[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Anime Expo Withdrawal & Stories Thread >General Stories

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 536
Thread images: 151

File: s8WZSfC[1].png (943KB, 1147x645px) Image search: [Google]
s8WZSfC[1].png
943KB, 1147x645px
>Anime Expo Withdrawal & Stories Thread
>General Stories from other cons welcome

I'll start.

>Meet up with friends & guildmates from various games we've played BDO/AA/RO/OW/Csgo
>Dress up as haikyu
>get drunk
>talk to girls
>yell yaoi,hentai and other buzzwords when we take photos
>free attention
>Meet Symmetra's voice actor from Overwatch
>make meme cringe videos
>repeat for 4 days

Best trip of my life. Why haven't I done this cosplay stuff before? Seriously it's the most fun ever.
>>
Agreed, similar experience. Cosplayed the first time ever and got so much attention.

So damn fun.
>>
>>9549923
>>
>be good looking robot
>walk around con aimless
>catch people looking at me
>say hi to them
>practice eye contact

I use con for my social anxiety lol
>>
File: XHTXEuT[1].png (904KB, 1159x633px) Image search: [Google]
XHTXEuT[1].png
904KB, 1159x633px
>>9549956
I think to an extent everyone has social anxiety, but once you realize at a con it's one of the few times you'll genuinely meet people with your interests, if you're open to them, you'll find out it really wasn't too bad at all.

For example when our group went to Neon district meet a bunch of qt lolis, we just started shit talking about anime with a group of girls out of nowhere as they walked out of the bathroom, then boom, make a move for a kiss. Cringe as hell but still good memes all around.

>Us - "Hey whats your favorite anime?"
>Them - "HAIKYUU DUH" (they said this cause we were dressed up obviously)
>Us - "do you know who we are?"
>Them - "yeah youre x, y , z from haikyu"
>Us - "oh shit, kiss me on the cheek"

we were also livestreaming our nonsense on twitch when it happened, above story is here.
clips dot twitch dot tv/ColdbloodedGrotesqueLemurOpieOP
>>
>>9549970
>asking kisses from underage girls
>literally calling them lolis

what the fuck dude
>>
>>9549970
We're you at the neon district shirtless by any chance? With some other shirtless guy.
>>
File: meme_2.png (101KB, 390x234px) Image search: [Google]
meme_2.png
101KB, 390x234px
>>9549974
past 9pm they only allow 18+ in there and bring in security and shit to card people.

>but real talk who doesn't want a legit loli waifu
>>
>>9549974
Neon district had strict security. Required 18+ band and two security checkpoints.
>>
>>9549978
yup we sure were!
>>
File: lmao.png (114KB, 336x336px) Image search: [Google]
lmao.png
114KB, 336x336px
>>9549980
had a similar experience

>dress up as Aomine from Kurokos
>go to Neon district
>stand in corner sperging out
>see qt loli group
>they ask for photo outside
>ask me to hold them
>touch girls for first time in years

and that's how I became a man
>>
>>9549982
Kek I was Sailor Mars (male).
>>
>>9549991
Oh shit! nice I remember my friends commented on your outfit, you must have been super popular all day I bet hahaha. People really love the gender bender outfits I imagine!
>>
File: ジャケット01edit.png (3MB, 1417x1404px) Image search: [Google]
ジャケット01edit.png
3MB, 1417x1404px
>hella tall cardcaptor sakura cosplayer
I'm sorry I didn't get to see your reply to the playlist I made a week ago. I'm glad that I could help you in such a way. Stress to gets to me way easier than it should, so I can relate to that kind of suffering. Wish I could've found and said hi to you. Hope you had an enjoyable AX!
>>
>>9549992
Yeah tons of pics, lots of fun. Neon district was lit as fuck.
>>
File: image.jpg (89KB, 637x672px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
89KB, 637x672px
AX was super fun this year for me, very busy but super fun.

>group cosplay with friends after 5 years, had a blast with them
>went to first cgl meet ever
>meet lots of super nice people
>got lots of contacts, talked to cute cosplayers
>held pink shirt guys hand

Every AX I always go and stay in AA/exhibit hall to blow money but this time since i was low on funds, i stayed out so I ended up meeting lots of new people and making friends, I guess you could say it was a blessing in disguise not having much to spend

I'd also like to mention the anon that bought me my badge, again without you, I probably wouldn't have made as many friends as I did, I'll still draw you things for free whenever you ask!

To the other gull that was very nice to me at the meetup... hand holds are waiting for you at ALA :'3c
>>
Speaking of Neon District, I was annoyed at their whole "we have a water station but you need your own cup" situation.

I'm 21+ so I could get into the beer garden and snag a cup, but idk what the younger kids did.
>>
"Your underpants are showing"

https://youtu.be/xoxR3JaRKGg
>>
>>9550030
best part about the beer garden was 11 dollar half cup of rum + coke. Good meme
>>
File: hellopolice.jpg (17KB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
hellopolice.jpg
17KB, 500x281px
>>9549980
>>
>>9550017
How many dicks did you suck?
>>
Went to Night Cafe. Poledancer was legit. Host was cool. Everyone in the room looked like they were having fun. Free drink too, although watered down from the extreme amount of ice.

Maid cafe was much better this year because the Maidreaming girls did a bunch of songs unlike the one song last year. Some crazy fucks brought their lightsticks and penlights and started doing wotagei.
>>
>>9550030
neon district honestly was a letdown.

>edm music from 2010
>no water
>security line absurdly long
>overpriced drinks
>couldn't leave or come back in
>my friend tried to sneak in because he wanted to leave and grab something from the hotel, but wanted to avoid the line cause it was 1hr+ to get in, got caught and kicked out for the night.

never again will I go
>>
AX just ended for me, I was with industry people all weekend and they just left for the airport a couple of hours ago. I was at the JW a bunch today and being there a day after the con is gone is always a bummer.

On the bright side I'm flying out to Japan in a few weeks for the summer cons there. That's gonna be nuts, I've been there before but never to WonFes or Comiket.
>>
>>9550030
>but idk what the younger kids did
they either asked someone to get them a cup or go over to that taco/bbq stand and bought a bottle of water or soda that they can use to refill.
>>
ax was great this year, saw a ton of friends and made a lot new ones. both concerts were really good.

>walking back from super live
>qt 3.14 lolita stops me to ask for directions
>couple people also try to help her
>manage to add her on snapchat
>tfw she snaps me
feels good man
>>
>>9550017
>hand holds are waiting for you at ALA :'3c
Can I claim those?
>>
>>9550071
Poledancers were great. The host was fantastic. They didn't care if you took pics or vids either.
>>
>>9549989
That's it?
lol
>>
File: 1496213352061.jpg (30KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
1496213352061.jpg
30KB, 400x400px
>>9549989
>tfw girls always ask for you to hold them or they put their arms on you, but you're wearing gloves and armor so their touches don't really count
>>
>>9550076
Can't wait to graduate to do all of this shit.
>>
>>9550085
I don't go out much so this was a big step for me ;_;7
>>
>>9550081
was it a japanese girl? there was a girl who added a bunch of people in the front row and snapped something with angela after the show.

been trying to figure out who the hell she is
>>
>>9550083
>>9550071
> poledancers
Vids please?
>>
>>9550087

As a girl who has an armor fetish, trust me, it counted...

>Go to random AMV screenings slot
>Topic Editor's Favorites
>Meh. Not bad. Talented editor's I guess
>Next screening "Audio Swap"
>They play one AMV but with two songs over it???
>First one is the original song
>Second one is something funny like Smashmouth's "All Star"
>Gimmick gets old QUICK.
>People around me also getting annoyed they have to watch 6 minutes of the same AMV twice
>Get up to leave
>A lot of other people do too
>Just a little butthurt I waited for half an hour in line for that.

Can't believe you had to have a ticket for the real AMV contest. Buuuuuullshiiiiit.
>>
I spent most of my time going to industry panels. Was this the wrong way to spend AX? I barely had any time to shop or explore the exhbitors hall. It was my first AX, so I wasn't sure like how to prioritize stuff. My biggest regret was the love live panel. The girls were there for 30 minutes out of the whole two hour time slot and I waited for hours in line, too...
>>
>>9550105
90% of the things in the exhibit hall are marked up and can be found cheaper online
>>
>>9550108
Mostly I was disappointed that I missed out on giveaways.
>>
>>9550105
I feel like that's how you're supposed to spend it.
I always just get drunk for 5 days straight while living off caffeine and painkillers. I go to maybe 3 panels.
>>
>>9550103
not from the event but this is her
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N9zAiU9KRrM

momomc
>>
>>9550104
>Can't believe you had to have a ticket for the real AMV contest. Buuuuuullshiiiiit.
It's always been like that. I just remember a time when there were plenty and they pklayed it in an actual theater.
>>
>>9550100
>nice dubs
you probably added kuro, she's a guest translator and pretty chill.

>>9550105
nah, the industry panels are usually the better ones if you can make it. exhibit hall is only good if you want exclusives.
>>
>Try to get into neon district
>security says ID doesn't look like me
>have to walk back to hotel and grab passport
>come back, line is 3x as long

I really enjoyed the "lets bulk up security for a fucking anime club" meme.
>>
>>9550123
>bought 3 tickets
>no names on the fucking tickets
>passed out to friends
>"YOUR NAME DON'T MATCH WHEN WE SCANNED YOU'LL HAVE TO STEP ASIDE"
You fucking what mate? Luckily my charisma check passed.
>>
> Lugging things around for hours
> Car parked too far
> No hotel
> One of the manga has a tear on the corner resulting from said lugging
> Forgot to protect them in a plastic bag
I fucking miss using hotel rooms
>>
>>9550130
At least you saved a ton of money by not using a hotel
>>
>Bring my GF
>Women this year are dressed sluttier than ever
>>
>>9550127
lmfao fucking event staff. microsoft theater didn't give a fuck because they know it's retarded
>>
>>9550072

Eh, I enjoyed it. The water station had no lines, u just needed a cup.

The drinks were $10 which is cheap compared to everything else around.

And I liked the music. The vibe around my dance area was all love and fun. Even Slushii was pretty good.

People complain about security but if some maniac that got in tried to bomb the place everyone would be singing a different tune.
>>
>>9550137
same, i only had people check ID when i picked up my tickets. microsoft theater was 100% indifferent to everything else.
>>
>>9550132
I at least wish there were lockers I could use to store my shit.
> inb4 lines for lockers
>>
>>9550144
There's bag check in west hall upstairs near con ops. I've used it before with an all-con for $25 and a big suitcase. Pull it out to stash stuff as needed. $25/4 days was worth it for not having to drag all that shit around.
>>
I had a great experience at AX. Out of all the years going to this shitty expo, this one is my personal favorite. Hotel group I stayed were awesome as shit. Both meet ups attended were fantastic and became damn good friends with many of them. Raving with the trap crew was the best moment.

Everyone at the meetup are beautiful bastards. I will see you all at ALA. We need a sequel to that party we had last year.

