[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Lolita General

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 326
Thread images: 48

File: AntiqueCafe01.jpg (21KB, 252x447px) Image search: [Google]
AntiqueCafe01.jpg
21KB, 252x447px
Édition nostalgique.

Previously in Lolita General (>>9435368)
>Droopy eyes make-up does (not) suit every substyle
>What does toned-down objectively look like?
>Why Moitié is great
>Donating Lolita clothing
>Shifty LM sellers
>You are (not) a jerk if you post your friends
>You are (not) too sensitive if you don't want to get posted
>Alternative names for Lolita fashion
>New release from Krad Lanrete
>Taobao shawl

What did you all wear for Easter?
>>
>>9438346
Why are you speaking french?
>>
>>9438364
My soul is from 18th century France desu
>>
>>9438365
Go to sleep Momoko, you have dresses to embroider.
>>
File: kissmecat.jpg (68KB, 543x291px) Image search: [Google]
kissmecat.jpg
68KB, 543x291px
So what do you gulls think of this?
>>
>>9438408
I think that it's a lie that the store gave her contact information of the warehouse
>>
Also, pls make old school unpopular again. All the dresses I've been eyeing for months and saving for suddenly sell out and I'm panicking. y!j bidding wars on old items get worse too.
>>
>>9438346
I don't have eastery dresses so I wore IW Rose Stained Glass.
>>
>>9438346
I wore Sweetie Violet, cause violets remind me of spring.
>>
>>9438411
Please let the trend continue. This way brands will hopefully produce lovely oldschool stuff again.
>>
>>9438346
pajamas. my family sucks at celebrating holidays so I spent the day in my cave browsing a few rakuten shops and catching up on drag race
>>
>>9438346
Whats the cheapest way to buy things off mercari? Im looking at Japonica, but it seems a little pricey, or are they all about the same?
>>
>>9438421
It won't be the same, just look at baby's rereleases.
>>
Has anyone bought a Krad release not through Clobbao since they switched to the new system? I asked my shopping service if they could do it somehow. Once again Clobbao tacked $80 onto the dresses. No. Thank you.
>>
>>9438421
At an arm and a leg price. Baby wanted $400+ for their shirring princess set.
>>
>>9438408
She's a total scammer, she sold replicas before lying about it
>>
>>9438470
Point, but currently I'd rather spend money there instead of giving it to JetJ for the latest painting dress. I like painting dresses but it gets boring after a few.
>>
File: wtafuk.jpg (440KB, 512x1516px) Image search: [Google]
wtafuk.jpg
440KB, 512x1516px
>>9438408
Shady af
>>
>>9438501
Wait. This is the same person that was selling accessories at a ridiculously high scalped price. She's already banned in the AP sales group.
>>
>>9438525
Banned for the scalper prices? Or there's something more?
>>
>>9438346
I wore R-series's Dear Friend's JSK. I meant to do a mini photo shoot with my rabbits, but I had a friend over to build a new hutch for the buns instead.
>>
>>9438421
They usually change it slightly. Baby's re-release of old pieces have all got more and more poofy and OTT over the years.

>>9438411
iktf
>>
>>9438421
Its not oldschool then anon... just imitation
the thing i love the most about oldschool is hunting items down, seeing them in streetsnaps and scans, thinking about the journey its been through to get to me etc etc modern oldschool will never hold that magic
>>
>>9438535
It was in the beginning of the last gen thread I think? I'm not entirely sure but it was discussed here and she ended up banned.
>>
File: 010_IW.jpg (2MB, 1548x2320px) Image search: [Google]
010_IW.jpg
2MB, 1548x2320px
>>9438346
>What did you all wear for Easter?
Too busy to visit family (they live in another country) so I spent the day batch cooking for the week ahead in jeans and a T-shirt. I did plan and try on a bunch of oldschool sweet coords for an upcoming trip, but I didn't actually go anywhere. Oldschool is so easy to travel with because you can get away with almost the same shoes and accessories for everything.
>>
File: HOPS1.jpg (29KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
HOPS1.jpg
29KB, 400x400px
>>
>>9438501
>>9438554
>>9438408
Found here :
>>9431849
>>
>>9438548
It's still oldschool but you couldn't have a whole wardrobe of it. I've bought pieces from Baby's classical series and it's nice having something that's clean and in good condition rather than gambling on damages, odour and wear from old pieces, but it can't be all there is.
>>
>>9438408
I think she was banned from another sales group too... super sketchy.
>>
>>9438431
you have to use them, you have no other options.
>>
>>9438623
Could use Tenshi but she'd cost even more. Other SS won't touch mercari since they instigated a rule banning shopping services.
>>
>>9438431
>>9438630
How much are Japonica and Tenshi after all fees? My SS can buy from them but she charges 10%
>>
>>9438637
Depends on the value of the item:
http://tenshishop.com/services/internet-shopping/
http://japonicamarket.com/smart-payment.html
>>
>get new AP dress in the mail
>Parents say it looks like a baby's dress
>boyfriend says it looks like a baby's dress
>sisters say it looks like a baby's dress

All of a sudden I feel really self conscious about wearing lolita. I used to be really into classic but I'm starting to dabble in sweet more and more. I just wanna be cute!

pic related
>>
>>9438710
Would you stop liking your classic dresses if they said it looks like an old lady's dress?
>>
>>9438637
I bought a bag from Fril for 2000 Yen and ended up paying $55 USD shipped to the US. It would probably be less if it were something smaller or lighter but yeah, the fees add up.
>>
>>9438710
and? the obvious answer is to not give a fuck and wear what you want. would you just quit because they're being dense?
>>
>>9438718
So it would be better to go to a SS with higher commission fees and have more control over the shipping method
>>
>>9438722
different anon, but i'd recommend choosing the ss with more shipping options too. i've been screwed over on auctions and mercari because of expensive shipping.
>>
>>9438722
Sorry, I forgot to mention I went with Tenshi on the bag. She's expensive but I like that she's easy to communicate with.
>>
>>9438718
FromJapan's fee structure is not worth it at all now unless the item was expensive to begin with, their flat rate fee is like $7 per item if you want any buyer protection at all. I used the direct forwarding cheaper fee structure for half my order and still ended up paying 6000 in fees/domestic shipping for a cutsew, a skirt, two accessories and four pairs of socks.
>>
>>9438710
That sucks anon. If it makes you more comfortable you can wear it to meets where you'll mostly be around other lolitas rather than your family or the general public.
>>
File: 1477885281894.png (522KB, 791x715px) Image search: [Google]
1477885281894.png
522KB, 791x715px
Buyee closed my account without any reason or warning. I had two packages worth of $700. One of it - the $400 one, has been send back from customs and is too old to fill a paypal claim. It contained items from 2001-2003. I'll never find them again. They literally stole my dresses.
>>
>>9438936
Have you emailed them?
>>
>>9438936
Do you have any reason why they may have done this?

If customs sent back one of your packages, was it because you didn't pay the import tax or because your address could have been wrong on it? If that's the case, then they probably closed it because they thought you might be trying to scam them or cause them issue. Still not right, but I feel like there has to be at least some bs reasoning behind it.
>>
>>9438958
Yes, I'm waiting for a reply. But I googled the issue and it seems to be pretty hopeless.

>>9438986
I suspect it's because I added my tenso address a few days ago and changed the shipping instructions to that address. But yeah, I'd like to hear why this is a reason to kill my account.

And yes, it was because I missed the deadline and didn't pay the import tax in time.
>>
>>9439019
Very sorry to hear, anon. I've heard of them doing that to other peoples' accounts, and it sounds like they assumed yours was no longer valid based on the return and changed shipping address.

