[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

HEROES MANGA Madrid 2017

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 61
Thread images: 9

File: heroes.jpg (115KB, 1083x635px) Image search: [Google]
heroes.jpg
115KB, 1083x635px
What are your thoughts about this convention? For me it was pure shit. Too much froko and attention whores.
>>
>>9445014
Shitto desu
>>
>>9445014
It was better than I thought to be honest. It is incredible that so far it is way better than Japan Weekend (Alias IÑAKI WEEKEND vs VIAJES A JAPON).
>>
what about elitechan?
>>
>>9446017
They are here waiting for the salseo
>>
>>9446209
Why does mundillo of eventos suck so bad in Spain?
>>
>>9446209
you should write in English here, if you are really really bad with it at least use google translator pls
>>
BRAND NEWS: Alpacas out of scenario in the middle of a performance. How strong.
>>
I just arrived at home and all I can say is : please, no more.
>>
I couldn't go because I'm poor as fuck and 15€ tickets are like jajaja hasta luego mari loli, what did I miss?
>>
>>9446297
Japan Weekend kind of convention. Very lame.
>>
>>9446236
What happen
>>
>>9446351
they say one alpaca was found having sex
>>
>>9445014
Frokos and whores are not the con itself, why the con was bullshit?
>>
>>9446382
because you were there and we all know who you are
>>
>>9446383
Chan, chan.... CHAN!!!!
>>
File: 1492882895408.png (2MB, 3200x2400px) Image search: [Google]
1492882895408.png
2MB, 3200x2400px
You guys need to maybe start telling conventions what kind of events you want (in b4 they don't listen to us), because Spain has a huge amount of people and it shouldn't be so hard to see them add basic cosplay content to the events.

Actual workshops where you work with the materials, acts and craftsmanship contests that are split up and easily understood.

And trying to do some smaller panels/q&as with more specific content like how to work with metals, cosplay for beginners, cosplay on a budget, cosplay news, other convention travels for cosplayers and such.

Looking forward to seeing where Spain is next year.
>>
>>9446383
>>9446450
I didn't go. Idiots.

I just asked why the con were a bullshit, frokos and whores are NOT THE CON itself.

>>9446495 This, thank you.
>>
I have a funny story about this Manga Heroes convention...
>>
messi btfo madrid
>>
>>9446518

I went to a few events in Spain, and frankly I don't have an opinion. People seem to be happy, but they are expo events I've been too.

There are a lot of good people, but I think I know how I would do some changes, but I do come from Denmark, so I have little bit of a different view on what kind of content participants might want.

What would work neatly, is just listing out some events you might want added, or the opportunity to host them and ask them for feedback via their mails and such. If they have listened then that's the most you can do desu. If that doesn't work either you make your own events from there, give up and go, or lastly just don't go to those events anymore.
>>
>>9446215
I read an article like weeks ago on ANN about why they suck:
>when started only 5 euros the ticket
>really low benefit margins to grow
>you at best can pay renting and people
>not very much sponsors nor foreign bussinesses care about spanish market, crunchyroll and videogame companys like nintendo and sony at their best

An endless cycle of belief of a bad market and not much money to grow to attrack investors nor sponsors.

Why do you think they have so mane who.jpg cosplayers? They ask very little and it seems like desperate to have their name in the web and promote thems. Srsly fuck cosplayers as special guests unless extreme cases like Reika and Nigri.

Spain is still not important to Japan nor USA.
>>
>>9446559
Please do try and find that article, would seem like a good read.

As for market, the money flow for events that have that many people, agegroup, and especially one of the hardest demographics there I think a lot of companies would be able to fund parts, if not larger areas of the convention growth.

Spain doesn't imho have to be important to Japan & The US, but for other Spaniards. A lot of the content and work at the major events is aimed at pumping tickets, and I haven't seem larger exhibition or company sponsorships at many events other than f.ex. Barcelona Games Week, or the like.

