[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Feels thread

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 328
Thread images: 67

Old thread's full. >>9524780

Come here to vent your cgl-related feels.
>>
My little sister wants to go to the con, but I'm worried /b/tard-style freaks will come for her.
>>
I don't give a shit about the Simplicity shitstorm and it's just a bunch of whiny bitches hopping on the bandwagon to hate on a commercial company.
>>
>>9530829
idk where you live but most anime cons have a generally friendly atmosphere and you'll see kids from around 13 up roaming unsupervised without being harassed, and if they're with a chaperone then it's fine because most creeps will avoid you and the ones that don't can just be told to fuck off
>>
File: 1479737051490.jpg (65KB, 411x412px) Image search: [Google]
1479737051490.jpg
65KB, 411x412px
I have no money and tickets sell out too fast
>>
File: IMG_0031.jpg (61KB, 699x670px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0031.jpg
61KB, 699x670px
>Con in 2 weeks
>BF had to halt cosplay progress because job search
>I secretly have been buying the rest of the materials
>Hoping to finish cosplay by end of next week
>Gonna surprise him
I feel like the cosplay fairy godmother. He's gonna be so surprised, I'm excited.

Also maybe it's because of when I started lolita, but does it irk anyone else when sellers can't label things with the proper name? I'm not talking about super old stuff before things were well categorized, of course. We have resources now, though. You can look that shit up.
Get it together, sellers.
>>
>>9530829
That's a weird post/image combo.
>>
>>9530147
>>I think I might be a little gay now
>>
To the anons that were asking in the last thread:

No, I'm not from Toronto

And with discussing boundaries, well for us it meant going over each person's boundaries and what is okay and not okay to do. We don't want to make anyone uncomfortable and want everyone in the relationship to be happy and healthy.
>>
Yaya Han told my mother gtfo.
>>
>$4000 in benk account
>go to con
>check balance after
>$90

Oopsie poopsie
>>
>>9530884
Why not on credit?
Using up all my cash is scary.
>>
>fall into one of my world famous weeklong depressions
>shopping binge to deal with the feels, but able to limit myself to only buying things I need anyway like electronics
>until I bid on a dress I don't want that badly using Zenmarket for the first time
>get caught up in bidding war and bid more than I planned
>think I win, instant regret
>next day, realize someone else won who made the same bid, just earlier than I had
>thank God

I need to block shopping sites during these things, I'm glad it worked out this time.
>>
>>9530855
I wish you were my gf anon, this sounds like such a cute gesture. Good luck to your bf on his job search.
>>
I'm getting annoyed at people telling others to "just look away if you don't like something". Especially if they try to defend their own stupid comment that way.

Don't those special snowflakes get that they sound like someone who has an IQ below 40? And that it always backfires?
>>
>>9530878
Anon who was asking here, what do you mean by boundaries? You don't have to answer, I know it's personal I'm just really intensely curious how you coordinate a relationship like that.
>>
File: 1484729946662.jpg (451KB, 813x787px) Image search: [Google]
1484729946662.jpg
451KB, 813x787px
>>9530752
that op pic is so painful please go back to facebook
>>
File: Spooks Snapchat 2.png (1MB, 640x1136px) Image search: [Google]
Spooks Snapchat 2.png
1MB, 640x1136px
>military gear cosplay doubles as my airsoft gear
>people recognize/approve of my gear/loadout
>>
I had sex with two men at a con and got pregnant but I'm not sure which one is that father. I want an abortion but there's so much fucking shit you need to go through to get one and it costs a lot so I think I'll just take drugs/drink to force a miscarriage.
>>
>>9531129
1. bait
2. That doesn't always work

>reference: work in maternity
>>
>get sucked into manning a small local conn at a library for a shop
>stuck downtown all afternoon
>It's finally beautiful out in Washington, want to go hiking
>Stuck in the booth tomorrow as well
>All that sunlight going to waste

I love my shop, but sometimes man
>>
I'm working a small con this weekend and it's so dead. I wish I didn't ride with someone so I could go home early. This has been a waste of my time and money.
>>
>>9531171
Tacoma?

Either way, I feel your pain.
>>
>>9530837
It depends how confident his sis is desu, he'd have to judge based on her own personality and how well he thinks she could handle herself. Obviously there's a risk stuff could happen anyway, but the same sort of stuff could happen to an adult woman so it's not really underage-specific.

Personally I have 2 younger sisters and I'd trust the younger one at a con but not the older one, since I know from past experience she freezes when confronted with creeps, or tries to be polite out of fear of making them angry and never tells them to fuck off.
>>
>spent well over $100 on tickets for a 2-day con, hundreds more completing my coords for both days and haven't got everything I need yet
>haven't booked hotel or travel yet
>financial situation is strained, might be a better idea not to go and sell my tickets
>would still lose money if I did that as I'd either have to wait until next year to wear it or sell my OTT coord at a loss
>financial stress has honestly ruined the fun so much for me that I have little motivation to finish the outfits I've been planning all year
>I just want to forget about the whole thing

I tend to have last-minute second thoughts/regrets before most meets and big events though, then end up enjoying it in the end regardless, so I'm hoping it's just anxiety and I shouldn't throw in the towel yet.
>>
>realise I've become a female version of an whiny maleanons in feels threads
>tfw no gf
>could ~totally get a girlfriend if I really wanted~ because I'm hot but I'm super picky
>only interested in girls that are super attractive, around my age, ideally also into fashion and nerd stuff but not a cringey weeb
>like an /r9k/fag, I only really want to date virgins because I'm inexperienced and scared
>the pool of attractive, virgin, lesbian lolitas with the same kinks as me is so small that I'm scared I'll be alone forever
>would rather be single than drop my standards

I know, I don't deserve sympathy.
>>
i feel like all my friends are only still in lolita to get a lot of insta followers and i dont feel a connection anymore :))))))))
>>
File: ogL4o68.gif (409KB, 200x279px) Image search: [Google]
ogL4o68.gif
409KB, 200x279px
>Boyfriend cosplaying for the first time
>Decide to just buy him the costume as I recently got a second job and have little time to sew and craft
>Realize certain bits and pieces will need to be redone.
>"That's fine I'll just make the gloves myself."
>"I can find a tutorial for that."
>"I can just take this in a bit and it'll look better."
>Mfw it is still gonna be a ton of work for me because I'm a perfectionist.

He doesn't really care about how he looks, but I can't let my boyfriend look like crap in his first cosplay.
>>
File: 1491532848154.jpg (83KB, 590x550px) Image search: [Google]
1491532848154.jpg
83KB, 590x550px
>>9531129
B8?
>>
>>9531198
Just get over the virgin requirement and you'll be fine, good lord. Actually ditch the age thing too. Go find a hot lesbian cougar to fuck your brains out and teach you the ropes so you're not a stupid r9k baby any more.
>>
>>9531034
We were discussing what each member of the relationship was comfortable with. For example, boyfriend two(let's call him G) is not comfortable with kissing me yet, but boyfriend one(call him A) is. And I currently don't want sex or very sexual touching. Basically we wanted to discuss what each person was comfortable with doing so we do not put them in a bad place.
>>
>>9531184
We all already cosplay together! Our next big plan is a Blue Exorcist group and maybe some Makai Ouji Devils and Realist.
>>
>>9531242
The biggest one close to me is Ohayocon. I would love to do lolita with them. I've dressed them before but only A has gone out in it. They both really want to do Ouji though and I'm totally okay with having two Ouji Accessories.
>>
>message my friends
>find out they all went to Hamacon without me
>mfw
>>
>>9531198
>realise I've become a female version of an whiny maleanons in feels threads
Not quite. If you were me you would be jaw droppingly gorgeous, tougher than inconel nails, borderline genius level intellect, but far too much of a self hating asspie to do anything about it. At least I might get to sacrifice myself for the United States, her constitution, and her people one day
>>
>>9530835
moral outrage is America's favorite pasttime
>>
>>9531263
if you think you're jaw droppingly gorgeous, tough, and genius, you obviously don't hate yourself
>>
>take one of my dresses out of closet
>shoulders feel losse
>Find out shoulder elastics are Somehow stretched ALL THE WAY
>not a fattychan
>dress is way too big for me now

It's one of my favorite dresses too.
Please tell me a Tailor can fix it...
>>
>>9531276
This is what you get for hanging elasticized dresses improperly.
>>
>>9531266
I'm not a wellspring of everything great in the world; I have my fair share of negative qualities I am very well aware of, like narcissism and atrocious social skills. Moreover, I will never meet my own standards, nor will I ever be any kind of hero anyone. The best I can hope for is to be a government dog. At least I have my handsome face and 24 pack of beer
>>
File: simplicitydance.gif (706KB, 360x500px) Image search: [Google]
simplicitydance.gif
706KB, 360x500px
>>9530835
>mfw
>>
>>9531284
The thing is, the elastics were so tight before I didn't even realise there was any elastic in there
>>
File: 1492972892945.jpg (105KB, 1085x1217px) Image search: [Google]
1492972892945.jpg
105KB, 1085x1217px
>>9530835
>Implying this bitch wasn't 'inspired' by SpiritHoods.
>Implying she didn't see the many, many stores before her who were also making fluffy pastel ones.
>Implying I'm not a little bit salty because I'd been planning to make them for like two years and if I try to sell them any time soon I'll get chewed the fuck out.
>>
>>9531263
>borderline genius level intellect
I kekked.
>>
Today I thought about selling off all of my wardrobe and leaving the fashion and dress normal.
I'm tired guys. Wearing lolita has been really fun, and I enjoy it so much. But I have so many more things I want to focus on, and I feel like the money I could make from selling off my wardrobe would kickstart me into full adult mode.

