[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Latex vs fabric

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 174
Thread images: 46

File: latex.jpg (230KB, 813x891px) Image search: [Google]
latex.jpg
230KB, 813x891px
What is the best material for:

1) moving in
2) hide panty lines
3) best fitting

Pic related, latex on the left and fabric on the right.
>>
>>9444595
>Moving in
Spandex you can wear much longer because its breathable

>Hide panty lines
Latex because if you ask me you should just be nude under latex

>Best fitting
Overall latex because its tighter an more form fitting.

Both have pros and cons but I'm biased because I love latex
>>
you've been posting these thinly veiled fetish threads for like 3 years now
>>
>>9446954
got em reel gud
>>
>>9446954
Shut yo' mouth.
>>
desu I dont like OP's comparison because I dont like the fabric used
>>
File: spacesuit2.jpg (288KB, 1200x900px) Image search: [Google]
spacesuit2.jpg
288KB, 1200x900px
Fabric would be a superior rendition. All current technical/engineered garments use fabric systems to provide protection, at least on the outer layer. We're at the point where even alpha and beta radiation (and to some extent gamma) can be shielded by polymeric fibers that have been embedded with hevy metal particles. Fibers are tougher, have higher modulus, tensile strength, and drape better than even the best polymeric films. You should defer to fabrics because 1) it will be more accurate, 2) it will be more comfortable, 3) it will be more easily dyed, and 4) it will provide much needed texture to a visual design.
>>
>>9444595
how are you not tired of posting these threads, its been years
>>
File: miraculous-tales-of-ladybug-01.jpg (3MB, 3150x1755px) Image search: [Google]
miraculous-tales-of-ladybug-01.jpg
3MB, 3150x1755px
>>9446954
>>9451914
How do you know it is the same person?`

Perhaps it is me but it seems comics fashion has changed into textured high gloss one piece outfits, like pic related. Latex seems a better match than spandex though there is not heat control inside it.
>>
>>9444595
latex is fucking nasty and uncomfortable. it's a last resort fabric that shouldnt be used unless absolutely necessary.
spandex is best for cosplay. it's breathable, comfortable and form fitting.
fucking latex fetishists your stupid threads arent gonna make more people use latex. just go pay a cam girl or a patreon ho to put on some shitty latex outfit.
>>
>>9455311
>latex is fucking nasty
How?

And why all this bitterness? Pixelninja seems to do well in latex. As did Kate Beckinsale.
>>
I think latex looks better for Samus cosplays.
>>
Latex universally looks better, especially in photos, but it's a bitch to work with and you'll get fetishists ogling you all day.
>>
>>9455965
so you're cosplaying... but you don't want people looking at you?

You think spandex is going to get any different a reaction?
>>
>>9444595
Latex is probably more accurate for Samus but why the hell did they pick such a dark blue? It's supposed to be a mid blue, not a dark blue.
>>
>>9444595
Do none of you see the bikini underwear up towards her hip? Jesus. I swear the people posting this and say "No panty lines' are literally blind.
>>
File: COST-SAMUS-3-BIG.jpg (458KB, 527x900px) Image search: [Google]
COST-SAMUS-3-BIG.jpg
458KB, 527x900px
>>9457243
My thoughts exactly.

Anyways, the tighter the outfit the less time the oglers will look at your face and they will never recognize you in "civilian" clothing. Especially when people like >>9457302 examine the outfit with exacting thoroughness to detect any panty lines.
>>
>>9455272
jesus christ that fucking right leg what the fuck
>>
if you're gonna seriously wear skintight latex then don't be surprised when people think you're a slut and stare at you.
>>
>>9457697
fatty detected
>>
>>9457708
lmao
>>
File: AurigaDelfi.jpg (2MB, 2063x3499px) Image search: [Google]
AurigaDelfi.jpg
2MB, 2063x3499px
>>9457691
Elongated legs are well known from classical depiction of the victorious and goes at least 2500 years back, pic. related. Perhaps something to consider for the photoshoppers here. You can achieve the same using wide angle lenses and while I can find a latex modelling (in red!) in such a pose I suspect a classical version is more suited on a blue board.

