[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/Ouji/

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 265
Thread images: 52

File: 2017-05-12 19.49.57.jpg (288KB, 1388x1387px) Image search: [Google]
2017-05-12 19.49.57.jpg
288KB, 1388x1387px
Ouji thread

For the guys lurking from /pol/ and /fit/ trying to find themselves a qt lolita waifu. How do you guys feel about this style? Would you wear it in public?

>tfw no group of autistic alpha males to dress up with
>>
>>9475743
He needs to shave. That shit ain't kawaii and makes him look like a creep. I think ouji only looks good on women and effeminate guys. Girls will always make the best and prettiest princes, sorry
>>
>>9475743
wtf is on his face
>>
>>9475775
Idk but it appears to be attacking him

>>9475751
I'd be going more for "regal" than "kawaii" tbqhwy. Pic related
>>
Even this would be somewhat acceptable for the casual look.
>>
I love that fucking mustache, holy shit.
>>
Use the catalog.
>>9460968
>>
File: IMG_4464.jpg (61KB, 401x518px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4464.jpg
61KB, 401x518px
when will I meet my dreamy French Royal Guardsman ouji ; - ;
>>
>>9475743
>Bram Stoker's Dracula vibe
Noice
>>
>>9475814
seriously, for fucksake.
>>
>>9475743
Honestly I think the moustache really works for him. It balances out his facial proportions and distracts from his overbite. I'm not crazy about this twisted ends but it's pretty thin, so he doesn't have a lot of options.

I may be biased though because I have a boner for pic related.

sage because this thread is kind of stupid
>>
File: Vlad-the-Impaler_base4-1.jpg (3MB, 2480x3508px) Image search: [Google]
Vlad-the-Impaler_base4-1.jpg
3MB, 2480x3508px
>>9475814
>>9475966
It's literally 100% women in those threads. I wanted to dedicate one to the guys of /cgl/ (I went through the whole catalog to make sure one didn't exist already). Stop being so triggered

Pic semi-related
>>
>>9475982
i am the OP of the other thread and i am male. when we poll, there are usually more men than women. i go out of my way to track shit down for guys who post there and always have, and i am not the only one.

if you want a safe space for dicks only, go to /fa/.
>>
>>9475982
What if it is only 100% women? I'm sure there are plenty of threads that are 100% men only. Why don't you fuck off back to /cm/ with your thread, you sexist piece of trash.
>>
Holy lord, guys calm down. It's okay to have a male ouji thread and a female one, nobody is looking for safe spaces. Relax.
>>
>>9476035
>guys calm down
>guys

DID YOU JUST ASSUME MY GENDER!?
>>
What is this shit, there's already an ouji thread. If you're upset about it being all female, then post males in it instead of killing off a thread to make one that already exists.
>>9476033
>it was 100% female
>I wanted to dedicate this to the guys of cgl
Totally not sounding safe space
Sage because you're all stupid.
This didn't need its own thread.
>>
>>9476064
Whoops meant to quote
>>9476035
>>
>>9476035
the other thread is not a "female ouji" thread, so that excuse does not work as a justification for having this second thread.

it's not complicated. duplicate threads get deleted, or they sink to the bottom when people realize it's a duplicate. insisting otherwise just puts in the role of newfag/troll.
>>
>>9475949
Do not disrespect Gary Oldman like that ever again.
>>
>>9476101
This makes my heart go doki doki
>>
>>9476033
Someone clearly has no idea what /cm/ is about. Don't bring the husbando board into this.
>>
File: IMG_0155.jpg (24KB, 337x342px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0155.jpg
24KB, 337x342px
>>9476101
Take off the hat
>>
>>9475743
Horrid
>>
>>9475743
Is he doing a duck face or are his lips just constantly puckered like that?
>>
>>9476295
He's trying to hold his moustache.
>>
>>9475751
this stupidity is what keeps Ouji from growing as an actual fashion for men
>>
I personally would like to see more guys in Ouji for entirely self-serving purposes

Most guys can't dress for shit
>>
File: marine-dress-uniform-9.jpg (86KB, 800x535px) Image search: [Google]
marine-dress-uniform-9.jpg
86KB, 800x535px
Ouji is for straight faggots my nigga.

Join the marine corps so you can wear manly uniform.
>>
>>9476373
>straight faggots
Jumbo shrimp!
>>
>>9475982
>wah why won't people cater to me and my dick ): my dick needs its own thread
>>
>>9475751
I think the moustache fits. Needs trimmed though.
>>
>>9475778
>Milanoo
>>
>>9475743
Oh god, Elliott looks so terrible with facial hair. I'm surprised Goldie let him do this...
>>
>>9475814
Maybe its better they have their own contained thread. Op said it was for the guys new to this board and wanted to discuss things. I say its a good idea so they dont shit up an existing ouji thread. Its like an ouji training wheels thread.

>>9476033
Dont you dare bring /cm/ into this you emotionally barren dyke. You like looking at something we like looking at something. Even tho they are different both are equally adorable.
>>
Can someone please explain what /pol/, /cm/, and /fit/ have anything to do with this? Serious question.
>>
>>9476485
>mmmeeeeeeennnnnnnnn
>>
>>9476485
They don't. Just let this shitstorm die.
>>
>>9475751
I agree that it does work better on girls. I think it tends to look a bit too flouncy and skinny on (male) guys. A regency or Victorian revival outfit might look good.
>>
>>9475778
>milanoo
Newfag plz go
>>9475782
That's not ouji at all, please do some research.
>>
>>9476521
It's literally got a Milanoo watermark on it anon, why does pointing that out make me a newfag? You do know they're a scam site?
>>
File: 1443650260064.jpg (255KB, 733x1100px) Image search: [Google]
1443650260064.jpg
255KB, 733x1100px
>>9476400
Same, I think it'd look more balanced out if he cut and style his hair.

>>9476446
He's a strong independent man who don't need no woman.

Nah, he does look terribad with facial hair. Considering this, I'm relieved that he doesn't go bald too.

>>9475782
Not ouji, but I love this. Neo-Dandyism and lolita go well together imho.
>>
>>9476542
I am here for this
>>
>>9475743
LOOOOOL why are white ppl like this
>>
>>9476669
Do you seriously have nothing better to do than racebait in every thread you can lmao
>>
>>9476676
I'm sorry this is legit the first time I've been to /cgl/ in at least 2 months. Clicked on it accidentally from /co/.
>>
>>9476678
NAYRT but if you're not racebaiting on purpose just stop already, choco chan.
>>
>>9476700
That's raycist.
>>
>>9475743
I would if I had the money to get an outfit perfectly tailored to me.