But I think about how long it took too acquire some pieces, and how good some of them make me feel, and I can't let go.
It's like a porcelain piggy bank. The money is there, but once you crack the pig, you can never put it back together.
>>
>tfw I've been thinking of killing myself for being such a failure and disappointment
>but living for the next cosplay
>>
>>9531208
Are you me, Anon?
>bf wants to cosplay with me
>yay!
>doesn't want to do any of the work
>boo
So he's getting a nice bought one. >>9530835
Wait, what happened?
>>
>>9531320
Good luck I hope y'all have fun!
He's the type of guy to be like "oh it's fine" when I'm really detail oriented in cosplay. I'm more the problem than him. He's excited to paint and detail the weapon at least!
>>
>>9531085
>airsoft

Buy a real gun, pussy. Wait, let me guess, you're a liberal.

Feeling the BERN NOW, huh? Lol
>>
>>9531324
nayrt but one of the most conservative, gun enthusiast type dudes I know, is also super into airsoft. so.. whatever
>>
File: minstupid.jpg (112KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
minstupid.jpg
112KB, 400x400px
>>9531324
>take a real gun to the convention
Get a load of this baka.
>>
>>9531320
this, I think?
https://onlinetradeinternetsanjose.tumblr.com/post/162130061343/hazelbug1987-im-the-artist-who-created-the
>>
>do a couple cosplay with my best friend
>get photographed by a bunch of different photographers
>after the con the photogs post photos of me only to their social media pages, and none of my friend
>friend obviously feels like shit about herself
I have to wonder if the photographers even realize what a shitty fucking move it is to only post pics of one person of a couple cosplay. We had identical outfits and we took pics together too, so they obviously know we were a pair, they just chose to exclude my friend for some fucking reason. Im so angry.
>>
>>9531313
you could keep just one or two if you feel like it. but also know that you don't have to sell it, as long as you don't really need the money. it's fun having money, but it's not the most important thing in life
>>
>when Timehop shows you cosplaying with a dead friend

Help.
>>
>huge crush on coworker
>likes my short hair, same music taste, same humor
>tfw he has a deadbeat gf and their relationship is just them neglecting each other until they next fuck

Why does this always happen
>>
>>9531373
Is....is she ugly? That sucks, I guess it's nice that me and my bff are around the same attractiveness level. Maybe try to help her out in the makeup department?
>>
File: f6zraDB.jpg (73KB, 480x640px) Image search: [Google]
f6zraDB.jpg
73KB, 480x640px
>>9531401
Is she at least cute?
>>
>>9531402
Shes not ugly, her features are just not "conventionally" attractive I guess? Shes thin and well groomed and in my opinion looked cute as heck in her cosplay.
But even if she was super ugly, it would still be rude af to exclude her like that. These photogs asked to take photos of us, they could have just not taken photos at all if they thought she was that ugly. Or they could have just sent the photos to us privately and not publish any of them.
>>
File: image.jpg (136KB, 750x538px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
136KB, 750x538px
>order three boater hats from two different sellers from aliexpress to decorate for Lolita
>both packages arrived today
>both just plastic envelopes
>uh-oh
>open first package
>one hat's brim out of shape, other one miraculously more or less intact
>open second package
>hat is totally crushed
>pic related

I already opened disputes and everything but I was really looking forward to make some more cute hats and now I have to order new ones somewhere else and wait for them again. What kind of imbecile ships hats in envelopes?
>>
>>9531290
just put in new elastic and hang from waist in future, happened to one of mine but it only stretched on one side
>>
>finished a cosplay recently and customer picked it up yesterday
>fits perfect, costomer is so happy with it that she will almost surely request another cosplay with me

I love this feel as a starting independant seamstress
>>
>>9531424
I reckon this is salvageable if it hasn't actually ripped...
You might be able to use a steamer to heat and soften the hat and then bend it back into shape, it should then stiffen up again as it dries and cools.
Get a refund and then try that before you order some more hats?
>>
>>9531003
He was supposed to hear back from a job where he had an in-person yesterday, but they had internal issues unrelated so they're delaying his response by a couple days. I'm taking it as a good sign, it was a very personalized email he got. Fingers crossed!

Also my plan got slightly spoiled, he was talking about ordering something he needed for the cosplay today and I had to tell him don't bother. Now it's less of a surprise but oh well.
>>
>>9531324
My LTC's in the mail, I support arming every able-bodied/minded American citizen, I'm a Libertarian Centrist, and I voted for Big Boss. Chill, dude.
>>
>>9530855
He's gonna feel like half a man.
>>
>>9531324
You can't really do mock firefights with real guns since you'll end up killing your friends and going to jail.
>>
>>9531511
>Centrist

Huh, thats a weird way of spelling "coward"
>>
>>9531476
Thank you anon, worked beautifully! Unfortunately it turns out that the body of the hat in the picture is too high and it looks weird so I'm probably not going to use it after all, but the other two are just fine. Now I just need my lace and flowers to arrive!
>>
File: IMG_1998.png (1MB, 1334x750px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1998.png
1MB, 1334x750px
Made a Mario themed boombox that seemed to be fairly well received last year at DragonCon and have a new one built on a backpack frame. My cousin will be wearing one with a wash light, lasers, and a derby light.

We try not to be total jerks with our music and not blast it in tight crowds or around people who obviously don't want it in their face, but I'm a bit worried we may end up being obnoxious anyway.

Enthusiasm is kill after time and effort already spent.
>>
File: tipsboater.jpg (17KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
tipsboater.jpg
17KB, 400x400px
>>9531556
>being this Reddit
>>
>>9531575
IMO the problem is never the sound, it's just when the boombox goes nonstop without some kind of relevant music for a costume or convention it quickly becomes grating. It'd be one thing if you blasted mario theme remixes during the day when you saw someone in a mario related costume, totally something else if you just played hip hop the whole time at full volume.
>>
>>9531316
Update: I didn't do it.

Is it normal to REALLY wanna cosplay something you've never watched?
>>
>>9531556
You're right, how dare I avoid falling into the left/right dichotomy that's causing most of the issues in this nation.
>>
>>9531596
Yep, we were dressed as the Mario Bros. and had tons of video game remixes. We'd see a cosplay group and search for the theme song or whatever on YouTube and gradually turn it up until they noticed.

The Sailor Moon cosplayer that went nuts over her theme song and playing Star Wars music for the guys having the lightsaber tourney downstairs gave me the warm fuzzies.
>>
>>9531612
Honestly if anyone had a problem with you doing this, they're just against having fun and should fuck off.
>>
>>9531625
I guess so. They'll have to suck it up or dance. No one can resist Thriller when everyone lines up to shamble.

Feels like I have the pre con blues or something. Is that a thing?
>>
>>9531563
post pics of the fixed hat!
>>
>want to do a bunch of new cosplays
>feel like something's missing when I don't wear one of the cosplays I already have because they mean so much to me
>>
File: mcloli.jpg (84KB, 736x481px) Image search: [Google]
mcloli.jpg
84KB, 736x481px
>post selfie to instagram
>get followed by three DDLGs

Being sweet is suffering.
>>
>>9531129
Abortion pills. There are homemade remedys but they dont always work. Call planned parenthood or something.
This is why services are needed because people try to drink a kid away and it doesnt work. Next time use protection. Female condoms!!!
>>9531373
Downplay it to her. Because it is what it is.
These cosplay photog's are the worst. No real skill but they make others feel bad. They could've kept her in atleast one.
>>
>>9531563
I'm so glad it worked!
Shame one was a funny shape after all that though!!
>>
File: 1476235698998.jpg (105KB, 500x452px) Image search: [Google]
1476235698998.jpg
105KB, 500x452px
>>9531380
fug dude. Although I haven't cosplayed with a friend who is now dead, Timehop still is a bitch.
>>
>>9531129
just shoot urself in the abdomen
>>
Good feels:
>Just purchased my ultimate dream dress
>I've wanted it for so long in this exact cut/color

Bad feels:
>Lost auction for cute set of AP rings on the cheap

Weird feels:
>Have battled constant excessive daytime sleepiness my entire life
>Doctors don't know why I'm so tired, other than fatigue my physical/mental health is fine
>Took some of a friend's adderall today
>I feel amazing
>ohnowhatifIgetaddicted.jpg
>>
>>9531556
Did you know it's possible to believe in policies from opposing sides without them cancelling each other out? Back in the day they called that being moderate, but now politics has to be a fucking team sport for some reason.
>>
>>9531662
Get them to pay for your brand
>>
>>9531711
The amazing feeling goes away after a few uses. Do NOT keep taking it. Use very sparingly, once a month at most and at normal dosage.
>>
I smoke 25-30 cigs, drink half a bottle of jacks, and smoke about a gram of weed daily.

Its my holy trinity, my pyramid of addictions. Im so incredibly envious of people who can go a whole day being sober, I cant even wait until after breakfast to smoke and sip. Cant even go to work sober either, luckily im a master of deception so i havent had problems with my boss.

