[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Phoenix comic con

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 170
Thread images: 15

File: IMG_8125.jpg (104KB, 745x495px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_8125.jpg
104KB, 745x495px
Last thread hit limit.

Two weeks left. How much left of your cosplay do you have to do? What days you cosplaying what? What plans do you have as far as pannels? What guests you looking forward to this year?
>>
Two weeks left and I got nothing done (: kms but the Macho Man Cafe looks fun!
>>
Finishing up Scarecrow. Finally, my dream cosplay will finally be done. Havent even looked at panels.
>>
>>9476671
Don't bother. They are all garbage.
>>
>shit panels
>like 3 big guests have cancelled weeks before despite pcc pushing overpriced tickets sales super early for the sole reason of not missing them
It just gets worse every year. Basically paying $60 for a vendor hall.
>>
>>9478613
As the weeks have gone on this feeling has intensified. Also sick of everything being either 15 year olds running 3 separate homestuck panels, how-to panels (that are... barely informative), or boring asf comic panels. They need to make PCC about general pop culture or it'll die.
>>
Did get to ask this in the last thread befor 404'd

Why does it seem every thread about any con at AZ is always full of everyone complaining how shit the con is. I've been to pretty much every anime con in AZ at least once, never really had a bad time.
>>
>>9479810
Have you been to any cons outside of AZ?
>>
File: 0 out of 10.png (227KB, 587x571px) Image search: [Google]
0 out of 10.png
227KB, 587x571px
>>9479810
You're right, we all must just have no idea what we're talking about.
>>
>>9479810
The people that conplain about the con know there's better things cons can do. Many of us go to the California cons and have experienced cons that are run with really good material. The. We go to our own biggest con and it's the same hashed out garbage it's been for the last 5 years. The guests are nearly always has beens it people that had minor AF roles in mediocre shows. The pannels are run by ill informed weebs that just want to express their weird obsessions of what ever is the fandom flavor of the year.

And our cons still invite dick vagina as a guest.
>>
>>9479988
>>9480308

Quite a bit, non-native here. Only started really looking at cgl for upcoming cons since I moved here and always seemed to have a good amount of fun at all the cons I have been to so far (3 The one in flagstaff, Sabo, and the one in mesa). Not sure why PCC is getting such a bad wrap for not having so many anime panels when there seem to be 4 anime conventions a year in the state.

>>9480409
Never really saw too much of a difference in con quality between here and the 4 or 5 cons I went to in california. Panels were like they were back in the north east part of the country, and never really left a bad taste in my mouth.

>The pannels are run by ill informed weebs that just want to express their weird obsessions of what ever is the fandom flavor of the year.

So people talking about something running popular during the time of the con is a bad thing? I guess I don't take anime as seriously as other people then, most panels I have been to are
>>
>Be a teacher at a fancy private school
>Certain panels at PHXCC offer actual accredited "Professional Development" hours/credits
>Write off the badge as an educational expense
>Free con every year.
>>
>>9481204
Which panels? That sounds p cool actually.
>>
Any good photographers to work with in AZ? I'm looking for one for PCC. My friend recently shared a post about ModelMosa that that's revealed very unprofessional and shady shit he was doing. Blew up overnight so now wondering if there is any notable people to work with or does everyone in this state a manchild.
>>
>>9482004
*are any
*is everyone
>damn fast typing
>>
>>9482004
if you join the AZ cosplayers facebook group there are people sharing posts about shoots quite a bit. Can't vouch for quality but people are looking at least
>>
>>9480889
It's understandable to have one. Not 20 of the same pannel by different people. Cons like SDCC, PAX and AX are far more better tuned to running interesting conventions. When you have attended these cons and come back to come to Arizona cons, you see how lacking our conventions are. For the biggest con trying to actually get on the scene they need to change their game. It's just a fan con with no real draw other then fandoms. No media, no exclusives worth merit, no nothing. I mean they could get some actual lolita shops to have some draw, riot or (never going to happen) blizzard to bring in the gaming draw, any thing that makes the other cons superior would really help improve the conventions interest. But having " ask AoT" pannels or " feminism in fandoms" pannels are really rookie mistakes hurting the convention and drawing people away from it. If they want to be a con people get excited for they need to up their game and bring more interest og a broad spectrum
>>
>>9481571
They rotate every year. You should be able to find a Facebook post about it.
>>
>>9482004
Seen the update on Kama's cosplay page about the follow up? It seems like the whole situation is downward spiraling

