[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Cakes & Couture: Paypal Dispute Edition

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 433
Thread images: 28

File: 1495598104869.jpg (1MB, 2000x2000px) Image search: [Google]
1495598104869.jpg
1MB, 2000x2000px
Previous thread >>9487293

Please keep this on topic about the event and the goings-on about it.
No real names and blurr out all facebook names to avoid getting this banned.

>Lolitaplusgeek video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=06TfppIXVpc
>>
small recap of last threads:
>Mini convention in Florida
>$80-$150 ticket prize
>claimed to be a "catered" event
>"catered food" includes plate of starbursts, devil dogs, and packaged children's snacks.
>"Outside catering company" turns out to be B-chan with a fake company.
>dress code but allowed her friends in dressed like itas/goths
>same friends were "VIP" and had triple the amount of raffle tickets everyone else had
>as a result her friends won half the raffle prizes.
>ran out of their shitty food and sugar for the tea
>Ran out of hot water as well. (which we all had to walk across the room to get ourselves)
>no milk, honey, cream, or ANYTHING for the tea
>Mimosas promised for VIP, but only part of the VIP got mimosas.

>Lors Video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kHdlyC96klA [Embed]
>>
>>9497035
>Only part of the VIPs got mimosas

Some of them were underage.
>>
>>9497067

> Some of them were underage

They promised mimosas to underage guests? lol
>>
>>9497067
Yeah one of the girls got 2 cause her friend didnt want hers and so she took it. So she took a drink that could have gone to another vip, i think she was underage as well{not to sure though}.
>>
>B-chan trying to white knight herself and making a fool out of herself
>anons showing how easy good and cheap catering could have been
>bellydancers as entertaiment section in the fashion show
>volunteers didn't get any compensation and had to buy a full price ticket
>people opening papal disputes for their tickets
>normies went into the event room asking questions and made photos and none of the staff did a thing about it
>only one out of eight staff members did table duty and didn't even have a tray
>Most likely most of the budget went on paying for all of the flights and hotels of the guests like Lor, Chokelate and Heanuli
>The coordinate contest still doens't have the winner announced
>>
Stop hiding behind anonymity to make these ridiculous assertions. Or are you all afraid of a defamation claim?
>>
>>9497091
Hi B-chan Welcome to thread #3
>>
>>9497091
i'm sure the numbers of girls making paypal claims and complaining on facebook aren't anonymous
>>
>>9497094
Go fuck yourself.
>>
>>9497098
I haven't seen anyone complaining on Facebook. On the contrary. People on Facebook seem to be putting on this facade and saying "the event was ok. Could improve, but I had a lot of fun" and trying to be all proper and nice.
>>
>>9497102
That just proves it...
>>
>>9497102
Why come on here to try to white-knight yourself and try to be nasty to anyone who opposes your views or calls you out? This is /CGL/. No one cares about your feelings. Instead, you should just take everything you read on here and use it to improve yourself. You need it, honey. If it's too much for you to bare, then don't come on these threads. Do yourself that favor and turn a blind eye.

Good luck on the PayPal claims, btw. You'll need it. You better start getting some more hours in at work so you can return all that money.
>>
>>9497094
B-chan sighted! Welcome!
>>
>>9497126
Sorry. Meant for >>9497091.
>>
>>9497091
I hope someone is just pretending to be b-chan or friend. I know you arent that stupid to try to defend yourself by telling everyone to blindly support. I'm a member of an ethnic group. In the past supporting was a good thing but now 75% of the time people use it to half-do something. I only support if they work hard or some channels are closed to them. I overpaid for an item because the lady couldnt source for less-fine. I bought $30 tea cause I thought I was supporting only to find she marked up the tea and it was a pyramid scheme-i was mad. Lol.
B-chan had no limitations except supposedly her weight. As a plump person I know to arrive early to plan. She shouldve gotten there first to lay things out and gave a few tickets away so people will pick up food and serve.
If the community really wanted those guests and were willing to pay for that then it wouldve shown. Example: lets say I love lor and lockshop. How much would I pay to meet them without food. Maybe someone would pay $80 for that. But the lure was a day of fancy. Not just meeting lor & locshop. Hanuli seemed to deliver, thou.
>>
>>9497102
Don't get angry because you got found out so easily. It can't be helped when you keep posting such obvious comments.
>>
>>9497094
IDK... Could be M-kun. He's known to threaten with legal actions and lawsuits.
>>
I can't believe people are still posting about this desu I'm not sure if there is more to discuss the event was shit and the vips were embarrassing at best down right gross at worst. Will the anons not let this die as an example of are there details you guys still want to know?
>>
>>9497171
No this is going to keep going. Everytime b is with one of her friends someone is going to come here and write, " I just figured out b friends won all the gifts" or " b owned the event team". At $80-150 with blantant problems, no it wont die. Cause she isnt acknowledging anything. Teas are different than cons. Problem people can throw a good con //more people. Teas are small. She will get only new itas unless she addresses this.
>>
>>9497171
I just want to know what comes out of the PayPal claims.
>>
>>9497221
Nothing, because they're frivolous.
>>
>>9497171
What are you doing trying to sage the thread. Face facts dear.
>>9497221
Each side needs to explain why they are right.
>>9497221
I think you are samefagging. Lol. Are you trting to convince people not to file? They need to decide if they got their moneys worth even though there were lies.
>>
>>9497203
>b owned the event team

We all knew she owned the event team (Steep Tampa). Some of us just weren't aware of her reputation.
>>
>>9497230

You think, B-chan? Hmmm...
>>
>>9497230

Sure they are.
>>
File: 1494992618948.png (256KB, 498x486px) Image search: [Google]
1494992618948.png
256KB, 498x486px
>>9497102
Hey B-chan how does it feel that you messed up so badly theres 3 threads about it now and people are filing paypal claims? Dont worry i wanna host some meets and ill work my way up to hosting a huge event later next year. Ill even let you in for free to let you see how its done.
>>
>>9497035
>not mentioning the belly dancers or samefagging/selfposting that led to /cgl/ becoming aware of the event
Shameful
>>
Dude. Why does B chan keep coming back to these threads? As if anyone is on her side on fucking /cgl/
>>
>>9497091
Lmao are you seriously trying to imply you would sue for defamation because you scammed people out of their fucking money??
>>
>>9497307
Let her do it. Sue us. She'd lose the lawsuit anyways.
>>
Fluffy kawii video showed a fun event. B-chan got a great turn out. Everyone seemed prepared. The models had a theme. So, that tells me that she planned on cheaping out at the start.
>>9491629
Everyone was so unexpected looking no one saw the ball pit pool. Lol.
>>
>>9497461
I feel like she doesn't understand how expensive it would be to bring a case to court. The money she'd get if she won (which she wouldn't unless she hired a top lawyer) would have to be a sizeable amount to cover the legal fees.
>>
I know Missouri is shit compared to Florida's comm sizes but this video makes this look leagues better than Paradiso.

They had chairs at least lmaoo
>>
>>9497565
Was Paradiso bad too? The video makes Cakes and Couture look a lot better than it actually was.
>>
>>9497230
>asking money back for an event where things that were advertised weren't there is frivolous
>I'll push for defamation charges if you go off anon

Do you understand what frivolous means in the world of the courts?
>>
>>9497710
It's probably M-kun posting this. He doesn't know what he's talking about. He just pretends.
>>
>>9497578
Paradiso was great
???
>>
No updates since 9:00 pm on Sunday? Is this thread dead before it even starts?
>>
>>9498171
This is the 3rd page of it, how much more is there to discuss unless people follow through with PayPal disputes and report on the outcome or unless B-chan says something more about a 2018 event? Most everything else has been talked about hasn't it?
>>
>>9498179
B-chan cancelled the 2018 event.
>>
>>9498179
It's the 3rd thread, but not the third page. It only has 1 page so far.
>>
>>9498185
She did, but she's giving out 20% off coupons to whoever fills out her survey, so she might've deleted the event page, but she might be thinking of creating a new page for the 2018 event later when she has "more details" about it.
>>
>>9498191
She is still planning events for the central FL comm in the next few months. If I were her I'd keep cakes and Couture next year as a goal and get rid of all events.in between.
>>
>>9498235
If this event was as bad as it seems, I'm surprised any of her events coming up don't have mass cancellations already. Who would attend?
>>
>>9498235
Yes, she's planning a witch-themed event in September, I think. So many activities and a DJ (probably same DJ that was at C&C). It all sounds too good to be true, honestly. She did make a point to mention that the food at the event will be "light appetizers". Probably covering her butt so people don't expect amazing food and complain later when it's just candy.
>>
>>9498260
Honestly, I'm a bit weirded out by this event. It all sounds great in theory, but it's witch/goth themed. That girl that was wearing the replica HL JSK wears vampire fangs. She was wearing them at Cakes and Couture. They seemed to fit the theme of her so called coord, but she's also wearing them in almost all of the pictures on her Facebook, and so are a lot of the people in her pictures. I'm afraid this event has something to do with some weird vampire witch paganism thing.
>>
>>9498249
I wouldn't mind going to some of her smaller events as long as she's only taking care of the activities aspect of it. If they're at a tea place or restaurant, I know she won't have anything to do with food prep and the food will be ok. She seems to do fine that way. Last time she hosted a meet at a tea house it was all great even though she arrived an hour late as usual. We had a lot of fun, but that's because she had to do minimal event planning (tea reservations and getting raffle prizes). I would not pay $80+, tho. I think $25-$30 is as high as I'll go with her.
>>
>>9498235
Agreed. She'd have a lot of time to plan and think things through to try to make a better event. Instead she's decided to host her next big event in September, leaving only 4 months to plan it. She doesn't even have a venue for it yet or started selling tickets. She's setting herself up for failure, I'm afraid. It's all good. Even if the event is crap and she only serves Halloween candy and pretzels, her white knight friends will still ass-pat her and congratulate her on a job well done.
>>
>>9498271
Forgot to mention. I don't know if B is into the whole vampire culture thing, but she hangs out with them at the castle quite a bit, so I have a hunch that she also belongs to that obscure group.
>>
Well I did not see any evidence of 'cake' nor 'couture' in the event photos of guests so y'all down there just making lolita events overall look bad with this kind of thing in general. Tacky muffins in wrappers, candy and VIPs in replicas are not elegant at all. A wig merchant and a YouTube 'personality' for main guests is a joke. It was the correct market for Haenuli with her big sizes, I guess? So I hope she did well at least.
>>
>>9498293
I have been, rather unfortunately, roped into being completely in charge of large events. I have no previous training or experience, and I completely lack any drive to make an event good because I just do not care. My last event went perfectly and I had two months. The event space was lovely, catering was minimal but delicious (buffet style because fuck service), music was just a local dj but he had been briefed about the crowd's music tastes... I didn't even make a spread sheet, I wrote almost NOTHING down, I just asked around my friend group for assistance setting up, there were no pre-sale tickets only a line at the door... I just

HOW DO YOU FUCK UP THIS BAD????
>>
>>9498299

>Tacky muffins in wrappers
And the tiny stake petit fours that she served at "tea". Those were the only things slightly resembling "cakes" at this event.

The "couture" was well represented by the majority of the guests (not including the VIPs or B's ita friends) and the fashion show designers, but the event wasn't at all as "lavish" as she advertised that it was going to be.
>>
>>9498299

>It was the correct market for Haenuli with her big sizes, I guess?

Ironic because the tights and the dress that Haenuli donated for the raffle were not at all plus size friendly. The tights would fit an L at most (I "won" a pair. I'm an M-L size and the tights barely fit. I don't think they could stretch more than what they stretch on me and they're a bit tight in the thigh area honestly.) and that dress looked like it could only fit a tiny waist 24 inches at most. It was maybe a size XS-S. No more than that.
>>
>>9498301

I think it all just comes down to taste level in the end and B-chan thinks that she knows the meaning of "lavish" but she can't execute it well because she's tacky and cheap. I think someone with finer taste in things would've been able to pull this off.
>>
>>9498309
I meant *stale petit fours not stake. XD
>>
Ok so now that everyone knows that her taste is lacking, and her planning stinks, who will attend the future events she plans? Because for every one she plans, that's one less potential good event someone else can plan for fear of the dates clashing or feeling like they are competing for attendees. People will only attend so many lolita events per season.
>>
>>9498331
Not me. Not giving her any more of my money. Besides, like I mentioned, that "witch's ball" stuff creeps me out. Besides, it'll probably be all the way out in Tampa and I'm not about to spend the money on lodging since I live all the way on the opposite side of the state and the event is going to be held at night. That's the only big event she has planned it seems. The other event she scheduled is for a crafting meet and I'm not real interested in learning how to glue some tulle and fake flowers together to make a tacky veil when I already know how to make them and don't really like to wear them.
>>
>>9498331

>People will only attend so many lolita events per season.

