[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Meetlitas?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 241
Thread images: 19

File: 1488424078137.jpg (631KB, 2144x1424px) Image search: [Google]
1488424078137.jpg
631KB, 2144x1424px
Are you fucking kidding me right now?

I know it hasn't ALWAYS been a thing but... it's more common than ever, no? It's most likely that if you are part of a comm, you go to meets at least what, once a year?

As someone who wears it outside of meets and cons, and also to meets and cons... what is with the desire to try and out girls for being- fake? or what is it you're trying to get them on exactly?

Like what is the point of calling someone out for doing what it is fucking common place in the hobby?

I thought the conlita thing was irritating, yet true.. but meetlita feels extremist.

Do you all have your heads so far up your asses to think that in order to be a real lolita, you gotta wear it all the fucking time and never socialize?
>>
You also cant ever go to a con ever or else youre a conlita.
>>
>>9581114
>all these made up cgl rules
fucking why.
>>
File: tumblr_n5qiy3eNKy1r9hvtso1_540.jpg (84KB, 540x540px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_n5qiy3eNKy1r9hvtso1_540.jpg
84KB, 540x540px
>>
>>9581120
Because cgl has more autism than any of part of the lolita comm. And less self awareness.
Its also summer, so we have summer-fags coming in thinking that cgl is where TEH ELITE post with all their stringent rules and "I CAN BE AS MEAN AS I WANT TOO BECAUSE ITS 4CHAAAAAAN"
Even though, again, they just come off as autistic.
>>
>>9581138
>"I CAN BE AS MEAN AS I WANT TOO BECAUSE ITS 4CHAAAAAAN"
Ah yeah. That shit never gets old every fucking summer.
>>
>>9581120
Autism.
>>
I don't understand why people feel offended by it? Meetlita does not have a negative meaning. Conlita only has a negative meaning because lolitas who only wear lolita to cons are generally ita and/or don't understand the fashion.

I think the terms are just as dumb as lifestyle lolita.
>>
Echoing what a lot of people have said before but a lot of lolitas that come on /cgl/ like to believe that they're part of a superior breed of lolita and like to make up arbitrary rules based on their own habits/preferences that make them "better" than everyone else.

It's funny because this idea of the authentic lolita who wears the fashion on a near-daily basis has always been an extreme minority.
>>
>>9581200
It's retarded micromanaging. If we have meetlitas, then we should also have weekendlitas, three-days-out-of-the-weeklitas, only-when-i-feel-like-a-my-gender-today-is-a-girllitas. The only two categories we really need is "lolita" and "not lolita".
>>
>>9581114
That's not what anyone means by "conlita", though. Is this what they call a strawman?
>>
>>9581200
>Meetlita does not have a negative meaning
Give me a context where it would have a positive meaning?

Cause I have never seen it used any other way.
>>
>>9581207
>The only two categories we really need is "lolita" and "not lolita".
Seriously. This is really fucking hard for some people apparently.
>>
>>9581236
It literally just refers to people who only wear lolita to meetups. It's not inherently negative or positive. If you consider it an insult, that's your opinion.
>>
>>9581239
You and I both know that this was just made up to make one group look more devoted to the fashion compared to another group. You're lying if you claim it has no connotation otherwise.
>>
>>9581225
Or it was brought up in lolita general last week where one gull called another gull a conlita because she mentioned she was going to otakon.
Lurk moar.
>>
>>9581239
Nigger literally just refers to people who have dark skin. It's not inherently negative or positive. See how retarded you sound?
>>
>>9581236
I've seen a lot of gulls use it to refer to themselves
>>
>>9581247
really went from 0 to 60 with that one anon
>>
>>9581120
Pretty sure that was a joke. If not, then autism.
>>
>>9581247
Even in the 1860s it was a demeaning term. Words aren't inherently bad, but it's distasteful to call blacks niggers and doing so is inherently racist (whether or not you care).
>>
>>9581280
I'm referring to this post
>>9574808
So it was autism.
When the beggar gull asked how they're a conlita, autism gull just screeched "STOP SHIITTING UP THE THREAD"
Beggar gull only mentioned (as far as cons go) she had no money to spare for the dress because she was paying for a hotel at otakon.
the whole slap fight made me roll my eyes so far, ive seen through space time.
But there are apparently gulls that think if you go to a con, youre a conlita.
>>
>>9581200
>>9581239
It came from people complaining about those who supposedly never wear the fashion outside of events like cons and meetups, that they treat it like a costume by only wearing it on occasions. Cons are one thing; most people only attend a few a year and use it to showcase cosplay, so I understand that gripe.
But meetups? Sure it's a street fashion, but it's not exactly something you can just throw on and wear every day. Lolita takes effort, confidence, and a flexible schedule to were frequently.
>>
>>9581247
That analogy kind of distracts from the point.
>>
>>9581291
Then why do people call themselves meetlita? Imo it's just like lifestyle lolita, a lot of people see it as a bad thing but a lot of people like it too.
>>
>>9581282
And meetlita/conlita is currently being used as a demeaning term, what's your point?
>>
>>9581298
How is lifestyle lolita ever a bad thing? It's about being totally devoted to the fashion.
>>
>>9581298
Just went through the archives and there's like one instance of someone referring to themselves as a meetlita. Pretty much everything else has been people complaining about people who only wear lolita to meets.
>>
>>9581324
>nigger is not a demeaning term
>yes it is
>what's your point?
What's YOUR point?
>>
>>9581341
My point is that meetlita, like nigger, do not inherently denote anything negative because they just mean people who possess certain characteristics without any sort of value attached to them. However, like nigger, meetlita is commonly used in a way that is demeaning, therefore it has a negative connotation. The first two sentences of my original post were sarcasm.
>>
>>9581325
>How is lifestyle lolita ever a bad thing?
It was considered pretentious and fake for many years. It's just not a bad thing atm because nostalgic, old school and simple coords are the new fad.
>>
>>9581114
This is so dumb. A conlita means you go exclusively to cons in lolita.
>>
File: d5c.jpg (36KB, 625x626px) Image search: [Google]
d5c.jpg
36KB, 625x626px
>>9581367
>meetlita, like nigger, do not inherently denote anything negative
>nigger
>not inherently negative
>>
>>9581369
Nayrt, but pretentious and fake by who? The lowclass trash that thinks spending more money on drugs than brand is edgy? Or the snippy bitches that hang out in ita threads?

