[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

COF Thread

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 333
Thread images: 76

Last one >>9406571

Let's keep this one drama free y'all
>>
>>9412495
>>
>>9412496
>>
>>9412499
>>
>>9412504
>>
The last thread is at like 300 comments and not even autosaging. Why would you make a new thread? Sage for stupidity.
>>
>>9412547
I'm ready for a new thread, they go really fast anyway and it was turning into a trainwreck at the end, calm down
>>
>>9412605
>calm down
they were asking a valid question? stop taking everything as a personal attack
>>
>>9412496
I don't like this at all. Don't really know why, it just comes off as very matchy matchy and cartoonish

>>9412495
This is very cute.

>>9412504
Would look more complete with patterned tights in a diff color

>>9412505
Really pretty
>>
>>9412605
>I'm ready for a new thread

Lol what
>>
>>9412605
>i'm ready for a new thread

boohoo, were people talking about your shoop?
>>
>>
>>9412675
>>
>>9412677
>>
>>9412682
>>
>>9412684
>>
>>9412688
>>
>>9412689
>>
>>9412675

I really like the top half but the tights throw me off.

>>9412688

This is kind of adorable.

>>9412689

No.
>>
>>9412692
>>
>>9412696
>>
>>9412688
I have to admit this was a very good CoF post from her.
>>
>>9412675
I agree with >>9412694 but I can't tell if it's the lighting or if the red actually doesn't match the bolero.
>>
>>9412504
Cute coord. Horrifying makeup.
>>
>>9412763
Looks like she used a sharpie...
>>
>>9412675
Cute.

>>9412677
>>9412677
>>9412696

These are all beautiful.

>>9412684
Meh. Shiny cheap looking wig cheapens the whole thing.

>>9412688
kek

>>9412689
Executed poorly.

>>9412700
The colour combination here triggers the fuck out of me. I hate blacks/browns/creams all together. I wish she wore tights instead of knee socks, I don't think those are flattering on her. Just my opinion.
>>
>>9412504
I want that dress sooo bad!
>>
>>9412650
And shit like this is why new threads get made early.
>>
>>9412941
cry harder
>>
>>9412941
>>9412960
>>9412605
>>9412650

ladies, ladies, you're all beautiful. Post pics or gtfo
>>
>>9412688
Her coords are actually really nice. Like I know that most people make fun of her for having an ugly face but I lowkey admire that she is true to herself and is dedicated to the fashion even though she's not very pretty.
>>
>>9412675

Lots of people are onto those tights and I really think they're ugly AF For the rest, this is cute.
>>
>>9413109

Totally agree with you, plus she looks like a really nice person.
>>
>tfw want to join COF to post like i used to when daily lolita was active and share my outfits with fellow lolitas
>tfw nervous about being posted on here
Should I just not join? I'm a lonelita into simple lolita so I might look boring to them anyway
>>
Someone answer me this since I'm trying to understand what the differences are.