hard to tell about how big this drama is since I've literally only heard about it from her fraternity sisters and another cosplay photographer
>>
only a few days to go!! how's your cosplay coming along?
>>
>>9488587
Fuckin wasted my Sunday morning searching for a flip phone for my Moeka cosplay at the local swap meet only to find one being sold for $20. Who sells a junk flip phone for $20???
>>
>>9487025
It got worse???
>>
>>9488587
I procrastinated way too hard and haven't started the dress for the only new costume I'm bringing. Feels bad.
>>
Good place to eat downtown during the con?
>>
>>9490231
https://legionofsand.com/2017/05/03/the-phoenix-comicon-2017-food-map/
>>
My god, there's really no good programming this year, huh?
>>
>>9488587
Finished my cosplay on Sunday and just have to hem a friends pants. Gonna be fun riding the light rail when you can't really sit down. Got reduced bus passes since the circle k I buy them at where out of the regular. They won't question it will they?
>>
Anyone caring to meetup maybe share a beer or two on friday or saturday night?
>>
>>9491502
I actually would like a meetup on Friday. If we can gather enough gulls we can plan it.
>>
I feel like the number of replied in this thread are speaking volumes

>29 replies
>con this weekend
>number of fucks given
>none
>>
>>9492152
AZ threads pretty much died with PHXCC 2015. All the trips left and people became assholes
Rest in peace titty monster Snow White.
>>
Does anyone ride the light rail to PCC? I live in Gilbert and have a working car but I only want to drive Fri/Sat. Where's a good place to get on it? Is Mesa drive too far away?
>>
I heard that some guests cancelled ?
>>
>>9492222
Yeah me and my boy are riding there from the 101 stop, you can really get on wherever as long as it's going to phoenix.

Most people riding are going to the con also.
>>
Is there an actual video game room?
There's board games in the Hyatt but I'm currently alone and need to kill an hour or so
>>
>>9493104
Yeah there should be a video game room in the Hyatt, it's where they host smash tourneys and shit
>>
File: Capture.jpg (108KB, 683x604px) Image search: [Google]
Capture.jpg
108KB, 683x604px
Saw this on ABC15s website.
>>
>>9493396
I was just in a thread either yesterday or the day before where people were saying how a mass shooting at a con would never happen. Y'all need to seriously wake up to the world we're living in.
>>
http://www.abc15.com/news/region-phoenix-metro/central-phoenix/armed-man-struggles-with-police-arrested-at-phoenix-comicon
>>
>>9493448
Any word on if it was just a crazy white guy?
>>
>>9493469
See >>9493350
Crazy? Maybe. Desperate? Definitely.
>>
>>9493469
It was indeed a crazy white guy. He was stalking a girl who attended the con for a while then escalated to threatening to kill people if she didn't see him there.
>>
>>9493407
We also said it would probably be stopped almost immediately due to the way police and private security handle these things, which is exactly what happened.
>>
>Work super hard on a prop
>Lol its banned now

