[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Dress up

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 5

File: tobotron was here.jpg (2MB, 6981x3608px) Image search: [Google]
tobotron was here.jpg
2MB, 6981x3608px
Do you think it's weird to want to pick out coords for someone and dress therm up in lolita, J-fashion, or Cosplay? How would you yourself feel if someone wanted to buy you cloths and essentially treat you like a dress up doll?
I've always wanted to meet someone I could share this interest with, but almost all the girls I've ever met seem to have an allergic reaction to girly fashion.
>>
>>9472507
I've gone to friends houses and brought them lolita clothes that we could both wear to go out. It's like an exchange in a way, they help me with my make up and in return I let them put on one of my dresses and we go out.
It's a bit of fun, but my friends are all some what familiar with alternative fashion.
>>
>Do you think it's weird to want to pick out coords for someone and dress therm up in lolita, J-fashion, or Cosplay?
maybe it's weird, but it's fun. It's just like making your friend play a game with you that you really like, or listen to a band you like, etc. You like something and you want to share that experience with a friend.

>How would you yourself feel if someone wanted to buy you cloths and essentially treat you like a dress up doll?
Please!!! It'd be cool if they wanted to dress me up in a style I don't wear. But just coordinating outfits is fun, too.

I've dressed my boyfriend in lolita/jfashion/etc. and plan outfits/coords together. It's fun. I assume he likes getting dressed up/matching me because he asks things like "hey what should we wear for (such-and-such) event?" I buy the same item but in a different colorway, just so he can match with me (if he wants).
>>
I'm planning to host a private little tea get together for me and friends in my comm who smoke, and I have a friend who's the type who's always thought j-fashion was cool but never was interested enough to commit. She's going to help me put together some cute little edibles for the tea, and in return I'm dressing her up for the event. It's my first time dressing someone else in my clothes, so I'm really excited!

Especially someone who's never worn the fashion; I remember the first time I tried on a coordinate, it was magical. I want to give her the same experience. Any advice or tips?
>>
File: tobotron 2.png (343KB, 600x319px) Image search: [Google]
tobotron 2.png
343KB, 600x319px
OP here, I neglected to mention I'm male.
>>
>>9474406
That changes the game OP.
Sounds cute though, I'd do it.
>>
>>9472507
>>9474406
>neglected to mention I'm male
Literally no one is surprised. Sounds like a fetish.

If it were a girl, I'd be interested. Men, absolutely not.
>>
>>9474474
Can't men like cute fashion without it being sexual? Why so judgmental?
>>
>>9474488
I think it's more of the sterotype. If men like something like cute or dress up like they instantly get the FAG label.

It's also hard to do because I think people would thinks it's strange and creepy if they saw a man in a big fluffy Lolita cood? Dress w/e it's called.
>>
>>9474474
>>9474488
I'm with OP on this one, if a man likes lolita, in what way can he participate in the hobby without a flock of seagulls picking him apart?
When a guy makes a coord for himself he's a sissy, when he makes one for a girl its ddlg. By that logic every girl could be accused for the latter as well.
>>
>>9474488
>>9474495
>If men like something like cute or dress up like they instantly get the FAG label.
kek
Most lolitas wish they didn't have a good reason to dismiss any man who wants to "play dress up". Alas, anyone who's seen their way around the fashion has dealt with their fair share of creeps that evidently use the same kind of language as OP. Getting antsy around guys interested in feminine fashion might be unjustified in the mainstream, but in lolita we have a reason to be cautious. It'd be pretty nice if you had a legit non-sexual interest in the fashion, but don't be surprised if we don't take to you so quickly.
>>
>>9474406
Fuck off with your fetish
>>
If OP wanted to buy me clothes I'd probably be down. I love J-Fashion, too much of a poorfag to have ever tried lolita though.
>>
>>9472507
>>9474406

- You fetish is called dollification. There, now you can go find your own people

- Lolitas will always be wary. Some idiotic attentionwhore once posted a whole group meet photo to a fucking dollification fetish website without asking for consent. Fetish site literally replied with ABDUCT ABDUCT ABDUCT to the photos, may have been an underage minor in them to raise even more drama.

- I'm female, lolita, and if a female complete stranger wants to dress me up in her precious burando I'd still be wondering whether she's going the hidden camera route or she's planting seeds so she can borrow my more expensive dresses later. Hope the other anons volunteering to go into strangers' houses to play dressup take safety precautions, even girls can be creeps and douchebags.
>>
>>9474488
Your cock dominates everything you do. If any man told me that he wanted to just "dress me up in cute frilly clothes" I'd get creeped out no matter if it was online or offline. Now go to a fetish site.
>>
>>9472507
OP if you have a good eye for style, I'd love if you helped me. I'm not sure what would look good on me!
>>
>>9474488
All the guys who I know do this are extremely gay, ie: fashionista types who are almost sterotypes who work for design firms on 5th ave
>>
>>9474688
>>9474686
>>9474612
I understand that a lot of guys out there are horrible people who have no issue with lying to and using/abusing women, but that's not what this is. I also don't think it's a healthy mindset to assume any and all men interested in these things are some sort of rapist or sex offender in the making. It seems kinda sad to go through life thinking everyone is out to get you. Stereotypes and blanket accusations like that are very hurtful. If you've ever been on the receiving end of them yourself you would know how hard it can make life when people judge you and accuse you of things that complete strangers have done when they don't know the first thing about you.
>>
OP, it's really not that weird don't listen to the people calling it a fetish...it's humans liking fashion. It's really not that strange of a concept. If you're getting your willies off to it then yeah it becomes something else entirely.

