[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Dutch Thread: Prop-Anon takes the wheel temporarily

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 331
Thread images: 20

File: tully_do_it_for_her.jpg (333KB, 1024x769px) Image search: [Google]
tully_do_it_for_her.jpg
333KB, 1024x769px
Previously, in our slow thread about things, stuff, and items >>9420344

Prop-Anon filling in. OP got banned for doing a thread recap, so no recap this time around.

The five next major events:
>Elfia (April 29th - 30th, Haarzuilens UT), an outdoor fantasy orientated convention.
>Formula Cosplay (May 6th, Rotterdam ZH), a small and cheap one day event about cosplay.
>Animecon (June 9th - 11th, The Hague ZH), a con that really needs no introduction.
>Castlefest (August 3rd - 6th, Lisse ZH), the other outdoor fantasy orientated convention.
>Abunai! (August 25th - 27th, Veldholven NB), a con with annual hotel room hunger games.
Our full con calendar can be found at https://www.churi.nl/agenda

Friendly reminders
>POSTS MADE IN DUTCH ARE AGAINST GLOBAL 4CHAN RULES AND WILL BE REMOVED!
>We have a newcomers guide at https://churi.nl/newcomers-guide
>Defending yourself on /cgl/ only makes things worse. It's best to take things posted here lightly and just move on.
>Posting WIP pictures and/or progress about your current projects is encouraged.

Our /comfy/, /cgl/ and /vidya/ Discord:
https://discord.gg/RgaEYeK
>>
Europa league

discuss
>>
>>9434544
>OP got banned for doing a thread recap
wait what
>>
>>9434545
>>>/sp/
>>
>>9434545
please stop
>>
>>9434546
It'll be fine.
>>
>>9434546
Yeah that's the most stupid reason I've heard to get banned for. What the hell?
>>
Did anyone go to that Lan Party?
>>
>>9434569
It wasn't nice lol mostly boring so far
>>
OP shared a screenshot of the ban reason our Discord, but basically he got banned as per rule 2 for "singling out people and/or bringing community vendetta's onto the board for the purpose of trolling them" in the OP. The archive however shows all he did was the usual recap without calling out any names: https://archive.rebeccablacktech.com/cgl/thread/9434266/

It's silly imho, but OP is fine with it as it's only a 24 hour ban. He'll be back tomorrow so until then I say let's continue on as usual.
>>
>>9434554
Yeah not worrying, it was just a little "OP said something bannable?" moment.

>>9434578
Maybe that lolita that "said goodbye" got salty again, kek
>>
Only thing that might be negative in that recap was about Tomocon. I'm not surprised even anymore that it was reported.
>>
>>9434545
Stop takig this shit here we're not interested
>>
>>9434587
Or sakuraflor now she's been exposed
>>
>>9434574
Glad I didn't go, the organiser was literally begging me to come but I still had to pay for a ticket lol :^).
>>
>>9434574
What was so bad about it?
>>
I won third at the lan-party cosplay contest with my smoke machine Diablo.
Was really surprised I won anything desu, my costume was only half finished and showed a lot of crappy parts imo, but the overall looked pretty awesome and really happy jeroen took the best out of it in this picture
>>
>>9435078
That looks actually pretty sick.. who won first and second place?
>>
>>9435007
Careful anon, you might get banned too!
>>
>>9435083
Dragon age cosplay from Sqinny cosplay won first and Dishonoured couple made by YuureiiCosplay and Somrune Cosplay
>>
>>9435078
It looks way better on this picture than it looked in real life..
>>
>>9435100
Definitely, jeroen picked the right angles and light for it, I absolutely hate it if you shoot a picture straight up front. I still need to work on it a lot, but I wanted a somewhat complete cosplay for this day
>>
Is the lan party cosplay competition filmed? Id like to see it as i couldnt go anymore.
>>
>>9435139
It still looks amazing though! Can imagine a lot of work went into it?
>>
>>9435160
yeah, it was live-streamed, there's already a video online for the cosplayers specifically: https://the-party.nl/2017/04/15/video-the-party-15-cosplay-show/

>>9435208
definitely, but i'm sad i had to rush the rest of the costume besides the mask, so i'm reworking and adding a lot, the video shows theres still lots of work to be done..
>>
>>9435255
That looks super awesome though! Smoke coming out is amazing! Really well done!
>>
File: WIPS.jpg (1000KB, 1200x1042px) Image search: [Google]
WIPS.jpg
1000KB, 1200x1042px
Because we need more WIP's, took these pics in the afternoon, though by now it's already looking different as I was airbrushing the shoulders, helmet and gloves. Unfortunately, my airbrush broke and have to wait until I get my new one in before I can continue. Thankfully, it'll arrive on Monday and it's a better quality one with various needles & tips for more control. Yes!
>>
>>9435447
Awesome!
But do you fit through doors with that helmet...?
>>
>>9435451
Sideways.
>>
You can't stop the signal Mel! A huge thanks Prop-Anon for making a new thread, it's a shame my perfect 1 year streak of Dutch Threads had to end like this.

>>9434546
>>9434555
As >>9434578 posted, I got a 24 hour ban for breaking /cgl/ rule #2: "Don't bring community vendettas onto this board. Singling out individual cosplayers for the purposes of trolling them will not be tolerated.". The only thing in the recap that remotely resembles this were the inclusion of the lolita and "traced art" drama in the thread recap, despite me not including any names or information on the subject whatsoever. Pretty weird considering all of the past drama we've had in the past which always got included in the recap without any issues.

>>9435078
It's sick to see how well he managed to capture you despite the costume being unfinished. At a quick glimpse I would almost say this is a 3D render rather than a photograph. I can't wait to see pics of the completed costume Smoke-Anon!

>>9435447
I never even noticed those shin guards and with every coat of paint things are starting to look better and better. I guess this year I'll just have to stay awake during the cosplay competition!

>>9434390 (from the deleted thread)
>Love the do it for her image, OP!
I'm glad you liked it. It's really been way too long since we had anything Tully in the OP image.
>>
>>9435776
I can answer your question about the recap actually. The reason you didn't have any troubles with the recap in the past years is because it was never reported. The reason you got a 24-hours ban is because someone reported the thread and 4chan saw that you were "singling out drama" in the recap. It was pure coincidence.
>>
>>9436286
Not sure how that is coincidence. Sounds pretty deliberate to me.
>>
>>9435776
>tfw OP quotes Serenity but gets the main character's name wrong
I don't know how to feel

>>9436291
Yeah, someone was clearly butthurt. Someone who was also vigorously defending her own childish behaviour in here that very same night. I wonder...
>>
>>9436317
Well actually.. I like to also read other threads (cus drama and stuff lol) and on Wednesday one of the U.K. Threads got deleted as well with the anon banned and on Thursday it happened to one of the German threads. (People can get real salty lol)

Spring cleaning maybe?
>>
>>9436317
Doesn't make sense though because the previous thread is still there and that one is way worse when it comes to singling out a person I mean names of at least 5 individuals were mentioned there still that thread stands.