Until then, I make do with vaguely deiselpunky double breasted suits, which look awesome on me and have been well received in my occasional forays into the local lolita community.
>>
>>9476716
Taobao
>>
>>9476716
Normie suits aren't ouji, fuck off
>>
>>9476719
I didn't say they were, just that it's the closest I can get right now.

Sadly, double breasted suits aren't exactly normie fashion these days, either. I lucked out randomly finding one my size.

>>9476718
They have tailors on there?
>>
>>9475949
I was getting more of a Versailles Louis vibe.
>>
>>9476446
When I saw the thumbnail in th catalog I thought it was a girl with a stache glued on her face.
>>
>WAH THERES NO GUYS IN THE OUJI THREAD WE NEED OUR OWN
>every outfit in this thread is shit and not even close to Ouji
Well dressed =/= Ouji.
Why are there two ouji threads. This one is shit.
>>
>>9476721
>they have tailors on there?
How... fucking new are you?
This thread just keeps proving how much men are shit at this. Lurk more.
>>
File: IMG_2973.jpg (97KB, 680x680px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2973.jpg
97KB, 680x680px
>>9475743
>trying to find themselves a qt Lolita waifu
>>
>>9476783
>>9476784
We are shit, that's why we need our own rank beginners thread.
>>
>>9476784
This thread proved my original point that girls make the best princes and is now also proving that women are the superior sex.
>>9476797
You don't need your own thread, lurk more, read the ouji guides, stop shitting up our boards with this "i wanna match my lolita GF but don't wanna do brolitas/ouji/aristocrat bcuz that's gay can i wear a normie suit" bullshit
>>
>>9476799
Didn't you read OP? This is a thread for people with no cosplay GF.

Go away normie.
>>
>>9476373
I did that already, but I got tired of the green weenie. Now I just want to look like a pretty girl.
>>
>>9476827
You're only supposed to be gay in the field.
>>
>>9476784
yikes
>>
>>9475743
Lol his mustache makes me giggle. Since he is a funny guy, I'm assuming he wears it with ouji ironically.
>>
>>9475743
I'm male and really really want an Ouji outfit, but I can't spend $500+ on it. Its also so hard to find stuff. I also don't know how to match stuff, nothing is ever sold as a set for some reason.
I just want to be part of the cool lolita people but its so expensive and hard to find :/
>>
File: 1494511113507.jpg (69KB, 676x746px) Image search: [Google]
1494511113507.jpg
69KB, 676x746px
>>9476803
They have a point. You do need to lurk moar and seriously dont shit up the ouji thread with stupid questions. I was right when i said this was a necessary thread. You guys really dont wanna listen to any concrit you just wanna bitch about tfw no lolita gf. Honestly guys, go look into actual ouji and take this chance you guys have to actually do research, get concrit and maybe you will attract a lolita gf. If you wanna actually get a lolita gf its gonna take effort and research. If you dont wanna do that its glaringly obvious you guys will be forever alone unless you scrape the bottom of the social barrel around you.
>>
>>9476783
there are so many guys in the ouji thread

the stupid thing is, i hesitated to dump the pics/substyles that had both lolita & ouji examples bc the models were female. even with visual kei models--the point where i thanked KERA for giving us male models--i knew there were going to be some fragile masculine egos sad about all the female models in the thread.

i am ashamed of my gender sometimes. of all the other male oujis whose hands i have held on here and in various chats, i don't know how many i ever helped, and how many still decided they were too manly for any of the advice to make sense for them. i'd love to have other guys at meetups but i honestly do not know a single man with a legit interest in the fashion who isn't scared of wearing lady clothes or looking gay. it kind of sucks, but i would rather be lonely than deal with this kind of fragility.

i'm tired of helping people who never actually follow through

>>9476797
have you checked out the Manly thread? lots of general tips there. i rant here, but i do want to help other guys be less basic. you just need to get over the fact that companies hire female models for their products, because women are always more free to dress like men than men are. the principles are the same. dude i want to help but i am drunk right now and convinced no one listens.

arisrocrat isn't even real, it's a category perpetuated for the sake of fragile male egos. back when the scene was more vkei friendly the real idea of aristocrat flourished, but then people decided ouji was for femmes and aristocrat was for adults and men and fuck this gay earth

i am drunk in a bathroom wearing brand and glad for all my androgynous lady friends IRL who don't have these weird ass hangups about what fucking clothes they wear. jesus christ seagull bros what do you need to feel like you're okay and you belong?

here's an ouji pic from a mens magazije with a dude and he is styled JUST LIKE AKIRA WOW no fucking difference
>>
File: 1491364257220.jpg (239KB, 1044x770px) Image search: [Google]
1491364257220.jpg
239KB, 1044x770px
>>9476803
faggots like you are the normies

lurk more you fucking idiots
>>
File: no u spidey.png (135KB, 464x336px) Image search: [Google]
no u spidey.png
135KB, 464x336px
>>9476894
>has fashion sense
>has cosplay boyfriend

You're the normie
>>
>>9476886
>looking good takes an effort boohoo
Deal with it, anon. Girls put an effort into looking good, do the same or don't bother.
>nothing is ever sold as a set for some reason
>for some reason
Do you ever buy t shirts and jeans as a set? It's a fucking fashion, if you want to play dressup look into cosplay, though honestly with this attitude you'd probably be terrible at that too.
>>
>>9476908
>Girls put an effort into looking good, do the same or don't bother.
lolita is just a dress and maybe socks and head piece though. Thats 1 to 3 items. Ouji is like 5 items minimum so its way more work and expensive
>>
>>9476914
Lmao you have no idea what you're talking about, leave before you embarrass yourself more
>>
>>9476914
>lolita is just a dress and maybe socks and head piece
Are you baiting or just stupid?
>>
>>9475982
I'm triggered that you want a cute gf with that ugly outfit
>>
>>9476923
>you have no idea what you're talking about
wow, if only there was a thread about ouji that you could get advice and help from!