I hope it works out for you! Try to recover any emails you have from them regarding your purchases and shipping.
>>
>>9438443
I want to know this too!! I don't want to pay so much for Krad. I'd pay $100, but not $200.
>>
>>9438404
kek
>>
>>9438710
Switch to gothic or classic. Problem solved.
>>
File: 81b.jpg (53KB, 386x369px) Image search: [Google]
81b.jpg
53KB, 386x369px
>>9439119
she literally said that she used to wear classic, it's not switching if it's something she already wears

also,
>implying most classic lolita isn't directly based off Victorian childrens' clothes
>>
File: 1478233381274.jpg (16KB, 351x329px) Image search: [Google]
1478233381274.jpg
16KB, 351x329px
What does male lolita look like?
>>
File: s527-2.jpg (149KB, 700x1050px) Image search: [Google]
s527-2.jpg
149KB, 700x1050px
There's no Bodyline thread right now, so can anyone who owns multiple pairs of pink Bodyline shoes tell me if they're all the same colour or not? I wanted a pair of their RHS for a coord but they look like a really pale cool pink in some pics, and I'm looking for either a less pale cool pink or a pale warm/neutral pink. I've seen pic related IRL and know they match, so if the colour's the same I should be good.
>>
>>9439133
Fuck off back to whichever board you came from please.
>>
>>9438710
>MM dream dress finally arrives
>boyfriend says "uh are you really going to wear that you'll look like my grandma"
>both of his grandmas only wear khakis and oversized dress shirts and have done so for as long as he's been alive
>???

I say fuck 'em and wear what you like. If they continue being dicks about it you can do as >>9438840 said and wear it to meets where there will be people who do appreciate it. I wear lolita as often as I can but there are some dresses that I'll only wear to meetups because of how annoying the comments get when I wear them out normally.
>>
>>9439133
A car crash.
>>
>>9438710
I wish sweet wasn't a thing.
>>
>>9439126
>implying most classic lolita isn't directly based off Victorian childrens' clothes
Normies don't know nor care.
>>
File: newyork.gif (807KB, 244x224px) Image search: [Google]
newyork.gif
807KB, 244x224px
>>9438710
You didn't pay all that money for AP to listen to everyone's shit ass opinions
Wear that dress and be cute
>>
>>9439223
I think you are exaggarating the influx sweet has for lolita. For me, sweet lolita is important and I feel it has big role in lolita's history. No one has told me I look childish and I assume the stigma comes from what women shouldn't wear rather than actually looking like child. Feminity is still considered unprofessional and strong women rarely wear anything too feminine in media. But that's exactly what lolita has been fighting against. Toddler prints are too far for me too but it feels bad to be shamed for liking bows, lace and pink especially when it's done by other lolitas. If there was no sweet I doubt there would be no stigma because the selfish attitude of lolita and flashiness would not vanish.
>>
>>9439223
No ones forcing you to wear it anon
>>
>>9439351
Me not wearing it doesn't prevent it from reflecting on the rest of the fashion.
>>
>>9439232
>You didn't pay all that money for AP to listen to everyone's shit ass opinions

I want this on a poster or pin or something.
>>
I've been interested in lolita for the past year or so and *really* slowly started to pull together a first coord, however I do not suit jewelry. I never have, and probably never will - even though I have nice thin wrists and okay hands - rings and bracelets just look strange on me. Perhaps its a self imposed idea, but either way I don't feel comfortable wearing it. I'm not interested in OTT but i do like sweet.

>tldr; do you think i can get away with very minimal to no jewelry in simple sweet/classic coords? Does anyone else face this issue?
>>
>>9439230
>reddit way of thinking
>must prove I am right no matter what
>>
>>9439384

I find it tiring to wear too many accessories, but I think is up to getting used to it.
When I started I thought petticoats were annoying, now I miss them if I am not wearing them.

I say give it a try. If at the end you don't like it, sell them.

Maybe try lace wristcuffs?
>>
>>9439394
Yeah i was thinking maybe wristcuffs might be about as far as i can go, thanks
>>
>>9438421
I hope meta will release old school velveteen series again... dream dresses
>>
>>9439384
I think it looks bad to wear more than 1-2 accessories
>>
>>9438346

>What did you all wear for Easter?

I wore an old tartan jsk from Baby, just to chill at family visits. Oddly enough I got comments "Oh, you like to dress up".

and I posted to CoF for the first time. No great uproar or anything, but feel like I managed a major achievement in terms of my own confidence.
>>
>>9439384

You can usually make up for it by wearing long sleeves with fancy embellishment (nice lace, bows or large fancy buttons at the wrist), or wristcuffs, and painting your nails (or even do nail art). That's enough to make you look pretty decorated most of the time even if you're not wearing any bracelets or rings.
>>
>>9438637
I recently bought from Mercari via Tenshi. The items were like 2000 yen and I paid around 45$ including shipping to Europe. I guess the shipping was just more than the items though.
>>
File: tumblr_obkm5pZgi11rx8ilio1_540.jpg (8KB, 180x135px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_obkm5pZgi11rx8ilio1_540.jpg
8KB, 180x135px
>>9438936
Oh my god anon that's horrible. I really really hope you'll have them back. Lost packages are so stress inducing especially when they're worth so much and contain things we really wanted.
I hope they'll reply to you or that you'll find anything useful to get it back
>>
VW heart bag for $175 on CC rn. https://egl.circlly.com/auctions/vivienne-westwood-black-heart-bag
>>
>>9439459
This isn't the place to promote your sales
>>
>>9439384
Wear gloves.
>>
>>9439462
I'm not promoting it. I saw it.
>>
>>9438470
Back when oldschool first came out it was expensive af, I don't know why it got so unpopular and cheap a few years ago, but it's unrealistic to expect baby to charge less than they used to, especially if you consider 20 years of inflation
>>
>>9439384
I only wear a fancy watch, I never wear rings or bracelets because I play around with them until they break.
It's only noticable with short sleeved stuff anyways.
>>
>>9439384
Like >>9439427 said, wear long-sleeves and it becomes less of an issue. You can wear a necklace over the top of a high-neck blouse or with the chain under the collar of a blouse and you won't feel it rubbing on your skin. You can pin brooches and clips to your cardigan or waist ties/sash as well. I have sensory issues that make wearing jewellery really uncomfortable for me and these are the tricks I use (I've also found that pearl bracelets are smoother and less uncomfy than other types of bracelets, as long as they're small enough to not slide around my arms when I move). When I wear short sleeves, I wear crochet or lace gloves (doesn't work with 2010 OTT sweet though). If you have nice nails you could paint your nails subtle colours to add interest as well, but I have really short nails that look stubby painted so I just wear gloves in substyles like gothic where they'd look out of place.

You can get away with no accessories in most lolita substyles, but sweet prints usually need at least a couple IMO, even if it's not OTT. Although lots of accessories aren't even visible from a distance so don't worry too much about it.
>>
>>9438718
How big was your bag? I got a decent sized Meta bag off y!j via zenmarket and shipping was only like 9€. Pic related.
>>
>>9438623
Accio Tokyo does Mercali
>>
Question- if someone hosts a big ticketed meet in a open location in which the payment goes towards the meet itself (Such as a potluck where the money goes towards food.) Would you expect the host to pay as well? Considering that the event is actually good and the host puts actual work into organisation.
>Comm is hosting ILD picnic
>Host is looking for a volunteer to help organise
>"Of course the volunteer won't need to pay for their ticket"
>Which means that she isn't paying towards the meet either
>>
>>9439409
In my dreams. They release a velveteen series every year but I haven't liked any of the recent ones.
>>
>>9439539
Same. The stark white tulle lace on the last one killed me.
>>
>>9439537
Is the host gathering anything like disposable plates and utensils or decorations or something? I'd consider that a donation if they are paying for those themselves. Otherwise I would expect they're helping pay for something somewhere, whether it's supplies or food or decor.
>>
>>9438710
you can't let other people's opinions dictate your life. you will hate your life if you let other people run it. shake it off friend & have a good time!
>>
>>9439537
If the host needs to dedicate a considerable amount of time and effort into organizing the meetup, I wouldn't expect her to pay as well. Obviously every contribution counts when it comes to paid meetups but when actual thought and effort are put into it then the host basically already invests her share, you know what I mean?
>>
>>9439531
Idk man, shipping to the US is expensive I guess.
>>
>>9438736
I think Japonica and FromJapan are the only places that buy from both Mercari and Fril, and also markdowns down the packages though. Customs charges can be huge in my country. I miss when Zenmarket would buy from the flea market sites. Everything was so much cheaper.
>>
>>9439537

You've just described a mini convention, basically. I mean, at the point where the organiser needs to find volunteers for a simple picnic, it sounds like it's quite a crowd and she needs to organise who's doing what, the layout, what the attendees get for their ticket price, what kind of activities and so on. That's generally their contribution, coordinating everything so that it all comes together.

