[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

AustraliaThread

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 388
Thread images: 30

File: IMG_9344.png (6KB, 543x271px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_9344.png
6KB, 543x271px
Alrighty, let's try get another Australia thread going since all the others failed miserably. No comments about beethy/ beethy drama. for the love of god, STOP.
>>
Let's start with thronescon. What the hell happened? I haven't seen a single post about it.
>>
File: image.jpg (18KB, 325x453px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
18KB, 325x453px
Why do Australian con mascots always look DeviantArt tier? No offence to Aussie artists but this is just embarrassing

Madman's a huge company, why couldn't they sling $300 to a Jap artist to do something amazing?
>>
>>9489514
At least the animaga girls are cute.
>>
>>9489514
Ew that's awful lol
>>
>>9489514
If they go through a big name artist they'll have to keep paying rights for usage etc.

I guess it's easier for them to go through a local artist for cheaper
>>
Who's the cosplayer starting a GoFundMe for $15k for a music video? I'm seeing people talk about it but no names :/
>>
Brisbane Madfest in 2 weeks, who's looking forward to that?
>>
>>9489504
I've seen a couple of photos, it looked pretty cute. It WAS a small first-time fan convention so I don't think many more photos will be appearing but if it keeps going, I'm sure it'll get better.
>>
File: 1414419968135.jpg (169KB, 884x1092px) Image search: [Google]
1414419968135.jpg
169KB, 884x1092px
>>9489514
I care more about the artists they let into the con proper
>Pass by a stall at Supanova
>Art looks reasonably good
>Look up their tumblr
>They do straight bestiality and fart comics
>mfw
>>
>>9489514
I saw Madman retweeted a fan-art of this mascot and I laughed at how much better the fan-art was than the actual design. I can't stop looking at those godawful feet...
>>
>>9489717
Link to it?
>>
>>9489763
https://twitter.com/MadFest/status/838954628288897024

I mean, it's still a shitty lineart, but at least the proportions seem to be marginally better than this 'How To Draw Manga' anatomy.
>>
File: _20170523_233110.jpg (197KB, 1076x1506px) Image search: [Google]
_20170523_233110.jpg
197KB, 1076x1506px
You can see so much of her hair. It might be a casual shot but that's embarrassing to post.
>>
>>9489866
how the mighty have fallen
>>
>>9489866
Considering you don't see the back of her head in the photos it doesn't matter.
>>
>>9489645
Infamous harley quinn again? Lol
>>
>>9490929
Nah it still matters, you should be able to have your wig styled so it covers your head. She's lucky that in this particular shoot it's no big deal, but I'd be pretty judgy if I saw someone with a wig like that at a con.
>>
>>9490929
Doesn't make it any better for the photog to be posting it. SK's quality really has dropped if he's shooting virgin killer sweaters now
>>
Sydnova's only real 'big' guest is Jennifer Hale and its less than 30 days away.
>>
>>9489866
That wig looks pretty ratty
>>
>>9490941
Ppl always trying to start shit about Infamous Harley
>>
>>9491111
Because she IS a piece of shit?
>>
>>9489866
to be fair though, if it's a similar wig to the Jeannie from Arda, it's hard work getting it on your head/covering everything.
>>
>>9490941
Probably
>>
>>9491151
How?? Wtf what did I miss out on
>>
>>9489667
Aye, should be good if I get my cosplay done.
>>
>>9491220
>makes gofundme begging for $1000 to go to brisnova
>backers are obviously mostly men
>personal page full of angry feminazi stories about abusing men who took her out and paid for her meals
>'how dare you I'm a strong independent wymyn who don't need no man'
>>
>>9491227
How are they reasons to call her a piece of shit? People didn't have to donate to her gofund me but they did, so quit sooking. If you're going to talk shit on here about her why are you friends with her personal and who cares what she says. I don't get you people.
>>
So anyway Thronescon?
>>
>>9491313

see >>9489672
>>
>>9491248
Probably trying to stay in her good books and ride that cosfame train
>>
>>9491227
"Abuse"?
...she posted a fb status about her date making her feel uncomfortable by overly insisting he pay for the bill
How fucking precious are you to consider that abuse
>>
>>9491227
all smiles in front of IHQ but then bash her anonymously over here, you need to re-evaluate your value as a person.
>>
>>9491248
>implying that all the ppl who are 'personal' friends on facebook with her actually like her and aren't leeching off her fame

are you really that naive anon? besides if she was so independent why would she set up a gofundme to begin with? say what you want about free will of the people donating but it reeks of entitlement. she didn't seem to feel uncomfortable taking money from those guys
>>
>>9491354
Hi Jarrah.
>>
>>9492206
Oo not Jarrah but this is the first time 4chan has assumed my identity, how exciting
>>
>>9492251
Fuck you and the chin you rode in on.
>>
any aus slags want a weak shadow of a man who weighs 60kgs and is ugly and balding

6" dicko

no fat chicks
>>
>>9492395
How could I possibly say no
>>
>>9491888
" please please donate so I can live my dream to be there and/or cosplay"
Well like I've said on a few gofundme pages made by cheapskate cosplayer who can't pay for themselves, " go get a job and make some money" or " stop spending on x then maybe you can probably do the things you want"
But yeah it reeks of entitlement from these broke bitches
>>
>>9492480

I'm starting a gofundme because i want money pls donate thanks xoxoxo
>>
>>9492480
>>9492488
So salt
>>
>giving money to a one hit wonder cosplayer whos only cosplay is going to be one character.
>>
>>9492488
Only if you are a one trick pony with a store bought costume anon xoxox
>>
Why are conventions so expensive

$40+ dollarydoos to walk around a building for a few hours
>>
>>9492579
Do a Luka Online and ask for a media pass then
>>
>>9492496
I'm guessing you're a cosplayer who uses gofundme?
>>
Does this thread ever have anything worthwhile? You're makin' me embarrassed to be aussie.
>>
Aurelius Armory crowdfunded her cosplay for a shot at the championships of cosplay and then pretty much a week after the convention, she got a new tattoo valued at around $300 - no one lost their mind over that but people are whining about Infamous Harley Quinn.
>>
>>9492206
Hey pussy, are you still there?
>>
>>9492646
Personally I want to see more praises for smaller/amateur cosplayers, the famous/infamous ones get enough attention
>>
>>9492699
They'll still get a mauled one way or another. It's cgl
>>
>>9492699
Even if its famous, do aussies just not do good cosplays?
>>
>>9492705
There are plenty of good cosplayers.
>>
>Met a girl cosplayer at supa, exchanged fbs
>Want to ask her out but unsure if she's got a bf from her profile
What do
>>
>>9492705
There are loads of great cosplays! Heroine for Hire, CB Studios, Pocket Peach Cosplay, all produce some mint costumes
>>
>>9492707
Ask her to hang out some time. If she has a boyfriend, then be her friend.
If she doesn't have a boyfriend, ask her. No harm in asking
>>
>>9489503
Haha
>>
Any good relatively unknown cosplayers?

