[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

cringe dance groups

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 341
Thread images: 33

File: IMG_20170401_145134.jpg (161KB, 540x880px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20170401_145134.jpg
161KB, 540x880px
>>9380337
last thread is saging, so here's another
talk about all of those cringe dance groups, may it be love live, original, or anything else you can think of

here's some members of stellure. those characters and outfits... definitely don't translate into real life
>>
>>9418306
It just looks like someone took their fabric scraps and decided to try to make an idol costume.
But honestly I think the worst part is the design of each idol, it's like.. a Tumblr snowflake mesh of OC's.
>>
Any news from Flusay Girls?
>>
File: mimi.png (776KB, 1015x661px) Image search: [Google]
mimi.png
776KB, 1015x661px
>>9418457
>the worst part is the design of each idol, it's like.. a Tumblr snowflake mesh of OC's.
Their idol personas are pretty much just Love Live OCs/re-colors. Mimi is just Honoka (by design and personality) with lavender hair.

>>9418461
Unsurprisingly, nobody seems to have participated in their auditions yet.

Berriteam Victory's debut is coming up in 6 days. I wonder if it'll be worth those 8000+ likes they bought.
>>
File: IMG_7161.jpg (361KB, 1242x1639px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_7161.jpg
361KB, 1242x1639px
>>9418306
Since thread moved here, let's talk about their timing.
>>
>>9418573
>Bright Future is done!! We recorded it and it will be up on Youtube soon.
So, they've waited until the day of their debut to record their debut music video... and they're going to upload it the same day as well? Yikes...
>>
I actually think the outfits are cute, they just need to be simplified a bit. The black needs to go entirely and there needs to be a little less detail and accessories. Natural hair would be nice too. This is an example of something that looks great on paper in anime style, but like OP said, doesn't translate well in real life.
>>
>>9418581
Now they're saying "sometime this weekend" as if they're suddenly realizing it being done in a few hours wasn't possible.
>>
>>9418530
wow, they didn't even try with the personas, huh?
>>
File: seiyuu.jpg (114KB, 1024x430px) Image search: [Google]
seiyuu.jpg
114KB, 1024x430px
>>9418583
>Natural hair would be nice too.
Maybe like how the LL seiyuu styled their natural hair similarly to their characters' rather than wearing wigs.
Stellure seems too focused on trying to be like anime idols and didn't really consider how the designs would translate to real life.

>>9418610
Like I said last thread, they shouldn't have set such a short deadline for themselves. It would've been better to postpone the debut indefinitely, but now they've rushed everything (and it really shows) and they still aren't even going to debut the day they claimed they would.
>>
>>9418610
>>9418646
The most entertaining thing about all of this is all the people in the comments asking when it's going to come out who're getting no reply because none of these girls know how to handle this sort of situation
>>
>>9418646
Yes, I love the LL seiyuu's hairstyles!
>>
File: IMG_20170401_204034.jpg (94KB, 540x525px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20170401_204034.jpg
94KB, 540x525px
meotashi posted clearer full bodies for everyone
i just realized they all have sneakers... stay classy stellure
>>
>>9418686
the black accents are super distracting
>>
>>9418686
Sneakers can be cute with the right style of outfit, but not for this one.
>>
>>9418686
The two on the left are the only ones that don't look frumpy af
>>
>>9418665
Oh yeah exactly. It's embarrassing for all involved honestly. They're already ruining the image and they haven't done anything.

>>9418686
Honestly, and this is kind of a stretch, the only decent/"okay" looking one is Stella. The black and the overall outfits don't work but she's the cutest and alone she looks like she could do okay. The rest though are really eh.
>>
>>9418686
The one with the pigtails is pretty cute. Wish there wasn't so much black.
>>
>>9418686
Man these outfits are SO ill fitted on all of them except the pink pigtails girl... If they hadn't rushed everything, they could've done a proper fitting and matched skirt lengths etc.
I really can't handle the two on the right, the costumes are horribly unflattering. Why is she wearing leggings and a covered midriff? It looks so damn bad. If somebody handed me that and expected me to wear it for a performance I would lose it.
>>
On Love Live Dance Group Cringe. One thing that eats at me is how most cover groups is they missed Honoka's message is they want their group to be one of a kind and be an inspiration not a carbon copy of their group.

Seeing the cover groups makes me wish to see them mix things up, anythig from imitating ų's or Aquors and covering other dances from other series. The higher profile idols dont just practice their own routines but also learn how to dance or rock routines to top 40 from other countries. Things that would give them inspiration and practice.
>>
>>9418901
This so much.
>>
>>9418948

I know right, everyone I know just wants to be the second coming of LL! thinking that they will snatch easy attention because they can sing and dance better than everyone else they know.
>>
>>9418890

id cover my midriff too if i were 5'4 but weighted 150lbs
>>
>>9418686
I really hope that they turn out to be surprisingly talented singers and/or dancers, because everything else they've shown so far isn't very promising.

>>9418901
They are pretty much just LARPing Love Live.
>after seeing µ's and Aqours, aswell as A-Rise and St Snow, i became extremely inspired to shine like they do !!
>My goal is for us to inspire more idol groups and to host our own special Love Live one day~!
>>
>>9419037
Why didn't she ask her to make it a covered costume like on the left girl? I'm just beyond confused
>>
>>9418306
whoever is on the left is so cute that she makes that ugly ass outfit work.

I know nothing of them but she's probably cringier than the rest of the group- seeing as she's so cute with such ugly friends.
>>
>>9419139
>left
I hope you meant right Anon...
>>
>>9419139
This play confuses me so much. Is she cringey or is she cute? I don't understand your statement at all. And the girl on the LEFT is shit. The one on the RIGHT is cute.

Unless of course you are the one on left which, if you are and it may be a stretch, you're a really shitty person.
>>
>>9419242
Post not play goddamn.
>>
>>9418686
The idea behind the aesthetic is cute, but the black accents ruin the pastel look.

And they clearly have no idea how to flatter the body types of the three on the right. Please someone teach the two on the right how to stand.

The two on the left are thin enough and cute enough to carry anything, but there are glaring faults with both.

Personally not a fan of gathered to nothing skirts, I don't think it looks flattering? Might just be me.
>>
>>9419292
Agreed with the gathering, there should have been a waistband. Also, middle girl's skirt is sitting WAY too low, idol skirts usually sit at least on the waist.

It would've been way cuter with grey accents, similiar to this LL outfit
>>
>>9419292
Because it's not. Usually when skirts are gathered like that, it's because of a waistband and there's hem there. But they don't have it. It's just gathered. So it does look unflattering especially on the middle.

Aside from that though, it looks like they tried to mimic seifuku but it didn't turn out well particularly in the collar. The choice of tshirt instead of something heavier or making their own all together was also a poor choice.
>>
File: IMG_20170402_113410.jpg (227KB, 540x875px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20170402_113410.jpg
227KB, 540x875px
>>9418735
more of them attempting to cover their asses...
also >editting
>>
>>9419330
I can find much more than that. But wow. I have a hard time believing anyone came to a misconception. They promoted as if it was going to be ready and that it was a video. No one to blame but themselves.
>>
>>9418686
if you look at close up pics as well the gems aren't even placed with much thought on their costumes. it's very messy. Also they didn't take into consideration that the one on the right is a lot shorter, so of course she needs a shorter skirt than the rest of them. Meanwhile the tallest one right next to her needed a different length of shape, because it's not flattering her at all.
>>
>>9419330
As a teacher, this pisses me off to no end.

