween costume I wore to a library event in my tiny country town
>Always dreamed of going to my states huge con
>This year me and my friend decide we're gonna do it (mostly me)
>Splurge and buy the 45$ tickets
>We're living off small freelance work and art commissions, budget is beyond tight
>Decide to do some shygal cosetplays since I like them and it's the best I can do on the budget.
>Order a hooded dress to tailor up for the outfit, it gets lost in the mail, twice.
>Order some stockings, too thin so I have to buy a second pair to layer, or new ones altogether
>Live miles out of town in the country, no car
>Miles on a bike, to get to a bus, then another bus just to get to the town. 4+ hours just one way.
>Ride my sorry ass on my bike miles to the bus to go to jo-ann
>Got the wrong color of fabric, back again next day
>Messed up all the eva foam I bought for masks, knife was too dull
>Back again to buy MORE foam, and an exacto knife
>Not smooth enough with one of those, botched all that foam too
>Turns out I had curved medical scissors that work perfectly for this the entire time
>Take one more day-long excursion to get foam AGAIN.
>Finally cut one well enough, time to heat-treat it
>Old hair-dryer starts throwing sparks from the outlet, cord literally /melted/
>Have to go get a new one of those now
>Have been taking a ton of commissions to afford all the supplies
>Still havent made reservations at the hostel by the con since it's the only thing I can afford to stay at downtown
>They might be sold out by the time I actually can get the cashmoney
>Sitting here crying into my little dessert cake I bought myself as a treat tonight

I realize it's just generic run of the mill cosplay stress but it's gettin me
I gotta do it, I know I can do it.
>>
>needed to take EMS because of umbrella
>annoyed at extra cost, but he, at least it will be here faster, right?
>tracking not doing anything since first posting/collecting
>Air was with 2 days in my country last time. Got to Tokyo customs within one day, next day shipped out. Have been waiting for over a day and nothing has even bee done beside the store handing it over.
>Japan post says EMS should be 2 days in my country, AIR a lot slower.
>Does it even matter if I take EMS or AIR when I can choose? I feel like it doesn't.
>>
>>9600987
Anon, have you tried using myfitnesspal or another site to track your calories/exercise? Getting some hard numbers can help you in two ways. First, if there really is something wrong with you, your dr may be more inclined to look into it if you can say "hey I'm eating 2000 calories but not gaining weight." Second, it'll give you a better handle on what you're actually eating or how you're burning it because it's very easy to overlook something. My very thin friend had a problem where she suddenly lost ten pounds and couldn't figure out why since she was eating right, and was on the verge of going to the doctor before she made a list and realized that she'd been burning it all off because she'd been jogging more than usual.
>>
>>9601874
If I were Asian it'd be likely, but I'm not.
>>
>>9601873
Bitch I had a fandom popular blog for a while, and if you gotta do all that to get noticed you're flat out producing bad content. I will gladly say that continually havin to produce good content, reply to real messages in a timely manner, and always be aware people are reading into everything to do IS a pain, and for me less valuable than its worth. Hence the "used to"
>>
File: 1501201290155.png (190KB, 380x640px) Image search: [Google]
1501201290155.png
190KB, 380x640px
>share contact info with someone from /cgl/
>we seem to be hitting it off, sending long and interesting messages to eachother
>they stop responding for no reason

This has happened several times
>>
File: 1482372033783.png (53KB, 219x301px) Image search: [Google]
1482372033783.png
53KB, 219x301px
>when your boyfriend tells you after some really good sex that he wants to do more couples cosplays with you
>>
>>9602173
Same. I figure they just get tired of responding.
>>
>>9602209
Just don't understand what the point is of making that time investment in the first place if you're not gonna follow it up. Would actually rather somebody just said they didn't want to talk anymore and leave it at that instead of leaving you hanging. Oh well.
>>
>>9602173
This has happened to me so many times I lost count. Why are people so flaky
>>
>>9602173
I won't ghost you without warning if you won't ghost me without warning.
I can't tell if I'm just boring when people stop responding, or if they get lazy.
>>
>>9601625
What dress was it?
And if it's any condolence, I'd help fix your hair, make sure your petti is all good, and tie your waist ties for you, so try not to get too down about things! As cliche as it is, there definitely is someone out there for you, so just make sure you take good care of yourself until then so that they'll be wow'd when you meet them!
>>
>>9602226
I completely agree. Would rather they said they're done talking, I find it a lot less rude than being ghosted. I won't even pester for a reason from them. Having some closure is appreciated.
>>
>>9598358
I mostly felt embarrassed and unsure of myself for a long time. I didn't understand what about my actions or personality made someone want to go after me, because this company is full of other women with pastel or whatever color of the month hair who dress like me and cosplay. I also got the hint that trying to find out definitively who made the reports would have gotten me in hot water, so I didn't push it. I'm content knowing I'm probably right, and that she's gone, and not on a high note.