I like littlesherbie
>>
>>9492715
The Beep & Andy Show are awesome, both very talented people
>>
File: smash_parade_by_kidchan.jpg (470KB, 1272x900px) Image search: [Google]
smash_parade_by_kidchan.jpg
470KB, 1272x900px
>>9489514
Really disappointed in the mascot too, it's embarrassing and what 12 year old me would draw - both design and art wise. What ARE those dotty things on her scarf??

It's a shame because I used to look up to the artist (Miyukiko), and they CAN do some nice works, but they really put zero effort in this, and it shows, moreover, shows nice and big on banners everywhere in the con.
I am salty with disappointment desu.

>>9489547
Agree, even if the art skill is hit or miss, the Animaga mascots are cute af, with thought out designs that stick to themes, not all over the place.

Smashcon mascots are simple and cohesive enough, especially when drawn by a skilled artist.
>>
>>9492713
>ask her
This usually removes the ability to be friends y'know
>>
>>9492728
Why? if she says - sorry I'm taken, you just say back - can we be friends though? Most of the time they'll say yes and appreciate the fact that you value a friendship with them over dating them. If she doesn't, then she's not a nice person
>>
>>9492715
Stacey is adorable! Bianca Bella is amazing too

Tbh Geelong cosplay society does alright
>>
>>9492728
This is bullshit.
One of my closest friends asked me out, I politely declined, and we're no worse for wear. If you're a good person and your friendship is solid then asking wont be an issue.
So either you're a dog or she's a dog.
>>
>>9492756
Some people might find the situation awkward. Why does that make them dogs?
>>
>>9492728
You didnt properly read what anon said. It said asked her to hang out not ask her on a date. Dipstick
>>
>>9492715
check out Luciella Scarlett cosplay on FB. She makes some fantastic stuff!!!
>>
Anyone going to avcon?
>>
>>9492766
The only reason it is awkward is because your friendship isnt strong enough to handle minor conflict.
If you can't accept that a girl might not be into you and just continue to be her friend, or a girl cant hang out with a guy who may have been romantically interested in her at one point, they're pretty immature.
>>
Funny how Blondie was so bitchy towards beke for uploading proper photoshoors feeling confident in her bikini or new lingerie, but now Blondie is doing patreon in her underwear and lude pics for a few dollars to seedy men ? Respectable beke didnt take that path
>>
>>9493822
Blondiee is capitalising off what beke didn't
But I guess beke makes her money by sucking cock so I mean what's better?
>>
>>9493840
Depends on the cock's owner.
>>
>>9493843
Various different cocks while having a boyfriend
Classic
>>
>>9493840
I love how when beke gets money from seedy lonely guys, it's pathetic and slutty. But according to Blondie its "capitalising" when she does it. Both as pathetic as each other. But at least one doesnt try to rip the other for the exact same thing.
>>
>>9493945
Thats because blondie doesnt look like a leg spreading whore when she does it? One is classier the other is trashy
>>
>>9493968
Wait so.... they do exactly the same thing, but one is better than the other for not looking like she's doing the same thing?

theyre both as boring as each other, move on
>>
>>9493822
Noone should defend beke she know nothing about the games she cosplays from unless its league and pretty much abused blondie saying shes hotter and went out of her way to try to copy blondies cosplays for years and make them look better just to try prove shes better. It was sad to watch shes a sad excuse of a cosplayer.
>>
>>9493970
when comparing a pic of a girl with her legs closed and one with her legs open? the legs open is going to look more suggestive
>>
>>9493973
To be honest, this sounds believable. I looked at her cosplays and when they were made. She always made hers after Blondie?
>>
File: mcc.png (493KB, 514x793px) Image search: [Google]
mcc.png
493KB, 514x793px
I am so fucking sick of posts like this in MCC. No one cares about your false eyelashes.
>>
>>9494072
These posts are helpful for other cosplayers doing the same char who are stuck on what to get. Stop being so salty
>>
>>9494072
Yeah I wish cosplayers like this (there's a few regular offenders in the mcc) would keep it to their page instead of posting every single minute update, good for them but those don't really belong in a huge group. I bet you there'll be another post in a couple days showing the cosplayer trying those lashes on.
>>
>>9493945
Beke emotionally abuses guys into giving her money. Anthony, cru photography, various other people WHILE having a boyfriend. The photos she posts look skanky, cheap and nasty.

