[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

WTF sales thread

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 65
Thread images: 10

>Stocking Anarchy: $150. Comes with dress, neck bow, hair bow, wig, and stockings. The wig is in great shape, but I feel like every time I get tangled out, more come back.
>>
Help, I have someone on lacemarket asking me about an item I bought and they want me to sell it. How the hell do you deal with people like this other then telling them you are not selling it? She won't stop trying to "prove" she doesn't need it and leave me alone.
>>
>>9424295
Wow that's so rude of them to pester you like that. Just inform the mods of your problem.
>>
>>9424295
What is it they are asking for? I just had someone ask me if I was selling silent moon last week and I'm curious if it's the same girl that bugged me about it. Sounds about the same antics she pulled when I told her I wasn't interested in selling it. She even said that she already had it in the other colorway but wanted to collect them all. I simply stopped responding and she backed off.
>>
>>9424295
Usually I just say X is not for sale.
If you stop replying they get the hint.
>>
>>9424295
> other then telling them you are not selling it?
what? why the fuck not just say you're not selling it? ARE you selling it but don't want to sell it to her? what a confusing post.
>>
>>9424356
Church gate in blue.

>>9424383
I did but she's pretty persistent. Like having to tell me her life story about how she was able to get the other colors as if I cared.

>>9424389
No it's not for sell. She saw I bought it on LM a year ago and messaged me if I was willing to sell it to her. I have no intentions on selling it since I particularly am still very fond of the dress. But I guess she feels she is entitled to ask me to sell it although it's not for sell.
>>
>>9424393
That's a pain, if she's persistent you gotta get a little more aggressive.

Unless she's just trying to make friends?

In both cases just say something like I have no intentions of selling this dress, ever, and will stop messaging you regarding that particular dress and will contact the appropriate authorities if she persists with this matter. blah blah be a bitch, but a very polite bitch so she can't complain.
>>
>>9424394
Forget that, if they're being so fucking tacky as to hound you to sell a dress you bought be a bitch to them, people like that are so fucking annoying. I've seen it on COF posts before
'Omg would you ever consider selling this???'
Then 9/10 times they can't even afford the dress and want you to sell it to them for insultingly cheap.
>>
>>9424394
Why do people do this though? Like "yes anon I'm going to sell you something out of my closet I haven't listed for sale just because you asked and " have to have it". Just wait till it shows up like every one else usually does for their dream dress. Don't approach people that bought it and ask them to sell theirs. You don't see me bugging everyone that bought Elizabeth bride of death to sell me their dress do you?
>>
>>9424393
I wonder if this same girl has contacted me. I bought a small Moitie item from a girl's post and someone else bought the dress, but because I'd left a "hey check your messages" commet on the post she bugged me to see if I bought the dress and if I'd sell it to her! Yikes.
>>
>>9424570
My friend had a girl asking about a moitie dress that she bought a while ago seeing if she would sell it. Does her LM name happen to start with a L and her feedback is positive but all she has is buyers feedback?
>>
>>9424570
I had the same message about my moitie op. I think she is trying to bother anyone who bought moitie in the last few years...
>>
>>9424295
Reminds me of one time I got a girl saying she was so depressed due to personal problems and the fact that I did not want to trade my dress for hers was a very saddening event.
>>
>>9424611
>>9424570
>>9424600
>>9424356
>>9424295