If you're not willing to live the lifestyle then why wear the clothes?
>>
>>9581114
Are there people in the lolita community that are actually so high on their own ego that they thinking going to cons somehow makes you "less" of a lolita?

Can they not tell the difference between a fashion style and a lifestyle? If not then they seem the same as lifestyle furries, which everyone including other furries tend to see as insane.
>>
>>9581207
No? There's like con lolitas who treat it like cosplay, lolitas who play dress up at meets once a month at meets, then people who treat it like actual clothing and wear it whenever they want. What is so hard to understand?
>>
>>9581489
>people who treat it like actual clothing and wear it whenever they want
you mean like the lolitas who want to wear it to meets and cons because that's what clothing they feel like wearing at the time?
>>
>>9581489
Once a month meets? what a sad comm.
>>
>>9581291
Is lolita ACTUALLY street fashion?

I mean you can say it is but the historical fashion it's based on wasn't even street fashion, it was formalwear.
>>
>>9581496
>>9581497
Salty meetlolitas. Why is it so negative to you? This whole thread is dumb.
>>
>>9581499
It was until meetlolitas and conlitas.
>>
>>9581500
Yeah I dont just wear lolita to meets, but my comm has one pretty much every weekend. maybe you should try hosting a one sometime its fun.
>>
>>9581489
This. If you're not wearing it as often as possible then you're just not a lolita. Sorry.
>>
>>9581336
>>9580936
It's only a bad thing if you consider it a bad thing, just like lifestyle lolita
>>
>>9581369
The whole Skye thing was purely a Western thing and her own personal brand of lifestyle lolita. An actual lifestyler is more a person who's like Momoko. It's daily lolita and what it means to her.
>>
>>9581523
That's just being a lolita
>>
>>9581525
It should be, anyway. That's sadly "lifestyler" to conlitas and people who only wear it to their meets.
>>
>>9581511
Whenever they want is not the same as as often as possible, people are allowed to be multi-dimensional human beings who like more than one thing.
>>
File: 1500597596036.jpg (40KB, 449x340px) Image search: [Google]
1500597596036.jpg
40KB, 449x340px
please don't tell me you posted this just because of the anon who used the term in the feels thread once.
>>
>>9581572
Nah. I rarely even go to the feels thread. I mostly stick to the lolita threads and don't bother with the cosplay side of the board.

>>9581522
You're quoting a chick that says she lets her boyfriend tell her how to dress.
Sorry but that person is already fucked in the head.
>>
>>9581500
Because it's already a niche fashion. People on here want to break it down into the smallest cliques possible. Singling people out for doing shit that is normal with in the hobby. Its a way for people to feel like they are a part of a specific group.. except lolita is already that so why the need to break it down even further?
>>
>>9581468
Are you retarded? I'm not quoted anon, but there's a difference between meaning and connotation.
>meaning
nigger: black person
meetlita: person who only wears lolita to meets
>connotation
nigger: extremely negative
meetlita: also negative

It's a bit exaggerated I guess but still an understandable comparison
>>
>>9581511
Sometimes I think cgl isn't that retarded but then I read something like this.
>>
Remember when lolita was just clothes and discussions on whether or not someone was a"true" lolita were considered major retardation? I miss those times

I sort of understand it though, back then the community was huge and flourishing. Less active times seem to make people more included to purism.

>lolita is already a dying fashion, and you'll still only wear it to meets? you filthy traitor.
>>
>>9581718
It's about a bunch of autists making themselves feel more superior.
>>
>>9581511
>people aren't allowed to like more than one type of fashion
>people aren't allowed to have lazy days and just wear jeans sometimes

Lol

Bait/10 you got me to respond but

I wear a multitude of different fashions, I'm not always going to pick Lolita, especially when something else would be 500% more convenient.

If I'm going to the mall, Im not about to wear lolita when I'm almost certainly going to want to try something on, needing to undress and redress myself in a timely manner. Fuck that.

If I'm going out drinking with friends I'm not going to wear my nice clothes and heels, because I'm a sloppy af drunk and 100% i will spill a drink on myself at some point.

I'd much rather wear my other clothes, punk, menhera, nanchatte, literally anything else than lolita in situations like that.
>>
>>9581706
I think you should be using negro instead. N***** has always been negative. It was just implied when they started use of the word as blacks inferiority was an assumption in English speaking countries. No one said it as a direct insult, only to clarify inferiority.
>>
>>9581730
I don't care for the tism meme but thiiiiis.
Fucking this!

That's why "meetlita" has the negative connotation it does. Because MOST gulls (not all, I can be realistic) use it as a way to single out certain types of lolitas when it's not necessary.
>>
>>9581718
You were never apart of the old school days if you seriously think it was only ever about wearing clothes and had no people arguing about what is and isn't more lolita.
>>
File: 1416314253318.jpg (60KB, 500x580px) Image search: [Google]
1416314253318.jpg
60KB, 500x580px
Who cares.
>>
>>9581811
what dress is this on??
>>
>>9581790
Oh, the discussion always existed, sure, but most people agreed that all you had to do to be a lolita was own and wear the clothes. I wasn't around before 2010 but I imagine the general opinion then was based on the previous lifestyle lolita hype and the "lolita at heart" retards who believed they were "more lolita" than who wore the clothes because they lived the lifestyle despite not owning any clothes?

I feel like things are way too different now for the lifestyle to go back to full swing, so what we have as a measure of a ~true lolita~ is how often we wear the clothes

I just feel like there was a time post-lifestyle in which the discussion died down
>>
>>9581874
I don't go on RC or RC:U that much but is this talked about outside of cgl all that often?
I know it's never come up during a meet. Who cares how often you wear it??
>>
>>9581984
It's not. It's pretty much a few anons on cgl who throw a huge stink over it every time someone on cof gets a lot of likes from a photoshoot photo.
>>
>>9582013
Why are CoF threads the worst threads?
>>
>>9582018
Because gulls are jealous and want to tear down people who they think don't deserve the attention.
>>
File: 1359044677520.png (325KB, 477x351px) Image search: [Google]
1359044677520.png
325KB, 477x351px
>>9581502
Now I know you're new, 1/10 for getting me to respond
>>
>>9581523
>>9581525
>>9581541
You are not going to get very far with this attitude, it's narrow minded af. People have jobs and lives outside lolita, frills aren't always appropriate for every situation 24/7. You'll figure it out someday.