TL;DR: nothing wrong here.
>>
>>9455272
because you use the SAME picture with the SAME subject matter. Every. Time. god
>>
File: miraculous-tales-of-ladybug-02.jpg (2MB, 3150x1755px) Image search: [Google]
miraculous-tales-of-ladybug-02.jpg
2MB, 3150x1755px
>>9459752
You are much too sweeping in your generalizations here. I never stated these threads, in fact I have never started any thread on 4chan. So when I ask >>9455272
>How do you know it is the same person?
it should have been obvious that those were not me.

>because you use the SAME picture with the SAME subject matter. Every. Time. god
That is seriously broken logic.
>>
>>9461030
Just ignore them, anon, every time there's a latex thread some morons try to shit it up, even when there's good advice offered and enough cosplays out there to show it's an acceptable choice for the right characters.
>>
>>9457263
Isn't it also more accurate for Catwoman, Batgirl, Selene (Underworld) and quite a few others? I see TVTropes has an extensive list.
>>
File: fug.jpg (28KB, 326x332px) Image search: [Google]
fug.jpg
28KB, 326x332px
>>9455311
seconding this
I needed to wear a latex bodysuit for a movie scene once
fucking hell, never again.
it may be bearable for a quick static shoot, but anything that takes more time or action - nope
>>
>worrying about panty lines
>not buying seamless panties
>>
Its sometimes ok. Latex looks more clean and smooth. Some character are better for latex than others.
>>
File: ZwsWm1o.jpg (381KB, 1192x1800px) Image search: [Google]
ZwsWm1o.jpg
381KB, 1192x1800px
>>9462983
I think Celty is one of the better example of a latex cosplay
>>
>>9462932
more details?
is it hard to put on?
uncomfortable?
expensive?
>>
>>9462987
I disagree. I think she always looks better with a more matte fabric like soft faux leather. The high shine looks cheap.
>>
>>9462987
Disagree. Celty rides a bike. She wears leather. Probably aged matte leather. Not super shiny latex.
>>
>>9462987
You're stupid. She wears a leather two piece.
>>
>>9462684
Definitely, there's a lot of characters that just have high shine on their bodysuits that other materials don't convey properly.
>>
>>9464410
no one said otherwise, anon.
>>
File: COST-ASUKA-2-BIG.jpg (534KB, 1050x700px) Image search: [Google]
COST-ASUKA-2-BIG.jpg
534KB, 1050x700px
>>9463008
>more details?
Not her, but here goes...

>is it hard to put on?
Depends. If you lube up well beforehand it takes about a minute to literally slide it on. With no lube it takes a lot more time and while possible you risk tearing the latex. Liquid lube works the best, talc works but less well. Some have tried corn starch but that becomes a bacterial growth bomb. Oil based lube will dissolve the latex, avoid.

>uncomfortable?
There are actually two issues here.
Physically it is comfortable and some will tell you it brings tranquility. The downside is that you have no temperature control while spandex will give you some temperature control.

Emotionally you are one sub millimeter membrane from being naked and it feels. Socksy mentions body issues: https://youtu.be/2RQBx2O_VxQ
If you are well lubed before putting it on it feels like you are wearing something but if you put it on dry it is more like a second skin and you feel more naked.

>expensive?
You get what you pay for, from 100 dollars to way over 1000. Andromeda Latex is at the upper range.
>>
>>9455351
>>9457243
God you're so defensive, this is super cringey
>>
I don't get the whole latex fetish thing, but usually it does look better. It almost entirely depends on your body though. Fabrics done wrong gives off a strong cheap look. The flood of cheaply made commercial body suits does not help the stigma. Latex is sometimes too shiny looking.
>>
Can someone tell me where I can buy a decent Evangelion plugsuit? Price doesn't really matter but the only good ones I know of are Andromeda Latex and they don't even take orders anymore. Anyone have experience with buying these things?
>>
Can you wear shapewear underneath latex?
>>
>>9467022
I wouldn't recommend it because you'll be more likely to tear the latex. You cannot lube shape wear. Latex isn't very practical, and it's not very breathable. It's stuffy. You can dehydrate easily wearing it all day.

