[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

UK/Britfag Thread :: JoJo Edition

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 502
Thread images: 30

File: IMG_0057.jpg (52KB, 540x401px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0057.jpg
52KB, 540x401px
You know the rules, old thread expired.

How's May MCM looking? I can already sense the dra- I mean, a wonderful weekend.
>>
File: hmmmm.jpg (4KB, 184x184px) Image search: [Google]
hmmmm.jpg
4KB, 184x184px
IS THAT A JOJO REFERENCE?
>>
I'm just going up for the one day this year, mcm really isn't worth the bullshit and expense with the green closed off and no more late night fox. The after-con chaos was the only thing that was worth staying the weekend for, it's not like mcm has more than a days worth of stuff to do.
>>
MCM is about raping your wallet, dodging the mine field of fakes and trying not to make eye contact with Alex Baker as he begs you to buy his stuff as he's on commission. 4/10 event like seeing friends but money aspect is painful.
>>
>>9420208
Why is the fox closed at night?
>>
>>9420229
It closes at 11pm now because they've lost their late-night license, the people living in the flats above complained. Used to go on til 2am.
>>
I'm pissed that they've started doing the same shit HJ does with this handling fee for paying for your ticket online and printing it yourself.
It's the one thing it had over HJ and it ruined that.
>>
File: P5MC.png (200KB, 386x906px) Image search: [Google]
P5MC.png
200KB, 386x906px
Anyone going to Deecon this year? I'll be cosplaying P5MC
inb4 >Scottish conventions
>>
File: IMG_0107.jpg (86KB, 657x657px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0107.jpg
86KB, 657x657px
>>9420360

Scotland isn't real you liar
>>
>>9420370
Damn, where am I then?
>>
>>9420360
I'll be at DeeCon, a friend is vendoring at it and I'm staying with them so I'll probably be there early doors. I'm a sort of fan of the Persona series, so I might come up to you for a picture during the day, who knows.
>>
>>9420228
Half of the people will want to avoid him like the plague, and the other half will want to buy him a drink.
>>
So any towers updates
>>
>>9420810
The case is still ongoing as far as I'm aware. Him and his team are just making things worse for themselves with the recent shenanigans from the previous thread
>>
Any one want a free ticket to that train carsh this weekend.
>>
>>9420868

cant be that bad, theres gonna be a jap food section at least
>>
>>9420868
James, you probably shouldn't be posting your full name on 4chan.
>>
>>9420868
>>9420878
Plus they ask for photo ID (with a dob on it) before you enter (while the confused and bored-looking guards empty your bag). So if you have a fake ID then I guess you're sorted. If not, then it'll be no loss.
>>
>>9420813
You alright Baker?
>>
>>9420813
Because posting anonymously on a 4chan board will get them all investigated as well? Damn that freedom of speech and anonymity what a horrible thing having opinions and free thought! We should work harder to make sure that sort of thing is banned.
>>
>>9421616
Calling someone up to harass them after publicly revealing their personal information, and not even being intelligent enough to withhold your number? Yeah, they're screwed. That's both DPA violation and harassment.
>>
>>9421626
The problem is currently there is no proof how that information came about. His number could have been posted by a "friend" (term used loosly if they had done something like that), his address was never released but the post code posted can be obtained off the Electral role, go look for yourself it's really not difficult. However you're right there is no other logical way of obtaining that information

8/10 columbo would be proud you, hell you could be the next Jessica Fletcher.
>>
>>9421638
He still has evidence of being harassed by Anime League staff, retard. As I said, they didn't withhold their numbers. That fact is what gives weight to the accusation that they exploited his personal information.
>>
>>9421646
The people ringing him I agree with, but there is no evidence of who posted that number. It's all speculation.

I'd say it's some just desserts for the way he treats others he's not guilt free of harassment of people he doesn't like. I'm not saying 2 wrongs make a right, but it's been a while coming. In fact I find it fairly amusing that he's quick to "troll" others something happens to him and he's crying the world has ended. Omg the injustice! Woe be him, such a hardship fighting Baker for most egotistical weeb
>>
File: laughablebullshit.png (115KB, 1334x431px) Image search: [Google]
laughablebullshit.png
115KB, 1334x431px
You hear that world, nothing you can do will stop him doing what he loves. And what he loves doing is underage girls.
>>
>>9421705
I think I probably laughed way to much at your post
>>
So who here is incredibly hype for going to Manchester Animeleague? don't forget that share contest

honestly if i get through the whole event without going into a blind rage i'll be doing aaaay-okay
>>
>>9421638
I believe I've already explained that it doesn't matter if the information is public, but who gave what permissions and used for it's intended purpose. Misuse of information act is a thing.

Regardless, they threatened to reveal information unless he shut up. That's called blackmail, and the law takes a very dim view of that.
>>
File: IMG_0156.jpg (140KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0156.jpg
140KB, 600x600px
>>9419623
>>
Anybody Heard about the guy running mse events and his abusive ways about adding random people on facebook and spamming the fuck out of them with links to his shitty cons?
>>
>>9423072
The one who is proudly attending the Manchester AL con? Who commented on Towers page?
>>
>>9423078
Yeah that guy, Something not right with him, He runs a Front for his Show called Omega collectables but rather than sell things all he does is Give out shit loads of Flyers
>>
>>9423072
MSE?
>>
>>9423082
Okay so I did some research and apparently this guy is a piece of shit amongst convention organisers, tried to sabotage NWCC events, said guests and whole events in cities where he was trying to compete were cancelled, lists his cons as the 'official <town> comic con even when there's been a long-running event in the same city for years and his is the new one

definitely would call that something not right with him - apparently the shows he does put on himself are shit and all
>>
>>9423185
Thanks Obayed, in with the scoop as always.
>>
File: tumblr_ofc4j3zngE1undfiqo1_500.gif (767KB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_ofc4j3zngE1undfiqo1_500.gif
767KB, 500x281px
>>9423257

>tfw someone mistakes you for obayed and you get a justice boner
>>
MSE are the biggest frauds on the planet. their comic shop is omega collectables but their cons are called mse events.
>>
>>9423542
Look em up on companies house?
>>
i dont understand how much hate Anime League got when mse are far more annoying and fraudulent
>>
>>9424364
The difference is:
a) one is run by a suspected sex offender
b) one is bringing in a ton of cash that is dubiously spent while advertised as NFP
>>
yeah mse isnt entirely innocent of the first i will say that based on some comments that were made on cosplayers pages
>>
>going to manchester anime league for the jap bakery
>cosplaying as ryu, no pockets, I have an armband for my cash and keys, but that's it.

So, should I trust these guys with my passport in the cloak room? or should I bring a drawstring bag with me anyway since I'll be buying merch?
>>
>>9424518
well go on, don't leave us waiting for the details
>>
he posted on many cosplayers fb pages about how he feels tingly looking at them and would love to spend the night with them

I couldnt tell you who he commented but its been talked about on the scene for a while
>>
So anyone going to manchester anime con this weekend?
>>
>>9425997
I am. Anyone else?
>>
>>9426214

me too, itll be my first animeleague one, so im itching to find out if all the hate /cgl/ has for it is just a meme.

how big is the event anway? MCM manch is like 100k right? this is more like 1-2k?

>tfw taking the bus and will be in costume walking from picadilly to the sports centre
>tfw all the working class cunts are gonna stare
>>
>>9426271
>classism from a paedo enabler
what a shocker
>>
>>9426271
Convention itself is ok if you're going to hang with friends, but that's about it. Otherwise everything being sold is pricey to make up for how much the tables cost, and the staff are so-so at best from who is left.
>>
>>9426722

should I bother coming in early? or is it better to wait till like 1-2pm?
>>
>tfw Machester AnimeLeague is at my gym
>tfw sweating as I'm walking in from all the cringe

Powerlevel stays hidden for another day!

Also, was funny heaing the big black guy next to me talking to his mate trying to remember what the word for 'cosplay was'.
>>
>>9426271
MCM London is 100k, MCM Manchester is more like 5-10k
>>
>>9426811

lol MCM Manchester is like 30k, London is closer to 140k
>>
>>9426813
London is way lower than they say.
In london they count every body that goes through the doors, not ticket sales.
So if a weekend ticket person goes through the doors 3 times, they count as 3 people.
So it's closer to 80k.
>>
>>9426814

That they do but trust me on this ;)
>>
WHY IS THERE NO MELONBREAD IN ANIMECON MANCHESTER.

THAT IS 90% OF THE REASON I CAME HERE IF I HAD KNOWN THERE WAS NO MELONBREAD ID HAVE SKIPPED THIS.

AND NO I WONT WALK 15 MINS IN THE CITY CENTRE WEARING A COSTUME TO GO TO CHINATOWNS BAKERY
>>
>>9426871
Just do it, no-one will give a fuck
>>
>>9426891

Just did. Got a lot less abuse than expected
>>
>>9426914
Why would you get abuse?
>>
>>9426927

Chavs/working class cunts.

This aint london
>>
Damn nigga that crossplaying boy who started off the talent contest had a heavenly voice
>>
So how is Manchester anime and gaming con going anyone call towers a peado?
>>
>>9427060

was alright but the merchandise/food was really shit compared to MCM.

The age demographic of the female cosplayers was holy fucking shit dangerously low as well.

MCM had mostly college-20s people cosplaying, but this shit was full of fucking 13-15 year old girls wearing dresses and other cosplay shit (people just took pictures with the mostly college-20s aged male cosplayers as a result).

talent show had an androgynous boy with a beautiful voice, a trio of 14-15 year olds doing some weabshit dance in school uniforms, a teen crossdresser dancing, another 16 year old doing some yugioh meme dance, and a girl doing some j-pop k-pop alternating dance(was really good tho).

not a single fucking person over the age of 17, other than maybe that guy in a mask singing a disney song.