Fucking A.
>>
>>9493481
He was actually there to attack police, from what the news report said.
>>
>>9493665
The news report didn't have all the info since the detail about the stalking hadn't been released yet. Check the thread previous anon linked. The girl's friend who called the cops made a statement about what went down.
>>
>>9493665
He was going to attack police for attention. It was a Jodie Foster situation
>>
>>9493595
It's only a matter of time before all prop weapons are banned at every con
>>
>>9493700
Wouldn't even be mad desu
>>
Can't wait to see all the butt hurt austismos protesting and crying about how they can't bring their props in now.
>>
>all shootings and mass murders happening
>"lol guns aight still"
>1 guy makes it so no one can have props
>"wtf i hate guns now"
>>
>>9493782
The problem is that no one can have props. This effects the Masquerade and panels.
>>
>>9493787
Security theater agogo
>>
>>9481571
It's the science panels, sadly they've moved towards more of a science of pop rather than straight up science like they used to be. They've been offering professional development credits since last year. Most of the panelists are ASU grad students often with biology backgrounds. At least they got space combat on the list but they dropped interstellar travel, I had a lot of fun being a panelist on those.
>>
>>9493700
IThats pretty much how it works in France right now since the terror attacks.
If your props are made out of cardboard it'll probably be okay, but I've seen people get their prop umbrellas broken at the entrance for being "weapons".
>>
>>9493665
Goodness gracious we cant have our police threatened! Its not like theyre supposed to protect us against danger something.
>>
Tucson Comic-Con is considering banning weapon props. Sante Fe Comic Con has already banned weapon props.

It's starting to look like weapon props at American comic cons are going to be a thing of the past.
>>
>>9494434
You can still have them outside the convention center for photoshoots so I don't really see the issue. Honestly weapon props do nothing inside of cons except for get in everyone's way and get broken so whatever.
>>
File: IMG_20170526_135144.jpg (157KB, 720x530px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20170526_135144.jpg
157KB, 720x530px
>>9494448
Agreed

Meanwhile at Saboten...
>>
Party at, yall
>>
>>9494580
and then there's sabo....
though they have so many issues with security and access as it is it's not much
>>
>>9494844
It's cool if they don't ban weapons, but I do hope they take the opportunity to tighten security. This last year I saw so many people walk in and out with ease. Unfortunately we have these fucking wackos who put all of us on edge.
>>
>Home of the free, land of the brave, these colors dont run, dont tread on me, muh constitution
>something scary happens
>security theater overreaction

The USA is weird
>>
>>9495376
Nah we just have people that like to complain and be all " muh rights" when they don't get what they want. Blame our public education and lack of funding for it to not teach them how to not be annoying spergs.
>>
I smell a conspiracy here. This is too convenient in my opinion. I don't know something about all of this is off to me. Like some sort of false flag type deal going on. Like this happened on purpose to increase security and have an excuse to do so. Brace yourself the con scene is about to change dramatically soon.
>>
>>9495524
So the phxpd planned a crazy guy calling cops Aphrodite cops and wanted to kill JDF because he was the punisher to make us not have props? The whole mugshot of the guy and the public police record is all made up because " dem freaks need to know what fear is and stop scaring people with the plastic light sabers" is all a conspericy? Nah my dude. It's just your average Arizona whack job who the mental health system failed. After the arias trial it's obvious Arizona has a mental health issue they refuse to address.
>>
File: 26957861.jpg (43KB, 398x295px) Image search: [Google]
26957861.jpg
43KB, 398x295px
>>9495524
>>
>>9495544

It seems to be most states around that area seem to have a mental health problem. Arizona Texas Nevada and Colorado (especially Colorado). I blame it on non interracial breeding. So these white people end up popping children who are defective and a lost cause to society. Notice how its always white males who seem to be causing these issues that are now being brought up.
>>
The salt of people commenting about "muh props" who don't understand the severity of the situation need a fucking wakeup call
>>
>>9493698
and whoever got in his way, which could be anyone else. don't leave that out.
>>
>>9495615
You know you're right we should muddy the blood lines because that's how you fix mental health issues. It has absolutely nothing to do with up bringing. It's totally got to do with race. That's our real problem it's all about race. Nothing else.
>>
>>9495679
Hi kat. I saw your post on Facebook. Cry more about how people are not woke yet.
>>
>>9495524
>>9495544
It wasn't a conspiracy. A lolita was targeted by the guy (who was stalking her) as well, and she reached out to a friend who contacted the police that caught the guy iirc. It was discussed in another thread here.
>>
>>9494580
Good, call Greg out on that shit.