I have a straight guy friend who's into street and kfashion and will occasionally dress me up, and I return the favor although male fashion is so much more boring
>>
>>9474832
That sounds like it'd be fun! But I'm still in the learning process myself.

>>9474993
I'm not so much straight as I'm more asexual actually. But anyways yeah, male fashion is just so dull and boring with such a limited scope of options. It's kinda sad shopping for cloths and finding that everything looks the same but with subtle variations. It'd be nice if we were allowed more variety, but it doesn't take much to look like an eccentric wacko.
>>
>>9472507
remembers me about the one time, were I read on /soc/ about a crossdressing homosexuell man, who wants to have a female bff who helps him during dress-up
>>
>>9474406
Hey OP I think I know you irl. Are you from finland?
>>
>>9475107
No, I'm from southern California.
>>
>>9476148
Okay. Well I gotta link this thread to that guy I know.
>>
>>9472507
I actually feel more comfortable making cosplay for my younger sister than myself. I'm getting a bit old and I'm not a sample size, and she has a model figure, so given that I'm a costumer it makes sense to dress her. That way the costumes I make get attention for how they looks, and not how I look in them.
>>
>>9474488
>can't men like cute fashion without it being sexual?
Doubt it, at first you let some woman dress you up for a college halloween party without any sexual connotation to it. It goes downhill from there buddy. Don't know why but I thought it was hot and got extremly turned on. The more you lie to yourself anon the bigger the dick becomes like Pinnochios nose. You can't hide the truth. Of course I didn't say I liked it and I will probably take this to my grave.

Maybe there are men out there that are genuinely into fashion and girly things but I think that has to be extremly rare without it having some sexual underlying tones to it are most likely homosexual.
>>
>>9474406
I'd be more inclined to want to dress you up, DESU. But I used to let my ex pick outfits for me for fun sometimes, and I've picked outfits for a friend before. There's nothing wrong with it imo.
>>
File: IMG_2045.jpg (61KB, 700x504px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2045.jpg
61KB, 700x504px
>>9474406
Literally no one was suprised.
>>
I'm surprised this thread isn't dead yet, I'm not surprised however that people are continuing to be very judgmental and close minded about this while ignoring everything I've said after "I'm male". Sexist much?

>>9474832
>>9474646
If you wanna chat, send me hate mail, or whatever, you can reach me here: [email protected]
>>
When I meet lolitas, an ok percentage of the time somebody asks if I (male) want to try it. So if you fit the dress sizes, there must be somebody out there who would enjoy doing it with you!
>>
>>9472507
If you have an interest in the fashion OP, do it yourself...and be a good member of your local comm. If you make friends and aren't a creeper, than most likely they wont care that you have a dick and will want to play dress up with you anyway, cause our group doesn't care with the guys in our comm.

If you're wanting to dress other people up...well.. Again, if youre interested in the fashion, be an active member and show you're serious....

But if you're wanting to just dress folks up and dont care if its actually Lolita or if its lolita-esque, there's a lot of folks in the Doll Communities who would love non-sexual dress up because there's not many tops who aren't looking for sex with it.
>>
>>9482754
>Sexist much?
I'm telling you, man. It sucks, but you have to understand what it feels like to give guys the benefit of doubt and later find out you're being used as masterbation material.
>>
>>9482884
I don't think they give a shit. #notallmen
>>
>>9482884
>you have to understand what it feels like to give guys the benefit of doubt and later find out you're being used as masterbation material.
Likewise guys run the risk of being manipulated into becoming walking ATMs for girls who might drain the guy for all he has then move on to the next target. We know full well how it feels to be used or treated like objects, but we still give people the benefit of doubt all the same. The alternative is a very sad and lonely way to live.

>>9482855
>if you're wanting to just dress folks up and don't care if its actually Lolita or if its lolita-esque
That reminds me of one girl who had a crush on me and knew I liked lolita. She thought it would impress me if she got some cheap lolita-esque dress off aliexpress. It was so poorly made it looked like it would fall apart if it was ever actually worn, and that was just the stock photos! Needless to say I talked them out of it.
Part of what I find appealing about this type of fashion is the work and skill that goes into making it. That's not something you're gonna find in some $25 ebay costume. Also, I'm not dead set on dressing other people up. It just seems like it might be fun. That and most people I meet have little or no interest in fashion, so it'd be nice to maybe get them into it is all. /blog

>>9482905
Who do you mean by "they"?
>>
>>9483023
When you put it that way, I don't think you'll have an impossibly hard time finding lolitas to hang out with. The actual quality of garments is something we hold dear and the fact that you care about construction/detail will differentiate you from past creepers. If you're not interested in trying out lolita for yourself, you should consider looking into men's fashion with a similar angle i.e. picrelated from Atelier Boz. Couldn't hurt to allow yourself that kind of quality.
>>
>>9483023
Yeah if you care about construction and more than "dressing up someone as your anime wifu", then the reception will be better.... But you gotta go with make friends, and go from there.

No one (in their right mind that you'd want to spend time with) is going to be like " yes stranger, dress me up".
>>
>>9483023
I think anon didn't mean it like someone you were seeing were masturbating to you. There is a big difference being actually attracted to somone and therefore dreaming about being with them than just playing curious to get better material or something. For example, if I guy seemed genuinly interested in lolita but it would be later found out that he is only attracted to it because of sexual reasons. That is actually comparable to a girl who would be only interested in a guy because he has money. Like a guy wouldn't probably go on with a girl like that no lolita will be assed to go an with a guy who is only thinking them as a masturbation material. Both examples are gross and disrespectful and none of them should exist because the other one does.
Thread posts: 37
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.