Horrible run on sentence, misspellings, grammatical errors and punctuation in the wrong places.

I know I care too much, but a grown woman should know not to put a space before an exclamation point.
>>
>>9419472
Define grown cause none of them are over 17. Then again grammar is basic middle school.
>>
>>9419499
i was just about to say the same thing haha they're kids, but then again grammar should at least be basic.
>>
File: IMG_7230.jpg (328KB, 1242x1956px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_7230.jpg
328KB, 1242x1956px
>>9419330
They put a sneak peak on Instagram. What do you mean working on finishing vocals? That should've been done already. The dance looks interesting. Waiting to see the final project.
>>
>>9418306
What I don't understand about the outfits is not only are they ugly, it would have been a lot more practical to just stick to stuff like, I dunno, different colored maid outfits ordered on the cheap from Bodyline and customized.
>>
>>9419525
Honestly they could've even done what some indie groups do and get similar casual outfits like Juicr=Juice did at one point.
>>
>>9419499
>>9419505
Grown as in "old enough to be able to proof read better than my 2nd graders"
>>
File: ll.png (873KB, 960x540px) Image search: [Google]
ll.png
873KB, 960x540px
>>9419525
>>9419532
B-but anons, if high school anime idols can design and sew all their own costumes, so can Stellure!

>>9419507
>January: Look forward to our debut March 4th !!!
>March 5th: We're gonna have to delay our debut... :( but look forward to it April 1st !!!
>April 1st: We just recorded our dance !!! Look forward to it sometime this weekend !!!
>April 2nd: Just gotta finish editing the video and mixing vocals for the song !!! Look forward to it !!!
>>
>>9419532
that would have been waaaaaaaay easier, but of course these groups love to shoot above and beyond
>>
>>9419572
I'm waiting for them to announce it'll be another week because they're going to add in the 6th member.

>>9419581
Of course they do. Because idols aren't simple! They're extravagant! Except when they're not which is often.
>>
>>9419507
The most entertaining thing to me is the fact that they're using WMM. They couldn't even pirate Sony Vegas or something decent?
>>
>>9419507
i'm surprised no one has mentioned that they're editing on windows movie maker
>>
>>9419507
looking at the preview the pigtails still seems to be the cutest, here's to hoping her voice isn't cringe.
>>
stella looks alot like junko enoshima, i dislike junko but she has my favorite outfit/design out of them all
>>
>>9419701

if she lost like 7lbs shed be gorgeous. nothing a lil dnp cant fix
>>
>>9419798
She's already skinny and she needs to lose 7lbs... well that's logical.
>>
File: IMG_20170402_204041.jpg (93KB, 540x437px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20170402_204041.jpg
93KB, 540x437px
well anons, looks like they've proved their incompetency
>>
>>9419798
she seems fine the weight she is now
>>9419847
well that was expected
>>
I like pink pigtails girl. She should go solo
>>
>>9419847
>we don't want to disappoint any of you
>we don't want to release content that's anything less than our best effort

Is your best effort doing everything last minute because you slacked off? If so, please pick a new best effort.
>>
>>9419858
i remember watching a few of her vlogs, she seems pretty decent to me at least
>>
>>9419832

That's a healthy, good looking weight, but definitely not "skinny".

ah what the hell, you're american so shes borderline anorexic compared to your average.
>>
File: 15504998725956.jpg (561KB, 851x564px) Image search: [Google]
15504998725956.jpg
561KB, 851x564px
>>9419472
>As a teacher
>punctuation in the wrong places
>I care too much
>a grown woman should know

>Horrible run on sentence
>run on

It's "run-on", you fucking mong.

>>9419543
>Grown as in "old enough to be able to proof read better than my 2nd graders"

>no fucking period

>I care too much
>a grown woman should know

I hope you are as embarrassed as you should be.
>>
>>9419884
>Anonymous
Meotashi is that u?
>>
>>9419881
Just exactly how skinny is skinny then because she looks pretty damn thin (as in skinny). Does she have to be like stick thin? Maybe some bones showing? And it's not funny cause the "average" is huge to me. She's not "borderline anorexic".
>>
>>9419858
This. She too high quality to be with them. I hope she ends up leaving so she can truly shine.
>>
>>9419972
There's a lot of people here who think that the only acceptable body type is underweight. Healthy and average is "fat" to them.
>>
>>9420004
Yeah I know. I won't lie and say that the US average isn't big but god to still say Stella isn't skinny is borderline insane.
>>
So anyone see the USA50 post? Only three made it. I wonder why the others were dropped or left aside from Hibiki and Jade.
>>
>>9419884
AUTISM
U
T
I
S
M
>>
>>9420058
>damage control
>>
>>9420035
Because the manager is insane and was trying to give the candidates homework and shit that had very little to do with improving their skills, as well as being incredibly flaky and unreliable in terms of communication and making her expectations known.
>>
Is no one going to mention how disgusting some of their bangs are cut?? I agree with the fact that they should have used their own hair, but the fact that their bangs are cut 2 cm from the front of their wig bothers me so much
>>
I'm predicting no video until next weekend lol
>>
off of the stellure hot topic

I've been following this group for a while and it's a shame they put so much into decent stage costumes but haven't gotten better at all.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7s5xRoNU-lQ
>>
>>9420064
Not the anon you replied to, but okay
>>
>>9418686
The purple one on the left is cute and thin enough to look good, but she needs a better wig/learn to do makeup to be visible behind glasses. Pink is cute. Middle purple looks like she COULD be cute, with better makeup and a more flattering outfit. The blue one and the goblin next to her just look bad, please go.

All of them need more polished outfits and a better understanding of what they're doing overall, though.
>>
>>9419884
Anon I know they opened themselves up to this by criticizing someone else's grammar, but you're being an autist. There's absolutely no excuse for a group trying to portray themselves as professional online to type like a retarded 10 year old on Runescape. Conversely, I don't care if they're a fucking pHD in linguistics, they're allowed to let your hair down on a fucking 4chan thread. The difference is Teachanon isn't putting these posts up as an advertisement of herself, she's casually posting on a board.
>>
>>9420089

On the bright side, Aqours cyber set confirmed.
>>
>>9419164
>>9419242
I'm pretty sure they meant the left of the picture. like their left hand side, so yeah girl on the right
>>
>>9420195
> they're allowed to let your hair down on a fucking 4chan thread. The difference is Teachanon isn't putting these posts up as an advertisement of herself, she's casually posting on a board.

And that would have been fine if she were just casually posting about dumb teenagers having shitty writing skills. I wouldn't have said a word.

But she didn't let her hair down, she did the exact opposite.

