[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Any german gulls here? What have you been working on? Any cons

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 66
Thread images: 5

File: german-flag.jpg (4KB, 650x488px) Image search: [Google]
german-flag.jpg
4KB, 650x488px
Any german gulls here? What have you been working on? Any cons you wanna go to?

Also is anyone at cca and want to meet up? ;_;
>>
I'm really looking foward to the AP teaparty in Hamburg/Magnology. It's going to be either really good or a disaster like the AM Teaparty we had.
>>
File: wgt.jpg (101KB, 1539x190px) Image search: [Google]
wgt.jpg
101KB, 1539x190px
> tfw already planned all my coords for wgt

feels gut anons
>>
>>9427071
Just report and move on.

>>9427070
I can't decide on which ticket to buy. Do you think the premium ticket is worth it? It sounds pretty fun, but I'd be disappointed if only 3 or 4 people show up.
>>
the janitor deletes posts he dosent like
>>
>>9427320
I do think so, because only the Permium ticket includes the AP Teaparty. The normal ticket only includes the CoF event. Which is to be honest really confusing. I wish there would have been more info on the CoF event beforehand.
>>
>>9427070
or like that desaster of a christmas market?

weren't the same guys involved in the AM mess anyway?
>>
>>9427320
>>9427070

I'm really looking forward to. Bought premium ticket, honestly AP is the reason I'm going at all. But I am a bit worried too, it feels like almost no one has bought the tea party ticket...
>>
I hope there will be a nice useful thing in the goodiebags in Hamburg. Are there any lolitas here that didn't buy any tickets but wanna meet up at Magnology in general?
>>
>>9427721
Which Christmas market do you mean?
>>
>>9427721
The christmas market wasn't that bad. It shouldn't have been advised as christmas market because it wasn't but it was like a mini con.

>>9427762
I still wonder why people don't flock to it. If I remeber correctly this is the first time AP is in germany. I and a friend bought the premium ticket.
>>
>>9427874
I think it's because most people go to the TPC in August rather. It's a terrible date to put it in the summer between so many dates. I think it's a shame because it seems that they put effort into this event and I'm actually excited about driving with that old boat.

Speaking of the event, I know it's been asked a million times before but what is the stance on secret shop shoes? I mean I usually haven't really cared in the past but I suddenly feel kind of bad to go to an AP event wearing secret shop shoes :/ What about you guys?
>>
>>9427922
personally I would go with offbrand or brand shoes rather than replicas. They won't check your shoes most likley but it would feel off to wear a replica in front of the designer.
>>
>>9427058
what's cca?
>>
>>9427151
Do many lolitas go to wgt?
>>
>>9428086
not op but I think comic con austria
>>
>>9428089
Quite a few, yeah. Usually, there's a lolita meetup at the Victorian picnic that is also attended by lolitas who are not so much into goth stuff, but you tend to run into some lolitas at shows and markets as well.
>>
>>9428093
Yea exactly
>>
>>9427058
I have worked on two new cosplays in the beginning of this year, but I'll be busy with university during the rest. So all I'll be able to do is fix what's broken (which is enough, as usual) and maybe improve some minor things which I had to skip so I'd get the costumes done in time for my local con and LBM (and I have skipped quite a bit).
So most of the time I'm most likely going to walk around in bought costumes. Maybe I'll try Lolita for the first time, if I can muster the courage.

Now, I need to get this off my chest: Was it really impossible to get a flag without text on it? Also, that yellow is not the usual color. Usually it's slightly orange.
>>
>>9428521
Didn't even notice there was text on it, just grabbed the first image that was on Google.
>>
>>9427058
I will be at
>Dokomi
>Magnology

Probably also at ChisaiiCon
>>
>>9427721

The AM mess was organized by AM themselves, anon. The organizers are completely different people and did a fairly successful event in Berlin last year.

>>9427922
I wouldn't wear AP recplicas personally, even with shoes.
>>
>>9429337
The AM Event did have a few local lolitas in the organising team if I'm not mistaken. But I don't know how much they been acutally involved and if there any overlappings with the Court of fables team which orginses the AP event now.
>>
>>9429337
This (Magnology) will be my first event in Germany and I'm very excited. I'm trying to map out the rest of the season but haven't made any plans yet.
>>
>>9429379
I though Court of fables was pretty new. Wasn't their first even that Urban Fairytale thing. I was there on the main event and it was really nice. I especially liked the games they had, like looking for details in the outfits.
>>
ITT: magnology people poorly advertising for themselves

next time don't try to be that obvious
>>
>>9429642
? how are they advertising for themselves ?
>>
I will be at
>Dokomi
>Japantag

If anyone is interested, I am always happy to meet new people.
>>
>>9429944

Japantag has become such a shitfest imo. It gets worse every year.
>>
>>9429642
Or maybe people are excited to have AP come to Germany for the first time? Tinfoil-chan much lol
>>
>>9429379
Yes they had a few local Lolitas, and they tried to not make the AM Tea Party horrible. But AM mostly ignored suggestions.

The Urban Fairy Tale was really great. So I'm confident that the AP Tea Party will be nice too
>>
>>9429959
It is, no doubts. But it's free and near by.
>>
>>9429983
I thought as much. I'm really looking foward to the AP teaparty and the Event on Saturday. Hopefully they will announce their programm for both days soon, I really wanna know.
>>
File: image.jpg (222KB, 1718x1168px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
222KB, 1718x1168px
You did say German gulls
>>
>>9429337
>>9427974

What's considered a replica though. I mean bodyline made rhs replicas and they seem to be fine to wear?
>>
>>9429944
I'll be at Japantag too. There will be a small Lolita assembly, so feel free to drop by.

