[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Lolita Amino: "lolitas should b luvlies" edition

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 119
Thread images: 37

File: IMG_8655.jpg (145KB, 750x1063px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_8655.jpg
145KB, 750x1063px
Thread dedicated to lolita amino, feel free to post cringe, drama, etc
>>
File: IMG_8657.jpg (100KB, 1052x600px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_8657.jpg
100KB, 1052x600px
>>9465731
>>
>>9465733
sorry someone disagreed with you, cookie-bunny
>>
File: IMG_8663.jpg (156KB, 750x1065px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_8663.jpg
156KB, 750x1065px
>>9465738
Not cb, it's hard not to cringe at this girls attitude and shitty attempts at english, she's still trying to argue after deco told her to calm her ass down kek
>>
>>9465769
her attitude is a little off but what's really cringe is making fun of somebody for trying to speak a language that isn't their first. nice.
>>
File: 1493922412775.gif (3MB, 359x202px) Image search: [Google]
1493922412775.gif
3MB, 359x202px
>>9465769
>another person cant do what they want
>better do what i want to show them that
What the fuck is this? I dont know weather to be upset or sad that shes that stupid. Its just words and it seems really childish to even say that.
>we should be luvlies
>resort to violence to keep the others in line
>>
>>9465769
Doesn't apply because her and Rebecca are both retards having a slapfight. Rebecca, is that you?
>>
File: image.jpg (28KB, 750x194px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
28KB, 750x194px
>>9465946
Deco disabled their PUBLIC French chat because she was shit talking people and now tadahh we have a new Asspat comm everyone! And they're still shit talking people in public chats.
>>
>>9465769
For someone who is so against BTB and "being Lolita luv lies UwU" she sure likes to shit talk. What a hypocrite.
>>
>>9465731
Can fatties even fit into that dress..?
>>
>>9466066

I think it was directed at someone. I only ever see one girl on Amino wear that dress.
>>
>>9465733
Honestly, after ten years in this fashion, I see being a salty bitch as the most "Lolita" personality you can have.
>>
File: tFcV0L7.gif (968KB, 500x209px) Image search: [Google]
tFcV0L7.gif
968KB, 500x209px
>>9466133
Same

Honestly I love salty bitch lolitas, because they keep a lot of the riff raff away
>>
>>9466043
So some girl that thinks lolitas should be lovelies is shit talking hella people in public chats. Does she recognize what shes doing? And that whole thing about peoples freedom stops where another begins is some next level social justice turned stalin bullshit. Whats next, book burning is ok because it says mean things about someone?
>>9466066
Ive only seen one girl wear it and shes not even fat that i can see. Not even trying to be nice i honestly think shes not fat. Some jellyskele poorfag must be butthurt.
>>
>>9465772

Most of it does look like nonsense, though. Even knowing she's trying to say lolitas shud b luvlies I can't really figure out anything she's trying to say.

Though I probably wouldn't have bothered posting anything. Poster's language makes her look insane to begin with.
>>
>>9465731
Come on, that dress is so easy to get. It was on sale in several cuts and colors, for gods sake!
>>
>>9466234
There are a few gulls who have that as a dream dress and they've all been very specific about wanting a specific cut and color though
>>
File: image.jpg (850KB, 3188x2301px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
850KB, 3188x2301px
Update on Kylie since mods took down the last thread