Instead of just shit-talking them like any other anon, she specifically brought her profession into the conversation as the source of her being pissed off about it, and then went on to nitpick. I don't expect any post on 4chan to have flawless, or even decent grammar, but if you're going to bitch and moan about how "a grown woman should know not to put a space before an exclamation point" and how errors in writing piss you off, you should not be making painfully simple errors in both of your two posts.

It's like someone who starts a post with, "As an experienced member of the EGL community..." nitpicking minor things in an ita's picture and then posting a picture of themselves where they have shitty hair and a bare head or mismatched shoes.
>>
Maybe I have really low standards but from the preview they posted their dancing seems pretty ok. (except for the really short girl with the brown and green hair, she looked like she was struggling)
>>
>>9419858
support this 100% As long as her singing is good, she'd make a pretty nice solo artist
>>
>>9420094
I have a feeling that with practice they could get to be pretty ok. idk why though
>>
I think we should give them a chance, maybe they'll surprise us
>>
>>9421072
Plenty of anons here are giving them a chance, it's just not adding up to be very great with all of the evidence we've been presented so far. It wasn't that difficult to predict this single wouldn't come out in time for example.
>>
>>9421072
>>9421136 is right. I think a lot of people have given them a chance from day one despite some words exchanged here. But changes only last so long when the BTS is shown the way it has been. Costumes at the last minute; music, dance, and possibly lyrics rushed in a small time frame; recording and editing on the day of upload and having to push the date back again because it couldn't be done in one day. Not to mention Mimi's outburst on the previous thread. People's chances run out fast when things like this happen but not all hope is lost. For example the short clip of the dance they showed while editing looked better than what Stella showed on her own.
>>
File: bright future.jpg (303KB, 700x700px) Image search: [Google]
bright future.jpg
303KB, 700x700px
>>9421072
I'm sure none of us WANT Stellure to fail, but if these girls are so concerned with releasing the best content they possibly can, they need to quit cutting corners. It's obvious that this is way more work than they were expecting it to be and that they wouldn't be able to create something of quality by their deadline, but they were too stubborn to admit it when we were discussing it in the last thread, too caught up in their Love Live delusions.

>its good to be ambitious. Its good to set goals. Lol, you guys here probably dont understand that though.
>They dont work to impress you sad fuckers, they work to enjoy themselves, and to acheive something you are too chicken to actually try.
>you don't know what the members of stellure are capable of, we ARE ready for our new performance date

And in their attempt to prove us wrong, all they've ended up with is ugly ill-fitting outfits, an unfinished song that they need to redo the vocals for, and a video that was presumably only done in one take so they could try and make their deadline that afternoon.
>>
>>9421192
the same face+body on this art is so strong, holy shit
>>
>>9421192
Looking at this art and at what was made kinda disappoints me. Aside from the black arm warmers, the original designs here could've very well worked out to be nice looking had they put in the time and effort. The way they cut corners (especially with the shirt) made it worse than it could be.
>>
>>9420580
that's what i keep telling myself too, though it's been over a year since i've followed them and not much improvement haha
>>
>>9420553
one thing i can definitely say is that those cyber cosplays were made very nicely
>>
>>9421272
Did she make those herself?
>>
>>9421277
stella made all three if i'm not mistaken
>>
>>9421277
Stella made them
>>
They shouldve put Stella in charge of outfits lmao
>>
>>9421282

Well at least they arent Taobao models.
>>
>>9421283
Dang if i was her I would have said something about the outfits. Why is waisting such potential, good looks, and possibly talent with these delusional wannabes?
>>
File: IMG_7310.jpg (399KB, 1242x1444px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_7310.jpg
399KB, 1242x1444px
>>9421283
Agreed. If she made those, then she's really talented. I know it's supposedly Mimi's group (even though the name is literally Stellure....) but god Stella should be in charge of costumes because if she's given time she obviously can make something nice even from a template.

I keep thinking about how terrible the costumes are but then I remember the original versions.
>>
File: IMG_7309.jpg (242KB, 1242x1679px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_7309.jpg
242KB, 1242x1679px
Am I the only one absolutely freaked out by every picture of this girl??
>>
>>9421610
Her circle lenses aren't only unnaturally huge, they also seem to not match the curvature of her eyeball exactly - due to that they slide just a tiny bit off center, which makes it look like she isn't looking directly into your eyes (the camera, of course, but that's beside the point) but still -at- you.
Add that to the pile of filters she used to make her skin look unnaturally smooth, and the obviously fake smile, and our brains go full uncanny valley, like only noticing that the thing in front of you isn't quite human - but only after it gets so close to you (again, you subconsciously know she's close because of the foreshortening she achieved by holding her damn phone so damn close to her damn face), that you wouldn't even have a chance to react if she decided jump at you. And now your instincts are telling you not to nope the fuck out of here but instead freeze, because if the previous deductions are right your best call is to pretend you didn't notice and wait for a good chance to escape, like when she blinks.
She never does.
>>
>>9418686
>>9421192
Why must she have brown/green hair? It looks terrible, and it definitely won't match any costume they do.
>>
This is a group that doubles as a maid cafe and dance team. They perform every year at my local Japanese festival, with not much improvement.
This year had the most cringe...
>>
>>9421913
Videos?
>>
>>9421699
this should be in /x/

>>9421610
all that I can see in this picture is a pair of unkempt eyebrows and way too huge/fake circle lenses on a potato
please take the filters away from this girl, she looks so washed out.
>>
>>9421913
wooow.
you were not kidding, huh?
>>
>>9421608
i think stella DID make the main outfits tho? or am i confused..
>>
>>9421980
not the same anon but i remember looking this group up a while ago

"hale hale yukai"
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IwNgbOETruw

The one set where a handful of girls had skirts that were too short for them. (the black one in this one is actually pretty accurate and cute to me. The rest...)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Gkp-GL2frVs
>>
>>9421980
Most are on their Facebook, they aren't active on YouTube much anymore.
>>
>>9422013
mimi (meotashi) made them
>>
File: IMG_3845.jpg (138KB, 749x1032px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3845.jpg
138KB, 749x1032px
They didn't even buy the same skirts. So cringey.
>>
>>9422019
I remember them because of this:
https://youtu.be/KHnCZBpVoLs
>>
>>9422022
it's not really cringey more of an annoyance in my opinion.
their performance wasn't really as bad as i expected though.
>>
>>9422023
Oh my god the girl with the blue hair is annoying af
>>
>>9422075
You mean kawaii leader?
>>
>>9419798
Shes a healthy weight. She could probably tone up more but that doesn't necessarily mean losing weight.
>>
>>9422013
Mimi did. She should've let Stella.
>>
>>9421854
Because it's easy to find that cheap ugly wig on ebay.
>>
>>9422019
Ok so some of those girls have never heard of wearing shorts when you perform and is anyone else weirded out by the one not wearing any shoes?
>>
>>9422023
Are the bottoms of the ones support hose sticking out?
>>
Show me more crappy Super Neko World covers