>>9581984
It's not a real thing, it's just some autistic anons trying to feel special. No one cares how often you wear it.
>>
>>9582885
The only ones being autistic over little phrases like "conlita" and "meetlita" are people like you.
>>
>>9581499
This. It's always been a type of formal wear: it takes 2 hours just to get ready, it's not always comfortable, there are easier clothes that could be worn, and it's not something you would shrug off and toss if it got a stain on it. Sure some pieces are more casual, but for the most part the intent is that it's something special and meant to be adored.
>>
>>9581499
>the historical fashion it's based on wasn't even street fashion, it was formalwear.
Are you implying the styles that were commonly worn in 18th and 19th century Europe were all formal wear? Do you think they wore t-shirts and jeans outside of special events? Corsets and crinolines were the norm no matter how difficult or tedious it was to get dressed in the morning, even more so if you were nobility. If you honestly think lolita can't be street fashion, you clearly haven't been wearing it right.
>>
>>9583346
I'm not even sure if this is bait or if you are just that ignorant about lolita fashion
>>
>>9583346
your experience isn't the same as everyone else's. it doesn't take me 2 hours to throw on a simple coord and make myself look presentable. you might wear lolita as a fancy costume but don't assume everyone else does.
>>
>>9583350
Comparing lolita fashion with the standards 150 years ago is apples to oranges, they have no bearing on one another other than a style that takes elements from that time.

It can be street fashion and it has its roots in street fashion, but when is it ever treated that way? Pre-2002 it wasn't nearly so cumbersome. Times have changed, events around the community generally tend to be incredibly formal. The clothing is treated in a formal way, while it's possible to be used in a street way, it's become much more rare.
>>
>>9583396
That's great and I'm glad that works out for you, but we're not talking about casual.
>>
>>9583399
yeah, i'm not talking about casual either. i'm talking about wearable coordinates that are still fully fledged coordinates. or is that idea alien to you?
>>
>>9583403
Yeah but do you think only wearing it to meets makes you a "meetlita" because casual exists therefor they should wear it to more than just meets?

That's the actual discussion.
>>
Tbh there are some girls in my comm who are not lolitas by my standards so meetlita is a perfect term for them. If they feel offended by that that's their own mindset.
>>
>>9583412
How are they not lolita by your standards and what exactly are your standards?
>>
>>9583412
Okay but why do you care enough to make this distinction, what do you get out of it other than a feeling of superiority?
>>
>>9583406
I feel like I'm reading word vomit. What?

Also I don't get why you're so offended by the term meetlita. It just makes me want to use it more. If you only wear lolita to meets you're a meetlita. This thread is full of meetlitas crying about how they're meetlitas. Do you realize how little any of this actually matters?

Maybe meetlitas should stop being so sensitive.
>>
>>9583414
>>9583415
>t. Insecure meetlitas
>>
>>9583418
>>9583416
>everyone who disagrees with me is a meetlita!!!!!!
Not either of the anons you're replying to, but you sound like a retard.
>>
>>9583416
>It just makes me want to use it more
Wow! What a rebel!

I'm actually OP and I have a large wardrobe that I wear often outside of meets and cons but also to meets and cons. I'm not offended as the term doesn't even apply to me. I'll wear it anywhere and I have.

I more so just don't want people to be singled out for no other reason than jackasses want to perpetuate an ideology that you're not a "real" lolita cause you only wear it to meets.

Wearing the fashion is what makes you a lolita. It doesn't need to be more than that.

The fact that you want to say it to be contrarian drives home my point.
>>
>>9583418
>insecurities != inquiry
How stupid are you? That's kind of the point of a discussion.
>>
>>9583420
>>9583422
>>9583424
meelita meetlita meetlita meetlita meetlita meetlita meetlita
>>
>>9583425
Here it is for the world to see: this is how autistic you have to be to think that it matters how much you wear a fashion.

Pretty much proves that only a couple of anons actually use the word to try to determine who's a "true" lolita.
>>
File: thats some bait for sure.png (6KB, 200x200px) Image search: [Google]
thats some bait for sure.png
6KB, 200x200px
>>9583432
They're clearly trolling.
>>
>>9583418
I'm OP and I have already mentioned that I wear the fashion outside of meets and outside of cons. But I also go to those kind of events and I still wear lolita. I wear it a lot. By definition, it doesn't make sense for you to call me that.
>>
Ok, so I understand the term conlita. Cons are just a couple times a year and most people wear costumes to these, so girls who /only/ wear lolita to cons treat lolita like a costume und barely ever wear it. I understand how this group is not 'proper lolita'.

But meetlita? Some people go to meets almost every weekend, you could say it's simply what they wear on special occasions and gatherings. So why is this something special? I'm going to wear lolita on my birthday tomorrow to a restaurant. Isn't this technically a 'meet' as well?
Do I have to wear lolita to go grocery shopping so that I can be called a proper lolita?

At some point this really sounds fucking stupid.
>>
>>9583443
I seriously think it's just a shitting trolling device that anons are using to get people riled up. It worked.

10/10 guys. I made a fucking thread.

What really sucks though is that I made this thread because I saw someone casually using the term in another thread. I think it was lolita gen? Not sure. I hadn't used /cgl/ in awhile and came back to find people getting shit on for only wearing it to meets which is pretty common with in the hobby...
>>
>>9583432
>getting upset that people use the term "meetlita" as an insult while using "autistic" as an insult

you clearly have your priorities straight
>>
>>9583445
shitty*
whoops.
>>
>>9583447
Can we get something straight?

I never said it was an insult. People were interpreting that on their own. It is merely a term that is a trolling device used to make anons feel superior in some way.

I mean, I guess you can say that's a put down, but there's another group of anons that are trying to claim it as a thing they do and that they aren't offended by it. Not sure why people want to break off into even smaller groups of false elitism however.

Like why are there anons jumping up to defend this shit just because they fit the description without even questioning what they term was coined?

The term was coined in a thread where people were discussing e-fame btw.
>>
>>9583453
>It is merely a term that is a trolling device used to make anons feel superior in some way.
so is calling people autistic. you realize that the term "meetlita" is thrown around similar to "autism" on 4chan--it'll never make it to irl interactions because it's socially unacceptable.

something that literally does not matter in real life matters way too much to you. go do something better with your time.
>>
>>9583447
Autistic is only an insult if you take it that way :^)
>>
>>9583456
>t. meetlita
>>
>Wearing lolita daily prevent me from feeling like I'm wasting money on a huge wardrobe that isn't getting worn, and I could just post the select best coords online, it's not possible with my current living situation and being a meetlita has just given me something else to beat myself up over. My comm is small and rarely has meets, so I only get to wear lolita out once every couple of months.