Felt so weird I didn't even want to continue going to the night time party.
>>
>>9427072
no one over the age of 17 yep how towers likes it. So was it busy all the photos I seen it dose not look busy.
>>
>>9427096

Very packed from 12pm-3pm.

After the cosplay contest from 3->3:30 it started losing a lot of steam.

By the end of the talent contest it was already dying down, I didn't even bother to stay for the quiz show/night rave.

It's not like anyone's over the legal age for that shit outside of the actual AL staff huehue.
>>
>>9427109
So any good weebs storys?
>>
File: tog.png (2MB, 960x960px) Image search: [Google]
tog.png
2MB, 960x960px
>>9419623
I'm waiting for drama from Harry Street as he creeps on more underage girls again lul
>>
>>9427371

Can't think of any really.

There was this fat balding guy in his 40s who wore a sailor moonlike outfit, was a bit of an eyesore.

I thought those "ironic" cosplayers only existed in murrica.
>>
>>9427383

whys it always white guys that are pedos in cosplays while it's asians that are pedos outside of cosplays?
>>
>>9427624
Because cosplay is appropriation of asian culture, duh
>>
So anyone go to maagc today
>>
>>9427826

day 2 is a lot more boring, doubt even half as much people came in, prolly no one here.
>>
>>9427863
all the photos I seen it look way less busy than it has been in the past.
>>
Day 2 was quieter than yesterday but busier than last year. Managed to pick up a good bundle deal from a game reseller
>>
>>9427948

why not just pirate and emulate that shit? theyre fuckin ps2 games and snes games.
>>
>>9428153
Emulation is for faggots m8, I'm a collector I like owning the physical games
>>
>>9426871
Stfu going on about melon bread all the time you fat cunt
>>
File: Screenshot_20170409-201121.jpg (251KB, 1428x551px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20170409-201121.jpg
251KB, 1428x551px
This has got to be bullshit
>>
how do i into girls at mcm
>>
>>9428222
Wonders if people got tickets before the alex left and just did not show.
>>
>>9428258
Wondering that too. Ticket sales =/= actual numbers, and since they refuse to do refunds, there isn't any way of making that number more accurate. He probably is just talking about ticket sales desu
>>
File: 1491675688785.png (194KB, 720x1280px) Image search: [Google]
1491675688785.png
194KB, 720x1280px
Courtesy of the cow that is Sindy Pop, a screenshot of a conversation she had with Towers, showing basically how petty AL are being. Blurred the girls name out for reasons (also removed her name because Sindy was using CTRL+F to stalk her name in another thread), but the excuse given to her for being banned was along the lines of "public slander of staff members, specifically Michael Towers". Despite the fact the girl never actually said anything publicly about the issue.

Pettiness at it's finest. He's so unprofessional regarding "drama" issues it's painful.
>>
>>9428298
Hi Karli.
>>
>>9428282
yes the tickets was out a good few months before alex left and the fact there was no refunds I think its very likely a lot of poeple was no shows.
>>
>>9428366
Lol not Karli but OK
Saw the emails sent to her by AL staff at DeeCon though.
>>
>>9428376
Thanks for confirming who it was :)
>>
>>9428502
The fact you "guessed" who it was with the name out implies you're either Sindy, Towers, or another one of his asslicking followers/AL staff..
>>
>>9428537
The fact you say this with the exact same style of writing says..

Hi Karli!
>>
>>9428222

Did you even go to the place on saturday?

it was fully packed on the first few hours, there was at least 1500 entries on that day alone.
>>
>>9428537
It was posted on lolcow, Einstein. Could be literally anybody.
>>
So whose this Karl?
>>
so.... anyone went to manchester animeleague and can tell me wtf the 'cosplay connect tables' were about

blank tables with a completely uninterested xzavier kendall sitting around playing steam games?
>>
>>9426814
amen brother! more people need to realise this.

Nobody outside the staff knows the true figures, it's not like Kita where they display the cap
>>
>>9428732
Hello Towers!

I saw all the unicorns shitting ice cream too, nice touch mate, would AL con again A*****(poop emoji)
>>
>>9429003

the heck is that?

there was no place for cosplayers to hang out in that event unless you wanted to go outside where the sun would rape the shit out of your eyes if you wore circle lenses (or burn the fuck outa you if you had a somewhat heavy/full costume cause it was really sunny at the time).

There was supposedly a place for cosplayers to hang out in block B next to the stage but it was literally just a tiny 2 meter spot on the wall or something and no one went there.
>>
This shit is getting funny, you all keep mocking AL events but it's clear that a lot of you keep going to them. If you don't like them it's simple stop going?
>>
>>9429051

but its like 10 quid to enter, and its not like I got better things to do on a saturday.
>>
>>9429084
Still u just gave £10 to a peado ... Its almost like you are OK with his action?
>>
>>9427383
Ngl I actually like Harry and I have a shoot with him later this year. He's always really charming. I don't understand his poor rep, but I'm assuming he shoots with young-looking (trust me, I'm one of them at 19) girls?
>>
>>9429092

Almost everything you spend on goes to criminal jews playing with your taxes, fucks the economy, does slave labor, exploits uk workers and probably also does pedo shit too.

So who cares?
>>
>>9429107
It's that attitude that enables shit like AL and Towers.

Look I can't help it that my life is interesting, why don't you try leaving your mommies basement and doing something instead of rubbing your £10 note against your crotch ready for Jail Bait city 72 (The next AL event)?

I mean instead of going to those events, why don't you get £10 worth of class A and get off your face? That way you don't have to think about how unfulfilling your life is. You'll be supporting scumbags, it falls into your wheelhouse.
>>
Talking of slave labour why did Alex put up with it for 10 years?
>>
For £10 you could get a train to Alex's house and ask how supporting AL for 10 years and keeping quiet on "everything" was a good idea
>>
>>9429119
>>9429117

So I agree, this Alex guy is pure dodge keeping quiet, but don't make this about him yet, get the ring leader of this pedo circle, then gather up the stragglers and cohorts
>>
>>9426801
Sudgens?
>>
>>9429106
By any chance are you a Love Live cosplayer? If so, run.
>>
>>9428222
>>9428282
I had a fair few people on my newsfeed that turned around and said they weren't going and were trying to get a refund.

Since there is a no refund policy, some of my friends were going simply cause they had already paid for it and it seemed pointless not to. They'd already given the money over, why waste it now.
>>
>>9429413
No refund policies aren't legally binding in some situations and you can file chargebacks via PayPal or your bank
>>
>>9429420
I haven't read the T&Cs, but my guess is that they offer refunds X months before the event (minus a handling fee). But too close to it and you certainly shouldn't be able to get a refund from any event.

As much as I dislike AL events, I agree that close to them they shouldn't offer refunds.

Also Towers being a pedo is old news! Just nobody believed it or revealed it until friendships became sour. Now his little pedo ring is turning on him.
>>
>>9429951
The T&Cs state no refund, regardless of how close it is to the convention. You could book the ticket the day they went on sale and want a refund the next day and can't get one because "no refunds".
>>
>>9429986
I checked the Alcon stuff and it's slightly different, they do say you can be refunded minus a £20 "admin fee" on tickets, and another £20 (also called an "admin fee") if you had accommodation too, before some time in June.
However they follow that by saying its at staff discretion , and that after the date in June has passed, "bookings are already made", and no refunds are available afterwards.

So basically you could request a refund for Alcon before June but the staff could turn around and say "nah senpai, no refund for you" and you can't do squat? And even if you get a refund, you're still down either £20 or £40 (admin fees are that steep?)
>>
>>9430035
Samefag but, checked LAGC and it's a £10 admin fee on tickets, and again separately on accommodation. Which means anyone with only a Friday ticket doesn't get a refund since the admin fee is the same price as the ticket is. Or only £3 refund if only Sunday, or £5 refund if only Saturday.
Genuinely don't see how an admin fee can be that high.
>>
>>9430038
FFS, I don't like AL but cmon! £10! Seriously, who cares? If you're complaining about not getting your £10 back, then you need to take stock of your life.

£50, £120, yeah! Get your refund. But £10, lap it up bucky! If it's 100% refund, then you'll get wastes of space buying tickets and getting their cash back later. If the admin fee was £3 from the £10, why even bother? Seriously
>>
Calm down Mike.
But where takes the £10 admin fee? Who gets paid from that? Every con or ticket seller has a £1 or some shit small admin fee, not £10.
They could call it a deposit and that works, but admin fee is bullshit.
>>
Maybe it's to deter them from asking?
>>
>>9430064
I'm not Mike, I want nothing to do with that AL shitstorm.

Seriously £10 is not a big deal, it really isn't.

Those admin fees are for all the messing around people have to do. So first of all, I know that card payments through Stripe charge £1.75 as a base rate, then 10p for every £1 when the amount exceeds £1.75 (£18+), same in the reverse, so refunding someone AT A MINIMUM through stripe costs £3.50, then you have to bear in mind that the event has to purchase stuff before it runs and pay for the venue and crap. So you say "Well surely they aren't using that money", they probably are.

Stripe is the cheapest option too, paypal takes a bigger cut.

For the record I know the cut stripe takes because i'm a web developer. As for what they spend their money on, I don't know for sure, but I'm not an idiot, I can work out from renting things that you have to pay up front.

Also Mike has to fund his "endeavours", completely legit obviously, nothing illegal...
>>
>>9430138
yeah but when the company is making 60k profit (that doesn't include any salary that mike is paying himself) a year you question why they can't reduce the admin fee a little
>>
>>9430146
The better question is how they are making £60k/year, why if they are NFP and how does this not get highlighted by the inland revenue?