I know what you mean. I'm one of those people. I had the choice of attending this or the ILD event and I chose Cakes & Couture because it seemed like a bigger, more extravagant event. I wish I would've chosen to go to the ILD event instead. I couldn't request ILD off at work because I had already requested for Cakes & Couture and they were only 2 weeks apart. Plus I needed the hours because giving B-chan all this money and staying at a hotel that night set me back a bit on funds.
>>
>>9498334
>The other event she scheduled is for a crafting meet
She'll probably ask for some fee for materials. Ends up bringing materials that she already had at home from her stash and pockets the money that attendees give her that was supposed to be used for buying brand new materials.
>>
>>9498318
dude, I think paying $5 for a carafe of tea is expensive. Cheapness is one thing, you would have to be a complete idiot to have that kind of event at those price points.
>>
>>9498364
Cheapness in the money sense of things isn't really the problem here. There are plenty of cheap things that are nice. I've seen beautiful printed disposable paper plates and cups at $6 for a set of 10 that could easily be used. I'm frugal too. I usually refuse to pay $4 for a drink at Starbucks. She went and bought the most boring disposable plates that she could find. I meant that she's cheap as in she doesn't have an expensive taste. One can have expensive tastes, but be money savvy and know how to make something cheap look expensive. B-chan is tacky. Nothing to do with how much money she's willing to spend in things.

Which brings me to something: I remember I once had a conversation with her at a meet up at a restaurant and she kept complaining to the staff that The food that she ordered wasn't worth the price she was paying. Oh the irony!
>>
>>9498331
>fear of the dates clashing or feeling like they are competing for attendees
When the CFLS mods announced their ILD event, B had just announced her event shortly before that and her friends were all worried asking around "if you could only choose one of the 2 events, which one would you choose?" and "OMG they released their ticket prices and they're way cheaper than cakes and couture's. Do you think the value is fair? Are people going to choose the cheaper ILD event over Cakes and Couture?" And stuff like that. Like, they really felt threatened.
>>
>>9498314
>invited to event in the US of A
>in Florida of all places
>donates only XS-S dress
Can't tell if stupid or masterful trolling.
>>
>>9498430
She could've been genuinely ignorant. She's from Korea. An Asian country. People are generally smaller over there. But then again, she's been to the US countless times before and the whole reason that she makes bigger sizes is to cater to westerners, so she should've expected it.
>>
>>9498627
Is Haenuli plus size for Asian standards? Looking at her in pictures, her waist, bust, and legs look a bit chubby. She's not one of those skinny tiny Asian girls.
>>
>>9497106
I have seen a lot of Facebook complaints. Mostly "the event was eh but the people were cool" but when I talk to these people in person it's all say
>>
>>9498430
After the western fatties bullying her to make bigger sizes, she had to know. Once she arrived, she could clearly see the attendee average size, and she STILL decided to give a smaller size.
I think it's funny.
>>
>>9498635
They're afraid of saying their true feelings on Facebook because of the fear of others not accepting them. That's why they come on cgl as anon and say everything that they are really thinking.
>>
>>9498637
She should've donated a skirt with an elastic waistband instead. It is easier to make those to fit a variety of sizes. I don't know if the JSK that she donated had shirring or could accomodate a bigger size. I doubt it. But making a multi-size JSK is a bit more tricky. Maybe she thought because it's Florida, people hang around in bikinis all day and have perfect tanned, skinny bodies.

Anyways, the dress that she donated looked so tacky and not to "designer" standards. I don't know if the fabric was designed by her or if she just went to the nearest fabric store in Korea and bought the cheapest cupcake print fabric she could find and cheap lace. Looked like a print you could find at the Walmart fabric section for $2 a yard. The print plus the contrasting color ruffles looked tacky. The dress looked cheap and homemade in a good way way (I'm all for handmade Lolita, but you have to be a good designer and seamstress to pull it off). She should've just donated one of her more well-known prints instead. Maybe something from a past collection like she did with the tights.
>>
>>9498654
>The dress looked cheap and homemade in a good way

*not on a good way.
>>
She probably donated something she was having difficulty selling.
>>
>>9498654
Ugh how ungracious. You all are lucky she donated anything at all to what has clearly been established as a very low-class event. Tacky dress sounds just right for a tacky event. Most lolita clothing is one size and boohoo for you if you don't fit into it. And you know what? I'm glad for that.
>>
>>9498658
She said it was especially designed, "Cakes and Couture exclusive", one of a kind JSK. It's nice if her that she took the time to make the dress and donate it, but it was subpar and could not fit the general audience there.
>>
>>9498664
> Tacky dress sounds just right for a tacky event.

My thoughts exactly!
>>
>>9498664
> Most lolita clothing is one size
Yes, if it were AP, BTSSB, IW, or any of the other well known Japanese lolita brands. But it's Haenuli we're talking about here. She specializes in bigger sizes. How ironic that she brought such a small dress to the event. She was very generous, but she missed the mark.

It's funny how none of the girls who won the dress could actually fit into it. There were a few attendees there that could've fit the dress, but that second girl who won it decided to keep it even though it was clearly too small for her. I could see that from my seat all the way across the room. Maybe she thought she could sell it or have it altered.
>>
>>9498677
It's very tasteless, tactless and frankly, tacky to sell an event gift. I hope she can have it altered. It was generous of Haenuli to give a gift for the raffle much less several and one being a special dress. To critique a gift like this is really very rude, you know. I hope someone tells her how ungrateful and rude the people are about her gifts, and she never comes back. You don't deserve a guest of her caliber AT ALL if this is how you gossip about them. It's certainly not her fault that most of you are landwhales now is it?
>>
>>9498686
> It's certainly not her fault that most of you are landwhales now is it?
But she already knew that fact.
>>
>>9498691
It wouldn't really be fair on the people who aren't fat to donate a larger dress.
>>
>>9498686
>It's very tasteless, tactless and frankly, tacky to sell an event gift.
Only this wasn't really a "gift". The girl who won it payed good money for her ticket to this shit show and probably payed for extra raffle tickets. The dress looked like it could cost $60 at most (less than what she payed for her ticket), so selling it would return that money to her pocket. I would've sold it too if it had been me.
>>
>>9498664
>>9498686
Who the hell are you, some kind of hardcore Hanueli fan girl or what? The dresses looked like shit even for Hanueli's standards and bringing XS dresses to an event in fucking Florida of all places in the country when her company relies on the fatties for business was, as another anon said, either stupid or hilarious trolling. And I don't know many self respecting lolitas who would be caught dead in those tacky af dresses to begin with. You're acting like dresses being raffles off are some precious gift, the 80-150 dollar tickets paid for the raffle to be there in the first place, so it's hardly a gift as it was more a 'lol yeah everything fucking sucked so here's a lame dress for your trouble kek'
And I hope she doesn't come back for a large scale event like that. Hanueli's name only attracts fat itas like B-chan and the rest of her planetary system.
>>
File: IMG_3916.jpg (40KB, 479x701px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3916.jpg
40KB, 479x701px
>>9498430
The dress in question.
>>
>>9498696
She probably made a normal sized dress and people are fussing, just like fatties cried when she wouldn't make land-whale sizes in some previous release even though she already makes more generous sizes than most. Did anyone even buy some of her dresses at this event, I wonder?
>>
This thread makes me wish we could have a weight prerequisite to events. Holy shit, the entitlement. That dress doesn't look like shit to me and how was Haenuli supposed to know the meet would be full of hamplanets? Just because she makes bigger sizes doesn't mean she knows who's going to attend the event.
>>
>>9498630
Have you seen Asian sizes?

But yes she is. I'm also thinking she was probably running low in stock because of how many events she's doing.
>>
>>9498698
Dig deeper, I hope people show this thread to everyone they know so all brands know to avoid the events down there because what you paid for was the event and for the guests to be there. Gifts for raffle are extras, not something to make up for your shitty hostess mis-managing the event. Haenuli is a good fit because a lot of you there are fat but a raffle gift isn't a guaranteed fit or supposed to be catering to your tastes. It's a cute dress from what I can see of it, even the photo is low quality. Most brands don't give their best item for the event raffle but if it is a one time design whoever won it was lucky for that fact alone.
>>
>>9498711
>This thread makes me wish we could have a weight prerequisite to events.
That's not really feasible because weight depends a lot on height. Someone could say I'm 130 lb and be 5 feet (that's a BMI of 25.4 which is considered overweight) and another person could say I'm 160 lb and be as tall as 5'9 (BMI of 23.6 considered normal weight). You cannot judge if a person is overweight or not based solely on weight.
>>
>>9498711
Larger events with brand guests do require you to wear at least something of the featured guest brand so that way at least the fatties have to purchase an accessory if they can't fit into a main piece or blouse. That's about as good as it ever gets except for private events that aren't greedy for ticket sales and can be a little more selective of the guests than this event was.
>>
>>9498698
> Hanueli's name only attracts fat itas like B-chan and the rest of her planetary system.
So true. B and her friends are all hardcore Haenuli fans. They're all overweight (some more than others). I don't really care for Haenuli and I'm honestly tired about the fact that at every single meet, all we do is talk about Haenuli stuff and her new releases.
>>
>>9498635
>the people were cool
They were, but you shouldn't need to pay $80+ to go talk to "cool" people. You can do that at a free meet up or way cheaper event. Meeting and talking to cool people wasn't something you were paying for.
>>
>>9498686
>a guest of her caliber
Don't make me laugh. She's just some business woman and her designs aren't all that. Plus she's known for tracing stuff for her prints and replicating other indie brands' accessories.
>>
>>9498703
Sorry, but this dress looks like something you could buy on Etsy for $40-$60 or something you'd see posted on the lolita sewing groups on Facebook. Can't say this is designer quality.
>>
>>9498703
Trolling confirmed then. That is ugly as sin.
>>
>>9498715
>Gifts for raffle are extras, not something to make up for your shitty hostess mis-managing the event.
Uh...no. Event ticket sales go into paying for raffle prizes too. B-chan clearly stated that in the FAQ section of her webpage. Sure, you win something that is worth more than what you payed, but you still contributed money into buying those things and more if you bought extra raffle tickets.
>>
>>9498773

And the tights that she gave out that were specifically designed for the event had "Cakes & Couture" written in bright gold letters across the crotch area. lol At least it's all the way up there and isn't visible. I might be able to actually use them in a coord. Had they had "Cakes & Couture" written all over, I would've donated them to Good Will.

Also they had this terrible stench when I took them out of the package. Must be some factory smell. They smelled like food. Kind of like cumin. Thankfully the smell went away when I washed them.
>>
Is this the club you're talking about that B chan and her friends go to? Because if it is I would not attend any events with any creeps trying to drink my fucking blood. No thanks.
http://www.tampabay.com/features/humaninterest/v-is-for-voracious-vampire-culture-unveiled/1027763
>>
>>9498776
Your hostess might have been lying to you. Usually vendor guests know they will be asked to contribute a few prizes to the event raffle but they usually aren't paid for them at all, it's a contribution and a tax write off. If it was something negotiated before-hand then I guess you can ask your hostess why she did not specify that the dress was at least a certain size IF she indeed had to pay for it, which I highly doubt. Don't you think, as a fatty, representing a lot of other fatties, that size would be something important to make sure of on something you were all actually paying for?
>>
>>9498804
This B-chan doesn't seem like the kind of person who gives a single fuck about whether or not another person, fellow fatty or not, can fit into a dress. On the other hand, it was her friends who had most of the raffle tickets and all of them were obese too.
>>
>>9498726
I've noticed people do that a lot on here with waist size too. I've seen comments about above a 26" waist being fat, and while that's debatably true if you're 5"0, for someone who's 5"8 or taller it's actually below the cutoff for dangerously small. Sage for ot
>>
>>9498800
Yes, that's it! The Castle in Ybor City.
She had an after party there after Cakes & Couture. I didn't go. That place scares the crap out of me.
>>
>>9498814
Most models have waists smaller than 26" and they are a lot taller than 5'8 and now are required to have healthy range BMI. Also sage
>>
>>9498819
Did anyone go to the after party? I wouldn't be surprised to see all the VIP from Cakes & Couture attending there at this point lol This is sounding more and more of a nightmare in the making, god.
>>
>>9498824
Probably the girl in the HL replica, ogre-kun, and braless ita. And B-chan of course. I hope they didn't take Lor and Haenuli there too. Lor seemed tired and sick in the video, so maybe she missed out. But yes, I do want to know if anyone from regular attendees went and how it turned out.
>>
>>9497035
>same friends were "VIP" and had triple the amount of raffle tickets everyone else had

How exactly did this happen? Do you have to buy the raffle tickets or are they distributed evenly? If they bought them with their own money then I don't think there's any issue with them winning a lot. If not then that's fucking shitty on a massive scale.
>>
>>9498698
I'm a hardcore haenuli fan, but of the dresses that don't seem to be as popular.
>>
>>9498828
>Lor seemed tired and sick in the video
Sounds like someone has been feeding on her.
>>
>>9498828
Honestly after 9-10 hours at this event, I doubt anyone had the energy to go to that goth club afterwards. Granted the afterparty started 2 hours after the end of Cakes and Couture, so there was a little time to rest or get changed. I just saw everyone changing into jeans and t-shirt at the end and saying they were going out to eat. Off course because they were probably hungry as hell after having only eaten candy and 3 tiny sandwiches at noon.
>>
>>9498829
1 raffle ticket was included with general admission. If you bought a VIP ticket, she gave you extra raffle tickets. You could also buy as many as you wanted right before the raffle for $1 each.
>>
>>9498637
>>9498703
Never pander to fat fucks. They don't belong in lolita to begin with. It's meant to be elegant aristocrat, not ham planet mall goth. They shouldn't be able to fit into our clothes. The sizing in lolita is generous enough as it is.