Something seems like a pattern. Me thinks it's all the same girl bugging others. What should I look out for. I own a bit of moitie and want to be aware if this happens to me so I can report her as well.
>>
>>9425427
It isn't the infamous MMM Ita hounding you all, is it?
>>
wow I had a girl message me a year ago wanting me to sell her my cathedral jsk after I just bought it.....spooky
>>
>>9426023
hi
emegrency need
want moitie
>>
>>9426023
Nah the one I'm dealing with is from newyork. Not France.
>>
>>9426758
Shit you not anon, I just had someone asking me to sell my cathedral dress last week because my name still shows up in a past sales of the dress. I'm wondering if we dealt with the same person.
>>
File: DSCN7064.jpg (97KB, 645x484px) Image search: [Google]
DSCN7064.jpg
97KB, 645x484px
Some girl is selling these cringy buttons on Lace market. Do you think if I flagged them as "not lolita fashion", I could get them taken down?
>>
>>9424287
Why even bother including the wig if it's in such a horrible condition? Just sell the rest of the cosplay without it and state that the wig isn't included
>>
>>9426919
It's in great shape tho :(
>>
>>9426916
The only one that is remotely lolita is the brand whore one. The rest are not really lolita in a sense. Report it anon.
>>
File: You_Doodle_2017-04-08T23_47_13Z.jpg (713KB, 750x1334px) Image search: [Google]
You_Doodle_2017-04-08T23_47_13Z.jpg
713KB, 750x1334px
found this on depop. she should just throw them away
>can be fixed if you wish to color over the shoes with a new coat of pink paint
>>
File: You_Doodle_2017-04-08T23_47_50Z.jpg (733KB, 750x1334px) Image search: [Google]
You_Doodle_2017-04-08T23_47_50Z.jpg
733KB, 750x1334px
>damages aren't too bad
the least she could have done was get rid of the hair
>>
>>9427334
>>9427337
Ugh, when I was just getting into the fashion, I was so desperate for burando on my high school budget that I bought disgusting shoes like this for $20. It's up because some poor girl is going to buy it. I just wish I could find her and stop her.
>>
>>9427334
$10? Eh, I think that is reasonable for those shoes. I could fix them pretty easy.

It's the people who try and sell shoes like that for full price who drive me nuts.
>>
>>9427337
oh god should could have at least cleaned them jfc.
>>
how inappropriate is it to message a seller saying that you'd like to buy something in case the actually buyer falls through? the person who bought it has several negative feedback. i don't want to be rude though
>>
>>9427334
I agree with >>9427340

They kind of look like a good diy project to fix them up, and if you fuck up its only a $10 loss.
>>
>>9427512
it's not rude, what would be rude is going in and telling the seller you'd give them more for it. you're simply saying you'd want if the buyer doesn't, fair game.
>>
>>9427512
I'm new to cgl but in every other buying/selling community I've been in, it's 100% appropriate to comment with "Next in line!" or some variation thereof. I think it's fine.
>>
>>9424295
Not completely related but I knew a pretty popular lolita (in her country community) who asked a friend of mine to sell her one of her dresses which happened to be the ultimate dream dress of the first girl.
My friend refused and the girl started to message her each month, stalking her Facebook to ask if she wanted to sell the dress now. Several months passed and she grew tired of her shittiness and finally sold her the dress. These people just got no manners.
>>
>>9427340
>>9427542
what bothers me is that they're listed as "damages not too bad" when she's already put too dark pink paint on them
>>
File: 121212.png (575KB, 441x569px) Image search: [Google]
121212.png
575KB, 441x569px
"professional alterations"

ok
>>
File: 121213.png (676KB, 472x595px) Image search: [Google]
121213.png
676KB, 472x595px
>>9430411
wanna say that again?
>>
>>9430414
I can't even tell what part of the dress this is
>>
>>9430414
>tfw someone butchers the fuck out of one of your dream prints
>>
>>9430411
Lol wtf, it looks like the dress grew a tumor.
>>
>>9430414
did they... add a fabric panel under one armpit? am i seeing that correctly?
>>
>>9430411
Is burando sold by lardplanets doomed? I mean, I'm thinking of buying them for cheap, fixing them, and selling forwards for profit.
>>
>>9430411
Oh my god!! Is this from the same girl that committed a similar atrocity to Cats Tea party?

Even if that was my ultimate dream dress and it didn't fit, i would at least use the waist ties for fabric and do it on boh sides.

How much is she selling it for? $20 would be the most appropriate price at this point since its only good for either attempting to fix or make accessories from the fabric. So sad.
>>
>>9424295
This is really late, but have you gotten this resolved? If not definitely contact the mods through fb and say you're being harassed and we'll intervene.