She then continues to lament on how she feels criticized on social media.

She also says:
>shitposting on cgl is my only interaction with the community.
>>
>>9583443
I feel like the term applies more to lolitas who sneer at the people who ask if they dress in lolita regularly, like "Obviously not, who could wear something like this every day??"
Which is frankly embarrassing.
>>
>>9583457
kek, grasping at straws there buddy
>>
>>9583460
okiedokie meetlita
>>
>>9583455
see
>>9583458
>>
>>9583462
okay but what does that have to do with anything i said
>>
File: 1440396566359 (1).png (299KB, 445x450px) Image search: [Google]
1440396566359 (1).png
299KB, 445x450px
>>9583461
>>
File: mclolita2gopls.png (734KB, 843x552px) Image search: [Google]
mclolita2gopls.png
734KB, 843x552px
>>9583459
People say that because shit like their job doesn't allow it or it wouldn't be wise to go grocery shopping in it, etc.
>>
>>9583463
It wasn't originally used that way. An anon referred to themselves as one.

Then other anons ran off with it.

I don't think its an insult so much as it's a way to separate people.
>>
>>9583463
There's no point anon, these 1 or 2 anons will never give up on calling people meetlitas and conlitas because they're just that jealous that girls get more likes than them on COF.
>>
>>9583467
>I don't think its an insult so much as it's a way to separate people.
Negro isn't an insult either, just a way to separate people.
>>
>>9583469
>implying racists use the word "negro" and not something much worse
Stop.
>>
>>9583471
I didn't imply that at all, I was pointing out how pointless your argument is. It doesn't matter if a single person didn't use it as an insult originally, but the meaning of it has evolved into such. Negro didn't mean anything insulting originally either, but it does now.
>>
>>9583473
>Negro didn't mean anything insulting originally either, but it does now.
No. Nigger does. You don't even know what you're talking about.

Sage for off topic.
>>
File: FB_IMG_1499784873910.jpg (32KB, 640x669px) Image search: [Google]
FB_IMG_1499784873910.jpg
32KB, 640x669px
>>9583346
>Two hours to get ready
>tfw you grab a cutsew, jsk, and otks from the laundry basket and are out the door in under 20 minutes.
That daily style life.
>>
>>9583474
Uh, no, you can go to any black person right now and call them a Negro and 99% of them will be offended. Negro was definitely used as a derogatory term throughout history as well. You're a fucking idiot if you think there's no negative connotation to the term.
>>
>>9583491
What do you do for a living that lets you do this?

Also what do you daily? Brands? How big is your wardrobe?
>>
>>9583415
I don't feel superior.

>>9583414
To me it's just the difference between someone who sometimes wears lolita and someone who is a lolita.
>>
>>9583505
>I don't feel superior.
So why do you get to make a judgement call on how much of a lolita they are?

>the difference between someone who sometimes wears lolita and someone who is a lolita.
Yeah, and what makes someone a lolita as opposed to just wearing it?
>>
>>9583504
nayrt but even when I'm doing my most OTT look it takes 1 hour max. Maybe a little more if I'm properly doing many curls.

Personally I can't wear lolita to work, but it doesn't take that much more effort to dress up for goingto a restaurant in lolita than dressing up in normie clothes.

What DO you do that takes up 2 hours?
Make-up, Socks, bloomers, blouse, petti, dress, hair, headdress, accessory, shoes, bag, can't take that long can it?
>>
>>9583516
different anon, but my makeup alone takes me an hour. styling my hair takes another half hour at least.
>>
>>9583516
Another different anon, +1 that hair/makeup can be vaaastly different time commitments based on the look. I do both Gothic and country classic, and while a classic coord takes me ~20 mins from stepping out of the shower to walking out the door, I have to dedicate a solid 1.5 hours to getting ready if I'm wearing Gothic - 2 if the hairstyle is really elaborate. And you know what? That has nothing to do with lolita. I've been a goth since high school and honey, some of us just spend more time on our appearance than others.

It's nice that some people have lolita worked out to a daily routine where they're just tossing their hair up in braids or something but let's not pretend you're gonna get a full head of perfect sausage curls + 3 sets of extensions properly attached in 20 mins. The people who take longer are clearly just doing a more elaborate style, get over it.
>>
>>9583524
Visual reference. RinRin definitely did not spend more than 30 mins on this look. But you're not getting out of the house in under an hour with even the best wig if you want to honor Mana-sama.
>>
>>9583524
Of course it depends on your look, but the original anon >>9583346 and some others talked about it like it takes 2 hours minimum for everyone to have a remotely decent look. If I'm doing my most elaborate look with stage-like make-up it will take me longer than my usual go-to look (which is still more than just casual).

It's just this 'omg lolita is sooo hard, how can anyone wear it more often, it takes more than 2 hours to get ready' sentiment I'm not agreeing with.
>>
File: IMG_8219.jpg (2MB, 3840x2880px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_8219.jpg
2MB, 3840x2880px
>>9583526
>>
>>9583527
I guess that's true if you want to arbitrarily rule that people who practice lolita as an OTT sweet/Gothic fashion need to just suck it up and wear toned down coords, but that's pretty dumb? If "lolita fashion" is an elaborate style to person A, who's in college and working two jobs, person B with an office job, to whom "lolita fashion" is barely differentiated from larme/normie wear, telling her she takes too long, is just nonsensical. The way some people practice lolita IS too onerous for some people's lifestyles, and when those intersect you find lolitas who mainly wear it to meets.
>>
>>9583527
nayrt but also god forbid you have to straighten curly hair anon.
>>
>>9583529
Op here- I agree with all of this.
>>
>>9583504
>Work
I'm an EMT. I work in a hospital.
I wear lolita every day I'm not at work and sometimes after work if I'm doing something fun early in the morning. I don't wear it at work because even if I didn't have a dress code, who wants to get blood, vomit, and everything else that comes out the back end of an ambulance on not-scrubs?

I don't count the uniform I wear 3-4 times a week as my daily style; it's just another tool to make my job easier and safer. My daily style is what I choose to wear when not required to wear other clothing.