If they are making that much their ticket prices need lowering. NFP means they should be pricing up to match their outgoings and a little spare incase something goes wrong.
>>
>>9430146
Because then they'd make less money, goy!
>>
>>9430146
Hello Alex, how is the new job going? Think you'll stick this one out or quit crying they bullied you? If you see this one through will that be the first thing you've ever seen through? You're useless at holding jobs down, you quit all academic ventures. I hope this is the one!
>>
>>9430442
oh my lord first obayed and then alex i am not either of them!
>>
>>9430175
but also are they really a registered nfp?
>>9430442
and actually hey i forgot to say it but that's super mean, why would you say shit like that when you think it's Alex questioning the fact that animeleague ltd. doesn't pay any staff but still makes 60k a year, personal attacks much
>>
>>9428727
Still not Karli, but nice to see your hateboner for her.
>>
Hoes sunnycon compared to alcon and kitacon?

How do they do parties if they only own a football stadium and not a hotel or bar?

Does that mean you gotta find a hostel yourself to stay in?

Was thinking of going since its like 5 hrs from manchester.
>>
>>9427383
Lauren your vendetta is showing
>>
>>9424526
I'm sure leaving your passport with strangers is a GREAT idea!
>>
>>9431200
For realsies, nobody knows this guy and yet now he's popping up all over the board. Get a hobby you desperate bitch.
>>
>>9431257
Isn't her. I showed her screenshots to get more information on him but she doesn't seem interested after her love live group stopped talking to him we few weeks back.
>>
>>9431272
Didn't say it was her there, but point still stands spergy chan
>>
>>9431272
Don't know who she is and couldn't care less but there is a hardcore cringey sperg trying to push this shit. Maybe he rejected some angry fatty for a shoot.
>>
>>9430781
ALCon: Well SunnyCon isn't a shitstorm, so it's way better.

KitaCon: GTFO, not a patch on Kita.
>>
Does anyone know if Alex has been put on suicide watch yet? Could we pin it on Mike once he does?

I remember when Alex got accused of rape by an ex. Oh how the tables have turned.
>>
>>9431479
Oh god! This is why I stay away from AL and their shite events. Too much drama and dickery. Can they all get investigated and locked up now please?
>>
>>9428298
>Michael Towers has exes
this gives me hope that maybe one day someone will love me
>>
Why do I have so much hatred for Obayed Khan? Is it justified?
>>
>>9431551

No one cares.
>>
>>9431572
Hi, Obayed.
>>
>>9431583

Nope. Try again
>>
>>9431590
Hi, one of 'Obayed's Waifus'.
>>
>>9431596

Nope. Try again.
>>
>>9431551
Are you male? It seems to be a male thing. All the girls I know think he's safe af
>>
>>9431624
Guys are salty and the ugly, creepy girls are jealous, it's cute
>>
>>9431549
Well, the girl in the screen shot he said is his ex, isn't, and she's weirded out he's saying she is, so maybe he's just lying about the majority of them?
I doubt you have a face or personality as unlucky as his, however, so don't worry.
>>
>>9431551
Going through Obayed's fb is hilarious - he looks ultra-creepy next to pretty much every girl he's photographed with.

Wouldn't take much for one of his "Waifu's" to turn on him. Placing bets on May Expo for that one to happen
>>
>>9431770
I don't think you understand how longstanding Obayed's reign is. He's pretty invincible.
>>
>>9431770

You sound salty. I cannot fathom why anyone cares outside his social circle.
>>
>>9431770
Hi Mike.
>>
File: Crahb.jpg (18KB, 236x273px) Image search: [Google]
Crahb.jpg
18KB, 236x273px
Can somone fill me in on Tokonatsu, I've been wanting to go for a couple years whenever hearing about it in passing but never had the chance due to either hearing about it far too close to the event, too late to organise money and time off work, or too late to physically go because it was last weekend.

Unrelated but I wanted to post a picture.
>>
>>9431912
https://www.tokonatsu.org.uk/

Reg is open, it's August 4th-6th. I've been going since 2012 and it's a solid 8/10 for me, it's absolutely not the con to go to if you expect a tight schedule or an events-based weekend, but if you just wanna chill with your mates, play games, take photos in nice outdoor locations and get smashed around a massive bonfire, it's absolutely lit. You know the stairs at Ame? It's basically a whole weekend of that if you put on your big boy briefs and talk to people.
>>
>>9431918
How is the drinking there? I seen its child friendly, and i enjoy a drink with a party but don't like drinking around kids because they don't need to see a drunk adult in a weird costume, would be nightmare material.
>>
>>9431918
Chill out and drink is fun, not too into running around playing these sports games myself. The friend I'm going with is a social butterfly who runs about like a puppy and I'm more chill out and drink and banter nerd shit, so maybe he will get me into the mood to be more adventerous.

Are there any sort of events that go on other than the summer-sports things or is it pretty much just that and BBQ banter. Not that doesn't sound like a pretty good weekend.

What is the age scene like? Not being an 18+ Con seems to be a slight red flag especially if the vibe is hang around and get smashed.

Thanks for the Feedback.
>>
>>9431962
The kids disappear after dinner as far as I've seen, there's never been any issue at all with kids being there for me. There's only like 7 of them tops on site ever, and that's including teenagers.

>>9431967
Events:
>trad games shit
>portable games shit
>non-sports games such as anime pictionary, quizzes etc
>ready steady cosplay
>masquerade
>anime screenings
>karaoke/lip sync battle

I don't usually bother with the physical events because I didn't bring six inch wedges for that shit, but the otaku royale one where you get given literally any random shit as a weapon is pure banter. Tampon, toilet roll, q-tip, condom, actual moving water cannon, you can get given absolutely anything and you have to get someone else wet with it. I don't think you can really say you've done toko properly until you've at least tried otaku royale.

Age wise, I would say most are in their twenties, with a fairly even spread across early, mid and late. There are a lot more oldfags than most UK cons I've been to, it age range skews noticeably higher than something like kita. It's like Minami in that a lot of old farts who are fucked off with modern day con shenanigans attend. You will get the odd fresh-out-of-freshers-week wanker around the fire, but it's not like you're obliged to humour them.
>>
>>9431980
Sounds pretty swish, traditional games and nerdy board games are my Jam ever since Ayacon2011 where the dude in cosplay had set up the Resident Evil Deck-building game in the upstairs lounge. I'll have to bring a couple that I'm not too worried if I lose half the pieces to.

Biggest concern at the moment is my friend keeping up since he is a degenerate "Morning person." who can't hold his alcohol very well. Wish I could have got more mates interested but my usual con-bud/drinking-bud/heterosexual-life-partner doesn't think it worthwhile since it's two weeks before Kita and he would rather save the money, holidays off and general effort for Kitacon rather than try to half-ass two cons.
>>
>>9431980
What is the Matsuri like? It seems awesome in theory but like it will be totally cringe and trash in practice.
>>
>>9432000
It's the best con i've been to personally for trad, but i'm a pleb so take my opinion with a pinch of salt.

>>9432013
It's cute and fun, I've never found it cringe. The people working on it are usually very easygoing and up for a laugh. Nice way to while away a sunny Sunday afternoon. I do wish they'd use a nicer frame/tree to hang wishes on tho, that pyramid thing from last year was a bit lame.
>>
>>9432022
That sounds like a lot of fun, especially with the amount of weebs I imagine dressed in cosplay and cheap yukatas.
>>
>>9429106
hmm harry or kissing his ass for free photos?
idk what planet you're on bro but charming and harry are opposite sides of dictionary with Street.
if its evidence you want i can supply lmao
>>
>>9431200
nice you're close maybe? but not quite there 'fraid
>>
>>9431624
I am. Maybe it is just a jealousy thing. But the way he constantly seeks attention just bugs me. Or maybe it's just that when he does, he gets loads of it. Stop making me critically evaluate my bullshit :(
>>
>>9432076
He doesn't really seek attention when people like you give it to him so easily.
Back to the MCM group with you.
>>
>>9431272
She's probably laying low so she can sperg out on here since people are sick of her monthly statuses about him.
>>
>>9432076
Yeah, I have a guy friend like that. Bless your little salty heart. It doesn't make sense to be jealous of him, at the end of the day he's a little indian guy with a weird face so it's not like he has much in the way of sexual capital. If anything, I see him as a beacon of hope that an ugly guy can be popular with girls too if he's a good person and knows how to be funny without being a dickhead. Don't get mad anon, just learn from his success.
>>
>>9432034
I actually really want a cheap yukata for toko, but I have no clue where to get one.
>>
>>9430781
Sunnycon is good fun, the parties are elsewhere.
It's in Newcastle, there's plenty of places to go for that
>>
>>9430781
Why is Sunnycon 15 quid?
Mcm is hugely larger and costs that much, whereas Deecon was under a fiver
>>
>>9432038
I'm not giving my real name out, but I'm shooting with him on sometime this month. If you happen to have me on my Facebook and the shoe fits, DM me. This board has enough towers drama. I'm just curious; not gonna start shit lmao.

Pro hint: A P
>>
>>9432543
Actually, being one of "his waifus" I can assure you I am not salty but moreso worried right about now
>>
>>9433263
Bitch, who was talking to you?
>>
>>9432547
Fuck it, I'd be willing to drop a decent chunk for a good quality Yukata if the guy I was going with fancied wearing one too.