>Lolitas are meanie cunts that spend all day just watching anime and dressing like little kids idc and I don't want to be apart of that!
>Bodyline haul and omg look at another shitty wig I got! So kawee
>>
>>9468228
>these hoes
Honey, youre white, please act like it. Thats really whats embarassing.
>>
File: 230114_908223010.png (133KB, 339x296px) Image search: [Google]
230114_908223010.png
133KB, 339x296px
>>9468285
>>
>>9468228
Wait, what happened here, is she still going with that schisophrenia bullshit? Or did I miss something?
>>
File: image.jpg (18KB, 403x389px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
18KB, 403x389px
>>9468317
She's still going with it. Last thread before it got taken down by a mod, her BF had come here to defend himself and Kylie. And even after saying she gave up alt fashion because "I'm emo lol" she is still trying fairy kei and Lolita.
>>
File: IMG_3266.jpg (116KB, 750x979px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3266.jpg
116KB, 750x979px
Snowflake got "roasted" for her bedsheet-kei on Amino and posts it for asspats in non-lolita Facebook group
>cw: lolita fashion
>>
File: image.jpg (149KB, 750x1176px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
149KB, 750x1176px
>>9468372
Is that a granny kei muumuu?
>>
>>9468228
Why? Shes shit talking the very people shes asking for attention and stuff. Omg this girls gonna get preggers in like the next year and attempt to be the very first lolita alt teen mom and try and replicate what shes seen on mtvs teen mom but lolify it.
>>
>>9468438
Spinning? Is this Brolita Jenny?
>>
>>9468285
She's clearly kinning with a sassy black girl who knows THE STREETS and ain't nobody you wanna fuck with, cracka
>snap
>snap
>snap
>>
File: tumblraneurism.png (185KB, 551x479px) Image search: [Google]
tumblraneurism.png
185KB, 551x479px
>>9468438
>>
File: tumblr transfats.png (827KB, 963x632px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr transfats.png
827KB, 963x632px
>>9468438
im so glad i capped this
>>
>>9469491
>custom pieces for bodyline prices
no wonder, the skirt she made looks like something that Bodyline would be liquidating for $6
>>
>>9469492
If it takes you 15 hours to make a skirt you're retarded, especially when the end product is THAT stupid looking.
>>
>>9469491
>those uneven buttons
>>
File: IMG_7887.jpg (209KB, 1402x1498px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_7887.jpg
209KB, 1402x1498px
>>9469492
I got some caps still in my snowflake folder. I love it when they post because their "artesian tantrums" make my sides orbit.
>>
>>9469636
>"if you can't afford Bodyline"
>I CAN'T AFFORD BRAND

When did Bodyline become brand though
>>
File: image.jpg (143KB, 726x1138px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
143KB, 726x1138px
>>9469008
Freshly posted from amino. What is she trying to accomplish with that haggard $5 nail polish?
>>
>>9468228
>>9468285
>>9469008
I think Kylie is the white ita/'emo' personality, and whoever is calling people hoes is the sassy black girl from da streets personality. After all, everyone that knows her (them?) knows that she and Kylie are different ppl, apparently. Not sure which one had the 1337 hackz0r connections.
>>
>>9470310
She looks like she just got done sucking a smurf's dick
>>
>>9469636
>~artisan~

omg
>>
>>9469636

>bitches about elitism
>calls herself an artisan
Wat
>>
>>9468228
Oh my god she's completely fucking mental. She needs help.
>>
>>9470310
People need to start beating their kids again.
>>
>>9470310
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fCP3Zi4JRu0
my sides
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xy_Tfz32bJA
>>
>>9470575
>under 100 views
>specifically stated these argument videos apeal because of potential ad revenue

Selfpost?
>>
File: IMG_7883.jpg (121KB, 640x776px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_7883.jpg
121KB, 640x776px
>>9470356
>>9470365
Artesian that has "age regression" and gets mad the the ddlg comm follows her tumblr.
>>
>>9470799
its not a selfpost have you seen the videos? theyre almost as cringey as her singing, and theyre /topical/. this shit is gold
>>
>>9470807
That's fucking disgusting
>>
>>9470807
Holy shit
>>
>>9470807
??????? what??? if this is not ddlg/cgl what is it??? how can she get mad at people who engage in the exact same stuff as her? isn't the only difference the involvement of another person? god this is so confusing
>>
>>9471013
the difference is age regression isn't supposed to be sexual while ddlg/cgl is
still fuckin weird either way but that's the difference
>>
>>9471013
Age regression is where someone reverts to a younger angle mentally because they can't handle the responsibility and stress of their actual age. Essentially " I wanna be a childish and rude but not have to take responsibility becuse mental illness"