TLDR Cakes and Countour would not have happened if it weren't for fat tumblr scum trying to take over all our shit.
>>
>>9498814
Stop being a jelly fat fuck. 24 inches is the healthy waist for someone that tall, you sound fat as shit.
>>
>>9498845
Don't hold back, anon, tell us how you really feel!

Tbh, I can't honestly say I disagree. The whole project and drama aftermath reads like a bad tumblr story.
>>
>>9498850
Are you stupid, or did you just do zero research? Ideal waist to height ratio is .4-.5, or 28"-33" for someone 5'8, 24" would give a ratio of .35 at that height and even lower for taller. If you want to say I'm too tall for lolita go right the fuck ahead but don't pretend height doesn't affect measurements, you dumb fuck.
>>
>>9498834
kek
>>
>>9498804
If that's the case and vendors have to donate items, attendees were still paying for their flights and hotels. The least they can do is donate an item for the raffle to thank them. I have to admit that Haenuli was extremely generous and brought a "thank you gift" for everyone. All attendees got the folder and comic book from her.
>>
Should have came to the tekko tea, nunu had better prizes there and better gift bags from all designers... lol
>>
>>9498829
Yeah, I think the raffle was fair. Even though the VIPs got more raffle tickets with their ticket purchase, the non-VIP guests had the same opportunity to go and buy as many tickets as they wanted. It's like that in every raffle. The more tickets you have in the pool, the higher chances you have of winning something. Maybe a lot of the guests were just fed up with B-chan by that time and didn't want to contribute any more money to her cause, thus didn't buy more raffle tickets. That was my reason for not buying any more raffle tickets at least. I just used my 1 ticket that I was given at the door. I only won a Haenuli pack, which is what everyone got at the end regardless.
>>
>>9498865
Nayrt but for women anywhere from .34 to .48 is in the healthy range for waist to height ratio, actually. :^) Frame size is also a big factor. People like models and many slim female athletes and dancers usually have a small frame and bone structure regardless of height so that will factor in.

But hell, I'd be happy if everyone would just achieve the healthier but easy to calculate range of "don't let your gut get bigger than 1/2 your height".
Sage again because this could be nit picked for days and no one who doesn't care already is gonna even read it.
>>
>>9498900
I want to attend lolita events outside of my comm's local area, but how do you find out about other events that are going on outside of your state/country when it's so hard to join other comms on Facebook that aren't in your area?
I was able to join the NYC comm and I get updates from them often. Unfortunately, it's not like I can hop on a plane from FL to NY easily for every one of their meets I want to attend. On the other hand, I tried joining the south FL comm, which I'd be willing to travel 3-4 hours by car to attend their meets in their area, but they denied my request because I don't live in their specific area.
Like I didn't even find out about Omnia Vanitas or Under The Sea or even OTTea Party until a few weeks before when some of the people I know were saying that they'd be going.
>>
>>9498934
We need teleportation machines ASAP.
>>
>>9498926
Can I ask where you got that range from? I saw it on shapefit, but the studies I'm looking at all seem to list .40 or .43 as the cutoff for underweight, although .43 definitely seems too high for that to me. Here's one: https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4671670/
Sage though because agreed, this is a useless topic for this thread.
>>
>>9498934
It's just networking. Keep up to date with the fb groups like Rc, COF, Lolita updates. You will see some stuff posted there itself but my engaging with Lolita's you can get them to be "friends" and just knowing a few efamous ppl on fb gets you knowledge about a lot of events. The big stuff is all public made events too so you don't need to be part of a certain comm.
>>
>>9498947
Plain old basic Wikipedia, to be sure I was getting the low/high range and wasn't getting it from some weird fitness nut website that artificially skewed the numbers or something. https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Waist-to-height_ratio
Final post and Sage because interesting to damn few and I dun wanna off-topic ban.
>>
>>9498934
There's a FB group for North American events
/groups/1378634652186863/
There's one for European events as well
/groups/1282728578450073/
>>
>>9498934
There is a Facebook group for North American events and I had no trouble networking with London or Paris event hosting groups, where my interests will hopefully turn into attendance at a few events next year. If you will realistically attend meets, message the comm mods and some will allow you to join.
>>
>>9498934
Events like that are usually posted in the country-wide comm, not a local one. You should be able to join the Tea Party Club in the UK for updates on events like Dream Masquerade carnival. European events tend to get cross-posted there but I think Street Fashion Europe (which organised Omnia Vanitas and Under the Sea) have their own page which you can join too.
>>
>>9498965
Sage for off topic

Wickipedia isn't considered a reliable source as anyone can edit it or write an article there without actually knowing anything about the topic. For example, there used to be an article there about lolita fashion that described us as attention-hungry nymphettes or something. It was hilarious.
If you're going to cite medical stuff especially, go to an actual medical journal, Mayoclinic, or NCBI. Those are accurate and reliable sources.
>>
>>9498834
Underrated post.
>>
>>9498985
I know right? Why are we derailing this thread about BMI. I need more details about the vampires! Is there anyone in the Florida area that has any more info about "The Castle"? Sounds like a creepy place to prey on unsuspecting girls, I see you B chan. Playing your attendees both ways, you're smarter than you look ;)
>>
>>9499010
> I need more details about the vampires!

Me too! More deets please!
All I know about The Castle is that B and her friends frequent it. In the past there have been a few girls in the comm hosting 21+ meets there and "vampire balls" and stuff like that. But it creeps the crap out of me. I don't want to be anywhere near that place.
>>
>>9499017

They (people at the club, not the lolitas) also host "fetish" events there and they have strippers. There was a photo of B on her personal FB where she was sitting on a chair while slapping a male stripper on the butt. Most embarrassing behavior!
>>
>>9498981
I checked the entry citations on the ratio tables, of course (as one does) and deemed them reliable enough for a casual discussion such as this. I am not a medical professional dispensing advice more serious than a friendly 'put down the fork, honey' to casual acquaintances and we aren't writing a clinical research paper here, more like gossiping at a virtual tea party. And no one but you or I really care anyway, which is unfortunate but ah well. Polite sage.
>>
>>9499019
Well I guess the phrase 'more will be revealed' really does apply here. Most embarrassing public behavior for a lolita hostess indeed. So do tell....was he a Vampire Stripper?
>>
>>9499019
I won't shame B Chan for going to an event with strippers, but to bring a whole lolita event there as an afterparty? Yuck.
Also, reading up her Black Mass Witches Ball I have a sneaking suspicion where it's going to be hosted now lol
"+ Children are always welcomed appetizers! (No persons under the age of 18 will be permitted inside.)"
Yeah, that doesn't sound creepy at all.
>>
>>9499029
IDK. He only had underwear in the photo.
>>
>>9499010
First she takes their money then she takes their BLOOOOD
>>
>>9499031
That's what I thought too. She hasn't revealed the venue yet, but I have a hunch that it'll be at The Castle.
>>
>>9499031
You are more generous than I am. If you want to host public lolita events that your underage comm members will attend, tell their parents about and refer those parents to you then it is less than ideal if you are seen spanking strippers on your FB page. God, I can't believe I even typed that, I'm stunned.
>>
>>9499026
No body talks like you unless they're full of shit.
>>
>>9498766
You are misinformed.
>>
>>9498793
..not to startle you anon, but a former lover of mine had pussy juice that smelled EXACTLY like cumin. Like, some nights I can't prep chicken without thinking about her.
Really hope you washed them before the try on.
>>
File: Screenshot_2017-04-28-14-47-35.jpg (447KB, 1080x1054px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2017-04-28-14-47-35.jpg
447KB, 1080x1054px
>>9499031
Wait, people under 18 are the appetizers????
>>
>>9499045
I'm honestly surprised why B Chan hasn't been banned by the community yet. They're allowing her to keep making events and continue to con people out of their money? It's almost pathetic really. Does the flight attendant event organizer do anything or does she just let this all fly? What is going on in this community, holy hell.
>>
>>9499060
Nayrt but she traced her Phantom print off a photo and has resold accessories that are also available on eBay, and at one point claimed to have created a brooch which was actually a ready-made replica of a French brand sold on AliExpress. She's not as bad as Choke but she's no bastion of originality, either.
>>
File: 1495356743834.png (270KB, 639x679px) Image search: [Google]
1495356743834.png
270KB, 639x679px
>>9499065
>>
>>9499067
Pretty sure that was just a stupid joke, like hurhur we so gawth we eat children.
>>
>>9499049
It was supposed to be funny and stupidly pretentious fake snooty-ness not serious anon, chill.
>>
>>9499060
On the contrary. She has been posted to BTB before for this issue. Most recently a Little Ted Roding Hood pin that she claimed to have designed herself. Ends up she bought it on wholesale and just sold it as is claiming that she and her staff made it. There's a thread about it here https://warosu.org/cgl/thread/9377488
It's dead now, but it's still a good read.
>>
>>9499065
ROFL off course I washed them before even trying them on. And I washed my hands so hard after I first took them out of the package. Pussy juice. XD
>>
>>9499071
Might be time for many of you to speak with your comm mods and make sure B-chan's events aren't considered to be official comm events anymore. She can do as she pleases and host what she wants but you don't have to allow her choices or behaviors to shit up your whole comm's reputation either, fair is fair.
>>
>>9499071
The mods want to portray this facade of acceptance and anti bullying and stuff. They went and created this webpage for the comm where you can let them know on anonymous if you have any concerns or are having any problems within the comm. so far that's been useless. They talk big and threaten with banning people, but they know that there'll be conflict if they ban B. She could use the "defamation" card against them. Flight attendant mod is no longer super active. She'll host events here and there, but the comm is being moded by her friend now and she's a bit spineless in my opinion. Flight attendant wasn't any better.
>>
>>9499034
So cheesy I had to laugh irl.

>>9499031
So what happens to the underage members in the comm? You'd think she'd wanna suck every last drop out of everyone she could. Although tbf they probably won't spend $80 and it's not like she'll price it any lower no matter how shit.
>>
>>9499106
So then it's up to members to make a stand and boycott B-chan's events. To be fair, y'all will have to stand together and also make your own comm events instead but you do NOT have to support her in her event-making when she has behaved so badly. I'm not sure she deserves kicking out of the comm but she shouldn't be making future comm events based on her behavior so far. My 2 cents.
>>
>>9499096
Still, all of her events are targeted to our comm. we can just make the choice to not attend her events and boycott her. The mods don't sponsor the events. Unfortunately with the way FB works, they have to make an event page for her and denying to do so would make them look bad or prejudicing and they're supposed to stay neutral.
>>
>>9499119
We've started making "monthly meet ups" again, but I'm quite confused on how the whole thing works. I'm not sure if there's already an event for that month, can you still host another one on a different day of the month? Or are there only 2 events allowed per month? If so, B chan has September completely booked with her craft meet and witch ball.
>>
>>9499128
Then unless you can stand together with enough members and boycott her events, you'll have to figure out an alternative, you are stuck with her representing your comm and holding events until something changes. But she really can't hold anything significant without enough paying attendees.
>>
>>9499134
You can host lots of group events, even if they overlap in date and times.
>>
>>9499134
The number of meets and who hosts them should be decided on by your comm members, sometimes it needs an anonymous vote.
>>
Ok, ok. Back to the event or the vampires or something.
>>
>>9499167
Well until she announces more about the new event or more dirt comes up on this past one, what's to be said? Everything else is just leftover starburst.
>>
>>9499019
I smell a BTB Secret in this, I hope.
>>
>>9499167
I didn't think vampires could be fat. Where are the carbs coming from if all they eat is blood and other people's energy (like that article said)?
>>
>>9499173
I made a secret/formatted the image a long time ago when I found the photo, but it's irrelevant to post it to BTB because she's not even wearing lolita in it and unless you know her and know that she's a lolita, you won't understand what it's got to do with lolita at all.