>>9476924
I see you have no response, so i much be right.
>>
>>9476886
Ah. Here we have a rare male ita. Usually itas are female and when a male surfaces, other itas rarely if ever mate with each other. For some reason itas repel one another, but not much research has been done because of their illusive and picky nature. The mating ritual of male itas starts around the summer months and consists of a few phases. They begin to feel lonely, often being solitary creatures, they express the start of their mating ritual by signaling to others on the internet with a cry, "tfwnogf". Their cries can be heard over the internet for several weeks at a time, often flocking to the local watering hole known as reddit.
We see here, the second phase of the itas mating ritual; the begging for other experienced males to give them tips on securing a mate and then complaining about it. Securing a mate is hard for the male ita, as it requires effort. Many dont get past this phase and continue to shout tfwnogf for the whole summer before going quiet again. This begging for information is essential because it gives clueless male itas an advantage over others but often are broke NEETs who cant seem to cover themselves in the proper plumage to attract a mate. They are often confused by bright colors and coordinates.
>>
>>9475743
I have seen a lot of hipsters dress up like that in New York, it's Victorian, it's almost, conventional? Unlike Lolita, I can say I have seen guys unironically dress like this irl.
>>
>>9476928
I'm not going to spoonfeed you, read the resources in the actual ouji thread >>9460968 and don't post until you have an actual valuable question to ask.
>>
File: p01l1pgd.jpg (51KB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
p01l1pgd.jpg
51KB, 640x360px
>>9476716
Here is a third phase of a male ita: Doing something wrong and trying to convince themselves and others that what they are doing is ok and their endeavors will indeed secure them a mate. This haughty attitude and cover up of their blatant disregard of knowledge on the subject is a way to give themselves courage to continue their pursuit for a gf despite their lack of resources and proper plumage and may convince other male itas that they have an advantage over them and the other itas should stop trying. This in their mind makes them stand out to females so there is less competition and gives them better chances to secure a mate. Notice the strong steadfast post on the internet trying to get people to agree with him that he does indeed blend in with the rest of the alpha males and his choice of plumage is indeed accepted by the local community..... Fascinating creatures......
>>
>>9476933
Where? I'm also in NYC, and I've never seen any guys dress like that, not even at con or at meets.
>>
>>9476951
>>9476951
Around Midtown, near the HBO building and visual arts building, eating lunch at the huge central library and Bryant park, sometimes at the various restaurants between penn and 42nd street, sometim es random fashionable men appear near browadwau but I assume they are actors.
>>
>>9476888
Hi anon, I just wanted to say that I've been lurking the manly thread for a few days but never really posted because I'm a grill with an inspo photo full of lolita and I don't feel like I have any pics or suggestions to contribute. I really appreciated how thorough you were being and how much work you were putting in. With how much effort you were putting in, I'd honestly suggest getting a blog or tumblr off 4chan to put guides/resources/inspo, since you might have a wider reach.
>>
>>9476928
Socks and a headpiece are not optional in lolita, they are compulsory. The most basic simple lolita coord possible would have five elements minimum, but many have a dozen or more. Even non-OTT lolita tends to have a lot more accessories than ouji. You clearly know nothing about either fashion, please go and read something before demanding people make threads to spoonfeed you.
>>
>>9476997
>Socks and a headpiece are not optional in lolita, they are compulsory.

If you only put on a dress, would they know that its lolita? Yes. If you only put on an ouji jacket or shirt, would they know its ouji? probably not.

>The most basic simple lolita coord possible would have five elements minimum
which are?
>>
>>9477001
>If you only put on a dress, would they know that its lolita?
We call that ita honey, we have entire threads dedicated to mocking girls who can't be bothered to do it right.

Headpiece, one-piece dress, legwear, shoes, bag. If you weren't using a one-piece dress you'd need a JSK or skirt and blouse. You also need one or more petticoats, which can in theory be re-used over and over in multiple coords but in practice requires almost as much consideration as the rest of the coord, since different dresses need petticoats in different lengths, shapes and poof levels. Most coords also have additional accessories (jewellery, bracelets/wristcuffs, hairclips, brooches, rosettes, parasols), bloomers for modesty. You might also have outerwear like a cardigan, jacket, bolero, bustier or vest.
>>
This thread had the potential to be a great thread about princely fashion more masculine then the norm.

And you all killed it.
>>
>>9475976
I DRINK YOUR OUJI!
>>
>>9476888
Anon, I just wanted to let you know that you are the best and I always appreciate your posts. Gril here, but I'm sure there are some guys out there who appreciate your help as well. Seconding what the other anon said about the blog.
>>
>>9477007
>We call that ita
but its still lolita. Its a base, everything else is just accessories.
For Ouji, you need 3 or 4 layers until you get to the base.
Its easier to shop for 1 dress and accessories than to shop for matching shirt+vest+jacket+cape and whatever else AND THEN accessories.
>>
>>9477056
Cape is not mandatory by any means, anon... and neither is a vest for that matter. You can have a simple ouji coord with just pants and a blouse + shoes and accessories.
>>
>>9476985
Weird, I was expecting you'd say in hipster hoods like Williamsburg or the Lower East Side.

Hope it never catches on with them.
>>
>>9476928
Nayrt, but here is what a full VERY moderately priced (probably used) coordinate looks like. Not even including shipping from all the random ass countries you'll be ordering from. I'm really low balling here too, from my experiences of a cheap Lolita.
Main piece: JSK: $150-250, Skirt: $120-220, OP $300-400
For skirt and JSK, you need a blouse. Gonna be around $40-80.
Petticoat. A good petticoat will be around $50-60 and you're still gonna have to layer two of them. 5 shitty $20 petticoats might also suffice.
Bloomers. Like $20-30, kinda preferential. Easy to make your own for like $10
Matching tights $40 or Matching OTKs $20
Matching headbow $25-35 matching head dress/bonnet: $50-60
Smaller accessories in the $15-20 range
Shoes: $50-60 for a pair that won't fall apart. But go ahead and add like $30 for shipping because they're heavy as fuck.
Oh and wrist cuffs. Like $10 for a pair with alright lace.
Wig, preferential but can achieve such a nicer look than real hair and a lot of lolitas use them. $30-40
>>
>>9477200
And for your sake, a generous Ouji coord. And no it is nowhere the same as getting a suit tailored.
But you can get custom sizing on various Taobao brands for like $15.
Blouse: $80-100
Pants: $90-100
Shoes: $40-60
Hat: $20-40
Vest, optional: $40-60
Tie: $10-15
>>
>>9477076
Wearing an ouji coord without a jacket or at least a waistcoat, is like wearing lolita without a dress or skirt. There is not enough variety in the types/colours/styles of pants available in ouji for "pants and blouse" to look whole.
>>
>>9475743
>Would you wear it in public?
Yes, as long as is not as bright colored as OP's pic. Hell, If I could, I would dress like that everyday.
>>
File: tumblr_nuaqk4TzJk1ufislwo1_540.jpg (197KB, 540x779px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nuaqk4TzJk1ufislwo1_540.jpg
197KB, 540x779px
>>9477367
No it's not. While I obviously wouldn't recommend going without a vest/jacket for every coord, it's totally possible to look decent and distinctly ouji while doing so.