Im also 21, which just makes it all worse haha. Im hopelessly hopeless.
>>
>>9531742
go see a counselor because you're going to die before you reach 30
>>
File: IMG_1083.gif (963KB, 429x498px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1083.gif
963KB, 429x498px
>struggle pretty badly with anorexia with an occasional side of bulimia
>have tried to recover several times but I've never managed to stop restricting
>favorite prints are food prints because i'm a masochist/obsessed with food
>people make jokes how I'm so skinny and wear food coords all the time
>"if only you ate as much chocolate as you wear anon!"
>someone makes a joke about how I must be bulimic
>reply "haha that's so true" in the biggest slip up of my life
>mfw their faces

I have to move.
>>
>>9531757
Hey, anon. I've struggled too. I really hope that maybe you can find true recovery eventually, because it's so good. I can go places. And do things! Without worrying about what to eat and what not to eat.
I know how embarrassing it can be when people find out, and what a terrible situation to be in. I really hope you don't sweat it too much. If your comm are actually your friends, they'll support you any way they can or just not bring it up again. If they're rude about it, fuck em. You have an illness, and you're trying to recover. That's all that matters.

If you need someone to talk to who knows what you've gone through, I can drop my gull mail. <3
>>
>>9531324
this is a real living, breathing human being

let that sink in lmao

go back to your circle jerk on reddit babe
>>
who here /compulsivefacepicker/

I can't stop touching my fucking face, when I consciously pull back I lose attention
>>
>>9530884
>>9530971
What the fuck did you spend it on? 4 kilos of cocaine and a 2 day hooker?
>>
>been planning a couple cosplay with my bf for a few months now
>he dumped me two days ago

At least I don't have the time to cry over the break up when I'm busy trying to find someone else to cosplay with me.
>>
>>9531801
I know your feel. I absolutely need to do it every time I come across a mirror, until my face is completely red and busted. I know it's actively making my facial skin terrible, even though I naturally have a reasonably clear skin with small pores I am slowly fucking that up.

I don't know how to stop it either, I had some other compulsive habits as a kid but nothing too serious.
>>
>>9531612
>>9531627
If you're looking for vidya remixes, check out the band Powerglove. They take old games and remix them to metal. Tetris was always a hit when I played it for crew
>>
I think I may have lost a cosplay friend, or in the process of losing them. We were hanging out one day and working on cosplay and they kept making comments like "I wish I could be good like you" to "Why do you put so much effort into your costumes" to "You're not allowed to book photoshoots at this con". The thing that kinda did it for me was they bitched at me for WEEKS for having pics of Katsucon on my snapchat when they couldn't go, and then proceeded to rub in the fact I couldn't go to a yearly con I go to. I personally think they kinda sorta suck at cosplay, and I understand they're insecure about it, but there's no reason to be a bitch about it. ugh.
>>
File: La Vie d’une Poupee.jpg (64KB, 500x333px) Image search: [Google]
La Vie d’une Poupee.jpg
64KB, 500x333px
Just went to read the Princess Portal and discovered someone put a robots.txt on it so it can no longer be accessed. I'm really sad.
>>
I have developed a vague interest in /cgl/ type fashion. But I can never wear it, so now I mostly stay away from /cgl/ just because it makes me feel bad to see all these cool fashion pieces that I can't wear. I want to browse the threads, but I know seeing them will make me go reeee and feel bad.

I'm at a convention this weekend, and it's so boring and lonely. I get to talk a bit to one person I know from before, but we aren't hanging out and I'm not hanging out with any of the other people there either, and the person I talk a bit to have friends approaching them all the time and I'm jealous.
It's really time to leave this hobby, conventions always suck and I'm friendless and disliked but I got nothing else and convention and cosplay people are some of the most willing to talk to strangers.
tfw many of the people who are the most important to you don't care about you at all and just see you as a bother and you never meet them anyway unless you run into them at a convention
ugh I hate my life it sucks so much.

And reminds me of my first point a bit, for the same reasons I can't wear cool /cgl/ fashion I also can't to any of my dream cosplays, the cosplays I truly want to do. So even if I decided to just stop doing social interaction at conventions and just went for the cosplay competitions without talking to anyone, that'd still be impossible because I have no passion at all for the characters I can cosplay REEEEE I wish my cosplay dreams could come true but nope, never ever will I get to do what I want to.

And speaking of dreams, it would also be soooooooo cool to do some cosplay videos or something but that's impossible when you got no cosplay friends. Another impossible cosplay dream.

And one more, never ever will I be part of a dance group and do Hare Hare Yukai, something I've wanted for so many years.

Why must my life be so bad
>>
>>9531833
Well, why can't you do the things you want to do so much? What's stopping you?
>>
>>9531198
anon do you want to become my attractive virgin lesbian lolita girlfriend? :')
>>
>>9531740
I only took 10mg. Is it really that bad? Don't some doctors prescribe it for sleep disorders and people who are always tired?
>>
>>9531841
It's very addicting and mind altering. Screws up your brains reward system.

It's amazing, don't get me wrong. I changed my life around abusing for a year. Probably did irreversible damage though. Highly advise to not use it often or at all.
>>
File: untitled.png (457KB, 600x400px) Image search: [Google]
untitled.png
457KB, 600x400px
I wore lolita for the first time in ages and had to take it off. I felt so stupid looking and uncomfortable.

I still love lolita, but wearing it just isn't that fun anymore. I've spent several years involved with this fashion and the thought of leaving lolita is unthinkable, and yet here I am, pathetically changing out of my dresses in favor of comfy, normal clothes. Maybe it's time to move on, but I sure don't want to.

Sorry about being whiny. I'm really at a loss and can't figure out what I want.
>>
If I get stupid questions on the dresses from potential buyers where the answer is in the description, I won't answer them. If you're too stupid to look past the pretty picture to read the info or use google, you shouldn't be in lolita.
>>
>>9531844
Maybe the style you have isn't working out for you anymore, have you considered trying something new? Like moving on to classic if you've been wearing sweet, or changing the cuts and styling you choose within your preferred substyle, etc.
If that's not it, you might want to consider moving on if the fashion truly doesn't make you happy anymore. There's no point in torturing yourself over it, and it'll be here if you decide to come back in the future.
>>
>>9531842
Makes sense. I don't wanna fuck myself up. I'd rather be sleepy. Thank you.
>>
>>9531849
Yes. Stick to 200mg caffeine pills unless it gives you anxiety.
Safer, healthier, just don't abuse it like everything else in the world.
>>
>>9531833
Are you a fat weeb
Because you sound like a fat weeb
If you don't like your life, change it. It's literally that simple.
>>
>>9531847
I don't think that would help me, though I do appreciate the advice, and it is a good suggestion.

I tried mixing my stuff in with my normal wardrobe, but even though my things aren't OTT at all it just felt off somehow. I know it doesn't make a lot of sense, but I really do love these clothes even though I don't seem to like wearing them anymore. Makes me feel like I've become old and boring. I'm getting tired of the effort alt fashion takes in general.

I don't have any lolita friends, and my only friend isn't interested in any alt fashion at all, so I don't have anyone to talk to about this, which is why I'm whining about it on cgl.
>>
>>9531863
That's alright, vent if you have to. It's okay if you've grown out of it, you can like lolita (or any other style really) without wanting to actually wear it. It's not the end of the world. Maybe you need to rest for a bit, clear your head, take a break and don't dwell on it for a while. See how you feel then.
>>
File: pg76az6q7dhx.jpg (87KB, 452x789px) Image search: [Google]
pg76az6q7dhx.jpg
87KB, 452x789px
>>9531724
I got followed by the LGs, not the DDs.
>>
>>9531871
>pic is mfw i have IBSD as a lolita
>>
>>9531819
Great, thanks.

Most of our VG stuff is from OCRemix. Tons of good stuff there if you're willing to look through it.
>>
>>9531866
Yeah, I need to try not to dwell on it. Easier said than done, but I know you're right. I've been having an identity crisis type thing for a while now. It's scary to suddenly not know who you are or what you want anymore. I sure wish I could figure it out soon because I'm tired of this nonsense and I want to feel like my old quirky self again.
>>
>>9531711
Oh man I think I bought those rings. Lyrical bunny, holy night theater and a few others. Congrats on your dream dress though, what was it
>>
>>9531884
I'm lactose intolerant and also (yeah, weird as fuck i know) potato intolerant... but I don't have an actual gluten issue! I more so have to be careful what I eat, but I've stopped caring in the past few months even though it hurts like a bitch. I really wish I could live my life and not lose my ass just because I had dairy creamer in my coffee.
I was going to make an entire separate post but anon's pic was too good so here's my feels, relatable friend
>Comm plans tea party
>chocolate themed (favorite dessert, biggest trigger)
>say fuck it and go because recently snagged Chess Chocolate OP in Brown
>Chocolate bonbons
>Hot chocolate
>Motherfucking hot fudge cake
>tfw when I'm on the shitter for the next week

It was worth it though, I'd do it again in a heartbeat.
>>
File: IMG_4641.jpg (53KB, 700x420px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4641.jpg
53KB, 700x420px
>>9531801
Oh wow me too anon. It's an actual condition called dermatillomania. I pick at my arms and legs too... I'm blessed with a mostly clear face so not much to pick at there.
I don't want to be rude but a suggestion that helped me was the small edamame style fidget toys like pic related! They helped me because they use the same motions as the way I pick at myself. Best investment I've made in awhile. They're very discreet and they make no noise if you're embarrassed about using something like that.
>>
>>9531236
OK that makes sense, it's the kind of stuff I was imagining I just didn't want to assume.
>>
File: 1488352030300.jpg (24KB, 656x488px) Image search: [Google]
1488352030300.jpg
24KB, 656x488px
>>9531801
>>9531814
My skin is really bad and I can't stop. Seeing myself in the mirror with any kind of zit makes me feel disgusting. Picking looks worse but feels satisfying somehow.