>>9436336
It does make more sense that they would be doing that to for example "new" threads.
>>
This is a video with all the cosplay walk-on/walk-off at The-Party's contest: https://the-party.nl/2017/04/15/video-cosplay-on-stage/
>>
Joining DoKomi in a couple of weeks with some friends. Any other dutchanons who will be there as well?
>>
>>9436453
I'll be going to Dokomi aswell!
>>
Does anyone know something about that 40 year old lolita who can barely speak Dutch let alone English? She keeps posting whiny things on facebook.
>>
>>9436480
Does her name start with an M? She is notorious for bothering anyone who gives her attention. Every few months or so she complains about someone else lol
>>
When someone post lolita clothes in an unrelated group for dirty cheap. And some kort-pittig mom, who clearly isn't size 36 (probably 40), got it.

I pray for the two lolita who commented after her, that the mom backs off and that they get it.
>>
>>9436686
Yikes. Did the mom buy it for her daughter or as a naughty roleplay costume or what?
>>
>>9436686
deets?
>>
Tomocon and the party look equally derpy
>>
>>9435018
> begging you to go yet lets you pay for a ticket.

Yeah you boast your ego, just a random guest it seems. Allowing someone access as an organizer costs them nothing, so if they really wanted you, you would not have to pay.
>>
Why does carolien her face look so brown in her and chanco their anna and elsa pictures, did she use ximena her foundation or something?
>>
>>9436975
I know you'll all look this up but the close up on her face just killed me
>>
>>9436955
From what I've seen vastly different cosplay qualities though.

also

>comparing a weeb con and lan party that happens to have cosplay
>>
>>9436715
>>9436717

Well it was posted in vintage group by a elderly woman(?). A blouse, skirt and a Metamorphosis dress (according to one lolita, I'm a cosplayer, so don't qoute me on it). And kort-pittig mom, at least 1 dress size to big, with 2 year old daughter respond to it. She equally looks young if you remove the hair and give her natural eyebrows, which makes it extra sad.

If have some lolita friends, so it pisses me of that someone without passion for it gets it.
>>
>>9436977
Pic?
>>
>>9436975
I really dont like those two. They seem so pretentious
>>
>>9437045
They do? Why?
>>
>>9437051
Posting so many happy selfies and photos on facebook while being jealous bitches on conventions
>>
>>9436419

Actually looks pretty sweet! Were those all the contenders?
>>
>>9436997
Luckily this is very rare in the Lolita community. I hope someone commented about it though, maybe she has more to sell on the future.
>>
>>9437042
i hope i dont get banned
>>
>>9437664
What are those paint splatters though?
>>
Not saying I'm that amazing with makeup but we really need makeup workshops at cons. Too many girls with the odd eyeliner + no mascars combo etc.
>>
>>9437730
I guess it are suppose to be freckles, but it kind of looks like blood splatters lol. Idk what happened here (if it's the color of what she used or the color settings of the picture), but it looks really red.
>>
>>9437664
Yeah she uses a browner tint for anna, which i really dont get. Anna isnt that dark, just not as light as elsa. Look awful in my opinion
>>
>>9437052
I dont like em either. They always seem like theyre showing off something they dont actually have. Ive heard from alot of people theire always jealous on cons, like you said, and they just copy everything that some cosplayers do.
>>
>>9437664
Ew.
>>
>>9437946
Didn't Chanco also win that Dynamiccon competition with a stolen act?
>>
>>9437052
I talk to those girls pretty often. They don't come off as obnoxious at all to me.
>>
>>9437739

I remember at this event have an makeup lecture.

http://fceurope.nl/activities/lectures/cosplay-make-up-lecture/
>>
>>9437664
>eyeliner miles away from actual lashline
>>
>>9438121
Who the hell is that? She creeps me out
>>
>>9438036
That's what it said in a previous thread, and I vaguely remember the FACTS act that was supposedly copied, but it had more characters. Can't remember much of it though, beyond the general idea of DC villains doing things to Robin.
>>
>>9438036
Yeah she did
>>
>>9438150
I heard the prizes were shit so good luck with that to her
>>
>>9438121
She calls eyebrow-painting "the basics".
Most people at cons first need to learn that mascara exists.
>>
>>9437946
Dont they always copy shit from black44angel cause shes their ex or something? Thats what i heard at least
>>
>>9436955
did anyone notice that tomo-reddot also sponsors abunai?
>>
>>9438198
That's been like it for ages I think?
>>
>>9438130
Maakie cosplay, but she doesn't have Facebook, so unless:

1) you have been active on the Aniway forum at some point.
2) been in the scene for a very long time (8+ years).
3) have been to one of her lectures (she used to do a lot of lectures)

You have a big chance of not knowing her.
>>
Is GCSC bringing up the sakuraflor drama?
>>
>>9438263
theyre one thread late but i'll be damned if it's not a reference to sakuraflor yea
>>
>>9438155
Lol! Sounds like you are just jelly.
>>
>>9438283
Why is every comeback at an argument always 'you're just jealous'?
>>
>>9438293
Why are you getting annoyed by stuff that doesn't concern you? It doesn't hurt you in any way and is not even about you. And the people that you're getting annoyed by don't even know of your existance. Sounds kinda like you just need to mind your own damn business instead of trying to nolife your nose around anybody else's stuff.
>>
>>9438323
>Why are you getting annoyed by stuff that doesn't concern you?

Not any of the previous anons, but everything you wrote could also be asked to you. Why do you bother and not practice what you preach?

P.s. Action was one of the pictures I had to tick on for the CAPTCHA. Thought it was a nice.
>>
>>9438323
See, me, >>9438293, wasn't even the anon you replied to, >>9438155.

I just genuinely wonder why the only argument ever is always 'jealousy'. It's never something else, something creative or more serious. It's like it's a straw-argument.

Also >>9438348 has a point.
>>
>>9438283
Can't find posts anymore but yeah intensely jealous that they won a One Piece glass and other shit adding up to maybe €5
>>
>>9438323
you're that retard that blows off proof of shitty art dealings with "lol you jelly" right
>>
>>9438198
they also sponsor animecon. aka pay them to put their add/name in as a sponsor.
Whats wrong with that?
>>
>>9438121
>>9438260
At first I was like, "Who is Maakie cosplay?!", but then I saw her pictures and lol I totally recognize that face from anime conventions in the past. Nostalgic.
>>
>>9438584
Well it's kinda ironic considering one of the two tomo people made it clear he wants Tomo to be more populair/bigger than Animecon & Abunai. Yet their biggest partners invests into said conventions.

But from a business side it's pretty logical. Although considering some people, including me, didn't even know makes me wonder if people ever really look at the sponsors.
>>
>>9439014
With a 3 man staff and events that always run late or are left to save themselves they'll never get to the quality of abunai/anime.
>>
Sevenblade media's video of LAN party is online

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=KsRQA1RNbcw

Azula is pretty hawt!
>>
>>9439231
I don't know if you have ever been to animecon or abunai before but things there also mostly run late.
>>
>>9439234
Azula painted a triangle on her forehead to fake a hairline but other than that she looks pretty good.
>>
>>9439376
Most of these girls look really good Wuld not mind to bed either one of them
>>
>>9439234
Thanks bud, appreciate it! If you want to check out cute dog pictures and some other stuff I've cosplayed and am working on, don't mind to check out my social media! You can find me pretty much everywhere as Asmeau.