>>9412677 and >>9410105 have their natural hair down. But the one from the last thread is being ripped into for having her natural hair down where as the one from this thread is getting praise for hers? What is the difference in them when they both have their natural hair down and instyled?
>>
>>9412675
That underskirt is atrocious and the bolero is too classic for the oldschool sweet main piece. None of this shit matches. Research the different substyles and eras and pick one
>>
>>9413361
>asking cgl about being posted on cgl
Just join and get over it.
>>
>>9413362
I think you are reaching here. The first girl isn't getting comments about her hair here, no one is praising it. The other girl made a comment specifically about her hair, she knew it looked bad, and that brought attention to it. Both should have styled their hair.
>>
>>9413362
Different people like different things, you're wrong that their hair is unstyled, though. The one has her hair combed and obviously curled, while the other has used some kind of curl creme. There's nothing wrong with natural hair imo. Some people prefer wigs and are just more forgiving if they think someone is attractive or like the rest of the coord
>>
>>9413373
I don't think the other ones had bad hair though. It's clean, kept and not messy. Maybe could use some more styling but I don't think it looks bad like you have said. Just boring.
>>
>>9413371
But aren't COF posters usually seen as attention whores?
>>
>>9413362
Oh come on now, the diffrence is the hair itself. One hair is boring and flat while the others is long and beautiful and shiny/ healthier looking. Cant even belive youre comparing the two desu.
>>
>>9413410
No? Where are you getting this from.
>>
>>9413413
Not to mention that one has virtualy no style to her hair its just there while the other at least has bangs and a nice hair style.
>>
>>9413410
i dont think they all are... i usually post on there just to share with the comm or actually get concrit
>>
>>9412677
This dress gets more and more beautiful each time I see it. Though I would have chosen a different type of hat or headwear for this dress, I like that she wore it in such a relaxed way.
>>
>>9413413
>>9413440
>>9413373
I'm the girl with the "bad hair". really wish this wasn't brought up in the new thread honestly. Yes I know its not every ones cup of tea. But my hair was still a little damp when I got dressed and was running late. I apologize if you found it bad. I didnt have a working blow dryer since I typically don't like using hot tools on my hair. I'll take the consideration to make sure I have my hair styled next time I get excited to share an outfit and keep my date coordinates to myself next time.
>>
>>9413476
your hair is fine, people are really nitpicking this. there's ACTUALLY bad hair on CoF, this is not one of those moments. my only suggestion would be to braid your hair, either in a single braid or twin braids. that way you don't have to do much to it and you can either wear it braided or let it out and have soft waves after! don't get discouraged, this is CGL-- everyones probably a bunch of itas anyway
>>
>>9413476
Just a piece of advise from someone who usually gets posted and nitpicked (Though I do read the comments and try to listen to the advice!) it's best to just ignore most comments and not make excuses for yourself. Most people here really don't care what happened that day/that something broke/you lost an accessory and will just keep on talking about you more, they might even make a point of posting you next time.
So just read, use what you can and move on.
>>
back to the real reason why we are here
>>
>>
>>9413481
I would like to do the braids in my hair. Thanks for that suggestion. I might try that next time since it's getting warm here and wigs are miserable when it's soo hot.

>>9413484
Usually I do ignore it. And read the suggestions. But no one has really made much of a suggestion on what to do about it. Just kinda bitched about how my hair is bad. If I didn't say something it would have not given me any thing to do about it. The person I answered just now offered concrit on what to do with such a incident and that's what I was looking for. Honest suggestions and crit . Not "your hair looks bad. Style it"
>>
>>9413476
i was one of the anons in the previous threads who made a note that the coord could have been improved by styling your hair.
your hair is actually quite lovely, which is why it's a shame to see it underutilized.
generally if i'm in a situation like yours--something went wrong and the coordinate is unfinished, or I didn't have time to do my hair--I'll post the outfit to my local comm instead of CoF. That way I get to share (with people that I actually know) but don't have to measure up to the standards of the international lolita community. CoF is usually more for full, finished coordinates, so if something feels 'incomplete', it stands out all the more jarringly there.
>>
>>
>>9412499
it's really cool that her tights look like they have card suits on them, but I wish her boots were just a tad lower so we could see more of them.
also
>shoehorning that rose crown in there
just why
>>
>>9413361
Don't give cgl more content. They don't deserve.
>>
>>9413492
I wish this coord was made with a colder pink and not dusty-warm pink. The blue needs a cold shade of pink
>>
>>9413493
>"that's what I was looking for. Honest suggestions and crit . Not "your hair looks bad. Style it"'
because you could do *any* style and it would still look better than leaving it be. curl it, flatiron it, braid it, put it in a bun, etc.
especially with hair your length, you have a wide variety of options, so it's really down to personal preference.
If you're looking for suggestions, >>9395200 is a much better thread to look for tutorials and photo inspiration.
>>
>>9413361
The simple way to not get posted negatively is to not look like shit. I've posted like 10+ times and have never had any really negative commentary.
>>
>>9413507
Nope. Anyone could have a negative opinion on anon. Looking like shit is subjective. You've just gotten lucky. That or you live to impress gulls.
>>
>>9413495
I dunno. I like more simplified cordinates then what's really popular right now. But I'll simply refrain from posting to CoF from now on since my outfits appear unfinished. But I'll take note to my next cordinate to make sure my hair is dry before I get dressed so it can be styled.

