[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is Bodyline phasing out their lolita clothing?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 4

I saw this theory on tumblr and I am curious what others think.
>>
Maybe they are but they released a dress not that long ago? But with their super cheap prices i feel like they're trying to just clear their stock and finish with it already
>>
Their rakuten is usually updated a lot. They just don't ship to the US anymore, I don't think and they're stepping away from that.
>>
yeah it's pretty obvious and I'm glad. Bodyline is such an awful company
>>
File: l585-3.jpg (288KB, 700x1200px) Image search: [Google]
l585-3.jpg
288KB, 700x1200px
It does kind of look (even from the rakuten site) that they are phasing out old stock and trying to focus more on cosplay and costumes. Maybe Yaners just got tired of the drama and bullshit of the lolita comm. Besides with how easy it is to pick up cheap secondhand brand now a days I can't imagine BL getting as many sales through lolita as they use to.
I just picked up a few dresses from them. At those prices I couldn't resist.
>pic related. I got black but now I'm thinking I might want to pick up brown down the road
>>
Does anyone know where I can get affordable RHS now? I had to get the largest size from Bodyline (my feet are wide) so I'm at a loss. I really wanted a pair in black to go with my red pair but when checked the site all their RHS were gone.
>>
I'm gonna miss Bodyline shoes. They were really nice quality for the price, they had a lot of nice designs and there was no hassle like with Taobao.

They can take away all the dresses and accessories if they want, but please Yanners, give us the shoes.
>>
>>9444702
Weirdly I've never seen anyone mention this taobao store, but they totally sell bodyline shoes (and RHS)

https://shop125184382.taobao.com/

I've bought from them before and they're totally legit. The bodyline shoes I bought from there were completely identical to ones I've purchased from the actual site.
>>
>>9444659
would love a little mini review when you get the dress anon!
>>
File: packs.png (368KB, 853x596px) Image search: [Google]
packs.png
368KB, 853x596px
At least their lucky packs are now super cheap and it's easy to resell anything you don't want to get the exclusive items they're not stocking anymore.
>>
>>9444744
Aw yeah I've been needing 17 sleeves
>>
>>9444708
Thank you anon!!!!!!!!!!!!!
>>
>>9444741
Will do! I'll post in the BL thread here when it arrives!
>>
So is BL's airmail shipping option safe, or should I double the cost and go with ems? (3 items came out to $37 shipping ems) I remember some anons in the previous threads never got their shit in the mail with airmail so I'm worried
>>
>>9441096
I'very known about lolita for a long while but I'm just now starting to wear it and it freaks me out when people say the fashion is dying.

I'm hoping to save up a couple paychecks and go on a shopping spree. Buy all the essentials.
>>
>>9444708
This is amazing anon, bless you.
>>
>>9446904
eh, fuck it, wear whatever you want anon. lolitas are still around and will be for a long time
>>
>>9446904
At this point it's better to get your essentials off Taobao or Japanese secondhand sites rather than BL. Most of BL's decent pieces are no longer in stock and if they are, they're seriously overpriced.
>>
>>9446890
I almost always choose airmail and they come within a week or two.
>>
>>9446904
Don't worry, it's not dying. The people who say it is have tunnel vision and no sense of what the future brings. Taobao is thriving, secondhand markets are still chugging on, and brands keep pumping out stuff that sells out. Bodyline phasing out lolita doesn't say anything about the longevity of the fashion, it says something about Bodyline's business model. Think of the big picture and don't listen to people who jump to conclusions.
>>
>tfw eyeing tart dress and hoping they'll drop prices on nanchatte
I mean I don't need it and I rarely wear lolita but it's $6.66.
>>
>>9444744
I got a pair of RHS from one of their lucky packs. It was amazing.
>>
>>9448712
I got their white rose boots and was so thrilled. It's like finding a gem in a pile of detatched sleeve shaped shit.
>>
>>9448714
>rose boots
What's the quality like? I've seen so many mixed reviews.
>>
I really hope bodyline moves on to something else and leaves lolita alone forever
>>
>>9448787
Can't find a picture right now of mine (they're in an old thread somewhere) but overall construction is pretty damn good. They're super sturdy and made from stiff material which is great for support but not so great when I walk.

When I walk the ankles kinda squeak (only from one boot though?) and I've got creases at the ankle now. I haven't touched the laces since I got them so I think I just need to loosen them at the ankle and that'll solve both issues.

Other than that I was super pleased because I expected some kind of flimsy shoe. I'd say the material is like their RHS shoes? I'm not sure what it is but great support and not much flexibility.
>>
>>9448897
Forgot to add this is just my preference for boots/ankle shoes just because I prefer to wear high heels and love anything that has that super stiff ankle support because of it. I can't stretch on tiptoes in the rose boots so that shows how stiff they are but yeah, that's how I like boots so your mileage may vary.
>>
File: l560-2.jpg (291KB, 700x1200px) Image search: [Google]
l560-2.jpg
291KB, 700x1200px
>>9446890
Got my order of 2 jsk today, used airmail because it's cheaper and everything went well. Took 2 weeks from order to delivery to Europe.

>>9447594
I don't need it either, but I was curious what sweet would look like on me, so I bought two of them.

>buy 2 new tart JSKs in L
>29€ total with shipping to the other side of the world
>they are okay for the price, but slightly too tight to call it a comfy fit, should have gone for 2L instead
>mfw they are traded for 15-30$ on LM in used condition

Atleast I won't lose money on this experiment.
>>
>>9449588
Forgot:
*for the price of 6,66€

The fabric is super thin, like some tablecloth or a bedsheet.
>>
>>9446890
I'm from the UK and I've chosen airmail for every order I've ever done with Bodyline. 8-9 packages and never had one go missing. YMMV depending on your home country's postal service.
>>
>>9444708
These are Queen Bee as well, I guess this is the factory. Kind of bummed since I just bought the same Queen Bee shoes from Japan and thought I was getting a good deal at twice the price:
https://world.taobao.com/item/534806098628.htm?fromSite=main&spm=a312a.7700824.w4002-11365385429.67.9GC0Tx
>>
>>9449647
>>9444708

so basically https://shop125184382.taobao.com/ is the shop of the factory that produces the shoes for bodyline?
>>
>>9449690
One of the factories maybe. I've seen other shoes with BL stock photos on Taobao but I always assumed they were replicas rather than factory seconds, but if >>9444708 is correct in saying that they're identical it probably is the factory.
Thread posts: 33
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.