Didn't he make a Facebook post about making Saboten safer than ever or something pretentious like that? I saw it on my feed and was like, oh fuck off, this isn't about you or who's dick is bigger.

>>9493793
I can't even be mad about this, cosplayers not being allowed to have weapon props in what tends to be the biggest draw and have as many con goers in one rooms as possible? Fucking good then, that's just asking for problems. Do a photoshoot outside the con if it's a character that really requires the weapon, and I understand that a lot definitely do.
>>
>>9495939
sauce on thread?? What lolita?
>>
>>9496026
A news article I read said it was a girl from Hawthorne, California. No fucking clue who it was though.
>>
>>9495544
This is just made all the better knowing a sergeant there is a fucking huge ass nerd.
>>
They aren't ID checking 18+ panels. I went to a hardcore hentai panel and they just let everyone in.
>>
>>9496171
Hope they have them tomorrow
>>
File: 1421381321827.jpg (150KB, 827x628px) Image search: [Google]
1421381321827.jpg
150KB, 827x628px
>>9495407
>muh rights
>>
ok so cosplay virgin here. i saw the team skull guys walking around and kinda want to join the ranks. any good pointers on some local shops i could get supplies?
>>
>>9496565
Amazon
>>
I enjoyed the anime worth your time panel desu. had some good cosplays and info on some hidden anime gems.
>>
>>9496565
Yay like a reboot of all the team rocket neck breads
>>
Shit anons,
>starting grinding with a "girl" at the Dork Knight Rises
>"she" had a penis
Probably the gayest thing that's happened to me desu
>>
>>9496171
Was it the Making Fun of Hentai panel?
>>
Props will be allowed back, nothing to be worried about. It's going to take a while, but they'll be allowed back.

This just happened to occur in the shittiest moment possible.
>>
Any good cosplays? Usually these threads are full of the cosplay dumps from people. It's how I go to the con withoutnyhw stress
>>
>>9496230
>implying reasonable gun control infringes on that
>implying that if it did, amending the Constitution when appropriate to meet with the needs of modern times is unprecedented
>forgetting that when the document was written, guns weren't nearly as destructive and this level of terrorist threat wasn't a thing

>>9495524
No, don't be dumb.
>>
>>9496230
You sound stupid. That's not what was being talked about. It was about how people use the " my rights" argument when it benifits them. But when the "my rights" argument is used when it puts people in danger is when it's all " we need to make it harder to get guns"
>>
>>9497053
There was a super good Leia. Cute as a button
>>
>>9497053
I saw a cute Xayah from league of legends yesterday.
>>
>>9497089
>reasonable

What is reasonable and what is restrictive?

>>forgetting that when the document was written, guns weren't nearly as destructive and this level of terrorist threat wasn't a thing

The naivety in this post.The internet did not also exist when the constitution was written either. Should we put measures to clamp down on free speech on the internet? The constitution is intentionally vague on many things for a reason. Plus it is absurd to assume that guns are not as destructive as they were back in the 1700's. Automated fire is not a new invention.
>>
>>9497136
You sound equally stupid. You can make the same case about the first amendment.
>>
>>9497412
Sorry you think you have a right to have a ak47 to " protect yourself"
>>
>>9497455
He does have that right. The right he lacks is the right to be a stupid ass hole with it.
>>
>>9497474
Who NEEDS an ak47 for "safety" though? You need a shot gun for hunting. A rifle for hunting and basic handgun. No one NEEDS a ak47. You just WANT and ak47 because you think it's cool. But it's not your right to have it for clause of protection.
>>
>>9497574
nice b8 m8, blah blah blah bill of rights not bill of needs and all that shit.
>>
>>9497574
You can't choose what "Safe" means for people.
>>
>>9497574
Who NEEDS the internet for freedom of speech though? No NEEDS the internet. You just WANT the internet because you think it's cool. But it's not your right to have it because of freedom of speech.