Anon I replied to was talking about wearing lolita with only a dress and having it still be recognizable as lolita. You can totally wear just pants and blouse with ouji and have it be a basic but solid ouji coord.
>>
File: tumblr_oaaqrhZ2se1txb5muo1_400.jpg (165KB, 400x533px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_oaaqrhZ2se1txb5muo1_400.jpg
165KB, 400x533px
>>9477411
>>
File: tumblr_mlrmi400By1rmhtufo1_500.jpg (50KB, 480x640px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_mlrmi400By1rmhtufo1_500.jpg
50KB, 480x640px
>>9477416
>>
File: tumblr_msq96jkK0e1qa0gsfo1_1280.jpg (722KB, 1223x1920px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_msq96jkK0e1qa0gsfo1_1280.jpg
722KB, 1223x1920px
>>9477419
>>
>>9477101
I have seen those there too, but I think they are going for the 1890s feel, which is what The style is too!
>>
File: tumblr_nuaqk4TzJk1ufislwo2_540.jpg (198KB, 540x795px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nuaqk4TzJk1ufislwo2_540.jpg
198KB, 540x795px
>>9477422
>>
File: PUTUMAYO_73240014f.jpg (85KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
PUTUMAYO_73240014f.jpg
85KB, 600x600px
>>9477441
>>
>>9477056
It's not fucking lolita, which is why people on cgl throw a shit fit every time people post a blouse less coord and posting a lolita dress and nothing else isn't allowed on CoF. Most people don't even wear OPs - it is no harder to match pants, a blouse and a jacket than to match a skirt, a blouse and a bolero. It's not our fault you find basic colour and pattern matching so hard and don't actually enjoy searching for pieces to put together an outfit.
>>
>>9477490
Preach, sista
>>
So why is thread separate from the actual ouji thread again?
>>
>>9477804
Because some guys (read: those who care more about getting a qtie cgl gf rather than those who care about fashion) feel entitled to special treatment.
>>
>>9475820
I want to see HD-chan in a Lady Oscar inspired boystyle coord. My ovaries would simply explode.
>>
>>9475743
Is this that ugly ass dude that made that fucking cringey meme of "oh your bf likes girls? guess ill steal him then" or some shit like that.
>>
File: moist2.jpg (12KB, 272x154px) Image search: [Google]
moist2.jpg
12KB, 272x154px
>>9478198
>"oh your bf likes girls? guess ill steal him then"

not with that awful mustache you're not
>>
>>9475743
This is horrific. It just looks like some neckbeard hipster shit.
The moustache looks stupid and he needs a haircut to look presentable.
Maybe makeup too.
Pls hide huge forhead tho
>>
>>9475743
I don't think this looks terrible, but you should get a different colored vest or something. Maybe like a patterned vest with a solid shirt, and maybe get some sort of hat to hide your forehead some. The bow is passable, but a cravat would probably look a little nicer.
>>
>For the guys lurking from /pol/ and /fit/ trying to find themselves a qt lolita waifu
This thread was garbage from the beginning
>>
File: ABRoland.jpg (145KB, 400x533px) Image search: [Google]
ABRoland.jpg
145KB, 400x533px
>>9478897
>different colored vest
It's a part of the jacket he's wearing, newfriend.
>>
>>9478922
I could see that, but you can alter clothing
>>
>>9478924
If you feel okay about altering a $200+ jacket imported from Japan, sure.
>>
>>9475743
No
I used to enjoy the "gripable extremeties" style of moustaches and handlebars but hipsters ruined it

Also no again i only want to dress up in pretty long black clothes that make me look like an unemployed necromancer and not like im going to shoot up a highschool

In case youre making this thread because of something I posted on another board I will now apply rule 1&2 to cgl from now on
>>
File: 1362111787608[1].jpg (201KB, 541x458px) Image search: [Google]
1362111787608[1].jpg
201KB, 541x458px
>>9478924

Altering clothing just to make anonymous idiots happy is fucking retarded.
>>
>>9478198
that's a fuckin' cosplay/crossplay meme originally dude, what board is this?
>>
>>9476797
speak for yourself

>>9476886
you have to lurk the same as everyone else, there are no shortcuts. look up the guides, learn where to shop secondhand. my first coord was fairly nice and had a brand main piece, cost me under $150 for everything. simple, flexible pieces like the aatp tourinot vest and a boz roland are ideal. ouji doesn't come in sets as often but the silhouette is easier to balance and there are fewer varying shades of colour to worry about, just look at other coords for a guideline.
>>
File: tumblr_nst50bstgC1uakcc4o1_500.gif (346KB, 500x400px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nst50bstgC1uakcc4o1_500.gif
346KB, 500x400px
>>9478223
>mustache
>mustache
>mustache
>>
>>9475743
i probably would if i find something that fits me, that mustache tho i fucking hate it.
>>
>>9476888
So if i dont feel lady clothes fit me and i decide for a more manly look im some how fragile? honestly i dont get whay are you complaining about, is ouiji a way for man to look like girls? if so then why wear shit like that instead of going full brolita?

I dont get it, i like some of the clothes anons post in this threads i think for instance that the op's pick looks really cool, but i dont then again i dont really like the girly ones. Shoul i just stop trying to get into ouji? because your post makes me think so.
>>
File: IMG_1165.jpg (623KB, 2092x1586px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1165.jpg
623KB, 2092x1586px
>>9475743
>trying to find a """""qt lolita waifu"""""

However glad I am to see a male oriented thread, there should be a limit to how much you are allowed to newfag.

Mate I get this is one of the few female dominated boards on the chan, if not the only one, but if the """lolita""" posters here didn't convince you of what you are trying to get into, click the image, if you dare.

This board still has a lot of guys, but we have all the good reasons not to visit the lolita threads, let alone hook up here.
>>
>>9479691
What's it like, being retarded?
>>
>>9476716
Learn to sew.
seriously.
just because the lolitas here get expensive dresses that dont fit them for daddys monex doesnt mean you have to do the same.

It's not difficult, I promise.
>>
>>9476033
>WANTING ONE MALE ORIENTED THREAD IS SEXISM
go PMS somewehre else, it's literally one thread where we wont constantly get itas bitching about how girls look better in male clothes, you hysterical whore.

>>9475982
Op you did the good thing
>>9476031
If you start a thread with female models (or extremely feminine) then its hardly a men oriented thread, you whiteknighting eunuch. Not to mention boystyle lolita and ouji are something completely different.

