[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Cosplay / Lolita workout thread

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 102
Thread images: 9

File: image.jpg (24KB, 491x290px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
24KB, 491x290px
Con season is around the corner. I'm trying to slim down for a cheerleader version of a character and want my Lolita dresses to fit better.

Time to get off our asses, gulls.
Pls share your workout routine, cosplay fitspo, etc.
>>
Isn't this more a /fit thing?
Anyway, since starting intermittent fasting I've lost like 15 pounds.
>>
I really want to take up kickboxing, but the kickboxing place near me doesn't list prices, you have to take their free intro class and then they'll talk to you about it. I'm sure I could find out by calling, but that's somehow worse.
>>
>>9427716
I miss /fit/Fridays.

Fatty Chan here,
There are so many cute taobao blouses I'd love to buy, so I've recently started exercising.

I'm training for a half-marathon as part of a running club, and hope to learn to swim so I can swim laps leisurely on my days off.

I can't swim, so I'll have to shamefully ask to borrow those foam boards in the meantime.
>>
Im learning how to shuffle ^__^ con raves here I come
>>
>>9427726
If the first class is free, why not give it a go?
>>
>>9428077
Anon, it's a free world, you're allowed to end your suffering by a planned death. It'll be one more little prick from the needle and you can stop typing like cancer.
>>
I just recently impulse bought a skirt and it's about an inch too small to zip. I'd rather use it as a motivator to lose the extra weight than sell it. Has anyone lost weight specifically for a lolita item before?

What's the best way to lose inches in the waist.
>>
Any good upper arm workout routines? Trying to get nice biceps so I can wear puff sleeve blouses without looking like a sausage.
>>
>>9428255
Unfortunately, where you lose mass depends on how your body carries mass, and typically the abdominal area is the last place that loses it. So you lose inches in the waist the same way you'd lose inches anywhere else- calorie-counting diet and exercise.

Alternatively, I've had minimal success with those elastic faux corset girdle things, but its a temporary solution.
>>
>>9428104
kek
>>
>>9428040
how do you know what color she is?
also, people stuck in congested urban areas with no water features don't usually learn how to swim like people who grow up in river towns (aka me) or more economically diverse areas with nice pools and shit.
>>
>>9428418
Black person from a big metropolitan area and my mother taught me to swim in our neighborhood pool. It really depends on if your parents care enough or if your daycare has pool days over the summer.
>>
>>9428104
I expected you to talk about shuffling, because luckily that dance is dead and it's just as bad as >^__^
>>
>>9428320
Not sure if I'm lucky or unlucky, but the waist is the first place on my body to lose some centimeters when I am dieting/working out. Unfortunately, that also means that my stumpy fat little legs are a pain in the last places to shed cms...
>>
>>9428483
Typically men lose weight in the abdomen last, women lose weight in the thighs and hips last. It's a hormone thing.
>>
I lift. My main exercises are squats, deadlifts, hip thrusts and Bulgarian lunges. My ass is fat and the muscle in my legs actually makes me look slimmer since I'm less skinny fat. I love the transformation and I'm only a few months in. If I notice my thighs getting too big for my liking I'll just cut out squats and go on a calorie deficit to burn more body fat (and probably a bit of leg muscle as well). I don't run nearly as much since the winter but I'm going to start doing my small 5k's a few times a week.
Fitness makes me feel amazing and helps me feel more comfortable for cosplay. I'm mostly excited to have a nice ass for my yoko littler and makise kurisu cosplay tho.

Also if you rarely move, I'd recommend to go walk or run since there's a lot to do at cons and I love to be able to walk all day (although that could just be the excitement keeping me going).
>>
File: Untitled3.png (450KB, 642x752px) Image search: [Google]
Untitled3.png
450KB, 642x752px
>>9427716
>>
Extreme amounts of DDR
>>
File: IMG_0480.jpg (39KB, 316x465px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0480.jpg
39KB, 316x465px
I go to the gym 6 days a week religiously, 3 days cardio, 3 days circuit training.