https://youtu.be/hMX8DWol6vQ
>>
>>9422576
better than most that i have seen.
>>
>>9422576
Oh Jeebus the faces the one makes....
>>
>>9422576
>https://youtu.be/hMX8DWol6vQ
I've got to be honest this is my favorite cover of the song because it's hilarious to watch (because of the failures) and they actually look like they're having fun with it unlike 60% of people who just have stone faces while dancing
>>
>>9422555
Yes... It sucks when half the girls are a mess and you have like, two cuties.
>>
>>9422551
Why doesn't she have shoes off I just noticed that.
>>
>>9422551
They also shouldn't have done white leggings.
Kinda sausage-esque.
>>
>>9421610
who the fuck looks at this image of themselves and thinks "this is flattering"
>>
File: original outfit do not steal.png (2MB, 1653x730px) Image search: [Google]
original outfit do not steal.png
2MB, 1653x730px
>>9421192
I've finally pinpointed what was bothering me so much about the outfits.
They're just a combination of Muse's "Bokura wa Ima no Naka de" and Aqours' "Kimi no Kokoro Kagayaiteru Kai?" outfits with a star motif.
>>
>>9422576
i actually kinda like this one, i like how they put the choreography from both versions together
>>
>>9422084
This girl is such a psycho lol. I do love when she gets up at events with her guitarist and sings anime ops and shit though, always good for a laugh. This one is old and she hasn't improved a bit.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BrTM2AtkXJc
>>
>>9422023
I hate that Jam's hideous boyfriend (Pauly?) gets shoehorned into their group, he looks and acts like the biggest tard.

I really feel like the two black girls could do better than this group though. The thin one has been with them forever and she's always on point and cute. The fat one may be big but she has good energy on stage and actually know the dance, which is more than the rest of these weebs can say (including their glorious leader).
>>
>>9422576
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nnC_84cy2oQ
purple emo cat looks fittingly dead inside.
>>
>>9421608
>I can only do 3/4 perspective.jpg
>>
>>9422780
?
>>
>>9418306
Stella is the only good thing about this group. She's cute, knows how to pose with her body, can sew better than any of them, and is the least cringey.

Jesus fucking christ. I don't know how the rest must feel when photos are taken next to her.
>>
>>9422790
Meaning they can only draw the faces at an angle.
>>
>>9422023
>>9422576
>>9422776
I think my favorite thing about "Super Neko World" covers is the fact that that's not even the name of the song

>すーぱーぬこわーるど
>ぬ
>nu
>>
India from BerriTeam Victory posted a dance cover - too bad it's nearly impossible to see because it's in a dark living room with a big window open behind her. fb link

/BerriTeamV/videos/424723637887738/
>>
>>9423241
I wish she'd practice more before uploading. She's not exactly sloppy but god she's not smooth with the moves either.
>>
I used to love IchiP back in the day
>>
>>9422717
I think she sings better than the average, she has techniques ( I even find her voice pretty, but I know I have weird taste in voice so yeah ) and her guitarist is good too. If she learned the lyrics well, I'm sure it would be a nice performance.
>>
>>9423340
despite having a cringey first impression, after watching them you realize they're actually pretty good
>>
>>9423340
https://youtu.be/bkBnK6xdN0U
>>
>>9419295
>idol skirts usually sit at least on the waist
while i do agree with you, there's something ironic about saying that with an attached picture of an outfit where the skirt sits lower on the hips. Only reason it's not as noticeable is animu girls dont have their bellies spilling over when they wear it that low
>>
>>9420570
holy shit chill anon
>>
>>9423484
Or because they're anime girls and usually people don't look into the specifications about clothing.
>>
>>9422685
Oh shit you're right, I cant unsee this now. How lazy can you get?
>>
fresh off the tube
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cTdhc8CI3NU
>>
>>9423484
Actually i think most people just have no clue where their waist is.

Most the love live costumes (that they used for their outfits inspiration) have their skirts on their hips - even the dresses are dropped waist.

Idolmaster are pretty low as well.

Waist is typically the smallest part of you, just above your bellybutton.
>>
>>9422019
The black girl stole the show. If they were all as cute/ accurate as her, it would've been a great dance performance.
>>
>>9422776
I feel like they are unintentionally and unironically cosplaying from Nyan Neko Sugar Girls.
>>
>>9423533
Not timed to each other, sloppy, skinny girl is devoid of energy, I can only focus on the big girl's boobs. God.
>>
>>9418686
>footless tights

Ew
>>
>>9423564
Too bad she quit a bit ago and seems to not want anything to do with them.
Hopefully they get a good dancer soon. Their last performance was a mess.
>>
>>9423657
One thing I absolutely hate is when girls wear leggings under skirts. It you're already wearing pants your skirt looks fucking stupid. Tights are one thing, but she's wearing pants under her skirt, defeating the purpose of a skirt.
Wear a skirt with shorts underneath? Covers your jiggly bits.
Wear tights? Add some colour and cover your legs
Pants? Now you've got a frilly hunk of fabric lumped around your waist.

The concept is fucking stupid and deserves to stay in middle school where the girls wanted to wear skirts but didn't shave their legs
>>
>>9423725
It can look alright if it's a dress or tunic with leggings, but when it's skirts and leggings and it's two lots of waistbands then it's too bulky.
>>
>>9423744
Exactly. A tunic-sort of long shirt with pants is just a normal outfit, as is a short dress with pants.
A skirt with pants is a double-bottom clusterfuck of fabric.
>>
>>9423357
spotted Honey
>>
>>9421980
https://youtu.be/tW0fniNtJbU

https://youtu.be/zruZzreAGfk

Have a chuckle.
>>
>>9423767
it's kind of a shame since the second one has the potential to be pretty great (nice background, filming)
>>
Bright Future is up!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kbMRIWXhjGw
>>
I'm curious, how did stellure become so popular even before they had even done anything?
>>
>>9423861
Okay I posted this before actually watching it. Anyway, it's not completely awful. The vocals need serious work; basically all of them need to learn to project their voices. They were mostly in tune but there's more to singing than being in tune. I have to wonder if they even practiced singing it together, since they weren't aligned at all in terms of timing! The mix was...awkward too. I don't know much about mixing but the vocals sounded too loud. The dance needed more practice to be in sync, and they need to stop adjusting their hair mid dance and work on being more expressive in the face.

But I'm not going to say it's completely awful, just that a lot of things could have been improved with more time and more practice. I did like the song that was composed, although it got a little samey at spots. The intro was really pretty and sounded twinkly. I'm sure at least one of the members is reading this thread so this is mostly intended as constructive criticism towards them. Hopefully they've learned their lesson about giving themselves enough time to complete a project instead of trying to cut corners and still have to keep pushing back release dates.
>>
>>9423861
Oh man..... this is BAD
>>
>>9423861
oh man, this is bad. I see potential, but it just feels horribly rushed. They aren't even in sync with each other and the singing is really bad. Also the music is really boring, just tinkling on some keys. I'm disappointed, but I can't say I'm surprised.
>>
>>9423861
Stella needs to leave and find a better group, she's by far the cutest of them all. Also, I agree with the other anon about projection. It's not hard to learn.
>>
>>9423861
i honestly feel like... it sounds like a shitty mlp song? probably because their music is written by mlptards too

but really their voices are too weak, i can barely hear the lyrics, there's no uniqueness or energy to their voices at all, and the camera goes out of focus, it's just fucking rushed as all hell
>>
>>9423861
Holy shit, this is bad. They're talk-singing for most of it, can't harmonize for shit and they're all out of time. The dancing is limp and unsynchronized for the most part. Isn't being able to sing one of the requirements for being in a singing group?

