[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How far would you go for some Cosplay pics? Would you go to places

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 5

File: radiation_Cosplay.jpg (485KB, 1600x1067px) Image search: [Google]
radiation_Cosplay.jpg
485KB, 1600x1067px
How far would you go for some Cosplay pics? Would you go to places like Chernobyl or Fukushima to take some pics?
>>
File: 34984415015_06320811e5_o.jpg (4MB, 6000x3376px) Image search: [Google]
34984415015_06320811e5_o.jpg
4MB, 6000x3376px
Yes. I've already crossplayed during a shooting competition just for some Homura pics.
>>
>>9512327
Nah, but there are some abandon warehouses near me that look apocalyptic that I'd totally sneak into if I had an appropriate cosplay.
>>
>>9512327
Nah that's what lookalikes, lighting and camera magic are for. Chances are, even if you went to Chernobyl or Fukushima, no one's gonna be able to tell it apart from some random rundown nowhere spot in the middle of the US, as long as you choose your location and set up your shots wisely

>>9512361
>good gun
>bad wig
kudos to you but why your ends so ratty friend
>>
>>9512509
I was camping that weekend and forgot the spray bottle with fabric softener for the wig.
>>
File: stuff.png (355KB, 498x529px) Image search: [Google]
stuff.png
355KB, 498x529px
>We went on an adventure

Some people have no shame
>>
File: maulcosplay.jpg (104KB, 923x992px) Image search: [Google]
maulcosplay.jpg
104KB, 923x992px
>>9513539
Did you miss the post where he explained why he went there?
>>
>>9513561
Awareness my ass. His Cosplaypics are not awarenessshootings, stop kissing his ass
>>
>>9513561
>>9513566
People go to places like Chernobyl all the time for edgy, tourist photos. I don't really see why cosplaying there is any worse, it makes for some great accurate shots in this case.

I also don't know where this person is from but I know here in America we're desensitized as fuck to this, ie that terrible horror movie about man-eating mutants. It's not good but I feel like this is just pointing fingers at a small part of a bigger problem.
>>
>>9513581
It has something to do with respect. That whole blowup wasn't even that long ago and still affects many people, especially in eastern Europe. Doesn't matter if you're doing edgy horrorshootings or cosplay, there is a time and place for stuff like this.

The location in the pictures aren't even that unique. There are enough forgotten places which look the same.
Maybe it wouldn't bother me too much if he wouldn't pretend that it was some deep awareness shooting or if he wouldn't do that much damage control after being called out. At least chose something fitting, like Fallout if you wanna go mainstream.
>>
File: IMG_20170527_224417_163.jpg (2MB, 3480x3480px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20170527_224417_163.jpg
2MB, 3480x3480px
>>9513587
I mean, it'd still be pretty neat to do something like a STALKER cosplay while actually in the exclusion zone. And I would imagine the average Ukrainian would be too preoccupied with the whole civil war they have going on to really care about some semi-edgy American doing cosplay.
>>
>>9512327
I would if the environment was something you can't easily recreate. Most of those photos you can create anywhere. The only one I was like okay was the radar/satellite array, and the animals, though you could rent those or hit up friends who might have them.
>>
>>9513629
Wasn't he from Germany? Makes it even worse lol
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.