It's also extremely easy to snag and damage latex. You absolutely cannot pull on latex garments or they can tear. I'm not saying fabric cannot, but you have to be very careful wearing latex to not damage it. Putting it simply, things as simple as fingernails and jewelry can tear a latex outfit. Given how expensive it is for good quality latex, that would be a nightmare.

Also, latex is not shiny on its own. You have to polish it. You have to "grease" and "buff" it with silicone spray to make it shiny. When it arrives, it is a matte texture. So, you gotta' be careful not to rub off unwanted silicone on people or objects. (Do not actually grease it, oil and latex is a huge no-no. It will destroy it.)

Cloth wins for me. Latex I think is good if you are doing a fetish shoot, wearing it for say a cosplay contest, or for a short term event. I can't recommend latex for a 3 day convention. Chances are, you'll just end up with an expensive outfit being needlessly damaged.
>>
>>9466523
>Socksy mentions body issues:

I can see why. She's astoundingly gorgeous but flat as a board.
>>
>>9467022
Yes you can wear shape wear but it will show unless hidden by the suit details/seams or if it's a thicker rubber. Downside is you won't be able to lubricate the shape wear to pull the latex over it. But yes, you can.
>>
>>9466971
>buy a decent Evangelion plugsuit
Latex Catfish will sell you one. The quality is very much discussed but some have been satisfied. Seems they are now working with fetish models to promote their brands so they are probably making better quality goods than the first stuff they did.
>>
>>9462987
>vag zipper
That would be uncomfortable for motorcycle riding
>>
>>9468192
to be fair, ANYBODY would look flat as a board in latex that tight.
>>
>>9468192
>implying being flat is bad
>>
>>9466523
That was definitely a helpful video. I've thought about getting a latex suit for cosplay but my main concern is comfort since a con isn't the ideal situation for it. Maybe for a photoshoot but not walking around all day
>>
>>9474382
Why?

To avoid damaging yourself when zipping up most catsuits have a flap just inside the zipper. The zipper is therefore not in direct contact with your skin.
>>
>>9474791
I dunno how, some girls manage to pull it off just fine and are comfortable all day in it. Must be a sort of personal thing - either you're comfortable in it, or you're not. I don't know.

Maybe you have to like it or be into the fetishism or understand the aesthetics of it to make it work?
>>
>>9477020
>Maybe you have to like it or be into the fetishism or understand the aesthetics of it to make it work?

Nah, cosplay is love. Cosplay is life. I'll wear a latex suit if it makes my cosplay look good.
>>
>>9477031
Well dogged determination can substitute too, I guess.

I wish I could wear latex catsuits and the like, but I'm a guy, so that'll have to remain something in thought forever.
>>
>>9474791
>main concern is comfort
Without lubrication things get unpleasant for most people quickly. I had to use latex gloves for work, cheap stuff, and it gets uncomfortable after about 10 seconds. The high end gloves, used by surgeons are pre-lubricated with a gel and those can be worn for hours at end.

I know some people can and prefer un-lubricated latex but that is not for everyone.
>>
>>9468192
>>9474788
Flat shall never sag. Also why are people so hung up on this? Since one of the more well known latex models is equally flat and has been successful for more than 10 years without any nudity, or even a single topless shot, it is clear flat is a problem for a small group.

>>9474770
I don't expect Dolly Parton to turn up in latex. It would be painful unless painted on in place. If you want to make the most of your figure you should go for high gloss polish. These days you can get a mirror finish you can see the photographer in.
>>
>>9451896
>All current technical/engineered garments
The MIT biosuit uses a "polymer layer" and compression to survive vacuum of space, That polymer is latex.