If my skin would stop being a piece of shit I feel like I could stop since there'd be nothing to pick, but nothing works. I drink water, have been practicing a facial routine for two years now, nothing has changed. I can't go on accutane either so that's not helpful.
>>
>>9531742
No one is hopeless. You can overcome your addiction. If you need some resources I'm more than happy to give you some. Its not an easy path but its one worth taking. You can do it.
>>
>>9531989
I assume it's something complicated clogging my pores because I've been using facial cleanser + moisturizer for months and I still get shit building up under my skin. I don't know if anything could clear it short of an acid bath.
>>
File: giphy.gif (880KB, 320x180px) Image search: [Google]
giphy.gif
880KB, 320x180px
>Order strawberry blond wig for cosplay, it comes and it's platinum blonde irl
>Lol fuq, but still one week until the con, I can order another one
>Proceed to order another strawberry blonde wig
>It arrives and it's bright yellow irl
>No time left to order anymore wigs
>No one recognized me at con because wig is drastically wrong and I looked nothing like character because of it
>>
File: 1425077924477.jpg (14KB, 310x464px) Image search: [Google]
1425077924477.jpg
14KB, 310x464px
>>9532021
And I used the wrong gif.
>>
>>9531752
You're probably right, aiming for 35 though. And I've tried professional help before, but unfortunately for me my addictions are way more than physical. I'd even go so far to say psychological dependence is worse as I've been able to beat the withdrawal symptoms in the past, but slip right back into my old ways a month later without fail.

>>9531993
I appreciate the words of encouragement, you got a smile out of me. I truly believe there's no hope for me though, whenever I try to stay sober my depression kicks in HARD. Honestly the only reason I still draw breath is because drugs and liquor "cured" me. All my problems melt away, just for a moment, and its an absolutely divine feeling. Closest to heaven I'll ever get.

Shoot me those resources, I'll give them a read. No guarantee I'll take action though, too apathetic for my own good. Take care stranger.
>>
>>9531276
get the elastic replaced anon. it's literally the easiest dress oopsie fix.
>>
>>9532087
https://pubs.niaaa.nih.gov/publications/treatment/treatment.htm
http://www.aa.org/
https://www.adaa.org/supportgroups
http://blahtherapy.com/
http://togetherweare-strong.tumblr.com/helpline
Yes, I realize one of these is a tumblr but it's a webpage of helplines because I wasn't sure where you lived and it covers several countries. You can ignore the hugbox if you want but they're damn good at at least collecting resources.

I can't change how you feel but I think that at least being willing to look at it is a start and I believe little by little you can change. I'm not going to yell at you or warn you that you'll die. That doesn't help. What I will tell you is that I believe in you even if you don't believe in yourself right now. You're capable of much more than you think and I hope one day you can see it. Take care and if you ever need encouragement, this anon will always give it. Until then, I wish you the best.
>>
>>9531527
not everyone is as insecure in their gender identity as you, homes.
sounds like a nice surprise
>>
>steadily losing weight
>exercising to get some muscle/be lean
>Now can fit in brand
>look better in cosplay
>gets more likes/notes/pics of cosplay
>less fabric to sew
>I've been taking care of my skin and I'm glowing
>qt gf texts me: "hey anon!! I've been wanting to get into lolita, can you give me tips and help me coord?"

I'm managing to pull myself out of a bad depression spot, so this feels amazing and just so good.
>>
File: Ea7l73mh.jpg (112KB, 682x1024px) Image search: [Google]
Ea7l73mh.jpg
112KB, 682x1024px
>>9532105
Thanks again anon, you went above and beyond. If there's an afterlife, I'll vouch for you at the pearly gates.

Godspeed, you Patron Saint of Shitposts!
>>
>Make plans for a con in a city three hours away
>friend who lives in that city says I can stay at her house instead of getting a hotel room, plan on carpooling with another friend.

>Last minute my boyfriend decided he doesn't want to go
>drive three hours and arrive at friends house, she says she's 6 months pregnant
>I go to con alone for a few hours Friday night, other friends don't even leave the apartment where we're staying.
Saturday
>friend who lives in this city work she until 2:30
>I give her the badge I bought for my boyfriend
>she finally gets to the con at 4:00
>at 6:30 we go out to dinner and she says "should we even go back to the con?"
>I stay and she goes back home. She works 6-2:30 again tomorrow (Sunday)
I'm sad and lonely and just want to drive back home now, but I'm probably going to end up staying until 3 or so tomorrow so I can say goodbye properly. Then a 3 hour drive back.
>>
>>9531662
Could be worse. I tried keep my Instagram cosplay related and somehow got a bunch of Russians following me. Weirdest thing was their equivalent of the "School of the Americas" liking one of my posts.
>>
>>9531428
>>9532104
Thanks gulls, I Will!
>>
>>9532229
>post picture of myself in Panty and Stocking cosplay
>tag it "#PSG"
>get liked and followed by Paris Saint-Germain football fans
>>
File: C4-tDzFUYAE65hR.jpg (63KB, 1092x896px) Image search: [Google]
C4-tDzFUYAE65hR.jpg
63KB, 1092x896px
>Found a nice cosplay I'd really love to do
>Absolutely loathe going to cons because some messy relationship-stuff went down in a convention a while ago
>Keep seeing the same faces in every con since it's a small country, reminding me of all the bullshit and making me feel like crap
>Don't want to ruin all my remaining friends' convention by being angry and salty all the time
>Too autismo to make new connections and friends to forget everything that happened
>Just gonna stay home bitterly and dream of the nice cosplay I'll never do
>>
>No friends to go with cons to
>Can't take pictures with all these great cosplayers
>Have to settle for taking pictures of them.
>No one to take photos of people who want to take photos with me either.

Anyone else know this feel?
>>
>>9532087
I used to have similar struggles especially with booze and weed. Dependency just creeps up on you, you keep looking for more opportunities to smoke some or drink some and in the end you can't manage to not do it.
Being apathetic is possibly going to be your downfall. Not the drugs themselves. If you ever find the courage to do so, change your life around drastically when you've got nothing more to lose. Move abroad if you can. Leave your old problems behind and start anew.
You've just got to be strict with yourself. Have some willpower. Your future self will thank you, even if it seems so far away now. You'll probably read this and be like "I wish I could do that, meh" and then not change anything after all. I've been there. But I hope it will at least make you think about it.
>>
File: 1496462158891.jpg (95KB, 653x490px) Image search: [Google]
1496462158891.jpg
95KB, 653x490px
Going to AX, but I have no friends. Even offered to pay for friends that used to go just to see spend time together. Right now I feel the same crushing alienation that I experience everyday, even there.
>>
File: 1489029332763.jpg (27KB, 217x326px) Image search: [Google]
1489029332763.jpg
27KB, 217x326px
>>9531129
Just get an abortion ffs. A waitress at mums work tried to miscarriage, she hid the fact she was pregnant, she just gave a birth to a babby few days ago. The baby was dead already I believe, as she gave birth in her workplace's bathroom and there was no crying. Also baby ended up in the trash, she's gonna have criminal charges if the police lab lads found out if it was born alive. Who the fuck throws a baby into trash?
>>
File: too intelligent.jpg (7KB, 239x210px) Image search: [Google]
too intelligent.jpg
7KB, 239x210px
>finally feel good cosplaying as ryu after all that training and juicing
>tested my costume for a bit at home, so far alright
>actual con
>these damn pants
>FEELS LIKE NOTHING AT ALL FEELS LIKE NOTHING AT ALL FEELS LIKE NOTHING AT ALL FEELS LIKE NOTHING AT ALL

Holy fuck I am definitely gonna wear some firm boardshorts the next time i cosplay as this guy
>>
>>9531478
I was a little weirded out reading this post, I actually had the same thing happen to me on Friday - a company I had interviewed for sent me an email to say they were delaying the response to this coming week. How strange would it be if we were going for the same job?
>>
Bad feel: thanks to some dumb choices/my work environment, I've currently got the most uneven tan ever. I don't like being tan. I like having a sunburn on the back of my legs even less.
Halp how do I become porcelain doll again desu
>>
>>9531424
if you bought 5 dollar hats off aliexpress and expected them to be shipped in a box, you're clearly the imbecile here.
>>
>>9531598
yes
>>
>>9531742
the only hopeless people are the ones who dont want help in the first place
>>
File: hide behind my hair.jpg (13KB, 230x230px) Image search: [Google]
hide behind my hair.jpg
13KB, 230x230px
>>9532412
>she gave birth in her workplace's bathroom
>baby ended up in the trash
What in the fuck?
>>
>>9532412
well it sound like it was small enough to flush down the toilet so...
>>
>>9532608
sounds like it wasnt*
danngit
>>
>>9531672
Why are you assuming they didn't use protection? Only not having sex works 100%
>>
>>9532464
My dad and grandma swear by Hazeline Snow. Though the brand discontinued that product a while back, so their best bet now is Hazeline Korean Pearl.

I've been using it under their advice, but I've naturally fair skin, so I don't see much of a difference. Either way, it's cooling and glittery, so that's great.
>>
>>9531284
I've been in lolita for four years now... H-how are we supposed to be hanging elastic straps...?
>>
>>9531285
I'm gonna be like 100% honest with you here, you sound fucking insufferable and should prob never speak again for the sake of everyone around you.
>>
>>9532683
hangers with clips, clip them onto the bodice instead of onto the straps.