She also beleives self diagnosing mental illnesses is acceptable. Part of me hopes she grows up out of this phase and continues to learn about the fashion because she is a very pretty girl and could make a beautiful Lolita if she would get off of Tumblr-isms and politics.
>>
>>9471030
So shes on tumblr, she thinks self diagnosing is ok, she lives with parents that either condone her fucked up behavior or arent around in her life enough to notice and be parents so their kids essentially raising themselves and doing this kinda shit online. Yeah no shes definitely not growing out of this. Thats how shes gonna be forever unless some major event like her parents being actual parents for once or her getting shit on so bad irl or online by people telling her to grow the fuck up and handle life instead of being a dumb cunt, shes gonna continue to be in a hugbox till shes in her early to mid 20s at least. People like this treat real life like a disease and do what they can to continue their delusion. Wanna know what this evolves into when unchecked? Go look at the current ita thread and look at all those fat older women trying to be a lolita. Thats her reality anon.
>>
>>9470807
Can a minor age regress? I mean aside from wetting their bed.
>>
>>9469636
>artisan
this bitch can't be serious
>>
>>9471354
Actually her parents are a part of her life. They just let her be free with exploration probably because she does the little tantrum " it's not a phase mom, it's who I really am". My mother was like that when I hit my goth phase. She let me explore and discover who I was at her age. It's really not uncommon. All she has is the internet so what she sees is all she knows. Tumblr isn't a good place for impressionable teens because they only give ass pats and make you feel weird and wrong for being straight or your assigned gender. I'm sure once that awkward discovering herself phase wears off she will find where she belongs. She's clean and her appearance is that of someone who does take care of them selves. If her parents where abscent she would look like a haggered mess that many itas you see today look like.

But for right now I'm going to be the bitch and point and laugh at her because I see my self at her age. But the whole "brand is too expensive" crap is bull shit. She just doesn't prioritize it at all since she does buy a lot of BJDs and crap for them. She just doesn't want to spend the money on Lolita. Although she has gotten some things off of taobao and bodyline. So I don't know why she has the whole " body line is brand thus expensive" mentality. She's gotten a bit better since the posts in here portray her. But she's got a lot more to go and a long way before she will have actual signs of improvement. One day she will see all the crit she gets and start using it to better her self rather then sperg out and throw a hissy fit because she's doing it wrong.
>>
>>9474738
A goth phase is a lot different than sticking a pacifier in your mouth and "regressing" in age and posting it on a website known for ddlg kink stuff. I highly also doubt that her parents know whats going on on tumblr either. I agree that her parents may be letting her just do her thing cause "its not a phase" but clearly her parents arent being watchful enough. I highly doubt a decent mom would hear
>hey mom im gonna go take pics of muhself with a binkie and post it to the internet and then tell people dont use my pic for reblogging to fetish posts that are commonly on tumblr so i can post who i really am without getting reblogged and fapped to by mostly older men.
And be ok with that. Shes hiding things like every teen ever but its still not ok, in this day and age you gotta monitor your kids internet activity from time to time. If she has to regress in age as a coping mechanism or something she clearly cant handle the adult themes tumblr/the internet has so its a double edged sword here. Get her off the web and into therapy if shes doing that, you cant have it both ways thats insane, pure and simple.
Age regression was used in therapy in a controlled environment with a professional to work through childhood trauma. Its not used in an unprofessional environment by teenagers in their bedroom. Thats called escapism, not age regression. Shes benign for the most part tho and if you see potential in her, great but look what tumblr does to other girls like that fat chick in the LA who is batshit crazy and then got posted in the secrets thing and then called out the person supposedly responsible and said "i know who you are watch out" thats a threat. Thats also not the only time shes said things like that in the LA Shes the type to go apeshit and stab someone because of a psychotic break. Truly a greentext story in waiting like the ones of old where a fat girl at a con hotel room goes crazy on a perfectly normal cute girl with a bf.
>>
>>9468506
>nightgown gave off lolita vibes
>nightgown
>>
>>9470575
She's so annoying to watch. Please stop touching your hair! She was really digging at her ear in the 2nd video too. UGH
>>
>>9474772
I don't know if it's any thing to do with mentally though. Her parents probably have absolutely no clue that she's doing this. She probably lies to them saying it's all lolita fashion in Japan. They probably don't know the binkis exist or any of the age regression crap. Parents can only do soo much to monitor their child's safety before their child does it behind their back. I know my mother never knew about my "adult toy" I had at 16. He'll still doesn't know I had it because it was something I got and used when she wasn't around and hid it in a teddy bear purse in my closet. She's not a very open person about the thing. And she's not in the dangerous territory yet. Just the stupid cringy eye roll territory.
>>
>>9475521
Like i said shes hiding stuff from them but shes a teen and it doesnt excuse the parents from not checking their kids internet history once in a while. Theres nothing wrong with exploring things but if your kids saying they are regressing in age thats an issue and maybe talk to them about it? At the very least make sure none of those creepy ddlg guys are talking to your daughter ya know?
Back in the day everyone went to some weird aol chatroom or or googled something dirty to find out what it was but man does this girls posts make me wonder if shes really ok.
>>
>>9476451
Back in the day AOL told on your ass if you went into weird chatrooms. I cursed at someone in one of the teen chatrooms and AOL sent an email to my parent's account to tell them because I was signed up in that kids account thing.
>>
>>9476451
She's just acting her age and doing what the majority of her age group is. Gender switching and dressing in childish cloths. There's a reason that crybaby chick is soo popular. Trends change and she will realize how stupid it is. She's just got to grow up. She's only 17 and on social media. It's not uncommon for her age group.
>>
File: 1491171200753.jpg (39KB, 500x414px) Image search: [Google]
1491171200753.jpg
39KB, 500x414px
>>9476512
>uses binky
>dresses in childish clothes
>switches genders
>its what the majority of her age group does
>is 17
Oh god. Yall are fucked up.
>>
>>9476576
It is trending anon. I remember the late 90s early 00 being full of binkis because of the rave scene being big
>>
>>9468228
>Waiting for her to say "Cash me ousside how 'bout dat?"
>>
>>9476576
I'm only slightly older than her, but I can confirm that most of us do more toned-down stupid shit
>>
>>9477079
Some are more extreme then others. But it's all apart of your teens to early 20s
>>
Did anyone else see the post where the sissy complained about being told they were a freak and was "scaring the children"? I was going to comment but then it disappeared.
>>
>>9481029
Wish I had time to cap it while it was up, no wonder that woman told him to stop scaring the children.
>>
File: image.jpg (373KB, 2000x1333px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
373KB, 2000x1333px
>>9481029
>>9481060
Ask and ye shall receive
>>
>>9481084
>things that totally happened
>>
>>9481084
the sad part is how this is actually a woman, and not a sissy. I'd be fooled too
>>
>>9481303
No way for real? How do you know? And also did anyone see why they deleted the post?
>>
>>9481312
Wasn't deleted, mods took it down because ranting like a 10 year old keyboard warrior with tears in their eyes isn't allowed
>>
>>9471030
Age regression is real, but it's not this shit. It's common in people with BPD because they lake the tools to sooth themselves so they seek out child-like methods to gain comfort/security