>>9455311
The main problem is that you have to glue rather than sew. And unless you cosplay Dina Rangers people will not think you are weird.
>>
>>9455311
That's just your opinion, man
>>
File: [SAVE ME].jpg (3KB, 106x125px) Image search: [Google]
[SAVE ME].jpg
3KB, 106x125px
>>9462987
>that gloopy uneven helmet paint
>>
>>9457786
That's because they went on the top of a building, you fuck, not because they're shitty at art. If anything they'd make the legs longer so they're taller, when seen from below, not because of a poorly planned CGI pose.
>>
Latex is for people who want to pass out.
>>
File: 1495192169353.jpg (145KB, 1700x1133px) Image search: [Google]
1495192169353.jpg
145KB, 1700x1133px
Latex is best at least when it comes to shiny stuff!
>>
File: 1456798846707.jpg (254KB, 2536x2048px) Image search: [Google]
1456798846707.jpg
254KB, 2536x2048px
Latex is quite comfy, has best fitting and hides panty lines best because of its thickness. But only if you got a perfectly fitting outfit.
>>
File: tumblr_ns2fqz4bDM1s983g0o1_500.jpg (53KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_ns2fqz4bDM1s983g0o1_500.jpg
53KB, 500x500px
>>9500672
also you can see curves better because of the shiny!
>>
>>9484608
From a guy, flat versus stacked is a matter of taste. Girls shouldn't hinge their self-worth on their cleavage.
>>
>>9504421
from a girl, way too many titty lovers only see girls as walking pairs of tits

>no tits/small tits?
you dont exist, and if we interact, I'll probably be making fun of your bust size.
>big tits?
face? what's that TITTIES BOOBS BOBS WOW BOBOS BOOBS JIGGLE MOTERBOAT BOOOOOOOOOOOOOS DAN NICKY YO BOBBIES

due to tittyfags being the worst, its really easy to say the grass is greener.
big chested women loathe this obnoxious thirsty attention and being oversexualized (although they can easily profit from it) and small chested women dislike the foul treatment they recieve (ignoring, insulted, being infantilized..)

you can like boobs and not be a titty fag, but due to a LOT of men being tittyfags, its hard not to feel like shit about your chest size, whatever it may be.
>>
Latex takes a lot of maintenance. I'd go with spandex for that reason alone
>>
>>9466523
>but if you put it on dry it is more like a second skin and you feel more naked.
Some do, some even with underwear on!
https://youtu.be/OXD_x7AA5FM
https://youtu.be/Gf91zmQYhcE

The plugsuit could be cleaned. The underwear would probably have to be burned.
>>
>>9504786

Exactly this. And in my experience guys will also tell small tit girls to not get fake boobs because "they're gross" but then drool over girls like nigri with clearly bolt on tits and go "omg so big n natural love it"
>>
>>9504786
>but due to a LOT of men being tittyfags
what %? I don't have any male friends, but I thought most people don't really care.
>>
>>9444595
Latex works to hide your imperfections. As long as your close to the general body type of the character you're trying to cosplay, latex will do the rest of the woek for you. If you're already slim and toned (Enji Night as an example), then your natural body will look better in fabric.
>>
File: IMG_0812.jpg (28KB, 407x286px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0812.jpg
28KB, 407x286px
>>9462983
there should really be a weight limit imposed when people want to wear white spandex
>>
>>9507198
are you retarded? Shes not even that big
>>
>>9462987
celty's suit is definitely the opposite of that. more like vantablack would work. her suit is supposed to be so dark she's formless, the characters that dont know her think she's a male for the majority of the series
>>
>>9504786
I've never liked big tits, end up looking too saggy/lumpy. From what you describe, maybe I'm in the minority, but there are people out there who aren't totally caught up in the size aspect. Sorry for the bad experiences though. :^(
>>
>>
>>9466523
is she twat eyed? i honestly cant tell
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (155KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
155KB, 1280x720px
>>9476725
when you ride bikes you tend to lean forward and in that case right ontop of the zipper
>>
File: 1495928126223.webm (3MB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1495928126223.webm
3MB, 1280x720px
What material is this
>>
File: 1495925888479.webm (3MB, 584x712px) Image search: [Google]
1495925888479.webm
3MB, 584x712px
>>
>>9509962
fap material
>>
>>9509962
>>9509963
Lycra spandex
>>
>>9509962
>>9509963
Shitty printed spandex.
>>
>>9504786
You must literally only be hanging around with homos and dudes with confidence issues
>>
>>9504786
sorry that I like big tits

>>9506683
to be honest, I don't have a problem with fake boobs (as long as they are not "too" big)
>>
>>9510898
>apologizing for liking tits
its not a problem if you're not a tittyfag. The fact you went into apologizing rather than reading the full thing does make me wonder though.
>>
>>9510979
maybe, I am a tittyfag
>>
>>9461030

Are you the OP?