Also an AK47 can be used for hunting. Why is the AK47 particularly bad in your opinion.
>>
>>9497574
Kek. Sounds like someone won't be ready for the zombie apocalypse.
>>
>>9497053
Saw some decked out mechs.
didn't get a good picture of them
>>
File: PHX 17.jpg (2MB, 3072x4096px) Image search: [Google]
PHX 17.jpg
2MB, 3072x4096px
>>9497053
>>
File: IMG_20170528_145103.jpg (2MB, 3072x4096px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20170528_145103.jpg
2MB, 3072x4096px
>>9497887
>see Fox Mulder
>Ask where Scully is
>"im lonely" as he poses.
>>
Anyone else go to the creepypasta panel? It was a cringe fiesta. We left when they started playing that Shrek version of slenderman. It was hilarious how many people got up and left after the cringe panelist said "So you guys know 'Shrek is love, Shrek is life' right?"

Am I crazy? Aren't creepypasta panels about creepy stories, urban legends, etc? Is Shrek really considered a creepypasta???

The panelist who was talking the most was just too much. Creepy Pasta Galore? Should have been called Yugioh Abridged References Galore.
>>
>>9497950
Just wait until Saboten con, the cringe will all be there.
>>
>>9497950
I actually heard that was a shit panel. Did not know it was that bad
>>
>>9497756
Ak47 refers to the fact that it's now available to the pubic to buy. You really don't know your gun rights in Arizona to be arguing this. Have fun being retarded.
>>
>>9497574
>You will immediately cease and not continue to access the site if you are under the age of 18
>>
>>9498164
yes, be happy you were not there
>>
>>9498175
the bigger question would be how many CCWs or are their any at the con?
>>
File: IMG_9044.jpg (191KB, 750x1334px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_9044.jpg
191KB, 750x1334px
>>9497053
>>
I found an 8gb SD card in the vendor hall just before it closed on Sunday.
I haven't looked at it yet, but I'm hoping to find the owner.

Does anyone know anyone who is missing their SD card? I'd hate to think someone took a bunch of pics and then lost them all
>>
>>9498164
>now available to the pubic to buy

Now you show your own ignorance. Actually AK-47s are rare. If you are actually so knowledgeable on the subject, what changed that made it available now? Because Arizona still follows federal law when it comes to automatic weapons.
>>
>>9498456
post them all so they are able to be found
>>
>>9498862
Where would be the best place to post? I pretty much only have Facebook
>>
>>9498901
Dropbox.
and a couple in this thread
>>
>>9498523

>>9498523
> "AK47's are rare"
But they're done a fuckin dozen. I can think of five different makers and importers. Not to mention a model in everyone's budget.

> "well regulated militia"
> implying your ass could rise up against anything
>>
>>9498922
Then take your ass to commiefornia if you don't like it.
>>
>>9499051
You voted for trump didn't you? Only way to explain this attitude of yours.
>>
>>9499057
>this attitude of yours.
>implying we're all the same anon
>>
>>9498922

>>9499051

Haha, I'll just stay here being an actual commie in Texas with my stock of arms and ammo, but thanks for the suggestion :)
>>
>>9498523

You're fucking retarded. Semi-auto AKs are completely legal and excellent weapons, they're also extremely easy to obtain for a law abiding citizen.