>>9413506
I don't like using hot tools on my hair. But thanks for the suggestion. I'll plan to style my hair when it's wet in rollers and let it dry next time to give me more style.
>>
>>9413507
more like you look decent/boring enough not to set anyone's frills on fire. either you're bad or someone has a bone to pick with your coord, so your get posted, or you slay and people say something good... but its usually gulls just looking to gripe
>>
>>9413370
Nitpick, the underskirt is fine and apart from the tights the coord is well done.
>>
>>9412499
The hair ruins it for me

>>9413497
It fits with the alice in wonderland print
>>
>>9413370
It's not even old school, but even if it was, it's simple enough to work in a modern or old school look. Lol.
>>
>>9413523
>but its usually gulls just looking to gripe
This. People post the pictures here so they can say things that would get them banned on fb under the guise of "but hurr they only let you post asspats!! I got deleted for my good harsh critss!".
Like there are so few people posting here that can actually be eloquent with their wording. Most anons are just looking to be asshats without real consequence.
>>
>>9413370
>>9413525
>>9413528
my only issues is the underskirt, otherwise i think this is a good coord, chill first anon, they're all simple pieces that work together, it doesn't have to all be oldschool
>>
>>9412675
I want to like this, but I feel like the waist is sitting several inches too low and throwing off the balance of the whole coord.
>>
>>9413531
Agreed, also vendetta chans with nothing else to do. I've seen some really petty samefagging played out in the comments trying to get everyone to hate someone.
>>
>>9413517
>I'll simply refrain from posting to CoF from now on since my outfits appear unfinished
lit. all we are telling you to do is braid your hair or something and you're taking this as a critique about the outfit?
there's nothing wrong with the actual clothing you're wearing, but how you choose to style your hair (or whether you decide to wear a wig) definitely factors into how it's perceived.
also, if you decide to flounce from a community
>be our guest
but announcing it to /cgl/ immediately after you've just gotten some bad crit screams of a bruised ego. lurk & practice all you want, but it's not really pertinent to anyone other than yourself as to whether you decide to contribute further to CoF.
>>
>>9413555
I wasn't meaning it in that way anon. I guess I worded it badly. I mean in the sense of like a event coord rather then a casual going out coord since an anon before said that CoF is mainly for polished off finished cordinates.
>>
>>9413490
I really love this collage.
different pattern of tights would have gone better, though. donuts + hearts, spades and diamonds?
the polaroids are really cute though, makes me wish I had a schedule that let me dress up and go out with my friends like this.
>>
>>9413410
If you're taking to heart every single thing that cgl labels as "being a drama whore" you're going to have a bad time. Because I'm pretty sure "existing at all" sometimes makes that list.
>>
>>9413561
idk, i see people post low-key or casual coordinates all the time. i think they meant 'finished' not in the sense of 'ready for a convention or a tea party', but more in an 'all parts of the submission are considered'. this includes stuff like your hair or makeup as well as things like how well the colors match or how it's photographed (taking mirror pictures in a dark, cluttered bedroom as opposed to having your picture taken in a well-lit area outside, for example)
Normally people won't harp about these things on CoF, but they do factor in when people are giving their honest opinions on /cgl/.
>>
>>9413578
Eh I liked how I looked. My girlfriend liked it too. So I guess that's what is most important to me. But with date night I tend to really relax my cordinates. I was simply excited to wear Lolita again and felt to share it to see what others would suggest to improve it. And at this point all I have gotten from here was hair, blouse and darker makeup. I can agree on those needing more work. The suggestion on shoes and tights I simply don't agree with. I don't have to so I won't.
>>
>>9413109
I 100% agree with you.
>>
>>9413361
I've been wearing Lolita for 3 years and have never posted my coordinates online for this very reason. I like cgl and usually they provide harsh but honest concrit. But I know it would probably ruin my day if I started getting shit talked on cgl so I just don't bother
>>
>>9413496
What's the point of posting if you're hiding one side of your coord.

Kudos on trying the hime hair but the makeup could use some work. S/he looks manly.
>>
>>9412495
Was there sauce on the necklace?
>>
>>9412688
The Coord is nice and I think this photo is actually pretty cute.
>>
I think the problem with COF is it evolved out of the old EGL daily lolita but now it's basically criticized by people who expect every outfit to be perfect and on point.(The "polished off finished coordinates mentioned above) Its tagline "daily" lolita, not "perfect" lolita.

I'm not even talking about stuff that's "not actually lolita" just regular old posts.
>>
>>9413361
>>9413629
I've been in lolita for a number of years as well and I also just don't want to post my coords on CoF because they are all posted on cgl, and I just don't feel like getting talked about in exchange for some likes on FB. It's just not worth it as you don't gain anything. If I want coord advice, I post on coord help threads, otherwise I just want to wear my clothes.