I'm a patron to Blondie and I can tell you that the stuff she posts in the $50 is not nearly half as bad as what beke posts. It's all tastefully done. They are not doing the same thing.
>>
Hey beke
Wanna tell your boyfriend you were straddling another dude sucking his neck cause you ran out of money
While still continuing to date your "boyfriend"
Yeah nice one you filthy slut
>>
>>9493822
Beke did actually make a post about making a patreon, so your argument is invalid

A hot girl, who is making money off her looks WITHOUT being a disgusting whore all over social media who can also take dope photos and makes decent cosplays. You have nothing beke move on sister. It's pure jealousy and everyone can see it
>>
>>9494072
The salt is strong in this one
>>
File: FB_IMG_1495842877799.jpg (92KB, 1080x1920px) Image search: [Google]
FB_IMG_1495842877799.jpg
92KB, 1080x1920px
Well this was brought to my attention. Don't you have fashion courses for stuff like this. Why a cosplay course?
>>
>>9494620
It's generally just the same person in here writing the tons of replies about beke. Trying to make it seem like people are sticking up for her. Cough blondie. And then beke doing the same. Neither of them have friends that would stick up for them like this. To be honest they should be friends, both exact same. People have said it for years its old drama
>>
>>9493970
Not the exact same thing. One posts her on her model page her professional photoshoots, lingerie, bikini etc. Another has a subscription website where the more men pay the more she shows. In private Snapchats and openly says ill take "lude pics for all of u".
And then tries to justify it by making up beke sleeps around and assumes she sucks her friends dicks and gives into rumors with no proof.
>>
>>9494072
I CARE about posts like this!!! i like seeing how everyone else is doing with their cosplay or what new stuff they got for it.
>>
>>9494764
I think it would be a lot better if they bunched their findings and progress together into one post, instead of updating people on their eyelashes. If they have individual posts dedicated to every little thing, it's just going to get annoying after a while.
>>
So madfest in brisbane is coming up. And seeing who is performing moonfox is the only one im excited to meet, I wounder what her panel would be about?
>>
>>9492715
eminery
>>
>>9494744
costume design is very different to fashion design, and there are different things which need to be taken into account
>>
>>9494744
I remember looking at it a while ago. It seems to be based more around crafting with worbla and foam, which is interesting.
>>
>>9494072
I am so fucking sick of pussies like you.
>>
>>9494750
Damn shame coz maybe the drama will stop but that's probably going to ask a lot. Sucks will complain about anything these days.
>>
>>9494905
Yeah? How so? You can learn the same damn thing doing a course like fashion. But hey if they're wilying to spend money on something which will be pointless down the track then so be it.
>>
>>9494836
I love Eminery
>>
>>9494836
>>9495223
She's pretty, but she buys all her cosplays so I wouldn't really call her a good cosplayer. She falls more in to cosplay model territory.
>>
>>9494518
Sounds like someone gave her money and got nothing out of it.
>>
>>9495265
She looks great in the costumes she wears, she portrays the characters well, and looks like she's having tons of fun doing it. So I'd say she is a good cosplayer. I'd consider anyone who does all of the above as good cosplayers.
>>
Fuck beethy! Anyone notice he hides the money he receives from Patreon?
>>
>>9495386
The people who gave him are stupid and gullible. No one gives a shit about beethy. Well maybe except you
>>
File: maxresdefault (10).jpg (71KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault (10).jpg
71KB, 1920x1080px
>Looking at the footage of animaga 2016
>There's parts of the building that look completely empty with a few people walking around randomly
I'm just judging by the footage but it looked dead as fuck, can anyone confirm?
>>
>>9495386
Everyone does that? No one wants people to know how much money they make. It's common sense.
>>
>>9494750
not true thought i was the only one who hated her then got a bunch of replies about her slutting up on here and was shocked
>>
>>9495484
Absolutely was dead as fuck, not sure if it was just because my table was at the far end of the setup, but I swear I only saw the same handful of people walking around all day each day. Pretty sure it was dead because SMASH was the weekend before, Madfest was the weekend after, and it was moved to the showgrounds which everybody hates getting to
>>
>>9496126
Can also confirm. Showgrounds was a poor choice for venue. Could've place it anywhere else but there. Not even getting the guests there would save them.
>>
>>9495484
Animaga has always been a small con. I remember the first year it debuted it was just small, quiet and pretty relaxing con imo.

Having squished between smash and madman was pretty damaging, and moving to the showgrounds was a bad idea but can't blame them. The royal exhibition building was being used by the government that same week so nothing could really be done :/ it's ok though, they're moving back there this year
>>
>>9495484
I honestly feel sorry for Animaga, afaik it's run by a bunch of uni student volunteers and it's going up against madfest which is basically one big commercial for animelab and Madman dump a ton of money into it.
>>
Will o wisps patreon got reported as a scam thats got to suck
>>
>>9496762
what'd she do? or didn't do?
>>
File: Large_0302142[1].jpg (152KB, 700x700px) Image search: [Google]
Large_0302142[1].jpg
152KB, 700x700px
Anyone know if any stores in Aus carry a fabric with this pattern?
>>
>>9496661
I feel that animaga has more heart than madfest.
>>
>>9496849
Different person, what do you mean? Never been to that con myself
>>
>>9496820
Could always make your own design on spoonflower.com
>>
>>9494072

You do realise you posted your own profile pic there, right?
Anyone... ???
>>
>>9494523

Oh that's just awful, and it must be true if it's posted here.

BTW, how much money are we talking..? Asking for a friend.
>>
>>9497864
holy shit lol
>>
>>9497864
Fuck lol that's so unfortunate. How do you fuck that up.
>>
>>9497866
Is true i have proof
>>
>>9495484
will it be worth going to animaga 2017?
or is the move back to the Royal Exhibition Building and the breathing space between Smash and Madfest this year enough for there to be something of a crowd
>>
>>9498398
Animaga is dead
>>
>>9498398
>>9498416
Animaga isn't dead anon, it's just a smaller crowd than the big names. It's been expanding each year, actually.

I'm liking the move back to the REB, really nice venue. Hopefully one day they'll be like Vic's equivalent to SMASH!.
>>
>>9498416
Ummm no animaga isn't dead

chaoz is
>>
>>9498428
that's good to hear, and I do really hope Melbourne gets their own SMASH equivalent, although it'd take some time..
I'm really envious of SMASH for how big it is although I don't know if Sydney has any other smaller anime cons
>>
>>9498398
Well, according to their site they're hoping to get 10,000 attendees this year, up from 8K last year.

>>9498709
It'd be nice for Animaga to be a SMASH equivalent but it's honestly unlikely with Madfest going on. Repeating what other anons have said, Madman have a truckload of cash to put into their event by hiring the MCEC and big ticket panels for famous people.
>>
Are there any anime/cosplay shops left in the Melbourne CBD?

