[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is there some way to make a Star Butterfly costume on the cheap

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 2

Is there some way to make a Star Butterfly costume on the cheap that doesn't look like a pile of shit as I am a poorfag currently undergoing gender transitioning (ninth week of estrogen) and seeking employment.

Maybe this belongs in /diy/ and if so, I apologize for wasting your time. This name and trip are only for this thread.
>>
Just learn how to make dresses, her design looks easy as hell and the only thing you should have trouble making is the star Maraca.
But looking online I see everything you need for less than 100 USD
Also, dont use a trip for shit like this
>>
>>9540312
Isn't this the original purpose of the tripcodes, though? Temporary identification?
>>
>>9540326
For a person that needs to identify across multiple threads yes, but it's unnecessary in your case
>>
>>9540327
That's not the reason. As an oldfag and a /co/mrade, I can confirm this.
>>
I guess you're too fucking special to look in the catalog and post in the general help thread. Just gotta slam the keyboard with your dick right?
>>9535927
>>
File: IMG_6757.jpg (24KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_6757.jpg
24KB, 600x600px
>>9540225
1/10 made me reply.
>>
>>9540326
No, the purpose of tripcodes is to establish yourself if your identity is relevant to the thread. Unless your identity is important, such as in the case of GMing a game or being a well-known person outside of 4chan doing a Q&A, you don't need a tripcode.

BTW delete this thread and repost this in the help thread/seagull school thread. And next time please lurk before posting.

And nobody fucking respond to this without sage because the problem has been resolved.
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.