I have one regret, but honestly if it wasn't for that one regret, I would never have met this super awesome person who (to me) feels very special. I hope we remains friends to the bitter end. As for the regret: I'm sorry that I "left you alone" but it seems it worked out nicely. Maybe next time we can hang out.
>>
>>9550141
>I'm 6'1 tattoos, bigger guy, security hassles the fuck out of me
>meanwhile 12 year old looking girls get in no problem but are somehow all 18-21+
>I hate being black
>>
File: IMG_20170706_005832.jpg (173KB, 960x1280px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20170706_005832.jpg
173KB, 960x1280px
I miss being stepped on by qts in cosplay
>>
>>9550173
MUH DIKKK
>>
>>9550167
Why not just DM on the discord and tell that person directly? They probably won't know otherwise if you have to use this thread to talk to them.
>>
File: erothfweilruhfilwsue.jpg (909KB, 1536x2048px) Image search: [Google]
erothfweilruhfilwsue.jpg
909KB, 1536x2048px
Anybody get any pics of shygals or really convincing traps face-wise?
My camera was fucked this year so I didn't even try to look for cosplayers to get pics of
>>
Anybody have a list of the winners of each category from the AMV contest?

Also the list of the AMVs they played beforehand? I always have a hard time finding those videos.
>>
>>9549982
Those where you faggots? You seemed like you where having fun. Good on you.
>>
File: 1492031495446.jpg (245KB, 1276x1166px) Image search: [Google]
1492031495446.jpg
245KB, 1276x1166px
>Meeting old friends was a blast
>Making new friends was a blast
>Photographing and doing shoots was a blast
>Fakku party was a blast
>TRIGGER panel was a blast
>IHOP every morning was a blast
Not to mention people recognising your obscure cosplay, AX was a 10/10 for me. Only sad part was leaving.
>>
So are AX threads just dead now?
>>
>>9550396
posting was broken
>>
File: Sucy.Manbavaran.full.2068693.jpg (564KB, 1054x1600px) Image search: [Google]
Sucy.Manbavaran.full.2068693.jpg
564KB, 1054x1600px
Pretty sure one of the security guards took my energy drink simply because he wanted it. He told me it's policy to not allow cans into the convention center, even though I had no problem bringing soda in the entire rest of the weekend.
The weekend was full of annoyances, but overall more good than bad. Seeing Yoh Yoshinari in person and watching him work his magic at the Trigger live drawing was definitely the highlight of the weekend.
I've already bought my badge for next year. Should I camp out now to avoid the line?
>>
>>9550411
They're mailing the 4 day badges, you won't have to wait in line.
>>
File: IMG_8202.gif (2MB, 568x320px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_8202.gif
2MB, 568x320px
>tfw the pain is all too real
>>
>Went alone, felt lonely entire con
>Tried to talk to girls but couldn't
>Feel sad in the end
>Tell myself to change every year so that next year would be better.
>Never happens

Feels bad man

The highlights for me were the concerts and seeing Minori Chihara and Teddyloid
>>
>>9550411
>had a backpack filled with soda cans for friends
>bag check didnt bat an eye
>came back later in the day with a can of one of those mountain dew energy drinks
>"im sorry sir, you cant bring cans inside"

i dont understand
>>
Fuckin' A, wrong video.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WxmyinlTzms
>>
File: 1499285526037[1].jpg (74KB, 960x540px) Image search: [Google]
1499285526037[1].jpg
74KB, 960x540px
I am going to miss the cosplays. It really motivated me to try for one next year.
>>
>Got to meet some neato mutuals
>Premiered two new costumes
>Bought a bunch of merch without breaking bank
>Downside? Tried to do too much

I didn't sleep much, and by the time I left and got off the plane back home I was spent. We ended up stopping at a diner on the way back to my house and I fell asleep and face-planted right into my club sandwich. My bf had to keep poking me to make sure i stayed up, but the waitress gave me coffee on the house. I slept most of the 4th away.
>>
File: IMG_3931.jpg (302KB, 1200x900px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3931.jpg
302KB, 1200x900px
>>9550442
>>
>>9550417
Meet up with me and my friends next year and I can help you meet girls and talk to people. Go to the meet ups too.
>>
>>9550417
>went alone too
>stand around pretending I'm waiting for someone by looking around eagerly
>eventually walk away from my spot and move somewhere else
>feel like such a fucking loser inside and outside
>didn't know what I was doing there
>didn't care or know about anything or anyone there
>just came because i thought something nice might happen and i "kinda" like anime
>realize why the fuck would anything nice happen
>leave due to increasing depression and anxiety

Just delete my life from the database.
>>
>>9550450
Just go to the /cgl/ meet ups. It's not that hard to find someone to hang with.
>>
>>9550418
They are incompetent. That is AX in a nutshell. My gf brought in a taser and another girl I knew didn't even get checked.
>>
>>9550456
>My gf brought in a taser
Your GF is fucking stupid to even risk something like that.
>>
tfw no qt girls to kiss
I'm a girl btw
>>
File: image.jpg (215KB, 936x1158px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
215KB, 936x1158px
small haul from the artist's alley this year, some buttons and jojo pillows
>>
>>9550457
She forgot she had it actually. But considering they didn't even have the metal detectors on or even tried to check bags she probably wasn't in any real danger of getting caught. Some people literally brought knives in.
>>
>>9550472
>Not rectangle mettaton.
Shit tastes, anon-kun.
>>
>>9550471
So which trap at the meetup were you?
>>
>>9550418
>>9550456
That's not even AX's fault. AX is fine with snacks and has even said so. Event staff (convention center red shirts) are retarded. You could open a random grab bag from the exhibit hall and the contents would be smarter than event staff.
>>
>>9550457
I brought a knife all four days. I was within stabbing distance of a lot of guests. Naturally I wouldn't do that because I like the guests.
>>
File: IMG_4690.jpg (100KB, 968x539px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4690.jpg
100KB, 968x539px
>go to a meetup
>make friends for the first time since i moved to the middle of nowhere a couple years ago
>we're all in cosplay
>we go around taking pictures, goofing off, eating and looking at merch together
>finally not lonely
>i have to leave a day early in order to catch my flight back to my home across the country
>tfw i'll probably never see them again
>cry a lot
It hurts
>>
>>9550508
Did you friend them on discord?
>>
>>9550512
Yeah, we made a group chat, but still they all live in cali and will most likely have the opportunity to meet again in the future.
>>
>>9550120
>>9550100
>when people actually got to see kuro
reeeeee

>>9550173
damn son 11/10 pic
>>
>tfw wanted to go to a /cgl/ meet up this year
>couldnt get myself to go because I dont drink anymore and it seemed like everyone was only interested in drinking and getting drunk with each other
>>
>>9550521
I don't drink but I always have fun at the meet ups
>>
>>9550521
Drinking is like at least 70% of a con
>>
>>9550262
What series are these two from? The costumes look fantastic.
>>
>>9550525
>>9550521
Also its kind of fun being the only sober one. Unlike what is commonly believed it is very easy to pick up chicks when you are the only one NOT drunk.
>>
Too bad the meet ups sucked this year. By that I mean we didn't do much after. I miss Freeman and the rest of the old guys who would set everything up. At least there will definitely be a seagull party at ALA.
>>
>>9550544
No-one really had a plan for room parties or was willing to give up a room for them. The trips all stayed off by themselves, something which Freeman tries to break the habit of.
>>
>>9550544
>>9550546
did you guys not bother to just roam around the exhibit hall, look at cosplay, or do any panels or something?

maybe i dont regret missing the cgl meetup after all.
>>
>>9550562
I did all of those plus the /cgl/ meetups. You must've really had a lax schedule.
>>
I watched Jessica Nigri's Peach armor fall apart in the JW lobby. Good times.
>>
>>9550563
i mean doing all of that as a cgl group, not each individually.
>>
>>9550562
I did all of those things, The meet ups are just my favorite part. Sadly I missed most of the meet ups because my GF was sick and I was scared of showing her the degenerates I hang out with online.
>>
>>9550568
She has fake tits, so why not just literally type blonde into pornhub?
>>
>>9550573
Is there a way to get fake tits but make them not look so fake? Like if your boobs are already D to DD can I just mess with them a bit to get them slightly bigger or change their shape?
>>
>>9550571
see >>9550570
>>
>>9550578
Oh. My friend met 2 people at the group and went to the adult panels with them. He said they were a lot of fun so that is probably a good idea.
>>
>>9550577
To the uninformed masses, fake tits will in general appear real unless you make them balloon tits fake. To the more experienced people, they will notice the certain oddities that fake tits bring, such as a more circular shape rather than a teardrop. The only thing that matter is that you're happy with your own body. Just be ready to understand that some people don't like fake tits and some people absolutely love them/don't care.
>>
>>9550570
We did do some things as a group, like the TRIGGER panel
>>
>>9550583
It's hard to say. Some fake ones look nice and others look like you said like balloons. I am not sure what determines the difference. When you get /fit/ tits tend to shrink and I want DD+ back.
>>
I need more photo dumps arghhhh
>>
File: IMG_3938.jpg (257KB, 1200x900px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3938.jpg
257KB, 1200x900px
>>9550588
I got a few but I am in all of them since I always find it fun to interact with the cosplayer.
>>
>>9550577
you just gotta get the right doctor i suppose.
ava addams has fake tits but her tits have just the right amount of sag to them so they dont look extremely fake. compared to someone like Mia Khalifa who has roughly the same bra size.
>>
File: DSC_0813.jpg (2MB, 1440x2160px) Image search: [Google]
DSC_0813.jpg
2MB, 1440x2160px
>>9550588
I'm half-way through editing mine
>>
>>9550520
literally who?
>>
Can we have AX threads till 2018?
>>
So how many of you nogs are going to ALA next year? Also what other cons should I consider?
>>
File: IMG_2264.jpg (859KB, 4032x3024px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2264.jpg
859KB, 4032x3024px
Best photo I could get of the nine.