>>9598697
They did, eventually, and I told them my suspicions as well, about my leg, and that I expect privacy when doing normal stuff on the toilet, in a closed stall. Never got called in again.

There is nothing they can do about their obligation to keep all these reports made against me on my employee record, though. And I'm pissed about that. What if I don't get a chance to explain or get the benefit of the doubt from the next person to read that record?
>It seems more plausible to believe that I actually tried to wear virgin killer sweaters to work or something, than one person simply disliked me.

>>9600695
>on the day the report was made, I wore a black jumpsuit
>you need to pull it down below your waist to use the toilet, and my undershirt may have been beige that day
>three other employees used the restroom after I did and could have possibly seen me like this through the door cracks; a teammate, a long time c level everyone likes, and a tier I contractor actually petty enough to go to HR and tell them I was hanging out naked in the bathroom.
>>
>keep seeing toned-down basics that would be perfect for everyday wear at uni
>20k yen of cheap solid deals bookmarked, also need to pay for an umbrella and some shoe repairs
>don't know if I've even got in
I swear I'm going to buy so much burando when results come out. If I've failed...guess I don't need a toned-down daily-wear wardrobe when I'm wearing a fast food uniform all week.
>>
File: guilty.jpg (119KB, 480x640px) Image search: [Google]
guilty.jpg
119KB, 480x640px
>>9602305
It was pic related.
Thanks for the encouragement! One day...
>>
>>9602336
That's a really pretty print, and I like it in red as well, so I can definitely see why you wanted it so much. It's unfortunate, but try to stay strong like I said before. Something good will happen to you soon, I'm sure of it!
It might not mean much, but if you need someone to talk to or vent to about things, I'm right here!
>>
>usually get big parcels sent to family home as I live in an apartment and worry about post being stolen
>spent too much money on auctions lately
>too ashamed to let family know how much I've spent because they'll nag me so have to spend even more on a fee to get FromJapan to change the shipping address to mine instead of theirs

It's worse because big Japanese SS always pack stuff in an unnecessarily large box, which makes it look like I've bought more than I really have.
>>
>>9602364
Thanks again, I'm lonely so it's cool to have someone to talk to, even a random anon on 4chan.
>>
>>9602377
You're totally welcome, so don't worry about it. I get like that too sometimes, so I know how those moments are when you really want/need someone to just talk to and can't really. If you wanted, I could also drop a throwaway at any point if you wanted.
Not to rub it in or anything though (literally the last thing I'd want to do), I wanted to know how you would've coord'd that dress from before, since you did have something in mind, right?
>>
>>9602171
Nayrt, but any tips/advice?
How did you come up with ideas for good content people enjoyed?
It feels like every time I come up with something someone's already done it better.
>>
Are.....fannypacks a thing again?
I've seen about 5 fifteen yr olds wearing them this summer, did I miss a fashion memo again?
I'm flashing back to first grade.
>>
>>9602422
They're an ironic trend going with the vintage sportswear trend among students in my area, but I've never seen them on a teen.
>>
I bought something on lacemarket and paid the same day. The seller still hasn't read my message a week later saying that I sent payment, but has posted new items on lacemarket. I'm starting to get worried because it is past the window of time they said it would be shipped post payment. :(
>>
>>9602408
If you would drop a throwaway that'd be nice. Though, I really don't want to force someone to talk to me out of pure pity.
I did make a collage earlier of coord plans around the dress, I'll find it!
>>
>>9602458
Nah, I wouldn't call it pity at all. It's more sympathy and a good deal of interest to tell the truth, so no worries. I just made it though, so it should be: friendlycglanon at outlook Let me know if there's any issues contacting me there, hopefully there shouldn't be.
If you're able to find your collage, you should definitely show me, since I'd seriously like to see what you had planned!
>>
File: 1493196440658.jpg (109KB, 504x942px) Image search: [Google]
1493196440658.jpg
109KB, 504x942px
>be bigguy4u who's thinking about getting into cosplay
>too shy to cosplay in cons alone
>no animu friends
>>
>>9598613
>>9598607
quit rping with yourself
>>
Holy shit I broke my boss's bicycle. Snapped a screw and it fell straight in half.