If you do have that feeling of wanting to share daily outfits, Instagram is a way better way to do it. Sure, you have a chance ending up on here anyway, but much smaller, and you get to follow and be followed by other lolitas on insta. I find a lot more interesting coords on Instagram anyway.
>>
>>9412700
WHY do people insist on shoving black into coorsd that have brown/navy/ any color thats not black? And those shitty hipster berets instead of nice proper wool berets.
>>
>>9412495
Fantastic. Mint and pink are my fav combo.
>>9412504
This is great; I'd prefer pink tights.
>>9412689
The scarf is tragic. Also what is that bow?
>>9412692
I love seeing great taobao coords like this.
>>9412700
These socks sit weirdly.
>>9413490
Majestic.
>>
>>9413806
Maybe they don't have a cardigan to go with every main piece they own yet
>>
>>9413799
Maybe because with daily lolita it was easier to just look at the lolita you liked or knew, with facebook people judge everything they see on their feed. But I never went to cgl at that time so I don't know if they had these threads too.
>>
>>9413829
Then don't fucking wear a cardigan?? Don't wear it and post it if you can't coord it??
>>
>>9413799
>Its tagline "daily" lolita, not "perfect" lolita.
This. It's so frustrating to see a girl in an otherwise perfectly acceptable coord, but she's wearing sensible shoes or isn't wearing headwear get nitpicked to hell because she isn't photoshoot immaculate.
>>
>>9413361
>>9413629
>>9413802
this is all true, it's really not worth it if you're worried about people shit talking. not to say that /cgl/ should be a hugbox, but some people are just going to be plain mean for the sake of being mean. and it's not like you have much to gain from posting on CoF--concrit there is pretty weak and likes aren't all that satisfying.

i get reposted here every time and i never get any useful crit on my coordinates as a result of it, just salty anons making remarks about my face and making weird conjectures about my personality. don't get me wrong, i can take it and i know that's commonplace here, but it makes posting on CoF feel stupid. your best bet is instagram, tumblr, or some kind of personal blog. polite sage for my own blogpost.
>>
>>9413617
>>9413109

if this is the Atlanta lolita that I think it is, I wouldn't be so quick to admire her. I met her IRL at a convention last year and she was pretty rude. I wanted to be nice because I felt the same way that you guys do, but her & her friends literally formed a circle and would turn away or refuse to speak to people after the panel.
>>
>>9413840
Chill
>>
>>9412499
Her hair seems really weird with this cordinate since it's the same color as the accessory. It makes it sit really odd. I wish she would have worn maybe red shoes to make it less top heavy.
>>
>>9413847
Be the change you want to see, either offer better critique on CoF or on cgl.
>>
>>9413492
I don't like the pink she used, it doesn't match the dress at all. It would look super cute if it was the main pink used in the dress/headbow..

>>9413496
Cute coord but weird photography, also the hair could be neater.
>>
>>9412688
Not bad, but this is a very good example of someone getting asspats and attention for "being different." Almost 700 likes on cof for such an average coord? Please.
>>
>>9413660
It's a she, I know her from the local comm.
I kinda admire that she posts photos of herself despite the obvious man-face.
I have one myself and it's the number 1 reason why I'd never post a photo of myself on CoF.
>>
>>9414009
It's a decent coord, and the setting is singing new; of course it's going to get more likes.
>>
File: 17-03-29-13-56-16-339_deco.jpg (3MB, 1920x2560px) Image search: [Google]
17-03-29-13-56-16-339_deco.jpg
3MB, 1920x2560px
So let us discuss what works on CoF.

I basically scrolled down and picked the outfits of people who had about 500 or more likes. I think 1 was just under 500, but close enough.

Nice photos and appropriate settings, I wouldn't even say these are particularly OTT. Mostly though the presentation is polished which is the most important thing imo.