King is a giant compared to the others.
>>
>>9550607
Very doubtful but I might as well use my remaining sick day. I was surprised to find out how close Ontario is to my city. How's the parking, traffic and neighborhood?
>>
>>9550612
Not as bad as LA, I will tell you that.
ALA is personally my favorite Expo because it is the most "Fan" expo and is the party and meet up expo.
>>
>>9550608
What are you 4'10?
>>
>>9550573
What did that have to do with what I said? She was standing in the lobby and parts of her armor fell off her costume.
>>
What's the best hotel for ALA?
>>
>>9550622
The Radison because it is literally apart of the convention and where all the parties are held and since the Radison allows party's it's even better.
>>
>>9550587
>Fit and has huge DD boobs
Yeah, no. That's almost an instant sign of fake tits.
>>
>>9550633
Yeah but I want both.
>>
>>9550621
Why would you derive pleasure from someone's costume falling apart?
>>
>>9550635
You can't have your cake and get to eat it too. Like I said, some people don't even really care, and ultimately, the only thing that matters is what you want. Again, just be prepared for people to know they're fake.
>>
>>9550633
>Love /fit/ girls
>love huge boobs
>Can't have both at the same time
Life is suffering
>>
>>9550629
different anon but how does pricing at the radison compare to say, the JW marriot?
didnt go last year when they moved locations but if i remember correctly, it isnt in an area thats exactly big on tourists which is usually the reason why hotel prices get jacked up.
>>
>>9550639
Ripped and flat > fat tittymonster
>>
>>9550633
Genetic failure detected.
>>
>>9550639
>>9550645
Muscle girls are gross. Slight chub is perfect.
>>
>>9550642
This is just based on memory but I thought it was actually cheaper. I don't remember the exact price because both times I stayed with 10 other people.
>>
File: TurningGirlsParty_20150709002103.jpg (134KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
TurningGirlsParty_20150709002103.jpg
134KB, 1280x720px
>>9550648
>Muscle girls are gross
>>
>>9550648
>Chub
Get type 2 and die tumblr
>>
>>9550652
I said slight chub, enough for the tits and ass to be nice and full. Super skinny girls look sickly, and muscle girls look like men.
>>
>>9550654
>He thinks muscle is exclusive to men
You are encouraging women to have low self standards.
Also fit ass > gross cellulose
>>
>>9550659
It's okay to just admit you love dicks, you know.
>>
>>9550659
fit girls look nice but as soon as they start building up lots of muscles, they start to look like men and its gross.
>>
>>9550648
I, too, am a homosexual.
>>
>>9550665
Women can't build up tons of muscle without roids. It's impossible.
Sorry to burst your bubble. Even the most dedicated woman will only achieve slightly too much muscle after years of hard work.
>>
>>9550665
That's only when they use steroids. When people think of a girl with muscle that is what they have in their heads. pic related is what natural looks like.
>>
>last day
>take picture with some qt cosplayer
>she asks for instagram
>i don't have one
>we part
>forget to ask for her contact
please kill me, now i'm looking through a million pics on instagram with a tiny hope i might spot her
>>
>>9550071

Glad you enough the night cafe. I worked there and I'll let my department manager know about the drinks
>>
>>9550669
Fucking roids have ruined entire generations of women who think if they lift they will look bulky or like a man because of what they see on TV. But girls who lift actually burn a lot of fat (in fact lifting + diet better for long term weight loss than cardio) and it gives them a well defined look which moves fat to better places.
>>
>>9550672
What was she cosplaying
>>
>>9550675
Yep but good luck convincing any girl of that. Most women are fucking lazy or find no need to keep in shape.
>>
>>9550670
Who is this man? Remove the fake tits, and you have the body of a man.
>>
>>9550681
Yeah this. Remove the tits, ass, hips, lips, and all feminine features and you just get a man. The fuck dude.
>>
File: 1499347579825[1].jpg (110KB, 1080x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1499347579825[1].jpg
110KB, 1080x1080px
>>9550680
It worked for me by bringing my GF to the gym with me and showing her what to do to get a nice butt and to make her arms looks better.
>Seeing a woman with that gross fat hung under their arm
>>9550681
>You see a curvy woman
>You thinks it's a man
Just admit you are gay and have low standards.
>>
Any of you gulls want your pics up here? Someone might have it.
>>
File: 1323969045346.png (216KB, 360x459px) Image search: [Google]
1323969045346.png
216KB, 360x459px
>>9550688
>That flat ass and flat chest.
Remind me which one of us is gay? Because it seems like it's you.
>>
>>9550677
i think mononoke hime but what does it matter
would have been nice to have a friend to hang with
>>
>>9550694
Look through Instagram / Tumblr for mononoke tags, or the Anime Expo ones.

Keep trying dude.
>>
Why are there so many non-anime related booths at anime expo? There's like some massage chair booth, weird academy enrollment booths, out of place artist alley booths (I'm talking full on Western high fantasy, abstract paintings) with nothing pertaining to Anime or Japanese culture in general. Can literally anyone rent out a booth?
>>
>>9550693
>Flat ass
Just because it isn't gross and flappy fat doesn't make it flat anon. lifting increases your butt size.
>>
>>9550697
Because it's a "nerd" con. Most people can't really find a con big enough for that specific stuff so just bring it. Overwatch and Undertale aren't anime but they sure have a presence.
>>
>>9550697
Because it's a normie con.
>>
>>9550696
Think I'll try tumblr too. Slim chance since some people don't even tag their pics.
>>
>>9550694
https://www.gogocosplay.com/best-anime-expo-2017-cosplay/

could it be that first one?
>>
>>9550709
no not that one
>>
File: 1459800821461.gif (140KB, 379x440px) Image search: [Google]
1459800821461.gif
140KB, 379x440px
>>9550688
>that vascular forearm
>>
>>9550719
No, don't you GET IT? That's feminine and attractive.
>>
>>9550720
>>9550719
That is natural when you are halfway done with a work out session. Look at a woman's body right after a run anon, veins temporarily pop out.
>>
File: 1499335516351[1].jpg (95KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
1499335516351[1].jpg
95KB, 640x640px
>people shitting on fit
I get it, at most anime cons all you can really see are fat white girls or twig asian girls but /fit/ cosplays are best.
>>
>>9550726
Hey I like muscular vascular girls as much as the next homo, but I'm straight.
>>
>>9550726
>Every Yoko was chubby
>Every crop top girl was chubby
>People so thirsty at cons that this is considered hot
>>
Anyone got pics of cosplayers with huge boobs? I need that in my life right now.
>>
File: 35362664970_d1aab6d830_k.jpg (1MB, 1365x2048px) Image search: [Google]
35362664970_d1aab6d830_k.jpg
1MB, 1365x2048px
>>9550733
>>
>>9550740
I meant guy cosplayers with big moobs thanks.
>>
>>9550743
Kek, no keep it coming. I saw a torb cosplay with FUCKING HUGE tits but forgot to take a picture.
>TFW you will never know the feeling of being a huge tittied girl at a cosplay convention
>>
>>9550740
>That girl walking around at night in the con with her dog and her huge boobs being barely covered by a jacket clearly wanting people to come up to her and talk
I now realize how retarded I was for not going full thirst mode at AX back when I was single.
>>
>>9550740
when will he learn
>>
How is fanime? Is it true that Anime California is dead?
>>
>>9550740
Someone post more boobs
>>
>>9550740
More please
>>
>>9550731
thiccc >>> fit >>>>>>> flat >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> fat/obese/fat-in-the-wrong-spots
>>
File: IMG_8208.jpg (94KB, 552x364px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_8208.jpg
94KB, 552x364px
Did anyone see that live action Tokyo Ghoul movie? And how bad was it?
>>
File: image.jpg (24KB, 500x326px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
24KB, 500x326px
If any of you saw a Ripley from Alien 1 and 2 drowning in their clothes it was me. I was also Mabel directing line con on day 1. Volunteering for AX was hell but I got free shit.
>>
>>9550811
No but how was the FMA live action?
>>
>>9550827
It's not worth it in my opinion. You have to work like what? 40 hours? Just work a bit more in your job. Even if you only make 10$ an hour that means you would have to only work about 20 hours to pay for everything including Hotel.
>>
>>9550766

Seconding the request for Anime California. I went two years ago and it was a ghost town.

Got an autograph from muh bae Cherami Leigh though.
>>
>>9550600
>not knowing
fucking summerfags.

>>9550697
because it's a big con. attracts a lot of weird vendors trying to cash in.
>>
>>9550832
I staff a con in my state so they chose a few of us to branch out to other cons and "learn from them". Def not doing it again, I'd rather just get an industry badge.
>>
>>9550829
Didn't see that either
>>
How come there weren't any girls at the meet ups this time around? I mean there were a few but only the ones I was friends with.
>>
>>9550864
I promise I'll go to a meet up next year anon
>>
File: HowComeHeDontWantMeMAN.jpg (15KB, 315x317px) Image search: [Google]
HowComeHeDontWantMeMAN.jpg
15KB, 315x317px
>be planning ax trip for months

>friend is going to come

>went with them last year

>fly from Country to los angeles before them.

>Take the time out my day to pick them up from LAX

>Says well meet up

>I can only text on internet so i wont be able to text you at convention

>I am to busy attending panels with my premier badge

>My eye is infected and i wont probably wont be able to meet up

The only time i saw them was when i was driving them to the hotel and picking them up from the airport. We had talked about this shit FOR THE ENTIRE YEAR. still sad/angry about it.
>>
>>9550864
This is why I don't go to cgl meets, just adding another thirsty male uggo to the pool of thirsty male uggos. You would think there'd be females but nope, ALL MEN.
>>
>>9550864
They have their own meetup.
>>
>>9550887
>all men
There were 4-5 girls
8 if we count traps
>>
>>9550766
More of a party con, though in recent years hotels have been on a no fun brigade. Not much to do con wise, guests/events/panels can be hit or miss since they announce it really late, no linecon for badges from what my friend told me this year(Its odd, 4 hour wait a year ago, no wait this year and 2 years ago). I mostly go to it to hang with my la/sac buddies since I'm a SJ native
>>
>>9550891
They tried that last year and it was a flop and the girls who actually do go to the meetups don't seem to mind men at all.
>>9550887
Maybe if you only want to get laid. Talking to people who have a similar interest is a lot of fun.
>>
>>9550779
>>9550783
Of her? Or others?
>>
>>9550934
Yes.
>>
>>9550934
Boobs in general as long as they were at AX.
>>
>walk into AX looking completely lost
>cool black guy approaches me without hesitation and tells me where things are and what things to do
>i thank him and move on

I probably could have invited him to hang out since he was alone too but I was too autistic to remember. I'm so sorry, black dude, we could have been friends.
>>
>>9550939
>First time going to /cgl/ meet up at ALA
>like 40 people in a hotel room all chatting it up
>Sit down nervous and don't know what to do
>About to leave when someone notices and starts talking to me
>Suddenly able to talk to everyone else there to about random 4chan related shit
>Had a blast
>>
>>9549970
Just as one group of sexual creeps gets kicked out, another takes it's place. Kys
>>
>>9550843
What department did you work in? I was GoH control and had a blast.
>>
>>9550944
>tfw I used to be that loner
Now I always try to include the new guy as much as possible in current conversations/groups.
>>
>>9550971
How did you develop your social skills? I'm always the quiet autist on the outside of groups.
>>
>>9550974
Not him but my social skills have gotten a lot better over the past 2 or so years.
>Went to ALA
>Learned to socialize with anime weebs because they have the same interest
>Realize people in general aren't that different if you know a bit about them
>Use this to get cute gf
>Confidence increased
>now socializing is generally easy
>>
>>9550971
I do this too. I used ti be on that one guy and try my best to include then as much as possible.
>>
>tfw going to work rught now and all i think about is the amount of fun i had at AX
>>
>>9550979
Same.
>>
>>9550779
>>9550733
There was a good Lulu (FFX) that had a nice rack. Anyone got her?
>>
>>9550977
Can you go into further detail please?
>>
>>9550766
Anime California Is literally dead. The people that manage it all disbanded.
I think their Facebook page is the only place they mention it
>>
>>9550076
You're the guy who had to escort some industry folk from Japan around, right? Congrats. Hope you got more stories to come.
>>
>>9550977
>>Realize people in general aren't that different if you know a bit about them
>>Use this to get cute gf
Gonna need a few more of the in between steps d e s u
>>
>tfw no qt azn cosplayer gf
>this is a good feel
>>
>>9550017
kennedy-kun?
>>
File: 1483586781430.jpg (19KB, 210x230px) Image search: [Google]
1483586781430.jpg
19KB, 210x230px
>Meet cute guy at AX
>Lives in my area back home and actually knows my friends
>We connect at the Funimation party and I get those butterflies in my stomach
>We are both actually pretty drunk though
>AX ends and he hits me up
>Actually asks me out to get some coffee with him
>We go and chat for a while
>I slowly begin to realize that we have NOTHING in common and he is a normie
>He's outgoing, popular, and is a drummer in a semi-famous band in the area
>I'm a fucking cringy introvert who spews memes and trash
>I realize that I'm only somewhat interesting when I'm at AX because I don't give any fucks while there
>It's a disaster
>We end it with a hug and there's no hint of future dates

I am forever alone. It's not like people aren't interesting in me, but it's almost always really cringy neckbeards. Is that just my fate? Should I just settle for a fedora-wearing thirst monster from AX at this point? The guy I met today (yes this happened today) was really cute and liked anime and I just thought that maybe, JUST MAYBE, something could happen. But I forgot that I'm a shitty human being and I don't deserve someone as cool as him. He actually has a life and a future. I make jokes about suicide and watch JoJo memes on YouTube every day. I got nothin' going on.