Do you think he'll notice?? I need this job to pay for cons.
>>
>>9602539
can you elaborate? What screw, where?
>>
>be me
>be nearly 20 fucking years old
>family still breathing down my neck
>they hate lolita and I literally had to sneak my dresses over to my new apartment cause they wouldn't let me bring it over
>they're convinced that lolita is a fetish rather than just a thing I do (yes, I've tried explaining things to them but believe me it never works)
>there's no way they're not tracking my internet and for all I know they're seeing me type this post

Just kill me. I can't stand this anymore, I'm an adult. I can understand if I was, say, 8, but not fully grown and out of the house.
>>
>>9602556
How are they tracking you if you're out of the house? Get your laptop wiped if it's one they gave to you and you think it has spyware on it.
>>
>>9602556
If you're paying for internet they can't track your stuff anon.
>>
>>9601547
>>9601640
It's too long to go into detail but i'm disabled due to chronic health conditions and she's pretty much my carer so I'm basically a just burden on her anyway.

>>9601549
Please don't worry about me anon. I've been giving this a lot of thought and honestly my heart feels so much lighter now that i've come to peace with my decision. I've been on antidepressants and seeing therapists for years and I know that this is the only way things will end. So I may as well go on my own terms.
>>
>Spend so much time over-thinking on trying to choose what to cosplay next, I go beyond the point where iI can feasibly make it in time
>>
>>9602578
e-rog/10
>>
>>9602539
>Snapped a screw and it fell straight in half.
Can you just replace the screw? Or you could tell him a screw broke and tell him you'll pay for and replace it. That will make you seem responsible and trustworthy. If he notices and knows it broke after you borrowed it, it'll be obvious you tried to hide it from him and avoid responsibility.
>>
File: 1487760970313.jpg (125KB, 335x500px) Image search: [Google]
1487760970313.jpg
125KB, 335x500px
>talking to cool person from cgl
>go on holiday
>go on another holiday immediately after because why tf not
>they have my number but I haven't received any messages, maybe it's because I was in a different country?
>can't log back into the email address I was emailing on to tell them I'm not dead
>don't know if I was ghosted or if I was the ghoster....
just fuck my life up honestly, I suck at communication

also another feel
>selling dream dress that didn't look good on me
>also selling another dress that I've loved for ages but my style changed
I don't want to let them go but also I need to let them go. Sad!
>>
>>9602556
This story sounds kind of weird. Are your parents paying for everything or you make enough to support yourself and brand buying?
>>
I missed out on my ultimate dream dress on lacemarket for an amazing price just because I waited a couple of hours too long. It got snagged away right as I was going to buy it.
It never showed up in secondhand sales before, either. I feel absolutely devastated and stupid for not acting on it earlier.
I didn't know online auctions could make me feel this way. Take me, Mana-sama.
>>
>>9602646
Why did you wait and which dress was it?
>>
>>9602578
I make 52k a year, 24, no wife or kids. Preddy normal for the socially retarded.

There are crack addict hobos with kids my dude. Doesn't mean anything.
>>
I really like wearing lolita, but sometimes I think about disappearing completely from the online comm because I'll never have particularly good coordinates.
I'm not an ita, but I never do anything special. I'm in a limbo of mediocrity.
>>
>>9602680
I have this feel too. I dont wear anything grand enough to post on COF but at the same time nothing I have posted has ever been called ita, I just get a small amount of likes and usually my posts went unnoticed from even the 4chan COF.