If it's just like 10 girls gathering at a park and by "volunteer" she means she needs a ride and someone to carry the heavy stuff.... yea, that's dodgy af.
>>
>>9439557
FromJapan won't buy from Mercari now.
>>
Anyone knows a good taobao brand for printed tights?
>>
>>9439384
If you like simple sweet that leans oldschool they often have bare arms (>>9439388, >>9439389, >>9439390) or just wristcuffs/a watch (>>9439392, >>9439393, >>9439395).
>>
>>9439427
This is the worst example of nice nails I have ever seen.
>>
>>9439615

Yea, I debated posting that or this, but the other one had lace on the hands, and seemed more doable and less like some kind of AP showpiece.
>>
>>9439615
Same, lack of clean-up got me cringing, get a q-tip and some remover girl.
>>
>>9439557
I just use kairai
>>
>>9439557
Kairai also didn't fuck me over with customs charges
>>
>>9439724
>>9439727
Who? Google comes up with nothing and changes my search.
I use jpn-depot.
>>
File: image.jpg (233KB, 1338x1422px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
233KB, 1338x1422px
>>9438346
For Easter I wore Bunny Herbology by Yolanda.
>>9439421
Congrats anon!
>>
>>9439744
we were unintentionally twinning!
>>
>>9439825
Oh that's so sweet!
Greetings from your doppelganger in Texas.
>>
>>9439601
yidhra and mu fish
>>
>>9439879
>tfw i also live in texas
doppelganger indeed!
>>
>>9439427
>>9439529
I can have decent nails so i'll give that a go next time i can grow them out a little! (i play violin so its very impractical)
Long sleeves suits me since i'm really fond of long sleeved OPs, however it is a bit of a climate issue living in Australia. Unfortunately I dont lean old school, but i have never liked super busy or OTT prints/cuts with a few "2010 sweet" exceptions

Thanks for all your help! I just hear accessories pushed a lot in coord help and stupid questions threads, so I was worried i might never fully suit lolita.
>>
What's you guys' last resort when you just can't seem to sell an item (assuming it's brand and not some random Taobao accessory)? Drop the price to like a dollar + shipping in the hope anyone will take it off your hands? Give it away to a friend or a raffle? Give it to a consignment store?
>>
>>9439133
Like female lolita.
>>
>>9440044
I just keep dropping the price by $10-$20 bucks, unless an item is really damaged (or ugly as sin) things usually sell after you drop below the $50 mark. I feel bad for one chick on lm, I can't remember the dress now but not only had the dress been altered it had a sizeable permanent stain on it. I think she was looking for $100 for it but for items that far fallen from their original state you just have to take the hit and sell it for dirt cheap. I have a replica I'd been stupid enough to fall for and after not being able to sell it anywhere for any amount of money I dismantled it and have it cut up to turn into a cute tote bag.
>>
>>9440044
if you're going to give it away, might as well give it to a nice gull! (me)
>>
>>9440044
Tbh I don't like strangers in the community enough to want to waste an hour of my time travelling to the post office so they can have a free dress, so at the point where something won't sell over $10 I'd rather gift or donate it than sell it on LM. If it was something I was certain I'd never be able to wear again (e.g. didn't fit) I'd offer it to a young cousin that likes jfash first since she's a poor high schooler, and if she didn't want/fit it I might try to trade it in to a vintage store where I hope people would appreciate that kind of piece and might even Google the tag and discover lolita that way. As a last resort I'd consider giving it to charity, but only in an extreme situation like if I was moving and urgently needed to make space (charities here send a lot of stuff that won't sell to be recycled).
>>
>>9440058
hmm some people don't have to travel to post a package. I think gifting a lolita piece to another lolita is way nicer than giving to general charity.
one thing that can be done is adding it on as a surprise gift for someone has bought a different item from you.
I've had many lolita sellers include nice extra things in packages for me. I do it now myself.
>>
>>9440044
Make a 1$ auction and see what happens. I've had things sell for the BIN, because the silent watchers finally took a bite.
>>
>>9440044
Out of curiosity, what are you trying to sell? I'd just put the price at a dollar and let it go up naturally. Get at least a little bit of money instead of giving it away for free.
>>
>>9439135
I have two pairs of pink BL shoes and they are completely different shades.
>>
>>9440090
So many people snipe these days that putting the price at a dollar often ends up with it selling for $1-5.
>>
File: headdress.jpg (17KB, 200x242px) Image search: [Google]
headdress.jpg
17KB, 200x242px
anybody have any good tutorials for these headdresses? Clearly they aren't that hard to make, but I'm concerned about the measurements. All the tutorials I found, the proportions looked ... off. So if you've found any good tutorials please let me know
>better yet, could someone just measure one of theirs for me and tell me the size (minus the lace detailing)
>>
>>9440174
Why not take a piece of fabric and cut out the shape and size that would fit your own head? And I'm pretty sure some ONS/Gosu have instructions for them
H/o while I go digging
>>
File: IMG_4025.jpg (75KB, 750x580px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4025.jpg
75KB, 750x580px
>>9440174
A bit hard to read, apologies for that
>>
>>9440188
oh thanks!!! i think it says that the main bit is 6.5 X 25 cm? correct me if I'm wrong.

also, where'd you find this/ what did you search to find this?
>>
File: 1478982169596.png (158KB, 700x1300px) Image search: [Google]
1478982169596.png
158KB, 700x1300px
Is lolita off limits if I'm really tall (I'm 5'11 for reference)
>>
>>9440174
Rectangle headdresses in general, or that exact headdress? I have about 15 from a few different brands so I can give you some ballparks. You get different effects depending on whether you round off the ends or leave it rectangular or even make it into a point.
>>
>>9440209
I think tall girls look really elegant in the fashion. My advice would be to stick to a more classic or gothic style, but you would look good in anything as long as you coord it well, no matter your size.
>>
File: IMG_6374.jpg (2MB, 3264x2126px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_6374.jpg
2MB, 3264x2126px
>>9439135
Seconding that they're completely different. The shoes on the far right are secret shop ones but the rest are bodyline. The two in the middle might be close to what you want. Hope it helps!
>>
>>9440234
Ah fuck, so my guess that the RHS were a much cooler pink than the rest of their shoes is right. Damn.
>>
File: 1352585015905.png (518KB, 600x450px) Image search: [Google]
1352585015905.png
518KB, 600x450px
>>9440209

It's not off limits, but it's no cakewalk either. The tall girl in the photo makes her own clothes (this is more EGA, she has other lolita dresses if you search for her username, iiralina). You do have the option of ordering custom-made clothes from a handful of indie brands, IW regularly makes things in longer length (106cm), and sometimes one of the other brands puts out a long dress that looks okay on very tall girls.

