[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

so how Does seaGulls do to Be able to feed their materialistic

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 2

File: qqee.png (573KB, 544x469px) Image search: [Google]
qqee.png
573KB, 544x469px
so how Does seaGulls do to Be able to feed their materialistic needs?

I'm kinda new to this honestly, but so far i was able to manage...
>>
>>9500312
English please? Are you asking how we can afford our hobbies?
>>
>>9500331
yes sorry for my bad english.
>>
>>9500312
Do be the work money get pay for do wear good done
>>
Some people actually work hard and save. Most people though have parents who pay for it or use credit cards/student loans
>>
I use the money I earn at my job.
>>
>>9500344
but if do be work, than how ever be seagal?
where was u when 9/11 was kill?
>>
As a student

save in daily life
Do not eat at restaurants
Walk/cycle instead of taking public transport
do not buy unnecessary stuff: candies, magazines, cinema.
Bring homemade food instead of buying lunch
and then
Do not buy cheap clothes just because they are cheap. Look for good deals in Lacemarket or closetchild.
Lurk a lot there so you get an idea of how prices fluctuate from one print/cut/desired item to another. You would be surprised how cheap things can go.
>>
I use my husband's money lol

But yeah honestly mine is a mix of my husband and my own money. For lolita I can get a dress for my birthday + Christmas so I've been slowly building up my wardrobe that way plus spending my own money on it. I've never uses his money to buy a brand new dress or crazy priced second hand dress. Most of the dresses he's bought me have been under $200. He has a good job so I don't feel bad and we are financially comfortable to afford it
>>
>>9500455
What will you do when he trades you in for a younger model?
>>
I sell stuff on eBay and use the extra money it puts into my PayPal account.
>>
>>9500448
Only do this if you can stand it though. I find if I deny myself all pleasures in daily life to afford j-fash I start to resent it, because at the end of the day wearing it to the cinema, or out to a restaurant is the end goal for me. No point in having a massive closet if you can't afford to wear it anywhere nice.
>>
>>9500490
Screw him with alimony.
>>
>>9500496
well, then I enjoy going out for summer walks and take my dresses to normie parties or family-restaurant things where I don't pay.
>>
>>9500312
Software engineering.
Seriously though, I was under the impression most Lolitas work, like adults,and that's why actual quality Lolitas you see running around are more in their 20's+.

>>9500385
who the FUCK uses student loans for dresses. Hope they enjoy their dresses now because it isn't like they're having a future with that mindset.

That being said, this has got to be a troll thread.
>>
>>9500506
>loan money

I use scholarship money, which I don't have to pay later, and only after my actual needs are covered: food, transport, rent, etc.

Not loan, just scholarship
>>
>>9500507
Ok not nearly as bad. Congrats on the nice scholarship then.
>>
>>9500507
Another scholarship gull here. I have a few thousand to play with each year it's great!
>>
Husband's income. He makes a comfortable 6000 USD a month. We also live somewhere were living costs are really low and standard of life is high. I can generally afford to buy 2 main pieces a month, and we go to Japan twice a year.

I'm still finishing school. But I'm launching a business the following year so hopefully that's successful. I'd like to visit European and American events.
>>
>>9500312
Sugardaddys.
>>
Wait tables for cash moneys, cook own food and avoid going out to save the cash moneys, look for things I want second-hand = how I afford stuff

I would suggest prioritizing savings in the beginning though. I only started buying j-fash and expensive character merch once I had enough of a safety net that i didn't feel nervous whenever I dropped big money on things.
>>
>>9500507
Yet another scholarship gull. This year I received my first big one I could use entirely for myself. Thank you, government.
>>
File: 1495154779716.jpg (240KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
1495154779716.jpg
240KB, 600x600px
>tfw using your dad's alimony to buy dresses
>>
>guy
>anabolic steroids, anxcillaries, hormones
>costumes, tickets, accommodation
>mmo cash shops

im thinking of doing gay4pay in the city on saturdays to supplement my salary.

no penetration so its 100% straight.(unlesa by some miracle some 16yo qt femboy actually wanta to pay for it)
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.