Its an awfully big coincidence since we have had very similar threads for years using the exact same Samus picture
>>
>>9504786
I think big boober dudes are just really vocal. There's plenty of guys that prefer small/modest chests.
>>
>>9511392
That is not Seamus - it is Ladybug.

How can you mistake the two??
>>
>>9512040
did you miss the
>Are you the OP?
where the first image is samus, or what
>>
File: miraculous-tales-of-ladybug-05.jpg (238KB, 2048x2048px) Image search: [Google]
miraculous-tales-of-ladybug-05.jpg
238KB, 2048x2048px
>>9511392
>Are you the OP?
No. In fact I have never started a thread on 4chan.
>Its an awfully big coincidence since we have had very similar threads for years using the exact same Samus picture
Isn't that a bit conspiratorial? Sometimes a coincidence is just a coincidence.
>>
File: lostandlosing.jpg (15KB, 556x561px) Image search: [Google]
lostandlosing.jpg
15KB, 556x561px
>>9504786
The guys most girls go after/drool over (ie chads) tend to be tittyfags so they get BTFO'd when a boobier bimbo bounces by.

Also
>DAN NICKY YO BOBBIES

fucking lost.
>>
>>9506683
"omg then girls will say that size doesn't matter and then get a 8 inch black dildo"

Holy shit not all guys will like you just like not all people will like you. Get over it and try to look for people who actually care about you.
>>
>>9504786
Tittyfags are what got Moomoo and Nigri popular

Could you imagine being so blinded by tits you ignore the fact that you're looking at a cow?
>>
>>9504786
>its hard not to feel like shit about your chest size, whatever it may be.
the thing is, with latex you can customise the suit to appear as you want and you can use polish to highlight or not. Spandex breathes but does not come close in holding strength and ability to shape or reshape.
>>
>>9444595
How the hell does right girl hide her panty lines when using fabric?
>>
File: tumblr_ogoye0CdWT1vxr8avo1_1280.jpg (192KB, 750x936px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_ogoye0CdWT1vxr8avo1_1280.jpg
192KB, 750x936px
>>
File: 1490809885744.png (108KB, 400x381px) Image search: [Google]
1490809885744.png
108KB, 400x381px
this thread again
>>
>>9446944
even the first comment is copy pasted, this is like /cgl/'s version of the wallpaper paste thread
>>
>>9525281
I definitely didn't copy paste that but okay sure m80
>>
>>9524503
This looks disgusing
>>
will we ever know peace from this evil
>>
>>9499335
The problem with that idea is that the proportions would remain the same no matter if the statue were on top of a building or even on ground level.

>not because they're shitty at art
Who claimed this??
>>
>>9511414
Agree. When I said it's a matter of taste, I should have also conveyed that it's not predominantly one or the other. I would venture the flat/stacked preference is more evenly split than guys who prefer skinny versus overweight. I think girls with these sorts of feelings are only getting feedback from the most vocal, judgmental men.
>>
File: Cat_Noir_pic_3.png (635KB, 784x700px) Image search: [Google]
Cat_Noir_pic_3.png
635KB, 784x700px
>>9455272
>>9461030
>>9515943
>tfw want to go as chat noir to a con
>don't want to be the biggest autist to have ever lived
>>
>>9536167
>the biggest autist
Anon...
http://www.mcall.com/news/local/mc-autism-superhero-5k-20170604-story.html