But I'll post the image on here if you all want to see it.
>>
>>9499179
Yes gawd plz
>>
File: IMG_3917.jpg (313KB, 540x529px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3917.jpg
313KB, 540x529px
>>9499195
Here you go. Enjoy!
>>
>>9499174
There's no rule against vampires eating doritos and cake.
>>
>>9499204
How could someone let themself get that fucking disgusting? She must be over 300 lbs, jesus fucking christ
>>
>>9499204
How is this related to C&C? You're just bringing stuff up from her personal life.
>>
>>9499230
True, but you all asked. Back to the event then.
>>
>>9499230
It's from the club that the after party was hosted at and possibly the next event venue. Just giving a heads up of what people missed out at C&C.
>>
>>9499171
Since no one ate the starbursts, I'm wondering if B chan took them home and is sitting on her couch eating them. She doesn't like to "waste food".
>>
>>9499230
If someone is scamming dollars from the comm via over-charging for shitty events, it's nice to see where the money goes? Hubba hubba.
>>
>>9499204
wow. She's so slutty.
>>
>>9499204
Why is the dude spanking himself too? XD
>>
Watching B-chan get dragged this badly is giving me life.
>>
Fuck the CFLS. Fuck Bchan.
I'm was kicked from the community group. No message. No mods reached out to me to talk. I went to check on coming up meet ups and it said *group is private please apply to join*. Im guessing fat ass b-Chan told them I filed a claim from PayPal and sent her a personal email. Maybe she thought I was bullying by asking money for my money back?
But fuck you CFLS if you don't have the decency to talk to me first and just straight up kick me and not letting me know the reason. Fuck you all. Obviously you are babying Bitch-chan and are too afraid to do anything with her so you'll continue to let her scam the community. Fine have fun cause obviously I don't need a shitty comm like you all saying to be *my friends*.
Bye cunts~
>>
>>9499342
Wtf is everyone in that comm cucked by B-chan or what?? Lmao and didn't they say 'we won't ban you for having a negative opinion about the event'?
>>
>>9499342
I was actually planning a trip to Florida and wanted to visit the comm, regardless of this C&C drama. Nice to know in advance that I shouldn't waste my time with them. I'm sorry you got booted like that anon. Maybe you and some other girls who have their shit together can form your own comm?
>>
>>9499342

Did you file a PayPal claim? Were you still a part of the comm before you did? If you weren't, or you don't regularly go to meets or participate in the online comm, they might'be deleted you because they "have too many inactive members". If you didn't reply to that post that L-channposted a couple of months back, then she could have deleted you because of inactivity. If they deleted you because you filed a PayPal claim, that's shitty of them. Especially because they're supposed to remain neutral and the issue was between you and B-chan. It had nothing to do with the comm. also, it seems B-chan had a huge argument with L-chan and Truly Darling just before Cakes and Couture, and L-chan is one of the comm mods (flight attendant), so why would they be taking her side is beyond me. If comm members want to file claims against B-chan, they shouldn't be afraid of getting banned from the comm since it's none of the CFLS's business. Like they said, they had nothing to do with planning, hosting, or sponsoring the event. It was solely Steep Tampa's (B-chan's) event and they couldn't intervene. It makes me sick to know that they're siding with her now.
>>
>>9499342
Please check your others folder. We contacted you several hours ago asking to talk.
>>
File: 1479163651033.png (52KB, 444x287px) Image search: [Google]
1479163651033.png
52KB, 444x287px
>>9499360
I was about to comment on this... why does B-chan have that entire mod team wrapped around her sausage fingers? They should ban her and make everyone else happy instead of kicking innocent people for doing nothing other than being upset and talking about it anonymously
>>
>>9499342
>sent her a personal email
Depending on what you wrote B-chan could have spun it as harassment or bullying, which I'm sure most comma have a strict Zero-Tolerance Policy on.
>>
>>9499360
>'we won't ban you for having a negative opinion about the event'

Maybe they think that if you file a PP claim, it's because you were told to do so on CGL and it's "against the comm rules" to participate on CGL. If you're caught posting here or on BTB, they'll ban you.
>>
>>9499369
So you kick people before they respond to you??
>a couple hours
It's fucking Memorial Day, people are busy doing things, are you serious?? That's how you treat your comm members?? Holy hell
>>
>>9499366
>Maybe you and some other girls who have their shit together can form your own comm?

If you form a comm in Orlando area, count me in! Everything seems to be happening in Tampa nowadays. I'm so tired of having to drive over there. The tragic in chaotic!
>>
>>9499377
Are you serious? There's more to CGL than the ita thread. I use the handmade and craft generals all the time, but because some thin skinned girls can't handle this site nobody in the comm is allowed to use CGL? That's ridiculous.
>>
>>9499381
Tbh same but everyone in Orlando seems super flakey.
>>
>>9499386
Yeah, that's a ridiculous rule desu and the comm should be even more embarassed than they already are right now.
>>
>>9499369
CFLS mods why are you here on CGL? Breaking your own rule of "no posting to CGL or other lolita hate sites". Maybe ya'll should get banned from your own comm.
>>
>>9499369
>if you use cgl youre out of the comm
>mods of comm clearly using cgl
Nice consistency you guys have over there.
>>
>>9499367
I was very active, and yes i filed a pp claim and sent B a message.
>>9499369
They did send my a message but for some reason i wasnt notified but still kicking without talking to me seem very off.
>>
File: 1479185910944.png (56KB, 446x400px) Image search: [Google]
1479185910944.png
56KB, 446x400px
>>9499395
>>9499392
>>
>>9499381
I meant the *traffic. Damn auto correct.
>>
Is anyone thinking about hiring an attorney and taking the matter to small claims court? I'm going to talk to a lawyer tomorrow.

Yes the legal cost would outweigh how much I spent on going to C&C, but justice must be served.
>>
I think it was the first C&C thread, there was a mod from CFLS upset because she couldn't get the comm members to approach her and file complaints off anon. This right here is why nobody wants to come forward, they get banned the second they do anything against B-chan. Like I said back then, you've failed your comm.
>>
>>9499403
if you are willing, then GODSPEED ANON
>>
>>9499403
If you have the money to spend, go for it.
>>
>>9499403
I don't think you need an attorney. A lot of small claims like this don't.
>>
>>9499377
Is it really against the comm rules? I've never heard of that. That's shitty. I've been a gull for like 10 years.
>>
>>9499377
If this is true that's the dumbest shit i've ever heard, especially since the mods and b-chan are pretty clearly posting here
Just admit that y'all are jerking off b-chans dick
>>
File: Screenshot_2017-05-29-16-40-27.png (292KB, 1440x1201px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2017-05-29-16-40-27.png
292KB, 1440x1201px
>>9499405
>We won't ban you if it's not a personal attack

Apparently you can't tell the difference between filing a paypal claim because you got scammed and a personal attack
>>
File: Screenshot_2017-05-29-16-41-47.png (343KB, 1440x1440px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2017-05-29-16-41-47.png
343KB, 1440x1440px
>>9499435
Rest of the post. Clearly some bullshit going on if you can't ban B-chan due to bias but are perfectly fine banning claim-anon for filing a claim.
>>
>>9499438
>act of bias
How is kicking a scamming, gossiping, bitchy, MASSIVELY problematic comm member bias? Does B-chan have dirt on the mods or fucking what?
>>
>>9499388
>everyone in Orlando seems super flakey.
True. A few years back when I joined, there was a meet to discuss the possibility of establishing a sub-comm for the Orlando area. Everyone agreed on it. It seemed like a great idea. Unfortunately it seems like the girl who came up with the whole thing never did anything about it and the plans fell through. I've noticed that whenever there's a meet that doesn't require a reservation/tickets/deposit, a lot of people who say that they'll be there. Ever show up and never contact the host to say that they won't be making it. Those people seem to be mostly the people from the Orlando area. So it's no surprise that the plans to form that comm never actually happened. Because the people who said they'd mod it flaked out.
>>
>>9499444
the only thing b-chan has dirt on is between her rolls, the mods are stupid to not ban her and end this shit storm
>>
>>9499204
>9204â–¶
>File: IMG_3917.jpg (313 KB, 540x529)
>>>9499195
>Here you go. Enjoy!
If B-Chan is who I think it is she was banned from the BJD community for recasts issues and trying to sell one without disclaiming it was a recasts.
>>
>>9499456
Do you have caps?
>>
File: IMG_3918.png (98KB, 640x1136px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3918.png
98KB, 640x1136px
>>9499418
From the CFLS "community etiquette" file.
>>
File: IMG_3919.png (133KB, 640x1136px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3919.png
133KB, 640x1136px
>>9499418
And another one.
>>
>>9499418
As long as your on anon they won't know who you are and won't ban you. Just watch what you say. Don't mention anything that might help them make a connection (i.e. Something you wore, did, or said at a meet).
>>
>>9499458
I only see REPOSTING photos. Which means complaining about someone being a shitty host of a shitty event is kosher.
>>
>>9499457
Let me check the Den of Angels archive for problem transactions so find the thread and I'll post
>>
>>9499464
They seem pretty lenient as long as it doesn't get personal, overly insulting B-chan and posting pictures that were posted on the comm are the big problems I see in this thread and others if it had just been kept to starburst plates and cringey belly dancers it would not have gotten to their attention.
>>
>>9499470
Much appreciated. I hope this bitch gets banned from everywhere she goes. Except the vampire bar, they might deserve each other.
>>
>>9499456
It's probably her. As far as I know, she collects or collected BJDs. She was really into it back when I met her. She doesn't mention them anymore, tho. Maybe she isn't into BJDs anymore.
>>
>>9499475
Even still, you can't prove that the pictures are being reposted. Maybe the person who took those photos are the ones posting them. That's the beauty of anonymity, I could be a member of CFLS or I could be some broad on the west coast watching this unfold for laughs.
>>
>>9499466
Yeah, I think they meant BTB with that, but it's been implied and mentioned by the mods before that talking shit about people -whether true or false information- on CGL is a no no.
>>
>>9499456
She is the same person. she got baned from DoA twice. Unfortunatly I can't remember the name of her second account. Her first account was ban for not shipping items as well as selling items then relisting them for sale after claiming they had been lost in the mail. I know the first UN was Amaira Rose
>>
>>9499470
Den of Angels still exists? Man, I feel old!
>>
>>9499475
Not necessarily. They watch /cgl/ like hawks for any mention of their own. It's kind of weird.
>>
>>9499456
She most definitely got banned on DoA for selling recasts on Ebay and claiming they were real. When the moderator team approached her about it she said she didn't know they were fake but they then found her accounts on recast groups where she had bought them and knew it was recast. She left the community after that and tried her next cash cow of "lolita" jewelry. I refuse to transact with her at all
>>
>>9499475
They learned about the first thread almost instantly, tho. And back then the thread still did not have any pictures or insults posted. It was just people complaining about the food.
>>
>>9499457
Found one of the old threads about her:
dolliehsanctuary com/sanctuary/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=6872
resinmuse com/338/facebook-recast-bjd-haven/

Still searching for the DoA announcement of the ban
>>
>>9499600
They're quoting a post from Tumblr which was dome to bid confessional and that's what the post said
>>
The recast group that kicked her speaks of it here http://resinmuse.com/338/facebook-recast-bjd-haven/
>>
No one gets banned so thoroughly throughout the BJD community without proof. She's a scammer.
>>
>>9499215
You literally cant get- and more importantly stay that large unless you eat like 4k+ calories a day and do literally nothing. Dont worry b-chan will eat herself to death within 20 years but eat herself out of lolita in less than 3. No wonder shes hosting a crafts event, she knows shes getting bigger and needs to learn how to sew her own coords. No fatty gets this big unless everything around her is enabling her eating habits and the comm being all tolerant is just feeding her behavior. If she hasnt already i bet she plans events around large accessable doors and the availability of heavy duty chairs to support her weight. The fat girl doesnt want the embarrassment of not being able to fit in tiny chairs at a cafe or doesnt want to go to an event where walking is required at all.
>>
>>9499074
You have about half of the story, it's all available to you if you want less reason to dislike her.
>>
File: screenshot244.jpg (21KB, 417x234px) Image search: [Google]
screenshot244.jpg
21KB, 417x234px
>>9499077
>>
>>9499634
That's not really a danger to your comm, rather an inconvenience and a pain in the butt to deal with. Being late and hosting a crappy event is probably partially due to her overweight, it's true. But I'd be looking at the budget aspect.

The hosting of comm events and handling any money for them should not ever be entrusted to a known scammer once she is discovered.
>>
>>9499634

>she knows shes getting bigger and needs to learn how to sew her own coords.