Do yourself a favour and follow the Kayla Itsines Bakini Body Challenge, it's perfect if you're after a slender but toned physique. Have a full nutritious breakfast, light lunch and protein rich dinner. It takes a lot of time to adjust but it's worth it when you get excited about exercising. Good luck with it gulls.
>>
I'm on my schools very casual fencing team, helps me keep in shape and its pretty fun.
>>
>>9428462
I'm black too and ironically I've taken swim classes but all i could do is float lol but i do have a bad fear of drowning in the deep end so i do aerobics in the shallow end.
>>
>>9428531
Who has money for gym/workout plans when we have cute dresses and lolita to buy?

Use blogilates or dare bee, they give you structured monthly work outs without charging you a cent.
I toned up nicely doing both of these, depending if i feel like a quiet workout or a fun loud poppy one
>>
>>9428789

I bet you're skinny fat at best
>>
File: weight-loss-struggles.jpg (77KB, 508x338px) Image search: [Google]
weight-loss-struggles.jpg
77KB, 508x338px
Anons, can I get your opinions on something?

I've been losing a lot of weight, about 10 lbs a month for a few months now. I've got another 60 lbs/6 months to go. I'm starting to find that as soon as I finish a cosplay piece, I'm too small to fit in it and it's usually not anything I can take in or alter. Should I just stop all together until I get to my goal weight or what? My boyfriend and I work on cosplay together almost every day so it would be a bummer but I dunno what else I can do. Anyone dealing with the same issue?
>>
>>9428791
I'm sure I care what you think.

>>9428834
If you're having fun, don't stop. But maybe work on projects that are more easily adjustable? Depends on your preferred costume choices, but if you're working on structured pieces that might be difficult.
>>
>>9428483
Skirt waist anon here and I also lose weight in the waist faster but my thighs and butt are forever in the fat zone (that's why I love the lolita silhouette, it hides it all).

The reason I'm asking is that I know there are some work outs that help tone the waist faster, as you are also losing weight all around.
>>
>>9428789
Because I can have other hobbies instead of lolita and cosplay.
>>
>>9428095
I really should. I need a good cardio workout to complement lifting. I'm just weirdly afraid to make the call.
>>
I've been working out the last 5 months, I've lost some inches all over my body, I can finally fit into my favorite dresses again! I wish you gulls luck in working out, I know a lot of us could use the motivation!
>>
>>9428953
That's nice. So you obviously know what you're doing and should either contribute more for people who cant afford both or shut your mouth.
>>
>>9429147

Just wanted to say congrats, anon!
>>
>>9428895

Thanks for the input Anon! I tend to do a lot of corsets,armor and sewing with big motifs that can't be moved, maybe it's time to just be chill for a while and make a few more casual garments.
>>
Anyone on myfitnesspal? I'm a fattychan lolita working to get to nonfatty-chan size (lost 9lbs so far!) so I'd really like some more people with relevant interests be it cosplay or loltia.
>>
>>9429276
I never really found it helpful but Im very private.
Hope it works for you!
>>
>>9429342
It has been so far since for me the best way to get in shape is by watching what I eat. But I should also admit I use the /fit/ sticky too.
I really just like talking and supporting people so that's why I asked.
>>
>>9429276
I've been using it for years. I don't really use the social aspects too much but I like the app itself.

Speaking of apps, lately I've been using an app called DietBet that has been amazing. You put down $25 or so on the bet that you'll lose X percent of your body weight (determined by your age, weight and height) and if you win you get your money back plus extra. If you don't make it you can kiss your money goodbye. They also make one called StepBet where you bet on steps taken but you need a fitness tracker. Both have been extremely motivating, highly recommended!
>>
>>9429249
My my, someone's had a bit too much sodium today. I'm sorry I can manage my money bettter than other people.

The guide I recommended doesn't involve machines and can use basic items as weights, and can be accessed for free. [http://www.noholita.fr/wp-content/uploads/2014/10/KI-Bikini-Body-Training-Guide.pdf]

You will always lose weight if you -500cal from your daily calorie intake using [https://tdeecalculator.net] and track it on all MyFitnessPal. Strength training burns more fat and if you don't have any muscle when you cut, you'll look fugly, so do yourself a favour and tone up a little.