>>9475814
>>9475966
the last part goes for your asses too

Could you all goddamn whores take your hysteria back to your Ita threads?
>>
>>9476077
Right now you have about three threads dedicated to mocking other lolitas.

You androphobia that bad?
>>
>>9479705
>boystyle lolita and ouji are something completely different.
they aren't. those are synonyms. similarly, boystyle gyaru is gyaru-o. it is just the word used in Japan for the male version of a fashion.

anyway, the guys who have always been a part of /ouG/ will keep posting there, and this troll thread will keep attracting shitposts and misinformation.
>>
>>9479717
It's not even remotely troll, a guy just wanted a thread to focus on more masculine ouji, hoping that hysterical itas could stop spewing manhate for two seconds. Which failed.

If itas have at least three threads running to shame each other, I dont see the issue here.
>>
File: devilcake.jpg (104KB, 800x597px) Image search: [Google]
devilcake.jpg
104KB, 800x597px
>>9475743
The lolitas I know wear mostly sweet and personally I've never seen a guy look good in "sweet ouji." I'm more inspired by this sort of look
>>
>>9479732
>thinking that the dude in the OP is remotely masculine
>hysterical itas

This is why most guys on CGL will either due alone or be lucky to end up with some 7,000lb buttertroll. Man you guys are awkward.
>>
>>9479752
The only guy who will end up dating a four ton troll will be the poor sod who decides to try to hook up with you.

That aside, it's certainly more masculine than the Japanese women dressed in little boys clothing dykes keep spamming /ouG/ with.
>>
>>9475743
The dude in OP has great style and his hair and stache combo looks regal. His hair is neat and he took the time to style his facial hair. You all need a reality check as men irl dont look like little ugu korean plastic surgery idols and effeminate anime boys. If you think only women can pull off ouji you need to lay off the otome games.
>>
>>9479735
Ugh that plastic surgery. Stop already.
>>
>>9479732
>a guy just wanted a thread to focus on more masculine ouji,
nah, he just called it an ouji thread. the purpose was only clarified later on.

a thread that specified in the OP that it wasn't just "/ouji/" but wanted inspo particularly for masculine or large oujis could have worked, and a request for masculine inspo in /ouG/ definitely would have worked, but the combo of calling it a general ouji thread and then claiming the long-running ouji general was only for women was dumb. thread was unsalvageable at that point.
>>
OP:

Girls might like that look if you were a cute korean boy with expensive hair.

No offense, but you're just a regular guy with long hair and mustache. This look is more Civil war re-enactment than hip.

Just my opinion.
>>
>>9479769
He starts the post with "For the guys" and ends it with "tfw no alpha males to dress up with"

Do you need it spoon fed or something?
>>
>>9479774
Not all of us are dykes, your opinion is yours only.
>>
File: 742.png (522KB, 600x681px) Image search: [Google]
742.png
522KB, 600x681px
>>9475743
>looks like reddit atheist
>>
>>9479765
Holy crap it's you, isn't it? The uggo in the OP is you. Wow. "Regal." Dude, you look like a greasy villain in some made-for-TV Three Musketeers special from the seventies.

That look isn't so much "regal" as it is "vagina repellent."
>>
>>9479792
(Also: wash your damn hair f you're going to grow it long, invest in some rogaine for that big potato forehead, and I don't know if chin reduction surgery is a thing but you might want to think about investing,)
>>
>>9479785
>>9479792
Man's love to see the hysteria if someone started rating you all in your Lolita threads. If you don't like to see just move on. If I had to comment on every horrid looking lolita in cgl (read: vast majority of them), my hands would fall off.
>>
>>9479800
>someone started rating you all in your Lolita threads
This already happens and is what cgl is infamous for in other lolita communities, your newfag has been showing all thread but this really takes the cake.
>>
>>9479804
Yeah but it's generally jealous whores throwing shit on each other.
>>
>>9479800
There's a whole lolita rate/shittalk thread on the front page (CoF) you mong
>>
>>9476994
>>9477045
thanks, i am glad it is useful for you. i have considered a blog, and have many mediocre excuses not to make one. if i do make one i will post a link

>>9479668
you seem like you may be ESL, so there are probably some things that are lost in translation. but:

bro you gotta work on your ability to grasp the basics, ask questions with an honest spirit of learning, and be less defensive. you can always ask for specific content in /ouG/, such as more masculine coords. past threads have had a lot, if you check the archives. other recent threads with more masculine ouji inspo have included the Rococo threads where Gropey helpfully dissected boystyle coords from the perspective of a mens historic fashion expert. i would recommend tracking at least the first one down, it mentioned rococo punk in the title or OP so it should be easy to find.

beyond that, you should know by now that ouji brands usually release items in both mens and ladies sizes. you should know it is not intended only for women, and you should be able to find examples of men wearing ouji via google. all of this information is as available to you as it is to anyone else. i think if the regular guides to ouji, and all the regular information about ouji, and all the regular ouji threads were not enough to make you feel better about wearing it, you probably are just not ready.
>>
File: IMG_5125.jpg (28KB, 309x363px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_5125.jpg
28KB, 309x363px
>>9479792
>>9479796
Holy shit look at this autism. You sound like a maniac desu.
>It's YOU huhuhu it's YOU iSn't IT!

Why dont you post an example of one that meets your standards then rather than sperg out on anyone who doesn't rip perfectly decent looking male coord to shreds.
>>
>>9479796
>telling people to get plastic surgery

Found the kpop stan/otaku who can't handle that real humans have chins and not sawed off dorito faces like their oppas/husbandos.
>>
>>9479863
Samefagging to actually contribute since all most of these idiots in thread can do is bitch without sharing what they think good male Ouji's look like.
>>
File: IMG_3240.jpg (92KB, 650x975px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3240.jpg
92KB, 650x975px
>>9479866
God damit pic didnt post
>>
>>9479840
You're not a psychic, you have know way of knowing if they're "jealous whores" or not.

>>9479863
>>9479866
It's not our job to spoonfeed you, trying reverse psychology isn't going to make us. Lurk and learn like everybody else.

