[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Mori Kei/Strega General

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 4
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_6100.jpg (107KB, 500x667px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_6100.jpg
107KB, 500x667px
Could we please get a mori kei/forest girl style/strega thread going~? I don't mind crossover between other fashions a little bit, and magazine shots are nice, but I'd love to see some actual worn coords put together by people in the mori groups and such.

With the rise of boho fashion in the west, it's so much easier to get your hands on nice quality mori kei pieces, so I want to see some creativity and lovely photos!
>how long have you been wearing mori
>what got you into mori
>do you feel like more mori girls tend to live "lifestyles" more suited to their fashion than other jfashions
>what type of mori do you like best
>favorite japanese brands/magazines for mori
>favorite non-Japanese sources for mori
>good online communities/resources
>>
>how long have you been wearing mori
About a year intentionally.
>what got you into mori
Realizing that my wardrobe was already close, so going "actual mori" would require very little up-front investment.
>do you feel like more mori girls tend to live "lifestyles" more suited to their fashion than other jfashions
Nah. I am a very busy, over stressed person. I wear Mori because it communicates my personality in-spite of what I have to get done throughout the day.
>what type of mori do you like best
Sack dresses with the option to layer. I like being able to take a sack dress and pair it with something more mori over it or to pair it with something structured to be more Otome.
>favorite japanese brands/magazines for mori
No favorites, really.
>favorite non-Japanese sources for mori
Goodwill, Savers, any thrift store.
>good online communities/resources
I use tumblr as my inspiration, but I have not felt the need to "connect" with other Mori people. With Lolita I feel a stronger sense to do that because it's such a specific look and building up a support network helps everyone create better, more consistent coords. With Mori I feel like I get inspired by others, but all the Mori people I see online are super diverse and have no common interests.
>>
the mori group on facebook is full of the mori version of itas and I'm really disappointed
there's only one really well-dressed person in the group and luckily they post a lot, but I was expecting a little more quality out of there
>>
>>9561800
Really? That's a huge bummer. Do you have any pics of the one with the good coords at least?
Thread posts: 4
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.