I guess thats what I get for wanting to wear it as an actual every day fashion.
>>
>>9602690
>that's what i get for wearing it as an everyday fashion
wearing it as an everyday fashion isn't an excuse to look mediocre lol
>>
>>9602700
I dont think what I wear is mediocre, but its more "normal" less accessories, less poof sometimes.

I mainly wear old school and classic so im not a big sweet macaron or a heavily goth looking girl. My outfits are able to go around town and get shit done.

I save my big looks for meets and dates
>>
>>9602618
What does this mean?
>>
>>9602672
Yeah but I want to do a good job and not struggle all the time.
>>
>>9602712
Can't blame you there, that's actually worth striving for.
>>
>>9602700
>lol
>>
>>9602700
>>9602707
mediocre literally just means average to slightly below average, we can't all be brilliant and pushing the envelope all the time. some coords just have to exist being good enough but nothing unusual.
>>
>>9602556
Indian parents?
>>
I have $3 in my bank account.

Should I spend it on lolita?
>>
>>9599858
Hey Aris, can you help me with this combo? It's CH f+4~f, CDS df~b, b+3~f CDS 1, df+1,4 S! b+3~f CDS 1,2
Thanks!
>>
>>9602760
Yes
>>
>>9601906
Don't. They'll just laugh at you and everyone else will think you're crazy.
>>
>>9602643
This happened to me as well.
I was talking to a really nice cgl anon, but I got really busy but then swept away on an unexpected family trip, but now I'm about to leave on another one and will be afk for at least 2 weeks.

If either >>9596999 or>>9602173 are them, I'm so sorry!
I don't know if it will be awkward to re-start talking again in two weeks when I'm back, but if you're okay with it, send me another message so I'll know!
>>
>become vastly dissatisfied with life
>have had a general unease about my life situation since graduation a year ago and it's gotten worse in the last few weeks
>part of my dissatisfaction comes from not enjoying the hobbies I once enjoyed; they feel like a waste of time compared to the healthy/responsible things I could be doing
>I'm not only disinterested in the weeby things I loved, they annoy me to see
>entirely bored of lolita fashion blogs/blogs with fan or official content for my favorite fandoms
>checking cgl is boring (I used to browse it for hours daily and I haven't cared to look at it for 2 weeks), lolita groups on FB are boring, meets sound boring
>start to feel stupid about how much I spent on the fashion, on weeb merch, etc
>considering selling entire wardrobe in hopes of getting some of what I spent back

It used to make me sad to see people outgrow the fashion when it brought me such joy, but here I am. I'm half-hoping this is just a phase after all the time and money I sunk into this hobby, and half-excited to get money from selling my wardrobe to use on other things. I'm going to wait to see how I feel in a week or two before making decisions, because I don't want to regret losing some dream pieces.
>>
>>9596903
This piccie is so WRONG
>>
>>9599562
Awww
>>9599948
Yeah what the fuck?
>>9600332
That's why they do the autistic screeching, because they don't know what the hell they talking about
>>9599919
Sometimes the cringe is funny anon, but yeah, it's getting tiring, even for me and i'm a drama whore.
>>
>be me
>Be into lolita but i get serious this year
>Want to change my wardrobe entirely
>Suddenly we go broke
>Whathappened.jpg
Basically my dad decided to save a couple hundreds of bucks instead of giving it to us like usual and now we have to choose between food or pay the bills, let alone hunt for burando.
I just feel so bad gulls. I can't work because i didn't finish my studies and they already take like 10 hours of my day. Guess i'll have to leave lolita on hold.
>>
>saw Sugary Carnival skirt in lavender on Closet Child
>desperately tries to gather money for it
>gets the moniez, hooray
>have to wait till Monday to put money in bank to pay for it
>checks page to see if skirt still up
>sold out
>cries
>>
>>9599562
Now this is the kind of content I like to see
>>
>traveling in lolita (thankfully not by plane)
>boyfriend teases me thatI look like The Traveling Barbie Playset
>pink luggage, pink purse, pink everything
>afraid it might rain
>doesn't, but now just chilly enough I can wear my pink cashmere cardigan and carry my frilly umbrella
I'm totally expecting something to go wrong, seagull poop out of nowhere or something.
>>
>>9603117
Your dedication to your aesthetic is admirable, anon. Have fun, and I hope you can continue being safely pink throughout your trip!
>>
>>9603055
>I can't work because I didn't finish my studies
That's never an excuse though. Even if it's some shitty part-time job, you have no reason to complain your dad doesn't want to give you money so you can buy lolita this once. Learn to be independent.
>>
>>9602966
It sounds like you're losing interest in hobbies because you're depressed, not because you're actually over them.
>>
File: 1409840066505.gif (2MB, 300x220px) Image search: [Google]
1409840066505.gif
2MB, 300x220px
>tfw I decided on my coord for the meet tomorrow and now I'm excite
>>
>event in a week
>missing an item for my coord
>foundation garment still isn't here, possibly lost in post, post office aren't helping
>hair styling tool broke
>can't get my fucking false lashes to stay on
>lost my eyeliner
>working literally every day until I travel so can't go and shop for extras and don't I'll have time to trial my coord or see if everything will fit in one suitcase