Anyone know a good spot to look? I have no idea how much they would cost but I guess I'd be willing to go to £50-100 for one myself.
>>
>>9433550
They're available within that price range on mercari.jp, but whenever I'm on mercari I'm there for gyaru brands, so the yukata is never enough of a priority to get bought.
>>
>>9433263
Who are you even talking to? Are all of Obayeds wifus this retarded ?
>>
>>9433550
I'm also interested, anyone know any good UK spots to buy from?
>>
Obayed is pretty much a one trick pony, his "book" is a fucking joke. If I was to compare his book attempt to anything it would Amy Schumer. Yes Obayeds book is Amy Schumer!
>>
>>9434493
Creepy as all fuck too.
>>
>>9434493
If you're expecting a shitposter to be a good writer, then you're not appreciating Obayed properly. He's basically the Dildoes of the MCM page.
>>
>>9434493
Oh the salt.
I mean, do you have a book?
I think its hilarious how jealous people are of him, Its painfully obvious you want to be him for one reason or another, because no point that has been made is genuine, and its a catty reason.
Y'all jealous
>>
>>9435070
Nah anon, I'd say it's moreso amusement at who the current flavour of the month is. Sooner or later the girls will realise they're being manipulated and will turn on him - the signs are there already
>>
>>9435095
Manipulated how? He doesn't even have an agenda lol, he's just living his life shitposting everywhere. It's incredible how jealous men can get of an unattractive disabled guy just because he gets more female attention than them.
>>
>>9435095
Okay lad calm down there is or conspiracies or whatever the tinfoil hat is for. He literally just makes friends, its not his fault hes well liked.

Maybe you should take a note of how he is and it might better you, as it seems you're the "m'lady *tips fedora*" type, or the "I'm a nice guy" which is cringe.
>>
So what we are saying is when Obayed steals other people's jokes for a book it's absolutely fine. When Amy Schumer steals other people's jokes that's scummy?

Sounds a bit sexist to me....
>>
>>9435391
What? Have you even read the book? If you have, its painfully obvious the jokes ain't stolen, put the pitch fork down and settle down
>>
>>9435289
...because people on this thread who actually HAVE friends are frowned upon.
>>
>>9435289
It's hardly conspiracy when it's actual fact though.
>>
>>9435289
Hai Obayed
>>
>>9435727
Not obayed, but nice to see any anon who speaks nice of him is OBVIOUSLY him. Get a grip
>>
>>9435692
nobody really cares who is friends with who.
You're not important, but okay.
>>
>>9435708
How can it be fact when the jokes in the book are very much tailored to him, his experiences , and his sense of humor?

But its Obayed to it must be true. Jealousy is never nice.
>>
>>9436389
There's that time he asked the MCM Group if they'd like him to do another book where he just copies memes and puts them into a books. Tiring hard work
>>
>>9436385
I think its clear who you are from the overly defensive overreactions
>>
>>9435193
Whats his disability?
>>
>>9437874
No clue.
>>
>>9437115
Let me guess, I'm Obayed,right?
Sorry wrong again, but nice to see that I must be him because I said something that defended him.
>>
He's not disabled people just assume it from the way he looks
>>
How narrow minded just because he doesn't have a physical disability then he can't be disabled? You only have to have a conversation with him in person to know he's got split personality. I say this with no medical expertise but when you talk to him in person and confront him about what he said to you online he goes quiet nervously laughs and walks away. Is that not split personality? He almost as bad as that disabled mong Alex.
>>
>>9437970
I think its even laughable you're using the term "split personality" when there is no such thing. There's personality disorders, but dont be retarded and use that cause thats just as bad as saying youre allergic to something you dont like, downy.
>>
>>9437970
I mean either way you're a cunt for dogging on a disabled person so you're irrelevant.
>>
>>9437957
But he doesn't "look" disabled?
Off to spec savers you go
>>
ITT: Obayed pretends to be an SJW to talk to himself to make it look like he's being attacked and then defend himself.
>>
>>9437994
Again its sincerely not Obayed , and I'm starting to worry about your tunnel vision for the guy. Do you want to be him that much? Stay salty anon
>>
>>9438090
Sounds like something Obayed would say
>>
File: 4-chan-daffy-duck-stonefaced.jpg (205KB, 1477x1078px) Image search: [Google]
4-chan-daffy-duck-stonefaced.jpg
205KB, 1477x1078px
>won't have anyone with me if I go to sunnycon on june

Should I bother? it's cheap to go to and theres hostels nearby but it kinda sucks not having friends with you.

Then again being in a hostel and just hanging out with all the attention whoring cosplayers in the pictures section is bound to attract some company.

Also why the FUCK does it end at 6pm? like what? what? wheres the social experience and night fun?
>>
File: concerns.jpg (73KB, 1328x875px) Image search: [Google]
concerns.jpg
73KB, 1328x875px
>>9438253
With a personality like that you're not likely to make new friends there either, so I'd give it a miss if I were you.
>>
Just spotted this in the local news.

http://www.birminghammail.co.uk/news/midlands-news/gun-toting-cosplay-gamer-heading-12904017
>>
so i haven't been to a con since mcm october 2012 (which was honestly underwhelming) but i've been wanting to get into the con scene again purely bc where the fuck else am i gonna wear cosplay
so any recommendations for cons to go to or how to make the most of them? especially when tfw billy no mates
>>
>>9438301

not my fault people dont wana travel more than 2 hours for a con.
>>
>>9438316
also samefag but if anyone has any uk con drama i'd love to hear it
>>
>>9437987
Lol. "Disabled"
>>
>>9438316
Toko's nice for going alone and meeting new people, but people will avoid you if you're openly thirsting after drama and gossip. Not that kind of crowd.
>>
>>9438157
Well good thing it isnt Obayed then, isnt it? Dont worry, deep breaths, I know this is mind blowing that someone talking about obayed nicely, but it does happen, don't worry salt can be cured , and the sand can be extracted from your man vagina
>>
So Obayed posts his own address then go batshit over it... Then slags himself off on being disabled.

Yep definitely splits personalities here
>>
>>9437957
Yeah he does look like a retard
>>
>>9438485
Actually kekking so hard over the tinfoil hats here, if you want to think it is him then go ahead, just means more laughing material for him and the rest of them, you really showed them that seagulls are still very much alive and well , god speed
>>
So I understand Obayed accused Mike Frost of giving him a negative review. Such a delicate flower!

Also isn't that against amazon terms and conditions? Someone should email amazon with that shit
>>
File: obayedshit.jpg (312KB, 1152x1464px) Image search: [Google]
obayedshit.jpg
312KB, 1152x1464px
>>9438495
Pretty sure hes taken the post down now but lots saw his little tantrum :) A screenshot for you if you didn't save it - email away!
>>
>>9438524
Is he the slightly creepy bald indian guy packing a huge camera i usually see lurking around events?
>>
>>9438524
newfag but who is this guy? i've never heard of him before this thread and the one anon who just won't stop bringing him back up while saying they have nothing to do with him
>>
>>9438533
Lol well Obayed does like talking about himself
>>
>>9438533
Hes a relative nobody, the anon just has a huge hate boner and cant let it go.
>>
>>9438524
That was more funny than anything else? The Obayed salt is vast, no wonder he has such a big laugh about it all, you prove him right.
>>
>>9438531
Wrong person I think, he usually has a camera of sorts , but is usually surrounded by his friends and "harem" , doesn't normally lurk either. Would be easier if he did.
>>
>>9438545
As do you it seems, more than he talks about himself.
Are you a bitter waifu who got rejected?
>>
>>9438569
Lol in his dreams
>>
>>9438531
that would be Shuhel aka Big Guy Slim Photography
>>
>>9438316
Kitacon and Tokonatsu
>>
>>9438597
I'm pretty sure he isn't crying over you, salty 4chan anon, sempai will never notice you.
And to be fair, he has more than enough, so you're not special.
>>
>>9433227
seriously get a job, £15 is nothing. I'd wipe my arse with £15 if the £5 note wasn't plastic and was vegan friendly...
>>
>>9438253
You're talking about Sunnycon, not Kitacon. If you want social stuff, goto Kita
>>
>>9439289
SPOT THE VEGAN!
>>
>>9439296

So sunnycon is just some commercial shit where you buy overpriced low quality trash with little else to do and no real social events?
>>
>>9438495
Turns out it was actually Mike Frost, since Amazon does link an anonymous users wishlist to their comment (which is dumb but hey). Seems Mike's just salty that Obayed got consent from the girls whose pictures he used when AnimeLeague are still using images of cosplayers who have repeatedly said they want them to stop and have revoked their consent.
>>
>>9439289
The £5 isn't Vegan friendly?

That's pretty autistic, and I've heard of someone complaining that she wishes they grew vegan vegetables that were only grown by vegan workers, so that no meat-products even went into providing food and energy for the people doing the labour.
>>
>>9439424
Hey Alex (seriously that is your style of writing/talking), you used to tell people you thought Obayed was an idiot, you couldn't stand the guy. Funny how you're best mates now he's doing your work.
>>
File: 4fc.jpg (40KB, 680x346px) Image search: [Google]
4fc.jpg
40KB, 680x346px
>>9437970
That's not a split personality anon, that's pic related.

Plenty of people will talk shit behind the safety of their screen, but confront them IRL and they won't have the balls.
>>
File: FB_IMG_1492546335487.jpg (118KB, 1365x2048px) Image search: [Google]
FB_IMG_1492546335487.jpg
118KB, 1365x2048px
https://www. fb .com/groups/35517615269/permalink/10155165335410270/
Lmao where is this chick's teeth? Decent tits tho
>>
Why are people so autistic? This was on the Love Live Sales UK group, OP of the comment thread and her friend basically tried to bully OP of a post asking if there were going to be Love Live cyber cosplayers at HJ out of cosplaying a Love Live cyber group because it'd make her group uncomfortable for some reason.
>>
>>9439752
soz for massive size
>>
>>9439697
Lol not Alex, sorry that you think a "normal" style of typing/talking makes someone Alex. Must mean everyone who types like this is him, right?

Try again, because I don't even really know Obayed, I just find it funny AL is trying to say his colouring book is creepy when they're doing a similar thing. At least Obayed had consent/the rights to use the images.
>>
>>9439752
I think people have lost the point of meets, they're not really about every single one person getting a perfect set of photos. They're an excuse to get together.