>Style/brands
Gothic, casual gothic, and oldschool gothic. I own stuff from quite a few brands but mostly wear MmM, Alice Auaa, IW, AB, select Baby/AatP, and some indies. 45-50 owned main pieces at a time; I hate selling with a passion so I typically wait until I have fiveish pieces to offload before bothering to list anything. Tbh my wardrobe count is approximate as I'm apathetic about maintaining an inventory list and probably forgot a few main pieces.
>>
>>9583541
who fucking cares
>>
>>9583529
I love all of this.
>>
>>9583563
Why are you upset about that?

that they agree with the other anon? Seriously?
>>
>>9583346
No, it was never formal wear. Do you know anything about the fashion at all? It's high quality to set it apart from costumes and is like how clothing used to be made. It's only "formal wear" to you because you wear fast fashion trash the rest of the time.

Also, what the fuck? 2 hours to get ready? Way to confess you just wear it like a costume. You're everything wrong with modern lolita.
>>
>>9583577
Hey fuck you. I take two hours to get ready sometimes but I still manage to wear it more than just to meets. Hell, I take longer to get ready for a meet.

I kind of enjoy getting ready. Anyone else find it relaxing? I love getting put together and then taking pictures before heading out.
>>
I don't understand why you guys just can't accept that everybody views the fashion differently. Some only wear it to cons to get creative with their most OTT outfits, some are collectors, some wear it toned down everyday, some are into the subcultre, some see it as only clothes. It's different for everyone. That's it. Simple as that. Get over yourselves.
>>
>>9583569
that they mention they're OP, like it matters
>>
>>9583346
But it's not formal wear?? And it depends on the coord and level of detail. Yes an OTT halloween coord with full on monster shironuri make up and a million accessories will take upwards of 2 hours. But a simple country or sailor coord with minimal makeup and plopping on a prestyled wig takes 15 minutes. And since I'm a Week-end-lita (See what I did there) I tend to wear the easy to put on stuff for just going out and about and save my OTT coords for cons and meets. If you only own exclusively OTT dresses that look like princess gowns congratulations but that's not the case for everyone. And toned down has recently come back into style.
>>
>>9583510
It's who you are inside. You are being really sensitive if you think I'm being judgemental. I'm not saying you are less of something than me, just different.
>>
>>9583529
Nobody said that, they are arguing with someone who says lolita is not a streetfashion because it takes 2 hours to get ready. Read the damn thread.
>>
>>9583589
I agree, anon. The extra gatekeeping is unnecessary.
>>
>>9583614
"lolita is who you are inside"

good lord do you get off on being a special snowflake???
>>
>me at this thread
>>
So what, is there a term for the lolitas who don't go to meets or conventions, but still only wear the fashion every once in a while?
>>
>>9583730
lonelita
>>
>>9583458
>tfw you search the archives and realise that was your post
I've created a monster.
>>
>>9581111
Girl autism is much more scary than boy autism. /cgl/ is full of girls who'll brand you with a hot coat hanger while you sleep.
>>
>>9583516
Are you very practiced at doing make-up, or have really good skin so you can skip the base or something? I'm with >>9583520, I can get dressed in 10 minutes but achieving make-up with flawless-looking skin takes me forty minutes even though my make-up is relatively natural (no falsies, no lenses, no liquid contour). Even the most basic oldschool look takes me well over the 15 minutes >>9583609 said, maybe half an hour or something.

>>9583577
>>9583524
Like gothic anon said, taking two hours to get ready doesn't make something a costume. A lot of goths take two hours and so do insta hoes and it doesn't make either of those things not streetwear;.
>>
>>9583468
>yfw i'm a lifestyler who always gets a load of likes

boohoohoo.
>>
>>9583661
If lolita is just clothes to you, that you wear like once a month, that's totally fine. But I don't see why you would say you are your once a month clothes.
>>
I don't care how often someone wears lolita. If the outfit looks good she's a lolita, if not she's an ita. That's it.
>>
>>9583590
Its pretty common on lots of boards to do things like that- you new here or something?
>>
>>9583614
>It's who you are inside.
>tries to tell me I'm being sensitive.
Yeah. sure.
>>
>>9583876
It's not common unless it provides any further insight. But whether OP agrees on this matter or not is completely irrelevant. Why did they feel the need to mention they are the OP? Do they get some authority over this thread or does their opinion matter any more or less because they started the discussion? No.
>>
>>9583883
you're the only one here who's offended, meetlita-chan
>>
>>9583883
Am I a metalhead if I wear the Metallica shirts from H&M and listen to Arch Enemy once or twice a month?
>>
>>9583747
Way to go, ass.

>>9583820
It's a part of who they are regardless of how often they do it. Like I said. I wear it outside of meets but when I go to work, I'm not less of a lolita because I'm wearing a regular skirt instead.
>>
>>9583891
Are you a lolita on the inside, anon?

>>9583892
>being a metal head ever
>>
>>9583898
i'm a lifestyler, so i suppose so. you're way too sensitive.
>>
>>9583892
Being a metalhead has nothing to do with what T-shirts you wear and how often you wear them
>>
>>9583900
And you're delusional.
>>
>>9583893
I think you didn't read the thread well since I never claimed you have to wear it every day or every moment you can. I'm saying if lolita is not a part of who you are you are not a lolita to me and that's just my opinion, I don't dislike meetlitas or conlitas.
>>
>>9583906
>wearing lolita every day makes me delusional
if you say so. i'm not the one throwing around insults. you're being awfully defensive. hit a nerve?
>>
>>9583900
>~**I'm a lifestyler uwuwu**~
Hey, why don't you get over yourself? I wear it outside of meets too but I don't wear it daily.
But I also don't say corny shit like "I'm a lolita on the inside" nor do I need to tell people I wear lolita more than they do to the point where I use a term to separate myself from other girls in the fashion.
>>
>>9583912
why do i need to get over myself for saying that i'm a lifestyler? is there a reason to get so offended unless you're insecure regarding your own lifeestyle and your own choices?
>>
>hit a nerve?
And that's how you know someone is trolling. They check to see if you are upset, because if you are, they know they're gonna get more of those sweet sweet (you)'s
>>
>>9583915
because you are offended and i did hit a nerve. boohoo, poor meetlita. sorry you're too poor to live a leisurely lifesetyle. you'll never be like the rest of us.
>>
>>9583907
>I don't dislike meetlitas or conlitas.
Yet you feel the need to distinguish how they are different from yourself, right?
>>
>>9583919
you're the one taking offense to an unoffensive term. you're only angry because you're insecure.
>>
>>9583918
>poor meetlita
You can't read. I said many times I am not a meetlita. You just want me to be because then you're little "u mad" argument would make sense.