At least I get asked out, I guess. Some people don't even have that.
>>
>>9551069
>interesting in me
*interested in me
>>
>>9551069
I feel like most of my seagull friends are that sweet spot of not full autistic but nowhere near normie. Why not just find those types? they're all over
>>
>>9551069
Sounds like the problem is you. Stop trying so hard to seem interesting and just let things run their course. People like to think opposites attract, and while it's possible, having nothing in common is not usually a good thing. Also, thanks for confirming that normies have invaded cons now too. Like, the kind that don't even know what anime is.
>>
>>9551069
Good. Don't fall for the "dating a normie" meme.
>>
>>9551072
I'm not outgoing enough to know where to find people like that, actually. I live in a kind of small town in a secluded, boring area. I've tried meeting someone who I THOUGHT wasn't full autism but still a nerd and he ended up being full autism anyway. Most guys who show interest in me just aren't my taste either, and the ones I like just get turned off once they really REALLY get to know me. I'm just too weird.

I have dated some guys to give them a chance because you know, can't just judge someone based on looks or whatever. But I always ended up regretting it later because I'm not actually attracted to them and I'm still boring compared to their lives. A lot of it has to do with me being an inexperienced dater and also still hurt from my last relationship, but I don't know how else to move on other than to keep trying to meet people.

It just sucks finally being the one attracted to someone and having them like me back, only to STILL not be good enough.
>>
>>9551069
Nah, if you think about it not even the thirsty ugly neckbeards would go for the autistic fat chic. If you are autistic but at least pretty, you can make something happen but not with cool chill hot guys since they have like a SHIT ton of options.

Girls = only appearance matters in attraction
Guys = Social Status, appearance, independence, confidence, and non-neediness matters

While guys have to work their asses off more, once they are in the sweet spot they have no social judgments to be tied with and can go from partner to partner and so a decrease in a chance to be in a relationship with them unless he really thinks you are his "soulmate".

If you are just autistic, then brush up and learn how to have some goddamn fun. As in force yourself.

If you are both autistic and ugly, well jesus you are fucked.
>>
>>9551061
I know it sounds silly but that is pretty much it. It takes practice but to do it is all a state of mind. Eventually it will be not too hard to tell if someone is interested or not. Try talking to people when you have an excuse next convention.
>>
>>9551079
I feel that anon. It's rough living always partway in the world of the weird, but still having the desire to be with someone just the right level of tism.

aka the struggle of my life
>>
>>9551077
I'm honestly not. I was drunk that night and didn't even expect him to be there. I mean the date we had today was awful but it's not like I lied about who I was or what I was into. I'm just more open at AX - not to get guys, but just to live my life, you know? I spend all year hiding my power level but at AX I'm free to cringe away my life. And yeah, unless you're really REALLY close with that person, it's extremely hard to be in a lasting relationship when you have nothing in common.

Well he likes anime, I just don't know which ones. Mostly oldschool ones I think. I don't even consider myself "hardcore" or whatever because I'm always 2-3 seasons behind the current one, but I'm not really a "casual" either.

>>9551078
I wish I had known sooner. I just figured if you're willing to spend the money and time to go to an anime convention, you would be familiar with most of the anime or lifestyles presented there.
>>
>>9551088
I will never understand the idea of "hiding your power level." Aside from actually dressing up, what's to stop you from acting the way you do at a con, at say like a restaurant or coffee shop?
>>
>>9550977
>>9551082
>socialize with weebs
>practice
>practice
>implying you can do that on a daily
For me I only get that chance at maximum 3 times a year for expos/meetups.

I have no idea where they hangout, my image is everyone is an introvert.
>>
>>9551033
It all comes down to realizing most people you want to get to know (be that romantic or just for fun) you will generally have something in common. Find a way to break the ice but don't force it. If you are at a convention it's easy because if they are open (as in not talking to someone or doing something) you can notice something (like a dog or a badge or a cosplay) and talk to them from there. If someone isn't giving signs that they are interested than you might not want to risk it but generally if they are you can detect those signs but they take practice to detect. Most important don't get stressed, I know that sounds hard but once you realize there is no real divide between you and them it is easy.
This is stuff I learned going to conventions and applied it to life outside of it. Try it next time you are at a /cgl/ meet.
>>
>>9551088
Seems like AX in general is full of normies to be honest.
>>
>>9551084
>>9551088
>>9551098
Tbh though AX is your best shot of finding someone with your interests.
I've dated one girl I met at AX and been on dates with a couple more and they were all enjoyable

Esp. if you're into white dudes or Asian women with weeb hobbies, it's a gold mine
>>
>>9551093
You socialize with weebs to practice socializing with everyone else.
>>
>>9551080
It's sad but you're probably right. Though I know some girls who don't care about looks and just want somebody too, but the ratio is way different. I am really trying to get to know guys who are interested in me better, so I don't just judge them on their appearance. But it's a learning process. To get to the point where you no longer care about how they look there already has to be a sort of connection. If there's no connection, then it just feels like a pity date and that's not my intention. But I'll still give them a chance, just a date or two. Because you never know. I'm not sure if that's the right thing to do or not - like I said I'm still inexperienced with it all.

At this point I should see a therapist because I'm scared my own personality will really make me be forever alone. I want to be more outgoing but I just get overwhelmed with social anxiety and it makes me nope the fuck out of there. I know it can't be that way forever though.
>>
I'm so fucking thirsty for a weeb gf bro's.
>>
>>9551092
>tfw my hobbies are visual novels and light novels
>if I talk about them, they will realize ecchi/eroge is a part of it.
>sex talk is awkward in America, thanks to both feminist leftist and conservatives (99% of the population)
>chill progressives and/or alt-rights are rare to find (1% of the population).
>>
>>9551103
You sound like me, a very self-destructive personality. Even when I was happily in love, I still fucked everything up because I felt like I didn't deserve it. In fact, I generally feel like I don't deserve to be happy in general. I'd give you the advice I try to give myself, and honestly, it's good advice, but it seems hypocritical because I can't seem to follow it myself.
>>
>>9551109
Well, you could just not include the ones with sex. Also, in general, people still don't really care about that. One of the most popular normie things is jam packed with sex. Still, though, I understand how you feel, but I don't try hiding it from anybody. I've met my really close circle of friends by not hiding the things I like.
>>
>>9551104
same
>>
>>9551092
You want me to wear my hat that says "TRASH" while I blast anime music on my phone yelling idubbbz memes and annoy the shit out of everyone? Fuck no. I'm not gonna ruin somebody else's day like that. At least at AX everyone (mostly) just laughs with you or understands the reference. I can't just go into a Starbucks and start doing the Pon Pon Pon dance in the middle of the floor like it's an ok thing to do.

>>9551098
Nowadays, yeah. It does feel like that.

>>9551100
It really does seem that way. And everybody is already thirsty af so they're less shy about meeting you. This year was the first year I decided I was ready to try to meet guys, and by meet I mean actually trying to talk to them and hang out with them.

Maybe I wasn't ready. But it's been 5 years since my last break up and I'm fucking tired.
>>
>>9551115
Do you have a throwaway anon?

Lets talk
>>
>>9551111
I'll take any kind of help at this point. After my ex left me for another girl, I've felt like garbage. Like "wow I ruined his life so I'll probably ruin everybody else's". And that's been my motto for years. I see the good in everyone and I feel like if I inserted myself in their lives, it would just bring them down. Like drummer guy? How would I ever even begin to keep up with someone like that? But at this point it's like, who is ok for me to date? A fucking hobo?
>>
>>9550956
Access Control aka red vests. My friends staffed Merch, Logistics, AV programming, and had a way better time. If they send me out to volunteer again I'm choosing a different dept. My dept had super nice people and they were fun to be around but I was dying just standing around monitoring lines 8+ hours a day.
>>
File: 1435946749529.jpg (61KB, 680x382px) Image search: [Google]
1435946749529.jpg
61KB, 680x382px
>>9551119
Date a neet like me. We were made for each other!
>>
>>9551118
Fuck it.
[email protected]
>>
File: 1475646096130.jpg (93KB, 720x537px) Image search: [Google]
1475646096130.jpg
93KB, 720x537px
>>9551115
>I can't just go into a Starbucks and start doing the Pon Pon Pon dance in the middle of the floor like it's an ok thing to do.
You can, you are just socially conditioned not to. You will feel embarrassed, and you have been nurtured into a mentality of "don't bother your neighbors/don't do to others what you don't want done to you".

Honestly to a certain point you need to let it out and put yourself out there as the weirdo you fucking are.
I'm sure there will be someone out of 100 people that will get the reference and have the guts to talk to you, worst case scenario you bring a smile to 10 people, a wtf to 70, and annoyance to 20 (most who are staff?).

You can either be hated by some, loved by others
Or you can be hated by none but also loved by none.

Follow the lessons from the gyaru/nanpa community.
>>
>>9551124
>ever dating a pathetic useless neet
ahahahaha
>>
>>9551119
Lol, yeah, you sound literally exactly like me. I dunno, the best thing I can say to you is that people like you for a reason, no matter what that reason may be, it's a reason. You can't feel like a burden or an annoyance to someone who tries their hardest to show an interest in you. I know it's hard, believe me, but you need to try and really make yourself feel like you're worth something.

>>9551115
>You want me to wear my hat that says "TRASH" while I blast anime music on my phone yelling idubbbz memes and annoy the shit out of everyone?
Yes, this is exactly what I want you to do. Especially if the restaurant has outdoor seating, you're not bothering anybody. Anybody who purposely chooses to stay in an environment they don't like don't have a right to say anything. My friends and I watch retarded videos like YTPs in public all the fucking time.
>>
>>9551130
Oh btw doing the pon pon pon dance while waiting in line or walking to a destination is not a big deal AT ALL, heck even just stopping in the middle of the floor to do it isn't. Just do it nonchalantly and without giving a fuck, put earphones on or something if you want to feel less embarrassed or make it more natural but make sure you do it because its something YOU find fun and not because you want someone to notice you (Unless you are doing that to bring value to others, et bring a smile to others). Someone talking to you or getting the reference is a side benefit.
>>
>>9551130
I just don't want to make people cringe, since that's shit I would cringe to if I saw it. I could be like "fuck everyone else", but I honestly just want to be considerate of everyone. There's no point in "being yourself" if you ruin someone else's day in the process. There's a time and place for everything. If I'm out with friends and we're having fun, I'll let out the cringe just a bit. Or if I'm just out in an area with not a lot of people then I let loose a bit. But I just can't bring myself to annoy people. I know people like that who just yell "PENIS" and talk about butt-fucking around children and old people and I just cringe so hard. They're just acting like little kids and it's kinda hard to watch. Every once in a while, yeah, I'll probably do or say something nerdy. But I can never go fullblown autism in public unless I'm at some anime convention or around like-minded people. No fucking way.
>>
>>9551139
There's a difference between considerate of others, and living your life according to others, my friend.
>>
>>9551128
I emailed you from an address where the name ends in the letter D, just so you know its me
>>
>>9551130
>smile to 10
>wtf to 70
>annoyance to 20 (most of whom are staff)
What the fuck kind of massive Starbucks do you go to???
>>
>>9551140
I still feel like I'm being considerate and not the latter, but I know there is a fine line between the two so maybe I don't know where I really lie. Then there's manners and all that thrown in there and I don't want to be rude either. I don't want to live my life ONLY thinking about myself. Seems selfish.