You want /your/ group to have a set to themselves? Go and plan one gees.
>>
>>9439743
Yeah nice tits at least
>>
>>9439752

Oh that was the stupid bint from that genderbent McCree cosplay thread a month or so ago.
I hate that people no longer seem to accept doubles but going to the extent of stopping someone from doing their own group because another one is running is ridiculous.
>>
>>9438495
>>9438524
Who the fuck is Mike Frost? Why are we giving a shit about this disabled guy and his books? Can we please get back on topic?
>>
>>9439784
Mike is an AnimeLeague "employee" who appears to be supporting Towers.
>>
What the hell was that cheap D.VA bunny suit that Tabby was wearing at i60, do all cosfamous just become sellouts?
>>
Me and my mates wanted to try going to a con this Summer to celebrate finishing A levels. Any advice on where/when events will be happening? We live in the Southeast so it'd be nice to avoid the north.
>>
>>9439676
It contains tallow - animal fat.
>>
can someone volunteer to be friends with me
>>
>>9439890
Mike Frost doesn't appear to be supporting Towers, I can't see anywhere that he has said this. All I can see is him being "salty" towards a disabled guy. The two don't seem exclusive just the disabled guy and his followers making something more than it is.

If you don't support Disabled guy you automatically support Towers? Have any of you actually sat down and ask this Mike Frost what his problem is? Or is this all based on assumptions with no facts to back it up?
>>
>>9439973
Pics? I've not seen it
>>
>>9440308
Mike Frost runs the karaoke at LAGC and DJs at ALcon. Not strictly speaking an "employee" big he does attend and support AL events.
>>
File: Screenshot_20170418-220218.png (537KB, 720x1280px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20170418-220218.png
537KB, 720x1280px
>>9440314
>>
>>9440361
I think really you should speak to the "employees" and get their views from them directly rather than making assumptions and forming internet lynch mobs.

I'd assume the staff who still attend these events have their reasons, and maybe approaching them and discussing it with them might get you the answers you seek. Some how calling people out and making wild accusations to how you see it won't get you what you want. In fact I'm not surprised a lot of people haven't publicly said how they feel as watching this unfold a lot of staff have been accused of all sorts by Disabled Guy and his disciples without them talking to any. The ones they have spoke to in private have had those conversations plastered all over the mcm group and people's Facebook pages. If I was one of them I wouldn't want to talk to anyone out of principle as the conversations will end up posted everywhere. Then that's me, and I don't take kindly to that others may feel different.
>>
>>9440418
>if I was one of them
>>
>>9440439
>making assumptions
>>
>>9440418
Hi Towers.
>>
>>9439321
your words, not mine
>>
>>9440458
Nope, you'd be surprised.
>>
So I hear Obayed's fallen out big-time with one of his "harem". Anyone got any news on that one?
>>
>>9440308
I want to know what Obayeds disability is

is it genuine or does he just fake it to get attention?
>>
>>9440493
I did hear that he has some sort of blood issue which if he gets injured his blood doesn't clot and stops the bleeding which could be fatal, Not sure if a disability but could be
>>
>>9440494
okay so just a cry for attention then

is being disabled the new black?
>>
>>9440496
Not exactly the new black, The current black is doing very well for itself, being disabled is now the new I can say what I want because I is disabled. Its more of a statement to get out of a problem even if you are the problem
>>
>>9440491
"Harem" with his following she's probably already been replaced...
>>
>>9440500
great guy, top notch would disable again
>>
>>9440501
Nice Review sounds fitting for his book on amazon
>>
>>9440491
Did somebody else not blindly support him for good or bad of the cosplay community? God that was egotistical rant!
>>
File: 400145af.jpg (12KB, 326x187px) Image search: [Google]
400145af.jpg
12KB, 326x187px
>>9440504
Image Related. If you don't support him or his words then you instantly Support AL.
>>
>>9440505
His Sunday rant about that Mike Frost guy not supporting anything he does for good or bad of that cosplay community seemed a little egotistical and quite self centred. I mean this Mike Frost guy seems like an idiot but throwing your toys out of the pram because he doesn't support him was just some next level autistic screeching shit
>>
>>9440506
100% Agree with you. Who else had a similar ideology I'll give you a clue, 1945 had the same sort of logic Support me or be attacked
>>
>>9440503
Just don't give his book a low rating on amazon anonymously or he will reveal who you are (something only he and amazon would be able to see) and throw his toys at you

Obayed only cares about protecting confidential information when it applies to him. Delicious irony.
>>
>>9440402

Damn they have unfortunate faces.
>>
Would i need abs or an defined mid section to do joseph?
>>
>>9440544
>something only he and amazon would be able to see

Er, no? I'm neither Obayed nor Amazon and I can see that it's Mike Frost because Amazon literally links the wishlist of a person even if they're anonymous. Go see for yourself if you don't believe me
>>
>>9439321

>So sunnycon is just some commercial shit where you buy overpriced low quality trash with little else to do and no real social events?

bump.

is it worth bothering going to a con that fucking ends at 6pm?

Will there be cute under 18 boys wearing girly clothes and wigs like in animeleague events? that part alone will convince me.
>>
File: oops.png (228KB, 934x1126px) Image search: [Google]
oops.png
228KB, 934x1126px
>>9440544
Click on the "Amazon Customer" on the review, it'll take you to a page of all their reviews. Has a link to a wishlist at the side, click on that, takes you to the wishlist of "Amazon Customer", but hey, look at that name down the side. "Michael Baker Frost".

Try it for yourself if you don't believe the screenshots.
>>
>>9440494
Haemophilia?
>>
>>9440505
I expect nothing less from brown Leafy
>>
>>9439752
That thread went on for ever, with the girl switching from "it makes me uncomfortable and there are rules against it" to "it's making some of my group uncomfortable and it isn't really that nice to do" to "oh, just making sure everyone was happy to have doubles, I really don't mind it, just wanted everyone to be happy" as more and more people from her group were saying they didn't mind and they wanted to meet up and take photos together.

So funny to see some back peddle so desperately.
>>
>>9440491
No clue mate, let us know when you invent some more details to ice that heaping pile of bullsht with though eh.

This thread has genuinely lowered my opinion of weeb men in general, how do you all get so jealous and spiteful over so very little? Thought that was supposed to be a girl thing kek
>>
Oh such lovely weather in B12 9TB today
>>
>>9440608
Blimey, Disabled Guy has so many different nick names!
>>
>>9440669
Sounds like ANOTHER DATA PROTECTION BREACH! That poor guy at B12 9TB!
>>
Jesus this is boring. Change the damn record already.
>>
>>9441122
B12 9TB
B12 9TB
B12 9TB

YES YES YES!
>>
>>9441155
Since his address is on the electoral roll we can post the full link and not be deleted.. :)
>>
>>9441122
Don't have a go at Obayed, it's the haters NOT HIM
>>
>>9441155
Your FUCKING DISGUSTING

Enough
>>
>>9441166
Stop it you are breaching his privacy

It's clear you are either with Animeleague or are Mike stop being so transparent

PATHETIC!
>>
>>9441169
>>9441169
Who r u?
>>
>>9441169
Okay definitely calling this one now.

HAI OBAYED!
>>
I mean he could use the fact everyone is spamming his postcode against AnimeLeague, and say that the member of staff that posted it here has cause him distress etc from the fact that now everyone is posting it and he feels concerned for his safety.

Basically everyone reposting his postcode (sure, it's on the electoral roll, doesnt mean it should've been posted here in the first place) is strengthening his case against AnimeLeague. But that's clearly what his h8urz would want, right?
>>
>>9441193
I'm sure his "case" will go about as far as Alex's.

Anyone seen that fucker around lately btw?

:)
>>
>>9441193
I'd say Obayed has more cause to see the police turn up at his doors due to harassment than anyone else right now
>>
>>9441204
That case has actually gone quite far. I know some of the girls involved, haven't spoken to Alex about it. But sure, assume that because there hasn't been anything public announced that it hasn't gone anywhere. That's how these sorts of cases work, right?
>>
>>9441212
Within three days of a serious accusation that the police take for genuine the person is bought in.

Sorry, but I've suffered this myself, and you really need to get a bit more of a clue about this "investigation".

Do you really think the police would have allowed Mike to have run Manchester this month and Bristol next week with underageds attending? Really?

Come on now, I know you all love your 4chan conspiracies, let's enter the real world here. Nothing is going to happen - whether you believe he's guilty or not, this guy is here to stay.
>>
>>9441217
Police investigations take a LONG time - this is obvious. Dont assume YOU know how the police work
>>
>>9441222
My father is a police officer and he says this will take a MINIMUM of 6 months to sort.

Pedos DO NOT GO DOWN EASILY!!! THINK OF JIMMY SAVILE!
>>
>>9441228
Rumour has it some of Obayeds harem is underage...

:D
>>
>>9441232
HAI MIKE

ERM ALEX

ERM OBAYED

ERM... wait wut?
>>
>>9440572

Bump for cute underaged crossdressing boys
>>
>>9441217
I have been through it too, and it took 2 years and 4 months.
Sit down snowflake, these things are situational on handling time.
>>
>>9441232
May well be, did he ask them to be pets like Mike did?
Mike is the definition of a basement dwelling pedo, looks, personality and mannerisms.
>>
>>9441241
Even a caution or investigation is shown up on a basic DBS check check which a venue can look into.

Again, it's looking unlikely anything is happening here really. We're not talking Mike going down - we are talking basic DBS as in he can work with children level which CURRENTLY is 100% clear.

Show otherwise.
>>
>>9441249
HAI MIKE!
>>
>>9441244
Only 3 but he's only starting bless 'im! :) Much to learn off of Mike-Kun!
>>
>>9441241
TWO YEAR OF THIS FUCKERS!

4chan is gonna get pretty repetitous now! BUCKLE IN FOR THE RIDE!
>>
Lotta drama for a group of people that dresses as fictional characters for fun
>>
>>9441261

It's also very boring.
>>
>>9441263
ALEX
MIKE
OBAYED

WHEN WILL THE MADNESS END
>>
>>9441267
I reported Obayed and family today for fraudently claiming benefits.