Or you can use hangers that have the bottom bar and just fold the dress over it when you hang it
>>
>>9532718
Bear in mind that even padded clip hangers can also damage a dress and leave permanent marks, especially on fabrics like velvet.
>>
File: K.jpg (47KB, 720x540px) Image search: [Google]
K.jpg
47KB, 720x540px
>>9531263
>If you were me you would be jaw droppingly gorgeous, tougher than inconel nails, borderline genius level intellect
>>
>>9532115
Proud of you anon! Success is the sweetest fruit
>>
>>9531989
Picking can scar permanently. Try mixing up your routine gently, adding some mild anti acne or toner balance products.

To stop picking try something you can play with in your hand inconspicuously. I like smooth rocks and textured objects, it gives the same weird satisfaction.
>>
>>9531801
I''m a dermatiller (?) in remission, I bit the bullet and attended some intensive therapy. If your insurance/government will pay its worth a try, picking reduced my quality of life because I was so distracted and pent up with anxiety I wasn't properly managing. I almost got a gross infection too. Nowadays I have some minor scarring that's fading fast, do consider therapy if you do it multiple times a day. That time adds up
>>
File: IMG_0271.jpg (152KB, 703x600px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0271.jpg
152KB, 703x600px
>>9530752
>>
>>9531989
Oh man, sounds like we're the same person. I used to have shitty skin and I'd get tons of acne all the time, I'd have new zits everyday. I'd pick them obsessively to the point where makeup wouldn't cover stuff and I didn't wanna leave my house.

You said you can't do accutane but can you try any other oral medications? There are a couple antibiotics that also help people with severe acne.

I got on doxycycline and it's like a miracle pill. My skin is so nice and clear now. I'll probably have to be on it a couple months out of the year every year, but whatever. I don't experience any side effects from the medicine. spironolactone is another antibiotic some people take for their acne that helps.

Try just asking your normal doctor about it. I actually just went to one of those CVS minute clinic walk-in things and asked for doxycycline for my acne last year and the ARNP happily prescribed me 2 months worth.
>>
>>9531989
What's your routine like? A cleaner followed by benzoyl peroxide followed by a moisturizer does wonders for a lot of people.
>>
File: IMG_2148.jpg (48KB, 480x542px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2148.jpg
48KB, 480x542px
>get text from sister in law
>"hey anon can I borrow one of your lolita costume dresses?"
>...sigh
>ask what for
>"as part of my streampunk druid costume"
>you want to wear it?
>"duh"
>she's at least three times my size
>"they have elastic though???"
Guys I'm trying to let her down nicely but she's really persistent send help
>>
>>9532914
>My dresses aren't costumes, they're designer clothes that cost a lot of money and I don't feel comfortable lending them to anybody.
Done.
>>
>>9532914
Say no.If she's time show her some custom stuff from etsy. It'll come back to you fit for the bin otherwise
>>
>>9532914
"No, sorry."
>>
>Fatty-chan: (says something really wise)
>Comm: "Don't interrupt, b*tch!"
>Any skinny lolita: (farts)
>Comm: "Wow, you're so smart! Love you girl uwu"

Getting pretty sick of this shit. Tea parties are hell for bigger lols.
>>
>>9532969
nice larp
>>
>>9532969
I love getting bigger lols at tea.
>>
>>9532969
>fat
>saying something wise
Haha nice joke.
>>
Anxiety and bipolar disorder isn't a fun combination.
Swinging into a depressive phase while having a bad anxiety phase is horrible.
My bipolar is currently like "You're a horrible person because you aren't making 6 figures, your room is a mess, you say stupid things. You should just kill yourself"
While the anxiety is just "Everything ever is horrible. The world is going to end and you're not going to be prepared for anything ever." Which makes killing myself seem like another good option.
I'm good enough because of thought therapy that I know that these are irrational thoughts, but it's still one of the worst feelings ever. I want to curl up in a ball and just shut everything out and try not to throw up.
>>
>>9533058
I've got bad news. The money won't help you not feel like shit.
>>
>>9533062
I'm aware. I feel that way because my father sees salary as a sign of success. And it's just something that's been drilled into me my whole life.
I do wish I had a good job, though. But I'm too old to ever be anything.
>>
I've been wanting to get into lolita and wear boy style clothing but idk how to make stuff or what looks good together and etc. But this weekend I found a girl who promised to coordinate outfits for me. yay
>>
My little sister keeps promising to teach me makeup, but she's busy with her new bf.

I just wanna look cute at con.
>>
>>9533083
fuck her boyfriend in the ass so she can't ignore you anymore
>>
>>9533085
Are you my cousin? She gives me the same kind of advice, like the EXACT advice.
>>
>>9533063
>I feel that way because my father sees salary as a sign of success.
I thought if I was really successful with my career and had the financial success to back it up that I'd finally get the recognition and acceptance I'd been chasing my entire life. It didn't happen. I just get compared to other people again, who do things better. Even if it's like a random person they met or a son of a friend of a friend. I'm a bragging token for their ego when it's convenient, not a person. So, get another goal because whatever you thought you were going to achieve was probably never possible.
>>
>>9533087
It can't be bad advice if two people recommend it.
>>
>>9533063
Everyone is capable of being something no matter how old they are. The issue is how much you have to work for it increases with age. That being said, I think you can be something. You just need to learn what it is you really want. Something tells me money isn't it.
>>
>In the middle of nowhere
>Really want to go to a con for the first time
>Also want to get /fit/ so I can cosplay
Time is running out and I feel like I should just embrace the wageslave life
>>
>>9532112
>>9531527

Surprise anon here, I'm a software engineer with multiple graduate degrees and he is looking to get into what basically amounts to a trade combined with an art field (instrument building) and just graduated literally a month ago.
He knew what he was getting into when we started dating (we were close friends first) and he's fine with it.
He's also probably going to start spoiling me as soon as he gets work. We're ok.
>sage for OT

Something relevant
>Despite short and flat extended family, am tall and busty.
>petite enough where I fit into brand dresses
>blouses/blouse dresses juuuuuust fit though because 30G
>beginning to consider adding extra hooks/eyes between buttons to reduce strain
>Particularly frilly blouses look stupid because boob frill
Does anyone have any suggestions for some toned-down classic blouses that would look nice under a jsk/with a skirt? I just want to be kawaii
>>
File: uh.jpg (84KB, 992x620px) Image search: [Google]
uh.jpg
84KB, 992x620px
I've been trying to make some new friends in the area. I noticed some people were being kind of being kind of weird with me. I asked a friend about it and apparently the fact I'm into lolita and pretty feminine scares them. I'm not really sure how to feel here. I didn't realise that it was such an issue...
>>
>make prop for first cosplay
>feel really proud about it
>look at bad cosplay threads
>instantly realize it has shaping issues and uneven paint

this sucks
>>
File: sadmisako.jpg (97KB, 640x641px) Image search: [Google]
sadmisako.jpg
97KB, 640x641px
>promised to finish my props today
>mfw I slept until 2pm, lost a Wendy's coupon, and got elbowed in the nuts
>>
>>9533151
Embrace it. If by get /fit/ you mean lose weight, a steady job where you're on your feet will help. I work security at an automotive plant, I'm on my feet 9 hours a day. Lost 20 pounds the first few months, felt fucking good.
>>
Does anyone have that picture of a Panty Anarchy cosplayer where there's a really creepy Pikmin in the background?
>>
File: C4CAfU4VUAU1A-W.jpg large.jpg (44KB, 749x703px) Image search: [Google]
C4CAfU4VUAU1A-W.jpg large.jpg
44KB, 749x703px
>>9531324
>>9531799
b8
>>
>>9533179
If it's anything to make you fell better, baby's first prop usually sucks. Practice makes perfect! Hopefully nobody will notice, and learn from your mistakes and give it your best next prop!
>>
File: pikpanty.jpg (304KB, 960x1280px) Image search: [Google]
pikpanty.jpg
304KB, 960x1280px
>>9533202
Thanks for reminding me this exists.
>>
>>9533330
She should have done stocking. Panty is supposed to be thin isn't she?
>>
>>9533336
Stocking isn't exactly fat either.
>>
File: china.jpg (234KB, 600x800px) Image search: [Google]
china.jpg
234KB, 600x800px
>>9533336
>ripping on a non-obese girl's weight
>>
>>9533344
Stockings depicted with more curves and there was a whole episode dedicated to her getting fat. Panty is always depicted as slim/fit.
>>
>>9533355
I didn't call her fat, but she's not fit for the character. Isn't accuracy encouraged?
>>
File: IMG_0279.jpg (436KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0279.jpg
436KB, 1280x720px
>>9533356
I know about the episode, but that was binge eating lol

It's hard to tell because of the stylized show but I'd argue they are close, with stocking only slightly larger.
>>
>>9533357
Yes, but people should cosplay whoever they want, regardless. Cosplay is for everyone.

Laughing at fatty-chans is okay tho.
>>
>>9533360
They make jokes in the show about how stocking is curvier than panty and it's the only reason she can pick up dudes that aren't pedophiles. They also state panty is fit and runs a lot. Pantys counter part is curvy and Stockings counter part is flat because they're supposed to be opposites.

When in the alternate style Stocking is very noticeably more endowed.

M8 like did you even watch the show.
>>
>>9533368
Honestly my opinion is that there is an acceptable range.