I just know that I have friends who are loud and annoying like that and it pisses me off so I never want to be like that.
>>
>>9551139
Didn't you just said you weren't a normie?
What do you think I meant by social conditioned?
Most of the population as been socially conditioned to do that, to follow the rules, be considerate of others, and to be civil in public places.

Just think about the difference between a beta and an alpha?
Alpha girls and males don't give a fuck about others and are actually good or put themselves out there skillfully in social situations.
Who stood out the most at AX? Was it not the stacies who didn't give a fuck about others and dressed up slutty and/or revealed their powerlevels like a boss? How do you think they act in public and parties, all shy and shit? No.
>>
>>9551144
Anon is a messenger from the future when Starbucks has finally opened their own theme park in Dubai.
>>
>>9551146
It physically hurts to see so much of myself in another person. Still, though, I can tell you that you're behaving in the form of the latter. Something to understand, if you're not doing something overtly obnoxious or anything harmful, most people won't even fucking care. I used to hide my lanyard because of my various keychains and shit. Eventually I just forced myself to stop doing that, and to my surprise, no one really mentioned, looked, or said anything. In fact, I had multiple people come up to me and tell me they thought my Lanyard was cool. Other people's feelings matter too, that has been inscripted into me since I was a young child. However, you're just as important as they are.
>>
>>9551146
I think you're right, anon. Personally I draw the line at doing something that's noisy or that takes up space. Wear what clothes you want, play your 3DS or whatever, if people complain about it it's a sign that they're taking too much interest in a stranger and not your problem. But once you're acting in a way that you know will make people annoyed and uncomfortable, you're the one being rude and you should know better. Just let everyone keep to themselves in public.
>>
>>9551160
>>9551158
Different person, but until recently, I had trouble even wearing anything that would stick out, because I thought it would be obnoxious. I still kind of feel that way now, but I bought myself some clothes that I would normally consider flashy and I'm hoping it's a step in the right direction. Of course, I still have massive issues meeting new people at AX, but I hope next AX will be a little different.
>>
>>9551160
>once you're acting in a way that you know will make people annoyed and uncomfortable, you're the one being rude and you should know better. Just let everyone keep to themselves in public.
It depends, but that's not up to you to decide but the law and rules of that public place.

There was a group of black dudes jamming to retro music with a boombox in the second floor. Some thought it was annoying, I call them party poopers, and others like me thought it was hilarious and dope as hell and it actually brought a smile to my face.
If they are having fun, and a blast, and are within sanctioned rules why would you get annoyed at them? Best thing you can do is why not instead of getting angry, try to have some fun and join them or give them some vibes back? Okay think to do is just don't react and move along. Worst thing you can do is get butthurt and ruin your day and their day.

And if you are annoyed because they are annoying other people, and NOT you, why do you care more about the people getting annoyed more than the people causing the annoyance assuming all are strangers?
>>
>>9551172
Because they're the ones breaking social norms and disturbing people in public? And as far as I can tell, this conversation started about doing loud dances in coffee shops... if you can't understand why that's rude (hint: people want to do their own thing, not get interrupted by a bunch of noisy kids), I really can't help you.
>>
>>9551069
>I'm a fucking cringy introvert who spews memes and trash

why cant I find girls like you? even just for being friends. I need more friends that dont mind shit talk since thats basically all I do as well.
Please tell me you live in OC.
>>
>>9551128
Wait a second. Are you affiliated with Suimasen?
>>
>>9549994
Anon, I had a great AX! I ended up leaving my cosplay at home though because my staff broke while packing up my car. It was no biggie though, as cosplaying at AX is a little much, what with the crowds, the lines, and the heat.

I also listened to your playlist for the first couple hours of my drive (came from the Bay Area). Thank you!
>>
> mfw my friend is friends with minor cosplay celebrities (I don't know how famous they are)
> and I mean, he regularly hangs out with them in real life
> surprised he has no gf, he's not ugly (nohomo) and can pass as a normie
How does he know these people?
>>
File: 1357808247085.jpg (37KB, 348x348px) Image search: [Google]
1357808247085.jpg
37KB, 348x348px
>When your ex roomed with a bunch of guys at a hotel, went to all the night parties, and met tons of new people
Please just kill me.
>>
>>9551080

That's such a meme. Have you ever been with a really insecure girl and a secure one? The insecure ones get so goddamn annoying over time and the constant neediness and validation gets really annoying to the point where even the sex isn't worth it.

Having your girl be confident and outgoing, have some fun hobbies to indulge in may not necessarily make the sex much better (although confidence in general does), but damn does it make your life a lot more /comfy/.
>>
Had a good time. Wish I was better at meeting/interacting with strangers, though. Went with my friend and they probably wanted to branch out a little, too.
>>
>>9550516
So what dude. Just keep chatting online and going to AX each year.
>>
I'd date a NEET girl
>>
>>9551177
>Because they're the ones breaking social norms
That's LITERALLY the whole point, to do something you would only do in private in public. It is to put yourself out there. Why? to have fun, bring fun to others (though of course not all), and have a chance at meeting cool people.

>>9551177
>disturbing people in public
You are avoiding the questions and topic. Reread what I just said.

I know loud (I don't know how dances can be loud) dances in a random coffee shop is a little extreme, but it is doable. Most will not give a fuck, and those that do you already know that they are not chill and you should avoid them.
If its a badass really choreographed dance I bet most will start clapping and you would bring value to them.
Except for the party pooper, maybe you.

Now put those confidence and I-dont-give-a-fuck skills in a social event that defines you and you will meet your kind of people since you are putting yourself out there.
More importantly you will be a fun person.
>>
>>9551193
I'm just glad I didn't meet my ex this year. She was the one who first got me into conventions and made me turn into the degenerate today.
>>
>>9551211
Senpai confidence does not equal annoying strangers in public. You're pretty obviously trying to rationalize embarrassing yourself in public at this point so... sage.
>>
Where are all the cosplay pics? How many threads now and only one dump?
>>
>>9551218
I'm just more upset at myself for having irrational thoughts of her fucking guys there. She's not really the type to be that way, but it wouldn't surprise me either.
>>
>>9551139
This. This is one reason cons are so fun.
>>
>>9551219
It seems like you think the goal is to annoy strangers. The goal is to have self-amusement and to not restrain yourself for the sake of others.

I bet you are that type of person that thinks stopping a hot group of guys/girls walking by to get to know them is wrong because it will annoy them and take time away from them.
>>
File: image.png (820KB, 704x396px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
820KB, 704x396px
>>9550064
All of them! (jk only PSG's)

>>9550082
Only if the anon they're meant for agrees to let you

>>9551067
The one and only!
>>
You guys are stupid.
>>
>>9551256
Why. You can't just say stupid shit and not at least post why.
>>
Five hour wait to get a badge and get in, jesus...
Didn't help some autistic retard behind me kept screaming about one piss and anime expo the whole time.
Also someone stroll my battery bank charger, so my cell was dead the whole time.
Tried to put in some effort to make friends or something this year, but everyone I tried talking to drifted off into their own worlds after about two-three sentences.
Met with three separate people I've known online only before. One was a literal retard, couldn't even talk to this other girl because their (not)boyfriend was being over protective or some shit and didn't want me near her but whatever. Hung out with another and played mariocart with em and ate at Fogo de Chão, it was lit.
Did the maid cafe, wasn't 'as' shit as people made me think it'd be. Maid dreaming part was cool, rest felt like it was put together by highschool kids.
Exhibition hall was lame as ever, every other booth was selling the exact same crap.
Monocrome concert with that engrish was hella awkward, they didn't even bother to animate those segments!
Whatever, it was still fun though.
>>
>>9551230

I've dumped my 300+ pics since Day 1 of the con. Backtrack about 8 threads and you should see quite a few.
>>
ALA related, but the hotels go up tomorrow at noon. What hotel are you guys gonna go for?

On one hand, the Raddison is the headquarters hotel, but it's a pretty low quality hotel. On the other hand, the Raddison seems to be aware of that and kinda lets some shit pass that would never pass in other hotels.
>>
File: 20170703_154401.jpg (4MB, 5312x2988px) Image search: [Google]
20170703_154401.jpg
4MB, 5312x2988px
DID ANYBODY RUN INTO JESUS PEPE??

I NEED PICS OF THIS GUY!!!

I ONLY NANAGED TO SNAP 2
>>
hello can someone be my gf
>>
>>9551287
Im a girl with a dick, does that count?
>>
>>9551291
in that case maybe we can be friends! idk i'm pretty desperate for one, ax made me even more depressed when i realized i have nobody to share my hobbies with
>>
>>9551286
The fuck? Is that noble?
>>
File: 1494364751479.jpg (89KB, 682x1024px) Image search: [Google]
1494364751479.jpg
89KB, 682x1024px
>>9551286

I saw Jesus Pepe, he blessed me

I think he was with Robit Chikin iirc
>>
>>9550697
Most cons have pivoted towards general "nerd" stuff due to the continued popularity of cape stuff, video games, and high fantasy

Hell Marvel had a booth at AX last year. Not sure about this year
>>
>>9551286
Raptor Jesus was better.
>>
>>9551291
even better
>>
>attending industry dinner
>hit it off with nice guy next to me
>invites me into his secret discord
>hang out with this group most of the con
>apparently guy lives about 1 hr away from me
>make plans to hang out this weekend

guys it's happening. is this a date? the fuck i do?
>tfw already have a serious crushfu
>tfw crushfu did not ask me out during the con
>>
>Usually hangout with old classmates at cons every year
>Always end up not having fun
>Try hanging out with online friends
>Hey its actually fun
>Realise i cant really meet up with them often since i live really far away
>Get depressed
>>
>>9551311
Go for it anon!
>>
>saw qt in little Tokyo when I was doing shopping
>started chatting over common interests and small talk
>pretty much shut her down when I mentioned my favorite anime/manga was Golgo 13

Haha whoops oh well better luck next year
>>
>>9551295
are you from LA?
if you are looking for more friends to kick it with, i'm down.
>>
>>9551307
These kinds of posts makes me turn into the camera whore i am desu.

>>9551295
Yeah friends are always nice!
>>
where are my orange county/anahiem boys at?
I work at disneyland and can get you in as long as we all stay together.
>>
Is there anyone from Vegas? Please I just want more friends tyats into anime and cosplaying.
>>
>>9551325
I have a Japanese friend who is literally addicted to disneyland.
contact/discord?

