[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Doing photography in cosplay

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

Always meeting the constant dilemma that is to choose between cosplay or taking photos at conventions. Been wanting to bridge the two for the longest time.

Saw a lot of people doing the photographer from Pokemon series and Frank Wests, though want to consider other alternatives available.

Pic related was a pretty cool one I saw a while back, a working Polaroid cosplay with a DSLR and mobile printer connected to a Tablet
>>
>>9569994
This is becoming a bit of a dilemma for me too. I think a practical compromise would be iPhone 7 Plus. Or even a used Lumia 1020.
>>
Just carry your camera with you and hand it off to a friend if someone wants a photo of your cosplay. It's not as big of a problem as you're making it out to be in your head
>>
>>9569994
>wore 9S cosplay
>come with camera
>felt like I was dying because it was over 80 degrees
>wig gets in the eyes
Everything just felt hard to move in. And then the occasional "can I take a picture of you" while I'm holding my camera and bag and etc. I'm not going to do both ever again.
>>
>>9569994
just bring a friend with you and have them carry around your camera.
thats what i do.
when i see a cosplay i want to take a picture of, i just call my friend over, grab my camera from them and take a picture.
>>
>choose between cosplay or taking photos at conventions
What is the problem?

I'm mainly a cosplayer but I always carry my camera with me at cons. When people ask me for photos, I chug it into my hand or shoulder bag that I place next to my feet. Have I just been lucky to not get my shit stolen while posing for photos or is there something else I'm missing?
>>
>>9575296
tfw no friends
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.