Also
>The side-eyeing pedestrian at 1:13
>>
>>9423880
because meotashi is hot shit due to the fact she's part of the mlp comm and can draw shitty anime art. stella is also hot shit in the love live comm
they're basically the ones who dragged the group into the limelight
>>
>>9418686
>>9423861
Mimi/Meotaishi kinda looks like PT sometimes
>>
>>9423861
They need to kick the blue one and the green out and maybbbbbeee they'll have a chance. Thats a strong maybe.
>>
>>9423861
They should have auto-tuned it: Maybe I will auto tune it later.
>>
>>9423932
To be honest the blue one has the best voice out of them all. If they gave her a less shitty outfit then she'd probably be my favorite
Kick out Mimi, Greenie, and dark purple one and then they'll have a chance
>>
>>9423932
the blue actually has one of the better voices, well at least she projected herself.
>>
>>9423935
>>9423942
True I'm just distracted by the shitty outfit lol. Alright kick out dark purple, green, and mimi
>>
>>9423861
sucks because the dancing isn't half bad.
>>
>>9423861
Okay wow.... I agree with >>9423896 and >>9423908.

There's definitely potential but because of how rushed it is, it's just bad in a lot of areas. The music had potential to be better (when you look at the composer's channel, it's obvious) but I don't think she(?) had the time to do it. As far as singing, it doesn't sound like they practiced at all. They're all out of time, you can tell they recorded at different times, and the lip synching was off. It's as if they recorded the song in post-shoot. Not only that but there was space within the instrumental to fit more lyrics.

As far as Stella goes, I do think she needs to go solo or at least work on an act with the blue hair chick for some time. They aren't bad and have potential but we'll have to see.

>>9423913
That's because it IS. I honestly think they wrote this song prior to changing to an idol group and just didn't want to scrap it.
>>
>>9422718
I came in to say pretty much exactly this. That thin black girl is so much better than all of those white whales. I wish her all the success in getting away from them, and being super cool doing more dance vids. I'd definitely watch.
>>
File: WTF WHITE PPL.png (83KB, 144x229px) Image search: [Google]
WTF WHITE PPL.png
83KB, 144x229px
>>9423861
best part
>>
>>9422023
>>9423861

What a time to be alive.
>>
>>9423861
they couldnt autotune this shit??? holy hell
>>
>>9423861
I want them to do more. That was fucking hilarious.
>>
>>9424023
If I hadn't known better, I would have assumed someone had took the video and dubbed over badly on purpose as a joke.
>>
>>9424024
I'm still laughing. Fucking 10/10. I demand more.
>>
>>9423932
The blue one has the best voice by far.

The green one needs to go. So does the purple one.

Stella should sew the next costumes because she's great at sewing. But someone should design NORMAL outfits, like cute maid outfits or some shit. Cover your flabby bellies ffs

The blue one should be forced to carry the vocals, the rest of them are just not good enough.

They need to learn how to use auto-tune and get better wigs.
>>
>>9424035
In terms of vocals, I think blue should lead, Stella be 2nd lead, Mimi be extreme support, and the other 2 don't sing. At all.

Guys I just remembered there's a 6th member. We still haven't seen it all. It looks like she's black to some extent (or just very tan but her features say otherwise). I want to see what she brings because from the history of cringe threads, usually the darker girls bring it.
>>
>>9423758
Who's Honey?
>>
>>9424011
She should have been in the group honestly.
>>
>>9423861
Luna looks like she's regretting this. She's the most unsure idol I've ever seen.
>>
>>9423861
I was on the bus when I read all the anons replies and got my hopes up that it wouldn't be as awful as I imagined, but some of you guys were extremely optimistic with this. The song is bad, the dancing is bad, the singing is bad, the facials are really bad, the outfits are mostly bad but salvageable IF it weren't for the wigs. Cool location though.

If they really are teenagers I do feel it's a bit petty to rag on them for an entire thread, but I would also think even teenagers would figure out that it would be easiest to sing the song first then lip sync to your own singing on set.

The dancing is so sloppy. Did they not film themselves off-mirror at practices and work on problem areas accordingly? It could be fixed with doing that.
>>
>>9424064
I actually think her face is cute. But her wig is awful and her body just looks disgustingly dwarfish in that costume. Maybe it just is dwarfish outside of it idk never seen her. But she seems to be stuck being "the fat one".
>>
>>9424076
I didn't mean it like that, I think they all look nice. But she looks like she doesn't want to be there at all.
>>
>>9423985
you're asking the wrong thread mate
>>
>>9424052
Psycho bestie of the head maid/idoru. Usually blonde wigs and glasses
>>
>>9423861
Man, I really want to create an idol group just to do things the opposite way of everyone posted in this thread. Honestly, half of them wouldn't be that bad if they just put more energy and life into their performances. Even their voices are quiet and pretty lifeless.
>>
>>9424122
Have you ever heard of Cinema Sins? I'm pretty sure CGL's cringe threads opperate under the same guise: almost no video or group is without cringe.
>>
>>9424122
it's a lot easier said than done, honestly. And starting an "idol" group in particular to be honest is already setting yourself up for failure.
>>
>>9424075
Well they didn't even finish the song before filming. And they learned and practiced the dance in like 2 days (and only two days) so no. I don't think anyone was optimistic exactly. Just didn't wanna totally write them off and give a chance since everyone deserves one no matter how many mistakes they make.
>>
>>9424126
pretty much, even the best have their cringe moments
>>
>>9424128
I meant, I saw a lot of comments saying "it wasn't too awful" "the dance was decent" blah blah. But imo it was bad....really bad.
>>
>>9423861
around 1:05 the short one has a wardrobe malfunction
>>
>>9424127
>>9424127
Oh, absolutely, the idea of starting an idol group is pretty cringe in and of itself.

But I still think it'd be fun to do. I'd like to design & make some cute original idol costumes.
>>
>>9424134
it was really bad, but I want to see them succeed, at least a little bit. they can't do that without solid critique.
>>
https://youtu.be/2fweZ9TGunI
New idol group emerges.
The shiki looks a tad special ed
>>
>>9424226
this was actually pretty good, and it's always a plus in my books to see some idolmaster getting love in the middle of the love live hype.
>>
>>9423861
omfg that singing makes me want to cry

I honestly didn't think it would be that bad. Layering audio tracks really isn't that hard, why didn't they properly record each girl and put them in sync?
>nervous mumbling the song
>>
>>9424037
They've got that stupid mentality of 'everyone gets a turn to be centre!!!!' from Love Live. They should totally be looking at vocals from a point of who's the strongest, and use weaker vocals for harmonies and shorter lines.