I found Moemall/Doki Doki Station but I can't find anything about it past 2014...
>>
>>9498854
Moemall died lol. There's still One Stop Anime, but they don't do anything cosplay-related.
>>
>>9494072
if it makes you feel better , those lashes look too big for lapis unless shes doing a hooker lapis
>>
>>9498854
Haha remember when cospalace was going to be a thing
>>
>>9499684
Remember when Amy could make a decent costume????

Oh wait.
>>
>>9492480
This is why millennial can't get into the housing market. You damn avo and coffee lovers. Make it at home.
So if you dont have money, dont cosplay, because it will look bad
>>
>>9494744
"how to make sub-par cosplay and get thousand followers if you are a girl"
>>
>>9499688
Lol!!! Since when?!
>>
>>9499724
Avo?
>>
File: thatsthejoke.jpg (31KB, 600x450px) Image search: [Google]
thatsthejoke.jpg
31KB, 600x450px
>>9500242
>>
Part of me is upset that I'm only going to be able to go to Sydnova for 1 day due to my 3 uni exams orbiting around the weekend, but also relieved because it fucking sucks.
>>
>>9500245
Avocado, get with the times grandma
>>
>>9500251
You don't bloody say. Was following a joke with a joke
>>
What are people's opinions on MadFest, other than having a load of cash to throw at itself.

Perth's round was pretty sub par, and incredibly badly handled. :\
>>
File: Screenshot_20170530-201023.png (592KB, 1440x2560px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20170530-201023.png
592KB, 1440x2560px
The bunny rivens ( stripper instagram)
>>
>>9500431
Who?
>>
>>9500432
>>
>post about the Wonder Woman no men allowed controversy
>say it's needed because women need safe spaces in which to not to be called fake geek girls
>call every guy that replies disagreeing with you as "privileged white males"
>go on about the wage gap and how that entitles women to break discrimination law by banning men just for some need movie

Way to look like a giant bigot.
>>
>>9500489
Oh, I know who you're talking about. It's ridiculous because she said all the dissenting opinions were from men (how does she even know? Is she ignoring female opinions or labelling everyone that disagrees as men?). Besides that, she's saying that because of mainly men disagreeing it shows the reason why women need safe spaces but that's a fallacy, isn't it? And if all women were complaining about a thing, wouldn't that usually be taken as a sign that something is obviously wrong and they have a right to complain?

The double standards and hypocrisy stink to high heaven here.
>>
Guys, remember that one time beethy was actually a good photographer?

Yeah, me neither.
>>
>>9500431
She's 18 years old, what the fuk
>>
>>9500486
>no wig
She's worthless
>>
>>9500517
Is this even remotely related to this thread wtf
>>
>>9500486
Ohhh the one who made the"r2d2" trash cospay
>>
>>9500612
Yeah, it's she who must not be named or the thread will be taken down

Feels like every post in her cosplay page is just an excuse to attack people now.
>>
>>9500563
Her age isn't the real problem. Have you seen her mug?
>>
>>9500489
>using privileged unironically
>ever

Fuckin lol
>>
>>9500431
who gives a fuck
>>
>>9500521
hes so boring now
no wonder hes not progressing shooting the same looking models in slutty outfits how original of him
>>
>>9501186
A hint??
>>
>>9502405
He won't shoot with you unless you're model material and get him likes now. It's sad shallow and superficial shows who he really is.
>>
>>9500401
What did you find badly handled about it? I enjoyed myself there but it was my first con. My only complaint would be that they were way off schedule on Sunday. Not sure what caused it though.
>>
>>9500486
That is one incredibly unfortunate face.
>>
>>9502416
THIS.
>>
>>9500431
It says "edit your profile" instead of "follow / following", nice self post =)
>>
>>9503449
It's a screenshot of a screenshot, that doesn't mean she's selfposting
>>
>>9502420
Incredibly unorganised, ticket pricing was absurdly high for how little was actually there, and it honestly just felt like a clusterfuck.

The "fan meetups" were a bust. They either weren't running on time, being held outside in the sun in 40+ degrees in direct sunlight, had nobody turn up, or the photographers didn't turn up/didn't know the series/didn't know where they were meant to be.
>>
>>9503609
>Expecting photographers to be at your beck and call
Try again
>>
>>9503623
The cosplay and fan gatherings/ meet ups were organised by the event and were advertised as having photographers present.
Get your head out of you ass.
>>
File: 1492571353892.jpg (206KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1492571353892.jpg
206KB, 1920x1080px
>>9493675

>tfw it gets worse every year

At least we arent getting the entire crew of Good Game again.
>>
>>9503697
Whats so bad about avcon? If you remember manifest, it was run really shit in the last few years before it died.
It be my second time going there and it was alright.
>>
>>9503758
Speaking of Manifest, when did it start to get crap, and what made it crap?
>>
>>9503930
Change of staff including the president. Some of them were fine at their task while others were just drop dead lazy shits. Then there's the issues with book keeping. The days when the previous president ran manifest it was fine.
>>
How do I get a gf at animecon??
>>
>>9503609
Ah ok I didn't go to any of the fan meetups
>>
>>9503682
Thank you!
>>
>>9503977
1. Dont be desperate enough to ask how to get one.
Chicks don't like desperate.
>>
>>9503977
Get cultured about life! and anime
Dress well while have good hygiene
Have confidence while not being cocky
Find your own fun things to do at the con /w or without mates
Don't lose your spaghetti when meet and greet

idk i'm just a neet.
>>
File: 1490406020294-1.jpg (63KB, 691x922px) Image search: [Google]
1490406020294-1.jpg
63KB, 691x922px
i want to stick my peepee in the moonfox
>>
>>9504944
But she wouldn't want your peepee in her ;)
>>
>>9504944
Ew
>>
>>9503977
Beat up her boyfriend in front of her and she'll hop on your dick.
>>
>>9505060
Just take it.
>>
>>9505136
Maybe I'm weird, but I prefer single girls.
>>
>>9497864
so many people post their own profiles in this thread, such cringe
if you're gonna hate on people and want to stay anon, at least cover up your profile jesus
>>
>>9505060

A man can dream Kat, a man can dream.