I wear lolita a lot. More than to just meets.

Learn to read you obvious ESL fucktard.
>>
>>9583921
>question dodging
>>
>>9583922
>using ESL as an insult
how classy. you're awfully angry for somebody who's "not a meetlita."
>>
>>9583909
careful there, you're not being much of a ~*lolita at heart uwu*~ you'll have your lifestyler card revoked!
>>
>>9583919
Yeah, just like I distinguish between lifestyle lolitas, lonelitas, mana clones.. Some people like labels, I'm sorry you can't deal with that.
>>
This thread has turned into trolls trolling trolls...
>>
>>9583927
seeing how all of these meetlitas act, i do feel a need to differentiate myself from you all now. you're a bunch of insecure crybabies. i'll happily label you for what you are.
>>
>>9583928
You sound like HWC.

And you keep resorting to this shitty "ur mad" insults like you're fresh outta /b/ circa 2008.
>>
>>9583930
>>9583928
>>9583921
>>9583918
>>9583909
>>9583900
>>9583934
>u mad kekekekeke xddddd
>>
File: thanks gene.png (236KB, 492x448px) Image search: [Google]
thanks gene.png
236KB, 492x448px
>>9583934
HWC is back at it again guise.
>>
>>9583935
maybe if you stopped being so mad, i wouldn't have a reason to think that you were mad.

the only reason you would be so angry about the term "meetlita" is because you're unhappy with your choices.

>>9583938
then maybe meetlitas should stop being such buttblasted crybabies and try to stop wearing lolita as a costume.
>>
>>9583941
>UR SO MAD HEHEH ANGRY CRYBABIES XDDDDDD
>>
>>9583949
please keep replying to me. i love seeing how angry i make you.

meelitas are so pathetic.
>>
File: 1471827210688.jpg (107KB, 588x800px) Image search: [Google]
1471827210688.jpg
107KB, 588x800px
>>9583941
>buttblasted
go back to r9k please.
>>
>>9583952
>SOOO ANGRY LOLOL I'M THE ULTIMATE TROLL
>>
>>9583949
>>9583953
>>9583939
>>9583938
>>9583935
so many meetlita samefags
>>
>>9583952
HWC confirmed.
>>
>>9583955
>less than a minute interval on most of the posts
>S-SAMEFAGGGGG
go back to /b/ newfag
>>
File: _20170802_202238.jpg (51KB, 720x433px) Image search: [Google]
_20170802_202238.jpg
51KB, 720x433px
I'm the dumb one who actually shared her real opinion in this thread
>>
>>9583958
sorry you got caught samefagging, meetlita
>>
File: hahhahaha.gif (29KB, 690x500px) Image search: [Google]
hahhahaha.gif
29KB, 690x500px
>>9583957
Man. Look at this try hard shit.

You're the lowercase i anon that would always reply to her, aren't you.
>>
>>9583957
>you-you're POOR!!
gottem boys
>>
>>9583960
>not knowing how 4chan works
it's ok newfag, maybe one day you'll get those sweet sweet likes on cof
>>
File: god this thread.jpg (47KB, 264x114px) Image search: [Google]
god this thread.jpg
47KB, 264x114px
>>9583959
see>>9583960
Already wrong.
>>
I hope we can keep having threads like this. They seem to captivate trolls and distract them from things like the CoF thread... it's literally just an image dumb, it's kind of amazing.
>>
>>9583973
>distract them from things like the CoF thread
>thread has only been up for 30 minutes
anon, you're an idiot.
>>
>>9583983
They usually get replies much faster than that.
>>
Are people actually getting angry for being called out that they don't wear their dress every day?
>>
>>9584170
I don't think anyone is actually upset. There's some weird ideology on this board that if you reply a lot it means you're upset.

That's rarely actually the case though.
>>
>>9583741
Which is all of cgl lmao
Thats why they need to call girls meetlitas, they're envious of dat social life
Or they're too crazy to actually be able to socialize so they tear others down to feel better about their brain deformity
>>
>>9583973
You spoke too soon, anon. CoF got derailed by TERF and trans shit.
>>
>>9584577
There's too many traplolis here to let a TERF theory discussion actually happen.
>>
>>9584577
That's pretty common tho. Same thing when racism derails a thread.
>>
>>9584170
Shit, if these lifestylers are truely Kamakazi girls style lifestyling, every second they're not arguing about being superior online, they're home feeling sad and rejected for being social outcasts and standing on railroad tracks for no reason. Like fuck, there's not a whole lot to make a life out of.
>>
>>9585681
Momoko didn't feel sad and rejected (or, rather, buried any feelings of sadness and rejection deep). She was happy being alone.
>>
>>9581138
autistic. I use to hate this term but its true. there is no other explanation. the whole internet is autistic now. even the porn sites are autistic.
everyone just live your life. some of the most well dressed lolitas don't plan every outfit.
>>
>>9581247
>>9581282
how stupid are you guys. the n word is solely to demean. it was created to thoroughly insult. its inherently bad.
what is up with all the racism. why is black people brought up in everything? there is one picture with a few black girls. did that trigger you>>9581247. damn.
>>
>>9583346
>You

I don't even care if someone only wears it to meets, but if you think people need to spend that much time getting ready, you are what's wrong with the online comm the past few years. You don't need fake lashes and stick on plastic gems to wear lolita. You can style your natural hair with a straightener or curler in 15 minutes and throw on a jsk, blouse, etc in 10 minutes max
>>
>>9585681
>Kamakazi
jesus christ. anyway, just because you can't find meaning in your own life without a comm doesn't mean others can't. i don't feel the need to hang around other people just because they dress kind of like me. it's okay that you're a lemming, but don't expect others to follow your example.
>>
>>9585821
OP here again (how awful of me to say that, sorry) but I don't really care for hanging out with people but I still go to meets cause my comm takes advantage of cool things to do in our city. I barely even talk to the other members lmao.
>>
>>9585773
Please read for context before you post next time.
>>
>>9585809

I get what you mean, but for me, if I'm going to get dressed elegantly, I want to do it right. I've definitely done laid back casual coordinates and it's ok. But one of the joys of lolita I have is to have time to sit down, relax, use my extensive collection of makeup, and create an elaborate look, elaborate hair style and multiple accessories and all.