Literal idol groups always do this. Walkure (seiyuus from Macross Delta) are a prime example- The three strongest carry the songs, whereas Reina and Makina generally do backups and harmonies as their voices just aren't suited to leading songs. However, they also give those two their own duets as their voices compliment one another and work when they're not with the three others.
>>
>>9424310
Yeah but literal idol groups - not just the ones from anime - tend to have the same center 80% of the time and switch out occasionally (Morning Musume & °C-ute for example). Also, smaller idol groups tend to give members equal lines more times than not (Momoclo, Buono, etc.). I think they should look at more than just "oh you're stronger so you get more" because that's not always best (Riho, Reina, Chisato, Matsui Jurina...). From the looks of it their designated center is Mimi as well. They should be actually doing demos with full vocals and notes and deciding "oh you did this well so you sing this" not "you sing the song better stand in front".

Even then, more times than not if they actually think about it closely, the same people will be in front.
>>
>>9424226
Maybe I missed a joke but why are you calling them an idol group?

Aside from that, it's not bad. It's simple and the song is cute. They did good with the dance but could use a bit more energy but other than that it's good.
>>
I wish more groups were posted her but has anyone read the comments on Stellure's posts?
>>
>>9424546

Caps?
>>
File: IMG_0317.png (189KB, 750x1334px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0317.png
189KB, 750x1334px
>>9424546
>>9424592
There's also a good share of critique, but I felt like the cornfield ones would be funnier to post
>>
File: IMG_0318.png (186KB, 750x1334px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0318.png
186KB, 750x1334px
>>9424631
>>
File: IMG_0319.png (192KB, 750x1334px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0319.png
192KB, 750x1334px
>>9424633
>>
File: IMG_0320.png (201KB, 750x1334px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0320.png
201KB, 750x1334px
>>9424635
>>
File: IMG_0321.png (111KB, 750x1334px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0321.png
111KB, 750x1334px
>>9424637
>>
>>9424635
>Muse or Aqours wouldn't do better
Okay sure.
>>
>>9424432
morning musume, buono and c-ute along with other hello!project chooses who sings what by having them all sing the entire thing and put together what sounds the best. It's not exactly them having the same center on purpose, it's just what works. While that type of approach does take longer for someone inexperienced I suppose with a new group it would have helped.
>>
>>9424640
I could just see pile and mimorin rolling
>>
>>9423861
I'll be honest: the song itself isn't bad. But while it's not awful, it's far from good. Green/brown hair girl definitely needs to be cut. Blue hair girl should center. It does kind of give off an idol feel though, which is good, and I'd like to see them improve and redo this video in the future as they improve.
Although the ending worries me. Subunit songs with a new member? Feel like they should focus on being a whole 6=person unit first.
>>
>>9424654
Yeah that's what I was trying to get at. Sorry if it wasn't clear.
>>
>>9424672
From what was on their Instagram, she's not a new member exactly. The original art shows that. She for whatever reason wasn't able to make it for that whole month or two or whatever.

I don't think they need to work on subunits or solos right now either though. I think that's another toxic thing LL introduced. Sub-units and solos aren't things that are created right away. Those take time and usually are decided after the group has been established some.
>>
>>9424688
To be fair, Love Live didn't introduce their subunits right away either. They had decent amounts of promo art and pvs out for the entire groups (though aquors rushed it more, since they have an established fanbase). The fact that Stellure wants their second single to be a subunit thing is weird enough, add that their other subunit isn't getting a song released at the same time is super awkward.
>>
>>9423861
Okay, I'll summarize.

Luna and Astra a replacement, the dancing and singing is awfully painful, Luna being the worst by far. Stella should be the center, and Callisto the lead singer because she's at least better than the rest (with Stella second best, I believe).
Some final wardrobe touches would be appreciated, and my god they should DEFINITELY find someone who knows how to mix the voices and the song, cause my ears are bleeding.

Overall, not the worst I've seen. They have potential, but they should listen to advice asap.
>>
>>9424779
*need a replacement
I forgot how to English for a sec, sorry.
>>
>>9422718
>>9423758
>>9424115

So which ex member of the group are you? They kick out a lot from their dance team ..they suck but you seem to have deets.
>>
>>9423861
>music starts
this isn't too bad
>singing starts
delete it
>>
>>9423861
i love the whole minute where Astra is half out of frame
>>
>>9424857
basically.
>>
>>9423861
It reminds me of kareoke when people only know a few words of the song...

Sorry guys, but I disagree with almost all of you. This is awful. Flat out awful. There are parts in the singing where it sounds like people come in late, the tracking is pretty much a preset tune on a keyboard with someone single finger playing the song over it. The dancing is crap. Two of the costumes are ok but that's only because the other 3 are so awful. The colourful wigs are stupid. The lyrics are MLP and they all need singing lessons.

Yeah, blue is the best singer but only because the others are dreadful. There are better dancers but again, it's only cause the others are awful. The only reason they seem good because of what you're directly comparing it too.

Yeah, maybe they can improve but they have a lot of work on there hands before they become even become meh level to be blunt.

Maybe I'm being harsh. I'm from a family of musicians so I know I have higher standards than average. I just honestly do not see this improving past an "they're ok" standard.
>>
>>9424779
Listening again, I disagree about Luna. Like she's not great dancing or vocally, but she's stronger than Astra and can be made better in the voice department. She's like the middle out of the three vocally but I can't decide if Mimi or Astra is the worst.

Is anyone else bothered by Mimi's stomach flab? She's it fat but she shouldn't have given herself (or been given) a crop top AND a skirt like that.
>>
>>9424226
I know tulip is a very static dance, but it looks even more like they're literally glued down in this.

People need to take artistic license and add movement to this dance. Even just bouncing a hip in time would really lift it
>>
>>9424892
It's not flat out awful. I've seen and heard far worse than this but nobody ok here is saying it's good either from what I've seen (except maybe one person?). It's shit and needs a lot of work, yes. But the other singers aren't "dreadful". Compared to some other shit posted in CGL before, they aren't even close to the worse vocally. Video wise? Maybe. Also, like some have said, its rushed. Like really rushed. Had they actually taken their time I feel like it could've been better. Had they sang in Japanese, the song may have been better. And yeah the lyrics are MLP but they were an MLP group so. Not much to do there.
>>
>>9423861
First mistake is not having a song before hand. They should have had it completely recorded before even thinking about the dance.

Second one was imposing an impossible time scale. They should have been silent until they were ready to release it. Then drum up interest as if they were in the process of doing it. Noone would have known.
>>
>>9424892
>I just honestly do not see this improving past an "they're ok" standard.

If they make an effort instead of rushing everything it definitely can but it won't be something easy.
>>
>>9424906
I think they're dreadful as well, desu. I also agree that some are only being seem as ok because the others are worse than them. Alone they'd be seen as bad...

I get the work involved, and that it's rushed. However, that just shows they also have poor time management as well.

Maybe they didn't understand the work load involved, but that's poor research then.

Neither are good excuses.

As >>9424910 says, they should have been ready before hyping themselves (maybe not ready to release but certainly more so than they were). They created a rod for their own backs.
>>
>>9424906
Just because there is "worse" stuff out there, doesn't mean this is also bad. Sure it might better than something else you've seen but let's say it's an exam and 40% is a fail. This group might be 30%, another might be 20% but they both failed.
>>
>>9424924
isn't also bad*
much like my typing.
>>
>>9424924
But this is bad? Which is what I said? My point is when you compare to an actual idol group, OF COURSE it's going to be shit. But this isn't the worst thing out there.
>>
>>9424912
I hope I'm wrong with them, I honestly do. It would be nice to see someone do this sorta thing and be good at it.