~~ Azula
>>
>>9439481
Different anon than the one you responded to, but gave you a supporting like anyway.
>>
>>9439234
Huh, I pass that place every single day when heading to uni.
>>
File: IMG_9453-1small.jpg (845KB, 1200x865px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_9453-1small.jpg
845KB, 1200x865px
Started doing the fancy green, which funnily enough reacts to UV light.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gsfPjdZAtME
>>
File: Screenshot_20170418-222833_1.jpg (104KB, 1438x1080px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20170418-222833_1.jpg
104KB, 1438x1080px
I have a picture for a future thread opener
>>
>>9439747
Get in the robot shinji
>>
File: IMG_9474-3.jpg (739KB, 680x1200px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_9474-3.jpg
739KB, 680x1200px
>>9439761
EVA 1 got an update.
>>
File: Screenshot_20170419-204231.png (1MB, 1440x2560px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20170419-204231.png
1MB, 1440x2560px
Get hyped!
>>
>>9440849
Fuck yeah.
>>
>>9440652
sexy, nice work. 8/10 would smash.
>>
>>9440849
>first escape room on a dutch convention
But Abunai had one last edition lol. And it was a good one too.
>>
>>9440849
>inb4 Tomo tries to make their own Escape Castle(tm) by deflating the bouncy castle with people still in it
>>
>>9438036
Thats a rumor, stolen from who? People still saying this.... lol
>>
>>9438112
Agreed. Sounds like people blackmailinig. Noone but their exes ever complained about them. Chanco en Akuro are really kind.
>>
>>9440849
That sounds really cool!
>>
>>9441037
In one of the older threads there was an Anon with a video of the original act I think.
>>
>>9438147
Vaguely remember. Oh wait that act. No cmon that was nothing alike haha.
>>
>>9441051
I'm not the anon who claimed it was copied, I just vaguely remember the act it's supposedly copied from. It's fucked up it it's true though, because why do that for some no name first time con? Got no issue with them beyond that, they seem nice enough.

>>9441039
That... That is not what blackmailing means anon.
>>
>>9438155
They dont care about the prizes or winning they join just for the fun of it. Tbh they almost always win a place. Although they dont participate in big cosplays where you need to male ur own stuff and it has to look legit. Not all the cosplay they make are that good. Just the acta are well performed and funnier than most other acts. They deserve the praise imo.
>>
>>9441071
If they copied the act then they apparently do care. Because you don't copy an act if you don't care about winning.
>>
>>9441081
Its not proven its stolen. I remember the acts from facts, and nothing
comes to mind. They also do acts at that event. Btw I know they dont care about winningI know those girls. Somany people know them. And first time I hrar something like this. So lets say ots true. They have tons of pther acts that are original and which they won with. They just want to please the crowd, bring smiles. Thats what they do.
>>
>>9441095
But there is reasonable suspicion by the sound of it. I was at FACTS too and I do remember an act like the one they did and an anon in a previous thread provided a video and claimed it was similar down to even the song.

Why are you whiteknighting anon? Just because people know them doesn't mean they wouldn't do it. No correlation between those two things.
>>
>>9440929
>CCM is back with another Escape room! As organizers of the first escape room on a Dutch convention, we hope to welcome you at our newest room at Animecon 2017
Reading sure is hard.
>>
Sakura made a lengthy response to the call outs on her Facebook page. Honestly, why does she even try defending her obviously copied art.
>>
Who's hype for Elfia?
>>
>>9442027
In the comments she uses "Wauw, just wauw" again but in a positive light, guess that confirms she was the one making a half-ass'd attempt to defend herself here.
>>
>>9442033
>>9442027
Gotta love how she included a sketch in the album but didn't record the drawing progress on her video.
>>
>>9442041
Give 4chan a like/upvote option for this kind of comments please.
>>
>>9442033
That struck me too, she didn't even try to disguise her typing style despite claiming not to be sakuraflor defending herself. That's pretty dumb.
>>
>>9442033
Damn, Busteeeeeeed.
>>
>>9442046
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0wKIcYS2Sqs
>>
>>9442033
Damn you're Sherlock alright lol do you know how many people use that? "Wauw" anyways I saw the post and it was just a matter of time before the drama kings and queens on here would start again. Feeling offended much? You can always find an excuse for saying she did or didn't do it I mean now you're crying about her sketches being on her Facebook but not in her video? Wtf seriously how far are you trying to reach?

Anyways I think her post does make a valid point. I've seen quite some people being really fucked of by things people say on here
>>
>>9442060
Didn't a girl commit suicide 2 years ago and people claimed it was because of the bullying on 4chan?
>>
>>9442062
I don't know about that I've been here for less than that but it wouldn't surprise me.

Like that poor isanami girl being talked down when she seems like a very sweet person.
>>
>>9442060
Lol most of the time it's just two people talking back and forth to one another and making it look like they're a lot of people with the "same" opinion anyways

Some people are just sad and jealous so they feel the need to break others down I guess
>>
>>9442060
It's not like people were pulling these things out of their ass, it all started with pictures of her art looking virtually identical all to someone else's artwork. If you don't want meanieheads on the evil 4chan accusing you of tracing, don't trace? It's actually really easy. The majority of us manage to do it!

>>9442063
That chick just has one very dedicated vendetta-chan who is called out by sane anons every time they post.
>>
>>9442065
>jealous
Oh lol it's this bullshit argument again. Yes sakuraflor, everyone ITT is mad jelly of ur art theft skillz
>wauw, just wauw
>>
>>9442027
Technically that post is nothing but whining about how words can hurt while completely avoiding addressing the rumours or proving them wrong. Hell, I'm sure half the people in the comment section don't even know what it's about and are just leaving the typical "hang in there" messages because they think she's feeling down for some reason.
>>
>>9442070
if it would be Sakuraflor she'd be probably throwing out some crap about being super positive and learning from it bla bla bla.

Hate to break it to you but I don't think she's on her defending herself. She's way to "nice" for that lol
>>
>>9442073
>yeah I'm way too nice and positive for that it's definitely someone else
>>
>>9442071
Yeah ur right, it feels so much like she has this urge to make every tiny bad story an opportunity to pander to her own positive agenda.
>>
>>9442075
Lol It's so funny how it's just back and forth of yes and no's

It's an anonymous site so whether or not it's her you won't know but who cares anyways.

Most of the time everyone thinks to know who is the person typing on here but it's all assumptions just like everything else said on here.

That's why it's 4chan because almost everything that's said on here is bullshit for pure entertainment.
>>
>>9442065
It is more fun here when we talk about fun stuff and things to look forward to, but bad apples are found everywhere. Here, on facebook, irl. We just have to make sure to let everyone around you know how much they mean to you and take away a bit of that hate.