It is that or fetishism. And I see many Chat Noirs have been done by girls. Bonus, I guess.
>>
Latex just looks cheap
Sorry not sorry
>>
File: Untitled.jpg (252KB, 1192x647px) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.jpg
252KB, 1192x647px
>>9544877
Fuck that's adorable, I'd do that even if I was basically in fetish gear
>>
File: tumblr_oqry3pkCBZ1v0tiplo1_1280.jpg (140KB, 615x900px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_oqry3pkCBZ1v0tiplo1_1280.jpg
140KB, 615x900px
Would this have looked better in fabric? Nope! It all depends, but personally I prefer latex.
>>
>>9546027
Sure it could! Would just take a few more minutes in photoshop. Fuck that pic is so touched up that you don't even need a damn costume for the same effect
>>
>>9546052
You can see the lights reflected from the latex from the floodlight. You don't need that with latex, with fabric on the other hand. You cant blame simple post-processing/photo effects.
>>
>>9462932
What movie?
>>
>>9462932
i'dd fucking love to do that!
>>
Latex may not be perfect for all social occasions, but it is hot as hell in every sense of that word.
>>
>pain in the ass to get on and off
>doesn't breathe at all
>will be overheating and marinating in your own sweat almost instantly in a con environment
>horny virgin neckbeards will be ogling your red-faced, sweaty self all day even more than normal

Fuck no. Fuck that. Fuck you.
>>
>>9511414
>I think big boober dudes are just really vocal

This is true, because they don't get accused of being pedophiles when they admit their preferences.
>>
File: IMG_6872.jpg (132KB, 1034x900px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_6872.jpg
132KB, 1034x900px
>>9466971
>>9470414

Latex Catfish plugsuits are too flat and not very well done imho. Sure, you can tell it's a plugsuit from EVA but it's not the most accurate on sight you could get. Check eBay, you'll pay more but you might find some good sellers with good reviews that have pics of some decent plugsuits.
>>
File: IMG_6874.jpg (89KB, 640x846px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_6874.jpg
89KB, 640x846px
>>9550432
This one looks decent:
https://www.ebay.com/itm/382116838439

Also keep checking and maybe watch some keywords (however eBay works now idk) because new ones pop up and disappear all the time with seller availability to take new orders.
>>
File: Screenshot_20170707-023943.png (1MB, 1440x1813px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20170707-023943.png
1MB, 1440x1813px
>>9546073
That picture has been really heavily edited. I'm doubting all that shine is unedited especially considering the whole middle panel isn't skin, it's latex as well.
>>
The difference between latex and fabric is, well, rather situational, IMO. It depends entirely on the character and the opinions of the cosplayer. There are a few outfits, I feel, that work in both, so I don't understand the whole hullabaloo. Also latex tends to be harder to work with, as it is very easy to make them look entirely flat.
>>
>>9546454
I think this picture is a great example of when it is best to use either fabric or latex. The outfit itself looks great although I would've went for a leotard style top paired with the proper footwear as opposed to full body. However, the top looks great.

Now, the cape would have looked 100% better done in fabric. It looks absolutely stupid done with latex. It's just important to use your head to figure out what might be fitting of latex versus fabric. A skin-tight, form fitting bodysuit certainly matches the fit of latex, but a cape is certainly the flow of fabric.
>>
File: wetsuit.jpg (176KB, 1600x1600px) Image search: [Google]
wetsuit.jpg
176KB, 1600x1600px
I also think the series itself can give a lot of indication whether latex or fabric makes sense for the costume. I think Samus' suit looks better in fabric since it's being worn directly underneath her robot suit. It makes sense. You'd imagine it to be breathable and easy to move in. Evangelion is different. I feel latex does look better for the plug suit as it is actually a wet suit. Extremely high-end wet suits, picture related, really do have a slightly shiny appearance. That can be achieved with latex. Fabric would make little sense since the pilots would be soaked to the freaking bone if it was fabric since the cockpit is filled with fluid in the show. I guess that sort of reasoning is a bit extreme, but it can help you decide if this is appropriate.
>>
File: IMG_6891.jpg (29KB, 260x500px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_6891.jpg
29KB, 260x500px
>>9551706
There are actually offficial plugsuit wetsuits available. I'm sure you could also request a custom wetsuit from an English speaking company that would make you one if you had the design.
>>
Does anybody have a list of English speaking companies that take custom orders with thicker latex & raised details? I'll never be able to get an Anatomic Latex plugsuit, but maybe I can get a damn good one made somewhere else.
>>
>>9552959
Seconding, since Andromeda hasn't been taking new orders in quite some time.
>>
>>9551706
I strongly appreciate this reasoning.
>>
File: IMG_6898.jpg (50KB, 343x541px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_6898.jpg
50KB, 343x541px
Cospa makes an officially licensed plugsuit sometimes, but I doubt they're currently taking any new orders. They are effing pretty though.
>>
>>9552954
>tfw will never get to go surfing with an Evangelion wetsuit
fuk
>>
>>9553378
o-one day, anon, one day...
we can finally make surf's up shinji-kun a reality...
>>
Since this thread is at least 25% fetish anyways, I wanna see more guys in latex cosplays.
>>
I guess on the subject, what is the best fabric body suit? Need white. I've seen so many awful quality ones, I want to know what I actually decent.
>>
File: IMG_6926.jpg (135KB, 600x450px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_6926.jpg
135KB, 600x450px
Requesting more nicely done plugsuits/bodysuit cosplays
>>
Silicon is apparently an alternative to latex, extensive info on top end suit here:
https://youtu.be/nbCyXVEVpKk
>>
>>9508639
>t. landwhale
>>
>>9553579
Agreed. This would be pleasing
>>
>>9531425
>What is perspective?