You'd best be skinny, though, as the dresses are usually sized for a smaller person. A number of releases may break your heart because they just aren't long enough for you. And you should be aware that custom-made dresses in odd proportions (eg- longer torso) don't have a high resale value, so definitely don't take the revolving door approach to wardrobe building.
>>
>>9440229
>>9440239
Thank you for the advice :)
>>
>>9440209
iirc >>9438059 says she is 180cm
you can do it anon
>>
File: tumblr_ona63imbVi1qmz6r1o1_1280.jpg (93KB, 1080x1080px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_ona63imbVi1qmz6r1o1_1280.jpg
93KB, 1080x1080px
>>9440209
Branther is also a tallita
>>
>>9440309
>tall and fat
Yikes
>>
File: now here's what ya gotta do.gif (960KB, 200x200px) Image search: [Google]
now here's what ya gotta do.gif
960KB, 200x200px
>>9440320
yes, and? she dresses very well for her body.
>>
>>9440209
Underskirts will be your best friend.
>>
I tried posting this in the help thread, but I think you guys would probably know more. Sorry for this stupid question.

A while ago, I bought some accessories from the BTSSB in San Francisco. I'm not a lolita, I just thought they were cute. I ended up using absolutely nothing. I was able to figure out what all but one of the items were called. I was hoping you guys could help me identify the last one.

It's an Usakumya bag. I spent around $100 on it I believe. There is a single strap. There is a hood that can be pulled back, and the zipper is on the head. What style is this? I was only able to find one style on Lolibrary and it didn't look like my bag.
>>
>>9440337
her body being that of a sasquatch
>>
>>9440197
Copying from the handmade thread:
There's a HUGE dump on vk.com. (Add /albums-36779752 to get to it
>>
>>9440468
Bitter burandoless 15 year old detected
>>
>>9440209
All the classic brands and Haenuli make really long dresses that I am forever bitter I am too short for.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nqE0Ut8mPXs

Jfc this host is annoying.
>>
>>9440044
If I don't make any profit anymore I just throw them away. As harsh as it may sound. I've given away items for free in the past and dealing with cheap buyers is the worst. They usually don't appreciate that they get an item basically for free but still complain about the shipping costs and drop out of the sale if it's more than just a few bucks. It's annoying when you want to get rid off an item fast and you have to deal with all this bullshit. Also the risk that shipping may be more expensive than you initially calculated and you have to pay on top of it out of your own pocket.

Adding the item as a gift to another sales item of yours is also not the best idea. When I receive small free gifts (like socks or accessoires) they are usually not my style and I don't know what to do with them so they end up in the trash bin, as well.
>>
>>9440466
Sounds like pochette
>>
>>9440517
Why don't you just donate it, jfc
>>
File: IMG_0033.jpg (16KB, 150x225px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0033.jpg
16KB, 150x225px
How have I only just discovered how great physical drop are?? They're like if allsaints did Lolita pieces.
>>
How do you fix visible holes in socks?
>>
>>9440538
Darn it with a matching color
>>
File: 742.png (522KB, 600x681px) Image search: [Google]
742.png
522KB, 600x681px
>>9440486
This was so embarrassing to watch.
>>
File: tumblr_mr94kiaNyX1ql90ppo1_500.png (312KB, 500x553px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_mr94kiaNyX1ql90ppo1_500.png
312KB, 500x553px
>>9440486
Pretty eeh.

Whenever I see a 'documentary' like that I always wonder why they have to be so OTT. Would it hurt to represent us casual toned down lolitas so much?
>>
Thoughts on Spree Picky? is it reliable?
is it just another taobao over-priced reseller?
are their prices ok?
they got a cute hat
>>
>>9440534
You didn't pay attention to the underappreciated burando thread
>>
>>9440624
It's one of the most overpriced resellers
>>
>>9440517
I don't believe people would be so ungrateful when they receive free brand. I get super happy when I receive something extra, usually it's something that goes with what I bought and if it's not my style I just give it to someone in my comm or donate it to events (for raffles). That people would be so difficult about shipping for free brand also sounds fake, but why not just give it to someone from your comm so you know they're nearby?
>>
>>9440624
Ive ordered from them before and it went fine, just another taobao reseller (albeit this a few years ago but i doubt its changed much)
>>
>>9440589
that's just not the trend dear, even in brand ads and shows. they were also having a tea meet, which people like to get a bit more dressed up for
>>
>>9440692
So many coords in that video were horrid though, regardless of what's trendy, they're objectively bad.
>>
>>9440486
At least they don't talk shit about the fashion. But the host is really... overacting?
>>
>>9440624
They're a reseller, so it makes sense to look the item up elsewhere and compare the prices. I just looked up the hat you linked on Aliexpress though and at least there it's actually more expensive.
>>
>>9440654

You know the type of people who will argue with cashiers over stacking coupons to save an extra dollar off at the checkout? Well, when you price your dresses too low they start crawling out of the woodwork. Sometimes you get a nice budgetlita who is happy that she can buy a $5 dress off you. Other times you get some bargain-hunting bitch who doesn't even want the dress, she just likes the thrill of being able to argue you into throwing in free shipping so that she can brag to everyone how she scored some dress she doesn't even want for $5 with free shipping.

They exist. I'm not even the anon you replied to, I've run into some oddball weirdo buyers as well.
>>
>>9440174
>>9440197
If you look on lolibrary, some of the headdress listings give approx dimensions, although that's usually including lace. Tried to give some figures without lace, hope this helps

https://lolibrary.org/items/iw-rose-headdress is actually 26cmx6cm

https://lolibrary.org/items/btssb-spin-doll-headdress-with-ladder-lace-137951 24cmx6cm

The Bodyline headdress in your picture is 26cmx6.5cm and the other popular Bodyline headdress is 20cmx5.5cm.

Narrowest headdress base I've got is 4cm wide (BtSSB Rosary Rose), and the widest is a 7cm old Maxicimam headdress.
>>
>>9440654
Same. I've gotten plenty of stuff that wasn't my style and I keep it around until someone's birthday or my comm next has a gift swap meetup. The only time I threw something away was when it was really awful quality handmade that was falling apart at the seams before I even opened the package. Everything else gets regifted and makes someone else happy (or pissy I guess in the case of the above anon). I just figure that it will eventually end up with someone who wants it.
>>
I've run into cheap shitty buyers like >>9440517
and >>9440742 as well. For US people, have you guys never seen people eat freebies at Costco and get fucking insulted when it doesn't taste good? They get shit for FREE and they get mad when it doesn't go their way.
>>
I am fucking sick of this website and its thanks to you stupid people that i got banned from my lolita community. I hope your fucking proud (you know who you are i fucking know you come here you stupid bitch) you better watch out because the next time i see you ill burn your fucking brand and spit on your body
i will join my comm again and i will get YOU banned so you can see how it feels i hope you and all of your stupid bully friends rot in a ditch!!! maybe if you were on a tight bugdet then you would understand my struggles because I DID pay for that jsk and I DID pay for the socks too so stop spreading lies and tell your stupid fat bitch of a friend to send me my items i dont care if she didnt receieve the money because I DID send them.