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaargh
>>
> tfw just got dolly cat at a local con
> didn't even expect to see brand for sale there
> not even an AP whore

i guess that happened. still feels unreal desu
>>
>>9603117

I didn't know Elle Woods posted on cgl
>>
I really admire and respect people who dress in any type of alternative fashion. I love the aesthetic of so many different alt fashions but im scared of standing out/attracting attention so id never wear any myself.
>>
>start taking photos of dresses I don't think I'll wear for sale
>get lost in how pretty they are
>decide to keep them

Welp. I'm officially a hoarder now. Or maybe that was twenty dresses ago and I never noticed.
>>
When all your friends are slutting it up, but you just sit in your parents' basement wearing burando.
>>
>>9603469
Pfff this is me. There's a few dresses laid out on my bed that I planned to list on LM today but I can't stop admiring them.
>>
>>9602539
Just be honest about what happened.apologise sincerely, then offer to pay for it. That's all you can do.
>>
>>9602618
Elliot rodger
>>
>try to do heart-boob challenge
>boob too small
>mfw
>>
Let's hope my rag curls will be beautiful sausages tomorrow morning!
>>
>>9603578
I'll pray to Mana for you, anon!
>>
>>9603561
>boob too small
no such thing
>>
>>9596903
What the hell is this?
>>
Old feel but whatever:

>friend and I go to con as characters from same game
>friend is a bit more attractive than me and wearing skimpier costume
>expect her to get more pictures, totally cool with it
>group of dudes, one asks for pic with her
>later encounter same group, ask for another pic of her
>dude asks me to join pic with awkward half-apology that he hadn't seen me earlier
>realise my chronic bitch face made me look sad/jealous
>realise I accidentally became that cosplayer you take pity pictures of

It was weird as hell at the time but now it's just funny.
>>
File: tumblr_m0ciynTXHt1qbfbe7o1_500.jpg (19KB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_m0ciynTXHt1qbfbe7o1_500.jpg
19KB, 500x281px
I have a few pieces of brand that I will never be able to fit into (due to breast size+have the ribcage of a hearty 50 year old man)
I won't sell/get rid of them because they're so beautiful, even if I can't wear them.
>>
>>9603788
Lose weight.
>>
>>9602643
Responded to you in the newer thread
>>9605204
>>
>>9598726
Do you at least have a job you are happy with and pays you well?
Are you a single mother tho? No. Then you are not degenerate and there's guys still. Just don't be over weight.
>>
>>9598964
Do you ever want to have children and get married though?
When will be the "right" time?
>>
>>9601952
not that anon but I'm fairly certain all the tags are searchable, but only the first 5 tags work for tracked tags. correct me if I'm wrong?
>>
I recently met a girl in the cosplay community and happens to live in the apartment right below me.
She's probably one of the nicest people and all but she is so fucking negative and dumb and drains my energy every time I see her.
>tfw too pussy to cut her out of my life
How do I survive this I'll be seeing her regularly ;_;
Thread posts: 324
Thread images: 58

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.