It's ok. She'll always have Haenuli and custom-size replicas.
>>
>>9499649
Don't forget Dollbe. Lot's of options for the morbidly obese these days.
>>
>>9499649
After this, if I were Haenuli I wouldn't sell her a damn thing. I'm sure the event wasn't very nice for the special guests or vendors either if it was this crappy for the paying guests.
>>
>>9499652
Wtf is that? Warn a person, my eyes, goddam!!!
>>
>>9499652

I feel like Dollbe is even more morbidly obese than b chan. But yes, that's another option. She knows how to splice 2 dresses into 1 too, so that's yet another option for b chan. If she can afford 2 of the same dress that is.
>>
>>9499664
With her fool-proof scamming how could she not afford two brand dresses to splice together? As much of a cunt she is, this bullshit event was a great way to make money, and if she has the mods wrapped around her finger where there's backlash for people trying to get their money back, she's in the clear. It sounds like she has a bit of a monopoly on organizing events, so unless the mods do their fucking job and get rid of her she'll scam the shit out of everybody again in a few months. She's obviously not new the scamming and lying, so I doubt she'd have a problem affording precious burando to chop to fuckin bits.
>>
I don't think the mods give a shit. If they did she would be booted.
She has talked shit about them and said she wants to take over being a mod and in control of the comm.
She hates pretty much everyone in our comm.
They do not have the balls to boot her.
She has caused more drama then any other person.

The mods need to know either B-Chan goes or our comm will break apart.
>>
>>9499664
I think they're about the same size or B chan is bigger. Dollbe has better shaped arms and more of a double chin rather than a halo of fat around her face. Both landwhalea though imo.
>>
File: DEXATI20170529193521.png (461KB, 627x397px) Image search: [Google]
DEXATI20170529193521.png
461KB, 627x397px
>>9499713
Dropped
>>
>>9499701
If B chan wants to be mod so bad, why not just create a new comm separate from CFLS?

I'm glad the CFLS mods are lurking on here. Even if they don't do anything about it, at least they're seeing all the facts and complaints for themselves.
>>
>>9499701
She thinks she can run a better comm. it's true that until recently CFLS was a bit dead. I think it all happened as a result of flight attendant becoming inactive. She was the one who used to host most of the meets and on a regular basis. If B thinks she can run a comm better, then she should make her own comm. I know quite a few people in the current comm that would follow after her. M-kun and K-chan and fatso M-chan for example.
>>
>>9499714
Dollbe's boobs are definitely bigger, but her legs/calves are definitely thinner than B chan's and she seems to have more curves to her body. B chan is just a tank.
>>
>>9499714
What is up with B's hair at this event? I don't even think she had makeup on. Looks like she rolled out of bed (running late I presume), put on some clothes and ran out the door.
>>
>>9499740
That's the only break I'll give her, and maybe I'm wrong but whatevs. As an event coordinator you're the one running around like a coked-out squirrel, so I don't really blame her for having kind of messy hair and not wearing makeup. Whenever I do events I always wear super simple outfits that are comfy to be buzzing around in (not that B-chan did much buzzing).
>>
>>9499740
It's a clip used for what's basically a french twist for lazy people. They're really out of date now, my mom wore one regularly throughout the 90's. B-chan fucked it up though and couldn't even make it somewhat neat.
>>
>>9499775
I don't think she's done any running around in a long time, choked out squirrel or otherwise.
>>
>>9499775
B-chan could've worn a full coordinate. Didn't even have to even wear a wig. She could've put her hair into a neat little bun with a bow clip. That would've made her look a bit more elegant at least. She could've even pulled it off without the makeup, just a bit of lipstick would've been enough. Honestly she didn't have to worry about getting messed up because all she did was sit for 90% of the time. When I heard she was running late that morning, I thought it was because she had to put her whole coord on.
>>
>>9499776
Because her hair is too short for it. She should've just let her hair down n the literal sense.
>>
>>9499714
I don't understand the appeal of Lolita when you don't have a waist.
>>
>>9499809
That's why you need a fuller skirt when you're bigger. To create the illusion of a waist. I don't think B chan ever wears a petti or wears a very minimal one, so she always just looks like a ball. Her skirt would take up quite a bit of space if she did wear a proper petti, so I'm really glad she doesn't.
>>
>>9499714
I don't get how people can live like this. Don't you get disgusted at yourself? She's literally a ball with arms.
>>
File: 1485213329025.png (247KB, 396x456px) Image search: [Google]
1485213329025.png
247KB, 396x456px
Surely the mods can't be stupid enough to let an ex-BJD scammer and current lolita scammer stay in their comm, much less defend her?
>>
>>9499858
Getting kicked from DoA not once but twice is serious business. They don't mess around.

The comm mods need to take the information and use it as leverage to at the very least make sure she never hosts anything again or handles money.
>>
>>9499740
>What is up with B's hair at this event? I don't even think she had makeup on. Looks like she rolled out of bed (rolling late I presume), put on some tarps and rolled out the door
Ftfy
>>
>>9499926
LMAO!
>>
Why did so few of you go to Disney with the guests the next day? That's kind of disappointing.
>>
>>9500120
it wasn't the next day, it was monday. the day after the event was mothers day (why she would plan her event for mothers day weekend idfk)
also who has the money to pay $80 for an event and then another $80+ for disney tickets????
>>
>>9500120
Most likely it was a private thing with B Chan so she can schmooze the guests for having to deal with such a shit fest. Why would she want to share her kawaii lolita guests to common plebs.
>>
>>9499106
Is there any option for some kind of secret ballot vote if the mods don't want to take action on their own?
>>
>>9500151
Adoodle.org or anonvote.com let anonymous polls be set up. Search 'anonymous online voting app' for more options
>>
>>9500145
I saw a few lolitas but not b-chan, I don't think, did she even go? She doesn't seem like the type to heffalump around Disney all day on foot, desu.
>>
>>9500164
She could have rented one of those scooters. I don't know if she has an annual pass, but a lot of passholders in Florida look just like her lol It was probably at least a planned day for the guests or at least a free day off for them before they had to fly back home.
>>
>>9500179
Hm, true. I forget people do that in some places because here people look at you like you're dogshit on a stick if you use a skootie-puff and you aren't legit card-carrying disabled, on oxygen or in a cast/on crutches or something.
>>
>>9499664
>Splice two dresses together to make one

Seriously? I guess I've never thought of how they get things in that size, but how the fuck can you do that and still have the dignity left to wear it?
>>
>>9500307
I think it's pretty obvious people that big have long forsaken their dignity.
>>
>>9499034
I snickered
>>
>>9499204
>that arm
I felt like eating a cookie but not anymore. It looks like a blob how can anyone with an ounce of self respect let themselves become so gross?
>>
File: images.jpg (8KB, 220x229px) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
8KB, 220x229px
>>9499714
Ugh how can you let yourself become that fat?
People that fat shouldnt be allowed into lolita especially if they ruin brand dresses by sewing two together to fit their landwhale blob of a body
>>
>>9500164
B chan did not go to Disney. She hung out with Lor at The Oxford Exchange on Sunday. They had tea. If B chan was in too much pain to work at her own event, she could not handle a full day of walking at Disney.
>>
>>9499366
I'm also wondering about this comm...
I remember getting the day off last minute and asking if I could attend a free event. I was told that to attend this free event that had no reservations whatsoever, I had to provide a 15 dollars "attendance fee" just to "ensure I'd show up" and that it'd be refunded if I did and they'd just take my money if I didn't.
The more I thought about it the skeevier it sounded. I'm a mod of my own comm at home, and I don't think I'd ever do that to my members.
>>
>>9499853
I'm more curious as how you can let yourself get that big and think it looks okay. Despite only weighing 108lbs I always worry about becoming that big.
>>
>>9500524
Yeah the members of this comm need to disband the current comm and make a new one with NEW mods, the current mods are clearly totally fucking inept, band the rules they make themselves, and are too chicken-shit to do the hard shit mods have to do: kick people the fuck out. If you don't have the balls to do that don't be a mod, being a mod isn't just some title you actually have a responsibility to your community, for fuck sake. Every single mod there should be absolutely goddamn ashamed.
>>
>>9500528
It just makes sense to me that if people continuously flake out on ticketed events or events where the host loses money, you would penalize the other person and ban them if they didn't return he cash as opposed to making someone pay 15 dollars to show up to a free public space. Things seem very weirdly reversed here.
>>
>>9500524
Same. $15 deposit to a FREE event seems ridiculous. Also, it was at a museum where if you were a Bank of America patron, you could get in for free. I have an account with them, so this event would've been completely free for me. FREE. Having to pay a deposit just to make people show up to a free event just seems counterproductive to me. I didn't know if I'd have that day off, so I marked myself as "not going". Had they not required the deposit, I would've showed up last minute because I ended up being free that day. I addressed this concerns with the mods over at their Town Hall page where you can post anonymously and they said they needed to discuss the issue of meet up attendance more thoroughly within themselves and left it at that.
>>
File: IMG_3921.png (124KB, 640x1136px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3921.png
124KB, 640x1136px
CFLS mod started a huge discussion in the comm page. It's screened so B chan can't see it. Unfortunately, even though some people who went to the event have posted, but I'm sure no one is going to say what the truly feel. Also these (refer to image)
> we will not ban people for filing PayPal claims.
>>
>>9500524
The initial idea was to go to the museum and then walk around the area and eat at one of the restaurants. Supposedly the $15 were to ensure that you show up in case they had to make a reservation at one of the restaurants, but the hostess never said which restaurant it'd be or if it required reservation and frankly, no one who went mentioned having gone to a restaurant afterwards and there weren't any photos or anything. I asked if I could come without paying the $15 as I just wanted to go straight home after the museum, and I was told that I still had to pay the $15 because "we want a good turnout". Entry to the museum was $5 and free if you had a Bank of America cardc I've never flaked to a meet be it free or otherwise. If I say I'll be there, I will. If I can't be there last minute or I'm running late, I'll let the host know over the event page or PM. I have to travel from out of Orlando or Tampa for meets a few hours, so I would tell them in not going to make it at least 1 hour in advance. That's enough time for them to work things out of know not to expect me. If it's a ticketed/reservation where I payed a deposit, I'll be there rain or shine. You can count on it. Common rules of decency that a lot of people in our comm are lacking and now we have to pay for other people's faults.
>>
>>9500544
Please post more if the discussion gets interesting. I've been following these threads since the first one but I'm not even American
>>
>>9500544
I'm just glad the mods seem like they want to take action and talk about this openly. While banning b-chan is what we all want on here, she didn't necessarily break any of their rules (at least that we can prove..we all felt scammed but she will just say "poor planning I'm sick etc" so it's he said she said) so I think cutting ties with her events is a good compromise and is definitely better than nothing. Also, people are a lot more forthcoming and blunt in the comments than I expected them to be. Not to the same level as here tho ofc
>>
File: IMG_3922.png (106KB, 640x1136px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3922.png
106KB, 640x1136px
>>9500554
This is what someone had to say about it on the town hall page. "bigger comms do it all the time". Is that really true? I had never heard of a comm doing that before. Seems like you do get your money back if you don't make it, but I think you'd have to prove why you couldn't make it to a meet or what your emergency was for them to give you your deposit back. This whole deposit stuff seems silly.
>>
>>9500566
I've never heard of a comm doing that either unless it's a paid event where you've reserved seats. You don't make someone pay a deposit to show up to a FREE EVENT, that's just ridiculous.
>>
>>9500566

"The deposit was small".

If it had been $5, I would've considered it "small", but $15 seems like bit too much for a free event.
>>
>>9500202

Here if you're fat, you are entitled to be "disabled".
>>
>>9500578
This. $5 is reasonable (despite the whole idea being ridiculous) but $15 is the meet hostess trying to profit off people if they have a last minute emergency.
>>
>>9500578
The deposit was $10 and the museum entry was only free if you were a boa card holder. I agree the system is less than desirable but it's crazy watching misinformation spiral like this.
>>
>>9500599
They're not from the comm so they don't really get how flakey the whole community is.

Planning an event without deposits or something of the sort is fucking impossible.
>>
>>9500554
If you show up without having paid the $15 deposit, would they shun you...? I just can't figure out how this would work. Paying a deposit for a meetup that involves reservations makes perfect sense. Deposits for a free meet to force people to show up? Nah. It's not like anyone loses money if only two people show up to a free meetup. It sucks to have a smaller turnout than expected, but not enough to demand ransom. Where does the money go if someone forfeits? Does the host pocket it?

>>9500566
My comm has 500+ members, nearly 100 of them active, and we've never required a deposit for a free meetup, ever.

>>9500599
Wouldn't the people who don't have a card just pay their own admission at the museum entrance?
>>
>>9500588
It was raised to 15 for me because I found out I could go a few days before... Raising it to fifteen dollars just because someone found out they could have a day off is even stranger to me. you know, since it's free and all. Making reservations for a place to eat, yeah I can totally understand that. But there weren't any reservations for anything. I could've just gone to the museum on my own. Given this weird rule and the general happenings of the central fl comm, it really discouraged me from even attempting to go to any of their meets and reading all of this drama gives me a heavy pass.
>>
>>9500624
You seriously could have just shown up and gotten in on your own. What were they going to do, have you evicted from the premises for being there without paying another girl some cash to be in their presence?
>>
Gosh the fl comm sounds like a mess, asking for a deposit for a free event with no reservations is a really scummy thing to do. Who cares if 3 people show up; you're not out any money
>>
>>9500599
I don't get why "the museum was only free if ___" requires a deposit though. The hostess wasn't paying for everyone, was she? And there was no restaurant after that required reservation for seating.