Unblock me on facebook NOW!!!
>>
>>9440858
you must be 18 or older to use this website
>>
>>9440868
im fucking 24 shut the fuck up
>>
>>9440870
sure sounds like it
>>
>>9440872
im just pissed off
>>
>>9440858
You can't just post this shit and not say what happened
>>
>>9440876
that's fine, but nobody's going to take you or your threats seriously if you type like a 13 year old. try typing coherently and telling us what happened, or just approach the people who are actually involved because this is getting you nowhere.
>>
>>9440878
Sounds pretty straightforward anon.
Pissbaby bought something from another member of the comm, and either didn't pay up or got scammed. Excrement flinging ensued.
>>
>>9440878
i was banned from my comm because i keep wanting my jsk and socks i bought and i send the payment but she keep saying she didn't get it but i know she did
she lies all the time and she is friends with comm leader so she tells comm leader im trying to scam her and comm leader bans me from comm

this girls friend who is also friends with comm leader has been arguing with me on fb and ive been trying to find out what is going on but she block me
>>
>>9440889
Did you get a notification that the payment was received? Show that to your comm.
>>
>>9440892
i have and they (girl who comes on here WHORE) says it is photoshop and comm leader believes her
>>
>>9440893
Get the police involved. Go to her house.
>>
>>9440893
>WHORE

it's really hard to take you seriously... anyway, name and shame or post proof that you actually held up your end of the deal with the names blocked out. lolita lolcow thread when?
>>
>>9440893
File a chargeback with your bank.
>>
File: whatamI.jpg (171KB, 500x463px) Image search: [Google]
whatamI.jpg
171KB, 500x463px
>try to join Lolita sales English
>Wait 2 weeks
>Denied
>Not sure if my join request didn't work
>Don't want to try again in case they did reject me
>Not sure why they would reject me anyway
I guess I should message the mods but i hate initiating messages. Has anyone else had trouble getting in?
>>
>>9440898
already have and it is pending

>>9440896
ok let me get on my computer it is a girl called stephanie we are from a small comm in south west england
>>
>>9440858
>>9440870
How embarrassing.
>>
>>9440901
I got rejected before because I was using a side account, messaged a mod and got in less than 24 hours later. Just message them.
>>
>>9440908
steph if that is you PLEAAAAAAASE can you get me unbanned PLEAAAAAAASE i didnt do anythin wrong
>>
>>9440910
Huh, it's my main account I've been using since 2008, I guess I'll message them, just seems odd
>>
File: IMG_1878.jpg (112KB, 580x579px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1878.jpg
112KB, 580x579px
>>9440858
Play stupid games, win stupid prizes folks
>Don't send bitches money you already distrust
>>
>>9440919
UNBLOCK ME NOW!!!
>>
>>9440911
anon, grow the fuck up. this could have been solved so much better if you didn't react like a todler. also, if your comm leader is really that bitchy, go find an other comm or something
>>
>>9440911
lol no

>>9440919
Sage for OT but I feel so proud every time someone uses that image. Sorry girl in pic, I couldn't resist.
>>
>>9440876
poor u
give more deets
>>
>>9440921
I'm starting to think this is bait/a troll
>Or maybe I refuse to believe someone is really just this incompetent
>>
>>9440931
im sorry what i said about you please get me unbanned it does not matter about the dress anymore i just want to go to meet ups again
>>
>>9440934
there really are people out there who are this level of stupid.
>>
>>9440936
I don't even know who you are, sis.
>>
>>9440921
you don't have to be in the comm anon.
get your chargeback, buy a new dress with that refund and start private meets. you aren't kicked out of lolita. you're better off without people with such glaring character flaws.
don't be bitter. make a secret to all the girls you'd like to hang out with to clear the air and set up private hangouts.
you can still enjoy lolita with friends.
>>
>>9438346
Unfortunately my comm never had an easter meet, which is a shame because I had the perfect rabbit themed coord.

Does anybody else have a comm that just lacks organisation? I feel like we never have meets for holidays, and it's always just if and when people can be bothered to organise them.
>>
File: 745128.gif (616KB, 500x336px) Image search: [Google]
745128.gif
616KB, 500x336px
>>9440934
Yeah, same. There are people out there this stupid, but this smells of bait.
>>
>>9440947
I feel that way about my comm. I guess it's too big, because any time someone tries to organise something that's A) relatively central and B) at a convenient time the event gets positively flooded with people and it becomes a hassle for the organisers to manage it all OR attendance is super limited and if you don't reply in an hour you're shit outta luck. People started making private meets instead and the only meetups that are posted to the main page are those in a more inconvenient location so they don't get as much interest to begin with.
>>
>>9440526
Thank you, anon! I looked that one up and it looks like a match.
>>
>>9440517
Why would you ever literally throw something away though, unless it was damaged/dirty/falling apart? Do you live in a country where thrift stores aren't a thing or something? I'd always give something to charity before throwing it away.
>>
>>9440530
I would, but there are no good or trustworthy places/organisations to donate to in my country. Most of the time the clothing doesn't even make it to the people in need. Foreign resellers get a hold of the items first and inflate the market of their home country so drastically that locally made products don't even hold a chance anymore (and that's bad for any positive economic development, obviously). If you don't 100% know where your donated items are going to you may do more harm than good, just saying. It's also questionable if lolita items are that suitable for donating considering how many people wouldn't consider it practical every-day clothing.

I'd donate to a vintage second hand shop, but the next one near me is 1 hr away and their jacked up prices are laughably. But I'll think about it next time.
>>
>>9440893
Log in to your account on mobile in front of them (not showing the password obviously) rather than just showing a screenshot, they can't argue with that.
>>
>>9440947
Is there a reason you can't organize? Like, are you too new for people to trust you to organize an event? Because if you're not, you should try hosting, it's not that hard unless you have a huge group.
>>
>>9441004
And yeah, thrift stores really aren't a thing in my country. There are some vintage second hand shops but they are usually quite selective and higher priced. I never thought donating to them before because I don't shop there myself.
>>
Why do some youtubers remain at <100 followers whereas others like pixielocks gained thousands in a really short time?
>>
>>9441023
because, say what you want about pixie, she actually has a warm and humorous camera manner. I remember watching one of her videos back when she was a lolita and how expressive and silly she is really grabbed me. she also looks kind, which I is part of why I also like Peachie.

Pixie also has some huge tumblr glitter-cult, or whatever she calls it. I suspect a lot of her followers are those brightly-colored tumblr people
>>
>>9440044
I'm hella lazy and if the profit I'd make on something is less than $20 after shipping I give it to a friend or comm newbie.
>>
>>9441023
Pixie's videos are visually catching, she uses a clear camera and has consistent, bright backgrounds. Not many lolita youtubers have that production value.
>>
>>9441073
I really like her videos but she's one of the few examples of a youtuber I was subscribed to with less than 100 subscribers that within a month shot up to thousands (when her videos were still lolita). I'm just trying to figure out what makes it so because most small lolita youtubers don't even get enough views to make it to a thousand subscribers.
>>
>>9441073
That's your opinion I guess. I watched her videos before her drama and everything and still didn't like her much. She came off a bit condescending and it was really bad in that Lolita quiz/test video she did with her ex bf. Her boyfriend at the time tristen had a good camera prescense though
>>
>>9441023
Pixie has a good camera, an upload schedule she sticks too, has built up a 'brand' (for lack of a better word) for herself, she also feeds into dumb yt trends like the face full of stickers and jeffree star cosmetics and interacts with her following.