And dream I shall to you tonight.
>>
File: 20170603_025851.png (2MB, 1388x1845px) Image search: [Google]
20170603_025851.png
2MB, 1388x1845px
Pretty sure everyone knows how to put on face paint and lipstick.
>>
>>9505342
Lol I'm not Kat
>>
>>9505436
The sad thing was that so many people said yes and were complimenting her on it
>>
File: IMG_9543.jpg (171KB, 720x960px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_9543.jpg
171KB, 720x960px
I think I just threw up in my mouth a little.
>>
>>9506203
What is this shit????
Is this supposed to be Harley dva???
C'mon what the Fuck?! Stupid cosplayer trying to be trendy
>>
>>9506203
What's wrong with it?
>>
>>9506207
>stupid infamous harley quinn trying to be trendy

There fixed it for you >>9506223
>>
>>9506203
Why do cosplayers think white shoes over that looks acceptable or good?
>>
>>9506244
Ohhh it's her?! Well Fuck......
>>
>>9506244
Oh, just jealousy then.
>>
>>9506203
Don't see the big deal here. She took two common cosplays and meme'd it up by mixing them. Do some of you really care about what other people do with their lives that much.

>Inb4 "s-s-sorry you were posted!!!!111one"
>>
>>9506273
It's lazy. I bet she hasn't even played Overwatch and is only doing it for the attention because hurr durr two basic bitch girls from two popular sources of media.
>>
>>9506291
>It's lazy.
??? Nayrt but it seems like it'd be more much more effort to design the suit then get it printed than it would be to just buy a HQ or Dva costume.
>>
>>9506291
exactly what I was thinking
>>
>>9506294
These suits already existed so she would only have needed to order it.
>>
>>9506294
Yeah except these costumes are available on just about every cosplay site
>>
>>9506203
im lyke sah popurar but ill get boring if I lyke dont reach out to otha fandumz that i know nothing aboutz ya no
>>
>>9506268
Not jealous but just pointing with how lazy yet lame it is.
>>
>>9506203
I dont understand this cross-over? Dva and Harley are nothing alike? I can understand Dva and Asuka but Harley? It seems like shes trying to get more attention from doing an OW related cosplay because its popular.
>>
>>9506429
If you ask her, the answer will be why the hell not.
>>
Thoughts on the new supanova cosplay ambassadors?
>>
>>9506429
Ask the person that designed this then instead of her, idiot
>>
>>9507167
CB Studios is great. Floksy Locksy I am on the fence about.
>>
>>9503930
Seconding >>9503940 .. there was some power-tripping idiots who ran it into the ground and some rumours of money going "missing". Which is sad because there was some lovely people desperately trying to hold it together despite all of that but it crossed the tipping point.
>>
>>9507167
Link to it?
>>
>>9507167
So happy for CB Studios. Not a fan of Flocksy Locksy's work but it's nice they picked a mature aged cosplayer. Older people in cosplay are underrepresented, so good on her for not letting her age stop her.
>>
>>9507222
To be honest, I can't stand Flocksy Locksy.
>>
>>9507406
I forget that she's in her 30s lol
>>
I know a lot of people on here aren't a fan of her, but I've never had a problem with Flocksy Locksy? Her cosplays look well-made, and she was very friendly when I met her at a con.
>>
The big rumour is that Chris Hemsworth is gonna be announced for sydnova
>>
File: cosplaydramabelike.jpg (364KB, 960x540px) Image search: [Google]
cosplaydramabelike.jpg
364KB, 960x540px
>>9489503
>>
>>9507454
Who?
>>
>>9507481
Thor
>>
>>9507454
Confirmed he is attending Sydnova, $200 for a photo and one day only, this will be the best and worst thing for nova
>>
>>9507461
You should post this every thread.
>>
>>9508025
>$200 for a photo

Fuck that
>>
>>9507442
I thought she was in her 40s....
>>
Anyone else constantly have the urge to punch Jarrah in his bulldog looking face?
>>
>>9508688
Who?
>>
>>9508688
>>9508691
Is that Sunday cosplay?
whats he done now
>>
>>9508693
Yeah sorry him, met him at Supanova and he was a stuck up, pretentious twat. Kept name dropping Nigri.
>>
File: FB_IMG_1490100074910.jpg (19KB, 400x500px) Image search: [Google]
FB_IMG_1490100074910.jpg
19KB, 400x500px
i also want to stick my peepee in kiara
>>
>>9508688
I hate it when he comments on my shit
>>
>>9508708
Make sure you get tested afterwards anon
>>
>>9508708
No.
>>
>>9508708
same
>>
>>9509339

Why?
>>
Fucking A-muse is selling merch now? Isn't that shit copyright?
>>
>>9509839
Where? Is it A-Muse-ingly shitty and overpriced?
>>
>>9509842
100/10
>>
>>9509839
Source? I can't see any post on their facebook or instagram about it
>>
>>9509839
You're a fuckwit
>>
>>9509839
fuck off selina you salty fat cunt how are you still alive
>>
>>9509849
Holy shit hahahha, mofo be shook
>>
>>9509851
the only thing that is shook is the entirety of qld when that hamplanet moves honestly
>>
>>9509846
One of the members posted it on her Facebook.
>>9509849
Hey fuck you!

But yeah they are really clinging to someones intellectual property for lil scraps of "fame"
>>
>>9509857
being this dense not knowing what intellectual property means

using big words doesnt make you smart
>>
>>9509857
Which member? Can you share the post?
>>
>>9509861
Are you guys seriously that fucking stupid
>>
Well fuck, I thought it was winter in Australia....
>>
File: Qualityphoto.png (595KB, 473x704px) Image search: [Google]
Qualityphoto.png
595KB, 473x704px
>>9509861
Not them but I think they are talking about this.
>>
File: 3e3.jpg (84KB, 488x516px) Image search: [Google]
3e3.jpg
84KB, 488x516px
>>
>>9509866
Well that's anti-climatic. They need to crudely draw chibi versions of themselves and start printing them on $5 shirts. Heck, I'd do the drawing for them provided I got one
>>
>>9509839
If they either did the designs themselves or paid someone to do the designs and writing down a contracts of sorts to save their asses then they're free to do whatever the Fuck they want. Stop being salty
>>
>>9503930
All that plus they lost what they were, they tried to be bigger by getting celebrities and charge more for tickets, at that point, the price wasn't worth it
>>
>>9508702
lol I met Nigri once, shes pretty cool, tho I dont name drop in convo.
On that I've met Crabcat Industries as well.
>>
>>9509900
If you truly knew her though you would know that shes not.
I thought she was cool at first.
>>
>tfw no raves in Aus scene
>will never find a drunk girl to fug
>>
File: 1462040807196.gif (987KB, 500x452px) Image search: [Google]
1462040807196.gif
987KB, 500x452px
>>9510122
>wanting a rave
>>
>>9509866
bewbs ... them are top quality bewbs
>>
name cosplayers who are decent under 10k likes
>>
>>9508085
totally!
>>
is anything exciting happening at Perth nova this year?
>>
>>9510423
There are none. Thats why they only have 10k.
>>
>>9510284