>>9479855
manlyanon, I honestly wouldn't waste your time. You do a sterling job in your own threads and OP is welcome to go and look in them himself if he actually wants to learn.
>>
>>9479869
That's a cosplay.
>>
>>9479876
Sesshomaru doesnt wear anything like that in the series seems like it's an ouji version of the character.
>>
>>9479869
Are we sure thats male? Also thats a cosplay
>>
>>9479873
Yeah telling someone to get chin surgery and alter their hairline has nothing to do with critique on the fashion. When all you're doing is shitting on petty things it's not too much to ask for a photo conteibution of what you think is acceptable.
>>
>>9479884
I wasn't the person who told you to get surgery, and I stand by my line that information on what is acceptable is widely available and you can go to the ouji thread or Palace of Princes or anywhere else to see what you need.
>>
>>9479881
if its a woman she sure put some effort into that package
>>
>>9479888
Looks like it could be a puffy vagina
>>
>>9479893
Doing some mental gymnastics here. It's obviously a guy.
>>
File: image.jpg (127KB, 550x429px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
127KB, 550x429px
>>9479865
You're right only Kpop Stars have regular chins. Get real, the OP's face is like 75% forehead + chin, that's just hideous regardless of race.
>>
File: bateman-cheers.jpg (205KB, 590x322px) Image search: [Google]
bateman-cheers.jpg
205KB, 590x322px
>>9479781
Suggesting that you'd have to be a dyke to not find this attractive?

lol.

Seriously man, it's one step up sideways from wearing a top hat and a monocle and saying m'lady.
>>
>>9479913
What does that have to do with his style though?
>>
>>9479918
Oh my god you know that dude totally says m'lady. Probably has an apoplectic fit every time a woman refuses to blow him because he held the door open.
>>
>>9479932
The scraggly, kinky moustache emphasizes his humongous chin and the long, unwashed greasy hair emphasizes his massive forehead.
>>
>>9479932
Hairstyle is part of style. Great outfit IMO but the greasy-looking slicked hair and overgroomed stache are unflattering. With short hair he'd probably look pretty good
>>
>>9479936
What about his coord? People just whining about him being unattractive which you all get triggered about in lolita threads.
>>
>>9479938
>>9479941

If he wants to do long hair he should try a wig and get rid of the stache. Looks like he was going for a Dracula look but it doesnt work that well for his face type.
>>
>>9479941
Naw, we go after the fatties and uggos too. Basic grooming and self awareness are part of knowing how to style yourself. Good coords can't save ugly.
>>
File: image.jpg (15KB, 255x320px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
15KB, 255x320px
Pack up the thread it turns out it was just some really authentic Phillip of Spain cosplay.
>>
>people mocking technotropism

OP, for this above all else, i cannot forgive your dragging him into this trash fire of a thread.
>>
>>9479948
m'armada
>>
>>9479951
Is that ancient technotropism? I thought he looked kind of familiar with the chin but his hair is lovely now, I honestly didn't recognise him.
>>
>>9479694
tfw no lolita sugar mommy

>>9479948
kek
>>
>>9480006
>ancient
I just visited his instagram and the pic in the OP is his second most recent post, from May 6, anon. I do agree he looks a lot less awful in the pics from a while ago with no mustache though
>>
>>9479936
>>9479938
Please forgive a stupid question from a guy who's been bald since he hit puberty - but what are the signs that his hair is greasy?

It's not shiny, and it doesn't look to be hanging limply - so what is it about it that makes everyone look at it and say "ugh, greasy"?

He's in desperate need of bangs, tho. That 5head is glowing.
>>
>>9480112
Most of it looks fine but look at the top right, if you look on the right-hand side in the right-hand pic you can see thinner strands that look greasy.
>>
>>9479936
it looks like his head is trying to quarantine his face into the center
>>
>>9480112
The locks over his shoulder are beginning to mat together and while shiny can be greasy, dirty hair tends to be lackluster and dim. He already doesn't have the face for long hair, but if he's dead set on it, he should think about getting a deep conditioning.

The thing I disagree on is bangs. Rare is the white person, male or female, that can pull off bangs.

It's one thing to make fun of unkempt fat people, but this poor dude has the most unfortunate conglomeration of features I've ever seen.

Instead of bangs, I'd say cut the hair short (one to two inches?) and mousse it up like Zach Braff in order to balance out the massive forehead. For the chin though, hm. That is difficult. Maybe a well trimmed beard instead of a mustache would hide that better?
>>
>>9480112
(And don't sweat the question! And remember: don't let Internet shit fool you and make you feel bad about losing your hair. There's nothing wrong with being bald- just don't try growing it out. The shaved head look has its own elegance. Nobody would kick Vin Diesel, the Rock or Bruce Willis out of bed!)
>>
>>9480219
Honestly if you just keep staring at it it looks like those magic eye pictures where the had stays the same shape but the face keeps getting smaller and smaller.
>>
>>9480184
>>9480222
Thank you for those wonderfully specific answers, anons.
What is deep conditioning?

>>9480225
ngl - being bald bothers me much less than being a manlet. It used to bother me much more, because hair is something I've had which was unfairly taken from me, while I've always been short. But then I tried dating. I've been with tons of girls - the minority, but a vast vast minority - who inexplicably think bald is "cute". I'm not complaining. Contrast it to me being short, for which I can count on the fingers of two hands how many girls I've encountered who find that attractive or endearing lookswise.
>>
If went to a meetup or out on a date with a qt lolita waifu I would want to dress in something historical and masculine looking. Like this
>>
File: asd.png (2MB, 1227x748px) Image search: [Google]
asd.png
2MB, 1227x748px
>>9480361
the tweed suit might sound like a good idea but unless you're old or very tall and handsome it's not going to look nearly as good in practice

on top of that 90% of lolitas are in pastel vomit or goth, so you'll look like a confused time traveler at an anime meetup. classic isn't done very often, possibly because it's practical. it's easier to stand out in a crowd if you're knocking things over with your petticoat and wearing a melting cake on your head
>>
>>9480404
to clarify, i think the men on the left look cringy
>>
>>9476031
Men without dicks aren't welcome here?
>>
>>9476039
Guys is p much like folks or pal
>>
>>9476446
>Goldie
>>
>>9480404
A lot of classic is easy to wear for everyday, I wear classic a lot but rarely bother for meets because I don't need a special occasion to wear it, unlike a print. It's not about trying to stand out so much as trying to use pieces I don't get to wear as often at meets.
>>
>>9480433
Women?
>>
>>9479694
Men's sewing is notoriously more difficult than women's. Everything has to be actually sewn and measured to fit, none of this shirring or "let's just put a waist tie ribbon" on it
>>
>>9480494
That is true, especially with closely fitting vests and jackets

>>9476064
I can't begin to imagine your hysteria if I posted a trap buddy of mine in one of like five lolita threads

report because sageposting.
>>
>>9480410
Those are top tier professional actors in costumes prepared by a big budget movie studio. If you don't like that you don't like the style, in which case idk why you are posting. It's like if people were "YEAH BUT LOLITAS DRESS LIKE MENTALLY RETARDED WOMANCHILDREN" well in a way it's true if you view it as an everyman, but it's the style. The fact that these styles would probably be frowned upon in mainstream society is the reason they are discussed here instead of /fa/.
>>
>>9480410
>Calling Robert Downey Junior "cringy" in a beautifully made and perfectly tailored ensemble.