Lolita is still pretty niche so channels are likely to get less views/subscribers to begin with plus they are making videos about topics that are unlikely to be actively searched for (Like you wouldnt go looking for some random girls lolita quiz test result on youtube, but you would watch it if it came up in your sub feed)

Im sure theres some other reasons, ever so slightly ot but if anyone has any good older lolita channels or even just videos id love it if you shared them!
>>
>>9441087
I always thought she seemed conceited and spoiled (which we know now, is true) but regardless. I agree with what anon says about her good production value. That's one of the reasons I still watch her (along with the drama).
>>
>>9441136
spoiled? lol she barely procured any brand.
>>
>>9441165
Someone hasn't been keeping up! Her mom just dropped thousands of dollars for her to travel to japan and basically just treat as a 2 week long trip to mall. shes super spoiled
>>
>>9441175
it was a mother and daughter trip though?
wasn't this her first time in Japan?
she clearly picked the destination but this was basically a family vacation.
>>
>>9441200
>family vacation
>only things they do are shop for precure and tacky 'party-kei' shit

okay.
>>
>>9441220
oh boy, I am laffin'
you can check the archive for ev but any time someone who's been bitten by the jfash bug posts about going to Japan, what do you think they ask about?
shopping.
she vlogged about stuff her subbers want to see (minus the precure stuff I bet)
>>
>>9440858
Fucking kek I hope someone saved this new lolita pasta gold
>>
When will we be able to use the wishlist and closet functions on Lolibrary again? I wish I had been using another medium so I could access mine again.
>>
so no one is tagging their listings with sizing categories anymore on LM
the tall tag as well as the plus size tag are ghost towns.
>>
>>9440858
What in the fucking world
>>
>>9441389
scratch that, I'm an idiot.
I couldn't tell it was still searching with my previous keyword
not liking these changes
>>
>>9440486
the way she says lo-lee-tAh is so annoying and she sounds so confused the entire time
>>
Does anyone here own any recent (2016-2017) BtSSB/AatP skirts? Are the sizes still overestimated? Is there any hope for 78cm waist fattychan to fit into ~72cm partially shirred skirt?
>>
>>9441412
I have a 2016 baby skirt and it's tight on me at ~65 cm, which seties were you looking at getting?
>>
Romantic cat coords when? So far all I've seen is pic related.
>Yes I am impatient as fuck

I have the op in grey but this makes me wish I went for the lavender op instead
>>
>>9441412
60 cm waist chiming in, an unshirred 2016 Baby skirt i have fits perfectly on me, if i were any bigger i think it would be uncomfortable. but if it's partially shirred, maybe give it a go? depends on the skirt
>>
>>9440486
That was really cringey for the first couple of minutes but the host seemed really open-minded and I ended up finding the rest of it okay. "I'm dressed up as a lolita, these are all my lolita friends" made me want to punch myself in the face though. Saying "Would you want to dress up like a lolita?" with that exact wording to a kid would be a sure-fire way to get their parents to call the police in my neck of the woods.

Why do these things always focus on how lolita makes people feel so much? They don't do this to other fashiosn, and it makes us sound like mentalists obsessed with escapism. Dropping feminism in as a buzzword as though it was the prime purpose lolita was invented for is a bit odd, rather than using something like individualism or rebellion (I'm not anti-feminist at all but I think it makes us look weird and misrepresents the fashion's origins). And yeah, half these coords are all right but some of these are super ita.
>>
>>9441599
I liked the grey more and can't wait to see grey coords.
>>
>>9441023
people can pay companies money to provide them with artificial followers/views/likes on any form of social media
>>
>>9441712
I first read that as artificial flowers and got really excited.
>>
>>9438710
I'll take it off of your hands.
>>
>>9441608
I think it's just the type of person who volunteers to be filmed. "Muh charisma, uniqueness, nerve, and talent" types. Plus filmmakers are ultimately looking for some kind of *insight* into the hobby other than "I just really love how I look in these clothes and I enjoy spending time with like-minded people" and volunteers love to go on about that sort of thing and how lolita has some ~deep~ meaning for them.
>>
>>9441788
>charisma, uniqueness, nerve, and talent
haha yes
she was kind of annoyingly half-present in the first half, if you know what I mean. but once she was getting made over I felt a genuine reaction
>>
Male lolita here, is there anywhere I can buy cute larger sized shoes? I'm about a size 10.5-11 US women's and I'm having a hard time finding anything.
>>
>>9441948
Antaina
>>
>>9440858
Which community would this be, anon? Get it off your chest and tell us all the details.
>>
>>9441948
Fluevog goes up to a women's 11 or 12 in most of their styles
>>
>>9441961
That's... good to know actually! But I meant moreso specifically lolita shoes and most of those just look pretty normie.
>>
>>9440903
>>9441957
>it is a girl called stephanie we are from a small comm in south west england
>>
>>9441970
Angelic Imprint on Taobao is good too.
>>
>>9440858
Sauce
Also, here is a bunch of commas
",,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,"

Use them, your sentences are unreadable.
>>
>>9441979
Seconding Angelic Imprint because recent Antaina shoes quality have fallen.
>>
>>9441200
Her mom spent the entire trip lowkey complaining that she didn't get to do anything she wanted to do. She was treated like Jill's cash machine and nothing else. She didn't even get to sleep in the bed despite complaining of discomfort because Jill took it.
>>
>>9442022

I doubt Antaina shoes quality has fallen. They don't have minimum standards of quality to begin with, so you've always ran a chance of getting that one pair in 100 that's made from the dodgy leather at the end of the bolt.

The other 99% of the time you get alright shoes, it's just every now and again some unlucky person will post about that one dodgy pair they got stuck with.
>>
>>9440858
and nothing of value was lost
>especially with that extremely immature behavior
>>
>>9441220
>>9442037
I don't care about her at all, but how the fuck would you possibly know this if it was a private mother-daughter family trip? Your vendetta is showing.
>>
>>9442058
>private
Both of them practically live-blogged the entire thing...
>>
File: the salt is from my tears.jpg (70KB, 249x699px) Image search: [Google]
the salt is from my tears.jpg
70KB, 249x699px
my SS said they would ship on the weekend and I was really excited because that meant I would get my package by my bday.
I asked for the tracking number on Mon and got it, but it kept turning up 0 results. I sent a couple emails asking if the number was perhaps wrong.
turns out SS only shipped out this morning because no the tracking number works.
I won't have the pieces I wanted for my bday outfit and I'm pretty bummed.
>>
>>9442058
>having a vendetta against a retarded woman-child who is obsessed with a children's show and invented a "japanese" fashion she doesn't even stick to the rules of

Not even I am that pathetic.
>>
>>9442045
The only 2 times I've had shoes from antaina they were awful. They've been hit or miss for a long time.
>>
>>9438630
I have an ongoing order with Tenshi, have used Japonica previously.
I suspect that the total will be comparable for both. Japonica's fees aren't too bad, however they force you to use EMS if your items cost more than 6000yen which really pushes the price up for me as I wouldn't be using it if I didn't have to.
>>
>>9441599
This would be undoubtedly cute but it's so basic..
>>
>>9442284
sometimes tracking numbers take a while to update or services like SAL sit at the arrival post office for a while before being sent on
>>
>>9441277
Anyone? Where is the person who was working on Lolibrary that posted here before?
>>
>>9440486
I didn't actually mind this as much as some of the other documentaries on lolita. It wasn't as forced and she seemed genuinely interested.