Maybe it's solely to prevent flakes and ensure people show up but it just sounds so baffling and would alienate people because who wants to basically pay someone a deposit for something that's not reserved/costing the hostess anything?
>>
>>9500627
I really didn't wanna bother with it at that point, would rather just go in lolita by myself somewhere fun. I'm glad I'm not the only one that thought sending money to a stranger for a free event was skeevy, especially when I asked and they seemingly had no idea where they were going to eat or what even was in the area.
>>
>>9500629
Well, it is Florida.
>>
>>9500544
I think after finding out that B Chan a known scammer in another community that would at least warrant her a ban so that people won't keep giving money to her for future events. I would also like to see if she can prove all the costs of this event without having extra money to pocket for herself, but that will be as likely as getting Donald Trump's tax return?
>>
>>9500566
The only place I've heard of doing this was a free bus tour company, and that's because their competitors kept booking all the tickets so they would register as sold out and customers would go to the competitor instead, which I doubt is an issue here.
>>
>>9500599

That's not really misinformation spiraling. Maybe the deposit was $10. Maybe it was $15. That's not the point. The point is that making members pay a deposit to a FREE event just because you want to control them into attending is messed up.
>>
>>9500607

I was wondering this as well. If I showed up to the museum in lolita without having payed the deposit, would they have shunned me? Banned me? Escorted me out? What if I had not known about the event and had coinsidentually gone to the museum in lolita by myself. Could I not have joined the group just because I didn't pay some deposit? I thought about doing this, but then I thought about all of the possible consequences.
>>
>>9500554

Not to mention that mods, flight attendant especially, are ones of the main culprits. Flight attendant says she's going to a meet (excluding reservations/ticketed events) and most of the time never shows up. Even before she got that job and was so "busy". One time there was a casual meet somewhere. I didn't go, but I later saw flight attendant post on her personal Facebook "I was supposed to go to a meet today, but I didn't feel like myself, so I ended up having tea with my friends instead". She was wearing lolita. Couldn't she just tell her friends that she had other plans that day and to have tea later? Infuriating. Especially coming from a mod.
>>
>>9500828
Honestly I don't know why flight attendant chan is still a mod if she isn't even active anymore. Guess she only cares about the community when she has her brown nose stuck up e-famous lolitas' asses =')
>>
>>9500753
If she is in the right, and I doubt that she is, it should be easy for her to pull up her transaction history online where it lists everything that she payed for and how much she payed. Also how much income she had from her website. Unless she paid for everything in cash, which I doubt. I don't think she'd be that smart to pay for everything in cash so that she can hide what she really paid.
>>
>>9500828
Being a flight attendant for the first couple of years has an incredibly bad work/life balance. You don't have a set schedule and you're on call 24/7 especially during the holidays. Being a Mod in your Comm and attending meetups comes second.
>>
>>9500849

She's not physically active at meets anymore. She'll host an event here and there, but that's it. She's pretty active online,tho. I guess she cut down in her hours at work, or she's not even a flight attendant anymore. Who knows. She likes to keep her real life private.
>>
>>9500857
If she isn't working anymore but still isn't active in the community as much, wouldn't it make sense to just retire and let someone else who is better capable of being a mod to step in? It seems like there is plenty active people in this thread that has more sense than the current mods do at this point.
>>
>>9500856

I don't know... She seemed to have a lot of free time to sightsee at all these countries, Japan especially, and wearing lolita nontheless. And she attended a lot of international lolita events and local anime cons in her first year as flight attendant.
>>
>>9500857
>She likes to keep her real life private.
I don't blame her one bit.
>>
>>9500753
I think that proof of her being a doll scammer and switching up her name so much should at least cause the mods to suspend any of her activities involving plannning or hosting events or handling any money. Some comms allow skeevy members to remain in the comm until they actually are shown to break rules within the comm but this is kind of a special case with the scamming evidence and her bans from all the doll communities. At least make sure she can't cheat or rip any more people off.

>>9500753 won't be the only one suspicious that she profited off this recent event.

You could tell by Lor's tone of voice in her video (though she struggled to remain positive) that a lot of chaotic stuff went down at this event and that it was not planned well or run well at all. Quite a few forced smiles on the faces of attendees as well. I would not have been happy to have paid $80-100+ for this kind of event.
>>
>>9500856
If you have a job that makes it hard to be a good mod, then you usually don't stay on as a mod, you let someone else who has more time do it. Of course being a comm mod comes second after someone's job but it's silly to have an active mod who doesn't have time or inclination to do the mod duties. On the other hand, comm members can usually plan meets themselves and not always depend on the mods to plan them but if your mods are flaking on meets to have tea with friends then that's not a good situation.
>>
>>9499488
This is /cgl/ and everyone is on anon. The mods themselves could be posting and saying shit about B-chan and the event while hiding their true identities. There are some replies on here that are clearly written by the CFLS mod or mods, but they could be venting too and posing as some other anon since they're supposed to remain neutral. The beauty of anonymity. You can't trust anyone.
>>
>>9500139
Exactly. Even for FL residents, admission into Disney is quite steep. Unless you are an annual pass holder, which isn't my case. It was Monday. After paying B chan that much money, I had to work that day to make up.
>>
>>9500856
So step down.
>>
>>9500828
I remember this. It was a casual meet at the mall or some place like that. Flight attendant was HOSTONG IT. She posted on the event page and said "sorry guys, but I won't be making it to this meet up. Have fun." Then she's going out to tea wearing lolita with her personal lolita friends that same day. The meet was casual enough that we didn't really need a host there and we all mutually agreed on what to do without a leader, but it was still shitty and unprofessional of her as a mod to do that.
>>
>>9501085

How many people on here are actually in the CFLS and feel like we need new mods? Not disagreeing with you guys, I just want to know if it's actual comm members who are saying this or if random people from other comms are the ones suggesting it or posing as CFLS members just to cause a stir.

I've never really liked flight attendant chan much. She's never been mean to me or anything, but she seems arrogant, cold and unapproachable in person. Everyone celebrates her so much at events and raise her on this high pedestal. She's not that great. Stop licking her ass.
>>
>>9501103
The issue is the community here is very cliquey if they try to make it not seem that way. The same 4-5 girls organize meets withing themselves so when there's larger events they keep within the circle. I appreciate that some try to get everyone involved but that shit is too late in this comm.
>>
>>9501215
She's really nice and proper online, but can't say the same about her in person. Her friends say that she's a sweetheart, but that I'm yet to see for myself. Maybe she's shy or introverted and that's unfortunately how she comes across to others. She has chronic bitch face and appears really stern in the few videos that she's done with Truly Darling.
>>
>>9501215
I was in the comm before I moved to another state. But I am still in contact with some of the lolitas there. You're not alone anon. It's gotten bad and from what I have heard in friend to friend conversation and here all the claims are plausible. If you want to make a comm make one. I have considered to make one for the CGL lolitas of the comm because many of us do come here. Why hide that we come here when it's obvious? At least having a comm that is about it would be better then having this elephant in the room we don't talk about. There is nothing wrong with posting here unless you make it something wrong about it.
>>
>>9501237

She scares me, honestly.
>>
>all this B-chan deflecting
wew, didn't like getting caught, did you? This thread is about your shitty event, B-chan, not spreading rumors about your comm's mods.
>>
>>9501237
I find her to be very two-faced. I am not a member of the community, but I have interacted with her in person and online. All I know is that flight attendant chan is a total bitch and would throw anyone under the bus if it got her closer to e-famous girls. And this is right after being nice and sociable to me in person, so it was very jarring to see someone act this way. Pretty much if you're not very popular you mean nothing to her sadly.
>>
>>9501260

I think at this point it's about the CFLS in general and not just about B chan and cakes and Couture.
>>
Question: how many of you all have come forward about B-chan to the mods? L-chan has posted several avenues to contact the mods about it, anonymous or not. I don't see that many people taking them and using them to actually lay EVERYTHING out. Do you guys actually expect them to take the information from these threads seriously or something just because they've been in here? Like >>9501215 pointed out, a lot of the gulls in here might not even be from CFLS or have gone to C&C. And hell knows CGL is a cesspool for gossip/drama-mongering assholes. A lot of people are commenting on the recent discussion thread that was posted, which is really cool, so I hope you all commenting too. Put up or shut up. I wasn't at C&C, I don't have pictures of what it was like, and I don't have many personal experiences with B-chan. Otherwise, I'd totally be dishing everything out because I want her/C&C banned. A lot of girls on the discussion page are actually saying they would like to see Steep Tampa come back after they take some time to improve on the methods. No one with personal experience with B-chan has come forward about the BJD stuff or anything on these discussion pages. Don't rely on someone else to take the dive, guys. If you really want her gone, speak up. There's a lot of shit-talking about the mods on here, and they definitely have problems as we can see in this thread, but I don't actually see anyone stepping up to do shit about it, meanwhile they're floundering about trying to get everyone to actually TALK to them. The misinformation in this thread is wild as hell too.

TL;DR, go fucking talk to them. They've even specified that they don't care if you're a gull. (Also, it's never been a rule that you couldn't be? The rules are literally the same as any community, just don't be an asshole and you're fine. If a comm didn't have anti-harassment rules, I'd be worried.)
>>
>>9501292
The thing is, the mods will listen, but they won't do anything about it. I've been posting on the Town Hall page and so far I haven't seen anything done about the issues that were brought up there.

Me thinks you're a CFLS mod posing as a common gull.
>>
>>9501292
Did you not remember the whole witch hunt they are doing and kicked out a member for not replying to a message in less than 24 hours? Yeah I am so sure people are really willing to talk to their nazi-esque mods about it.
>>
>>9501312
That was done because we had over 500 members and only a fraction of them were actually active. Once a FB group has a certain number of members, things get complicated for mods. For example the whole issue with creating meet ups where a mod has to create the event page otherwise the entire community doesn't get invited. Only the friends of the person who created the events will be invited and so, what's the point of making it a community meet.

All you had to do was comment or react to L-chan's post and you wouldn't be kicked out. People weren't kicked out just because mods don't like them or similar issues.
>>
>>9501325
So are you going to kick out a known scammer who's run one doomed event already or are you just going to let B-chan keep taking money?
>>
>>9501310
No, although I admit I come off as white-knighting them. I'm just super tired of the members in here complaining, but either not saying anything or being way too soft about it. What the hell is everyone expecting to get done if the worst you have to say is "well, it wasn't as nice as i wanted, but everyone there was super fun :)" ? Don't be a Lor about it. They've spelled it out pretty clear imo that they just want evidence, and I honestly think they want to kick her out. (In one of the other comm posts L-chan made, it even said that it's possible MODS have had bad run-ins with comm members, but don't want to be biased about banning them, and that seems like a bigass flag to me when you consider that B-chan is the main topic.)

I really do wish L-chan and the other mods felt more comfortable in just kicking people. I think they just don't want to be mean or whatever, but clearly people are going to make them out as mean anyways.

>>9501312
>>9501325
I'm pretty sure >>9499342 is the person running the discord, in which case I'm not really sure what she expected to happen with what's said in there. She also said that she just didn't get a notification for the message.
>>
>>9501348
IDK. I'm not a mod. I said "we" referring to "our community". If she's a know scammer, I do hope they boot her out or at least keep her from organizing big events. I've never had a problem at her smaller meet ups, but I'm sure that's because she's had minimal responsibility and planning. And she's always late, but the rest of us keep each other entertained until she gets there.
>>
>>9501360

>Don't be a Lor about it.
XD

To be honest, I've had trouble receiving PMs from the mods too. I always get L-chan's messages but I think that's because I PMd her once to ask a question about an event. Otherwise my messages from people I'm not friends with or people that I haven't PMd in the past all go to this folder that I can't seem to be able to access easily from my phone. I've ended up in there a few times, but I never know how I got there. One girl from the comm messaged me asking me to please remove a photo from a meet. That was like 4 years ago, and I just recently found the message. I've thought about apologizing to her about it since I came off as not wanting to do anything about it.
>>
>>9501292
I agree with this 100%
While I have been complaining on these threads since day 1, I also went ahead and messaged the mods about the event when they were asking people to.
But no one that heard B-chan talk shit at the event or anything else has come forward.
I don't think that the mods are protecting B-chan at all, buuuut it's kind of unfair to ban her because some people anonymously said she did xyz.
I really hope that someone who has had a bad experience with her actually comes forward and says something so this whole thing can be over with already.