CB studio
>>
>>9510952
I think you meant to reply to this thread anon
>>9510423
>>
>>9510122
You srs.

There's so many. Defqon is in September. Go find your rave girl there
>>
>>9510122
If you're desperate for a fug then go to a knock shop
>>
How has this thread just been constantly so terrible
>>
>>9510423
Chocotiel Cosplay
Cosplays of a Wallflower
Doofus Creations
>>
>>9512031
I don't know. All everyone does is bitch about pointless and unrelated shit
>>
>>9512052
>boring
>better but unattractive
>lame
there a reason they only have 10k
give decent cosplayer under 10 = CB studios
>>
Remember when Beethy was good and liked by people?
He should just quit at this rate.
Look at how poor his Facebook posts are doing compared to 2 years ago.
Time for new and better photographers to uprise.
>>
>>9512031
>Everyone bitches
>No one wants to post pics because everyone bitches
>Only pics that get posted are to start drama
>If nothing else available someone will start shit just for the sake of having drama.
>>
What are people looking forward to seeing at Sydnova?
What are you going to cosplay?
>>
Is anyone else super impressed with Artificial Dogma and their cosplay videography? I've been wanting them to come down to film Melbourne's cosplay scene for ages. I swear nobody else does decent cosplay music videos.
>>
>>9512093
Must be Tim souter whose posting these. If it is, Tim souters photos aren't that great.
>>
How many times can you wear the same cosplay before it gets old?
>>
>>9512219
As many times as you feel like provided it's in rotation / being updated. Just don't be that person that only wears one costume that they made 5 years ago.
>>
>>9512091

Samuryan
Artemis
That guy from that game
Taigakuun
???
>>
>>9512226
Nah I only have 2 as I just started and I already wore one both days last con. Am still considering doing 1 each day or just wearing the new one both days
>>
>>9510423
Belikov's Costumes
Pocket Peach Cosplay
Pink Pixie Cosplay
Heroine for Hire
Rascal [R4scal]
>>
>>9500517
Lol no idea who you're talking about. Fed up tho of people going on hateful rants about Gal Gadot. I think she's great!
>>
>>9512236
Pretty sure they're talking about Ardella. She had some silly rant up on her wall about it the other week and throwing privilege around on anyone that dared disagree.

Now preparing for the thread to get deleted.
>>
>>9512230
New one on sat, old one on sun
>>
>>9512274
Ardella or Kris are mods on /cgl/ so yeah this could get deleted now.
>>
>>9510423
KnRai
Moko
the Antilily
Blackcrane cosplay
Kaori cosplayer
Baimon cosplay
Tessu cosplay (I can't find her page anymore tho?)
Kanaria
Rei Ushi
Suika
K & Aly
Can I include December Cosplay? They're not Aussie though.

>>9510942
Quantity doesn't mean quantity, anon. There are some international cosplayers with above 10k+ likes who are absolute trash and people just love them for doing fanservice. Cosplayers who post WIPs also aren't as popular. It all comes down to marketing (especially now that FB isn't the "ideal" social media platform anymore) and besides, you can buy likes, too.

>>9512093
I don't care for Beethy but FB engagement has gone down the gutter unless you post memes
>>
>>9512093
Tim Souter go away
>>
Sydnova's map looks much different this year. Cause of the House of Hardcore wrestling show taking up Hall 4, they've split it between the Dome and the first few halls and the other building on the opposite side for all the artist alley stuff and cosplay theatre.
>>
>>9513077
Not Tim.
I am a photographer though.
>>
>>9513132
Which means your posts do way worse than his. Stay salty, anon
>>
>>9507494
THOR'S COMING TO SYDNOVA?!
>>
File: 1.png (374KB, 494x389px) Image search: [Google]
1.png
374KB, 494x389px
Inb4 it's a Mikasa cosplayer
>>
Not to sound like a complete idiot, but does anyone know the best place to buy rolls of 2mm or 4mm foam? Sportlight, lincraft, and riot don't have it, and I'm not really familiar with prop making to know anywhere else.
>>
>>9513258
Clark rubber :)
>>
So Supanova timetables are out. What are you lot looking forward to?
>>
What do you fags think of the New Zealand cosplay comm. I saw some pretty formidable work from the latest cons.
>>
File: FB_IMG_1497007069667.jpg (61KB, 960x638px) Image search: [Google]
FB_IMG_1497007069667.jpg
61KB, 960x638px
Can you even act like an entitled dick bag when you have visible lighting stands in every picture where you attempt lights

Photographer is Kagu Photography, great content if you want a cringe
>>
>>9513300
The cosplayer is cute. What a shame
>>
>>9513303
Cosplayer is Histoiri, she's got under 10k if above anon is still looking, there's a lot of good cosplayers in Perth under 10k
>>
>>9489503
anyone here going to gammacon?
>>
>>9513300
Could've had the flash out of the shot.. such a waste
>>
>>9513346
He's doing it on purpose, no idea why, he charges for these too...
>>
>>9513300
How embarrassing.
>>
>>9513316
I'm planning to make the trip up for it, gave it a try last year and had a genuinely nice time, it's very small but there were enough things to do/see, and the people there were actually pretty friendly, especially as a cosplayer.
>>
>>9513351
Lol. I wouldn't pay for his services. Sucks that there are those who do
>>
>>9513300
He's so fucking bad. Majority of his content is out of focus, blown out lights and light stands in the back of his shots. I just don't understand any of it.
>>
>>9513284
Teri Hatcher
>>
Holy shit BehindInifinity is coming to Australia!!
>>
File: behindinfinity.jpg (82KB, 1063x1072px) Image search: [Google]
behindinfinity.jpg
82KB, 1063x1072px
>>9514251
So? They're just another Asian cosplayer who photoshops themselves to hell
Here's what Jin looks like without photoshopping
>>
>>9514271
Gross.
>>
>>9514271
That gap
>>
>>9514251
>>9514271
Everyone has unflattering photos. But hey, I'm excited. I still admire them for inspiring people to get into cosplay and keeping their passion alive even after all these years.

