[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

sverigetråden

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 5

File: index.png (333B, 200x125px) Image search: [Google]
index.png
333B, 200x125px
What did you think about Närcon?
What did you think about NCC?
>>
Did better than most years actually. And the NCC felt good. However my concern is that it felt like only a few participants had much time to prepare compared to others. The shows and feel felt differently gauged. Congrats to the two Danish people that won. But they've had since October to prepare. And not sure if Norwegians had that much time at all? Everyone was mad sick on stage though. It just felt like a slight difference.

Loved the opening show for narcon and the NCC was amazing. The hosts tried but the guy seemed unprepared? Thank GOD the weather held. Still waiting for that first NCC where it rains to see what happens.

All in all they redeemed themselves! Things I'm missing now that the convention is stable is pretty much more proper content and maybe fixing that most of th or panelists or guests on the low tier sections pay for themselves. I mean. They have the money to support their own commubity a bit more.
>>
>>9582325
I know all norwegian participants were selected before the end of 2016, because the last one was selected at Banzaicon. I believe all three Danish participants were selected before the end of 2016 as well. Don't know about Finlands, but the Swedish contestants were all selected at the swedish championship in Mars so they have a much shorter time to prepare for NCC than the rest of the countries
>>
File: archiefull6.jpg (728KB, 2048x1365px) Image search: [Google]
archiefull6.jpg
728KB, 2048x1365px
Had tons of fun and won Best Craftsmanship in the Intermediate competition. All in all, a really good year. :)

Did I meet any of you? Pic related; it's me
>>
Hosts were truly terrible, holy shit. Please Närcon, choose hosts from their performance and not because they look average. Also, what the fuck was the female host wearing? Thought it was a joke at first, but she didn't change.
Rest of the competition was good, middle act and opening was okay/good, but felt like a recap of "omg so many fandoms and nostalgia" from last year.
>>
I'm pretty concerned that Närcon had next to no security, I don't think I saw even one that would be obvious sec (I heard there were a couple of them at the rave but no one I asked had seen them anywhere else)

You'd think they would raise the security this year since a girl got assaulted last time.
>>
>>9582378
>Did I meet any of you? Pic related; it's me
I didn't, but your cosplay was like the only one in Intermediate that really made me go "wow." It looks amazingly well done. Reminds me of a Big Daddy cosplay I saw a few years ago.
Just curious, how much time and money did it take to make it? It easily looks like a $500+ project with countless hours put into it. The only flaw are the "shoes," but since they're touching the ground all the time I guess not much can be done about how they look.
>>
I've only been to NCS once before and that was last year, but it was definitely better.
They moved the food stands closer to the main entrances and gave you less place to queue up. Unsurprisingly, with less place to queue, less people will stand in line. I appreciate not having to walk as long to get something to eat.

All the panels were "I'm oppressed because X" or shit and didn't interest me.
The stores were basically the same thing. Nothing but overpriced mainstream garbage. You'd think still-pretty-damn-popular shows like Girls und Panzer, Idolmaster, Yuru Yuri, or Log Horizon would have some merchandise on display, but nope. Instead you get Love Live, every shounen show ever created, Tokyo Ghoul, and so on and so on. Broaden your inventories for christs sake and maybe then I'll buy something.

Really glad it didn't either rain or become really hot. Though since it was cloudy nearly all the time, outdoor pictures didn't look as good.
There were more cosplays of characters I liked this year around too. Though I guess that's just pure chance and not really good work on the convention's part per se.

I know there's the main stage for cosplay competitions and that cosplay walk-on is a thing and all but it's high time they took note from other conventions and made dedicated photography areas for cosplayers and photographers to go to without needing to walk around all the time in hopes of getting a picture taken.
It's not like they're short on space or anything. They could just use the main stage area as a cosplay photo site when there's nothing going on there.
>>
File: eeb.jpg (12KB, 269x200px) Image search: [Google]
eeb.jpg
12KB, 269x200px
>>9582454
>Though since it was cloudy nearly all the time, outdoor pictures didn't look as good.
The fuck you on about? Soft diffused light is the best.
> but it's high time they took note from other conventions and made dedicated photography areas for cosplayers and photographers to go to without needing to walk around all the time in hopes of getting a picture taken.
You sound like a cosplayer that doesn't know how to talk to photographers, I would gladly have taken your pictures if you had just asked.
>>
File: 1416756684117.jpg (70KB, 400x388px) Image search: [Google]
1416756684117.jpg
70KB, 400x388px
Im a male swede cuck

where can I find a qt japnerd girl?
>>
>>9582682
Get a degree, learn moonrunes, move to the 11th district
>>
>>9582685
got a degree, can read russian runes.

Where is the 11th district?
>>
>>9582691
Moonrunes implies Japanese, the eleventh district is what Japan was called in Code Geass. What degree?
>>
>>9582693
japnerd (otakuish) girl, not interested in a native jap girl.

got a biomedicine degree, work in a lab.
>>
>>9582700
then lower your standards and go back to Närcon
>>
hey how where the floors inside this time?
last time I went to ncs the floors in the entrance hall where boarded up and duct taped. It looked so inhospitable.. I really didn't like the look of it, but I also get that the uni probably requires things to be safe from cosplayer harm.
>>
>>9582418
So you completely missed the actual police in full uniform walking around?
>>
>>9582911
yeah I saw them twice
>>
>>9582717
I spent basically all of my con in the C house and they have obviously gotten a new sheet of floor put in. It was very bland and grey but just felt CLEAN compared to any school floor ever. I guess that's how it is with public buildings. You can't get a clean feeling without getting a whole new floor...
Another hint that it was new was how it connected to the toilets. It was cut and glued (spackel?) at a slope angle, proving that it was put in after the original layer of floor.

The duct tape and inhospitable entrance... Can't remember anything like that, so it ought to be gone. Or did i just miss that?
>>
>>9582403
Was it Erik?
>>
>>9582957
Cool. The last time I went was 2015 I think so a lot has probably changed for the better I guess
>>
>>9582978
I don't think any of the hosts were named Erik? Think the dude was named something on E, but not Erik, could be wrong tho.
>>
>>9583489
This guy.
>>
>>9584963
No, it wasn't him. It was some dark haired dude called Eddie, I think.
>>
>>9582454
">The stores were basically the same thing. Nothing but overpriced mainstream garbage. You'd think still-pretty-damn-popular shows like Girls und Panzer, Idolmaster, Yuru Yuri, or Log Horizon would have some merchandise on display, but nope. Instead you get Love Live, every shounen show ever created, Tokyo Ghoul, and so on and so on. Broaden your inventories for christs sake and maybe then I'll buy something."

You... Do realise that the stores don't have anything to do with NärCon right? Most of them are from Germany, apparently that stuff sells good there. Also, everything at cons is overpriced, its not news bro
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.