But there is so much work needed.
>>
>>9424923
Yeah everything you've said is something I've already said in different posts. Nobody is making excuses for them.
>>
>>9424928
You're right it is. People need to look at actual idols for how to run an idol group. But until someone does, the odds of getting a decent group are really low.
>>
>>9424927
That's like saying someone who murdered 3 people isn't that bad because someone else murdered 4.

I'm not comparing it to idols. I'm comparing it to other amateurs and my family's own song writing with zero lessons. I did say that maybe i have higher standards considering my experience and what I grew up surrounded with, but it is what it is.

They get a star for effort and for their marketing and drumming interest. Everything else is a fail. Hopefully they'll learn and grow.
>>
>>9424934
It's why there are so many people in a production. Each part is really time consuming and a damn ball ache as well.
>>
>>9424928
There are very few good indie idols... The ratio feels like 1 decent group per every 15 cringy ones.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5ae-1O7VFGg
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=exlVUgpsaLg
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v6_LDEGJ-mI

>>9424934
>People need to look at actual idols for how to run an idol group.
Yes, please. Every single aspect of Stellure was based solely off of Love Live (and My Little Pony), from the art and costumes ( >>9422685 ), to the song composition and lyrics, to the choreography and etc. Literally everything they know about idols is from an anime.
>>
>>9424974
I wouldn't count 4Te. I don't think they classify themselves as idols plus even if they did, with their production (even if it's self produced) they're already ahead of some indie Japanese groups.
>>
>>9424974
I agree. They could've took the time of doing Idol research and practice instead of being on instagram hyping shit up and watching Idol anime.

It's 2017 and the internet has expanded and these groups are still making the same mistakes as every wannabe "net Idol" has done.
>>
>>9424981
Which is ironic when you think about it. These groups come up thinking they're the first to do it but haven't done any research.
>>
>>9424974
That Indonesian group is pretty good. They needed to turn their mics up a bit--imo they were a little hard to hear. But their costumes are absolutely fantastic. I wonder if they made them themselves or commissioned them.
>>
File: prepare to be bullied.jpg (291KB, 1000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
prepare to be bullied.jpg
291KB, 1000x1000px
>>9424637
>andromeda.idols

Oh boy here we go
>>
>>9423861
I'm glad cringe weebery of this calibar is making a comeback through these "idol" groups. Haven't seen this much effort put into something so terrible since early the 2000's.
>>
File: 1488010652165.jpg (43KB, 583x583px) Image search: [Google]
1488010652165.jpg
43KB, 583x583px
>>9423861
This was offensive to all five of my senses.
>>
There's something about this that makes me feel like it should be here.

https://youtu.be/IBhUZLLOW9A
>>
>>9426060
The dancing and video work here is really underwhelming but I quite like their voices.
>>
>>9426060
pigtails girl is spot on with her voice but... what are those outfits? what is every other girl? what is that set?
>>
>>9426060
This is way better than Stellure on every side I guess. They are from Quebec, they said on their video description that it was too cold to record outside, still, they could have found a better location.
>>
>>9426060
This definitely has potential. I hope they practice and perfect everything in the future.
>>
>>9426060
Impressed by voices and costume, not by anything else since it's just a cover. What is that moon lol? Also girl from Modern Family needs to lose the middle part
>>
>>9426355
>girl from Modern Family
kek, I'm so glad someone else thought the same

Pigtail girl is really great. I don't really find any of it too cringe honestly
>>
>>9426060
i like the vocal but theyre def edited. if you look back as their not even that old videos their vocals are almost unbearable.
>>
File: Screenshot_2017-04-07-22-19-11.png (469KB, 540x960px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2017-04-07-22-19-11.png
469KB, 540x960px
betting these will be nuked the second any color is put on them
>>
>>9426060
Oh shit I remember following that vicky girl for awhile back when Oishii was a thing, her voice was so squeaky back then... I'm glad to see she's improved
They seem like they have potential, but the lighting + outfits kill it for me
>>
>>9421608
>6 people here
>5 in the real life pics

Okay, who got booted?
>>
>>9421608
why would you make an idol outfit with a literal shit/piss color scheme...why...
>>
>>9423861
Never forget:
>its good to be ambitious. Its good to set goals. Lol, you guys probably dont understand that though
>We dont work to impress you sad fuckers, we work to enjoy ourselves, and to acheive something you are too chicken to actually try
>none of you anonymous cousin fuckers actually know what any of the girls are capable of
>we ARE ready for our new performance date

Well, I guess one "nice" thing I can say about the video is that it's better than anything Flusay Girls has put out in the past 6 years (but that's not saying much lol).

>>9426466
>who got booted?
No one was kicked out, Tauri apparently just wasn't able to make it to record the song for whatever reason.
>>
File: Uh.png (97KB, 242x309px) Image search: [Google]
Uh.png
97KB, 242x309px
>>9426455
> black wide fishnets
no
why is there so much black
with yellow fishnet armbands? and a crown?
>>
>>9426455
This is... Kind of a clusterfuck? I mean, she's trying to unify the colors by slapping yellow and black everywhere, I guess.

She's gonna look like Batman if she goes through with this color scheme
>>
>>9421608
i hope they make these outfits, i wanna see how Stella can translate them into real life
>>
as much as i hate it, Bright Future has been stuck in my head all day
>>
>>9426060
The costumes, set, and everyone but the main girl feel really weird, like they could've taken glasses off and minor details. I do like that the tallest is "Jupiter" though and the blonde is "Venus".

At least obvious practice is here, though. There's almost a weird, VHS tape vintage charm to it.
>>
>>9426455
someone take this girls pencil away
>>
>>9426673
Fucking same
>>
>>9426673
I can't stop thinking about it.
>>
>>9423533
>fresh of the tube

When I read that I thought it was going to be another one of those videos of people dancing on the tube in London and getting in the way of all the poor commuters
>>
>>9426060
This is so much better than Stellure. They still have a lot to work on, but yeah.
>>
>>9426455
>pink
>yellow
>black
>gold accents

Disgusting.
>>
>>9426455
I feel like Stellure should redo that shit-show of music video they just released (or redo the vocals at the very least) rather just giving up on it and going "well we did the best we could" and moving on to a new project.

And can Meotashi please take 5 seconds to study some actual idol costumes (that aren't from an anime)? This actually looks like it will be worse than the first costumes she made.
>>
>>9427125
It's Stella's design, not Mimi.
>>
>>9426455
Is she trying to look like a bumblebee?
>>
File: IMG_7565.jpg (668KB, 1242x1868px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_7565.jpg
668KB, 1242x1868px
Let's see how this goes.