It is okay to be honest and give criticism to others as long as you use valid arguments, otherwise you're just hating without any reason.
>>
>>9442060
I do not know I guess, because it's bad grammar. 'Wauw' is a dutch word, if you use it in an English sentence it looks odd and incorrect.
If you'd claim people say "Wow, just wow" a lot I'd agree but this specific horrid dutch-english makes it stick out like a sour thumb.
>>
>>9442081
I dont agree there, been quite some people using wauw especially in the Dutch community but I guess that could be just me noticing that.
>>
File: 20170414_16h41_34.webm (346KB, 352x312px) Image search: [Google]
20170414_16h41_34.webm
346KB, 352x312px
>>9442078
>Almost everything that's said on here is bullshit for pure entertainment.
Say what you want, but when you can overlay two images by different artists and have the faces on them match perfectly you know something is wrong.
>>
>>9442082
Cool, I'll repeat myself again. It's indeed dutch but she uses it in a half Dutch half English sentence.
"Wauw, gewoon wauw" is correct
"Wow, just wow" is correct
Mixing these is not. I don't care if people use "wauw", they likely do. It's about the full grammatically-incorrect sentence being used by her more than twice making it stick out like a sour thumb and making it real obvious she's trying to defend herself here.

I'll just end this post with a reminder for what is in the OP:
>Defending yourself on /cgl/ only makes things worse. It's best to take things posted here lightly and just move on.

If you consider us a sad bunch who only like drama just leave, be above it or something. If you drag your butt around here complaining you're only making more people see it, because facebook normies sure love reading this all.
>>
I don't see the issue. If you don't like her art, don't support her Patreon, unfollow, block, whatever. But nah, you don't want to do that, cause as people become more popular you don't want to be seen openly disliking them, cause then people will hate you for it. 4chan has its head pretty far up its collective ass to not think of the simplest solution to dealing with people you don't like.
>>
>>9442087
Wait I was the one to say wauw on here and I wasn't even directly in favor of Sakuraflor just said that some people are going through big lengths to prove things. Does that make me Sakuraflor too?
>>
>>9442090
Omg amen to this!!
>>
>>9442091
We are all Sakuraflor now lol
>>
OHHH THE JUICY GOSSIP
>>
>>9442090
That's so true it's like every time someone in the Dutch community start becoming "better known" people start hating on them on here. It's like some kind of sad vendetta lol
>>
>>9442090
>>9442093
>>9442096
>>9442095
Hello Facebook white knights, in case you didn't know the problem some people have is her copying parts of others people art and selling it on her Patreon. If you're fine with this malpractice then by all means, head go to your local supermarket and applaud every shoplifter you see because that's essentially what you're doing right now.
>>
>>9442098
>implying I don't always lurk

I just simply don't care. Here for progress and weird shit, not shit about art.
>>
>>9442102
Same here. Really liked it back when people actually shared there stuff on here to get feedback on cosplays and such. Nowadays it feels like it's only about what drama can do the most damage ...
>>
>>9442104
>Several slow threads filled with con talk, WIP shots, questions and other comfy topics
>One thread with two cases of drama, followed by the fallout of the last drama reaching this thread
Over exaggerating much?
>>
File: tifa .jpg (1MB, 3825x1525px) Image search: [Google]
tifa .jpg
1MB, 3825x1525px
>>9442098
ok so im no genius but the angles of the face are clearly different so how is it even copied? i mean one is from slight above while the other is drawn from down. Anyways its does look similar but she did say she was learning from this person and if you look at sakimi her art her faces are kinda always the same sort. Sorry but all i see here is people going through crazy lengths to give her a bad name.

Like someone said above, if you don't like her or her art don't follow her block her whatever but why put time into bullshit like this?
>>
>>9442113
people see what they want to see.. to be honest i don't see the "copying" either. It looks similar but thats not a crime.
>>
>>9442113
someone a few posts up did a transitioning overlay.
>>
>>9442113
Please look at
>>9442085
And then try again
>>
>>9442119
Yes but transitioning overlays are easily manipulated especially because an overlay is meant to make things look alike. Just look at how sometimes they fuse two completely different faces to make it look from one person to another.

Side by side is the best way to compare and honestly I'm not seeing it.
>>
>>9442113
Anon, are you retarded or actually Sakuraflor? :^).
>>
>>9442122
Lol even in that one you can see the differences. The eyes are bigger nose is in different place. The mouth is different the art style is just similar. Like I said "people see what they want to see"
>>
>>9442125
I'm retarded because? Ok maybe I need glasses then I'm just saying I'm not seeing it but ok
>>
>>9442125
Ok this is getting really boring.. it's yes against nos

On a different note formula cosplay is promoting themselves more. What can we say about that event?
>>
>>9442128
Went last edition, it was small and all but fun none the less. They clearly got more budget but I'm visiting less cons so I'll skip out this time.
>>
>>9442130
I saw they had this judge from abroad? Seems like lots of cons are investing in getting cosplayers from abroad. Does it make a con more interesting when they do this?
>>
Not sure but I think she also deleted the original post from her Patreon.
>>
>>9442090
Making money by tracing/copying someone elses art is just a shitty thing to do, it's not about liking Sakuraflor or her art. She isn't going to get a free pass to steal just because she's a popular cosplayer.
>>
>>9442137
No it's patreon only I think but what's the point of posting this? It's against the guidelines and with the previous thread being deleted and anon banned maybe you should not put this shit out..
>>
>>9442140
That is if you believe the crap I'm sorry but it's very easy to say she's copying and in some it looks alike but it doesn't look "copied"

but if that were the case shouldn't all of her art be "traceable"

I still don't get why people are going through such lengths I mean do you have a personal issue against her?
>>
Can't we report her patreon? Selling traced art seems bannable to me.
>>
>>9442142
It's posted on March 30, there's no post on that date anymore, anon.
>>
Her art is fucking awful why is she even selling it in the first place.
>>
>>9442135
Yeh lot of conventions seem to invest in talent from abroad. It seems to work though if you look at dynamocon they had kinpatsu and suddenly it became very popular
>>
>>9442144
If Saki has even a worse reputation of tracing and still has her account (tracing from a tracer, oh the irony).

And even so, if Onision can have a account, everyone can.
>>
>>9442143
such lengths of what even lol.
How about you fix an actual counter argument or let saku write an explanation.
>>
>>9442155
It's been back and forth of yes and nos en through lengths I mean people apparently screenshot ring posts that don't even exist and going through the extremes to make overlays that match a little.

Look I don't give a shit what's true or not but this crap is filling the whole thread because of one hater and one white knight who are probably constantly defending their side.

How about we talk about actual Cosplay? Isn't that what this thread is for?
>>
>>9442154
I'm reporting the cunt anyways
>>
>>9442162
Lol ok have fun doing so XD
>>
>>9442113
Do you really think we're retarded enough to fall for that?

>>9442161
>match a little
>a little
They're fucking identical:
>>9442085
>>
>>9442168
*sighs* believe what you want but can we cut this crap already.. both have points so let people believe what they want and get over it. Man it's almost as if you're taking this whole thing extremely personal.
>>
Im trying to fill in the report on patreon, and I noticed she put multiple drawings behind the $1 patreon award. Last week I could acces the McCree one just without paying.. not anymore it seems..
>>
>>9442172
If she's tracing you could just pick any art piece right? I can still see a lot of the drawings so..
>>
>>9442173
i want to give them as much evidence as possible so this isnt just a bogus report.
>>
>>9442176
Oh ok good luck anon..