>>9429989
I really hope they'll at least ban glass bottles for once this year. They do it during carnival every time, but for some reason haven't managed it for Japantag so far.
>>
>>9430131
Most people have the excuse that RHs are sooo expensive that it's ok to wear a replica of them.

However from my personal experience from visiting several AP Tea Parties in Paris, nobody gives a fuck about your shoes. And I don't thing the designers pay such close attention that they would directly recognize that your Secret Shop shoes are replicas. I would definitly not wear AP replicas or obvious replicas from other brands if you are chosen as a model, but otherwise wear what you want (and own)
>>
File: tumblr_inline_n2z11rEViC1s31pko.gif (477KB, 400x192px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_inline_n2z11rEViC1s31pko.gif
477KB, 400x192px
>>9430137

speaking of modeling for AP, they just released that they are looking for models to mgnology. So far I haven't seen any requirements but I remember something about that you need to be at least 165 or something

>>mfw 163
>>
>>9430152
This would be a pretty harsh standard coming from an asian brand.
>>
>>9430152
That's a strange requirement if that's true. I'm 153cm and have walked for AP before at a con. I'd go ahead and submit an application even if there is a "height requirement." They'll either accept you or not, but it's still worth trying 2bh.
>>
>>9430180
This sounds promising. And I like the way you bypassed the "desu"-thing
>>
>>9430152
>>9430173
>>9430180

I haven't read anything abt that? Where did you got that from?
>>
File: apmodelreq.png (40KB, 652x541px) Image search: [Google]
apmodelreq.png
40KB, 652x541px
>>9430194

>Conditions for the models

(1) Height from 158cm to 170cm

>>9430180
How were you able to model with them at that short height?
>>
>>9430295
Well, that were the requirements from last year for another country and another con. And it's probably the con which set up the requirements rather than AP themselves? I don't know, I'm around 170cm so I'm pretty safe
>>
>>9430319
No this was from the official AP Tea Party in Paris (organized by AP themselves).
If they didn't have given high requirements for the Hamburg Tea Party than just apply for them!
>>
>>9430392
Oh, I didn't know. Sorry then!

They just gave out a general form where you have to fill in your height and bust measurements. I really hope they'll take me...
>>
>>9430295
I'm from the states where we tend to be shorter, I guess. The con I walked for had no height requirement, just maximum measurements we couldn't exceed. The dress I wore hit me at a good length, so it worked out.

>>9430525
Good luck, anon!
>>
>>9431119
I think AP looks better at people below 165 desu

Around 155 is perfect for sweet
>>
>>9430392
Does anybody know if glasses are a problem? Unfortunatly I need my glasses, contacts are no option for me.
>>
>>9431414
Do you have cute glasses? I think it wont be a problem as long as the glasses fit the outfit.
>>
>>9431406
I think it depends more on facial features. Someone can be tiny but look old or haggard afack, it'll make the style super uncomfortable. But someone who's around 165-170 can have a nice face and look really cute in sweet.

Also, I think it might be better if they take a diversity of different shapes and sizes of models, to show that everyone can wear their stuff. Its better promotion for them as if they'd just take like 10 super small models with super perfect faces and stuff like that.
>>
>>9431628
I agree with you about having diversity in models but only to a certain degree. People don't have to look perfect in their face but I don't think they should take models that are ugly, or people that clearly are too fat for the dress.
>>
>>9431671
That's not what I meant, but you're right! The models shouldn't be (too) fat, but I definitely don't mind a tall girl or girls wearing glasses as long as they match the style/dress
>>
What's the general consensus on German Lolita comms especially in the west close to nrw? Worth to check out as a newbie?
>>
>>9435106
Probably depends on who you ask.

I regularly go to meets of the Cologne comm and the Niederrhein/Ruhrpott comm and have been to one of the Aachen comm's meets, too, and I like most people. Those 3/4 comms are pretty much on good terms with each other and you'll often find the same people at their meets. Cologne meets are like 80% photo shoot though, so if you're not into that so much, it might be a bit boring for you. Another thing to note is that there's a few brolitas. There also are some girls who regularly bring their normie boyfriends to the meets with them.

I have however heard from people in the comms named above that there is or used to be some kind of comm in Düsseldorf that has now become completely private and secluded and consists or used to consist of AP brand bitches. If you ask them, I suppose they might say bad stuff about the other comms? Can't be sure though because I've never met anybody from there.
>>
>>9435520
I feel like a lot of the comms have gone more private and are not really active on FB, sadly.
>>
>>9435532
The ones I'm going to are all on FB and Animexx. You may have to request access to the fb groups, but they usually accept you.
>>
German scene is way too full with people who praise fake positivity.
>>
>>9436859
Elaborate please
>>
>>9437948
Go into the Facebook groups. Look at how everybody tells everyone to do what they like. If there is any skin shown, talk about how the scene is dying.
>>
How do you find comms? I searched for possible northern group names on facebook, but without big results.
>>
>>9438757
You mean for Lolita? And where in the North? There are two in Hamburg and SchleswigHolstein (but it's basically one) one is Nordlichter and one is Hamburg Lolitas I think.
>>
>>9439198
Both unfortunatly are quite dead
>>
>>9439201
Oh, I think the Nordlichter comm are doing more or regular meetups incl the lolitas from Hamburg. The latest thing they did was iceskating, last month.
>>
>>9438158
facebook groups are quite literally the armpits of the internet, I don't think you can draw conclussions about the german cosplay scene judging by the 2-3 people posting in those.
>>
Giessen anonette hier
Thread posts: 66
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.