I think the Jpop conventions in Spain, could learn a thing or two from the game companies, and event companies that create successful events.
>>
>>9446567
Here goes the article http://www.animenewsnetwork.com/editorial/2017-03-30/the-problem-with-manga-fairs-in-spain/.114058
>>
>>9446574
thanks anon!
>>
>>9446579
I you're really from Denmark, how are anime cons there? Any notable difference between that and Spain?
>>
>>9446584
Not me.
>>
File: 478568.jpg (62KB, 600x440px) Image search: [Google]
478568.jpg
62KB, 600x440px
>>9446574

I totally agree with this article and almost everything in it. I think some people should look at making slightly more expensive, and quality over quantity type events.

Everyone I do talk to about it say that it is either impossible, or just not going to work. I think that the particular of making a cosplay, manga, anime oriented quality by fans, for fans event is the way to go to at least try.

Good article desu, thanks for that.
>>
>>9446584

The main Danish cons:

J-popcon in Copenhagen, Denmark
www.j-popcon.dk

Started in the year 2000 and is the first and oldest convention in Denmark, proving that we are a country that is very late in the game. Their convention ended just yesterday, but the quality of the cosplay show, and attention to panels, local guests, and content for culture is good. Also around 55 euros or 60 euros for the weekend. 3 days.

Attendance: 2000+

Genki - Farum, Denmark Farum Arena July 28 - 30th
www.genki.dk

Started in 2009 Genki started and has gone for quality content as well, and not really into mass people.
Ticket price for the weekend is around 400 DKK or 50 Euros for 3 days, and additional 10 euros for sleep hall. 3 days long as well.

Attendance: 2000 +

GEEKcore - Copenhagen, Denmark Valby Kulturhus October 20th - 22nd
www.geekcore.dk

Started in 2013 trying to be a western, Japanese, all in all convention, and has a social focus. Ticket price is around 40 euros.

Attendance 900 people.

What we all share in commonality

So the way conventions work here, and Sweden, and Norway. Is more like a small convention in a center, congress center, and focus is that everyone can see major cosplay shows, panels and workshops on most things cosplay which is the center of most of the activities since its a main drawing point for guests.

Events have between 60-90 events, panels, shows, contests, tournaments and such and since Denmark is small most everyone goes to every event. The convention organizers bounce around all conventions, and we are all friendly to each other and work to boost the scene together. Denmark is a small country of only 6-7 million people here at a time, so we pretty much focus our events on what our participants want and try to create events for them when they come.

The main differences from Nordics and Spain are that we are more intimate I guess, and have higher prices so there is more quality over quantity based production.
>>
>>9446599
Interesting.

Here we have koibita, Iñaki and Japan travels for them with dineros.

It's not the same but we can't argue anyway.
>>
>>9446586
The thing in quantity is that we've got now in Madrid like five or six cons:
-Two Japan Weekends by Jointo
-Heroes Manga Madrid and Heroes Comic Con Madrid by Easyfairs (formerly known as Expomanga and Expocómic by AEAC, cause they sold the rights and assets)
-Madrid Oaku by Asociación Nippon, which they worked with Jointo but now are like independent, it's the smallest one of them.
-Madrid Gaming Experience by the proper IFEMA (owners of the buildings where Japans and Heroes' go)

So, those are six geek cons from late september to early may (impossibru to make one in July or August cause heat make it imposisble to breathe there). Too many in so little time.

Also, it seems that Easyfairs wanted the Expocómic to expand into Spain but they had to buy and maintain the Expomanga, at least how i see it because weeks before Heroes Manga started thet announced Frank Miller for Heroes Comic-Con, and gives the sensation that they know jackshit about japanese content: just look at how many other japaneses dedicated cons they made http://www.easyfairs.com/es/ferias-ya-celebradas/ (go to 'Juegos y Cómic')
>>
File: tumblr_lln4fckRis1qjn5sjo1_500.png (143KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_lln4fckRis1qjn5sjo1_500.png
143KB, 480x360px
>>9446599
>2000 at their most
>expomanga has 50.000
not even playing with proportion Denmark cons attrack so much people than Spain ones

Also, 2000 people would be like a total disaster here...
>>
>>9446610

A lot of people here are totally for people travelling with convention money, if they use the money to get more guests, sponsors, or keep growing/making the event better.