>pissed
>>
>>9434368
Guys please speak up about shit like this in any community you're in. Despite the fact it looks like this girl has harassed multiple people in exactly the same way, no one who can actually do something knows anything about it. Don't assume you're the only person they're annoying/harassing. Speak up before things escalate, not after when you realise you're another person with a story about such and such being a dick.
>>
>>9434286
after they are altered, no matter what it's never going to be worth retail value, even if you fix it. You'd still have to gouge the price.
>>
>>9434381
yeah this 1000x, I get sad when I come in here and see stories like this, because we can fix it, but we don't know about half the shit going on until people vent about it here and by then it's usually way late. We definitely want to help.
>>
>>9434382
Now that's a shame. Thanks though.
>>
>>9427941
Why didn't she just block the girl? If someone was messaging me constantly over my dream dress they would be cut off so fast.
>>
>>9427337
Are ap shoes this easy to damage or did she just manage to do it?
>>
>>9434442
I think shoes are one of the most difficult things to gauge "normal wear" for. Personally, the way I walk destroys shoes extremely quickly, guaranteed marks and wear and tear after the first wear. Some people can wear shoes outside multiple times and get away with passing them off as new.

They're the ultimate your mileage may vary.
>>
File: scammeralert.jpg (53KB, 941x434px) Image search: [Google]
scammeralert.jpg
53KB, 941x434px
Somewhat related but I got one of these emails for the first time today. It seems sketchy because it just comes from a gmail address and doesn't have LaceMarket's usual address, header etc. On the other hand, I actually did have trouble sending this seller money because Paypal kept giving me some vague error message when I could send money to other sellers just fine. The seller had one positive feedback but I see her other listings have all been removed. Has anyone else received this kind of scammer alert from Lacemarket before?
>>
>>9434520
I feel you completely, I destroy shoes really fast too. Can't have a walk outside without accidental damage.
I though maybe burando shoes would be more durable. But being brand would probably make them the opposite of durable now that I think about it.
>>
>>9430411
>only one side is altered
Why?! At least do both.
>>
>>9434368
im the anon that posted the original about the girl asking for me to sell my moitie. I have pretty much just stopped going on LM right now to get her to shove off. But I did warn all the girls in my comm that have moitie items about her and they are aware of it. and LM seems oblivious to her when I asked originally. Thats why I came here and asked because LM ignored my concern.
>>
>>9434303
>How much is she selling it for? $20 would be the most appropriate price at this point since its only good for either attempting to fix or make accessories from the fabric

I just showed those pictures to my mother, who is a professional seamstress. She had the same reaction as you and also said that she hopes the owner is selling it for $20.
>>
>>9434540
That looks shady as fuck, I would contact the mods via the Facebook page.
>>
>>9434540
Contact the mods like the other anon says just in case. But this is a weird email to be some kind of scam; they're not getting anything out of it unless they're trying to ruin the reputation of that seller?
>>
File: ew.png (539KB, 499x711px) Image search: [Google]
ew.png
539KB, 499x711px
>"Good condition", over 400$
>Obvious staining all over dress in proof pic
>>
>>9435346
I don't understand why people won't take care of their clothes, regardless of resale value. What's the point of spending so much money on something you'll abuse like this?
>>
>>9435323
>>9435337
I messaged the Lacemarket page and they said it was a real notification so now I'm on to figuring out how to get my money back. Time to open a dispute, I guess.
>>
File: footsies.jpg (49KB, 540x960px) Image search: [Google]
footsies.jpg
49KB, 540x960px
Why not crop the picture aaaaaaaaaaaaa
>>
>>9440899
Don't share pics from a private comm. Makes for unnecessary drama.
>>
File: why.png (953KB, 1960x758px) Image search: [Google]
why.png
953KB, 1960x758px
Anyone else see this?

>"Since the dress has been worn many times by me, the dress has deodorant stains and stains on the collar lace. However, some good washing should remove the stains."

Then uh...why don't you wash them out before trying to get $65 for it...
>>
>>9440938
Gross, gross, gross. Your brand isn't going to fall apart at the slightest touch of water, wash your fucking clothes!
Thread posts: 65
Thread images: 10

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.