And if that isn't enough, go to /fit/
>>
People here that call themselves fatty chans are usually not even overweight, if you want to get more toned you can talk to a personal trainer. I tend to get bulky arms which makes short sleeved blouses look terrible on me
>>
>>9429478
Wait so they get $25 from you if you fail to meet your goal? Hot damn I need to start writing apps too
>>
>>9429500
Yeah and the failures and I guess adverts are how they fund successes.
>>
>>9429091
Most martial art places don't list their prices because they aren't cheap
You are much more likely to sign up after doing a class. Usually looking in the 50ish bucks a month range if its an actual martial art, 30ish for boxercising
>>
>>9428315
Curls with low weight and high reps.
Reverse curls, same thing to work triceps.
Dips on a bench using your bodyweight.
>>
>>9429346
Losing weight is 80% diet, 20% workout. Real talk. It's amazing what getting rid of a shit diet does
>>
1 minute planks 3x
20 squats with 10lbs weight 3x
15 push ups 3x
20 sit ups 3x
20 lunges 3x

1 mile walk or 5 mile walk with leslie sansone 2-3 times a week

eat more fruit and veggies and less bread
>>
>>9428486
I personally find that although I gather weight in my thighs first, my hip and thighs slimmed down first and then I had to work on my stomach 'pooch'
>>
>>9428315
You could go full kid and practice spinning a weighted hula hoop... I'm a preschool teacher and my arms are on fire every day I bring regular ones out.
>>9429276
Greatest app ever, but I've been a derp and not recording as much. Thanks for the reminder.
>>
Im glad that this thread is alive. I think it should be amended in the rules that /cgl/ can have 1 fit thread at a time
>>
>>9429841
this is good anon thank you

also i will add that eating less sugar will also help a ton with this, cutting down on sugary carbs or things like soda
/sweet drinks will help you lose a ton of initial weight
>>
Lost 50lbs (went from 150 to 100lbs, 5'2") last year by counting calories as suggested by /fit/.
Now sure my lolita clothes fit (well they're loose desu) but I've got an eating disorder and I'm scared as hell of eating. Stay safe girls.
>>
good info from another thread about working out around your cycle
>>
>>9428255
I pin in elastic if it is an inch or less and it will be hidden by my top. Besides that just adjust your eating and exercise patterns- but do it slowly or your body will (usually) fuck you up.
>>
>>9428514
Is that really a good exercise? I love DDR because it's motivation for my music loving perfectionist self
>>
Sometimes when I go to the gym girls come in who have better body types than me but weigh more and I get sad and leave.
>>
>>9429276
Hey fellow fattychan! Add me!
mes3393 anyone else who wants to add me do it up, we will all lose the weight and be kawaii af someday
>>
Has anyone used dance workout videos like this?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LPsi0f5RatQ

I like to dance, but my dance practices normally consist of mostly pausing and unpausing videos to practice the same short bits and memorize, and it doesn't really end up being a real workout. Something like this seems easy to follow along with and you don't stop moving, will it also improve my dance skills if I workout like this every day?
>>
I work out 6-7 days/week, including cardio, HIIT, weight lifting and dance.

I also practice intermittent fasting 95% of the time, eat clean and pretty much stick to veggies and protein.

It is in this way that I am now in the best shape of my life.
>>
>>9427729
Can you not swim because of your size or did you just never get around to learning?
>>
Dumb dieting questions incoming

5 years ago I really got into working out, dieting, and losing weight. I found I did best on a low carb diet with my weight loss.
I got married and my diet went to shit and I gained a lot of weight back. I'm currently a vegetarian (have been for over 2 years) and am interested in being vegan and have incorporated a lot more vegan meals into my diet as of late.

Now that I'm trying to lose weight and eat a healthier diet I'm noticing that I'm eating a ton of carbs (from not having meat in my diet ofc). Beans, yams, oatmeals, etc are making up a lot of my diet. Should I be worried about how many carbs I'm eating for my weight loss or not so much since Ive cut out almost all complex carbs (sugars, sweets, breads, pasta, etc)