Its the right thing to do, and I know they have roles in which they have to go to fulfill them.

>>9446619

Madrid is big, but man, 5-6 major conventions is a lot. Still ticket prices are low, but I know how the wage situation is down there. Do all the conventions feel somewhat the same? A lot of expo, and mostly there to visit friends, and see a show or only few events? So you only go one day, or two?
>>
>>9446631

We aren't in it for the money, or numbers. We are a relatively young scene, with 20 years behind the Spanish one.

I think things here will grow, but events in DK usually cost a good amount to attend, and for people to be a part of so its always quality over quantity.

I'd also rather have a smaller event than a one personally since its easier to try everything, and talk to a lot of friends and make new ones.

It depends on what floats your boat. The stage, and quality of the Show at J-popcon, has so far surpassed anything I've seen in Spain, and I would take that over having a massive event in the background.

In Sweden they even organized a one day Cosplay Championship that cost 60 euros, with drinks and was +18 in a beautiful National Museum. Which I would go to several times over, due to the production value, and not so much it being big. They did Televise it though, but a lot of the feeling was there for the crowd, and the stage to be amazing.

It depends on what your criteria for success is I suppose.
>>
>>9446634
Conventions reeeeeeally feel different from one to others.
-Expocómic/Heroes Comic Con was always the farolillo rojo in attendance and content cause it was more like an opportunity to hunt autographs from spanish comic artists, but now it seems like a more USA style Comic-Con, at tleast last edition, where we even had wrestling.
-Expomanga-Heroes Manga was always the highest with a lot of content to do and enjoy, but it turned out to be more like an exposition of japanese culture and less activity oriented. Like, you go to see things but dont take part actively in there.
-Madrid Otaku started last year was... well... it had stuff
-Japan Weekend started like utter shit, but it has gone better by the time. Iñaki the owner speaks clearly: it's a bussiness and nothing's wrong in it, but it at least tried to bring people and activities for their money like bringing Thomas Astruc (creator of Ladybug) past september, or Ladybeard last february. Before they brought like people who were at best one-hi- wonders and who.jpg idol style. During years it was a pure joke but they start to feel decent with lots of things to do, like giving a stage toc osplay panels where a group act in front of the fandom,
-Madrid Gaming Experience is like "we want to be like E3, but we only have ssome stores cause IFEMA's prices are high and publishers went to Barcelona"

In my personal case, i go for press related works: making lots of photos of cosplayers for the usual gallery, maybe an interview with guests (today sunday i interviewed an anime translator) , impressinos of upcoming games if a publisher bring them...

I literally live at three underground train stops from IFEMA and movement is not a main problem, and go to them both days because i know some cosplayers only go one day (i'm a little maniac and see taking pictures of cosplayers like a game of how many pics i take in each con, personal thing, nothing bad in that i think) and maybe activities that are only one day.
Cont>
>>
>>9446634
>cont
Mainly i go cause press pass makes me enter free, but in this weeks Heroes Manga i wouldnt even care cause there was little thing to do for the much money they ask on a single day.
>>
>>9446645
You talk like they take it seriously as hell. Here, at best, some cosplayers appeared on TV in First Dates (a love finding program where days ago a JoJo fan embarrased all the fandom) and in the news they make the usual "meh, it's weekend lets put videos of those geeks having fun cause nothing happens" in the news... It's like a total different way of showing geek conventions as you speak, and i want pics of that stage you talk.
>>
File: audience.png (922KB, 1193x676px) Image search: [Google]
audience.png
922KB, 1193x676px
>>9446655

The stage shows for cosplay in Sweden have gotten alot better, but their prices are much higher, and they have more guests so its no surprise. Around 7 k visitors at NärCon, and ticket prices go for almost 80 euros. So there is funding to make it happen, plus they get the venue for much less than a professional hall.