Anyone have any non stellure cringe?
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SlBiz7pSLwE

I don't know if it's just me but this cosplay choice doesn't seem to work in their favor. I get the thought, angelic angel in the white day angel set, but it doesn't really work with this upbeat dance.
>>
>>9427553
Oh lordy, I can't take my eyes off that Nico. So obvious she hasn't practised, is just watching everyone else, and is slower than everyone else.
>>
>>9423861
I still jacked off to it.
>>
>>9427553
https://youtu.be/6oxUeJjsuQc

oh anon, you havent even seen their worst
>>
>>9427780
their maki is pretty cute but um..oh god
>>
>>9427780
o god, I think that group is the same one my favourite band took a picture of.
>>
>>9427883
i mean at least in this picture you cant see the guts of all the fatties hanging out all over the place
>>
>>9427780
has that nozomi not heard of a strapless bra?
>>
>>9427780
Why do the fat girls always pick the characters that are meant to be the smallest or sportiest? Fat Nicos are just really, really sad.

I was staring at the Nozo but feeling more sad for her than bad for staring.
>>
>>9418306
they are cringe, but also cute
>>
>>9427947
they think that because they have 'round faces' they suit the lolis best
>>
>>9427883

Oh god I think I can actually see underboob on Nozomi...
>>
>>9428115
I don't see there any problem
>>
>>9427947
Because they're everything they're not.
>>
>>9423861
Brown and blue should stop looking off camera and at what everyone else is doing.
As best girl, Glasses-chan needs to be center. She just needs to project her voice a bit more.
Mimi sometimes doesn't hit the right notes, but it's kind of hard to do that when you're singing so quietly.
Blue hair needs to remove those damn tights. If you're self concious about your body, get a costume that covers it like best girl.
The best looking girl of the group (Stella, I think? The blondish one) turned out to be the worst singer. Invalidates all the people in this thread saying she should dump them and go her own way.
>>
>>9428230
I don't think she's the worse. Maybe like a step above purple. She doesn't need to be center. At all.
>>
>>9428313
Btw when I said "she" I mean purple.
>>
https://youtu.be/0Q7k6Tre_6Y

The chorus to this song is so cute but the rest and their voices could use some work. It's a cute video.
>>
>>9429122
>petticoats as skirts
>>
>>9428124

Left tit. I imagine Honk can see way more than we can.
>>
https://youtu.be/Yr9UugpjIPI

I begin to think more and more that Amina lies about her voice. I get voices change when you speak or sing especially in a different language but hers is so inconsistent it makes me doubt.
>>
>>9429122
You can tell they're having fun and trying there best though so it has an amateur idol feel. Pretty cute but like you said could use some work. I wish I had friends that would do this stuff with me, if I was having that kind of fun I don't even care if I get blasted here.
>>
>>9429122
I actually like Honey Hime, it seems they work hard and really have a lot of fun with everything they do.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r0qMu3bBdPs
>>
>>9429122
the purple one has a great voice
>>
>>9429122
I actually really like this. I think the thing that makes it's so amateur is how much the camera is shaking/wobbling and how it's been filmed.

It's really fun though
>>
>>9429281
https://youtu.be/Pk-hFSD82PQ

The sad thing about this is the song itself isn't shit until it goes into that weird ass change. The visuals are pretty but also fucking weird.
>>
>>9429212
its more like she tries to do too much shit with her voice, the "cute japanese girl" voice etc etc. it doesn't help that she can't really keep a tune
>>
>>9429322

I actually liked the changes, it was creative musically imo

Liked the visuals too, maybe some closeups (specially at the beggining) were kinda weird in that she looked nervous but overall i dug it
>>
>>9429281
is this cringe?
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7UmWYB8DDTE
DO YOU REMEMBER THIS ONE
>>
I actually cannot watch it it's cringy :/

I do like Honey Hime's new video though, it's a lot better than other videos
>>
>>9418306
Okay besides stellure, is there any cover groups in your area? seems to getting popular where im from...
>>
>>9429464
A-Muse is probably the biggest one near me and their core members are quite decent. Good live as well because they seem to somewhat learn songs
>>
I like my boobs bouncing around but hers have a life on their own
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c8qM3es7LgU
>>
>>9429533
definitely like the look of these skirts then just petticoats, plus the bow, its nice and simple
>>
>>9429489
oh ive heard of A-Muse! I like them
>>
>>9427883
That maki is fucking hot
>>
>>9427883
Makiiii so hot
>>
>>9423861
OH this is BAD, not the worst though. They could improve if they really tried
>>
>>9421210
shut up
>>
>>9429622
They're right tho

Looks like one of those "How to draw REAL MANGA" books from the county library written by a thirty-year-old Texan weeaboo
>>
>>9422576
bitch that's cuter than what you could do
>>
i sense a salty chan in the thread
>>
>>9429640
Yuuuup. Hope we don't have another Stellure invasion.

>>9429122
That said, I actually thought this was pretty cute and catchy. They have the basics down, but they'll need a lot of work to get to a really good level, but it's certainly not as bad as Bright Future.
>>
>>9429533
Hey it's Nebula Kiss! They're local to my area. Watching them perform at a maid cafe was my introduction to odottemita. :')
>>
>>9429533
the one in mint is pretty cute
They're in sync for the most part, room for improvement for sure but it looks like they put practice in which is what's really important
>>
>>9429533
That was cute as hell!
>>
>>9429122
Wow is that an original song? That's about a million times better than what Stellure came out with.
>dab at 2:56
>>
>>9429860
Of course it is. Honey Hime has actually been building up their fan base for a few years now with covers. They performed and had did cons as well as uploaded videos. They took it slow and have been on TV at least once. That's what these other groups keep forgetting about. Actual promotion and building a base.
>>
https://youtu.be/38QKKUJK85A
>>
>>9430506
Definitely cringe, but not dance cringe. Since this thread is saging, we should have the next one include general net-idol cringe too.
>>
>>9428329
Of course Purple should be center. She's best girl.
>>
>>9430757
Yeah you just sound like her.
>>
>>9430506
What the fuck is with people stealing songs? This is Summer Wind's melody.
>>
>>9430787
I'm not her. But I wish I was. She's so pretty and cool and everyone likes her and she's pretty.
>>
>>9430833
Yeaaaah either you're her, a delusional fan, or sarcastic.
>>
>>9430842
bitch
>>
>>9432137
Yes and your point is?
>>
have you guys noticed stellure fan pages are starting to pop up on instagram? group and individual ones.
>>
>>9433404
Yeah I'm kind of hoping that they end up being made by the members and it'll cause them to crash and burn. People have made fan art too.
>>
Is it possible to be solo idol? And if yes. Could anyone give me some tips as to avoid being cringy. I can sing decently and im even more confident in my dancing.
>>
>>9433473
GalaxyGirlPaida is good solo act in my opinion, maybe take some tips from her.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6_MCqswHnMo
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q6EclrbbvdA
>>
>>9433473
The best way to avoid being cringey (aside from wanting to be an idol in general) is to actually do your research and to actually practice. Take the time to understand what an idol is and what it entails, time your time to practice your singing and dancing when you do anything, don't try to rush into anything. If you want to be an idol in the sense of making music and releasing it, then be willing to put out some money so you have a decent production quality. If you will sing in Japanese, practice your pronunciation. Don't try to copy idol singing or acts. Just be yourself please. Too many people try to fit the idol image without actually thinking about it.
Thread posts: 341
Thread images: 33

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.