Also any good weight loss recipes for vegetarian/vegan are appreciated !
>>
>>9435959
What helps me the most is making sure I eat a ton of veggies. I try to eat as much veggies as I used to carbs then I don't feel as hungry for the carbs. In the end though as long as you're within your tdee it doesn't matter if you're eating carbs or not if you're just losing weight.
>>
>>9435964
Thank you! I want to eat more veggies day to day but Im having a hard time thinking of creative ways to eat them. I'm not a fussy eater and I love vegetables but I want to switch things up once in awhile. Mainly right now if I want to eat a ton of vegetables for a meal I'll make stirfry with tofu or a salad. I want to try making green smoothies in the future as well. Do you have any meal ideas for lots of vegetables? Or is salad and stirfry the main go to hahaha
>>
>>9435974
This might sound pretty basic, but I've seen creative stuff on Pinterest. That's where I learned to make cauliflower 'mashed potatoes', cauliflower rice, and cauliflower steak. Also where I discovered the magical world of zoodles.
>>
>>9435977
Ngl I love using pinterest solely for looking for food/meal ideas.
I've totally seen those cauliflower recipes before too but was a total idiot and skimmed over them. I dont know why I didnt think about how that would be an excellent amount of vegetables for a meal.. hurr durr.

Thanks for all your responses anon
>>
>>9435977
Can confirm zoodles are the best
>>
>>9435951
From what I've observed, larger people usually have an easier time swimming. Fat is lighter than water so if you have a lot of it on your body, you're going to be able to float easily. The small muscular people I know are literally dense and sink in water easier.
>>
>>9436084
Easier time floating.
Sometimes it's hard for larger people to gain good momentum, at least from what I've seen.
Not the anon in question, but I'm like 60kg and I can't swim because I just suck at it. Drowned once or twice in my youth. I would like to learn tho.
>>
File: 1491522752709.jpg (9KB, 250x242px) Image search: [Google]
1491522752709.jpg
9KB, 250x242px
Friendly reminder that bodyweight squats aren't enough and that goes for both genders
>>
>>9436311
https://bretcontreras.com/your-optimal-training-frequency-for-the-glutes-part-i-exercise-type/
Forgot to put the link wwwww
>>
>>9436312
Thanks anon, this is exactly what I was looking for. I barely know anything about exercise and I felt so lost. I want to stop being a skinny fat slime girl and have a nice body desu
>>
You gulls might be able to help me.
I'm loo for exercises for overweight people with a bad knee injury.
I know what to do for myself but my mom is in dire need of weight loss and we're struggling to figure out what to do coz she has a knee injury which means she can't do regular HIIT, or really anything that puts her weight on her legs.
Any suggestions?
>>
File: usagi_fat_again.gif (612KB, 500x368px) Image search: [Google]
usagi_fat_again.gif
612KB, 500x368px
How do you guys stay motivated ? I used to be around 130lbs, but gained a bit over the past 2 years and stagnated at 143, I tried to lose it and I've tried meanspo, thinspo, sweetspo and all that shit but fell I into a fast/binge cycle and all it got me is a full blown Binge Eating disorder and with the stress of getting my degree, deaths in my family and being dumped I'm now at 160 and I'm officially overweight.
All my unshirred dresses don't fit anymore and I look really bad in the few dresses that still "fit"
I can't seem to stick to a better lifestyle because everytime I'm facing a slightly stressful situation it's like I have a voice in my head telling me "EAT EAT EAT YOULL FEEL BETTER" which is obviously not true but I have a hard time fighting it even though I know food isn't going to help.
Maybe what I need isn't a diet but a therapist.
>>
>>9436447
Just letting you know, 130lb-140lb isnt actually fat, especially if you're over hobbit height.

Sounds like you need someone to talk to who you trust so when you get that voice you and this person can talk over it.
Alt, get a hobby that you can do really easily whenever that voice pops up. Even if its something simple like jump rope or macrame for like 5 minutes just to shut the voice up.
Also, dont get super upset if you have a yolo meal every now and then.
>>
>>9436428
The phrase you're looking for is called 'low-impact', that should help you in your google searches. I'd recommend seated cycling and swimming, those are probably the most low-impact cardio workouts I can think of, but also burn a lot of calories per workout. Swimming would probably be the absolute best for her knee while it heals. There are tons of water aerobics classes out there!
>>
>>9436447
Therapist, but also SMART goals for me.
I have to be aiming for something aside from personal appearance e.g. "I want to do this 5k race in under 30 minutes" or "I want to swim 500m without stopping"
I also have to have a flexible training plan and someone to get me to stick to it whether it's a coach, friend etc.
In terms of food I usually tell myself I'll only stop eating clean for nice, unhealthy food or social events e.g. going out for food with friends I haven't seen for a long time rather than icecream by myself, also removing unhealthy food and only having healthy options in the house for when I get nibbly/bored. I took 3 years to get out of the habit of eating rice and bread and automatically reaching for junk food, so it's a long haul but I now maintain weight around 110-115lb at 5' 3" with this. I'm in my late 20s now
>>
>>9436476
You're a life saver, thanks!