How the hell do you get people into disneyland? Are there employee bring a friend slots or something?
>>
>>9551331
Not him, but employees can get up to 3 people in as long as their with them.
>>
>>9551333
I'll fuck with you if they still got asian qts playing princess jasmine
>>
>>9551325
hi, i'm in norcal but i visit LA often. can we be friends too? i fucking love disneyland!

on that note, any other norcal weebs here?
>>
>>9551331
former cast member here,
employees can bring family and friends in the park with them but they all have to stay together. you cant just enter the park, split off and then join back.

yes, the workers actually do keep an eye on you. i worked there for almost 3 years and heard a good amount of people get fired for bringing friends in and then splitting off.
never really bothered to find out how, but they somehow fucking knew.
>>
>>9551338
sac norcal or bay area norcal?
>>
>>9551341
bay area. you?
>>
>>9551340
it's fine if you stay together for a little bit and then split. no one is going to follow you around all day.

source: my friends never got fired
>>
>>9551325
I live near BPM, my dude. I'm too shy to visit Disneyland, though.
>>
where do I go if I want to meet weeks to date in my local area? Seriously, I just want to meet a girl who doesn't cringe at my hobbies, Id keep an open mind for her if it meant I could still enjoy the things I enjoy but also embracing new things that we could enjoy together. I really wonder if shit like dating sites or bumble works? I Just want to meet my dream NEET girl
>>
>>9551350
doesn't exist
>>
>>9551350
It doesnt hurt to try dating sites. I actually l lost my virginity to a girl on OKC. It depends on your area though.
>>
>>9551342
Not that anon, but sac area here. My Father lives in the bay area, though.
>>
File: 20170703_142523.jpg (4MB, 4032x3024px) Image search: [Google]
20170703_142523.jpg
4MB, 4032x3024px
>>9551286
This was all I got, anon
>>
>>9551342
Ayyy, also bay area. I'm sure there's way more of us, met a ton of strangers from around here at AX.
>>
This year was a lot better for me just due to my group. Last year was the first time I stayed in a hotel with a group, and it was kind of a nightmare. This year I was put in charge of everything and it went relatively smooth, and the conzilla girl who made it a nightmare last year had to answer to me, which pissed her off to my pleasure. Thankfully we didn't see each other at all during the days, and only when we went to the hotel.

I did a Rin Matsuoka cosplay, and my friend did Haru, and we got asked for pictures a bunch of times which felt pretty good. Only thing is on day 3, I would be standing next to him and on five separate occasions girls would come up to him and ask for only a picture with him, and then proceed to fangirl over him. That kinda hurt but main character privilege I guess.

I also did a Mako Mankanshoku crossplay, and for my first time crossdressing in public (not private) I think it went pretty well. The girl who was going to do my makeup was also the girl pissed off at me, so I don't think I was passing all that much. I got asked for only one picture, which was more than I hoped for I guess. At least I was popular at the dance for wearing the skirt with no shirt.

Overall it was a good time. Next year I think I'd like to finally go to a meetup, since every convention I go to I hope to make new friends but instead I just awkwardly wait for someone to approach me. Meeting a girl would be nice too, but I don't wanna be that guy.
>>
>>9551325
West Covina boi here. Do I count?
>inb4 no
>>
>>9551355
>>9551360
what up bay anons! if you guys got a throwaway or discord, i'm down to be friends.

>>9551338 is me.
>>
This con was fun, but I went too hard on saturday night and I felt it for the rest of the con.
>>9550546
I tried to get people to come to the westin pooldeck, but didnt discover teh discord that people were using to communicate till too late.I only ended up meeting like 3 ppl but they were cool.
>>9550766
The financiers backed out, so yes. Unfortunate because it was growing, but *shrug*
>>
>>9551325
Orange boys representing, I haven't been to disneyland in ages and I'd love to
>>
>>9551323
>>9551324
yes LA, my throaway is [email protected]
>>
>>9551311
How do you get industry dinner?
>>
>>9551374

>>9551324 here. Im not from LA. That ok?
>>
>>9551378
are you close at least? i've had problems with ghosting many times with "e-friends" which always break my heart so I would prefer someone i can meet irl
>>
>>9551381
Vegas close enough for you? I visit LA somewhat often as well. I got there at least twice a year for AX and Stan Lee's Comic Con
>>
>>9551381
ghosting?
>>
>>9551374
>>9551381
different anon ( i'm >>9551365), but i'd like to be friends too. i know how you feel with e-friends ghosting suddenly. we can meet up at least?
>>
>>9551383
where people leave you on "seen"
>>
>>9551374
I'm from LA and would be down to kick it. Mind if I shoot you an email?
>>
>>9551193
m8 let go, it's not worth it and the sooner you do the sooner you're gonna find your next waifu
>>
probably should be in the feels thread or something but people here mentioned OCK so-
>created a throwaway account for ock
>put in video game, anime,cosplay in search results
>actually get a good amount of cuties

so uh, how successful is this site? it seems kinda weird to just message these people and say "hey, we have the same interests, lets talk and maybe meet?". but thats like the whole point of the site, right?

part of me kinda wants to make a serious profile now.
>>
>Going up escalators toward West Hall
>qt Tifa cosplayer asks about my backpack and pouches
>quickly answer and don't make much small talk
>get anxious and leave once off of the escalator

Other than that, AX was pretty great this year. Meeting online friends for the first time was pretty fun. I wish I was a little more sociable so I could meet new people.
>>
>>9551151
At AX it's perfectly fine to act like a retard (in most cases) because you're surrounded by people like that already. And I'm sorry, but not everyone has to run around screaming at the top of their lungs for attention just to validate themselves.
I think I wasn't clear enough about what exactly I do in public and what I DON'T do.

I wear animu shit. My ringtone is "Bloody Stream". My text tone is "Yare yare daze." I have Pokemon plushies in the back of my car. I have hello kitty decor all over my car. I have a purse in the shape of a bunny with weeb pins all over it. When I said I hide my power level, I don't mean I don't express my nerdy side whatsoever. I just don't act like a fucking autist attention whore about it. I don't need to act like a 12 year old just to be like "LOOK AT ME BE ME AND NOT CARE". You don't think that makes it worse when you're being a try-hard? Not everyone is outgoing, and you see it as as bad thing but that's just how some people are. Some people have horrible days. Their mom died and they just got off work and their day was shit or something and they have to buy some flowers for the funeral and you got this asshole dancing around in front of you blasting music in a calm quiet spot when he could've done that in the comfort of their own home. I dunno, it's cringy af man. I'm sorry, maybe I'm wrong on this one. I can accept that. Ok, you win. But that's cringy man. Like I know it's /cgl/ and all but fuck.

>>9551158
Pretty much what I said above. I should've clarified. I DO have some nerdy things about myself that I express because I've established that it's part of who I am, but I'm not willing to piss someone off over it.

>>9551178
Nope.
>>
>>9551244
PSG isnt real though
>>
>>9551429
let the slut feel like she fits in
>>
File: weh.jpg (46KB, 600x338px) Image search: [Google]
weh.jpg
46KB, 600x338px
>>9551429
>>9551434
>tfw you will never truly fit inside PSG
>>
File: 1492280053187.gif (88KB, 500x371px) Image search: [Google]
1492280053187.gif
88KB, 500x371px
>>9551445
I'll give you something to fit inside alright
>>
File: 20170703_110216.jpg (4MB, 5312x2988px) Image search: [Google]
20170703_110216.jpg
4MB, 5312x2988px
>>9551359

MAN THIS IS ORETTY GREAT

PRAISE KEK!!
>>
>>9551454
You know your filenames are giving you away right
>>
>be press
>always hauling ass back and forth for coverage and/or preparing for interviews
>tfw no time to talk to people ;_;
>>
>>9551494
did you get any autographs at least
>>
>>9551394
Sure anon, please do, however I must go to bed now. It is late.
>>
>>9551497
yes but not the one i wanted the most since they did almost zero interviews
>>
>>9551325
hacienda heights here, does it count?
>>
File: 1486383253897.jpg (36KB, 459x444px) Image search: [Google]
1486383253897.jpg
36KB, 459x444px
>think I'm an autist with bad social skills
>everyone I meet calls me a normie because I can talk to a lot of people and have a bunch of friends
Who am I to believe?
>>
File: 1468669209240.gif (58KB, 310x310px) Image search: [Google]
1468669209240.gif
58KB, 310x310px
>>9551193
Detach from your ex asap, it almost ruined my laifu once.
>>
>>9551144
The 2 story one in shibuya
>>
>>9551178
Not anon but I live in south central. Wanna talk about hentai?
>>
>>9551395
>>9551573
It's so hard, though. She's all I can think about.
>>
>>9551392
I don't know what that means.
>>
>>9551325
I live in south central. I don't even need the DL perks I just want to share my thoughts on animu
>>
>>9551674
Yes. Are you a girl (male)?
>>
>>9551709
Or sometimes "read" they see your txt or message but never reply back. Making you feel worse then if they didn't read it giving you atleast some hope they might.
>>
>tfw I have to go back to Ohio where I can never find anyone into anime/cosplay/vidya etc
Anyone happen to be living in Ohio?
>>
>>9551286
>>9551359
>>9551454

this shit gay as fuck
>>
>>9551568

the only person you CAN believe
yourself
>>
>>9551721
Hell yeah im a fe(male)
>>
>>9551768
Deal.
Anyone can message me for low budget hentai, anime, manga, post AX suicidal thoughts, and whatever. Autismo losers male, female, and other welcome.
>>
>>9551568
You answered your own question.
>>
>>9551702
I've been there, and the reality is you have to value yourself more. It's hard to but you have to convince yourself that she's not "yours" anymore and can do whatever she wants. You need to unfollow/hide her on your social media, get rid of your pictures, do whatever you can to detach yourself and enjoy your own life.
Trust me when I say this: if you don't get her out of your head, you're gonna be in for some excruciating pain for a long while. Also, have a fap, it'll help. Don't hook up with people during this time, you'll feel even worse. When you come out of it you're gonna be a fresh man ready for a life of degeneracy again
>>
>>9551365
No guarantees if we're not into the same shit but I'm csmslt/3132.
>>
>>9550448
How do I contact you
>>
>>9551851
See you at the contact spot at AX or ALA that we do every year or at the ALA party that always gets made by some anon. It will get posted in the thread.
>>
well i guess this is the last AX thread. it was fun while it lasted!

is the AX discord worth joining just for chatting up with local gulls? or is that chat pretty much dead?
>>
I'll miss you FE-chan, maybe I'll meet you next year. Keep an eye out for a Ryoga.
>>
things i want to happen next year:

- actually go to panels
- hang out with more strangers
- maybe get premier passes
- meet the legendary kuro
>>
Next year is the year I hold hands with a qt cosplayer, next year or bust!
>>
File: yui_0000_cover.jpg (352KB, 1280x1807px) Image search: [Google]
yui_0000_cover.jpg
352KB, 1280x1807px
Thinking of cosplaying this character next year. Any thoughts on cosplaying a character from a doujin?
>>
File: 1470476720187.jpg (73KB, 350x266px) Image search: [Google]
1470476720187.jpg
73KB, 350x266px
>>9551983
>>
>>9551985
I wanna try to go to AX and cuddle with anyone who recognises the character next year
>>
File: ashura.png (372KB, 559x826px) Image search: [Google]
ashura.png
372KB, 559x826px
>>9551983
>Any thoughts on cosplaying a character from a doujin?
Already did that two years ago. I didn't do well but I got some appreciation for my effort. I think I'll do it again since I'm better at body paint now and I'm in better shape.

