[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

AwesomeCon

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 4

File: 1495674883374.jpg (451KB, 1200x1000px) Image search: [Google]
1495674883374.jpg
451KB, 1200x1000px
It's only a couple weeks away. Who here is going? This will be my first year, and the first convention that I'll go to in over 10 years. What should I expect? Any kickass parties or shows? Anything to avoid like the plague?
>>
File: 1495763218433.jpg (171KB, 462x533px) Image search: [Google]
1495763218433.jpg
171KB, 462x533px
Really? Fucking nobody? I know it's not as big as Otakon, but shit, at least they have a decent lineup every year.

Or maybe it's filled with too many people that aren't involved in the deep-web?
>>
My ex was a big Tennant fan so I was going to. But probably won't now.
>>
File: niggayouserious.png (616KB, 1363x830px) Image search: [Google]
niggayouserious.png
616KB, 1363x830px
>>9504445
>4chan = deep web.
>mfw
>>
>>9504531
Deeper than twitter and tumblr, so it counts.

Obviously this isn't an encrypted MIIRC or anything, but we do have a board for discussing fucking small underage female cartoon horses, so, you know.
>>
File: old.jpg (18KB, 403x389px) Image search: [Google]
old.jpg
18KB, 403x389px
>>9504445
>deep-web
>>
I'm going. It's my first time, too. I don't think there's anything special about this con, from what I hear, it's just got an impressive guest list.
>>
Well, this sure looks like it's shaping up to be a fun con that nobody is going to.
>>
Its just a comicon basically. It mostly just uses the exhibit halls with a few panels here and there. The con is not the most exciting, but definitely solid every year. Actually the con is huge and draws more people than Otakon.
>>
>>9504445
I'll be down in Florida for that weekend. But I've went the last two years. Very typical comic con style with a big dealers hall and some panels. So there isn't much to expect aside from waiting in lines for autographs and checking out the convention center to speculate how Otakon will utilize it.

Whatever the fuck you do, do NOT goto the official after party.
>Went to the after party last year
>Waited outside in line for hour+
>Finally inside, get a swagbag full of comics.
>The space is VERY small and cramped up, they had a 2nd floor but blocked it off for some god awful reason.
>Try to get drinks, 2-3 bartenders dealing with a crowd of nerds ordering high amounts of drinks.
>Waited about over an hour before giving up and got drunk at the hotel bar I was staying at.
>>
>>9510313
Hotel bars are always better, especially if you're after a cocktail instead of just shots and pints.
>>
>>9510313
Anon you just saved me $20. If I decide to go last second I'll have to buy you a drink.
>>
>>9510313
Con after parties are pretty much for hookups anyway.
>>
I'll daytrip on Saturday just to check the space out ahead of Otakon.
>>
Any Lolitas going? Want to get together for drinks in the evening Saturday?
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.