Unless the trump card is novelty, in which case the reason is out the window. Like the haenuli skeleton with 1k likes.
>>
>>9414121

You know exactly why this is getting so many likes. It's the same reason why this person was featured on HONY and gets asspats everywhere. If it was a chick this would be getting maybe 50% of said likes, optimistically.
>>
File: Untitled-1.png (1MB, 1108x1024px) Image search: [Google]
Untitled-1.png
1MB, 1108x1024px
>>9414192
What I'm wondering about is the vast differences in likes between coords. The coords in this image are in my opinion of fairly comparable photo quality and coord quality. Sure, maybe one looks a little nicer than the other but they're both solid but safe looks with alright picture quality. Now why did the girl on the left get barely 30 likes, whereas the girl on the right got over 300?
>>
>>9414009
Have to agree. It's mediocre and given she's worn such a similar coord before, people are liking the setting and so they don't look 'anti-trans'. I'm not disputing if she enjoys and invests in lolita, but some of the comments she gets show a lot of her attention is from the 'you're so brave' crowd.
>>
>>9414204
Are you retarded? The girl on the left is almost ita-tier.
>>
>>9414212
Besides the wig, what's so terrible about this coord?
>>
>>9414198
She normally gets very few likes. Stop being salty that an ugly trans lady is getting more likes than you, and step your coordinating game up.
>>
>>9414204
girl on the left has a head-eating, unbalanced wig, normie legwear/purse, and red/black is about the most overdone a color scheme gets. It's technically fine, but lacking in visual interest, and there's no sense of character. she's wearing shoes and socks that would be more at home in a school-themed or retro coordinate, a relatively plain JSK, then goes all-out with the ankh necklace and the giant wig and rose-and-ribbons headdress. Giant twintail wigs aren't my favorite thing in lolita (especially since she looks like she took a normal wig and just clamped two twintail falls on either side of it) but when they are used, they have to be styled a bit more creatively and the outfit should be as big and distracting as the hair.
>>
>>9414204
The girl on the left is ita tier, holy shit. Girl on the right is just a bit plain but still good.
>>
>>9414212
neither of these are ita, might border on nitpick, you might want to reassess what ita is
>>
>>9414233

>implying I post to CoF
>implying likes on CoF = amazing or even decent coordinates

Nah sis, I don't play that game.
>>
>>9412677
>>9412684
>>9412688
>>9412689
>>9412700

Omg, do you know they make this new cool thing called makeup!!? It makes your horrifying face ok to look at. Even the ones with passable coords are ruined by terrible faces.
>>
>>9413496
I wish she had brought a tiny bit of blue into the stockings to keep the opulent Hime vibe running through the whole thing... White seems too plain for the rest!
>>
>>9414556
None of those girls' faces are horrifying and half of them are wearing make-up, calm your salt anon
>>
>>9414192
many of these have something "novelty" though. The feather headdress, the elizabethan collar and ears, simple/retro looking coordinate with dark skinned girl, updo curly hairstyle (not sure about the last one though because personally I don't think it's an amazing coord at all).
>>
>>9414192
You need to account for people like me who like random posts to fuck up morons like you.

And yes. I really do this.
>>
>>9413929
On either platform you're going to get someone contending your opinion tho.
>>
>>9414587
how is that girl dark-skinned?
>>
>>9414628
>>9414587
I was thinking the same thing...
>>
File: 9ba.jpg (78KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
9ba.jpg
78KB, 500x375px
>>9414605
>>
>>9414643
Honestly I don't think hers has anything to do with novelty. She's a decently cute girl who looks polished. The photo quality is decent, and there's really nothing bad to say about it, so it would make sense it has global appeal.

Also I think what OP meant is that she's a POC, not necessarily dark skinned.
>>
>>9414628
>>9414643
Compare her to any of the other girls in that photo. She has darker skin than them, and it's clear that she's a POC that isn't Asian.
>>
I follow her on instagram, I'm pretty sure she is Brazilian
>>
>>9413527
you should see her other wigs. idk how she can buy so many brand dresses constantly and have wigs that literally belong in the garbage.
>>
>>9414677
pretty sure Brazilian counts as a poc who isn't asian lol
>>
>>9414815
Spend money where it's not needed and pinch pennies where you can. Wigs are something many lolitas don't take into consideration about quality. I'm guilty of this myself. Then I saw the biggest change in overall outcome by using a better quality wig and how my cordinate was received within the international community. Some people never learn this. It's a shame but what can you do when they don't listen.
>>
>>9414830
That's my point
>>
>>9413893
That's unfortunate. :( alot of the time ugly people really are bitches tho, maybe a defense mechanism?
>>
>>9413549
It's a low waisted dress I'm pretty sure, I thought about picking it up from Closet Child recently. To me it's the bolero that throws it off.
>>
>>9413802
I agree that instagram is way better than posting to CoF. I find it better than Facebook for pretty much everything.

