[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I am going to be a mentor next year at my student association,

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2

File: 1479513583537.jpg (41KB, 591x716px) Image search: [Google]
1479513583537.jpg
41KB, 591x716px
I am going to be a mentor next year at my student association, also known as becoming daddy. The new members which are assigned to me are my children. The theme that we should use throughout the entire year, but mainly during the first month of introduction, is video games. Mario, Pokemon and Tetris have already been taken. Does anyone here have any good idea's which game we could represent besides Zelda? I have a very hard time coming up with good idea's so it's always worth trying to ask /cgl/.

I have no experience making props so I'd probably have to buy it somewhere else. Same goes for the girl who will be mommy. We have a budget of about 40~60 euro max. I assume the children are willing to spend between 15 ~ 30 euro.

I've looked into The Legend of Zelda, I can buy a broke ass 50 euro Link costume, Mom can buy a cheap ass Zelda dress and the kids each get a minish cap + a different prop for each (potions, milk bottle, bugnet etc.)
>>
Also, the idea just needs to be cool or funny. We will drink and party a lot in costume so making something really fancy is probably not worth it.
>>
What the fuck is wrong with your student association
>>
>>9534095
This is pretty common where I live, last year the theme was villians of Disney. A lot of associations do this ;)
>>
>>9534095
if you're talking about the mommy/daddy/kid thing, the Filipino organization at my university did that so unless they go there it's not a one off?
>>
Dark Souls
Fallout
Harvest Moon
Splatoon
Dead Rising
Resident Evil
Silent Hill
Most of them have characters in normal clothes as well as franchise hallmarks, the exception is Dark Souls.

The easiest being Dead Rising because all you need is zombie makeup and one person as the main character. Props are literally anything you can find at the mall.
>>
>>9534086
the sims

buy 1 set of materials over the summer from aliexpress, then make it. if it works, order another shipment.

supply the materials for everybody to make one of those headbands with the green diamond. Use of those cheapass led flashlights that run on a watch battery and glue them inside.

Then have 1-4 people dress up more elaborately, e.g. a pixelated naked sim, a sim on fire, the stereotypical burglar sim.
>>
Animal Crossing? You just need silly hats for the humans/children's outfits and then the other association members can be the animal townsfolk or business owners.
>>
>>9537462
Seconding this
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.