So on a less childish point. Any actual Cosplay related stuff going on?
>>
>>9442171
It's almost like you've provided no solid counterargument or showed any apology from Sakuraflor that would give a good reason to not tolerate your baseless crying. Just stand up to the fact she's no perfect bean.
If she'd just address the issue honestly it'd have stopped long ago but she's just being pretentious about it. If she's got written consent for tracing from Samiki then show it but you can't expect anyone to drop it by giving more half assed replies and denying everything.
>>
>>9442173
>She traced some things so you are all obviously claiming she traced everything.
Anon you can't be this dumb, please.
>>
>>9442171
>there's two sides to every story!
- someone who has fucked up, knows it, but doesn't want to own up to any mistakes whatsoever
>>
>>9442180
Have you tried asking her then? As far as I knew 4chan always cries on here but don't take time to ask people directly.

If you want a written statement ask her and see if she avoids it or not. As far as I'm concerned she did a smart thing in turning her "hurt" into something people could relate to. I mean we all know directly defending yourself on here is suicide anyways.
>>
>>9442161
>How about we talk about actual Cosplay? Isn't that what this thread is for?

Although I also hate the pointless White Knighting. Artist Ally is just as much on topic as cosplay. Don't add extra salt by pushing your favorite topics.

>inb4 you're adding extra salt also. I'm aware.
>>
>>9442186
Ah man and here I thought to get some juicy rumors on the Cosplay scene..
>>
>>9442188
Try Facebook groeps for that. Here you have to share with AA and jfashion.
>>
The fuck is that melodramatic post on Sakuraflor's facebook page? She writes (and draws) like a 12-year-old.
Complete with useless "metaphoric" story. Just own up to your stupidity and grow some thicker skin.
>>
>>9442215
>being this jealous
>>
>>9442217
>jealous
>not just completely fed up with this girl
>>
>>9442217
What does that have to do with jealousy? It's just fucking retarded
>>
>>9441105
I need more details. It just sounds like me you arent that certain either. It has to be 100% confirmed. Drop some evidence so I can judge it myself.
>>
>>9442081
>correcting someone's English
>sour thumb
I agree with your point but you might want to look at your own English skills.
>>
Some people here clearly have no idea how it is when an 'artist' steals your work and does not give credit. Especially if they make money off it.
>>
>>9442233
I think someone posted videos of this in previous threads but Im not very sure. Something with the idea being the same?
>>
>>9442128
I also liked the edition last time. Even though it was a small con it was fun. Until powned showed up and started interviewing people at the "after party"

That resulted for some very awkward moments lol
>>
>>9442268
That other artist should be thankful she's getting more recognition now thanks to saku.
>>
>>9442271
Oh I remember that! That was messed up they always pick the creme de la crema to interview. Making the Cosplay community look awesome as always lol
>>
What you lads doing for the europa league today?

>ajax vs >schalke
>>
>>9442272
I hope you're being ironic.
>>
>>9442292
Lol you're the best! Casually drops that there haha
>>
File: copy.gif (921KB, 1024x408px) Image search: [Google]
copy.gif
921KB, 1024x408px
>>9442241
>>
>>9442292
Watch it, See Ajax play well, and then some referee screws it up. Happens every 2 years.
>>
>>9442330
It's so glaringly obvious she copies/traces even without the overlay.
It has all the classic signs obvious to anyone who ever tried to digitally draw.

First of all the skill level of the overall idea and how she drew it don't match up; sure she technically drew a decent shaped face with everything making since, but it's clear by the way she coloured it she doesn't understand WHY. Meaning there's no way she did it herself.

Secondly is that weird masking; those hard edges in the hair for example when the piece she copied from painted it. She colours everything within that mask but that way it doesn't flow well and again that's a sign that she has no idea what she's doing and is just copying everything.

Lastly (at least for now) is how it's obvious she doesn't know how to shade on her own. The way she added shine in the hair is amateur 101 yet it doesn't make sense when she added in the decent values from the original drawing in the face. It's an obvious gap of skill level.

Again it's obvious this is someone trying to copy art way above their own skill level, meaning they can try but don't understand why it works when you add shade or shine in an area. So all the drawings look end up looking awkwardly mismatched between the skin, hair and clothing. Because she doesn't know how it should work.

My explanation is kinda botched, I'm an amateur myself but this is just pathetic.
>>
>>9442403
then how do you explain the last video she posted? Literally every single second of drawing is accounted for (except for the sketching part) but since you're attacking her on her coloring that kinda takes away your point here cus how can someone literally copy when you see the whole progress?
>>
>>9442420
Hook a second screen up with the reference on it
>>
>>9442422
Oh damn ok that's really trying to find things. So say she did do that then she's still drawing herself but then she would be using references which is not copying as far as I know.
>>
>>9442427
If you're copying the reference, then you're still copying my friend.
>>
>>9442427
Anon don't reply to it these people even if they would get a valid explanation they'd find something else to whine about and this thread just keeps going and going...
>>
>>9442431
I know but sometimes it's just too tempting. She could make a formal statement saying she's apologizing for making money of other people's work by tracing, and these people would still go "someone is clearly forcing her. 4chan bullied her into it!"
>>
>>9442441
I think you replied to the wrong anon I wasn't reference to you when I said that but about you. You are the ones who keep making drama about it. This issue has come back in three different threads and honestly no one cares anymore yet you keep bringing it up.

All is said so just let it go already.
>>
>>9442461
>no one cares
yet a lot of people argue over it
>>
>>9442476
Because drama.. we all know most of the time it's two people who have very strong opinions on opposite ideas who just spam the whole thread.

We should have a referee on here who just cuts people off when it goes on too long cus now clearly it's just trying to find different things to attack her on and once those are explained or defended the whol things starts again.

I've seen the same argument been said 5 times and explained/counterargumented another 5

It's like watching a rewind in different words.

With the fun commercial in between >>9442392
Who talks about soccer for no reason lol

To be honest I would rather listen the the commercials at this point
>>
>>9442477
Funny, I've also seen the same argument 5 times but haven't seen a single counterargument other than "nuh uh! your wrong! vendetta!"
>>
>>9442477
> A referee
> On 4chan
> When the discussion doesn't even include swearing
>Being this dense
Please realize that dutch thread is very forgiving compared to the rest of it all here. If someone would post the sakuflor thing in the AA tread or worse, IC, she'd get actual flack/reports.
>>
>>9442481
Exactly what I mean with over and over. If you can't then read back but that's not even the point.

But yeah keep going cus this whinning is sooooo very adult like and interesting.

So anon >>9442292
How's the match going?
>>
>>9442477
Dude your comment was too funny. Rewind and commercials lol
>>
>>9442481
I feel you anon,
>>9442484
is literally another 'nuh uh! Stop stalking about it!'. It's so one sided it's sad.
>>
>>9442490
oops, >>9442486
not >>9442484
>>
>>9442484
dont give people ideas :D
>>
What is the next con you're really excited about? For me personally it's not until Animecon. Heard lots of things about his years edition.
>>
I don't understand. The only thing she needs to do is to stop trying to take shortcuts to "fame".

