[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Anime

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 4

File: a3xpNKr93_480w_v1.jpg (70KB, 480x697px) Image search: [Google]
a3xpNKr93_480w_v1.jpg
70KB, 480x697px
>got redirected

So, i'm not a big fan of anime. Nor manga. It's just not my thing. I fint it funny, and/or fascinating at times, but rarely.

However, i am attending a Magnificon in may, and i plan to utilize my flat cap to cosplay.

Are there any other men wearing flat caps in manga/anime other than old Sato?
>>
You don't have to cosplay at a con, and you can also cosplay from things other than anime or manga. Why would you cosplay from manga/anime when you don't like manga/anime?
>>
>>9448587
maybe i want to find one for me that is not naru-toe or some other mainstream milk-till-it-dies creation
>>
>>9448584
but are you ready to fuck shit up though
>>
File: always.gif (209KB, 500x204px) Image search: [Google]
always.gif
209KB, 500x204px
>>9453001
>>
>>9448653
Okay so are you asking for good animes or are you asking about characters with flat caps because those are two entirely different questions
>>
>>9448584
why tf are you going to a convention then?
>>
>>9448584
How autistic are you that you NEED to wear your flat cap that you're working your cosplays around that
>>
>>9455202
Because i have a flat cap (i hate baseballc aps and wearing sunglasses is painful) and i'd like to see/cosplay as a character that does wear one.
>>
>>9458431
But why cosplay in the first place if you have to find a character with a flat cap. You don't even know any characters that wear one.

Also:
YOU DON'T HAVE TO COSPLAY AT CONVENTIONS!
>>
>>9453001
>>
>>9458431

Shouldn't you be cosplaying characters because you enjoy cosplaying them rather than because they happen to have articles of clothing you also have?
>>
>>9448584
There's Wild Tiger from Tiger&Bunny
>>
>>9454843
Not OP but you do realize that most conventions have more than just anime/manga related stuff, right? Vidya, western comics, TV shows, movies, etc.
>>
>>9465346
Really bitch? This useless thread was like two new threads away from being deleted and you just HAD to reply with the obvious of all things? Are you retarded?
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.