You're going to get some hate but just go ahead and be a trapwhore/thot and I might even join you
>>
File: qt boy.jpg (89KB, 385x404px) Image search: [Google]
qt boy.jpg
89KB, 385x404px
>>9551983
>>9551999
I might do this one as well.
>>
>>9551983
Go for it. Life's too short to let negative nancies discourage you. Just don't get arrested.
>>
>>9551983
Post your body and I will tell you
>>
>>9551988
I'll cuddle with you
>>
>>9551999
The outfit is pretty basic. I figured it would just be seen as some generic highschool uniform character to those who don't recognize the character. The collar makes ut stand out a but more I thought. If you do it next year, we should definitly meet.

>>9552004
I dont intend to go full nude like the image. Ill wear the lewd suit underneath for sure though. I probably wont even show photos with the underwear showing.

>>9552006
Posted my body many threads ago on a twitter account. If you saw that, then you saw my body.

>>9552011
Ill cuddle you as hard as i can.
>>
File: yui_0002.jpg (337KB, 1280x1807px) Image search: [Google]
yui_0002.jpg
337KB, 1280x1807px
>>9551983
I feel like this was a bad picture to showcase the character. Here's a better example. My other thoughts were getting some text bubbles printed out and holding it around.
>>
>>9551767
Thanks Kamina
>>
File: unlove_s_1.jpg (112KB, 853x1200px) Image search: [Google]
unlove_s_1.jpg
112KB, 853x1200px
>>9551983
I've seen this a couple times, but I've never told the cosplayer I know where it's from
>>
>>9552034
Im sure the cosplayer would appreciate the recognition. I under stand why you didnt acknowledge them though.
>>
If I cosplayed people from Protomen or Winnie The Pooh's Baseball would anyone recognize me? I don't mind being obscure but I want a few people to notice.
>>
>>9552047
Id appreciate that Whinnie the Pooh's Baseball cosplay.
>>
>>9552047
protomen cosplay will still get attention unless its just the lazy version of any of the characters where its a badly painted motorcycle helmet and leather jacket.
>>
>all these cgl boys planning to cosplay shimakaze at ALA
Give me tips on how to hide my erection around them please
>>
>>9552111
The best tip is that you don't. Just enjoy the ride.
>>
>>9552111
>not getting your dick sucked by 10 Shimakazes
>>
RIP

Only 362 days to go
>>
>>9551983
Literally one of my most favorite artist and series.
>>
Don't let these threads die pls
>>
File: 1477837138216.png (795KB, 761x720px) Image search: [Google]
1477837138216.png
795KB, 761x720px
>>9552332
Everyone is gone.

The AX threads die here for another year.
>>
Theres a discord.
>>
Nobody is comforting me with my feels story
>>
>>9552346
Ill comfort your dick
>>
>>9551291
I-I would suck it
>>
>>9552337
Link? Or is it the same posted a few days ago? I know some discord links expire.
>>
>>9552360
I would let you.

>>9552371
Same one
>>
File: 1499218599243.gif (309KB, 460x351px) Image search: [Google]
1499218599243.gif
309KB, 460x351px
>>9552372
Oh anon you have me all worked up
>>
>>9552372
You going to ALA?
>>
>>9552416
No. It sounds expemsive for a room, travelling, and tickets just to party. I cant afford it at that time.

>>9552410
Glad i did, anon.
>>
>>9552438
You have any pics of you in your cosplay anon. I think I'll need it to calm myself down
>>
File: JPEG_20170705_181613.jpg (13KB, 128x128px) Image search: [Google]
JPEG_20170705_181613.jpg
13KB, 128x128px
>>9552445
I just have this. Plan on expanding this month though. Its summer so ill need a swim suit. I posted this in past threads.
>>
>>9552458
Here
>>9552416
Actually i might go to ALA. Timeing for Stan Lees comic con is awkward for me.

Im new to discord so if anyone wants to talk feel free to add me.
@Kaiju #6726
>>
>>9552458
That's really cute. I wish I could have met you at AX. I would do all sorts of lewd things with you
>>
>>9552469
Like what?
Cuddle???? Hug?????
I was posting my location like crazy in the last day. I regret only going trap mode for one day.
>>
>>9552489
Hug but the perverted kind where I grab your naughty parts while you're squirming in my arms. I'd do a lot more in a more private place ;)
>>
>>9552463
You should join the discord from AX, we've been planning for ALA
>>
>>9552489
You have some contact info anon
>>
File: 1498945726562.png (144KB, 394x360px) Image search: [Google]
1498945726562.png
144KB, 394x360px
>>9552458
>over 18

Tfw no loli trap gf
>>
>>9551366
damn wish I had been lurking the threads more carefully since I was at the pool deck day 1 and 2 and wanted to meet up with other seagulls
>>
Did you guys know ALA is now a 4 day con?

Thursday is now day 1
>>
>>9552569
Yes. Its pisted here.
>>9552463
>>
>>9552550
Is there any point if I don't cosplay? I've been on and off /cgl/ since like 2010
>>
>>9552640
Yeah, I'd say about 60% of the people there cosplay, its just a fun discord
>>
>>9549426
anyone know what the actual chopsticks look like? Honestly.
>>
>>9552683
generic wooden chopsticks
>>
>>9552595
it was just 3 day before, right?
>>
>>9552689
yeah

I didn't know and had to go back and quickly change my hotel reservation.
>>
First time going, thankfully 6 other friends so airbnb was cheap (ended up getting a refund because fleas). First time to a con, weeb out 70%, cosplay 2.5 of 4 days. Recognized a total of four times, had my picture taken once (I was suit and tie anon). Should've waited in more lines to go to panels, will be better prepared next year.
>>
>>9550620
5'11" but same thing
>>
File: manlets, when will they learn.jpg (143KB, 594x792px) Image search: [Google]
manlets, when will they learn.jpg
143KB, 594x792px
>>9553124
I'm so sorry.
>>
>>9553162
fw 5'4"
>>
>>9553178
Are you a trap?
>>
File: DSCF7601.jpg (2MB, 1446x2170px) Image search: [Google]
DSCF7601.jpg
2MB, 1446x2170px
>>
File: DSCF7605.jpg (2MB, 1401x2102px) Image search: [Google]
DSCF7605.jpg
2MB, 1401x2102px
>>
File: DSCF7606.jpg (2MB, 1282x1923px) Image search: [Google]
DSCF7606.jpg
2MB, 1282x1923px
>>
File: DSCF7613.jpg (2MB, 1228x1842px) Image search: [Google]
DSCF7613.jpg
2MB, 1228x1842px
>>
File: DSCF7615.jpg (2MB, 1793x1195px) Image search: [Google]
DSCF7615.jpg
2MB, 1793x1195px
[spoiler]nike shinguards[/spoiler]
>>
File: DSCF7622.jpg (1MB, 1289x1933px) Image search: [Google]
DSCF7622.jpg
1MB, 1289x1933px
>>
File: DSCF7624.jpg (2MB, 1208x1811px) Image search: [Google]
DSCF7624.jpg
2MB, 1208x1811px
>>
File: 1473273254303.gif (53KB, 160x160px) Image search: [Google]
1473273254303.gif
53KB, 160x160px
>>9553247
>vagina bones
>>
File: DSCF7633.jpg (3MB, 1623x2434px) Image search: [Google]
DSCF7633.jpg
3MB, 1623x2434px
>>
File: DSCF7635.jpg (3MB, 1849x2774px) Image search: [Google]
DSCF7635.jpg
3MB, 1849x2774px
>>
File: DSCF7638.jpg (2MB, 1632x1716px) Image search: [Google]
DSCF7638.jpg
2MB, 1632x1716px
>>
File: DSCF7639.jpg (1MB, 1298x1947px) Image search: [Google]
DSCF7639.jpg
1MB, 1298x1947px
>>
File: DSCF7641.jpg (2MB, 1367x2051px) Image search: [Google]
DSCF7641.jpg
2MB, 1367x2051px
>>
File: DSCF7650.jpg (3MB, 1851x2776px) Image search: [Google]
DSCF7650.jpg
3MB, 1851x2776px
>>
File: DSCF7654.jpg (2MB, 1388x2083px) Image search: [Google]
DSCF7654.jpg
2MB, 1388x2083px
>>
File: DSCF7657.jpg (2MB, 1293x1939px) Image search: [Google]
DSCF7657.jpg
2MB, 1293x1939px
>>
File: DSCF7664.jpg (1MB, 1260x1890px) Image search: [Google]
DSCF7664.jpg
1MB, 1260x1890px
>>
File: DSCF7661.jpg (2MB, 2856x1904px) Image search: [Google]
DSCF7661.jpg
2MB, 2856x1904px
>>
>>9553252
A man needs a name mate.
>>
>>9553336
Nigga, what. You're telling me JS Cosplay went to AX as IshtarRin. How was I not aware of this.
>>
File: DSCF7675.jpg (3MB, 1647x2471px) Image search: [Google]
DSCF7675.jpg
3MB, 1647x2471px
>>9553476
Sorry, I got nothing.
>>
File: DSCF7677.jpg (2MB, 2163x1442px) Image search: [Google]
DSCF7677.jpg
2MB, 2163x1442px
>>
File: DSCF7680.jpg (3MB, 1660x2490px) Image search: [Google]
DSCF7680.jpg
3MB, 1660x2490px
>>
File: DSCF7683.jpg (1MB, 1098x1646px) Image search: [Google]
DSCF7683.jpg
1MB, 1098x1646px
>>
File: DSCF7687.jpg (2MB, 1284x1926px) Image search: [Google]
DSCF7687.jpg
2MB, 1284x1926px
>>
File: DSCF7695.jpg (2MB, 1348x2022px) Image search: [Google]
DSCF7695.jpg
2MB, 1348x2022px
>>
File: DSCF7697.jpg (2MB, 2208x1471px) Image search: [Google]
DSCF7697.jpg
2MB, 2208x1471px
>>
File: DSCF7707.jpg (560KB, 821x1231px) Image search: [Google]
DSCF7707.jpg
560KB, 821x1231px
>>
File: DSCF7709.jpg (2MB, 1585x2378px) Image search: [Google]
DSCF7709.jpg
2MB, 1585x2378px
>>
File: DSCF7716.jpg (4MB, 1940x2512px) Image search: [Google]
DSCF7716.jpg
4MB, 1940x2512px
>>
File: DSCF7719.jpg (3MB, 1639x2459px) Image search: [Google]
DSCF7719.jpg
3MB, 1639x2459px
>>
File: DSCF7727.jpg (2MB, 1313x1969px) Image search: [Google]
DSCF7727.jpg
2MB, 1313x1969px
>>
File: DSCF7729.jpg (2MB, 1370x1953px) Image search: [Google]
DSCF7729.jpg
2MB, 1370x1953px
>>
File: DSCF7724.jpg (1MB, 1350x1302px) Image search: [Google]
DSCF7724.jpg
1MB, 1350x1302px
>>
File: DSCF7735.jpg (2MB, 1206x1809px) Image search: [Google]
DSCF7735.jpg
2MB, 1206x1809px
>>
File: DSCF7737.jpg (2MB, 1567x2349px) Image search: [Google]
DSCF7737.jpg
2MB, 1567x2349px
>>
File: DSCF7747.jpg (3MB, 1601x2400px) Image search: [Google]
DSCF7747.jpg
3MB, 1601x2400px
>>
File: DSCF7760.jpg (2MB, 1270x1905px) Image search: [Google]
DSCF7760.jpg
2MB, 1270x1905px
>>
>>9553560
Bump

