[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What happened to Crystal Graziano?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 42
Thread images: 9

File: Cammy_2.jpg (827KB, 2248x4000px) Image search: [Google]
Cammy_2.jpg
827KB, 2248x4000px
3-5 years ago she was the hottest cosplayer around. Then she just disappeared. Anyone know what happened to her?
>>
Gave birth to triplets
>>
File: crystal-graziano-eleven.jpg (236KB, 700x1050px) Image search: [Google]
crystal-graziano-eleven.jpg
236KB, 700x1050px
She's still in the con scene but as an artist. She cosplays at her table sometimes.
>>
She's been focusing on her illustration skills more really. Don't know why exactly. I know that some of the photoshops going around (that made her look all dirty and shit) upset her somewhat, plus I think it just got too expensive.

But yeah, she's still about. Her tumblr is still active.
>>
She's still around, I'm acquainted with her and saw her at AX. She just doesn't do stuff that grabs as much attention as that Cammy did anymore, and as other anons said she's been doing more AA stuff and less cosplay.
>>
She's in her 30's now and looks tired
>>
She old senpai
>>
>>9570629
3-5 years ago Jnig was still more popular than her. She's never been huge.
>>
>>9570629
She's never wanted cosplay to be a career (as she made clear by avoiding big name cosplayers like jnig) and she shifted to her artwork and finishing school and being a regular adult. She still cosplays some time but she's never been big on promoing herself.
>>
>>9570629
She focuses more on her art for AA tables. She occasionally cosplays, but spends more time at her table selling art than walking around.

That being said, I find her art lacks creativity. It's well done, but nothing is really fascinating about it. Her faces all sort of look the same, and it's almost ALWAYS character portraits. I haven't really seen much original art from her.

That's just me being a douchey art critique tho. I actually respect her for focusing on her artwork. She's smart to know cosfame doesn't last.
>>
>>9579071

More power to you as I don't like her art as well.

I think also in a sea of interesting art hers is a bit more...generic if that makes sense
>>
>>9579096

its kind of easy to get into that routine, plus there are many artists that suffer the same fate. You need to be inspired to create something new and original and whilst it is all well and goot to have technical ability, people need to feel attached to the work in a way.
>>
Looks like she is doing just fine without you.
>>
why would she though? she could make bank off that ass, it looks really nice for someone with no muscle in their ass/legs.
i mean, i kind of respect not going the sex work way and focusing on art but im a bit baffled since everyone goes the "take your clothes off for money" way these days. kuddos to her though!
>>
I found this when looking for a limited poster by hers. Looks like she drew for marvel.

http://m.ebay.com/itm/UPPER-DECK-COMIC-CON-2017-MARVEL-PROMO-ENCHANTRESS-SIGNED-BY-CRYSTAL-GRAZIANO-/112498633242?hash=item1a3170ea1a%3Ag%3AhWsAAOSwc2tZcuXq&_trkparms=pageci%253A91f0e590-74ac-11e7-8f99-74dbd18030bf%257Cparentrq%253A9072a59e15d0ab66aea15574fff72024%257Ciid%253A2
>>
>>9570631
Who gets a titty job to not benefit and collect patreon bux from? lolwut
>>
>>9579396
Pretty sure she never got a boob job. I've seen her in her early years of cosplay....those were always there.
>>
>>9579441
Look at her poison cosplay from forever ago. They inflated almost as badly as jnig's did after jnig's second titty job.
>>
>>9579758

This is a more recent cosplay photo of her. >>9579208

Even if she DID get a boobjob, she's nowhere near JNig's level of boob.
>>
File: 20170730_041633.png (2MB, 1080x1102px) Image search: [Google]
20170730_041633.png
2MB, 1080x1102px
>>9579816
Honestly I think it's a LOT of padding/boob magic. If you check through her facebook photos you'll find costumes done close together where she looks like she has big tits, and another where they look much smaller. Most of the ones where they look a lot bigger are ones where a pushup bra can easily be hid or padding built in, as opposed to the ones where you can't as much and her brests look a lot smaller.

This was taken at ECCC this year in March, she has pictures on her facebook in regular clothes from December where her bust is smaller, and the Morrigan cosplay has WIP from March as well.
>>
They're falsies, not implants.
>>
>>9571457
>>9578851
>>9579211

>>9579869
Those falsies look great.
It takes a lot of nerve to get naked and beg for money. And editing pictures of yourself for hours is a self-esteem killer.
If you have a shred of decorum xxx cosplay is a soul sucking business. Stripping is better for your health cause its less public but cosplay is crowdsurf able.
>>
File: 1500325683634.jpg (188KB, 747x1328px) Image search: [Google]
1500325683634.jpg
188KB, 747x1328px
I heard she bought 50 dicks off eBay and sucked them all.
>>
>>9570629
Only found out about her like two months ago. Doesn't seem to have disappeared at all...
>>
>>9579850
She has literally had those boobs since forever, anon.

Not to sound pervy or degrading, but she has like the perfect bimbo blonde body without actually being a bimbo.
>>
Honestly it's kind of refreshing to see a female cosplayer (though I guess she's more of an illustrater?) not selling her body on Patreon. Good for her.
>>
>>9580687
If you look at her really old cosplay i.e. hellsing characters etc. she made back in the day she really has 0 boobs.

She definitely went the Jnig/Yaya Han route and got implants. They just aren't ridiculously big like the others.
>>
File: yNlQWRM.jpg (865KB, 1813x2111px) Image search: [Google]
yNlQWRM.jpg
865KB, 1813x2111px
>>9580593
>pay thousands for good plugsuit
>ruin it with those giant tit things
>don't bother to get a good wig
>>
>>9581085
I see jiggle, anon.

I don't know what the fuck you are on about.
>>
>>9581105
As a guy myself, I am gonna let you know a secret.....fake tits are fun. How else would you be able to paizuri a chestlette without some bolt ons?

I still don't believe you on her having fakes, mind you. Unless she got them before she started cosplaying.
>>
>>9580949
>implying she paid for her latex suits.
>>
File: IMG_7059.jpg (569KB, 747x1328px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_7059.jpg
569KB, 747x1328px
>>9579943
We can see in the reflection that that's a photoshop. Even if there wasnt a reflection its still an obvious and terrible shoop.
>>
>>9581117
Do men really think that tits look like this naturally? Hilarious.
>>
>>9582383
Are women this jealous of other women's breasts?
>>
>>9582385
If I was jealous of hers, I'd get implants. It's a pretty easy solution.
>>
>>9581315
I can see the shooped edges but thats not how reflections work anon... lol

I
>>
>>9570629
She has a drag queen's name lol.
>>
>>9581117
Those are fake. Like this anon said >>9580893
her oldest cosplays portray her with zero boobs.
>>
>>9580593
As a Asuka fan, those tits are inaccurately too big. I believe she has the smallest bust out of the other EVA girls.
>>
She was selling her art at Katsucon (among other conventions). I had to triple take and was like "is that Precious?"

Liked her until I had the unfortunate experience of interacting with her husband. Was incessantly talking/posting about her even in irrelevant conversations and acting like he was the shit just because she was blind or desperate enough to marry him.
>>
>>9587979
He use to post her a lot back in the day like a prize cow iirc.
>>
Fucked up teeth and horse face. Crap attitude. It's only natural Precious fell from the spotlight when prettier girls like Jnig and Courtoon showed up.
Thread posts: 42
Thread images: 9

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.