OT, but isn't the host Ashley Roberts from the Pussycat Dolls? I'm sure it is, U.K anons might recognise her from I'm a Celebrity/Ant and Dec. Fairly odd.
>>
Did everyone see Clobbao's post about Krad Lanrete? Apparently they force him to charge double for foreign customers. So unless you have a friend in China, the prices aren't going back to normal any time soon.
>>
>>9442716
Do you have a link? I'm not sure where they post updates - FB or Twitter or what?
>>
>>9442718
Facebook.
>>
>>9442631
I think Rainedragon works on Lolibrary. Try messaging her on Facebook.
>>
Best a line petticoat? I know people always say they like Classical Puppers, Bunny House and MeLikesTea, but is that just for bells? I really like my Aurora and Ariel bell, but I haven't heard anything about their a lines.
>>
>>9442746
moi meme moitie
>>
File: clobbao.png (41KB, 942x298px) Image search: [Google]
clobbao.png
41KB, 942x298px
>>9442718
hard to understand exactly what they meant, but here you go
>>
>>9442746
I think MLT is insanely overpriced honestly, they're nice but to make your own would be a fraction of the cost of what she's charging
>>
>>9441948
I am about the same size. I have bought Bodyline shoes.
>>
>>9442752
I'm not opposed to making my own either, if that's actually like not insanely expensive when you account for fabric+effort. I have a sewing machine and a ruffler foot, so I mean, how hard could it be?
>>
>>9442759
Not hard, just time consuming depending on the amount of poof you want. Hard tulle and netting are super cheap, so even if you wanted 3 layers of 10 yard sections you'd still only be looking at like $50 tops (if you use a hobby lobby 40% coupon you're looking at even less). Petticoats aren't hard to make they're just kind of a pain with the tulle and all the ruffling to be done, and even if it looks kind of ugly who's gonna see it, ya know? I'd recommend just making your own to be totally honest f you're willing to haggle with the tulle for a day.
>>
>>9442751
He seemed really upset about it in emails, seems like he took a more professional tone in his post on Facebook. I think it's bothering him really bad if he's telling customers about it - like I've used him as my SS for two years now and we've always had a great professional relationship, but in purchasing the dress he seemed compelled to explain even though I didn't ask about the price hike. He just seemed really upset that everyone was accusing him of such a steep upcharge, and even confessed that he'd gotten lots of angry emails from girls - he didn't want to really air it on FB as he doesn't want to damage his relationship with KL, but it seems like he was really done with the harassment and accusations.

Kinda hope he doesn't read this thread and know it's me (I don't want him upset if he didn't want me repeating what was in the emails) but my latest email was interesting. I was happy for him clearing the air and hopefully now he won't be attacked as much, and he told me about how there was a meetup of Taobao shop owners that I'm assuming he went to or learned about later. No time reference, could have been a while ago. Infanta apparently confirmed themselves that KL is a lot more expensive to make than the regular Taobao brand's items, hence why there have even been rising costs in China, but what really raised my eyebrows was him saying that KL wants to be China's "Angelic Pretty" and are confident in getting there, especially since most Taobao brands admire them. Then a copy/paste of that whole domestic vs international prices thing.

Again, don't want to hurt Martin in this, but it was just too interesting an email not to share. Anyone else have him giving confesssional emails?
>>
File: out.gif (2MB, 319x237px) Image search: [Google]
out.gif
2MB, 319x237px
>>9442783
no u are not lovely uwu
>>
>>9440901
they're honestly the slowest fucking mods. I had to wait months, even after messaging them several times.
>>
>>9442783
>abs
piggu
>>
>>9442759
If you want organza, look on Amazon. There are better deals there than anywhere I've seen besides like taobao. Some of it's prime too.
>>
>>9442791
Oh my god you weren't kidding. $13 for 10 yards Prime shipped? I'm sold! I guess I'm making my own petticoat.
>>
>>9440209
I'm 5'8/177cm tall-chan. You will be fine. Invest in a couple good underskirts! They are gamechangers. As long as you're not super fat or a titty monster you'll be fine. My only other complaint is sleeves not being long enough, but there are plenty of great places to get custom blouses.
>>
>>9442782
>KL wants to be China's "Angelic Pretty"
pffft. I like KL as much as the next lolita but please, they're nowhere close to AP.
>>
New Dear Celine print is for reservation.
>>
>>9442912
Seems like it's hidden in their shop? Odd.

All Parts:
https://item.taobao.com/item.htm?spm=0.0.0.0.1a3aYB&id=547409857065
https://item.taobao.com/item.htm?spm=0.0.0.0.1a3aYB&id=549009972357
https://item.taobao.com/item.htm?spm=0.0.0.0.1a3aYB&id=548634458651
https://item.taobao.com/item.htm?spm=0.0.0.0.1a3aYB&id=549109563264
https://item.taobao.com/item.htm?spm=0.0.0.0.1a3aYB&id=549081882054
>>
>>9442782
>KL wants to be China's "Angelic Pretty"

Hubris is always man's downfall
>>
>>9442782
So is Krad using Western customers to subsidize domestic prices? I'm still confused as to why they'd do this. Weibo's full of people who can definitely afford to shell out cash for burando. I feel bad for being irritated with Clobba now if it's the brand imposing the upcharge.

If it's an issue of there not being enough stock and Chinese lolitas getting mad about SS's, then they should set a limit on the amount that can be sold abroad. Don't do this smoke and mirrors up charge bullshit.

If they really wanna be the Chinese AP, they should put their money where their mouth is and do some MTOs. (Mozarabic Chant rerelease pls.)
>>
>>9442716
>>9442751
>>9442938
How about stop buying from a shit company? I mean their prints are nice but they're obviously xenophobic and not worth buying from.
>>
>>9442782
Wow, I'm glad I never bought any of KL's stuff. They're going to have to be less shitty about westerners buying from them before I'd consider them.
>>
>>9442401

Exactly. There were girls posting dodgy Antaina shoes back in egl livejournal days, it's not like they were 100% good before and now they're hit or miss. Their shoemaking is decent but they have no quality control and zero qualms sending out bad shoes, so even way back at the dawn of lolita replicas they have always been 99 good shoes and one person gets some fuckup pair.

Sorry to hear you were that unlucky sod twice, though.
>>
>>9442825
>>9442924

AP sucks pretty bad lately, though If AP doesn't step up their game and stop making fucking taobao lookalikes they might lose their crown by themselves.
>>
>>9442948
Outside of Mozarabic and Twelve Constellations their prints aren't even that nice, and their designs aren't that great either imo. I never understood people sucking KL's dick and now I'm more glad than ever that I never bought their stuff.
>>
Is there a general consensus on the quality of Angelic Imprint shoes yet? I don't see people buy from them too often other than the cross heels. Less designs available, but the pair I've gotten from them is really solid, and I think I'll buy more from them in the future unless they have a hit-or-miss reputation like Antaina
>>
>>9442938
I haven't paid too much attention to KL's releases (literally only Mozarabic Chant and this Dracula print have interested me), but it sounded like he was saying they've been increasing the prices in China / on Taobao as well. Honestly it straight up sounds like they want to create two price tiers for some profit - even Martin citing the price differences between the US and JP stores of JP brands doesn't make sense. JP brands have a physical store often and seperate english staff and shipping costs to those stores. I understand why he's making excuses for KL, he wants to protect his business and they're just digging themselves a hole with westerners with this and saying nothing. Wasn't a lack of communication on their part also a factor in the whole Constellation print disaster?

Why can't KL aim to be the IW of China. IW's webstore and price model are the best.
>>
>>9440624
I used spree picky and it's reliable. But it's just a reseller. What I like to do is browse their stuff, save the image, and image search it on aliexpress or milano
>>
TMI but holy fuck /cgl/, I get the craziest titty swelling when I'm on my period and it makes lolita annoying af. I gain nearly 5 inches on my bust measurement and now none of my blouses or jsks fit me. FML.
>>
>>9443048
Honestly, bro. Same.
>>
>>9442562
unfortunately, it was EMS :/
>>
>>9442816
>I'm 5'9.5/177cm
ftfy
>>
>>9442974
venice carnival was also mega gorgeous.
the medusa/greek print was also cool