Honestly the few experiences I've had with her have all been bad, so I don't like her at fucking all, I wish I had known it was her running this before I went to C&C, but I didn't.
If you're scared to come forward privately I have to ask why? The mods aren't going to name names, and this is the best way for this to end.
Talking shit on /cgl/ isn't going to accomplish anything, if there's truth behind what is posted here, (which desu from my experiences with her I wouldn't be surprised at all if there were lmao) then fucking come forward.
>>
>>9501425

How did you not know it was B chan behind C&C? She posted about it in the comm many times. Talked about it at meets for months. And even if she was posting as Steep Tampa, she had mentioned that Steep Tampa was her company before. If you can call that a company at all.
>>
>>9501461
Because the last time I interacted with her was two years ago.
I didn't remember her name or anything lol. I just knew she ran the Chibi-Pa tea parties and I got into an argument with her about it.
>>
>>9501425

If you're not in CFLS, you had to have seen her advertising the event in every single lolita comm that she is part of on Facebook.
>>
Hey, does anyone know how to get in contact with the people from the BJD community to ask about B-chan? Or maybe we can just encourage the CFLS mods to pursue that, and use it to kick her out. The only thing I saw about it was >>9499514 this and >>9499530 this, but the former doesn't connect her to her current identity and the latter's file keeps saying it 404'd on me so idk what it even was. Either way, I think the CFLS mods would be willing to listen to some people cite specific instances of her scamming? I'm just spit-balling because I want things to happen.

>>9501404
Four years ago? That ship has probably long sailed away. But yeah, Facebook's message system is kind of annoying - that's not anyone's fault except the Zucc.

>>9501425
>it's kind of unfair to ban her because some people anonymously said she did xyz
Exactly. The only solid reason I can think to fault the mods is if they knew about the BJD scamming or if people have come forward to them privately. Here and on the town hall is good to start conversation, but it's honestly ridiculous if anyone thinks that they're going to use anons' words as reason to ban her. They're obviously open to hearing it - I mean, they're literally posting here and on the comm that they want people to come forward - but these claims need credibility. They're willing to shoot, but someone has to load the gun.
>>
>>9501425

>it's kind of unfair to ban her because some people anonymously said she did xyz.

The bans and fraud claims from DOA are definitely not anon. What more proof than that do the mods want? She has a history of being a scammer. Maybe banning her from the comm isn't the answer, but at least keep her from hosting other events at least until she can prove that she has changed her ways. And no, changing her online name to a new one won't do the trick this time.
>>
>>9501469

She runs the tea parties for Anime Iwai now too. Beware!
>>
>>9501477
but I'm pretty sure no one's come forward and mentioned the Doll stuff to them directly?
I considered telling them about it but I have 0 connection to the BJD community so it felt weird.
>>9501479
I don't really touch con Tea Parties anymore unless it's brand related lol.
Restrictions hotels/con centers place on food are too strict for any of that to be successful anyway.
>>
>>9501487
>I have 0 connection to the BJD community so it felt weird.
This is exactly what I'm thinking on the topic.

If >>9499456 is still here and wants to chime in, since it appears they're at least connected...

This seems to be the whole problem with the mess. People aren't talking, or if they are willing to talk, they don't have a direct relation to the events. Or at least not ENOUGH to result in a ban for her. Literally we just need everyone to spam the mods with stories and shit.
>>
>>9501472

Her previous user name before her current one was Brittany Zyra on FB. If you search for that name, her friend (or ex friend. I think they had a huge fight) tagged her on a few posts from 2013-2014 from a lolita meet with the CFLS at Disney's Grand Floridian. Her hair was longer, but she was as fat as she is today and you'll recognize her right away.
>>
>>9501504
Original poster who linked the the two threads talking about her. I can say 100% that Brittany Rose/Zyra/Bridgette are all the same person as I have photos of her at doll meetups when her name was Brittany Rose before the ban here in Florida. I have sent a message to DoA mods to see if they can furnish the original ban announcements and information from when she was banned from the community so I can submit it to the CFLS mods.
>>
>>9501541
Thank you for coming forward friend.

I was kind of mad at the lack of action from the mods at first too but, I think they're trying their best now to remedy it at least.
>>
>>9501553
I can confirm her two DoA Accounts were Amaira Rose and CalicoCameo both of which were banned. The transaction which caused her recast ban was a trade of a recast Mikhaila, saying it was legit. When she FINALLY sent off the doll, the head was not sent with it like it was supposed to and the new owner found that the doll was in fact a recast.
More info on it can also be found at"
aronzo-bjd.tumblr com/post/56724916683/a-list-of-problem-sellersbuyers-to-be-wary-of
>>
>>9498800

How incredibly cringey.
>>
>>9500674
This is reversed in FL, they hear all about 'California man'.
>>
>>9501425
>come forward so we can ban you XD
>totally not the mods
>>
File: IMG_3927.jpg (177KB, 427x968px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3927.jpg
177KB, 427x968px
Latest info from a C&C volunteer.
Apparently B chan wanted to micromanage everything. The volunteers got there at 8am that morning and did not start setting up until 10:30 when the hostess arrived "fashionably late".
>>
>>9501670
shut up lmao
>>9501681
+1 this was my experience being backstage as well. Nunu helped a lot in the fashion show as well which is well, ridiculous, considering she was a guest lol.
>>
>>9501692

>Nunu helped a lot in the fashion show as well which is well, ridiculous, considering she was a guest lol.

I understand that she was a guest, but she was the designer of some of the dresses that were being presented, so she HAD to take charge in order to make sure that her dresses were being presented the way that she wanted them to be. It's just like a regular fashion show. Designers are "on staff". They have to be behind the scenes getting their models ready and making them look exactly the way that they want them to look like. She wasn't going out of her way and being generous. She was doing her job as a fashion designer. And I side with her completely. Had I been the designer, I wouldn't have been sitting in the audience while B chan dressed my models up in whatever.
>>
>>9501702
Well I wasn't talking about just dressing the models, she told the models how to walk, pose, etc, she even helped when it was the other brands as well.
Of course she wanted to make her brand look good but the Fashion Show still should've been helped run by more people you know.
>>
>>9501710
Agreed, there should've been more people helping. I think that the main issue there was that the Truly Darling girls decided to back out supposedly 3 days before the event. As far as I know, L-chan was the one in charge of the whole fashion show, finding models, giving them tips on how to walk and pose, etc. she's done it before at quite a few events, so she has experience with that. When she was out of the picture, everyone had to scramble to try and put on a good show with minimal experience. Some of the models had never modeled in a lolita fashion show before, so of course they didn't know what to do.
Still, it's a designer's job to tell the models what to do and how to look. If you've ever watched DollDelight's "reality show" just for keks, you can see how much struggle goes on behind the curtains.
>>
>>9501723
I think TL dropped out because of B-chan so there's probably more drama behind the scenes than we know of.
>>
>>9501723
And also, I'm pretty sure that those poor models weren't briefed on what to do or had a proper rehearsal before the event. Had B chan arrived on time to set up, someone could've been running a dressed rehearsal with the models on stage.
>>
>>9501728
Oh I'm pretty sure. I'm guessing they tried to tell her how to do things better or disagreed with something and B chan being the stubborn mule she is, told them to fuck off and it all exploded into a big fight. B chan is known to not take critique well and she has ended relationships with a lot of people because of that. I've heard from others that she suffers from bipolar disorder and she gets frustrated easily. Main reason why I don't want to mention anything about the event or talk to the mods about it. I get along with B chan at meets and I don't want that to change even though I'm being a hypocrite for it. I don't want to be trying to constantly avoid her at meets or have to miss out on events because of not wanting to face her.
>>
I'm so glad that discussion thread is getting more traction. Hope it keeps up.

>>9501506
>>9501541
>>9501577
God bless you, honestly.

>>9501753
The mods aren't going to tell her what you say if you ask them not to. And if she's kicked, who cares.
>>
>>9501848
We'll, if that anon was kicked out of the comm for filing a PayPal claim with her, I am quite worried now. They say they won't penalize you for voicing your opinion to them, but I'm skeptical about that. Although, if PayPal claim anon used the same language they used on here when sending B chan a personal message, I can see how she could've turned that around and called it harassment. But we'll never know both sides of that story because PayPal anon would not tell us on here what their message to B-chan actually said and the mods might be lurking in here, but they'll keep the issue private.
>>
File: pp claim.png (14KB, 966x84px) Image search: [Google]
pp claim.png
14KB, 966x84px
>>9501863
That anon worked things out, I talked to her on discord about it.

I filed a paypal claim and I'm not banned or anything.
>>
>>9501871
>Case closed

Did you get all of your money back, anon? Did B chan resist or give you any hard time?
>>
>>9501875
They just denied it because it's not tangible goods. I've been thinking about talking to a paypal agent directly but I feel like it'll be more trouble than it's worth.
>>
>>9501863
>>9501871
Well, there you go on that front. The thread has also really opened up on the comm page. I'm just really trying to encourage people to talk it out so everyone can stop bitching and do something about it lol. I feel like there's just a bunch of misunderstandings going on, and there really is no boogy man here.
>>
>>9501879
I knew it was useless. Someone's gotta take her to court.
>>
>>9501908

>feel like there's just a bunch of misunderstandings going on, and there really is no boogy man here.

I really hope you're right, anon. I love my comm and it would sadden me to see it fall apart.
>>
>>9501925

Some people are already fed up and have started leaving the comm or said they'd leave. It's so sad.
>>
Honestly, the florida scene seems to be run by people who are either failed entertainers or failed business people. How about just orginizing a meet because you want to meet. The profit margin seems to be too high. A tea that cost $3 a person is sold for $45. I understand keeping a few bucks but learn your craft first. Also, get a real job. This is why unions are needed. Everyone is trying to make a few bucks here and there it can easily turn scam.
Like this event. Most of the money was probably spent on b getting what she wanted/throwing an event and guest, but, I believe she then decided to cheap out on food to pay herself. I maybe wrong but thats the math I came up with. She shouldve not gotten paid and let bringing haenuli and hanging with l-r/locshop be her pay.
>>
After watching vids and reading the threads I see why people took a chance on b. You guys tore the attendees apart. A fatty or not horseface person wouldnt want to go to an event thrown by a skinny lolita due to trash talk. So they trust b to give them a good time. Anyone can go to b event but not everyone can go to someone elses.
>>9501723
The fashion show was going to be garbage anyway. They always are.
>>
Honestly silly drama and what not aside ( because honestly who doesn't like reading about it every now and again ), I hope the girls reading this from their community realize that we are actually trying to help them and are not attacking the group as a whole. You can see people in your group voicing concerns over a known scammer and a negligent mod, but instead of taking action you guys instead choose to complain about how terrible 4chan is. Face the facts sweeties, you all come here anyway you hypocrites, you just butthurt that the attention is on you guys now. So you guys can either stop acting like whiny chicken shits and actually do something, or do nothing. Because at this point I don't care. Let B Chan run another event and your group down into a terrible hole. We'll all be here to say "I told you so" right after.
>>
Thread i'm >>9499342 anon.

Everything was fixed, and me and the mods talked about some stuff. I will not elude but do know they kicked only to get my attention / possible damage control. I kind of understand but think its weird but they had their reasons.
Everything is fine, they just had some questions and needed my answers. In short
>someone came to them
>told them they had evidence i was posting here
>mods contacted me
>explained yes i was in these threads and was in the discord
>i only ever vent though
They welcomed me happily back in the comm, and promised to not let anyone know who i was and if anyone was to find out and "harass me" or start "bullying me" they would help right away. They just wanted to talk over things and we all came to an agreement/understanding.
So I'm guessing the Mods were under alot of stress and were trying to kill the Drama so the comm wouldn't be a war with each other.
>>
>>9500807
Same, anon. Either way, if you ever want to go get tea as a private two person mini meet let me know. Going to lolita places is cool alone and all but I do kinda miss geeking out over brands and things.

sage for ot, continue on with complaints
>>
>>9502451
That would be great. I don't get out much these days. Unfortunately I cannot give out who I am because the mods might find out who I am. All I can say is I live in Central Florida and not Tampa or Orlando.