I get that lolita was originally a street style, but to me it's an embodiment of femininity that I do not get with regular office clothes. It's simulaneously my ultimate wind down and my primp up activity.
>>
>>9585875
>one of the joys of lolita I have is to have time to sit down, relax, use my extensive collection of makeup, and create an elaborate look, elaborate hair style and multiple accessories and all.
Saaaame
>>
>>9585766
>autistic. I use to hate this term but its true
way to be a push over.
>>
>>9585681
I honestly feel like the life of most gulls is something like:
>lonelita
>has a large or at least decent sized wardrobe
>wears it daily
>has a job where it's ok to wear it to work
>doesn't have a job so it doesn't matter (income??? or are in school)
>doesn't go to meets ever
>goes to meets but hates everyone secretly
>posts on cgl non-stop, even from mobile
>has a specific e-fame lolita they hate for very special reasons
>thinks they are an expert on the fashion and have gone ahead to appoint themselves as the fashion police that needs judge everyone else who is wearing it as if their opinion remotely matters
>thinks if they say something on cgl it means they are speaking honestly, especially if it's really harsh, even unnecessary concrit
>says things on cgl in hopes that the e-fame lolita they hate most will see what they said
>never self posts unless it's in the draw thread and criticizes anyone who does post outside of circumstances where self posting is asked for

The last one is kind of wonky because of the sites general rules about anonymity, but still. (like there isn't a way to get around not showing your face in a picture - no you can. You just won't)
>>
>>9585947
Holy shit this is me. Sorry guys. It's nice being able to have this lifestyle though
>>
>>9585947
This is pretty accurate ngl. I don't give a fuck about any "e-famous" people, though. My judgemental bullshit isn't aimed at anyone in particular.
>>
>>9586194
>It's nice being able to have this lifestyle though
Which ones apply exactly? I was trying to cover most areas of gulls that I've witnessed.
>>
>>9586324
>My judgmental bullshit isn't aimed at anyone in particular.
I admit, I come here to be judgmental too. Usually when I'm angry at something or someone else, not even related to cgl.
I come here to yell at people who are yelling at other people though.
>>
>>9585947
>the life of most gulls
>wears it daily
>has a job where it's okay to wear it to work
hahahahahahahahaha

Nah anon, that's just who they aspire to be or RP as. The amount of daily lonelitas on here is really small even if take what people claim as face value.

Also re: the anonymity thing, it's not really to do with the face - if a girl posts any coords elsewhere online or has a wardrobe post (which 95% of lolitas do) she's identifiable even if you sticker the face. Gulls are often most worried about being outed to their comm (if comm mods are vehemently anti-cgl and thinks people only come on here to bully people can be worried about being banned for posting here), and it's the comm that are most likely to be able to recognise them from hair, body shape and pieces they know they own alone (especially if they have some really identifiable feature they can't hide like distinctive carpet, unusual hair or skintone). Less of an issue for a lonelita but there are still some concerns if she has public social media.
>>
>>9586619
You cherry picked and didn't note that I mentioned gulls who don't have jobs as well.

Also yes. Someone is being outed in the wardrobe thread as we speak.
If this place wasn't full of assholes saying awful things, this place wouldn't have th reputation it does. The people who are worried about being outed must feel guilty for some of the awful things they've said.

I think if you leave shit open for interpretation in your comm- then you aren't actually communicating who you are to the people you hang out with. I've been caught on here and it wasn't a big deal because I don't hide who I am in person but I suspect other gulls do.

The only reason I post anon is cause I know if I don't someone will get angry about me drawing attention to myself which would derail most threads and thats why we don't have tripfags anymore.
>>
>>9586637
>The people who are worried about being outed must feel guilty for some of the awful things they've said.
I literally never say bad things on here and don't go in threads like the ita thread and I still worry about being outed because there are girls in my comm who believe cgl =/= meanie bully-chan!! and it could seriously damage my IRL reputation, even without the potential for comm drama ending up here and me getting blamed for it.
>>
>>9586637
>If this place wasn't full of assholes saying awful things, this place wouldn't have the reputation it does.
I have to disagree on this one. Even if this place was the greatest place, it's still associated with 4chan. Your average person that doesn't go on here thinks that all of 4chan is one giant /b/ dumpster fire, and thus everyone that goes to here is like the likes of them. Hell, I thought that once.

>>9586689
Same. I'm not too into comm meets, but I still know them and see them time to time. Also, I would like to keep drama of myself as a nonexistant roar, online or offline, and outing yourself here can increase your chances of it. I'd rather not take the risk. Especially since I rarely post and come to read mostly.
>>
>>9586744
>Your average person that doesn't go on here thinks that all of 4chan is one giant /b/ dumpster fire, and thus everyone that goes to here is like the likes of them.
Yeah and that's when you explain it isn't.

>Hell, I thought that once.
It sounds like someone or something got thru to you. So it's not impossible.

>9586689
tell me something. I understand that your comm feels this way- there are girls in my comm like this and I don't bother because I know how stubborn they're going to be even tho they haven't ever looked into the site.
But like I said- I don't bother with those people.
Why do you feel the need to keep communicating with people that you know you have to hide from?
do you need their interactions that badly? Do you have some sort of desire to fit in?
>>
>>9586884
Well the fact of the matter is, like you yourself said, some people are stubborn. For many, once they got an image in their head, some are going to stick with it, no matter what you say or do. You have to go about it a certain way to change their minds, and it's not worth it to me.

The other problem is that people's tolerance for cgl's board culture is different. No, it's not as bad as /b/, but its not the shining example of the internet either. There is plenty of cattiness on here, or making fun of people. People here either enjoy it or ignore it with the thought pattern of you gotta take the good with the bad, but not everyone will have that attitude. On the other side of the spectrum, there are people obsessed with having a "safe internet place and no meanies evar!", and everywhere inbetween, so some people would still find this place unacceptable and everyone that goes here is shit. It's the type of argument that I have no benefit to get into and could do me more harm than good.
>>
>>9586943
Ok but why keep associating with people who you know would hold something so insignificant against you?
like you're not required to be a part of your comm...
>>
>>9586884
It's only a minority of the comm but it's a small comm, it's impossible to avoid all of those people. Everyone wants to get on and be seen as nice so they're not going to ostracise those girls for going overboard with the safe space mentality. A lot of them are genuinely quite sweet girls who I bear no ill-will, they're just really thin-skinned and cannot understand how someone could tolerate sharing a board with people who have such shitty opions. Heck, even I find it exhausting here sometimes.