Yeah, dude, if you can't understand how basic perspective works you might be the wrong person to be trying to talk about classical art idk
>>
>>9554788
Well that's ridiculously cool. I just assumed she has some latex outfit in the movie
>>
>>9508639
the character she's cosplaying is tiny..
>>
>>9446944
Please no spandex. It's like the cheap halloween costume version of latex. Latex should be okay-ish if you get natural latex, it's not like wearing vinyl. Further, just take weather into consideration when planning an outfit. You can wear latex a day if the weather is alright. If it's way too hot, a tight bodysuit might not be the best option anyways.
>>
File: big-booty-asuka.jpg (188KB, 747x1328px) Image search: [Google]
big-booty-asuka.jpg
188KB, 747x1328px
>>9554375
>>
>>9509500
>celty's suit is definitely the opposite of that. more like vantablack would work.
That is an interesting idea. I quick search suggests nobody has tried it. the material should not get in contact with skin and the substrate has to withstand high temperature. Then again crinkles are not visible so you can apply it to foil which then are attached to a non-fabric costume such as latex or PVC.
>>
>>9563988
This.
Spandex is the worst, all the lazy, cheap costumes use it because they can just print a pattern on it and call it good.
>>
>>9509962
>>9509963
who dis
>>
>>9550466
>draw on belly button
>dat fake tit
>>
>>9510014
under apperciated
>>
File: VhtczpIGoiU.jpg (344KB, 1440x2160px) Image search: [Google]
VhtczpIGoiU.jpg
344KB, 1440x2160px
>>
>>9504786
As a titty lady I feel like I'm blamed for being titty. Everyone tries to make me feel shitty with sag or cow comments, because having tits makes everything super easy for me right? I can just show my tits and problems solve themselves?
Truth is flats have it better. They can go braless, they don't have to worry about sagging, they don't have to carry two watermelons everywhere all the time. You are not entitled to remind people with big tits actually how unlucky they are.
>>
>>9577771
I have a friend who had to do breast reduction surgery because she's 16 with HH boobs :( really sad because I haven't had the chance to say goodbye to them.
>>
>>9577771
count calories, lose weight, voila smaller boobs. it changed my life.
bigger boobs are objectively better though, it's like being blonde.
>>
>>9551706
Or it could be swimsuit fabric.
>>
>>9577777
I'm underweight anyways. My boobs are not going anywhere (unless I get the surgery) :( Also having to get rid of them only because people are acting shitty is sad too.
>>
>>9577816
>having to get rid of them only because people are acting shitty
I have never seen this happened. My friend had to reduce them because of back pain.
>>
File: 22439593875_463b37187a_o.jpg (125KB, 534x800px) Image search: [Google]
22439593875_463b37187a_o.jpg
125KB, 534x800px
>>9574306
This. Unicolor spandex can be great as a part of a larger outfit, but printed one-piece costumes are usually a recipe for disaster. I remember when I went to Montreal in the summer and there were officers on bikes wearing sportswear with police uniform patterns; they looked like children's PJs. Seeing that pretty much murdered my cop fetish.