Keep it coming anon
>>
>>9553345
augh! i follow her on instagram and was TRYING to find her to get a pic of this, it looks so good
>>
File: DSCF7762.jpg (2MB, 1258x1887px) Image search: [Google]
DSCF7762.jpg
2MB, 1258x1887px
>>9553561
We're long past bump lock but they'll keep coming until the thread falls off or until I get bored. I'm still in Day 1.
>>
File: DSCF7776.jpg (2MB, 1289x1933px) Image search: [Google]
DSCF7776.jpg
2MB, 1289x1933px
>>
File: DSCF7778.jpg (2MB, 1168x1752px) Image search: [Google]
DSCF7778.jpg
2MB, 1168x1752px
>>
File: DSCF7784.jpg (2MB, 1302x1953px) Image search: [Google]
DSCF7784.jpg
2MB, 1302x1953px
>>
File: DSCF7785.jpg (2MB, 1468x2202px) Image search: [Google]
DSCF7785.jpg
2MB, 1468x2202px
>>
File: DSCF7789.jpg (3MB, 1596x2394px) Image search: [Google]
DSCF7789.jpg
3MB, 1596x2394px
>>
File: DSCF7796.jpg (2MB, 1365x2048px) Image search: [Google]
DSCF7796.jpg
2MB, 1365x2048px
>>
File: DSCF7802.jpg (2MB, 1701x1134px) Image search: [Google]
DSCF7802.jpg
2MB, 1701x1134px
>>
File: DSCF7823.jpg (2MB, 1595x2392px) Image search: [Google]
DSCF7823.jpg
2MB, 1595x2392px
>>
File: DSCF7825.jpg (3MB, 2279x1520px) Image search: [Google]
DSCF7825.jpg
3MB, 2279x1520px
>>
File: DSCF7827.jpg (2MB, 1733x2600px) Image search: [Google]
DSCF7827.jpg
2MB, 1733x2600px
Vivid Vision
>>
File: DSCF7833.jpg (2MB, 1154x1731px) Image search: [Google]
DSCF7833.jpg
2MB, 1154x1731px
>>
File: DSCF7837.jpg (2MB, 2296x1531px) Image search: [Google]
DSCF7837.jpg
2MB, 2296x1531px
>>
File: DSCF7840.jpg (2MB, 1193x1789px) Image search: [Google]
DSCF7840.jpg
2MB, 1193x1789px
>>
File: DSCF7869.jpg (2MB, 2170x1447px) Image search: [Google]
DSCF7869.jpg
2MB, 2170x1447px
>>
File: DSCF7857.jpg (2MB, 1303x1955px) Image search: [Google]
DSCF7857.jpg
2MB, 1303x1955px
>>
File: DSCF7763.jpg (2MB, 1245x1868px) Image search: [Google]
DSCF7763.jpg
2MB, 1245x1868px
>>
File: DSCF7878.jpg (2MB, 1628x1632px) Image search: [Google]
DSCF7878.jpg
2MB, 1628x1632px
>>
File: DSCF7884.jpg (3MB, 1643x2464px) Image search: [Google]
DSCF7884.jpg
3MB, 1643x2464px
>>
File: DSCF7895.jpg (3MB, 1899x2847px) Image search: [Google]
DSCF7895.jpg
3MB, 1899x2847px
>>
File: DSCF7898.jpg (3MB, 2336x1558px) Image search: [Google]
DSCF7898.jpg
3MB, 2336x1558px
>>
File: DSCF7905.jpg (2MB, 1193x1789px) Image search: [Google]
DSCF7905.jpg
2MB, 1193x1789px
>>
File: DSCF7906.jpg (973KB, 1368x912px) Image search: [Google]
DSCF7906.jpg
973KB, 1368x912px
>>
File: DSCF7923.jpg (2MB, 1281x1922px) Image search: [Google]
DSCF7923.jpg
2MB, 1281x1922px
>>
See you fucks at ALA
>>
File: DSCF7917.jpg (2MB, 1323x1984px) Image search: [Google]
DSCF7917.jpg
2MB, 1323x1984px
>>
File: DSCF7930.jpg (2MB, 1136x1705px) Image search: [Google]
DSCF7930.jpg
2MB, 1136x1705px
>>
>>9553687
that. that is good cosplay

good makeup and good props
>>
File: DSCF7932.jpg (3MB, 1771x2473px) Image search: [Google]
DSCF7932.jpg
3MB, 1771x2473px
>>
>>9553521
>>9553523
>>9553687
best girls
>>
File: DSCF7925.jpg (2MB, 1315x1973px) Image search: [Google]
DSCF7925.jpg
2MB, 1315x1973px
>>
File: DSCF7940.jpg (2MB, 1495x2243px) Image search: [Google]
DSCF7940.jpg
2MB, 1495x2243px
>>
File: DSCF7942.jpg (2MB, 1443x2164px) Image search: [Google]
DSCF7942.jpg
2MB, 1443x2164px
>>
File: DSCF7951.jpg (2MB, 1285x1928px) Image search: [Google]
DSCF7951.jpg
2MB, 1285x1928px
>>
File: DSCF7960.jpg (3MB, 1629x2443px) Image search: [Google]
DSCF7960.jpg
3MB, 1629x2443px
>>
File: DSCF7967.jpg (3MB, 1679x2519px) Image search: [Google]
DSCF7967.jpg
3MB, 1679x2519px
>>
File: DSCF7973.jpg (2MB, 1354x2032px) Image search: [Google]
DSCF7973.jpg
2MB, 1354x2032px
>>
File: DSCF7986.jpg (4MB, 1879x2818px) Image search: [Google]
DSCF7986.jpg
4MB, 1879x2818px
>>
>>9553730
MUHH FUKING DIKKKKK
>>
File: DSCF7983.jpg (3MB, 1604x2406px) Image search: [Google]
DSCF7983.jpg
3MB, 1604x2406px
>>
File: DSCF7988.jpg (3MB, 1423x2135px) Image search: [Google]
DSCF7988.jpg
3MB, 1423x2135px
>>
File: DSCF7994.jpg (3MB, 1725x2540px) Image search: [Google]
DSCF7994.jpg
3MB, 1725x2540px
>>
File: DSCF7997.jpg (3MB, 1576x2363px) Image search: [Google]
DSCF7997.jpg
3MB, 1576x2363px
>>
File: DSCF8005.jpg (3MB, 1989x2983px) Image search: [Google]
DSCF8005.jpg
3MB, 1989x2983px
This Tamamo was adorable.
>>
File: DSCF8011.jpg (3MB, 1310x1965px) Image search: [Google]
DSCF8011.jpg
3MB, 1310x1965px
>>
File: DSCF8012.jpg (2MB, 1477x2216px) Image search: [Google]
DSCF8012.jpg
2MB, 1477x2216px
>>
File: DSCF8016.jpg (2MB, 1353x1622px) Image search: [Google]
DSCF8016.jpg
2MB, 1353x1622px
>>
File: DSCF8021.jpg (3MB, 1721x2582px) Image search: [Google]
DSCF8021.jpg
3MB, 1721x2582px
>>
File: DSCF8028.jpg (3MB, 1898x2848px) Image search: [Google]
DSCF8028.jpg
3MB, 1898x2848px
>>
File: DSCF8030.jpg (3MB, 1833x2750px) Image search: [Google]
DSCF8030.jpg
3MB, 1833x2750px
>>
File: DSCF8034.jpg (2MB, 1397x2096px) Image search: [Google]
DSCF8034.jpg
2MB, 1397x2096px
>>
File: DSCF8035.jpg (867KB, 1050x1575px) Image search: [Google]
DSCF8035.jpg
867KB, 1050x1575px
>>
File: DSCF8032.jpg (2MB, 1365x2048px) Image search: [Google]
DSCF8032.jpg
2MB, 1365x2048px
>>
>>9553726
This dude is pretty chill. He was posting the progress of his King Hassan cos and it was legit. Too bad it got too hot for him that he had to remove it by mid day.
>>
File: DSCF8037.jpg (2MB, 1257x1886px) Image search: [Google]
DSCF8037.jpg
2MB, 1257x1886px
>>
File: DSCF8040.jpg (2MB, 1302x1954px) Image search: [Google]
DSCF8040.jpg
2MB, 1302x1954px
>>
File: DSCF8044.jpg (2MB, 1335x2003px) Image search: [Google]
DSCF8044.jpg
2MB, 1335x2003px
>>
File: DSCF8046.jpg (3MB, 2034x3051px) Image search: [Google]
DSCF8046.jpg
3MB, 2034x3051px
>>
File: DSCF8053.jpg (3MB, 1579x2369px) Image search: [Google]
DSCF8053.jpg
3MB, 1579x2369px
>>
File: DSCF8072.jpg (2MB, 1508x2262px) Image search: [Google]
DSCF8072.jpg
2MB, 1508x2262px
>>
File: DSCF8076.jpg (3MB, 2558x1706px) Image search: [Google]
DSCF8076.jpg
3MB, 2558x1706px
>>
File: DSCF8079.jpg (3MB, 1809x2714px) Image search: [Google]
DSCF8079.jpg
3MB, 1809x2714px
>>
File: DSCF8084.jpg (3MB, 1632x2448px) Image search: [Google]
DSCF8084.jpg
3MB, 1632x2448px
>>
File: DSCF8117.jpg (3MB, 1665x2497px) Image search: [Google]
DSCF8117.jpg
3MB, 1665x2497px
>>
File: DSCF8110.jpg (2MB, 2342x1561px) Image search: [Google]
DSCF8110.jpg
2MB, 2342x1561px
>>
Image limit reached.

Good night, /cgl/.
>>
>>9553476
fb.com/HiroFS/
>>
Did anyone record Teddyloid at the Neon District?
>>
>>9554513
I recorded Fly Away, I Want You, and Mememe which will all live in my private collection
>>
>>9554516
Could you upload Fly Away at least please?
>>
Someone CREATE ONE LAST AX THREAD
>>
>>9554553
Shouldn't we let it die? This was a good last thread.
>>
>>9554553
It's time to let go
>>
>>9554516

Please share MeMeME. Don't be a selfish cunt
>>
>>9554594
THEN CREATE THE LAST THREAD
>>
>>9554653
No
>>
See you guys next year
>>
>>9554674
dont say that ;___;
>>
One last thread:

>>9554717
>>
>>9551325
i live in East LA
never been
pls be my friend ;-;
we can just hang out and get burritos at cinco puntos we dont even have to go to Disney
Thread posts: 536
Thread images: 151

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.