>>9436485
Definitely.
It might be a bit inappropriate but part of my reason for becoming a healthy weight was because i found it super difficult to maintain myself during sex with my partner for extended periods of time without cramping. Realising I couldnt go as long without getting a pain in my leg was a massive wake up call and I'm much better for it.
Plus my girlfriend is super happy about it.
>>
File: no.jpg (3KB, 124x121px) Image search: [Google]
no.jpg
3KB, 124x121px
Tfw you put on a backless dress and take it off because of your visible backrolls.

>>9436447
Are we the same person? I used to be at 120lbs but I've skyrocketed up to around 150 in a year and a half. I started birth control recently so I expected to gain a little but I'm having more trouble losing it than expected. I'm really hoping to get out more over the summer but I'm afraid I'll get caught up with work and school and just slack again...h-help me gulls ;n; I want to be a qt3.14 again
>>
>>9439638
Look up desk exercises if you work at a desk.
>>
File: 13138169180.jpg (1MB, 2000x1600px) Image search: [Google]
13138169180.jpg
1MB, 2000x1600px
>get into fitness to primarily improve mood
>appearance in cosplay secondary
>get addicted to lifting
>become interested in competing
>get a coach and required "equipment"
>pay for memberships in federations, sign up for meets
>can now squat over 2x body weight, deadlift 2.5x body weight, and bench 1.3x body weight
>no money or time for cons

not to mention i probably have to go up a weight class if i want to be a decent lifter. not thinking i'll look that great, kek. at least i had abs for a little while.

anyways, after a couple of years in the gym, deadlifts (especially variations like romanian deadlifts) have been the best thing to grow glutes. i know that's what a lot of people care about, so just thought i'd throw it out there.
>>
How did this thread get so long without being deleted? /fit/ belongs on /fit/
>>
I lost 52 lbs from 152 to 100 (5'1'') and maintaining, now I fit into my lolita dresses much better with a 23 in waist.

sucks that i lost a whole cup size though from what little boob i had left
>>
>>9429276
>>9435933

I'm on mfp too! I'm ViciousPrincess0707 feel free to add me!!
>>
>>9429276
I've been using it every day for about two months and I've been losing about a pound a week which is good for me since I'm already nearing my final weight loss goal. Add me if want: kittymeowmew.
>>
>>9436447
I had a similar story. I was about 116lbs in high school and after a 6 year relationship and getting dumped I realized I was 155lbs and feeling fat as fuck. Getting dumped really put my ass in gear and I used My Fitness Pal to force myself to eat less and I did cardio every day. At first I felt like I was starving and it was awful but after a month it got easier. Its been about 5 months since then and I'm about 125lbs and still on track to lose more! Its possible! Don't give up!
>>
>>9435112
fuck, same anon, 5'5" and around 100 lbs, scared to death of gaining any weight since I lost about 25lbs and stopped losing any. Wish we'll be fine one day
>>
Anyone else's workout regime get totally fucked around finals time?
>>
>>9428834

What I would do in that position, and this might not be for everyone, is buy costumes that aren't too expensive in preset sizes in the meantime and sell them off when they no longer fit. I make my own but I find it more frustrating when I spend so long making a costume and then finding I cant use it it its not as tailored as I'd like without pulling it apart or starting on that piece from scratch. On top of that I'll probably look even better in it when I'm at my weight goal. At the same time you get your cosplay fix.

Another thing you could do is change the backs of your costumes to be corseted (which can be concealed by long wigs if you're worried about accuracy) but they'll last longer.
>>
>>9435891

Time to get real for a second, what good does pussying out do for you? It changes nothing. If you keep going you'll eventually look good though.
These other girls are already running circles around you by actually being there.
Step up to the plate, get use out of that money you're putting down every month for the gym rather than wasting it, and stop looking at what everyone else is doing unless its specifically for technique.
>>
>>9435943

Get Cize! Remember the guy who did the Insanity workout? He did one aimed at dance and it's so much more fun to do and not as agonising - you'll still break a sweat though.

