[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Painting shoes and Pajamas

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

File: spidermanHOME.jpg (135KB, 830x922px) Image search: [Google]
spidermanHOME.jpg
135KB, 830x922px
So Im looking to cosplay as spider-man from homecoming,(as I bet everyone and their mother is.... but ho well) pic related. Im a 6'5" Man and boy..... I cannot find pajamas that seem to match. Hoodie and gloves are easy enough.

Im working on the wrists and goggles, having access to a 3D-printer and an engineer friend is helping there.

Shoes are tricky too. Does anyone have experience painting shoes? Ive seem black skeetchers shoes that look similar enough, but Id need to make them red. Spray paint? Latex paint? What's my best bet here? Im sure latex paint will make any "breathable" shoe hot, but oh well.

and if anyone has leads on pants/shirt or a onesie that would fit a tall man that matches the blue, that would be super helpful.
>>
>>9422107
His pants are just light blue sweatpants and it wouldn't be hard to find a simple shirt that matches that.

You gotta remember that outfit was made out of scraps from his closet. You could go through a thrift shop or a clothing store and you'd probably find all you need for only 50 bucks.
>>
>>9422150

It's actually been incredibly difficult to find matching shirt and pants. The light blue is also tricky. I'd really, ideally, like it to be the same fabric and color. I don't want it close enough when I could get a match.
>>
Use a website which lets you print on clothing
http://www.streetshirts.co.uk/design-your-own-t-shirts
Might help
>>
>>9422107
Search for tulip paint or krylon spray paint m8
>>
>>9422107
are you really so lazy that you cant do a 5 minute ebay search? I found everything to complete your outfit while waiting for my coffee to boil. Next time don't be an asshat and use the help thread

>http://www.ebay.com/itm/Plain-Zip-UP-Hoodies-Sweaters-Jackets-Black-Red-Men-Sizes-Hooded-Zipper-/232075993852?var=531278595567&hash=item3608cea2fc:g:D58AAOSwFdtX0eTV (cut off the sleeves)
>http://www.ebay.com/itm/Under-Armour-Mens-Long-Sleeve-Crew-Neck-Sweater-Sky-Blue-XL-Loose-/232293495015?hash=item3615c570e7:g:vTwAAOSw4A5Y2FFc
>http://www.ebay.com/itm/Unisex-Mens-Womens-Sweatpants-Fleece-Workout-Gym-Pants-Elastic-Waist-S-5XL-/231465765730?var=530726293891&hash=item35e46f4b62:g:sw0AAOSw1vlUyXd5

sage because I don't want to bump this shitty thread
>>
>>9425223

Are you so lazy you couldn't read the whole thread? I said I could most of the stuff it was the matching blue pants and sweater. I never said I couldn't find a hoodie.

I also was asking about painting shoes. I figured while I had peoples attention Id ask about something I was struggling to find.

Let me highlight why I asked in your so "helpful" post.

THEY WON"T MATCH! Look at the sweat pants and sweat shirt you posted. You think they will match? Different color, different texture. THEY ARE NOT THE SAME. Why would I lazily buy two different brand/color sweats? THATS LAZY. Ive been looking, I want it to look like the costume and also match. You wanna lazily cosplay feel free, I want too look as identical as possible, that means doing more than a quick ebay search and calling it a day. I still think pajamas would match more accurately than sweatpants that everyone has been suggesting. I guess you can call me lazy for having a better attention to detail and actually actively searching for said items and not shrugging at accepting the results I get.

but anyway, not the main point of this thread. As the first part is titled "painting shoes" I was more looking for a topic on that.
>>
>>9428338
>creates thread focused on personal question instead of posting in the help thread
>is called out
>waaaah! meanie! The point of this is actually about painting shoes!
Schrödinger's newfag

This looks like one of the easiest costumes in the world and you're waaaay over complicating it. You could easily figure this shit out for yourself using google.
>>
>>9428357
>google it
>don't talk to people

You realize how that defeats the purpose of a board all together, right?

Its really not that easy. Seriously, try to find me matching light blue pants and shirt for an adult. I can find stuff with patterns and textures, things for young boys, women. You talk like its easy but haven't made an attempt to look yourself. You think it's easy, cause you haven't tried. I have something thats close, but the blue is little off. I might dye it. Yea its more work. I mean, you say it "over complicates it" but I want it to look right. If you would do a half-assed job, congrats, good for you. I don't want to do a half-assed job.
>>
>>9428338
>You wanna lazily cosplay feel free, I want too look as identical as possible, that means doing more than a quick ebay search and calling it a day.
Nayrt, but make it yourself if this is what you want. Buy some light blue felt, and make both the longsleeve and the pants from it. This is beginner level sewing stuff that you could learn to do in an afternoon.
>>
>>9428467

actually been to all the craft/fabric stores near me, none have the blue Im looking for :/
>>
>>9428484
Then get the right fabric in white and dye it to the correct blue. You are making this far more complicated than it ever needed to be, and questions like this are better solved in the help thread.
>>
File: .........jpg (35KB, 529x393px) Image search: [Google]
.........jpg
35KB, 529x393px
>>9428451
Sorry you're still not understanding the point of why this doesn't deserve it's own thread.
Here's the thread where you can actually ask questions and won't get shit on. >>>9410276
No one wants to spoon feed an idiot who thinks finding some matching sweat pants/shirt and painting shoes deserves it's own thread.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.