You're clearly a child whose never had to deal with any actual hardship in your life.
>>
>>9499285

That's exactly what I'm saying! There are so many goddamned models of AK's. Whole company's entire stock is just producing AK's. Jesus, I could walk down the street to Academy and buy a truckload.
>>
I had fun as cirno
>>
File: 6877243827_e4c3e12438_o.jpg (1MB, 2197x2340px) Image search: [Google]
6877243827_e4c3e12438_o.jpg
1MB, 2197x2340px
>>9472648
Made 50 bucks playing guitar outside in my fallout costume. So I consider it a success, made back my ticket cost at the very least. Also the 18+ panels are always fun. It's bullshit they wouldn't let me in with the guitar though, they counted it as a weapon.
>>
File: IMAG0032 (1).jpg (361KB, 1632x918px) Image search: [Google]
IMAG0032 (1).jpg
361KB, 1632x918px
had fun
>>
>>9499378
>they let guitar hero guitars inside
>>
I didn't have any expectations and yet I'm still disappointed
>>
>>9498922
Most "AK-47s" you see are AKMs. There is a difference. Keep on spouting even though you once again have no idea what you are talking about.
>>
>>9499285
You need some reading comprehension. Very few American actually own a military AK-47, which have selective fire between semi-automatic and automatic fire. Keep on using ad hominem. Maybe eventually you will win!
>>
>>9499246
Yeah with your minimal public land to shoot on. Have fun having to pay to shoot your gun. :)
>>
>>9499554

Jfc, you pedantic bitch. It shoots a 7.62, is covered in shit wood furniture, and can fire from ten feet deep in my ass. Just blow me.
>>
>>9499556

> implying people here don't buy land to shoot on
> friends and family let you use their land if people like you
>>
Can we stop talking about gun rights or whatever and actually talk about the convention
>>
>>9499572

Yeah, sorry for derailing y'all.
>>
>>9499572
It was good.
>>
>>9499558
Nice argument. Keep on being mad after being blasted. You are the kind of asshole who thinks the anvil is the same as a nail because they are both made of metal.

>>9499560
You can do all your implying but you are restricted by haing to own land. I can go out to the desert with my friends and shoot all we want without anyone bothering us. You are tied to one place like an anchor.
>>
>>9499576
>y'all

Confirmed for fake Texan. Where did you come from, California?
>>
ITT: gun obsessed autists who think people give two fucks about fun specs. You guys have weird fetishes with stroking your gun obsession with eachother. Defending people who are mentally unstable to have guns because "my constitutional rights". You all are soo fucking annoying and still are not relevant to society.

On topic: I was rather disappointed in the fact that the light sabers stand left because of the whole rule about having to package the sabers in bags to sell them. I get it that it was a crazy request to put them in bags to sell them. But up and leaving because you didn't want to put them into garbage bags is pretty damned entitled. Any one have any more information on this because all I know was what I was told by a friend running another stand with weapons. I would like to know if what I have said was true or if there was a less cry baby reaction for why they left. It just sounds like drama starting to me.
>>
>>9499748
I heard it was boxes, rather than bags. Which is a lot more unreasonable. But I also saw people with bought weapons that weren't in bags or boxes so I don't know.
>>
>>9499748
They still had light sabers on sale the last two days
>>
>>9499748
The whole thing happened in front of alot of people. They were crybaby bitches who tried to use their influence (which is zero) to try to get out of following the rules.
>WE AREN'T PUTTING THESE IN GARBAGE BAGS. DON'T MAKE US NEVER COME BACK HERE AGAIN
>I don't like the way you're talking to me right now.
>OH YEAH? SO WHAT?
>So you're gone. I'll get the police over to help supervise you taking down your booth. Goodbye.
>>
>>9499779
You where not at the con then because they removed the stand by Saturday. There where no light sabers and an huge open area there.
>>
>>9499772
It was boxes or bags. Since the sabers didn't have boxes they had to be put into bags. And they thought that " degrades" their products to garbage. Honestly I don't care if they don't show up again because that stand hordes people there and makes it hard to get through that section of the vender hall. They are cool looking but if they are going to be princesses and think the law made suddenly doesn't adhere to them then good riddance.
>>
>>9499795
There was a big weapons stand selling force fx sabers.
I was there on Saturday and Sunday.
>>
>>9499801
There was a specific booth that was selling them that packed up and left.
>>
>>9499801
>there was a wepons stand still selling them
>oblivious to the huge fucking hole by the 100 block.