This is from the Swedish Championship at the Museum: I don't know if you can see it in your country code though: https://www.svtplay.se/video/12970400/cosplay/sm-i-cosplay-2017-25-mar-20-30?info=visa

This is from the Nordic Cosplay Championship in 2015:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CmdMGpXgiug

I mean there have been cringe moments too in Denmark, but we usually support those people and just try to do better content. For every J-popcon mostly there have been cosplay reps representing on national TV about what it is and how it works in a good way, and usually most shows are now learning from each other, so the level for some shows is insanely high.

I know at Genki one year we got a sponsorship for 10K euro just to make the Cosplay segment better, for stage, and workshops where guests could actually use the materials and try it.

We got 10 heatguns, and equipment for future workshops, and they are still in use today, after 3 years. So its about creating sponsorships that can be used repeatedly as well.
>>
>>9446681
Just watched some seconds and...
Holly fucking macaronnis!!!
They really look like competitive and like a Eurovision like vibe.

The best i can think of in our country that could reallistically happen is that channel Neox (a secondary channel from a national media group called Atresmedia that has Antena 3 an laSexta) wanted to do a special show of cosplay, but with a low budget.

Sponsors here are fucking morons and always want the multitarget of the kids, the father, the mother and the grandpas watching at the same time a show so white and faceless as a Watchomojo top 10, not much for a demografic based show as cosplay where for more unaware people it's still like "Dude, do you really dress up un a costume from chinese cartoons to go to a convention?" ... Three years in that untill my mother really stopped asking why i do that.
>>
File: J-Popcon-2016-1.jpg (115KB, 800x532px) Image search: [Google]
J-Popcon-2016-1.jpg
115KB, 800x532px
>>9446691
A lot of us worked a lot to make sure that the mainstream understanding of the culture behind cosplay, the work, time, and how it works is shared in a way that makes it respectable.

Sure there are narutards, and homeS all around, but the point being, that if we take our events seriously, others will too.

There is room for fun and games, but shows, prizes, information, sign-ups, execution, stage, production, hosts, food & drink backstage, changing room, briefings, are a basic must have to run a show at the least.

I am even lucky enough to organize external cosplay events for pay, but that is because after years and years of doing it, I feel its fair, since it makes my level rise and I dont have time to pick and choose events. There are certain people we help for free, and we do our own volutneer work on the fly.

The point being if we do work for money, or run a convention as a business we have to prove we are the best and make sure its a quality event every time.

If we do it as volunteers our pay is that the cosplayers feel they are listened to and what they sign up for is what they wanted to be part of.

F.ex in Most Danish and Norwegian (but not some Swedish) events, cosplayers get in for free as long as they do a stage show, since they are entertaining the audience. We understand, and they do as well, that external events outside a convention, like at a LAN or EXPO is where they generate the entertainment, and having an expensive hobby, taking money for entrances or even signups is ridiculous.

However if everyone pays for a convention mostly cosplayers pay too, but get free food and drink backstage where its possible, plus dressing rooms and so on.
>>
But the thing is most of us cant afford paying 30 bucks for an event.
Hell, im the only one of my friends with a stable source of income and im not sure i could afford that price, especially if im going to go only one day because of work, and alone, because none of my friends cant pay that much.
I think thats the problem. If conventions back in the day wouldve cost 20 bucks, im not sure i couldve go to my first convention, which made me come back for more, even tho it was complete shit.
So, we have few options: paying more and losing half the visitants, or stick with the shitty events we have.
Or rising the tickets a little but bringing back the "free entrance with cosplay" but in a half the price with cosplay form. Cosplayers would be an spectacle for the rest of the audience, and there would be probably more visitants if this thing were properly announced.
Idk this is difficult and Spain a fucking nightmare
>>
>>9447140

I mean I think there would totally be a reason to make a Quality over Quantity event. I don't know why conventions measure their success in numbers. If they can't even bring major financial sponsors in, then maybe the way to go isn't by having massive events, but better ones.