they put a lot of work into their stuff but I see them as more an aatp kind of brand than an AP. there's a darker tone more maturely embellished to a lot of their releases. AP tries to make something for just about everyone under the sweet umbrella
>>
>>9443062
I feel like they meant they want to "be the next AP" in terms of popularity, not in the style of prints they release but I get what you mean.
>>
>>9443011
I owned a pair of those cross shoes with the bat wings but I only wore them once, not sure if I got unlucky but they caused so much pressure on my big toes when I wore them the first time, that my left toenail has been black from bruising for three months and is barely growing anymore. I'm pretty scared it's gonna end up falling off and I'm not ready for that outcome. Other than that, the quality was nice, which makes it even more disappointing.
>>
>>9440947
>I'm here to beat a dead horsebut yeah, NYC anon here. No Easter meet as far as the public com is concerned but we have a couple picnics planned finally. Nothing mentioned for ILD but I'm not expecting much even after the fire lit under the mods asses. Thanks for that, gulls. Honestly.
>>
>>9443048
Same here, and they're super sensitive and painful, too. Plus my abdomen bloats up like a beach ball. Any time you see me wearing a tent dress with minimal poof you'll know I'm on my period.
>>
>>9443011
I bought a pair of large chunky old school style shoes, like this but black. I wore them out with a normie outfit to break them in, they're a little big (I'm EU 41 and I ordered a 43) and need inserts for comfort in terms of my arches but overall they feel like solid shoes. The upper material is still, so I do understand how the other anon got bruising, I got similar pains from my Bodyline RHS, and I could see that happening with these if they were more fitted or lower in the toe area. I didn't find any construction flaws or excess glue or anything, and they feel like they'll last decently. I bought them based on the fact that crypt-kasper had some platforms from them that looked nice. So far no regrets.
>>
>>9443048
>I gain nearly 5 inches on my bust measurement

Yeah, I'm calling bullshit. Maybe 2 inches tops.
>>
File: 1473897971068.png (480KB, 600x525px) Image search: [Google]
1473897971068.png
480KB, 600x525px
>>9439454
>>9439043
Thanks anons, but I tried everything, from polite begging, offering an extra payment, desperate begging, offering to create a second account with different payment method to transfer my orders to more desperate begging. They claim they "are not able to disclose the reason for this termination." and only reply with seemingly copy-and-paste answers. They also avoided the questions about what they are doing with my stuff, if they won't ship it. But at least they are working on a refund for everything, even the old package..
>>
File: IMG_4238.jpg (2MB, 4032x3024px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4238.jpg
2MB, 4032x3024px
It's been a good day.
>>
>>9443216
I love Baby's packaging, it's so cute. What did you get, anon?
>>
File: C1XEr81XAAAZLag.jpg (171KB, 1200x900px) Image search: [Google]
C1XEr81XAAAZLag.jpg
171KB, 1200x900px
>>9443206
Ugh that sucks, I'm sorry anon. I hope you can get a full refund then.
>>
>>9442752
>>9442759
Depends on what you do for work and if you enjoy making petticoats. I love sewing but I find petticoats tedious af so more like "work" than leisure sewing for me. I don't mind ruffles for a dress when they're going to be seen, but petticoats are very eh and I hate working with organza and tulle in that way. I'm quite happy to pay for someone else to spend 5 hours cutting and ruffling and sewing, and melikestea prices are still low enough that it's worth it for me.
>>
>>9442746
Malco Modes, I'm in love with my 582, I've never had a deflating problem and it's very soft, plus the elastic can be adjusted up and down to change the shape and length.
>>
>>9443014
This. I used to buy directly from KL before they adopted the group order system (had an usable address at the time),so I got to interact with them a couple times, asking for a MC rerelease among other things. I think the reasons why KL has separate prices for China and the West are both for personal profit (they decide the prices for Clobba and we don't know how much Martin gets from that) and to prevent other SS ordering with Clobba and then reselling, which would be possible if the price difference weren't so high. They basically want control on their prices and I know they even forbid local girls to resell "in advance" during preorders. It may be for a question of exclusivity as well (they hosted the big tea party with Midori modelling for them in Shanghai, they appeared on Issue no.1 of Girlism, etc.), they even had replicas issues to solve in the past. But sure no one likes their attitude both in and outside China.
>>
File: pop(6).jpg (462KB, 595x842px) Image search: [Google]
pop(6).jpg
462KB, 595x842px
I'm not sure how I feel about this.
>>
>>9443384
it probably is never going to happen but damn would I die happy if AP released a special ott princess cake dress with more shirring. I have crazy boobs and just really want to feel all those shining layers on me. I'm keeping up hope
>>
>>9443421
To be fair, that dress would look bad on people with big boobs
>>
>>9443096
OT but I had the same problem as you with my toes. Try an Epsom salt bath for your toes, it draws out the bruise and helps it heal. Good luck!
>>
File: 1480125517676.gif (976KB, 400x267px) Image search: [Google]
1480125517676.gif
976KB, 400x267px
My first trip to Japan is coming up soon and shopping for Lolitain Tokyo is on my to do list. Brandstore locations are easy to find out, but are there other recommendations you gulls have? Second hand stores are my priority as well as stores with loliable clothes with a cheaper price tag
>>
>>9443445
Sometimes there are lolita events, bands or markets that are popular with lolitas
>>
>>9443421
Sorry not sorry, but you would look horrible.
>>
>>9443445
Make sure to go to ClosetChild if you want second hand, there's one in Harajuku. Frankly, just dedicate a day to scouring through Takeshita-dōri and you should be able to find all the niche places and smaller secondhand stores.
>>
is glitzywonderland always down for everyone else, or is it just my computer? i could get on last week but now it's not working.
>>
>>9443445
Send an email to my throwaway and I can give you a whole doc and webmap that I made for my trip in January
>>
>>9443503
you're saint. Sent you a mail.
>>
>>9443160
These are prefect for what I want anon, who did you use to purchase these?
>>
>>9443539
I used Buynosaur since someone in the SS thread said they'd improved, they were decent, a little slow though.
>>
>>9440962
this is how my comm is. mostly all in the large capital/metro area. but there's some usually active girls in the smaller city ~2 hours from us. Any time a meet is made that isn't in the very middle of the metro area, all the comments are about how far it is, and inconvenient.
Also we have a good number of itas, the newbies cycle through pretty fast, and the more grounded girls who've worn for a few years have private meets with each other. Meets rarely happen and when they do, every single girl feels the need to comment that she can't on X days or its not close enough
>>
>>9443487
Perhaps its a sign to stop being ripped off by a reseller and learn the wonders of taobao
>>
>tfw Revival Annette already sold out
Nooooo
>>
>>9443546
this is how the dutch comm is
>>
>>9438346
I only just realized this is boukun
>>
>>9443760
Why can't IW just whore the shit out of their popular releases like AP so they don't have to shut down stores?
>>
Would you class a print that's faded in the wash as minor damage or major damage on LM? Obviously I'd clearly declare it in the description. It's barely noticeable and even all over, which makes me think minor (I wouldn't have even noticed if I didn't have the matching headbow to compare), but the fact that the entire garment is faded makes me think major.
>>
>>9443863
I would say it's major as it can't be fixed or hidden by bows or accessories.
>>
File: IMG_4251.jpg (3MB, 4032x3024px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4251.jpg
3MB, 4032x3024px
>>9443219
I mostly went for the Meta dress because the blue was sold out online. The red dress from Baby was a very happy impulse.
>>
>>9439135
still crying because i won't ever have these shoes in pink in my size ever restocked.
>>
File: classicalpupper.jpg (43KB, 377x282px) Image search: [Google]
classicalpupper.jpg
43KB, 377x282px
>>9442746
>Classical Puppers
>puppers
>>
File: 9kFqUoO.jpg (123KB, 646x1500px) Image search: [Google]
9kFqUoO.jpg
123KB, 646x1500px
>>9441599
I'm really liking all the colorways but I can't wait to see what the mint looks like in real life. The AP stock photos look light turquoise but I've heard it's more like this light green IRL which could be really nice.
>>
>>9443445
Is there some kind of deal on right now for trips to Japan? I know five different people who've gone within the last two months.
>>
>>9446777
No it's just the best time to go. June is monsoon season, July and august are too miserable, it doesn't start to cool down and become comfortable again til the end of September.
Thread posts: 326
Thread images: 48

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.