Same thing really applies to latex, too imo. I keep seeing all these lazy attempts at plugsuit cosplay consisting of a simple catsuit with all of the features (cracks, segments, crystals and so on) represented by a print. It gets even worse since the fabric crinkles and further ruins the already cheap-looking pattern. I do love the few designers who try to make actual clothes (as in "anything but skin tight fetish wear") from it, though. It looks really cool sometimes! I only wish it wasn't such a project to clean, so hard to move around in, so extremely moisture trapping and essentially a symbol of bondage sex. It's like a super-beautiful ring that makes you sweat profusely on contact and makes everyone think you're either an alien or an exhibitionist for wearing it..
>>
>>9552954
wasnt this spoofed in grand blue
>>
>>9577819
I was referring myself. Back pain is also an issue for me but not as big as self-esteem issues it creates. I would suck the pain and good bras being expensive and not being able to wear whatever you want up if there weren't any people sticking their comments on how big tits are disgusting into my face.
>>
>>9577942
That looks fucking gorgeous. Bet she practically drowned in sweat right after that shoot, though.
>>
File: lbiv1.png (7KB, 298x128px) Image search: [Google]
lbiv1.png
7KB, 298x128px
>>9578346
You are thin AND have huge boobs?
Are there guys squeezing them everyday? mean comments shouldn't be a problem in that case.
>>
>>9577816
I'm underweight too, but birthcontrol injections took my ass to a 107cm and my breast to D cups. Still can see my ribs, I eat a lot, normally, no sports, am healthy, just can't get weight. Don't lose hope, just get some hormones.
>>
File: download.jpg (9KB, 183x275px) Image search: [Google]
download.jpg
9KB, 183x275px
>>9577942
>>9578871
Is this that latex ero-lolita coord (pic related)?
>>
>>9578871
>Bet she practically drowned in sweat right after that shoot, though.
Pretty sure this was worn during an lolita event as an ero coord (see picture from >>9579085
which was posted by event page and in lolita com).
>>
File: 34840339095_939510b864_o.jpg (857KB, 1200x1800px) Image search: [Google]
34840339095_939510b864_o.jpg
857KB, 1200x1800px
>>9578871
She's Russian, so probably not.

>>9579085
>>9579088
Yeah, that's the one! Her name is Anastasia Volodina. Some of her works look very avant garde and others are a bit weeby even by my standards, but since she makes a lot of her own stuff (which, as said earlier itt is hellishly hard with latex), she's top-tier imo.
>>
>>9578346

>if there weren't any people sticking their comments on how big tits are disgusting into my face.

Literally have never heard of this in real life
>>
>>9444595
how is this fetish thread still alive?
>>
>>9579215
nayrt but have you read the thread?
>>
>>9580603
because Latex is good for more than fetish, and can be pretty for non-fetish people too. And probably because there are only a few options for extremely tight outfits, and latex can be good one?
>>
File: 23983614436_233ca2de5a_o.jpg (1MB, 807x1200px) Image search: [Google]
23983614436_233ca2de5a_o.jpg
1MB, 807x1200px
>>9580603
>fetish
When will this meme die?
>>
>>9446944
I don't wear anything under my latex or spandex that way i don't have to worry about panty lines whatsoever
>>
File: 1501116705736.jpg (313KB, 2880x1800px) Image search: [Google]
1501116705736.jpg
313KB, 2880x1800px
>>9577771
>>
>>9577777
quints of truth
>>
>>9577771

>both ways suck

>You are not entitled to remind people with big tits actually how unlucky they are.

salty much?
>>
File: 1442354508328-2.jpg (108KB, 720x960px) Image search: [Google]
1442354508328-2.jpg
108KB, 720x960px
Wut, this thread is still alive?
>>
>>
>>
This thread clearly shows why people call this board "the female /r9k/" lmao
Thread posts: 174
Thread images: 46

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.