1. Paying more and losing half the visitors

The way I see this segment is that it would be perfectly fine. People that pay a little more, and go to an event for better content, and quality. Mind you saying prices of 15 euros a day, and 40 euros for a weekend with at least 60 events, gameroom, cosplay show, and spending 80-90% of that budget in content and investing it in the event to make quality minded would probably surprise a lot of people.

2. The people that aren't willing to pay more than 10 euros for an event day aren't the kind of guests you might want.

A smaller convention that charges more, but focuses on quality and content will have guests bringing in their friends to grow their audience. I know you might not have gone if you had to pay more, but if you start an event with 1000 guests and they are all super happy about it, and it feels like that event listens to its guests and delivers, then I think that event will naturally grow. The idea is more money, more content and quality, and a show like that just has to deliver. There are many major content changes that can happen for little money, but more effort which would massively improve the experience I believe.

3. Raising ticket prices a little and giving free entrance with cosplay.

I believe that making cosplayers not pay or get discount isn't the way to go about it. However if you do make a cosplay show that happens at a gaming expo, or a non-cosplay oriented event, that they should never pay as they are entertainment. If the convention is cosplay oriented its fine if everyone participates on the same terms.

At least let people just purchase a day pass and participate if possible.
>>
The problem with Heroes Manga / Expomanga is that it is organized by easyfairs and they have no clue on Manga or comics. They just thought ''eh let's make money, otakus seem to be a good business'' and that's all. And they hate Japan Weekend so much that they copy them but it ends like shit, the pre-judging was one hour late and I heard they invited an idol group and since they got no time because everything was late they dropped them at the middle of their performance and they have been complaining in twitter now. Also, I have to say it was empty as hell, I was there both days and in Saturday it was a bit more full but there was literally no one.

Japan Weekend years ago was a lame, but now in my opinion and as a cosplayer is the best convention I can attend, Salón del Manga is still the biggest but they treat cosplayers as shit so I go there only to see ECG and WCS. Japan Weekend still has to improve but at least we have a proper stage to perform on and they host panels, they have good guests and they're doing everything on time not like before (lmao I remember I hated this convention because it was awful and now look at me talking about them).
>>
I wouldn't go to another heroes manga madrid honestly.
>>
They're saying now they got 60k attendees and that's a lie since it was empty on Saturday at 4PM (when I got there) and also the rest of the day. Sunday was desert. How do they count it? I would like to see an official record.
>>
>>9447379

I always disliked events that had turnstiles in the entrance since that is how they count visitors.

Unique count should always be guess purchasing one ticket for either a day or weekend, and they get counted once.

Guests at some of the events out there get counted up to 8 times a day becasue they go back and forth.

The proliferation of for money companies like Artexis and easyfairs has been awry. We have the same issues up North with Comic Cons brand "heroes" which is the same as easy fairs franchise for spain, doing the same thing. They purchase the rights, to have the name, and then they organize a half assed event with little or no focus on artists, comics, or the things that make comic con great. Its soul less and I feel worse and worse about the people that run it.

Counting guests is also a shitty shitty way to seem "big". You might have 60 k guests but how many of them are happy. How many were engaged in events. How were the events and how much room was there for them to experience things. Things that are always left out. God I hate commercial enteties.

Still, Japan Weekend is probably (since i havent visited them all) the best event out there according to what I've heard and experienced. I like the people there, and the content is good. There is room to grow, and focus has to be spent on adding content. But they are in the right track!
>>
>>9447475
Japan Weekend has buen rollo.
If you want to join contests do not waste your time because there's too much Tongo.
But if you want to spend some time with nice people and look for activities it sure is your place.
>>
File: No-Money.jpg (31KB, 507x338px) Image search: [Google]
No-Money.jpg
31KB, 507x338px
>>9447480

Back to thread topic, with them posting over 50+ (or 60k) visitors I'm wondering how people are okay with the amount of content at this and other expos with so many people.

The numbers game would say that they should have more than enough money to reinvest in guests, stage, and content. However they make it seem as if the booths are a cost, even though they also pay.