Speaking of insanity does anyone actually do it anymore or have any advice for it? I've watched people much bigger than myself (I'm chubby at best) and they last longer than I do, or I get through a few days and eventually sort of...crash? I know that if I could get through it then it'd make a huge amount of difference but it's just surviving it with crappy stamina which is the problem? Even when I was at my fittest my stamina was the one thing that was lacking.
I'm all ears because I'm sick of looking like a sad, dumpy marshmallow.
>>
>>9436447

Only buy things you know are good for you, if you dont have anything bad in the house for when that voice starts up, you cant consume it or put it out of sight unless its for those designated times where you plan to treat yourself. They even have boxes with locks and timers on it, so if its really that bad, get one of those bad boys to lock away any temptation.

Also try to get a distraction activity which takes up the use of your hands so you can't actually snack. Video games are good for this, and you can make this a double edged blade by trying to make your own workout as you play it. (TeamSASA on Youtube is great for this and if you check out a few games he's done you can make your own and tailor it to the games you play)
If you're artsy then draw the frustration away or get one of those adult colouring books and stick music on.

I frequently experience this horrible voice and I usually have to actually say 'stop' out loud to pause the train of thought and try to think about something else.

Hopefully something here helps. Best of luck with picking yourself up, things will get better anon.
>>
>>9442029
I lasted 3 weeks, but I got bored with the workouts. The only people I know irl who completed it were doing it as a group challenge so they kept each other accountable.
If you don't have that much stamina maybe building up from shorter workouts or something like couch to 5k is gonna be better for you, Insanity requires a base level of fitness/endurance or at least mental stamina to be able to push yourself.
>>
>>9435885
If you do harder difficulties sure, you can definitely work up a good sweat.
>>
>>9428789
pssssst. You can find the PDFs for the BBG with a few minutes on google, and the workouts themselves don't require anything that can't be substituted with household objects.

No bench? Use a couch or sturdy step stool. No dumbells? Lift a textbook or something, idk. No jump rope/no space to jump rope? Hop in place. Feels retarded but you're still moving, so what.

That said, darebee is just as good and you don't have to do any ~illegal downloading~ to get it. But I had a ton of fun with the guide when I was dedicating time to it. It was intense but fairly short too so it didn't feel like a horrible chore.
>>
Welp, since it hasn't been deleted yet guess mods are okay with these threads now. Seems kinda pointless since it's not really a cgl specific topic and there are tons of other fitness resources and communities...
But hey, ive been wondering this and this seems like the best place to ask.
Is there a way to tell the smallest your waist will be able to go? I accidentally bought a dress a few cm too small in the waist, and I'm already pretty small and don't know if I could get small enough to fit. I'm debating selling it but I also recently got into going to the gym again so I'm worried a few months after I sell it I will be small enough to fit...
Or maybe shapewear would help? For reference the dress is 66cm waist and my waist is about 69.5cm give or take
>>
>>9436118
How does one drown and still live?
>>
>>9442235
drowning just means you got water in your lungs if you get the water out fast enough you survive
>>
>>9442211
Have you ever been that small before?

It likely depends on your age and body type.
>>
>>9442456
I don't think I've ever measured less than 68.5, maaaayybe 67 in high school...And I'm 25 years old, with a pear-ish shape I guess (small on top with big butt), I've never really had much waist definition unfortunately, I think my ribs might be wide?
>>
>>9442153
When I didn'thave dumb bells I lifted tin cans, just for anyone who might need some suggestions.
>>
>>9435959
Making half of your meal at each meal uncooked veggies and fruits should really help. You could look up some recipes for overnight oats, and make that your big dense meal of the day, then eat healthy lighter meals. If I cook my oatmeal I don't know what it is about it but I gain weight a lot easier.

You could also try calorie counting, that helps a lot. I got a little book off amazon, and it really helps when I use it. If you want some good ways to get veggies and fruits into your diet look up "raw vegan" recipes, and eat as many as you can that aren't super nut based. They take some time to get used to but they're incredible for weight loss.
>>
>>9441915
>>9441939
Added you both
>>
>>9435933
>>9441915
>>9441939
Added all of you guys. :]
>>
>>9442011
I hadn't considered that, thank you Anon! I'm sure there's some stuff I wouldn't mind buying after making my own all these years, it'll be a good break.
Thread posts: 102
Thread images: 9

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.