Just go fuck yourself holy shit
>>
>>9478926
wait, you don't feel okay about altering $200 clothing?
>>
>>9478880
Idk what issue all you retards have with his forehead. Have you watched so much lesbo anime in your sweaty dens that you forgot what real people look like?

Look at Daisy Ridley.
>>
>>9480480
>>9480566
they're obviously well made and look accurate to the period, but if i saw the average guy show up wearing it to a meet i'd wonder why he was there

at best it's pretentious hipster wear, and at worst like you stepped out of a REAL MEN HAVE CLASS fedora/m'lady meme
>>
>>9480769
I actually like their costumes, but I get what you're saying. If I saw someone like that at a meetup, I would assume they were just there because their girlfriend made them dress up. I mean, lolita meetups are supposed to be for j-fashion, so it would be weird to show up to one on your own wearing something like that.
>>
File: tumblr_nhakinOYbY1r6m0q4o7_1280.jpg (1MB, 1151x1726px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nhakinOYbY1r6m0q4o7_1280.jpg
1MB, 1151x1726px
>>9475743
Here is a better looking coord from the same guy. Aside from the unfortunate mustache, the outfit alone is not very good, at least as an ouji coord. The printed blouse and bow tie make this look much closer to modern hipster-wear than anything ouji or even historical. Honestly, technotropism is an experienced ouji, so I suspect he was probably just wearing his Rolando with a casual outfit, rather than trying for ouji here.

Pic related is a much better example of ouji. The outfit is much more cohesive, and there are no weird modern elements throwing things off (well, maybe the shoes). The overall look of the outfit is also improved by the styling of his hair and lack of mustache.

As a side note, if you want people to help you learn about ouji, it's probably best not to keep insulting them and arguing with them when they try to give you advice.
>>
>>9480738
Look if you're this self conscious about your monolithic forehead maybe do something productive about it. Sell it as advertising space, for instance.
>>
>>9480890
Oh this poor dude. Hideous with moustache, hideous without moustache. Maybe a well trimmed beard is the best option. Wow that's a face.
>>
>>9480988
>>
>>9481005
Oh yeah that works okay.
>>
>>9481005
Oh no goddamn way. What the hell. Was this dude a serial killer in a past life and is having to repay his karmic debt by having a face that can only be called unsalvagable? I give. A bright orange beard? I'm out. I legitimately have no idea as to what can be done to save that guys face. Someone else take over because I am out of ideas.
>>
>>9480566
It's not Ouji though.
Y'all keep bitching about how there's no men being posted, and then you post shitty steampunk costumes.
>>
>>9480890
>>9481005
>>9475743

That cannot possibly be the same person.
>>
>>9481046
How new are you? He's well known in the fashion.
>>
>>9481049
keep in mind that 90% posters on this board are fat lesbo abominations that are now angry that someone is posting men. It's hardly has anything to do with the dude's outfits.
>>
>>9480494
Lolwhat

Sorry, that just blatantly false
>>
>>9480361
>>9480404

Historical clothing isn't ouji.

Ouji is historically inspired, but it's a completely different breed. The reason you would stand out would be you clearly not having any idea what you're doing, not because "no one wears classic." That shit ain't classic.
>>
>>9481055
>implying Jfash people on this board don't know who this guy is
They're all shitposting crossboarders like you, don't pretend otherwise.
>>
File: suit construction.png (41KB, 290x290px) Image search: [Google]
suit construction.png
41KB, 290x290px
>>9481061
I do both. It's not. Frills you just learn baste and gather. Good looking ouji has to adhere to the body, meaning you need a specific figure for it as opposed as the often morbidly obese "lolitas" that get posted in the CoF threads. But that means that you have to be very precise, unlike with dresses. Dresses are just fabric that hangs on you, to put it vulgarly, ouji has to have shoulders reinforced with a chest piece that is usually made of hide that is notoriously hard to sew through, etcetera

>>9481078
No, this is the kind of judgemental compensating worthless spoiled fat americans /cgl/ is known for hosting.
>>
>>9481055
Uhh I'm a girl buddy. And pretty much every girl here knows who he is since he's active in both Lolita and Ouji fashion.
>>
>>9481069
This oh so much! It drives me batty when I see failed attempts at ouji, be it the whimsical little boy look, or a mature 'homme Aristocrat' look, that basically go for an all out historical vibe. They're too different, although the historical styles are some of the influences and inspirations for ouji styles.
>>
>>9481098
And how is you being a girl supposed to change anything? Don't go all damage control on me, people thought they were shitting on the OP while shitting on a famous fashionista, proving that this isn't really about critique but having the mental makeup of a kindergarten bully.
>>
>>9481101
Can you quit shitting up the thread already? Either go back to your own board or lurk harder, you don't seem to know what you're talking about.
She probably brought up her gender because you brought it up first by implying she was another dude in the thread.
>>
>>9481104
Nah, I don't see how "fat lesbo abomination" implies a guy.
>>
>>9481104
>>9481105
By which I was referring to other people, not to her, besides that.

