[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Scammed

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

File: tumblr_nfzdohCWD01soy0x2o1_1280.jpg (334KB, 728x1024px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nfzdohCWD01soy0x2o1_1280.jpg
334KB, 728x1024px
So in November 2015 I ordered an NCR ranger cosplay from a guy named JayCosplay.

He seemed pretty prominent, posts a lot of pictures of props he makes, has a decent number of followers on YouTube and Instagram and Facebook, has won a couple of awards for cosplay making and at the time he was the only one offering commissions for NCR ranger cosplays.

I paid him $800 and he told me that he would have it shipped by March of 2016. In April 2016 he told me he was moving his workshop location and it would cause some delays, in November 2016 he said he had a big backlog and there would be another delay. He seemed very professional and I can't find anything else online from anyone one else who has ordered from him and not received what they commissioned, but since November I've been trying to contact him atleast once a month on all of his social media pages and he is just outright ignoring me. The guy is in the UK and I'm in the US so I was wondering if anyone else here had dealt with anything like this and had some suggestions on how to either get my commission or get a refund.
>>
Had a problem with him but got a refund, I don't think he's sketch, but he definitely drags his feet. Just got my refund through PayPal tho
>>
How did you pay him?
>>
I paid him through paypal. Which only gives you 90 days to ask for a refund.
>>
>>9570661
180*

https://developer.paypal.com/docs/classic/admin/refunds/

Still boned, but important for some.
>>
>>9570667

Well even if it is 180 I sent him the money in November of 2015 so its still past the deadline.
>>
Have you been sending him private messages or public? If you make it more public, he might feel more pressured to respond
>>
>>9570674
I'll try writing a comment on his wall on Facebook and see if that helps. I've just been private messaging him so far.
>>
Did you contact your bank? I was in a similar situation to you. Way too nice/trusting for my own good, let two fucking years go by without getting ANYTHING I paid for. Explained everything that happened to my bank, they handled it for me.
>>
>>9570661
>>9570667
Contact paypal anyway. I've gotten my money back past the due date. Granted, it wasn't as long as it's been for you but try anyway.

Do that first and if that doesn't work, this >>9570692
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.