Hi anon. You're obviously not reading that the conversation was about the one that up and left not the stands that didn't.
>>
>>9499782
Man, wish I was there to witness that.
>>
>>9478613
California reporting in and laughing 'cause SVCC was $100 and Fanime leapt to $85.
>>9478807
>several TV, movie, capeshit, and weebshit stars aren't general pop culture
>>
File: IMG_3235.jpg (74KB, 745x617px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3235.jpg
74KB, 745x617px
The attempted shooter, of course it's a fucking gross looking neckbeard. He really thought he was the punisher.
>>
>>9499933
I honestly thought it was some gangbanger jackass like the guy who shot up the zombie con in Florida, then I thought it was a socially-retarded neckbeard who was autistic enough to think real weapons were okay, THEN I read the full article about "Aphrodite officers" and that he believed Jason David Frank's wife and kid would be relieved if he was killed, and shit went roller-coaster circle.
>>
>>9499545
Guessing you didn't like Macho men curling cute girls in skirts so you can see their pantsu
What a fag.
>>
>>9499545
neither of these dudes are macho, wtf
>>
>>9499944
Aphrodite officers made me laugh when I read that. I was like " yeah makes sense now. He's off his lithium"
>>
>>9494580
Thank god someone said something Shawntay is such a fucking creep. He always hovers around my friends and I at cons but since he's security we can't do much. Id love to hear an update on this.
>>
>>9501518
If you have a negative experience, please contact Greg or Stacie so they hopefully actually do something about it.
>>
>>9501582
I have a problem. My problem is how Greg used the weapons ban to promote his con like it's got flawless security. Honestly, Sabotencon is the easiest con to ghost into and not get caught. So his claims of flawless security is a joke when I know of many people who have ghosted that con year after year. Not to mention the badges are very easy to replicate with a few dollars and a hour at kinkos.
>>
>>9501777
Is Sabo even a good convention?
>>
>>9501777
never forget when he used the same badge art for connichiwa 2 years in a row and a string of people just reused old badges

but seriously I agree. Sabo has really gone down hill with this new location since it's so hard to get around and the security is either never checking badges or in the wrong places to check them
>>
>>9501782
No. It's the same shit with a different year in the tag.

>>9501786
Lol yeah. I'll admit I did that. Greg is like a whole level of stupid when it comes to security. I walked by his stand at PCC and he was all like " hi I'm Greg the owner of Saboten con" I could help but laugh at how he said it almost entitled like he was someone of status. Guy runs one of the conventions people go to because they are having con withdrawal. Not because the con is actually any good to go to.
>>
Anyone else disturbed by the very first masquerade entry? They announced the youth devision and then suddenly 3 half naked pre teens are on stage shaking their non existent asses.
One of them had braces.
>>
>>9497950
The only worthwhile creepy pasta panel is the one hosted by mr. Creepy pasta.
>>
>>9500877
Did you go to the cafe? That dude in the bottom was pretty muscular.
>>
This year was like overwatch overload. I knew it was going to be like 500 d.va cosplays but I didn't think it was going to nearly everyone cosplaying overwatch. Barely saw league cosplays, Harley Quinn's where not as bad or they where just as bad but hard to notice in th sea of cringy overwatch bodysuits.
>>
>>9502916
Dear lord what
>>
>>9503528
My friend and I did Star Guardians (Lux and Janna) on Friday. Also saw a Star Guardian Jinx, another Jinx, and a Brolaf. Lots of Mercys and D.vas though
>>
>>9502916
Was it cringey? Now I kind of wish I went to the masquerade.
>>
>>9503553
I saw a Xayah, Jhin, gangplank, redcard tf, regular tf, brolaf and a Tristana plus the ones you listed. But there was too much overwatch for comfort.
>>
>>9502916
Yes! I'm so glad someone else saw this! My friends and I were all very uncomfortable, as were the people around us.
Thread posts: 170
Thread images: 15

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.