sage for blog
>>
>>9476849
Oh man me too.....
>>
>>9481141
not trying to whiteknight but it doesn't sound unlikely anon, if you knew the shit I got you would probably think it was made up but people are just assholes sometimes.
>>
>>9468228
So is that two wigs or one really bad wig
>>
>>9482129
Apparently she has 3 rat nests that she forces on her head. The shiny cotton candy colored wig was the reason why she got concrit and got butt mangled the first time last year
>>
File: ji'.jpg (22KB, 792x93px) Image search: [Google]
ji'.jpg
22KB, 792x93px
>>9469492
>>9469636
what is it with itas and thinking just because they sew their ugly dresses it automatically makes them better than anyone else with brand? Isn't THAT elitism??
>>
>>9482400
It's their way of making themselves feel better for something they know doesn't look good. It's the same reason why people post people here with their own vendetta.
>>
>>9481312
If you look into her "my coords" folder theres older pictures where she actually looks feminine, plus chest bulge. Thats a lady, dude.
>>
>>9482112
Ok lets be real here. You cant just say post things like that and not tell us wtf happened to you. Spill it gull, we wanna know.
>>
>>9482400
>I use shitty materials and my time isn't worth much
I love sewing but I don't do it to save money, and honestly don't know anyone else who does (who isn't a total ita or enormously fat). If I spend the hours that go into sewing a jsk into overtime at work I would earn enough for a new brand dress or two.
>>
>>9483538
Different anon, but I've been literally death-grip dragged by a middle aged lady out of a Walgreens so she could yell to her friends to look at how "weird" I was. About ten minutes later in a Starbucks, some guy grabbed me, turned me around, shoved a camera in my face, and left without a word. Fucking weird day. I was within walking distance to the SF AP, too.