His address being publicly accessible made it that much eaiser :)
>>
I find it so fucking funny how a bunch of asshole keyboard warriors hide and decide to judge and insult people on malicious rumours. You all seem to bitch and complain, without even a shred of factual evidence.

So far it's mainly been here say about Mike and some half assed screenshots that really don't prove anything. Judging without knowing it all is stupid. Also you do realise most of the alleged victims of Mike.. only a few years back where obsessed with being with him... when they don't get what they want... surprise surprise, these accusations arise. Ever stop to think that they agree'd to having sex and then decided to just be assholes. Funny how so many of these cases seem pop up out of nowhere and ever so conveniently.

Most of you seem to go to the conventions, maybe part of you doesn't believe it, but enjoy basking in the drama that unfolds. Typical and Pathetic.
>>
>>9441244
Let's do a compare of Obayed and Mike profiles.

Only one would pass the employment test.

Here's a hint - Obayed has not.
>>
>>9441283
You seem to know a hell of a lot for someone who claims not to be Mike, care to explain that one?
>>
>>>9441244
Ohhh low blow son! Hahaha
>>
>>9441244
Takes one to know one as they say ;D
>>
I can safely say i'm not Mike. Funny you should say i know a hell of a lot when you guys are soaking all the information from whatever you can latch onto. I see a people who have a personal hatred for someone, cling onto anything to hurt someone else.

Yes i know a lot, but i have been around to see a lot. Nothing i have seen has ever indicated that Mike has done such actions. I love how people are quick to latch onto the negatives..because it is so much easier than trying to find the truth.

Unless you where in the fucking room when these "criminal" acts where happening.. then you know nothing. Yet you sit and throw this should about like it's true.... Like it is undeniable fact.
>>
>>9441283
Sounds like you have a thing for Mike you pathetic pedo-fuck.
>>
Actually i'd have no desire to go near Mike in a sexual manner. See lovely how you jump to conclusions without knowing the facts.

Prove my point more... please
>>
>>9441302
Tell us the fact dickwad

You're really an idiot arent you?
>>
>>9441283
Assuming some of us haven't seen evidence from the victims themselves out with the screenshots made public? Also to do with some of the girls being obsessed with him a few years ago, I mean that's what grooming does you nonce? That kind of behaviour can be explained by him grooming them and them realising that that shit wasn't OK.
>>
Dickwad...Really. All you are capable of doing is holding onto hate instead of trying to use reason.

Fact is, you can't know for certain that the accusations are true. So you cling to any and ever negative word said because in truth you love feeding off drama. Maybe you are bored and it's entertaining to you.

Unless you can without a doubt prove that everything that has been said about Mike is true. Then you basically talking out of your ass.

All i say is stop and think for a moment.
>>
>>9441302
>>9441309
I would also like to know what facts you have. So triggered by people jumping to conclusions without any willingness to prove them wrong with facts.
Seems like those facts are more farce than anything else.
>>
I think it's quite clear a lot of people are posting under some very silly assumptions here.

As the above anonymous states, police would not have allowed us to run in Manchester if any of this was true. And hey, Bristol next weekend!

Those supporting this harassment ought to consider the repercussions for themselves legally. Do you really want cop cars rolling up to your door? This is a thing you know. :)
>>
>>9441314
And yet the police have not even spoken to him despite telling Alex Baker to "keep the status up", oh wait remove it when he gets a legal letter threatening him.

But I'm sure Alex can defend this.

Oh wait, he's run off.

Erm... Oh dear!
>>
>>9440550
Old joseph or young joseph? cause I've seen decent old joseph cosplays were the guys are far from being body builders.
>>
>>9441328
Sorry that just sounds like an empty threat. UK police would need a warrant to get our IPs from 4chan, 4chan doesn't have to accept the warrant, being a US based site, and even then, IP addresses aren't reliable pinpoints for a person's location, assuming people aren't using proxies.

But yes, tell us again how the police are going to show up at our doors over "harassment" when they won't even know where our doors are.

Try again.
>>
>>9441334
Seriously, has Alex said ANYTHING against Mike since the original post? It's almost as if he's afraid of being sued.

Just saying now.
>>
>>9441339
:) 100+ screenshots against Obayed Khan and friends and counting.

If you're not in on that, no worries. Suffice to say people can be REALLY stupid what they put their names to on fb!
>>
>>9441345
The interesting thing about this is that the police can employ experts to decipher who types what.

Did you know everyone has their own style?
>>
>>9441351
Not so anonymous then!
>>
>>9441280
But they all work bar him who does have a disability? Counter productive, if you wanna do something to him, try harder because thats not even worth bragging about.
>>
>>9441351
>tfw found this out when I was a lad
>tfw have moulded myself into four distinct personalities with different typing habit for real life social media, gaming stuff, anime stuff, and erp stuff
>>
>>9441283
One girl he has claimed he was partners with and she is denying that, and its creepy he is claiming things like this, so no, not all were "obsessed"
Rather the opposite, considering I have seen some of the messages Mike sent and he was manipulative and twisted, but please tell me how this is bullshit even if I seen evidence?
>>
>>9441295
Hi Mike, also I have class unlike you, sorry you're not getting the grubby mitts on me, try as you did.
>>
>>9441369
Same, I've seen stuff with my own eyes from messages, not screenshots, but that's not evidence, right?
>>
>>9441328
Animeleague is now threatening and autistic screeching on 4chan.
Wow, I have never seen a meltdown like this before.
>>
>>9441369
Ah yes, he was the "partner" of a girl who was 15 at the time, totally not illegal!
>>
>>9441376
So either , he is lying about being with her, or he is a peadophile?
>>
>>9441382
Bingo! Jackpot!

Pretty sure he was also cheating on his actual partner of the time, Sue, with her but that's just the grapevine.
>>
>>9441385
Also heard this, but when I asked said girl, she said she would rather not talk about it.
Looked visibly bothered by it, so I assume it's true.
>>
>>9441406
I spoke to a girl about Obayed last week - she was "evasive" and "bothered". Let's assume rape shall we?
>>
>>9441373
Not AL, but must be quite difficult for you now that nothing is happening?
>>
>>9441456
Careful. Two are willing to come forward there
>>
>>9441373
Jumping to conclusions without reason...

O HAI OBAYED!
>>
>>9441376
Also Obayed. Jesus least try and change your typing dude
>>
>>9441358
What's "his" (sorry I mean your) "disability"?
>>
>>9441484
It's really not him and it's sad you keep going back and assuming everyone is him.
Jesus christ you're like a broken record.
>>
>>9441456
Said girl wasn't being evasive in the slightest , just looked uncomfortable but it was me who decided to leave it, so hello Mike.
>>
>>9441481
Not Obayed, sorry, try again. You assumed I was Bkaer further up too. Must be a common style of typing then. What a shame that you have hateboners so strong for these two.
Unfortunately I'm as far from being either of them as biologically possible, if you get my drift.
>>
>>9441508
Nice try but no, I'm female. We're talking about *your* girls here, Obayed, not Mike's
>>
Apparently everyone in this topic is Obayed or Mike

LONELY LONELY TOWN
>>
>>9441541
Or Baker at times, don't forget him.
>>
>>9441546
Shaddup Baker, you're not important now!
>>
>>9441502
Again - what is Obayeds disability?
>>
>>9441559
Mentioned before, haemophilia. Dunno if you count blood not clotting meaning even bruises can be dangerous as a "disability" though.
>>
What a farce. Can you imagine the staff from kitacon or amecon coming on 4chan and threatening people because they don't like being gossiped about? Honestly mike needs his fucking teeth knocked down his throat whether or not he's been diddling kids. Truly have never heard of such a shitbag.
>>
>>9441537
Well, to be fair Alex is a gigantic pussy so it's not impossible to think
>>
>>9441283
Mate, regardless of if someone underage agrees to have sex, it's illegal. You should know this. If you don't then you had best call up a layer as you're in for a long ride matey
>>
This Thread has more hate than no mans sky did on release has anyone got anything positive to say like "I finished my cosplay" or "I've won something" I feel like we should throw in some positives just to keep us all happy
>>
>>9442092
My girlfriend just died?
I dunno, at least it's not facebook drama.
>>
>>9442092
Mike is definetly going to jail.

That's enough to make anyone happy.
>>
>>9442148
Once Mike is in Jail are we allowed to go after Alex for keeping all this quiet for 10 years? Then only coming out with it once AL wasn't benefiting him anymore?

Seems like we should go after them both.
>>
>>9442157
You'd have to go after every AL staff member then, too, not just Alex. Although I thought it was mentioned that the only reason it took so long is that they had no solid evidence, and that him being fired and him outing Towers lining up was a coincidence?

Still would have to go after all of AL, and any of the attendees who knew about it but said nothing too.
>>
>>9442163
So basically most of Alex's friends and a lot of those who are witch hunting now? Ironic really that most of the people who are moaning "knew it" but did nothing themselves.
>>
>>9442196
I mean even people who are siding with Towers, or who aren't taking sides "knew" about the rumours, so they'll be involved too.
>>
There's plenty of valid criticisms you can make about Obayed because he's unfunny and egotistical af despite that (Though also a nice person who I have no problem with), but everybody in this thread wasted time acting like underage playground bullies who have never even met him

Y'all clearly just the MCM-going autists who get laughed at by everybody around you who actually has self-awareness, and I genuinely bet half of you are in the dating groups.
>>
File: obayedharemincoming!.jpg (178KB, 720x931px) Image search: [Google]
obayedharemincoming!.jpg
178KB, 720x931px
lol
>>
>>9442280
just wow.. he really has no self-awareness
>>
>>9442280
Not bothered about the thread, but posts about it anyway. Ignore this thread if you don't like it.