Some of the girls I am closest to know I browse here, since the fact we're close means they already know enough of my character to trust that I'm not just coming on here to call comm members fat itas in the CoF threads, but I can't say I really blame girls who don't even know me that well for feeling worried if they found out, especially since some of them have been targeted here. Even if you explained to them that cgl isn't all bad and browsing here for the inspo and chatter doesn't mean I come here to throw racial insults at people or w/e, I can see why just knowing that someone you know is a seagull could sow the seed of doubt in your mind and make you wonder if those mean comments on 4chan, instead of being random anons who don't even know you, could be someone you thought was your friend venting anonymously. The more insecure the girl, the more likely their own issues are to make them paranoid that you're shittalking them on here and the more likely it is to blow up into drama that could poison my relationship with the rest of the comm because the insecure-chans are ~just so nice~ and mean well. I'd rather not take the risk.
>>
>>9586946
Comms have more than one person in them, it only takes a few people in it who have problems with /cgl/ to potentially make life difficult if you're outed as a seagull. I'm not going to leave my comm and all the girls in it that I like because one or two members/mods dislike seagulls. I value the fun meets and social interaction I get through it more than I value being able to openly talk about 4chan or self-post here.
>>
>>9586884
>>9586943
Nayrt, but 4chan and /cgl/ are one of the most vile lolita-specific places on the internet and I have zero problems with mods not allowing comm members to either come here or talk about /cgl/ at meets.

If you sit at a meet and laugh at people or their comms getting posted here, I'm surprised you'd even be allowed back, because that's just fucking tactless and only puts everyone on edge wondering when you'll get your ego stepped on and go into a frilly piss-rage tantrum and post them too.
>>
>>9586953
>especially since some of them have been targeted here.
And what did you do about that?
why hang out with thin skinned people and sit back and watch them get ripped apart? And then tell only those you're close with about it. I mean, I get it. Those are your close friends. Of course you're gonna tell them everything.

But what happened after you told them you-know-who got posted or did you?

I find this mindset to be... Not backstabbing necessarily, but definitely dishonest.

Is it ok to be dishonest with someone you're not close with? I guess it would depend on the context. But so far the context, you know something is happening and are choosing not acknowledge it.
>>
>>9586960
So are you also not posting in the wardrobe thread? and how does this apply to you? Are you one of the many fashion cops around here?
>>
>>9586985
>t. seagull
>>
>>9586985
I've been on 4chan since 2008. I've only been coming to cgl since 2010 tho.
I know how awful this place is, trust me.

I get why people have the image in their head that they do. I don't even think those people are wrong.
>>
>>9586985
OHIO
H
I
O
>>
>>9587011
What are you on about? I genuinely don't know what you're driving at and I'm not sure if you misunderstood my post, since your phrasing is really unclear.

I'm not one of the ones posting them in CoF threads, if that's what you meant. What am I supposed to do about them being targeted here, other than not participate? Whiteknighting them would make it worse and cause accusations they were self-posting the hate for attention. I know the personalities of the people in question and they'd find any help or advice to not get criticized patronizing (they're usually quite "fuck the haters!") so I'm not going to tell them to change, especially since a lot of the "crit" that gets thrown around in CoF threads is nothing to do with the outfit and sometimes literally boils down to calling a girl fat or ugly. Some of them have said publicly that they don't want to be told if they're posted, and others of them obviously already know when they've got posted because I've seen them go on FB rants about how notbovvered they are by anon opinions.

As to why hang out with them, like I said before, a comm is a package deal. I'm not hanging out with the thin-skinned girls specifically but they're present at meets, and I'm not going to try to form a splinter comm/private meets to avoid them when I can just, you know, not be an autist who talks about 4chan in public. I don't see how there's any dishonesty in what I'm doing, unless you're saying I'm tainted by association merely for browsing this board.

>>9587013
No, I'm not posting in the wardrobe thread because my wardrobe's quite distinctive and easy to tie to me, plus kind of large to collage. What does this have to do with being fashion police?
>>
>>9586549
Not working most of the time, having a partner to support me so I can have a huge clusterfuck wardrobe, wear it pretty much whatever I want, and have tons of time to shitpost here
>>
>>9587055
Oh hey hwc
>>
>>9587031
>I genuinely don't know what you're driving at
Sorry. I was on mobile and couldn't really reply to all the points I wanted to. Also failed at quoting what might be a different anon than you.

>Whiteknighting them would make it worse
I think a thought process like this is giving the people on this board way more power than they actually have.
Claire got whiteknighted to death when people were criticizing her for wearing the same dress over and over and she's fine.
It's only bad here. I mean, if word gets out to your comm, that's different, but how likely even is that?

Those thinskinned girls you are referring to - do you think they're lurking here? Like what makes you think you'd be recognized and then promptly outed? Are there people in your comm who lurk here that would out you if they realized it was you posting.

You sound slightly paranoid but only because you have definitely let cgl influence you on certain viewpoints.

>a comm is a package deal
It's really not.

>I'm not going to try to form a splinter comm/private meets to avoid them
That's extreme and not what I'm recommending at all.

>not be an autist who talks about 4chan in public.
See what I mean about the influence?
That's a meme. That's some repetitive shit you learned from here.
Do people get upset if someone mentions Reddit? Doubt it.
What about something even worse like 9gag?

Tell me. Do you exchange memes with your friends? That gives me second hand embarrassment. Way more so than just mentioning 4chan.

Yes, I am aware of the reputation this site has. Reddit has a rep too. How are you anymore "autistic" according to the 4chan definition of the word for mentioning one and not the other? Like where is your basis coming from for this aside from you are repeating what gets said here?
>>
>>9581772
>N*****
really nigger?
>>
>>9593652
This is a blue board.
>>
>>9587027
Nope
>>
>>9593767
Blue board just means work safe in terms of nudity, newfag, not that people aren't allowed to say nigger
>>
>>9587027
Like my new bolero? I call this coord "suck my 10.2 inch CGL"
>>
>>9593795
why are you dressed like a sissy? shouldn't you be posting on susan's place, hon?

also clean your room.
>>
>>9593792
I have gotten stuff deleted because of the N word here so I get their cautiousness.
>>
>>9594089
no
[spoiler]nigger[/spoiler]
Thread posts: 241
Thread images: 19

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.