If you wanna be Rei Ayanami you don't have to be a twig but plus size won't fit well. If you wanted to be Shrek, skinny won't work. Skinny girls can get away with upsizing more than bigger girls downsizing, but it doesn't have to be perfect.
>>
File: IMG_1090.jpg (2MB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1090.jpg
2MB, 1280x720px
>>9533360
Panty's character design is based around angular shapes and Stocking is far more shapely.

This was a reoccurring topic in the series heavily talked about in The Diet Syndrome and Catfight Club.
>>
File: IMG_1092.gif (469KB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1092.gif
469KB, 500x281px
>>9533382
>>
>>9532505
I expect things to arrive intact no matter how cheap they were, if the seller offers products at a price where they can't afford to ship it securely that's not my problem.
>>
>>9533427
My friend, you get what you pay for.

Besides, you fixed the hats, so no probs, right?
>>
>>9533384
I see, this one really shows it.

I maintain my point that they aren't worlds apart, to the point where the cosplayer in question *could* do stocking but not panty
>>
File: IMG_6204.png (1MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_6204.png
1MB, 1920x1080px
I've been cosplaying for almost four years and I feel like I should be better than where I am right now. My construction, posing, propmaking, wigstyling, and makeup skills all leave something to be desired and I end up hating how I look in every photo I see of myself in cosplay. It isn't a body image thing, I'm fine with how I look whenever I see myself in the mirror, it's just that I get so frustrated with how my cosplay turned out or how stiff/unnatural my pose and expression is.

I think a lot of it ties to my severe (diagnosed but untreated) ADHD. When starting a new costume, I will initially hyper focus on a few minor details, and my poor time management skills usually results in me rushing to finish my outfit the night before or even worse the morning of the con. I know that if I have to rush a cosplay the night before, I should just not finish it and wear another outfit, but my stuff often seems "good enough" to wear to the con, even if there's an obvious flaw or missing detail. Once the con is over, I get my pictures back, hate how I look in them, but start the process all over again with a new cosplay. I have fun cosplaying and attending conventions, but I don't know why I keep putting myself through this stress and keep producing mediocre results. I don't know if I should slow down in order to break cycle I set for myself. I keep telling myself that "practice makes perfect" and if I keep pushing myself, eventually I'll be happy with something I make. I feel like I have decent enough skills when it comes to sewing/propmaking/wigstyling, I just keep shooting myself in the foot because of my failure to pay attention to detail and terrible procrastination habits. I also don't know if I'm being too hard on myself and my stuff is fine or if my criticism is 100% justified.
Sorry for the blog post, I'm just frustrated with myself and I want to get better.
>>
>come out as asexual
>mfw 'anon, you just havent found the right man!'
>>
>>9531044
Do Facebook normies even know what traps are?
>>
>>9532608
Babby was about 7-8 months old, fully formed, appearently.
>>
>>9533562
I don't have ADHD anon but I have similar executive function issues.
I'm sure your costumes look better than you think, and you are being overly critical but if you really want to improve, you are going to need to change your way of working and use your hyperfocus to your advantage.
If possible, don't make a new costume for the next con- use all the time to redo one or two aspects of an existing cosplay which you can complete during the hyper focus period. Same goes for practicing posing, wig styling, make-up etc.

ADHD is tough and can be really difficult to manage, but it also has traits which you can use to your advantage, so embrace them and rock your cosplay!
You might make fewer costumes overall but you will have ones you can be super proud of!
>>
>>9533583
there's a group called trap hell on fb that I always get suggested to join
and I'm like pretty sure that the filename is a facebook one
>>
>>9533580
you're not special and you don't need to come out
>>
>>9533162
try making friends with more mature and accepting people
>>
>>9533336
She looks fine, especially since the character designs are stylized to have larger legs anyways.
>>
I like to dress as female characters for fun. Not as drag/crossdress/trapping, I just wear them casually like I would with a male character cosplay.

But I feel kinda bad for actual crossdressers who put effort into their work and take it seriously. I'm having fun trying to own a silly look but it also feels like I'm invalidating actual work others put in. It's a complicated feel.
>>
>>9532969
Yeah! This happens to me. So I just quit speaking. I live a comfortable life as oppose to the people who downgrade me. I have/had no family backing. So if they dont want my advice fine. Thats why they have no real friends and their husbands cheat on them.
>>
The seller I bought cosplay parts from went over the second quote they gave me, and had to give me a third quote about when it would be shipped out. I swear, if they go over this one I'm just going to do a chargeback at this point. They've taken over a month already, are over the first quote by 2 weeks, and they even charged me almost $100 for rushed tailoring at the start of this.
I'm so damn mad at this point
>>
>>9533833
>So I just quit speaking

Thank god, nothing worse than a self-important fatty.
>>
>>9533890
>>9533663
>>9533658
This is all some damn fine bait if I do say so myself
>>
>>9532505
nayrt but I've ordered $2 mini hats off AE and they arrived in a box just fine.
>>
>>9532969
Please send these wise fatty Chan's to my comm; will cherish and encourage them. My comms resident obese is nice but vapid; has the good sense to diy but no experience to back it up. I hope they can learn to make nice things or reach a physical state that allows them to wear existing garments; but I would care so much less if they could carry a conversation.
>>
My father threw out a bunch of my stuff without telling me- including an AP bow and beret, some indie accessories, and other sentimental knick-knacks. Unlikely to be an accident since he's made an habit of breaking/throwing away things that he knows are important to me out of spite- he didn't seem to care when I told him what he's done. Needless to say that I was quite upset.

I told my mother about this and considers this to be the last straw, since she's had to stand him all her married life. We're going to move out in the next few months. I'm glad she understands since she doesn't particularly like Lolita but knows that it's one of the few things in my life that makes me happy.
>>
>girl in my comm who's super nice but really shy starts opening up to me
>always has smart things to say and decent coords but seems a little off
>find out that this girl has something "up" with her
>pretty much doesn't know how/can't seem to function as an adult
>has had her power shut off multiple times because she doesn't remember to pay bills
>hasn't seen a doctor in years and has some health problems she doesn't know what to do about
>car and some of her rooms where she lives are filled with trash
>says it's like this since her mom kicked her out and stopped checking in on her
>realize that this girl legitimately has mental issues and needs someone to check in on her otherwise she'll probably end up dead in the apartment because she forgot to eat or some shit

I really don't know what to do. Do I make a call to the authorities about this? I feel really terrible for her because she's very sweet but it's apparent she can't take care of herself at all.
>>
>>9533184
>promised to finish my props today
>I slept until 2pm
iktf anon
>>
>>9534010
I'd adopt her and teach her.
>>
>>9534047
She's mentally ill anon. While I care for her and she does seem competent in other things she doesn't know how to take care of herself and her capacity for taking on actual responsibility seems to be that of a child. I don't think I'm qualified to handle something like that.

What she needs is her actual mother but it sounds like her mother was neglectful even when she was present.
>>
>>9534057
I'd become her mother(male). I'd teach her how to take care of herself. It'd just take time.
>>
>>9531255
Does your name start with a C?
>>
>>9533535
My feelings is it fits when solo and I didn't even think of it when looking at the photo. I think it would matter more if it were a group cosplay.
Also not to add fuel to the fire, but particularly busty skinny people exist. She's more proportionate everywhere so in lieu of a Taylor-Swift tier counterpart I'd say she's pretty solid.
>>
>>9531989
"You are what you eat."

This phrase applies to skin, too. My face (as well as others' faces) breaks out in zits when I eat greasy or sugary foods and dairy. Your skin's health will flourish if you clean up your diet.
>>
File: adfsioueqiodf.gif (568KB, 240x291px) Image search: [Google]
adfsioueqiodf.gif
568KB, 240x291px
>>9533092
Fuck, you guys. I haven't laughed this hard in a while.
>>
>>9534178
>"You are what you eat."
No wonder this board is full of cunts.
>>
>Finally have courage to break up with abusive bf
>Scared about the repercussions and his friends hunting me down

How do I make this easy for him so I dont get more shit
>>
>>9534238
just dump his ass
>>
>>9534236
t. /r9k/ virgin
>>
>>9534178
This is only true for some people. Some peoples' acne actually stems from chronic skin infections, especially people who get cystic acne.
>>
>>9534238
I can be your pretend bf and protect you for a month.
>>
File: IMG_0314.jpg (101KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0314.jpg
101KB, 1920x1080px
>found a sweater dress I needed to buy
>model in photo was 5' 8", I'm 5' 3"
>"yeah whatever oversized clothes are fine"
>looks like I'm wearing a giant potato sack with gegege no kitaro characters on it
>>
Only somewhat /cgl/ related but this just shocked me a bit

>Husband and I are constantly mistaken for being siblings
>Especially if we're with either sets of our parents
>Cosplay as brother/sister characters a few times, people think we're actual siblings
>People are actually often surprised when they find out we are not siblings
>We joke that even if we were siblings we'd probably still be in love since we're so perfect for each other

Fast forward to a couple months ago
>We decide to do 23andme DNA tests because we don't know too much about how backgrounds
>Spit in tubes, send it out, wait for results
>Results are pretty similar actually, cool stuff
>There's an option to see if you are related
>Hahaha let's see wouldn't it be funny if--
>ohshit.jpg
>Turns out we're like 4th cousins

Good thing we're not having kids. jesus
>>
>>9534243
I plan to hes just very vindictive.
>>9534255
Thank you anon
>>
>>9534274
>inb4 oddly defensive "not all types of incest cause mutations" anons
Anyway, I hope this hasn't changed much and you guys are still happy together.
>>
>>9534299
it's not incest if you're 4th cousins or farther apart. Take your fetishposting somewhere else
>>
File: SakamotoTissues.gif (436KB, 500x279px) Image search: [Google]
SakamotoTissues.gif
436KB, 500x279px
>Drafting skirt pattern
>Need side seams to match bodice
>Back 30 cm VS front 42 cm
>Using the method where you make width x lenght square, cut in four lenghtwise and fan
>Winging the spread of each fan, not really thinking
>Finish both sides, put them on top of each other
>Holy shit
>The bottom width of the skirt pieces ended up EXACTLY the same
>Freak out over satisfying outcome
>Means seam will hang nice and straight
>So happy

Sewing is so much fun.
>>
File: 66scale.jpg (86KB, 790x772px) Image search: [Google]
66scale.jpg
86KB, 790x772px
I want to meet Stan Lee before he dies, but the only thing he seems to be attending in the near future is the Hasbro con, all the way in Rhode Island.

