[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Circle Lens General

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

File: geotricolorgrey.jpg (94KB, 500x750px) Image search: [Google]
geotricolorgrey.jpg
94KB, 500x750px
Discuss where to buy, where not to buy, recent purchases, and reviews.
>>
It's been quite a while since I last bought circle lenses (about a year) and all of mine have expired so I'm looking to buy new. Looking at all the websites now, it seems like the rules have completely changed with regards to shipping contacts into the US.

Is there any place I can just easily buy lenses without having to give a prescription?

The last time I also did DHL I got hit up with some really bad customs. (More than the lenses were worth) Is there any way to avoid that as well? Should I just do the slower global shipping, or does that have a customs charge in the US as well?
>>
anyone know of good, big and bright green lenses? if it makes any difference, my eyes are already pretty much green, just more on the hazel side so they aren't as bright.

thank you!

pic related, who i'm trying to cosplay (not that outfit) but this was a good picture i could find showing Zelda's (now green, used to be canon blue) big eyes.
>>
>>9574209
Basically use the slowest shipping possible because they don't get caught as much by customs like if you use FedEx or DHL. It takes forever but I have never gotten my lenses seized when using air mail.
>>
I just got my first pair of circle lenses. I'm wearing them for the first time, but I do wear normal lenses regularly. They're comfy, and I can see (prescription).

I have noticed though, that the right one tends to shift out of focus and get blurry. The left one doesn't do this. Has anyone else had this?
>>
>>9574201
Does anyone have advice for shipping these to South America? I have no experience in sending items from Japan/China/Korea here and I'm not sure what services I should use.
>>
>>9574209
>easily buy lenses
anon, it's best to see the eye doctor before buying circle lenses period to have your eyes evaluated and whatnot. circle lenses can really fuck up your eyes, there are tons of horror stories out there. there's a reason the US is cracking down on not allowing them. i know the appointment will cost money, but it'll make buying them a bit easier and keep things safe.
>>
I think I fucked my eyes years ago and I've been posting about this for years and nobody seems to have an answer

I used to wear lenses without a problem, did so for years. Then suddenly they started feeling like there was something in my eye and depending on which way I looked, it hurt

Over five years of optometrist appointments later and I still can't wear them and doctors here don't seem to know why. My country is shit and lenses aren't commonly worn here so... anyone have any clues what this could be and how to make it better?
>>
>>9581804
It's no big deal, you just order them normally. Most big sites like Pinky Paradise and such send them anywhere and accept Paypal. Since they're small they rarely get stuck in customs.
I recommend getting more than one to make the shipping charge worth it and using Airmail, since EMS always gets taxes charged.
>>
>>9581885
If your optometrists don't know why, why would you expect us to know? We can't see your eye; there's a bunch of reasons why this could happen.
>>
>>9581889
I figured someone here might have had this happen to them or someone they know and offer some clues. I'm not looking for a diagnosis, just for a few possible reasons to bring up to future appointments.

As I said, my country is shit and most doctors are not used to people who wear lenses. I refuse to believe I went from wearing them no problem to suddenly being fully unable to for literally no reason, that's just not possible
>>
>>9581885
Idk if this is the case for you, but one of my friends stopped wearing lenses because she wore them constantly and protein started building up on her eyes.
>>
>>9581885
This is the reason huge circle lenses are (rightfully) hard to get in the USA now. Everyone thinks they'll be safe until they fuck up their eyes beyond repair. Yet all I see are people complaining boo hoo I need a prescription to get contacts safely when I know none of the possible dangers!!
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.