She has the cosplay talent and the looks to match. All she needs is the hard work and practice to hone her skills. However, this obvious self promotion with putting the Netherlands on the map and now this art tracing just works counterproductive. Too bad she doesn't realise it.
>>
>>9442486
>How's the match going?
As expected...
>>
>>9442515
I'm personally excited for Animecon, but I may actually do a testride with Cordana at MCM London first...
>>
>>9442545
Oh MCM I've heard quite a few Dutch cosplayers going there this year.
>>
If only I could find not-poor friends (or rather, those who don't throw money around) I would love to visit cons outside of the netherlands
>>
>>9442534
I'll take that back.
>>
File: Ajax_Amsterdam.svg.png (171KB, 1017x1024px) Image search: [Google]
Ajax_Amsterdam.svg.png
171KB, 1017x1024px
JUST
>>
>>9442655
Ajax ftw, I wanna see people cosplaying that at the next convention.
>>
So I see more and more cosplay duo's and groups. Got any favorite?
>>
>>9442272
This. She's putting that other artist on the map.
>>
>>9442515
Never been at animecon, so that's my upcoming highlight too
>>
I wonder why it always takes Abunai! so long to open up the ticket sales.
>>
>>9442191
... And LARP.

Please stop forgetting about the 3 LARPers on here.
>>
File: IMG_6646.png (2MB, 1334x750px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_6646.png
2MB, 1334x750px
Possible OP image? Was watching re:zero and i thought it looked kind of Dutch.
>>
>>9443215
We have LARPanons? I'm not into it myself but I love lurking in the LARP threads on here. Are there any good LARP events in the Netherlands?
>>
>>9443258
...Kind of, except the mountains.
>>
>>9443255
This girls behaves really weirdly and a bit uh, slow (?) at meet ups, too. I think she has a mental disability or something. The first time I met her I thought she was on drugs because she was acting really "wazig" and kept almost falling over and squealing like a little child. It was so weird.
According to her profile she's a cosplayer too. I wonder if the cosplay community here knows her?
>>
I like how the 'dva' cosplayer gets burnedd. Virgin killer sweaters are lame as fuck. (Not to mention ugly)
>>
>>9443316
some things just gotta stay 2D.
>>
Is CLUEYShape any good?
>>
>>9443271
Yes there is some pretty good stuff actually. A friend of mine once was very surprised the Netherlands has more than one LARP.

>>9443255
I guess it's insecurity. I'd probably be like that too if everything I posted got sent straight to the ita thread. I for one think her coords are improving so if asking the same question over and over is a winning strategy for her I don't mind if she keeps at it.
>>
>>9443271
LARP event wise it depends on your location and the kind you're looking for, one Dutch anon on here plays at EOS which is a sci-fi LARP. She's on the Discord as well if you want to know more about it.

Besides that I'd say GnS sets down some pretty solid events (Terra X, Dwaler, Quon) Tales of Aleria has a lot of good going for it, and same goes for Divine Consquences. Besides that I don't have much background in Dutch LARP events, although Vortex is one of the biggest ones (with a tendency to be very flaky though.)

In total though I think we have about 3 LARP anons who also browse the Dutch thread. But more on the LARP thread. Best way to find a good event for you though would be to just talk to some LARPers and tell them what kind of game you'd like. Also you can check around cons (EFF, Castlefest) for LARP stands and talk to them, see if the people there seem nice to you. Because in the end, it's not the DMs who make a LARP, it's the ensemble of players, NPCs, etc.
>>
>>9443255
>>
The judge then replied: “If you can’t draw well without tracing other peoples work, rather don’t draw anything.”

Jfc, dont want people to say you trace things then just dont trace things, problem solved.
>>
File: Untitled.png (436KB, 771x423px) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.png
436KB, 771x423px
to add to the 'reference and trace fight'

I reference poses from various references for 10eu easy personal art commissions (in this case the buyer specifically wanted this pose from the reference), because it's so much easier to take a pose than draw your own (especially if its a 10eu commission)

FYI this is not 100% traced, just the way the shoulders and body is placed is taken from the reference, and various elements of the suit, what sakura does is tracing

>>9443316
i read the comments and genuinely was like 'wait is this cosplayNL this is not happening'
>>
So Abunai tickets sales will start next Wednesday, and NH Koningshof is only accepting credit cards for room reservations. Somehow I feel like this year will have the easiest to win Hotel Room Hunger Games since 2012.
>>
>>9443316
She's listed her page under "pet"

sure thing, just a casual cosplay, not a whore at all guys
>>
>>9443531
A lot of wannabe 'i look japaneese(but only with 5kilos of photoshop)' do this. Can't stand it desu, but thats mostly a personal pet peeve
>>
>>9443564
I noticed most of the (dutch cosplay) girls listed under 'pet' are friends with each other.
>>
>>9443525
Abunai is like 'I just slid my dick down your throat'
>>
>>9443604
At least Abunai is giving everyone a proper heads up complete with links to several pre-paid solutions and you can always buy a MasterCard gift card at every Primera. Also let's not forget it's the hotel who made the call to only accept credit cards, not Abunai. So when in doubt, just call the hotel and ask if they accept your online Mastercard service of choice. Besides hotels accepting iDeal or bank transfers are pretty rare to begin with, although some comparison sites do allow you to pay by iDeal in advance.
>>
>>9443694
Hotels still accept iDeal, the CC is usually used as a warranty, once the bill comes up you should be able to pay with your debit card (pinpas) or even cash!

As far as I know the Marriott in the Hague (Animecon) still accepts Ideal, Paypal and even banktransfers if you want to pay up in front.

And the peeps visiting Abunai should go for the plus versions of these prepaid cards, the basic version has usually a 150 euros max and can't be recarched..
>>
>>9443694
Honestly I think it's stupid to only allow credit cards in a nation like The Netherlands where most people just don't have one. Just make people pay upfront with whatever method they want.
>>
File: 1408543297950-559d0048a8f5a.png (29KB, 633x758px) Image search: [Google]
1408543297950-559d0048a8f5a.png
29KB, 633x758px
AJAX HAS TO PLAY LYON

ITS NOT FAIR
>>
>>9443785
Fuck off just go to /sp/
>>
>>9443785
/sp/ is that way -->
>>
>>9443773
Odd, most people from NL I know do have a CC. You sure you don't mean the average Åbuai-goer who's not 18+ yet? ING has a student CC. I'd have a look at (age) requirements and then take a look at the average Abunai visitor.
>>
>>9443842
Maybe it's just the people I hang around then, but none of my friends have a CC and they're all 20+. Not even my parents have one. If I ever have to do something online which requires a credit card I have to ask my English boyfriend whose bank card is a credit card by default. Which makes me wonder why bank cards in the Netherlands aren't like that.
>>
>>9443842
What? I can't think of a single person I know that has a CC and we're all in our 20's.
>>
>>9443842
Unless we're talking about 50+, I only know 1 person with a CC. CC's aren't that practical when you're young (especially as they're considered loans in some cases).
>>
>>9443842
The Netherlands simply doesn't really have a CC culture. There are groups of people more likely to have CCs, mostly those who travel abroad frequently, or people who own businesses, but the majority of Dutchies don't own a CC (cause of the interest charged).