I mean if you have 50k visitors at 15 euro (average) a pop you have 750.000 euros.

I doubt the venues cost more with staff, electricity and rental than 400-500 k (being generous). Booths pay additional funds, and sponsors cover some costs. There should be more then enough money to make volunteers have free food, t-shirts, badges, great stage, and pay for guests, plus reinvest in making it better.

What is the profit margine do you guys think? usually In Nordics for paid events it's at max 18%, and the rest gets reinvested in the event to make it better. This seems more like 30-40% now that I run the numbers it looks awfully money grabby, even for a commercial con.

Either numbers are inflated, or they don't invest in their show with either outcome.
>>
>>9448613
>I mean if you have 50k visitors at 15 euro (average) a pop you have 750.000 euros.
Dont forget te price is WITH taxes,s o you gotta sustrac the 21% taxes on base price.

So 750.000/121*100=619.834,71€ And that counting that everyone payed for their entrance. I didnt' pay and i think i count as two.

Also, we have a problem that they dont seem to disclose real costs. So we only have aprixmate revenue from tickets, not knowing revenues from sponsosrs and stores there.
>>
>>9448613

The problem is that it is a lie. I could not see more than 3K people inside each day. They always lie about it, even before easyfairs. It seems they need to be the biggest convention of Madrid even lying, I readed they are the more big of Madrid and that is Japan Weekend (not a fan of them too but they are 100% sure the more big of Madrid and the one with more people). This heroes manga event was pure shit
>>
i dont want to pay 10€ for tis event , better i pay 7€ for Madrid otaku.
>>
>>9448700
You talk like one of those lame guys from Nippon that google entrys of Madrid's cons to spam about their con...

And no, Madrid Otaku wasn't valued in 7€...
>>
you guys clearly havent seen the shitfest known as iberanime
>>
>>9448740
Tell us more, pls.
>>
>>9447480
and you think expomanga/heroes manga/whatever contests *aren't* tongo? cuz some of those prizes were sospechosos como poco
>>
>>9448769
https://www.iberanime.com/
See for yourself and remember, 2 day ticket is 26 euros. Heroes Manga seems to be worth its price a lot more imo.

>every year they sell too many tickets for the space available
>last year the cosplay guest was reika, didn't even get a little stand for her to be at or sell stuff, she just walked around the con all day with her suitcase, it was sad
>they dont feed their guests either, from what i've heard
>cosplay contest doesnt even have a prize, its just "getting in for free on the contest day"
>shit activities, e. g. para para dance
>overpriced instant noodles
>it rained inside the venue last year
I really am considering driving all the way to Madrid one of these days, seems more worth it than to drive to Lisbon. Which con to attend tho?
>>
>>9448621

I agree thats why I was overly generous with the budget, but taxes is a whole other thing. Since I don't know the going rates for VAT, and if its 21% it's still a lot. Plus I don't disclose the incoming money from vendors, and sponsorship deals.

>>9448627

I agree. This is why most conventions should at least announce how they count visitors, and just agree on one common way of defining unique visitors, and not count staff/workers on site/guests/free passes.

>>9448700

7 euros isn't much and as for events I feel bad that they don't even offer content enough to rival eating a menu at McDonalds. Maybe you just give them some feedback on how 7 Euros worth of your time should feel like.

We try to compare our tickets with entertainment value other places. Going to movies, amusement parks, and such.

>>9448884

Japan Weekend is one I've visited and enjoyed, but mostly because I have friends there. It does have people working hard on making it better! I see them as a little more ambitious at least.
>>
Bumping because we want salseo of organization. How they could screw up so much Expomanga, that while being not greta it was better than Japan Weekend and not we're talking good about Japan Weekend.
What the fuck happened?
>>
Reading this and comparing it with german conventions, I'm amazed how big the difference seems to be.
>>
>>9452583

It's amazingly different. Like at least 50 % more quality.
>>
>>9452583
>>9452595
Hello Genesis and Limnauth.
Thread posts: 61
Thread images: 9

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.