He'll be at DragonCon, but I don't think he's going to be doing meet-and-greets.
>>
File: hurts a little bit.jpg (69KB, 468x558px) Image search: [Google]
hurts a little bit.jpg
69KB, 468x558px
Is there any way to change someone's mind from just wanting casual sex to making them commit to a relationship?
I can't sleep with people outside of a relationship and am starting to fall in love with an idiot
>>
>>9534603
No. Unless they're interested in you romantically it won't happen.
>>
>>9534603
you can't force a relationship
think about all the "nice guys" who want a relationship with a friend and complain about the friend zone. You can't force someone into a relationship they don't want.

I want to say that even poking holes in condoms would land you in jail, but thanks to the train-wreck that is feminism, birth control sabotage is legally under "violence against women", and men cannot be raped in most sections of the united states under current legal definitions. So don't do it, but if you were, there isn't much to stop you except the guy never talking to you again if he finds out
>>
>>9534603

No you idiot.

I mean it can happen, but don't count on it.
>>
>>9534603
>"I can't have sex without relationship."
>Has sex without relationship

Well, you lied. Honestly no you probably can't change their mind. You could try to convince them, but if it's not already on their radar they will drop you for catching feelings or feel pressured to stay and end up in an awkward situation. Just break it off anon.
>>
>>9534463
>He'll be at DragonCon, but I don't think he's going to be doing meet-and-greets.
Wtf why he comin then?
>>
>>9534694
Well, I haven't slept with him. We were making out where I said I want a relationship for more, where I got the response that he's only interested in casual "fun"
>>
File: image.jpg (72KB, 700x700px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
72KB, 700x700px
>>9534463
>Tfw had the chance to meet Adam West years go
>wanted him to sign my adam west comic in my Robin cosplay from the show
>friends wanted to do something else convinced me "He'll be here again next year!"
>yeah you're probably right
>mf now

Anon if you even have the smallest chance to see Stan you better fuckin take it before he turns into dust.
>>
>>9534714
How old is he?
>>
>>9534732
21, around a year younger than me. Do you mean I should just wait because of that?
>>
>>9534735
If he's decently good looking of course he doesn't want to hop in a relationship. Do you have anything to offer relationship wise?
Job, car, money, house, personality, life schedule, why would he choose to try and go long term for you?
>>
File: rich_evans_happy.jpg (51KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
rich_evans_happy.jpg
51KB, 600x600px
>>9534741
Of course I don't. Life is pain.
>>
>>9534720
I'm really glad I got West's autograph before he died. Got it from his official website, not a con, but it's still something.

How can I justify a trip to Rhode Island tho? Maybe my dad will wanna visit his bitches up there?
>>
>>9533931
OP of >>9533162 here. I don't think >>9533663
is really that baity and is probably good advice. Unfortunately it's hard to find people in my age group who like the same things I do that are mature and accepting. It seems like a lot of people into anime/vidya around here are people 20+ who still act like they're 15.
>>
>>9534364
Good job anon! It's always so satisfying when stuff sews so beautifully. Do you have pics?
>>
File: cry.gif (955KB, 300x162px) Image search: [Google]
cry.gif
955KB, 300x162px
I'm really starting to feel my age when it comes to not being in a serious relationship. (Serious as in marriage down the line in a couple of years) And I know I shouldn't rush into one just because I feel lonely and old, but that's exactly what's going on in my mind.

I don't seem to comprehend why it's so easy for people around my age to be in long-committed relationships turn-to marriage; while I'm here single again on match.com for the third fucking time.

I just feel like there's something wrong with me and that I will end up married to some divorced guy who already has kids from his first marriage.
Hell, I'm actually kinda pretty and in good shape, have a BA with a full-time job
Why can't I find my "soulmate"?
>>
>>9534899
Because you're bouncing from guy to guy?
>>
>>9534899
You aren't going to like this but if you really are of marriageable age and can't find someone it boils down to

1. Immaturity
2. Shitty personality
3. Ugly and won't settle for someone on the same level of attractiveness

Pick your poison.
>>
I was trying to get in shape for lolita and when I hit the showers my burando underwear got stolen.
>>
>>9534899
Youre not going to find quality people on dating sites if you hadn't had luck yet. Go take a class or go somewhere where you think your ideal partner would hang out. Also invest in your friendships as they might introduce you to somewhere. I made a sailor Jupiter costume for a hairy muscley dude friend who was griping about relationships. One of my classmates saw pics of him later on my comission page and said holy shit introduce me. They're now going on 6 months together.
>>
File: 1496919701983.png (58KB, 441x302px) Image search: [Google]
1496919701983.png
58KB, 441x302px
>>9534932
this fucking image
>>
>>9534899
Maybe you're looking for love in all the wrong places? Or you don't go out enough. You said you work full-time so maybe you have to start venturing out more on your days off?
And wear something that shows off your body shape if you're fit. Not everyone is going to break down your door if you're dressed in frills, but maybe throw some liz lisa dress on and they'll think you're "girl next door" cute. Which is totally wife-material
>>
>tfw love gothic lolita but don't care for Moitie at all
I feel like I am sin
>>
I masturbate to the idea of having lots of dresses. I have over 30 now but I want to be that crazy woman and get 100 one day.
>>
>>9533580
I know that feel I'm in constant denial over it.
>>
>friend of a friend hangs out with me con weekend
>i thought they were just being nice
>turns out they're just following me around to get in my pants
>>
>>9531826
Post a throwaway mail senpai, I saved almost her whole blog in html format.
>>
>>9535052
Mana will forgive you.

>>9535196
This happened to me and I was pissed because t made me rethink every single interaction we had the whole con.
>>
>>9535056
100 honestly doesn't look like that much. When I counted my main pieces two days ago, I was shocked when I realised I'm at 93 already. And I didn't even finish 1/5 of my wishlist yet.
It never ends anon.
>>
>>9534899
romantic relationships aren't all there is to life
>>
The way things are going I may be on the rag for otakon. Been going for 10 years and not once has it fallen on the cursed week.
Im hoping it comes the week before...
>>
>>9535224
true, but doesn't mean I can't want one.

>>9535025
I go out every other weekend and I wear my frills only to my comm's meets or with other lolita friends.

>>9534952
I like the idea of a class, I've heard Japanese classes are crawling with weebs. I wonder what other classes I could look into.

>>9534904
I can relate to 1. and maybe 2. ?

>>9534903
True, my relationships last an average of 2 years
>>
>>9534904
Especially these days it's possible to be 25+ and just socially inept. Only way to overcome it is to immerse yourself in social activity. But I wouldn't make "getting married" a goal because you may end up rushing headfirst into a bad situation. Something like 50% of marriages end in divorce, so "getting married" isn't always a good thing, nor will it automagically make you happy.
>>
>>9535203
>made me rethink every single interaction
This. The same thing happened the year before with another friend of this friend. I seem to attract these types.
>>
My friend straight up decided that she doesn't want to be friends anymore. We had one conflict and I thought we did fine after that but nope. I'm not super mad but I don't sympathize with her problems anymore. She's really greedy brandwhore so I'm tempted to buy her dreamdresses (we have same taste so it's not like I don't want them) so she could learn to be less of an idiot with her actions or just be mad and jealous. I know it's really not the best thing to do but I have never been angry at a person so I feel like I want to free myself a little bit and of course I don't want to rub the dressed in her face but carefully make her know I got them first.
>>
>>9535281
Maybe you should grow up first?
>>
>>9535281
>I don't want to rub it in her face
>But I want to rub it in her face
Petty much? Seems like there was a good reason she didn't want to be friends with you.
>>
>>9535281
Your friend is right to cut ties with a piece of garbage like you.
>>
>>9535281
You seem like a draining person to be friends with.
>>
>>9535281
>tfw no lolita gf to bully you and show her dominance
Why even live
>>
>>9535281
I wanna fuck you
>>
>>9535303
I wanna fuck YOU
>>
>>9535281
I can see why she left you if you want to spend a couple hundred dollars just to try to piss her off
>>
>>9533562
I feel you, I had to take a 2 year break from cosplaying because it just worsened my self esteem so much because I finished everything in such a hurry.
One thing I can recommend is maybe trying to make some more simpler costumes in between more challenging ones. They're easier to finish even on a tight deadline and also way easier to make look nice if you already have any experience with cosplays.
Also I've noticed that you'll get better at different areas of cosplay if you focus on them individually. I got miles better at makeup once I started doing it on my free time more too even if it's just playing around with different looks, and sometimes it's good to make a cosplay that's mostly just sewing, or maybe is otherwise simple but requires more effort on the wig or prop, things like that. If all of your costumes have a little bit of everything you will get better at everything, but at a much slower pace than you would when you focus on one thing at a time.
>>
File: fuck you.gif (203KB, 248x225px) Image search: [Google]
fuck you.gif
203KB, 248x225px
>told myself for years that I would cosplay and/or buy Lolita dresses once I got in shape
>self-imposed deadlines came and passed without me accomplishing anything
>ballooned up to 170lbs at 5'5" (77.1kg at 166cm) during last fall thanks to stress, shit diet, no physical activity, and antidepressant meds
>it was the heaviest I've ever been and I was only 10lbs away from being medically obese
>took a break from college and focused on eating cleanly and exercising
>am now at 138lbs (125lbs is goal) and finally have a clear idea on how to become fit and what my fitness goals are
>will finally be cosplaying next A-kon or Ikkicon
Feels good.