Dunno if I'm up to the roadtrip it'll take to get to Coffs Harbour but Nexus Con does seem pretty interesting.
>>
>>9514274
the gap is for the character
>>
>>9512867
I agree with this list. Top picks
>>
>>9514293
A good ol' con roadtrip sounds like fun. Don't get the chance for those very much in Australia
>>
anyone anticipating sydnova?
looking forward to seeing knitemaya after he was exposed to be WKing himself on PULL as well as backstabbing and talking shit behind geheichou's back.
>>
Did anyone else overhear the Maki cosplayer shit talking about 2 of the other A-muse members at madfest today?
>>
>>9515421
Deets??
>>
Did they really do a fucking doco on A-Muse?
>>
madfest was a complete shit show that was 80% normies. definitely not worth the entry fee
>>
File: _20170611_194720.jpg (123KB, 635x916px) Image search: [Google]
_20170611_194720.jpg
123KB, 635x916px
>>9513300
You were posted because you're shit and now everyone knows you're shit, stay salty Kagu, I hope no one pays you for a photo again
>>
>>9515461
He looks like a younger beethy, poor guy
>>
Aw bless, y'all must be super obsessed with Kagu to stalk his personal Facebook, What salty bitches
>>
>>9515424
I didn't hear much clearly unfortunately other than something about 2 younger members and groaning a lot, "I wanna kill myself" etc but I mentioned it because I'm curious about deets too.
>>
>>9515477
Not even friends with him, it's already making the rounds amoung the com
>>
>>9515477
Or maybe you should look past the fact that he's your friend, and realise just how awful majority of his photos are.
>>
>>9515492
That's what happens when he posts in the community Facebook groups. People realise who he is/what he's doing/what he should be doing instead.
>>
>>9515477
I mean, they may be salty but they're not wrong
>>
>>9512867
Wait how do K & Aly have less than 10k????? They're so goddamn amazing and so nice too
>>
>>9515570
They might be really nice, but that doesn't change the fact that a lot of their stuff is half-assed pulled together last-minute costumes that get thrown in the trash after conventions because they won't hold together longer than an afternoon. Aly's particularly guilty of this, too, and now that they've split she's moved states to do nothing but raunchy costumes like Nigri for efame.
>>
fr tho people who just do sexy cosplays piss me off
>>
Damn this thread is one of the most utterly pointless things I've seen on the internet
>>
sexy cosplayers make my head angry
... and hard
>>
>>9515955
then why are you here?
>>
>>9515955
If it's pointless then why are you here?
>>
>>9515461
Anyone who does paid jobs wouldn't have their light stands show on their shots. The least this photographer could've done was edit the light stands out.
>>
So did AYY LMAO end up winning the Brisbane Madman Competition as always or what? And were there any good entries from any of the competitions over the weekend, who won on Sunday? Or was it just a Love Live fuck fest.
>>
>>9516329
Yeah, AAY won again. I really like mist of their stuff to be honest. Sunday was a complete LL shitfest though.
>>
>>9516340
The entire weekend was a love live shit fest. So many salty groups trying to one up each other it was kind of pathetic
>>
>>9516329
It was a love live shit fest all weekend. So many salty groups trying to one up each other it was pretty pathetic
>>
>>9516340
I didn't mean anything bad by it as I always love the skits and costumes they do and they deserve to win. What other entries were there?
>>
Aquaria did really well surprisingly. I like that they kept going with the dance and even sung along when the music cut.
>>
>>9512859
Is it disturbing to anyone else that a sex pest like Kris is mod
>>
>>9516388
there was one other entry the costumes were really nice. supposedly there was meant to be more entries but they dropped out.
>>
>>9512274
Porkdella
>>
>>9515594
breakup? when/what happened? any deets?
>>
File: FB_IMG_1497245379846.jpg (86KB, 960x720px) Image search: [Google]
FB_IMG_1497245379846.jpg
86KB, 960x720px
Madfest was a fucking horror fest
>>
File: Screenshot_2017-06-12-13-34-59-1.png (711KB, 1080x456px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2017-06-12-13-34-59-1.png
711KB, 1080x456px
The madfest Sunday comp winners

>Best group was seaking and a flareon Pokemon ginjinkas

>Best skit was Aquaria

>Best costume was the fire emblem girl

>Best cosplayer was dark magician girl
>>
>>9516541
What was so bad about it? the cafe looks fun
>>
>>9516541
>>9516700
animaga cafe shits all over this and thats the sad part. a multi million dollar corporation like madman cant afford to get together a vaguely cohesive maid cafe (not even matching uniforms) and a cafe funded off a tiny anime con consistently has their shit together every year, despite the fact some of the maids are cringe as fuck
>>
>>9515594
you forgot 'ride katyuska's coat tails'
>>
>>9516770
This is very true. Now she's all about cosplaying with her new BFF, doing lewd costumes and being as efamous as she possibly can. At least Katyuska is notable for something, but it's hard to respect Aly for being a 'good' cosplayer when at most cons I see her at, her costumes are so sloppily put together that they don't last through the day. She implements the 30-meter rule with nice trims and all, but her stuff is sewn together just using a serger, so meh. She IS good at public relations, but that's maybe about it? Everything else is store-bought costumes, made shoddily or just borrowed from other cosplayers.
>>
>>9516825
What's the 30 metre rule?
>>
>>9517414
When something looks good from 30 meters away, but up close it's obviously shit.
>>
>>9517414
>>9517523
>>9516825
I don't think you guys understand exactly how far 30 metres really is.
>>
>>9517526
Those anon have scope vision I guess :)
>>
>>9517526
It's actually known as the 3 meter rule...
>>
>>9517616
Then why mention 30 meters?
>>
>>9517795
Because someone doesn't know what they're talking about
>>
>>9506429
Reasons I worry about doing other OW crossovers.