Also his statement is bullshit because I have met him, and when I challenged him in person and called him out he shyed away and wouldn't respond. So again I call bullshit because that is a lie.
>>
>>9442293
If that is so then he's going to have a very very fun MCM in May
>>
So.. to summarise:

Towers is a pedo
Obayed is (maybe?) disabled
Baker is a cunt

You're all autistic as fuck.
>>
>>9442309
the anime holy trinity of twats
>>
Does anyone still have Obayeds address? I intend to call up the benefits fraud people about his "disability"
>>
>>9442324
I can get on board with this. Only ever met Baker personally but i did want to punch him, the other 2 are probably wankers as well.
>>
>>9442346
if any of Baker, Towers or Obayed show at MCM they will likely get beaten up
>>
>>9442369
Alex will be at MCM trying to sell obvious fakes for commission.

Obayed will be there believing he is some sort of celebrity.

If you punch either of them take pics
>>
>>9442369
towers is ban from MCM so he cant.
>>
Obayed is crying people don't understand his disability. For someone who doesn't read 4chan or follow what's going on he's posting about this thread a lot!

So I decided to also report him for benefits fraud today. After reading up on the rules for claiming benefits it would seem selling books is classed as additional income and against the rules.
>>
>>9442459
Nice one out of all the Accusations I think this one will be real and actually have an outcome we all know how Quick the DWP are to kick people off benefits
>>
>>9442459
Careful. According to Obayed reporting someone for benefits fraud is "harassment".

It certainly explains why he hit the roof on someone posting his postcode doesn't it?
>>
>>9442509
The irony is if he hadn't thrown his toys out of the pram over it people probably wouldn't have started investigating his affairs in this way.

His reaction was definitely fearing this coming out.. and now it has. Keep us updated on how the benefits fraud investigation goes anon
>>
>>9442459
Curious as to how Sindy Pop gets away with selling artwork online and isn't classed as benefit fraud, but Obayed selling books online is.
>>
>>9442513
Imagine if they investigated enough to know he works
>>
The link to Obayed's book if anyone wants to give a review https://www.amazon.co.uk/product-reviews/1545256551/
>>
>>9442543
Nice, a chance to give a review with the bonus that if you give him 1* you get a fb post ranting about you thrown in for free. Amazing value would disable again
>>
>>9442092
I started on my latest cosplay and even though I've made little progress I'm really happy with how it's looking.
>>
>>9442092
No Man's Sky is actually not that bad now, even though it's basically been turned into sci-fi minecraft.
>>
>>9442547
Set your wish-list to private and you'll be 100% anonymous
>>
As someone who has known Obayed for a long time, I can agree that sometimes he can come across as a bit full of himself, but that's because he is always cracking jokes, like literally non-stop.

Also, after going to a couple of his birthday parties, you can tell that he is genuinely a cool dude, even bumped into him walking through the city centre and he was wearing a hail sithis hoodie.

My mother got a little scared at "the mangled little brown man with an oompa loompa voice" though.
>>
>>9442573
Really? I'll have to give it another go, I put it in my Do not install unless you want to bring back bad memories, Cheers
>>
>>9442558
Give us a Clue what your working on, I'm sure out of all the people in this thread someone is bound to have an interest
>>
>>9442547
I think it's clear how to piss Obayed off now - downvote his books
>>
>>9442581
You got invited to his birthday?! Shit. I respect you now.
>>
>>9442632
;) and report him for benefits-fraud
>>
>>9442581
A "Hail sithis" hoodie seems like a pretty shitty way to justify somebody being cool. Wearing entry-level shit like that is a quick way straight into the bin
>>
>>9442639
Yeah, my best mate is friends with him. The only one I haven't been invited to in the last few years is the surprise one that his harem set up. Boy do they love shouting when there's karaoke involved. They're also "huh look at me I can meme let me sing all-star at the top of my lungs really badly into this cheap ass microphone"

>>9442644
Yeah I know, desu it wasn't a very nice hoodie, had all the baggy wizard sleeves n shit. I just added that for you to picture what he might have looked like, especially considering it was around half 9 or so on the night.

I also saw him a couple weeks back but he was too engrossed in either getting people to stroke his ego or shitposting to see me.
>>
>>9442674
Oh and when I say friends, I mean close, personal friends. They used to be in the same Anime Society at uni.
>>
>>9442674
Just in case you're unaware, i was being incredibly sarcastic
>>
>>9442739
Things like sarcasm are hard to tell over text.
>>
>>9419623
Is Andrew Lee Potts there? He needs to be there for it to be an actual MCM.
>>
>>9442640
Hi Mike, please stop making it so obvious.
>>
>>9441335

Young joseph particularly
>>
>>9442521
I don't know who SIndy Pop is and not know she was on benefits and selling stuff. That's the answer to that one.
>>
>>9442640
He's not even on benefits as far as I know. Have you been this much of an obsessive tryhard your whole life?
>>
Man. AL staff needs to stop posting here
>>
>>9442459
And everyone chipping in on this here's doesn't understand how benefits work. Depending on what level of disability he claims for, he is probably entitled to earn a part time wage as well as his benefit amount. It's part of an incentive to get people who can't work full time to do something more manageable. I doubt he's earning over the official amount each month and anyone advising him is likely aware of it and has encouraged him to do it.

Do some actual research before you start a witch hunt or start going on about the DWP. Unless you know the facts of his claim you don't know anything.
>>
Man most if these people make me feel smart
>>
>>9443184
So Potentially if loads of people buy his book just to boost his monthly earning he could have "His" if he has Benefits cut?
>>
>>9443204
Shame that probably won't happen.
>>
Who is Obayed? Seriously, who? Why should I care if he's disabled or has a harem?
>>
The Issue is now is Obayed has Pissed of AL so much and everyone knows this that anyone regardless if AL or not wants to cause shit just has to do something against obayed be it leave a shitty review on his book or something worse and instantly people point finger at AL even if it wasn't because right now its easier to blame them since they have reasons to retaliate
>>
>>9443210
Don't ask you're better of not knowing.
>>
>>9443031
Took a while to reply about Sindy?
And if were honest here, out of Obayed and Sindy, she definitely is bumping the most money with her fake "muh scoliosis" and false rape claims to get money.

Also all the Obayed salt here is fabulous, its so petty and not even newsworthy.
>>
>>9442768
Did anyone see Towers pathetic attention seeking status?
Begging for validation he's "awesome" liking his own posts and comments , and trying so hard to claw back.
I think its clear its took the toll on him and it wouldn't surprise me if it was him commenting here about himself/AL to begin with, then about Obayed.
I sense a midlife crisis or mental breakdown soon.
>>
>>9443218
She made false rape claims?
I seen photos of her openly saying the "men" that abused her previously didnt, she fabricated a lot of the truth to get compensation money
>>
>>9443213
Except one of the people leaving a bad review was a member of AL staff, so there's no pointing fingers and just blaming AL for convenience when it was actually one of them.
>>
>>9443222
A lot of the Scottish community remember her telling them she was raped and then back-pedalling on it. But she constantly insists she didn't say she was raped, despite a lot of people remembering it.
>>
Can someone Clarify something If Towers got a DBS check done Today would it show Pending Investigations or something to show that something was taking place on the record?
>>
>>9442521
Benefits fraud is benefits fraud

if Sindy Pop is also doing it then someone needs to report her
>>
>>9443213
What a load of bullshit this thread is turning in to

It would be particularly funny if neither Obayed or Towers are reading this thread or particularly caring
>>
>>9443243
It wouldn't surprise me if we're fighting their battles and they don't give a shit
>>
>>9443223
AL have well over 100 "staff", they're mostly volunteers who run their mouths off about anything and everything

Making out that one of their volunteers leaving a bad book review is some form of orchestrated attack is paranoia at it's finest
>>
However which way the outcome of this shit goes I bet most of you still attend Alcon because your mates are going
>>
>>9443249
obayed? paranoid? oh you
>>
>>9443243
scroll up anon? obayed has made a post about this thread
>>
>>9441193
How many people do you share your postcode with? Myself I share it with around 100+ Postcode isn't exactly a Full Address. Correlating the exact location of Obayed and posting his full address yeah that's Doxxing but a postcode Get real
>>
>>9443259

https://www.searchelectoralroll.co.uk/Electoral_Roll_Index.asp?fn=OBAYED%2CH%2CKHAN&fa=B129TB

seems the electoral role is now also doxxing Obayed
>>
>>9443265
Well Done Captain Google, no shit
>>
>>9443265
and I found that within five minutes not even using his postcode
>>
>>9443238
People did report her, she ended up getting more money. Said she was getting it because of severe anxiety yet can go to meets and conventions and the like without an issue.
>>
>>9443268
>Electoral_Roll_Index
https://www.google.co.uk/search?q=Electoral+roll+obayed+khan&oq=Electoral+roll+obayed+khan

Four words on google is all it takes to find his postcode
>>
>>9443272
Actually Typing "obayed khan postcode" into google shows his postcode on the second result, So the previous BS about not being able to find it on the first page is BS
>>
>>9443275
The claim was that you could find it just by searching "Obayed Khan", not "obayed khan postcode". Which you can't. So it wasn't BS
>>
i opened google randomly last night and i got attacked by ads spamming obayeds postcode at me

:(
>>
>>9443249
Oh lord, someone who gets it.

Maybe the staff member who left the review just doesn't like Obayeds constant shit posting. I remember seeing this Mike Frost and Obayed childishly bicker before all this AL stuff exploded. I guess it's in his best interest to accuse Mike Frost of herrasment at the command of AL because it helps him beg for sympathy.