>source: worked for a cc company
>>
>>9443852
>>9443867
I see. I guess I just hang out with different kinds of people then. Also UK bank cards are not really credit cards, but debit cards. But they work the same way. Fill in the number, and go!

It's a nice system, but I also like the Dutch systems. Also less fraud-sensitive.

Either way, my parents had CC's, I have a CC, most people around me have CC's. I guess it's a matter of environment & possible lifestyle then, I guess.
>>
>>9443888
I'm >>9443842 & >>9443892 and there is the clue: I come from a family that travelled a lot and my dad used to have loads of business trips around the world. I live abroad and travel fairly frequently too. So that'd explain it.
>>
I don't have a credit card: people around me say it's unsafe so I didn't activate mine DOn't make me regret it abunai. Also don't have enough time to apply for a prepaid one.
>>
>>9443893
that definitely does, the only person I know that has a CC is because they went to America for a trip and it was easier to get one for that trip.
>>
>>9442079
Agree.
Sometimes i do think that people in here are just too harsh with all the bullying up in here. Esspecially when it's without any reason. That's just plain wrong.
One of these days it will go wrong and somebody kills him or herself and then what do we do? Spead more rumors based on air and lies? I dont think anybody in here would wanna be one of those people responseable for that.
>>
>>9442090
My point exactly.
>>
>>9443842
The only person I know who has a CC is my boyfriend who lived in the US for a year. I'm 26, he's 29.
>>
>>9442122
WHO THE HELL CARES!
You are acting as if your own personal life will get better if this girl stopped making art. This is getting sad. Come'on. Who cares!
Can we please bitch and whine about important stuff again? Because this is just getting plain boring.
>>
>>9442144
Sad.
That's just the lowest thing to do to someone. You must be so proud of yourself.
>>
>>9442215
Heartless.
>>
>>9444422
idk man stealing art and selling it as your own seems pretty low to me, too
Stop being a thief and you can't be reported for being a thief. It's actually quite easy.
>>
>>9442441
Why would she? It's not like Sakimichan complaned about it or anything. And it's also not as if someone of 4chan is going to take this to legal court or anything like that. So why bother?
>>
>>9444432
Then try and take it to court. You know the artist's their names.
What's stopping you? I'm actually pretty curious what the outcome will be.
>>
>>9444449
Other anon here, but it's a lot of working that's stopping you. Duh.

>>9444400
>bullying
>One of these days it will go wrong and somebody kills himself
If you kill yourself over some petty rumours on a Congolese mango-trading picture board you'd have more issues to begin with. Nontheless; you're using the term 'bullying' unironically...
What is this? High school? You can't just stamp the term bullying on everybody giving you an opinion you don't like. You'll look awfully childish that way.

Anyway, to be quite honest the whole point you're making is faux-pas. What you're saying right now is that you'll let a kid get away with things on the sole grounds of not hurting her feelings in social repercussion. That's not how adulthood works. You do talk shit, you get hit. Jumping away frightend when somebody screams "I'm going to kill myself" is the behaviour that gave us this generation of kids that will shout they'll kill themselves in a desperate cry for confirmation.
>>
>>9444464
Really anon? A lot of working? Just a lazy excuse if you ask me. I bet that if it was your work you'd take it to court in an instant. It's not that hard. Sounds more as if you are afraid it'll cost you money and you'll lose the case.
>>
>>9444471
>if it was your work
But it ain't. I'm just some random guy who's not even all that interested in the whole business. I'm just severely annoyed by your comments.

"I bet if it was your work."
Well yeah, but it's not. And I'm definitely afraid it'll cost me money, I didn't earn my cash to sue some random clown I've never heard of except for on a Tibetian freedom fighting monk action figurine collection board.
>>
>>9444473
Ooooooh! Well if you are "just a random guy" then it should all be ok.
Go on Random Guy. We're all listening to your speach here. Go on.
>>
>>9444478
How are you this dense, we were already discussing others things, the credit cards. You ask us to move to a different topic, we do and now youre the one who starts bringing it up again. Need to have the last word much?
>>
>>9444449
2lazy
I don't have to be the one being stolen from to think selling traced art is trashy and shouldn't be condoned.

>>9444464
I know, right?
>You can't call someone out on selling traced art, what if they kill themselves?
might be the most retarded thing I've ever read here and that's saying something. I hope everyone here realises that 4chan is 18+.
>>
>>9444495
I don't need to have the last word but clearly you do.
Maybe you should go and whipe your ass with sandpaper and wash it with lemon juice. I bet that will make you feel refreshed and clean.
>>
This whole drama is pretty funny though, she cosplayed Tracer so much that she actually became one.
>>
>>9444514
oOOOooOOOOoooOOOoooooooooo
>>
>>9443942
The people around me who have finished college do own a creditcard. Mostly because they went to Japan and needed to book the hotel in advance. If you're staying abroad it can be quite handy, especially outside of Europe. I also noticed that most hotels within the Netherlands ask for a creditcard, but by using those comparewebsite you can pay with Ideal etc.

Tldr Most people who go on selfbooked vacations abroad will have a cc. (When booking all inclusives etc. Chances are high they dont.)
>>
>>9443773
>Just make people pay upfront with whatever method they want.
Because hotels love to charge people afterwards as well, when, let's say, you drank everything in the minibar. Or when your room is in utter shambles.

>>9443942
>don't have enough time
You can literally just buy these at the Primera or Kruidvat.

It's not as if Abunai didn't wrote down tips and instructions.
>>
>>9444530
>Expecting spoiled millennials to actually read something or perform a quick Google search to find a solution to their problem
Silly Anon, the world doesn't work like that anymore. These days you just skip through a post, mistake what little you do read like >>9440929, and then whine in the comments expecting someone else to fix your problems.
>>
>>9444507
Sounds like you want everyone else to be as butthurt as you clearly already are. There's no need to take everything so personally, anon.
>>
>>9444538
>bwuh millenials

The oldest millenials are in their thirties, and your argument is automatically invalid if you do this type of awful generalization. Just cause some retards don't read doesn't mean you get to blame an entire generation for your own misery.
>>
>>9444561
Anon, maybe you should stop taking everything so seriously. Not everything is a debate, although you can't deny the mad amount of idiots who didn't bother to read the full post, let alone spend the 5 seconds it takes to find a solution for their "I don't have a credit card" problem.
>>
>>9444563
Nah man, generalizing like that is just retarded.
>>
File: 5166c3e57253e0cdbeb86b6619869d96.jpg (131KB, 736x1106px) Image search: [Google]
5166c3e57253e0cdbeb86b6619869d96.jpg
131KB, 736x1106px
>>9444580
Oh yeah, well that's just like, your opinion man!
>>
>tfw weather at Elfia probably won't be any better than it is now
>>
>>9445627
This is the reason I don't have a ticket yet... if it's gonna be 10 degrees and raining I'm probably skipping it :/
>>
>>9442430
No, using a reference on a different screen is not copying.. I don't know what the case is in this situation, but that's something just about every artist does and only a few don't.
>>
>>9445805
A completly new Anon to the discussion.