>>9513212
*their
God, it's so cringe when formal entities can't even get their spelling and grammar right.

>>9514251
>>9514293
I was super excited to hear Jin and Miguel are coming to Aus... until I heard it's kind of in the middle of bumfuck nowhere. A con road trip would be fun but they announced only two months out which is a bit much to plan an interstate trip.
>>
File: IMG_20170613_163602_365.jpg (40KB, 480x720px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20170613_163602_365.jpg
40KB, 480x720px
speaking of stupif sexy cosplays check out this fag
>>
>>9517916
What a jackass
>>
>>9517916
And the problem here is what exactly?

Dude's comfortable in his own body.
>>
>>9517900
>until I heard it's kind of in the middle of bumfuck nowhere.

I'm from Port Macquarie. I'm used to last minute roadtrips for conventions to Sydney or Brisbane, dunno why it's such a big deal for people to go the other way. Besides that, Coffs has an airport. It's only like an hour from there to Sydney via plane, and the fares were pretty cheap when I last used it.
>>
Imo Aquaria is way better than Amuse. None of the girls are ugly horse faces like the afore mentioned Maki
>>
>>9518176
Yeah their Eli looks weird and their Nozomi looks like an addict, they all look really old and weird in general
>>
>>9518176
unfortunately all the girls in Aquaria are uppity cunts. I've gotten to know most of the girls in the group and they are all the definition of two faced, their You is literally always talking shit about the other members and the Kanan is just a bossy bitch and boi the Mari is horrible- she's literal cancer and she keeps gaining weight which is kind of fun to watch lol, - they always talk and act as if they love eachother soooo much but in another breath they say the worst shit about eachother lol, they've done some pretty nasty shit to some other girls in the comm too, so they're mostly just not nice people - their group will die soon enough
>>9518270
I agree, the Nozomi is a disaster, and Eli's face looks uh.. Off.
>>
>>9518342
Really? I've heard pretty much the opposite. Most people I know who know their You have said she's really nice, and she was super lovely when I met her.
>>
>>9518176
Yeah, the ruby from amuse's saturday performance was so shit, she didn't even know any of her dances. But seeing as only like three of the amuse members seem to know what their dances it's not surprising
>>
>>9506203

>I think I just threw up in my mouth a little.

I just creamed my pants a little.
>>
>>9507445
>I know a lot of people on here aren't a fan of her, but I've never had a problem with Flocksy Locksy? Her cosplays look well-made, and she was very friendly when I met her at a con.

Yes agree, I met her once and she was so nice and polite. Only disliked by the salty jealous bitches who hate on everyone, can't help that.
>>
>>9508708
>i also want to stick my peepee in kiara

oh fuck yes.. link?...
>>
>>9518824
I feel like the main three are the only ones who want to keep it going. The others are only staying because they know how much drama would happen of they leave.
>>
>>9518903
Honestly? Why would anyone leave when your cosplay is made for you? All you have to do is look and dance average and ride the efame.
>>
>>9518916
Wait they dont make their own costumes?
>>
>>9518903
Who are the main three?
>>
>>9518923
aquaria doesn't make their own costumes but amuse does, so i guess that's one thing they have going for them
>>
>>9518342
What? Aquaria are all really nice.
>>
>>9519024
They're nice to your face and then turn around and backstab you with gossip and bitchiness.
>>
>>9519032
Guess I just haven't experienced that yet. The You, Yoshiko and Ruby have always been super nice to me whenever we talk.
>>
>>9518923
Judging by what's seen on social media it's just one girl who makes all the costumes for the rest of amuse, poor thing.
>>
>>9519023
Aquaria made their Happy Party Train outfits, and I'm fairly certain they made their Aquarium ones too.
>>
>>9519097
That's surprising since most of the girls make a lot of non LL cosplay.
>>
>>9519097
Jesus! I make two costumes a con and that kills me. Please tell me they pay her or something?
>>
>>9518708
Like I said, she's as sweetpea when you first meet her or when you are face to face with her, but she has talked shit about everyone in Aquaria and A-MUSE , she hasn't not complained or talked shit about anyone she is friends with desu
>>
>>9519035
The Yoshiko is probably one of the nicest girls in the group since she isn't a little snot nosed brat like the rest of them. It's a shame since their You has even spoken horribly about her...
you tend to only experience their back stabbing and horrible behaviour when you try to befriend them.. or look better cosplaying the same thing as them lol
>>
wow.....the salt is real from some people. Seriously the Aquaria girls are all lovely. I doubt they gossip online about other people seriously (kinda like you're doing on 4chan right now anon)
>>
>>9519348
Yeah honestly. I'm gonna trust the people I know are close to them, rather than a single anon on cgl. Everyone else has nothing but nice things to say about Aquaria, which is more than i can say for a-muse.
>>
>>9519348
That's your decision and I'm not gonna bag you for it, but I have no reason to lie about these things, I'm not going to support them or talk about how lovely they are when they hurt some people that I'm really close to. I figure me telling 4ching this is one way for me to spread the truth about them, they really don't deserve the support they are getting.
>>9519363
Again, your choice, but I can tell you I am close to them, so? I wouldn't be posting this stuff for no reason - their behaviour towards some people is just not acceptable and they have upset some of my closest buddies, I hate seeing people fawning over groups full of two faced cunts.
>>
So...? There's always going to be drama in cos groups. Get over it. It happens. What's worse is individuals getting praised when they're literally poison and should be avoided at all cost.
>>
>>9519348
>>9519363
I'm not sure why it's hard to believe, everyone bitches about everyone, people in general not just this group and not just within cosplayers
Thread posts: 388
Thread images: 30

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.