Shitting up? Just a minute ago you were crying about how men are ugly and how they shouldn't have a thread here and it should be delete.
>>
File: tumblr_mw8x3oJL101ssv2l9o1_500.jpg (126KB, 500x750px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_mw8x3oJL101ssv2l9o1_500.jpg
126KB, 500x750px
I love this kind of look
I want to believe some men want to dress like this and make me swoon.
>>
>>9481107
That wasn't me, and you're fucking stupid for thinking so. This is an anonymous board with hundreds of people with differing opinions. Not a hive mind.
>>
>>9481107
Is this thread bringing up some painful memories for you? Go cry into your crusty love pillow about mean lesbos making fun of cringy and awkward """fashionistas""" you perpetuvirgin.
>>
>>9481124
>accusing someone of compensating for bad memories in a board made of 100% concentrated daddy issues
>>
>>9481121
Dont you know? All women are a hivemind, that's why no woman will dig under his sweaty fat pouch to touch his tiny love button.
>>
>>9481114
Getting back to the board topic, who is he? Got any more pictures? The combination of wine red and brown, it's amazing.
>>
>>9481126
Somebody's triggered lmao
>>
>>9481126
And yet daddy issues never stopped any of us from going out into the world and interacting with the opposite sex. Why so angry bro? Did the last chick to laugh at your greasy fedora wear a petticoat? Was your last restraining order written on Baby the Stars Shine Bright stationary? We're here for you, anon.
>>
>>9481114
Now here's a dude who can actually rock the look, damn.
>>
>>9481142
I would probably pay to see you guys try to interact with a good looking guy. In fact I might even volunteer my sense of smell to see it first hand.
>>
>>9481147
>in fact I might even volunteer my sense of smell to see it first hand.
I can feel your social awkwardness through my screen.
>>
>>9481148
I'm glad I'm behind this screen actually. I don't think I could stomach looking at you.
>>
>>9481154
Dude shut up and quit falling for bait already, it's just clogging this already awful thread. Your replies aren't even good, it's embarrassing. Best way to hide how new you are, just shut up.
Polite sage because this really doesn't need bumps.
>>
>>9481159
They aren't meant to be funny as much as promoting self reflection.
>>
>>9481171
delusional trolls who go on a crusade when they are rejected, instead of moving on (or actually adapting to the environment), are part of every internet forum. we have had Sieg, HWC, and others who are too attached to leave, but too angry at being slighted, so they stick around shitposting to "make people think" or "make seagulls pay." nobody takes posters like that seriously. at best, you become a mascot.

let it go, you only stress yourself out.
>>
>>9480890

I think he's okay looking here. Facial hair just doesn't do him any favours.

Now...

>>9479869
>>9481114

HELLO.

Oh my god that wine red and brown, those boots with Roland, that jabot with that chain!

I do wish Sesshouji had left off the facial markings though- aside from the paint, I want to believe that there is a man that pretty and well-dressed out there.
>>
>>9481200
The "rejecting" fantasy lolitas seem to have is kind of amusing, but I haven't met anyone insane enough to actually let them put it into practice.
>>
>>9481216
it's mostly shoop. he has done regular ouji coords using items of that set, and they are lovely, but his face is 90% shoop.
>>
>>9481171
I sure wonder why you have trouble talking to women
>>
>>9481241
We just can't handle his raw realness and deep introspective and intellectual nature anon. Or his man-gunt and Cheetos breath.
>>
File: IMG_3005.png (299KB, 445x450px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3005.png
299KB, 445x450px
>>9481171
>>
>>9480484
Trans dudes, you retarded fuck
>>
>>9481234

I shouldn't be disappointed because REALLY, I should have known, and yet...
>>
>>9481247
This is like the fifth time I saw a comment like this on this board today. Do you people deal with other people online by trying to imagine them as neckbeards? You must have great social skills, then again this is /cgl/, the lolitas here have been obnoxious enough to get kicked from every other community.

Who's baiting who in this thread, anyways?
>>
>>9481433

Baitception.
Sorry not sorry
>>
>>9476373
You're not supposed to eat the crayons, boot.
>>
File: 4bf.png (181KB, 625x626px) Image search: [Google]
4bf.png
181KB, 625x626px
sure is summer huh
>>
>>9475751
Funny because this is my first and perhaps my last time here and every thing I've seen, male or female, makes me cringe.
>>
>>9475743
i'm sure it's been said - but nobody from /cgl/ wants a boyfriend from /pol/ or /fit/ so fuck right off
>>
If I can see your bare thighs in your ouji coord, it's automatically nooo-ji.
>>
File: tumblr_m7wuqdzfth1r9pu6wo1_500.jpg (316KB, 423x750px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_m7wuqdzfth1r9pu6wo1_500.jpg
316KB, 423x750px
>>9484651
Nah, there's nothing wrong with showing some leg in ouji, as long as they're not gross or something.
>>
>>9475743
I actually find him [and his mustache] very attractive.

Sue me.
>>
File: image.jpg (958KB, 1280x1704px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
958KB, 1280x1704px
>>9484651
I also hate seeing too much thighs in ouji.
I can't stand this girl's coords, I know she's tall but it doesn't look right for me, it's pretty stupid. Wearing all kinds of fancy crap on your body and your bare thighs are what drags most attention.
>>
>>9481114
Funny OP pic related took this photo.
>>
>>9476914
Alrighty, you are probably baiting but most that's the simplest thing, but not really because wristcuffs/jewelery/shoes/petticoat/bloomers.
Most lolita outfits are jsks, and need a blouse as well. Most lolitas now in days wear wigs, so there's that. Matching purses with the outfit. So it's not just three pieces. Even if you are plain af, and do an op with just socks, you still need petticoats and bloomers and appropriate shoes and headwear.
>>
>>9481114
it's always bothered me that this picture is almost perfect but his shit is untucked in the front
>>
File: 1440825072040.gif (1MB, 260x146px) Image search: [Google]
1440825072040.gif
1MB, 260x146px
>>9479448
>POH-LEECE THET MOOSTACHE
>>
File: sul81.jpg (2MB, 4608x3072px) Image search: [Google]
sul81.jpg
2MB, 4608x3072px
Is it me, or lolita fashion is directly inspired by paris 1900 fashion?
>>
File: sul109.jpg (2MB, 4608x3072px) Image search: [Google]
sul109.jpg
2MB, 4608x3072px
Or maybe 1750 fashion ?
>>
File: Cedric Villani.jpg (52KB, 455x568px) Image search: [Google]
Cedric Villani.jpg
52KB, 455x568px
>tfw you are french and about to have the first /cgl/ elected official in parliament
>>
>>9493998
Are you kidding anon? This is ita as FUCK. His hair is unstyled, needs bangs and makeup. Also he's wearing a spider brooch which doesn't really suit the theme of the coord.
>>
>>9492717
>>9492722
It's obviously not just you, lolita is like a modern, romanticized take on fashions in various eras from 19th century France to the Victorian period in England to retro fashion from the 50s. Read up on its history, it's not just the kawaii uguu uwu bullshit it's become today.
>>
>>9494005
Are you implying there are no itas in /cgl/ ?
Wash his hair and he's on par with a lot of the self posting here
>>
>>9494161
>he's wearing a spider brooch which doesn't really suit the theme of the coord.
I think anon was being ironic.
>>
>>9475782
horey shet

how do i date this man
>>
>>9476542
i am also here for this. WHO IS HE
>>
File: anna88.jpg (110KB, 640x428px) Image search: [Google]
anna88.jpg
110KB, 640x428px
>>9475751
This. Why look at some dude who thinks he's a prince when you could look at the dread pirate Anna Tsuchiya instead?
>>
>>9476542
This is the only guy in this thread who could get it.
Thread posts: 265
Thread images: 52

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.