>>9414192
Half of these are definitely OTT, anon.
>>
>>9412692
shoop chan's afraid to leave her shoop
>>
>>9414960
holy fuck my sides
>>
>>9414204
It's pretty simple why; the one on the left doesn't look good and the one on the right does. Plain coord =/= bad coord, and the one on the left isn't cohesive, has a bad wig, and no makeup.

>>9414960
>>9414963
Damn, your vendetta is real strong isn't it.
>>
>>9414966
pointing out somebody's shoop does not equal vendetta. i think she's a fine cosplayer but i agree that her shoop can be way out there. instead of insisting that everything is a vendetta, just let it be.
>>
>>9415162
The reason it looks like vendetta is because no one cares about this girl and "people" keep trying to bring the thread back to her. She's literally nobody, her coord is average, and there's no reason to keep bringing her up.
>>
>>9414192
>>9414587
Don't forget the trans woman. There's nothing blatantly wrong with her coord for once so I bet now people feel like they HAVE to like it otherwise they might look transphobic.
>>
>>9415195
to be fair she's not being brought up out of the blue here--this is a CoF thread, made specifically to comment on how people look. whiteknights just need to deal with it.
>>
>>9414192
So be thin, generally attractive, dress well, take good photos.
Or just be a sissy tranny and get the uwu so brave sjw likes.
>>
>>9415201
I don't like the trans woman you're mentioning. Don't find the cordinate bad by any means, but I also don't think it's that great. It's pretty average for that print. I am, however, jelly about the print because I want it and don't have it. I just don't think she offers much of interest into the fashion generally and produces pretty boring cordinates.
>>
>>9415206
Usually the thread moves on over particularly average coords. Still, I'm pretty sure most of these "white knights" are seagulls who are tired of the "shoop" arguments taking over threads, even if it's counter-intuitive.

>>9415201
Why would people seem transphobic for not liking the photo though? It's not like anyone actually would check and notice that you didn't like her photo.
>>
>>9415207
It's pretty glaring when you look at it, isn't it?

>>9415227
Agreed. Her coords are always plain and unimaginative at best.
>>
File: IMG_7836.jpg (818KB, 2048x1780px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_7836.jpg
818KB, 2048x1780px
>>9415236
It's probably the girl in pic bringing it up to stay a topic. I wouldn't put it past someone to do that.

Any way on topic. More posting images
>>
>>9413476
Stop moping and take your pity party tf out of here. It doesn't look good. Take a better photo with dry hair next time.
>>
>>9414372
Girl on the right is good but the pic quality is shit. The shadows and that HP guy are distracting. This one got a surprising amount of likes given the crappy composition. Generally the more aesthetically pleasing = more likes.
>>
>>9415227
This is the 4th time she has posted that exact coord on cof, so I find it a bit redundant.
>>
>>9415263
Stunning.
>>
>>9415571
She could wear any thing and get 500+ likes. But this cord is getting overplayed by not only her but every one else who has this dress. They all have the same exact cord
>>
Been wondering how on earth Andrea hadn't been posted yet but then read

>> Let's keep this one drama free

so k lol
>>
File: image.jpg (115KB, 960x1440px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
115KB, 960x1440px
How can you call it Jfash when you look like a mall goth in thrifted clothes
>>
>>9415643
I cannot tell what she is wearing, it's literally just a black blob. Why upload this?
>>
>>9415643
I actually thought they had that perfect "go straight to hot topic after school" vibe complete with shitty headphones until I zoomed in and realized it was a rosette thing kek
>>
File: image.jpg (104KB, 732x520px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
104KB, 732x520px
>>9415645
>>9415646
It's part of that Vice documentary. Careful not to make fun of them or we'll get another article about bullying~~ and acceptance~~
>>
>>9415652
>Positive concrit is nice

