[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I am a well known cosplayer where i live but i'm in no way

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4

I am a well known cosplayer where i live but i'm in no way a good or great cosplayer by any means. I have been having problems with mentally ill creepers, a few who are autistic and have Asperger syndrome seem to be really touch if you know what I mean to other female cosplayers... Just recently I had one hug me from behind and full on grabbed my breast from behind for a few seconds before I just walked away. How do you all deal with mentally ill fans?
>>
File: wear a sign.jpg (112KB, 1358x1300px) Image search: [Google]
wear a sign.jpg
112KB, 1358x1300px
>insert message: cosplay is not consent on sign
>wear over cosplay. done.
>>
>>9412739
People with autism don't understand things like that fren.

>>9412711
Kick them in the balls.
>>
I have Aspergers. We're not retarded. If you've told them not to touch your boobs and they do it anyway, they know that it's wrong and are just using their syndrome to get away with being a creepy pervert. Next time this happens just state, clear and loud enough for people around you to hear, that they need to stop and you asked them to stop before. If necessary, use a tone like you would with a misbehaving dog. Sometimes people like this need a good public shaming.
>>
>>9417916
>People with autism don't understand things like that fren.
Yes we do
>>
>>9417928
>all people with the autismos are the same

Armchair psychologist here; in all honesty autism is a broad spectrum. DSM IV/V made the definition of it even broader and dependent on the person taking the test the results can vary greatly. Some people with autism will be unable to pick up on these social cues, or just simply not know or understand them. Others will feign ignorance for the singular purpose of acting out of line without punishment, or just not care about the punishment following it.

All in all, one doggo with the autisms just isn't the same as some other assburger puppers.

>>9417921
This guy gets it, public shaming might be the way to go. All in all OP just tell them loudly not to do it, it sounds a little silly since it seems so obvious to tell them not to do it, but it might just not be. Or just reach out a hand rather than hugging every aspie. That usually works for me, stern gaze and an outreached hand form a nice buffer between you and their sweaty bodies anyway.
>>
>>9412711
I'm sorry that happened to you senpai.

this didn't need its own thread tho
>>>9415250
>>
Stop putting your tits on display if you dont want them groped
>>
>>9417931
>>9417921
Actual psychologist here. Public shaming only works if you are currently being harassed and have no other options. Otherwise it can backfire horribly may encourage unwanted behavior. Its best to call the police or staff, they know what they are doing, mental illness is never an excuse for harassment.
>>
>>9418342
You can get groped without having your tits on display dumbo.

Anyway OP just tell security or something. The less retards around in conventions the better
>>
>>9418342
Dude, I've gotten my practically flat chested boobs groped while wearing a sweatshirt and jeans. Clothing has very little to do with it
>>
>>9418555
Yeah that was me, sorry. You are just very cute but you looked very delicate and fragile.
>>
>>9418342
>>>/r9k/
>>
>>9412711
Tell them straight out that their behavior is wrong. A lot of autistics don't get cues and don't know they're doing something stupid unless they're told.

If they keep doing it, public shaming or a good slap to the face if they go so far as to grope you. Even the dumbest kid only touches a burning stove once.

If that doesn't work, it's time to go to security and get them kicked out or banned. There's only so many chances you can give people if they refuse to learn "look but don't touch".
>>
>>9418570
Jokes on you how did it feel to grope trap chest?
>>
File: 1489669534123.jpg (20KB, 495x325px) Image search: [Google]
1489669534123.jpg
20KB, 495x325px
>>9421111
your cute reaction made up for it.
Nice gets anon.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.