Just. let. it. rest. ALREADY!
Seriously. I have no idea, who that sakura artist is nor do I care. I don't really like her art and cosplays but that's okay as it's just my personal taste.
But now I want to throw up into her face and smack her if I see her next time because you just can't stop rubbing her to my face.
I will send her my regards from you, when I do. Good job, white knight! Keep sounding like a whiny little kid who needs to be right.

Everybody was already moving on but I get the feeling you just needed to get the attention back on this topic. There is a point of just trying waaay too hard. Does this Sakura really need this much pushing from 4 chan drama? That means she's an even worse artist as I thought, when she can't get attention with her art alone.

If you are her friend or if you just want to support her, just let it die as soon as possible and go on to the next topic like Abunai and Animecon.

Yours sincerely,
a very annoyed Anon, who just likes to lurk around here to read about some cosplay stuff while working on cosplay
>>
Can we change the subject to the corrupt moderators of the lolita community?

A certain e-famous moderator abuses her status and friendship with the other mods to make herself more e-famous. If she wasn't so god damn ugly...

And then there are these other two mods who can't even properly dress themselves in lolita at their overpriced meetings.

Tbh its not really the dutch lolita community. Nobody elected this piss-poor leadership. It really is no surprise that we all go to private meetings nowadays.
>>
>>9445846
Fucking amen. Someone finally said something!
>>
>>9445846
It's not an easy job to moderate a few thousand people. They have the right to use their position to do whatever they want to do, idiot. If you don't want to follow their rules you can leave. Aint nothing you can do about it.
>>
>>9445853
Are you a fucking idiot? You can't expect us to follow whatever rules they came up with just because they were the first to create the community. At least have people in charge who know how to dress and not show up in normie clothes like at the HP meeting. It's a fucking lolita community. I wouldn't hang out with most of the community if it wasn't for lolita.
>>
>>9445846
Which one's supposed to be e-famous? I hadn't really heard of any of them before joining the comm and I've been active in the online lolita community for quite a while.
>>
>>9445853
You're not helping yourself.
>>
The main com is filled with elitists anyway. If you wanna have a good time, meet with a couple friends and do something interesting. No point in complaining about it.
>>
>>9434544
WHO IS THIS CUTIE??? waaa
>>
>>9445846
Can you explain how they are corrupt/abusing their position? Not trying to be contradictory but I've never really noticed anything like that. Organising and hyping an event doesn't really seem like a fame grab to me.
I do agree that it's weird to show up to a lolita meetup in normie clothes. I understand that people might want to hang out with their friends without having to put lots of effort into getting dressed but they can do that any time, lolita meetups are for wearing lolita.

>>9445871
Tully!
>>
>>9440940
Underrated comment
>>
>>9445862
Ehhhhhhh. How does someone with such a large wardrobe make such boring coords?
>>
>>9444520
Yep same here. I also have a credit card because I needed it to book hotels and domestic flights in Japan years ago. Really glad I have one, as it's definitely worth it for arranging these type of things, and also hotels in the Netherlands itself.
>>
>>9445846
you obviously never met the "efamous" girl. she is lovely and obviously cares about the comm, that's why she helps organising meets. i don't see how she abuses her position at all.

i don't really know the other mods tho.
>>
>>9445846
What do the moderators do that is corrupt exactly?

I personally am very grateful for the work the moderators put in. a few years ago the facebook page was boring AF and then the new moderator came in and introduced new topics and discussions.

You DO know you can ask to become a moderator right? you can send in an application and if you've shown serious interest in maintaining the community you can probably join.

all those older lolita's keep raving about the forum they used to have, but I was on there and nobody used it! one post a month? How exciting...

They have created some new rules indeed: but I don't think that's very strange as these were all responces to creeps, photographers, etc. (wasn't there a brolita that went around showing underage lolita's his stuffed bra?)
>>
>>9445846
So, who should be the mods according to you? What corrupt things did the mods do? Because they care a lot about the comm and I don't understand what they did wrong. I'm not even sure we would have an active comm without the mods (and some other Dutch lolitas) right now.
>>
>tfw want to be more active on the FB group but never know what to say that hasn't been said thousands of times before
>only real contributions I have are new stuff I bought but don't want to be seen as bragging or showing off
sorry for being boring y'all

>>9445980
Yeah even at its peak the forum was dead as fuck. The most active parts were the offtopic subforums about music and weeb shit, which maybe got more than one post a week.
>>
>>9445979
I don't know e-fame girl personally, nor do I think the moderators are corrupt, but I definitely agree that some of the mods can barely be called lolita. Showing up to meets dressed basic af or not in lolita at all.
>>
>>9445980
You can get her vag at of your mouth anon. We all know she doesn't give a shit.
>>
>>9445985
Maybe it's time for the old mods to step down and new mods to be chosen. It's time to move on.
>>
>>9446044
Just shut up. They all know how to dress or else they wouldn't be mods and if a mod doesn't want to go to a meeting in lolita, then they shouldn't have to.
>>
>>9446050
Nayrt but I still don't understand what the current mods are doing that's "corrupt". Showing up to meets badly dressed or not wearing the fashion is cringy but it can't exactly be considered an abuse of power.
>>
>>9446052
Why not? Is it okay for the rest of us to show up in jeans?
>>
>>9446052
So they're like babysitters?
>>
>>9445985
Efame girl is definitely self-posting in the lolita valentines bullshit.
>>
>>9446056
I never saw a mod in jeans at a meet. Nor are they babysitters. They just mingle with the rest during meets and sometimes one of the mods organises one.
>>
>>9446053
Shouldn't the moderators of a glorified fashion club be well-dressed?
>>
>>9446066
Different anon here.

I did see a mod in a basic (non-lolita) black dress at a meeting a few months ago. Personally, it is something that made me uncomfortable.
>>
>>9446070
that is just sad. if she is not wearing lolita or has genuine interest in it, she should stop. still no proof of corruption though
>>
>>9446067
I agree. So far only two mods are actually lolita. The others are varying degrees of normie-ita.
>>
This whole conversations looks like there is one salty anon with a mod vendetta, because the number of posters is not going up.
>>
>>9446107
Yeah, they are just being called bad names and none of the claims of corruption are backed up in any way.
>>
Wow so just because some people don't want to go ott to a relatively small meet it makes them normie ita? People here complaining about others when they themselves are too hypocritical to ask to be a mod themselves since they obviously are so much more suited to be one. Come on love, try out and show us all how you can do all of it better.
>>
>>9446107
That or someone just trying to stir shit in the community.
>>
>>9446146
There's a middle ground between OTT and basically not wearing lolita at all, though. Few Dutch lolitas wear OTT to regular meet ups yet nearly everyone manages to dress better than the mods.

Personally I think "corruption"-chan is trying to stir shit but they do have a point that the supposed leaders of our fashion group rarely actually wear the fashion.
>>
>>9446047
Who is this she you're talking about, I didn't talk about anyone specific??
>>
File: 1476567114501.jpg (2KB, 125x83px) Image search: [Google]
1476567114501.jpg
2KB, 125x83px
This thread has reached the bump limit. Please leave your shitty drama and endlessly repeating the same few arguments here, and move on to the new thread at >>9446256
Thread posts: 331
Thread images: 20

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.