[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Kick-off is tomorrow! Any other seagulls going to be there?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2

File: CalgaryComicEntertainmentExpo.jpg (87KB, 1000x500px) Image search: [Google]
CalgaryComicEntertainmentExpo.jpg
87KB, 1000x500px
Kick-off is tomorrow! Any other seagulls going to be there?

>implying any other seagulls are going to be there
>>
>>9451606
I will be.
>>
Not directly an Expo event, but the Globe is screening Howl's Moving Castle Saturday at 7. They also have The Red Turtle screening through the week

http://globecinema.ca/index.php?id=7&movie_id=257
>>
>>9451606
I'm going on saturday.
I was planning on maybe popping up friday, but I had to drop it for both plans and so I could avoid the local weeb asking for rides.
>>
>>9451643
Good to know, might hit that up with the friend I'm going with. I doubt we'd stay super late on Saturday otherwise, I'm usually ready to pack it in pretty early since I'm too lame to know anyone who parties.
>>
>>9451701
programming on saturday ends at 7 anyway doesn't it?
>>
>>9451606
I'll be there tomorrow, though I don't have any cosplay lined up.
>>
Day 2 over, time to get my costume finished up for tomorrow (read: throw fake blood onto everything)
>>
I got accosted by a weeb I knew in highschool and there are bruises on my back and arms from where she "hugged" me and hit me with her ceramic bowl "epaulets".
>>
>>9458463
was she that awful looking gender-swapped Roadhog?
>>
>>9458517
I'm not sure, since I didn't really recognize what she was goes for. She was covered in dirt that she said was more realistic than paint and it got all over my clothes.
>>
>>9451606
Did anyone notice that there were way more families there than last year? It had a really different feel to it this year.
>>
>>9458588
Little hard to really tell if there was more or less relative to other years, I only stopped into that child containment zone in the agriculture building to get my scavenger hunt card stamped and never went back there but it looked pretty packed when I was there. I wish they'd fucking ban strollers from the vendor floor either way, it was bad enough having them on level ground but seeing them being hauled up and down the Big 4 stairs was ridiculous.

I think in general attendance was expected to take a bit of a dip this year but I'd think that'd mean more families would be staying away if anything.
>>
>>9458588
>>9458612
There was a women with a double wide stroller trying to get through the vendors hall, running shit over and knocking stuff off the tables and I was both slightly miffed and confused

Like, what are your infants gaining from coming to the con with you? They don't know either way what's going on. If you can afford a ticket, you should probably sacrifice the money for a print or some merch to get a sitter if you can't pawn them off on a relative of a few hours.
>>
File: 2017-04-30 14.03.33.jpg (3MB, 3264x1836px) Image search: [Google]
2017-04-30 14.03.33.jpg
3MB, 3264x1836px
Went to a con in costume for the first time, always wanted to do it at least once. Had a lot of fun even if barely anybody recognized who I was
>>
>>9458710
I saw you!
>>
>>9458710
You inspired my friend to cosplay at the next convention, he loves Hotline Miami.
>>
>>9458588
I saw stupid parents complaining about any remotely sexy costumes and my eyes rolled back into my head. Parents have such skewed priorities, I saw dozens of parents with young kids dressed up as Harleys or Negans, now those are child-inappropriate.
>>
>>9460263
Parents reactions to >>9458710 was kind of weird. Most seemed to think it was funny, especially since I had a cassette recorder I'd use to spout off voice lines to people. Then some were clearly disapproving of it but they couldn't get face-to-face about it since I had a full mask on so they'd do it passive-aggressively by making disparaging explanations to their kids.
>>
>>9460263
My friend said he saw a dad bloodying up a spiked bat he bought with chocolate sauce for his little girl Negan in the men's room. We saw them in the photo op lineup with his three kids licking the bat.
>>
>>9460263
Did anyone else feel a little grossed out/concerned/uncomfortable by the 12-14 year old pre-pubescent girls with the Harley shorts wedged halfway up their asscracks?
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.