And yes, sage for OT.
>>
>>9502366

Good to know that they welcomed you back even though they knew you were posing here. If I were the mod, tho, I don't think I would've been so lenient after your tantrum on here and Saying "fuck the CFLS" among other insults. You exposed your true colors.
>>
>>9502480

People, don't throw a tantrum before you have a chance to resolve things. Not saying PayPal anon shouldn't have posted on here because thanks to that she was able to get in touch with the mods and get back into the comm. just saying choose your words wisely.
>>
>>9502480
How would you react to just randomly finding you've been kicked from your comm that you've never done anything bad and was a very active member?
Yes maybe i said things i shouldn't have, but i also was mad with in the moment. And who do you know thinks fucking clearly with mad in the moment? Most likely no one.
I've also had personal shit going on so that just kind of pushed me to go off.
I apologized and explained myself to the mods, and close comm members and they understood.
>>
>>9502492
Good.
>>
Do you think we should start another thread for this or just let it die? The only thing really remaining is to see whether or not the mods actually do anything about this or just ignore it, and to see if anyone can actually get their money back from this event.
>>
I think we should let this thread die. It was originally about Cakes & Couture and the PayPal claims, but it's been proven now that they are futile. Be honest, no one has the guts, money, or time to take this girl to court. People are posting the same information over and over and it's become redundant to the point where there's nothing else to discuss so we've started gossiping about the Community, the mods, bringing up personal stuff. If a grown woman attends a weird night club and wants to hang out with weird people and spank the shit out of a payed stripper, that's her decision. If other lolitas went there after the event to have a good time, that's their decision. I know a lot of lolitas in the comm who frequent that club. B isn't the only one. This has stirred a lot of drama within our seemingly peaceful comm. I know it's not perfect and there are things hidden behind the scenes. No comm is perfect. It is ok in a sense for comm members to complain and say they're dissatisfied, but a lot of you here aren't even in FL let alone the Inited States. But B did some terrible things in the past and scammed some people from the doll community! So what? You choose who you want to trust and who you don't especially when it comes to money issues. Personally I won't be giving her any more of my money, but that's my decisions. If her friends, event volunteers, or people who went to the event want to give her a second chance, let them. I learned my lesson this time and they'll decide if they want to learn theirs when the time comes.
>>
>>9502566
I actually have heard of shady stuff going down in that specific club which is why I asked if anyone else knew about it, because the information I have is too sensitive to share without outing people who are scared for themselves. But I would definitely warn anyone who hasn't been to "The Castle" to at least stay away during the vampire events. It's for a good reason if you haven't figured it out with the article I posted earlier. But saying that it's just a weird night club is disgusting.
>>
>>9502561
The mods are trying to do something about the issue. There has been a lot of discussion and a lot of suggestions on the thread over at the comm. They will not ban B. That's for sure, but I do hope that they take the advice and disband their affiliation with Steep Tampa. Whatever decision it is, we don't need a /cgl/ thread to discuss it. The decision concerns us, the CFLS members. If we want to see what comes of it, go over to the threads there. Everyone can see them except for B chan. For everyone else on here, it's not really if your concern. You've all stated how you think the FL comm is trash and you'll never visit, so what's the point of you knowing what was done about an issue within that comm? I understand that some attendees of Cakes and Couture traveled from GA and The Carolinas, but those people have been accepted into the CFLS for years because the constantly attend events down here. If they want to know what came of this whole situation, the thread is available to them as well.
>>
File: zJq77.gif (2MB, 400x209px) Image search: [Google]
zJq77.gif
2MB, 400x209px
>>9502589
Who here has been saying it's trash and we'll never visit? Mind you I have already visited, but basically you are all feeling very attacked right now when we are not targeting the community members. We are targeting the problem. And yeah, it sucks that your community ended up in the radar, but honestly whose haven't? So don't whine and complain like your the first community that had to deal with this shit, so just take the advice where you can and stop being so damn paranoid.
>>
>>9498285
I don't see how B-Chan is still a member of any comm at this point, let alone allowed to plan events.
>>
>>9503114
The CFLS comm probably didn't know about her history. It's not like they do background checks on members. All they can do is take action if something arises involving that member within the lolita comm.
>>
>>9503114
She's a member of quite a few lolita comms, not just CFLS. Banning her from all of those comms would take too much work and research from all of the mods.
>>
>>9503114
Still trying to stir the pot, eh? Keep going!
>>
>>9503141
Research? Don't we already have all the evidence here? At least ban her from sponsoring her events on community pages at the very least. I mean this one is a no brainer. If she's been banned multiple times for lying and scamming people out of their money I think it would call for more than a slap on the wrist,
>>
Knowingly trying to sell someone false goods and advertising them as non recasts while they are recasts is actually illegal. In my community, we ban people who partake in knowingly illegal things for the safety of everyone. You know, like scamming people out of their money. Maybe your comm she get a clue and not have someone around who has a reputation for trying to rip people off hundreds of dollars? Bjds cost even more than Lolita Ffs
>>
>>9503308
That's why they'd need to do an investigation. B chan could say "oh I didn't know they were recasts. Hurr durr durr." and it's her word against the evidence. The evidence presented here is all one sided coming from the people that she scammed. They'd have to investigate to see if she's actually being truthful or she's just trying to cover her butt by lying and decide which side of the argument is in the right. I think that's why the comm hasn't banned her. They need her side of the story and they probably don't want to confront her because they know that she'll get upset and explode like she always does. They can't just make a decision based of what some anons said on /cgl/ and what some people hiding behind some aliases say on DOL.
>>
>>9503345
Okay. Proven scammer needs to be proven to be a scammer by asking scammer if she scammed before. Obviously she's going to deny it. I would agree with you if it was a one time scenario, but being banned multiple times for not sending out promised merchandise, whether recast or not, is still scamming people. Like I don't know what more evidence you want unless you need to break into B Chan's house to find the missing doll pieces god, seriously.
>>
>>9503308
>>9503345
>>9503347

didn't someone say in an earlier comment that she was caught by being in recast groups? and also got banned from those as well? so i mean "i didnt know they were recasts" yet here u are in recast groups actively buying/selling them.. hm
>>
B chan does not follow through with the things she says she is going to do or she'll follow through, but in a very mediocre way. She has planning issues in my opinion. She said she was going to bring us this grand lolita event. She did, but it was mediocre and poorly coordinated. She said she was going to delete her FB account. She never did. She just changed her profile picture.
>>
>>9499212
Dieing. Bless you.
>>
>>9499405
Sounds like its time to make a new fucking comm down there. Someone in FL needs to step up~
>>
File: IMG_3933.jpg (25KB, 360x360px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3933.jpg
25KB, 360x360px
>>9503801
Leave the CFLS alone!
>>
File: IMG_2921.jpg (160KB, 720x960px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2921.jpg
160KB, 720x960px
Here's B chan spending all of our money at Angeluc Pretty Paris just before Omnia Vanitas. This is why we can't have nice things.
>>
File: IMG_2922.jpg (106KB, 540x960px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2922.jpg
106KB, 540x960px
>>9503819
And she went to BTSSB too.
>>
>>9503821
Wow anon, digging up all of her personal photos I see...
>>
>>9503823
I'd be suspicious to if a known scammer who just hosted a subpar event suddenly fucked off abroad to shop for burando.
>>
>>9503819
>>9503821
Can B-chan even fit into that burando?
>>
>>9503952
Those photos are from before the event not after.
>>
>>9501925
Theres no real misunderstandings here. Someone put on an event and didnt give everything promised like at all. She set up a fake catering company and thats not right and the comm is covering for her and not banning her or at least not let her do events anymore that are associated with the comm. B-chan is clearly scamming people outright or just so incompetent she simply cant put on a good event. Also others should not give her money, and just vote with their dollar. This comm is a mess and their passive attitude about things has created the perfect environment for people like b to act out in this manner and continue her shit behavior and event planning. It really looks like shes taking up all these events herself and nobody else seems able/has room to plan and put on their own events. Literally putting your own event on while b-chans are near them on the calendar could be seen as stirring the shit pot or causing dramu.
>>
>>9503993
No she can't.
>>9503995
I think anon was stating they are suspicious that maybe B-chan spent money at the Brand Stores that was proved by people paying for tickets.
>>
>>9503952
This was before Cakes and Couture, tho. She went to Europe for Omnia Vanitas and traveled around for a few days. She also mentioned that she was buying something for the raffles at Laduree Paris and I didn't see any of that at the event.
>>
>>9503993
No. She probably just bought accessories.
>>
File: IMG_3934.jpg (147KB, 720x960px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3934.jpg
147KB, 720x960px
>>9504185
Here she is at Laduree. She had tea there. We know how expensive that can be. And then she said that she had bought some "special items" there for the raffles. She also went to Boston after working a con (vending) back in the beginning of the year because she missed her flight to FL or something or the airline gave her a free ticket because for some reason that was their fault she couldn't make it on the plane to FL.
I wonder how much she spends on flights and lodging whenever she goes to a con outside of FL to sell her things. I'm pretty sure that the con doesn't pay for her flight and hotel.
>>
>>9504209
She probably bought macarons and couldn't resist and ate them before she even got back to the US.
>>
>>9504209
What she does in her day to day life isn't really anyone's business, but I can see your point on her spending money on her travels. Money she could've earned from C&C ticket sales and she could've used towards the event instead.
>>
>>9504048
There is really only one thing that can be done. To not go to her events in the future. The past is the past.
>>
>>9504284
I agree. If the mods aren't going to ban her or take control of the situation, it is up to us as members of the comm to do something about it. She'll get the message if people stop supporting her by not going to her events.
>>
>>9504284
And yes, the past is the past, but we can't just forget about what she's done or her scamming history. Unfortunately, we need to forget about the money we lost by going to her event because that money will not be returned. We just need to accept that and learn from our mistake.
>>
>>9504209
>>9503821
>>9503819
Imagine being so big that at full arms reach this is the most of yourself you can fit in a photo. Not even a selfie stick would be enough for her.
>>
Can we just have a gull community please?
>>
>>9504596
Yes please!
>>
>>9504596
How do I know you're no B chan pretending? You're going to lure us into this new community to see who it is that's posting all these nasty things about you. I trust no one!
>>
>>9504606
She is in this thread after all. I can identify some posts as hers.
>>
>>9504608
Well, she should speak up and try to defend herself. What's the point of her reading these comments and then whining on her FB to her friends. Not like any of them can do anything about it.
>>
>>9504596
Hi CFLS mods. Go start your own ~special~ community with your little clique. Snotbags. :^)
>>
>>9504612
Not having your profile set on probate is a bad idea B chan.
>>
>>9504617
Lure all the gulls, the kill them with fire! XD As if we'd fall for that one.
>>
>>9504617
Someone has a issue.
>>
>>9504623
*private
>>
The true Gulls have united already.
>>
>>9504608
Which? I've been pretending to be her in the last couple of threads, and even I'm bored of it now.
>>
>>9505407
Yea keep pretending to be me. I will see you all at ILD tomorrow. I promise you people will be kicked from the comm.
>>
>>9505449
Except B-Chan isn't going to ILD event.
>at leats that's what the list says so
>>
>>9505472
Let's hope that Fatty Fatty doesn't beach herself on shore and come.
>>
>>9503819
So she planned on a great event then blew the money. She has a problem.
>>
>>9505407

>Pretending to be her

Me too! The beauty of anonymity.

But yeah, she is here lurking. She found out that anon shared her Europe pictures almost instantly.
>>
Gulls, coordinate contest winners have been announced!

And Steep Tampa apologized in the Cakes and Couture event page. At least she kept it civil.
>>
>>9505846

>Coordinate contest winners

I knew those 3 would win. They were the only good coords up there.
>>
>>9505472

She's probably wanting to keep a low profile after all of this drama.
>>
>>9505846

Why did it take her 3 weeks to announce the coordinate winners? THREE WEEKS!
>>
>>9505855

>3 weeks
IKR! How hard was it to choose the winners?
>>
>>9505449
Yeah right. I know B-chan would never say something like that. She's more of the get upset and keep it all inside until she explodes kind of person. She's the type that will run away from her problems and whine.
>>
File: IMG_3948.png (131KB, 640x1136px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3948.png
131KB, 640x1136px
steep Tampa events have been removed from the comm. she will not be allowed to advertise her events on the comm until further notice. All of B chan's meet ups and witches' ball were cancelled. Looks like the mods are taking action! Here's what they had to say.
>>
>>9506108
The Black Mass witches ball is not cancelled. She still has it up.
Once I know the venue I will contact them and show them proof she is a scam artist.
>>
>>9506197
Its cancelled from the comm's events. It's still happening as a public event.
>>
>>9506197
Who's going to go to the Witches, Ball, I wonder. Just her friends?
>>
>>9506197
>Once I know the venue I will contact them and show them proof she is a scam artist.

Who are you going to contact? The mods? They can't do much since they're no longer affiliated with her events.
>>
>>9506197
Contact the venue you mean? I don't think it's so easy for her to scam the venue since they probably require her to sign a contract or give a down payment. They don't care what she does afterwards as long as she paid them.
>>
She charges these prices for her black mass ball! I've never been to florida but I dont remember seeing prices this high! Her invites are "safe spaces" because she treats everyone equal. But she is kinda garbage for charging so high and not having proper food. She should have a dance ticket and a dance w food.
GENERAL ADMISSION: $70 VIP ADMISSION: $115
Thread posts: 433
Thread images: 28

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.