Collecting his DLA and book money doesn't buy him enough sympathy I guess.
>>
>>9443290
At last Someone in agreement, I saw it explode between them 2, months before this mess.
>>
>>9443231
Correct. They cost about £12 to do and can take a week or too to come back. I'm not paying for one; save it for someone who cares as much.
>>
>>9443294
So What IF he is reading this and Does get a DBS Check and when it comes back it shows nothing, No investigation, What then? Do we back the fuck up and question what the fuck is going on?
>>
>>9443296
I would say we go ask Baker at that point as he would clearly have lied
>>
>>9443296
He can't do an DBS on himself.

Plus, why would he tell us if there was an investigation going on on a check if he could do one on himself. Seems better for him to just deny it even if it came back there was one.
>>
>>9443300
Baker, and all the girls who gave evidence, right? Since they all must be lying too, if it came back "no investigation".
>>
>>9443302
Now wouldn't that be interesting?
>>
>>9443304
It could easily end with them publicly posting their evidence though. Which, if they had any, would ruin Towers regardless of the investigation. Just saying.
>>
>>9443310
Assuming they actually have anything
>>
Jesus fucking christ this thread is a fucking trainwreck. Is there any actual cosplay drama? Anyone working on anything you like/is fucking awful? What competitions are coming up
>>
>>9443340
Sunny is coming up, need to get cosplays sorted for that. Maybe leaving it a bit late to order things though. Oops?
>>
Someone should do a DPS check, as I'd love to see what investigation is going on. I'd also love to know Alex's answer if nothing showed us. As it wouldn't be the first time he's publicly lied about everything.

I normally live by a rule, if Alex has opened his mouth and said something look it up yourself as it's usually a lie.
>>
>>9443358
Would have to be someone impartial, or possibly against Towers though. Anyone on his side could just lie and say there is no investigation.
>>
>>9443301
He can if he is running a convention that allows children
>>
You do no that nothing would show on a check yet right ?
Things would have to progress more.
So it would prove nothing.

Now lets shut up and move on from this conversation
>>
I don't want to move on :( you can't make me!
>>
I'm just gonna say this.

There are some of you which so so very clearly from AL bashing people other than Towers and bashing evidence etc.
Honestly shut the fuck up because it makes Towers look more guilty and makes you guys look like complete idiots.

As for the people slating towers and such, i suggest you shut the fuck up too. Because if there is a case, which im sure there is, it would not help it at all.
Anyone involved with it would of been told to keep quiet to things have progressed.

There would be no evidence on a crb form or whatever to prove of an investigation so it would prove nothing.

I suggest you all shut up untill you know what you are talking about.

And all this is coming from someone with a law background
>>
>>9443446
Did you draw your back ground with crayon?
>>
>>9443446
Bump.

We should just let the authorities do their job, and we'll have to just be patient. Us bitching about postcodes, disabilities and CRB checks isn't helping this in any way.
>>
Exactly
>>
File: IMG_3653.jpg (233KB, 1218x1964px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3653.jpg
233KB, 1218x1964px
>>9443229
Courtesy of her lolcow threads, this is 1/2
>>
>>9443243
Mike has also revealed he is here by referring to himself when people talk about him, but Obayed is yet to show face, hes not posted yet as much as the salty anon wants to believe the sempai is here noticing them
>>
>>9443269
Considering she didn't as she claimed as much as she could prior, Hi Sindy
>>
>>9443333
Considering I have seen proof from one girl with my own eyes, and it seems other anons here have seen evidence IRL ?
>>
>>9443381
But AL events are 16-18+ I've not seen any unders.
>>
>>9443537
Only Alcon is 18+, the rest are all ages. It was 16+ until recently, but they still let minors in even before that.
>>
>>9443547
From my understanding LAGC was 18+ but the venue wanted all ages as it would mean more money. They could charge AL more money for larger access (more rooms/areas) and then more money at the bar from parents bringing their kids. I was told this by the venue staff not AL staff
>>
>>9443536
Honestly if you've ever joined the anime league forum and not been harassed by Towers, you're either male or seriously fucking ugly. I really don't know how people can continue to deny what kind of person he is when his behaviour has been so prolific. Maybe it's greasy fuggos in denial about their 'too ugly to diddle' life.
>>
As a friend of Obayed, I will admit I am a little disgusted with him using Xzavier having autism as an excuse to belittle him for it. I thought better of him than to use someone's disability as an excuse to judge them and accuse them of posting negatively here, the thing he's accusing others of. As a good friend of his I don't wish to reveal my name but he has upset me dearly doing this. That could be my own fault for expecting better from him, setting my standards as high as I did.
>>
Obayed is confirmed in the thread, just for reference.
>>
>>9443652
Nice troll
>>
File: to intelligent.jpg (45KB, 300x511px) Image search: [Google]
to intelligent.jpg
45KB, 300x511px
Can anyone give me a quick rundown on this obayed person? he seems like a pretty big deal.
>>
>>9443567
I love How he brings up the messages as to use them against Xzavier for this thread but Obayed blocked Xzavier mid march he even told him he blocked him on an MCM thread on his alt account if anyone else saw that.
>>
>>9443724
interesting, do you have a link to that thread?

it's not looking too good for Obayed right now
>>
>>9443755
Sup Mike
>>
>>9443340
Pretty bored of Hollitas badly finished bandwagon cosplays
>>
>>9443755
I Did but since posting this on 4chan that comment has been removed...
>>
>>9443841 #
Obayed shaming Xzavier for being autistic after accusing others of doing it to him, then deleting it? Oh classsic Obayed. Guess a good friend of his coming out on here hit home with him.
>>
>>9443877
Popcorn worthy
>>
Why these AL niggas typing like they autistic anime supervillains?

"AHH YES VERY INTERESTING I GUESS OBAYED'S DISABLED GOOSE... IS COOKED"
>>
File: prancing lala homo man.png (624KB, 722x525px) Image search: [Google]
prancing lala homo man.png
624KB, 722x525px
>>9443904
why these spotty english teenagers typing like they black?
>>
File: lel2.png (87KB, 503x832px) Image search: [Google]
lel2.png
87KB, 503x832px
>>9443658
>>
>>9443940
Bit racist pal, they might be black for all you know.
Why you writing like you're (somehow) smarter and above them?
Sit down child you're on the same board replying as they are.
>>
>>9443755
Hi Mike, not looking good for you either, is it? Considering people have seen evidence now IRL.
>>
File: Guess-who.jpg (58KB, 500x353px) Image search: [Google]
Guess-who.jpg
58KB, 500x353px
This Entire Thread is basically This Party game, Nobody knows who is who and everyone is just guessing
>>
>sunnycon
>literally only 12pm till 6pm

Is this a shit con that i shoukd just skip? Feels like theres no social scene here.

Granted ill be in a hostel in newcastle so ill still be able to have some good nights(unless i get stuck with muslims)
>>
so all this talk of towers alex and obayed....any conclusions or anything come out of it?
>>
>>9443957

What the desu did you just fucking desu about me, you little desu? I'll have you know I graduated top of my desu in the Navy Desus, and I've been involved in numerous secret desus on Al-Desu, and I have over 300 confirmed desus. I am trained in desu warfare and I'm the top desu in the entire US armed desu. You are nothing to me but just another desu. I will desu you the fuck out with desu the likes of which has never been seen before on this desu, mark my fucking desu. You think you can get away with saying that desu to me over the desu? Think again, desu. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of desu across the USA and your desu is being traced right now so you better prepare for the spam, maggot. The spam that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your desu. You're fucking desu, kid. I can be desu, desu, and I can desu you in over desu ways, and that's just with my bare desu. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed desu, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Desu and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable desu off the face of the desu, you little desu. If only you could have known what unholy desu your little "desu" comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking desu. But you desu, you desu, and now you're desu, you goddamn desu. I will shit desu all over you and you will drown in it. You're fucking desu, kiddo.
>>
>>9444107
That he's a fugly weird looking nonce pleboid
>>
>>9444390
It would be funny if it wasn't so stale and jaded.
>>
>>9444390
I love these ancient memes they remind me of a simpler time when Mike Towers would've lusted after my young holes
>>
>>9444536
Lies, there are no women on 4chan
>>
>>9444560
Only traps , futa and salty fuggos
>>
Question. Why have I only seen progress from one of the girls doing ECG rep? Has the other one pulled out? What happens to her partner if she does?
>>
>>9444951
The solo has been posting loads. The costumes she's taking with her seem to be far less complicated and well made than the actual finale dress though
>>
>>9444044
Anyone has been to Tokonatsu (Harlow?) and whats the general size like, atmosphere, worth going to/worth cosplaying?
>>
>>9445095
Interested to hear more about Toko myself, going for the first time this year.
>>
>>9445095
Scroll up you lazy faggot
>>
>>9445121
I clearly seen fuck nugget im asking for more experiences, didn't know one anon spoke for them all fagguet
>>
>>9444965
I meant the team. Seeing tons from helen Alice and nothing from captain Amelia
>>
So how are the pending investigations going lads?

Mike for being a paedo?
Baker for with holding evidence for years?
Obayed for benefits fraud?
AL for harassment?
Obayed for harassment?
Obayed for crimes to literature?
Obayed for crimes against others with his unfortunate looks?
>>
>>9446073
Baker didn't have the evidence to withhold for years, Tower's victims did?
>>
>>9446079
He knew all about it and didn't come forward until AL no longer benefited him
>>
>>9446079
I dont think evidence with victims work like that? Jesus
>>
>>9445130
>>9445121
>>9445095
>>9445098
Quick question about Toko.

The date says it's Friday to Monday, but does anything actually happen monday or is it just wake up, pack up and leave?

Need to know if I have to book Tuesday off work or just the Monday.
>>
>>9446316
Nah, nothing happens Monday, gotta be off site by noon.
>>
>>9446325
Awesome thanks.
>>
>>9446316
Also is it worth going down on the Thursday?
Thread posts: 502
Thread images: 30

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.