Other than that I had some woman insist insist in front of her...probably fourteen? Year old son that I wore lolita as a fetish after engaging in a normal conversation with me. Also had a drink thrown at me by middle schoolers on a bus.
>>
>>9483557
>Also had a drink thrown at me by middle schoolers on a bus
I've had this happen too, I called the school and got them suspended :^)
>>
>>9483557
The middle schooler thing is probably just them being jerks like they usually are. Don't think it was solely because you wore Lolita.
>>
>>9483754
okay but why does that matter
why even bring it up
the behavior is inexcusable, doesn't matter how undeveloped you are
>>
File: image.jpg (146KB, 750x1022px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
146KB, 750x1022px
Because this thread needs to be more active and beachside I'm running out of storage, incoming Amino ita image dump
>>
File: image.jpg (188KB, 750x1163px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
188KB, 750x1163px
>>
File: 1457060097703.jpg (108KB, 443x441px) Image search: [Google]
1457060097703.jpg
108KB, 443x441px
>>9485839
>that caption
>>
File: image.jpg (166KB, 750x1151px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
166KB, 750x1151px
>>
File: image.jpg (182KB, 749x1277px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
182KB, 749x1277px
>>
File: image.jpg (164KB, 750x1016px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
164KB, 750x1016px
>>
File: image.jpg (108KB, 750x1231px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
108KB, 750x1231px
Everyone's favorite baby mama ita
>>
File: image.jpg (206KB, 750x1030px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
206KB, 750x1030px
>>
File: image.jpg (84KB, 1024x576px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
84KB, 1024x576px
>>
File: 1450708069403.png (31KB, 278x312px) Image search: [Google]
1450708069403.png
31KB, 278x312px
>>9485839
>would rather wear a fursuit than a dress
>>
File: image.jpg (89KB, 576x1024px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
89KB, 576x1024px
>>
>>9485851
That's not lolita and it's not even a kimono.
>>
File: image.jpg (147KB, 750x971px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
147KB, 750x971px
Fresh from Lolita Amino
>>
File: 1494805011753.jpg (223KB, 600x750px) Image search: [Google]
1494805011753.jpg
223KB, 600x750px
>>9485846
>nice lolitas
>>
>>9485848
>that thigh tattoo
BIRDS
FUCK YOU
>>
File: 1459734443641.gif (4MB, 525x375px) Image search: [Google]
1459734443641.gif
4MB, 525x375px
>>9485846
>Nice Lolitas

>>9485880
I thought the same thing omg
>>
>>9485846

Oh not her again. Please no
>>
File: IMG_8795.png (2MB, 750x1334px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_8795.png
2MB, 750x1334px
>"everything fits terrific"

That boobloaf would beg to differ
>>
>>9486508
That bodice has full shirring and it's so tight on her that it looks like a regular bodice holy shiiit
>>
>>9486508
People forcefully stuffing themselves into too-small clothes is probably my biggest pet peeve in this fashion. Why do people do this to themselves?
>>
>>9486508
Her personality is even more cringy then this picture. But damn that dress Does. Not. Fit!
>>
>>9486508
rip another AP dress
>>
>>9486793

Literal rip.
>>
>>9486782
Because other fashions usually have clothes from big brands that come in more than one size. I really don't understand why it's so hard for Lolita brands to do that.
People complaining about dresses being too big??
People complaining about dresses being too small???
How about TWO SIZES?!
>>
>>9486961
AP already stretches up to 100cm bust. Japanese girls are hardly gonna be anywhere near that.
Anyway, Innocent World already does two sizes and I doubt they'll be big enough for some of these people.
>>
>>9486961

MOQ. It's a niche market and not many girls are flat out THAT big, they aren't going to be able to fill the minimum quota and will end up losing money on the rest of the minimum order of 6XL size dresses that they can't sell.

AP caters for different sizes and body types with their different cuts anyway. With Melty Berry Princess the jsk is sized for medium-to-not-so-large girls. The skirt is for those girls with hourglass/funny shapes who don't look good with the standard bodices. Then the OP is fucking fully shirred to cater to XL sized girls, which is why the other anon is aghast that this girl has maxed the front shirring out so much you can't even see any signs it was shirred. This girl's just too big for even the bigger sizes.
>>
>>9486508
Weird, the chest ribbon on her dress looks different than the one here >>9486976
>>
>>9486976
I wish they would stop making fully shirred dresses, it's such a waste of a cut. It looks stupid on regular girls then looks distorted on fat chicks, just stick to partial shirring in the back with a nice bodice.
>>
>>9486980
Was there a second wave of this dress? Maybe she didn't like the little bow or it popped off in transit/got it secondhand with the little bow replaced.
>>
>>9486980
>>9486995
It's the same. It just looks weird because her tits are so big the ribbon is being angled upwards
>>
>>9486976
>>9486508
lolibrary lists the op as having a 130 cm max bust I'm shook
>>
>>9486508
Shes so fucking fat. Her arms are so god damn big an op looks like a jsk. Fucking rip in pieces dream dress
Thread posts: 119
Thread images: 37

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.