Bonus feel that I already posted elsewhere:
>in drive thru at mexican place
>car in front of me is taking forever to move, making the cars behind me backed up
>morbidly obese handicapped driver seems to be on her phone so I give a short honk to get her attention
>she honks wildly and frequently back at me throughout the drive thru line
>she gets behind me once we exit and honks more and more
>at first I get pissed off until I remember that she's morbidly obese (a completely preventable condition) and continues to eat herself into further disability (very likely has diabetes too) while I'm getting stronger and fitter and fully capable to do most things
>I genuinely laugh at her for putting herself in a shithole of a lifestyle and having such a short temper that she can only vent her frustration by being needlessly aggressive to strangers
DAMN that was a satisfying revelation. Fitness is giving me so much more confidence that I thought it ever would.
>>
Good feels:
>Just ordered my dream dress after a 2 year lolita hiatus, hoping to incorporate it into my personal style

Bad feels
>My personal androgynous aesthetic doesn't fit with lolita well anymore, I'm worried it won't feel as good when I put it on
>>
>>9535457
>still going to drive thrus
>getting stronger and fitter
You should stop it if you don't want to be a fat fuck.
>>
File: 1488683284316.jpg (99KB, 932x1024px) Image search: [Google]
1488683284316.jpg
99KB, 932x1024px
>>9535475
>Girls falling for the androgynous aesthetic meme
>Magically looking like a guy will make u stronger
>Not realising you will never be a real boy
Stay on easy mode you can't handle hard mode
>>
File: tumblr_nevymmZVqb1sb28rto1_500.jpg (48KB, 500x667px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nevymmZVqb1sb28rto1_500.jpg
48KB, 500x667px
>>9535515
Anon is mad that girls are more attracted to masculine women than him
>>
File: nhh5eJC.gif (2MB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
nhh5eJC.gif
2MB, 500x281px
>Buy a bunch of shit from closetchild, my first big purchase in months
>Bank freezes my card, calls about fraud charges
>Call back to say they're /my/ charges, let my $$ go pls
>Bank says okay, but go to check last night and see the invoice is still in my paypal and won't let me pay it
>Have to spend all day today calling paypal and my bank to figure out where the problem is, explain to man on phone that yes, I'm spending 32000 yen on a site called "closet child"
>Realize all together how sketchy this sounds [large amount of money over seas for something with weird name]
>Pls just let me pay for my weeaboo shit and live in my shame
>>
>>9535532
That does sound pretty bad when you put it like that. Did you get it sorted?
>>
>>9535523
masculine women are gay

I prefer my women feminine but with huge dicks
>>
>>9535545
Traps are gay, you fucking faggot.
>>
>>9535532
Eh it isn't that big of a deal, if you say it's yours they unfreeze it easily.
>>
>>9535511
Thanks for the encouragement, anon! Chips and salsa are my last kryptonite, and I still come under my TDEE for the day. This is my last "cheat" before I go completely clean. No dairy, no sugary/greasy foods, and no liquid calories from here on out.
>>
>>9535542
>>9535547
It's been confirmed as mine since yesterday morning and I've spent the last ~2 hours on the phone today, but still not able to pay that goddamn invoice.
>>
>>9535545
>masculine women are gay
Anon said androgynous, not masculine.
>>
>>9535547
>easily.
As a vendor at anime conventions, not always. I've had people's card declined and it took them over 2 hours to get their card unfrozen.
>>
>>9531851
Dude I didn't know that existed, now I can get my daily needed dose of cafeine without fucking up my teeth even more
>>
I've just hit 200 pounds, been fat before but not this heavy. Have next to no energy but bloodwork turned out fine. I might be overworked/depressed but I don't want to go to a doctor, seeing as nobody takes me seriously even if I were to get diagnosed. Got told I need to work less but my co worker is quitting mid summer. Last summer I got a panic attack. My boss is an asshole and everyone leaves because of him.
>>
I just want to do good cosplay. ;____;
>>
>>9535604
I hit 250 last month and climbing. It's nbd.
>>
Starting to get really sick of sellers not listing the correct item colour. First a jacket that was listed and confirmed as black turned up brown, and now a black dress has actually shown up as navy. I wouldnt mind so much as individual pieces, but as someone whos trying to build a cohesive wardrobe it is incredibly frustrating knowing that items ive bought to fit together now wont work - at least not well.
>>
>>9535588
Yep and they're cheap as hell.
>>
>>9535635
I'm having severe anxiety thinking about how someone out there unironically thinks it's nbd to weigh this much when I'm paranoid about being over 110
>>
>>9535640
They're just going to respond that you're an ana-chan. But honestly unless they're a jacked 6'0ft+ body builder thats beyond disgusting to be ok with that weight.
>>
>>9535640
>>9535645
You shouldn't be worried until your BMI starts to reach above average. That's when you have every right to worry and should do so.
>>
>>9535645
Depends on her height, I'm 5'9" and I want to lose weight. Ideally 60 pounds but hopefully 45.
>>
>>9535640
>I'm paranoid about being over 110
I hope you're short.
>>
>>9535663
Before people get confused I'm 200-pound-chan
>>
>>9535663
Height? At 250lbs? Even at 7'0ft tall they would still be right at the overweight line.

Thats not ok to be 250lbs, they either have a fat fetish or just don't care about themselves. I'm 5'9ft too and when I weighed 210lbs Iooked terrible. 165lb and lower is what you should shot for at your height.
>>
>>9535667
It wasn't about 250 pound anon but about 110 pound anon.
>>
>>9535680
Ok that makes way more sense. I agree 110lbs is fine if they're on the lower end of the 5'0ft scale.
>>
>>9535665
I'm not, I'm an average height. I dance a lot though.
>>
I'm relatively well known online for my niche and because of this I get flooded with messages often. It's mostly people(guys) asking questions to try and make me respond. It goes well beyond normal and into creepy details about how I've made something that judging by their profiles they have no real interests in. Its normally manageable but it's just wearing me down and I'm not even checking messages from my friends.

>tldr why do people feel entitled to my time it makes replying to genuine questions a mission
>>
>>9534274
23andme is owned by google. Google will now show you ads for birthcontrol.
>>
>bf just recently dumped me
>has itabag of my husbando who has a similar personality to him
>itabag husbando was husbando before my ex-boyfriend, but now I realize he would probably dump me for similar reasons.

Itabag is a new type of pain now.

I'm hoping it just passes, but I keep on having thoughts of just selling my collection of lolita and perhaps said itabag. Other than above, my ex-bf had little to do with either but my mind keeps on going," you know what better than hobby possessions? Money. Money is all important in life now. Fuck everything else. Money. It's what you need to become a better adult. This shit won't get you ahead in life" As well as other... things

I hope it passes.
>>
File: 1483570698233.jpg (14KB, 342x316px) Image search: [Google]
1483570698233.jpg
14KB, 342x316px
I'm super new to cosplaying but I really want to get into it although it looks like it will all be super expensive. Plus I also have no friends that are interested in it what so ever

>I'm also pretty shy but I'm hoping meeting new people with same interests will open me up more
>>
>tfw I can't go to AX because it conflicts with my internship
>it's an engineering research position which extends to weekends and I can't ask for days off

Just put a bullet through my head.
>>
>>9531842
funny enough, i think i'm in the middle of doing exactly that. i have adhd and i suspect bipolar II, and it makes me manic sometimes but it's honestly better than taking antidepressants that make me even more depressed. i'm thinking i'll probably stop at some point next year, but for now, took 30mg for the first time in a while and i'm finally cleaning my goddamn house.

just wondering what your story is, and how exactly you changed your life, anon?
>>
>>9531401
ughhhh worst. why won't people just get out of their shitty relationships to get into better ones? like???
>>
i have a serious over eating problem. sometimes i wish i was just anorexic because i feel like that would be just as embarrassing but at least I'd be skinny and I wouldn't be "that girl" eating too fucking much constantly. overeating makes me feel sluggish and gross but I can't stop. i'm pretty sure it's linked to my depression and anxiety. every time i consider stopping eating all together i break down and eat a fuckload of takeout all at once and then cry in the shower.

i don't know how to fix it.
>>
>>9539517
Me too. I had a fibroid that was effecting me. I took iron & vitex to remive it. My cravings have went down. So get your vitamins,minerals, and hprmones checked.
>>
>>9539511
Because they don't wanna feel alone and are used to each other and fear the what if I won't survive without then. After a break up people gain weight and ain't nobody wanna gain weight.
Thread posts: 328
Thread images: 67

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.