Then it's not concrit, it's just asspatting.
>>
>>9415652
>local vintage store! :3

do people other than weeaboos still use the :3 emoji? also it's not Lolita if it's all offbrand thrifted shit???
>>
small dump inc.
>>
dat filter
>>
>>
>>
>>9412763
Is her tooth fucking rotting out? She looks like trailer trash jesus
>>
>>9415720
That purple is surprisingly nice, but ughhh, that fucking hot topic bodice.
>>
>>9415718
I like the coord quite a bit, but the eyebrows look kind of horrifying. That shit works in anime, not IRL.
>>
>>9415720
Fatties shouldn't wear skeleton bodices.
>>
>>9415713
I thought she was wearing gigantic furry ears at first glance
>>
>>9415643
Why hasn't this been removed? It's not lolita related whatsoever, it's just some chubby edgy kid who wishes she was Sebastian from Black Bulter, the hair is fucking awful (obviously too cheap to fix your hair but will drop money on stupid fucking clothes), and then the contrast is so high you can't even see what the hell is going on with this """"coord"""". Ten bucks says this faggot has a 'RAWR means I love you in dinosaur!! XD XP' poster in their room next to their Invader Zim belt. Christ people like this make me angry
>>
>>9415716
I love that she complained about the picture quality when she blurred it so much on meitu. Of course you're going to lose the print detail.
>>
>>9415713
Shitty coord? Add a sword!
>>
>>9415736
It got deleted at least two times yesterday because they kept posting more than one pic in their post
>>
>>9415713
this looks so normie, why post on CoF
>>9415718
i love her make/eyebrows. i think she pulls if off well
>>9415720
i like the color (makes me wish i went with the purple now) but still... you really do need to be on the thin side to wear this, unfortunately the design just makes it unflattering otherwise
>>
>>
>>
>>9415569
Don't know if you've noticed but any time a decently okay looking straight-ish guy is in the picture it gets extra likes, even if the composition of the photo is bad. CoF members are mega thirsty.

>>9415606
Pretty sure she doesn't normally get 500 likes and is usually ignored. My instinct is that people like this specifically for the setting/gondola and the composition.
>>9415652
That explains it: professional photographer. No wonder.
>>
>>9415810
Oh fuck I didn't realize the >>9415652
Vice thing was about the black bob butler and not the trans lady
>>
>>9415812
The article included both, it's like they only targeted the cringy socially awkward people on purpose.
>>
>>9415643
What a nice picture. Shame about the mallgoth getting in the way of the view.
>>
>>9415805
Fatties in salopettes kill me
>>
>>9415263
i really like this
>>
>>9415718
love the shoes and how the tights match with the top piece and hair thingy
>>
>>9415720
The stomach hand pose while being chubby is just the most unflattering thing you can do.
>>
>>9415643
Awful, wtf

>>9415263
Nice. I like the lighting/composition of left pic

>>9415716
>>9415713
>>9415802
meh

>>9415718
So lovely, one of my favourites in this thread

>>9415720
This is such an ugly coord. I don't think it'd look good on a thin girl either, the dress is just fugly in that purple colour, and the entire coord looks costumey, like it belongs in halloween.

>>9415805
Downright ita tier. that hair, that headband, that collar, those socks, the fucking lighting in the photo, the ugly normie bracelets and ill fitting bolero. Fuck me this is atrocious.
>>
>>9415732
SHES BIG BONED ANON
>>
>>9412688
Can someone please tell 40-year old women with manface to stay away from lolita? I don't even think makeup could make her look better.
>>
>>9416013
That's an actual man, anon.
>>
>>9414192
Clean, fullbody shots help anyone get past 20+ likes
>>
>>9415958
BA DUM TUSS
>>
>>9416021
ew
>>
>>9415802
>My friend and I saw Get Out, it was great.

sjw pls go
>>
>>9415718
Her eyebrows look like shit, she looks retarded, but everyone likes them here just because of her.
If this were anyone else, seagulls would be ripping her to pieces.
>>
>>9416013
How can you live with this much salt inside?
>>
>>9414605
Still doesn't matter, that's only a handful of people doing that though, there aren't 300+ people trolling. Your random "chaotic" likes don't mean shit
>>
>>9415721
I was wondering the same thing. Couldn't tell if she had braces or Captain Crunch for teeth.
>>
File: confused-sae.png (357KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
confused-sae.png
357KB, 640x480px
>>9414556
Wait, I'm confused, are you implying they're not wearing makeup? They're all wearing some variation of blush/foundation/lip at minimum
>>
>>9412937
https://egl.circlly.com/auctions/angelic-pretty-fantastic-dolly-op-981be290-8bfa-4fee-a7a9-4c375d777f0d

$60.
>>
>>9416171
Probably braces, but the thing with filters is that anything that isn't organic tends to blur out awkwardly. Wish people would realize this when filtering their photos. Filters aren't a big deal, just fuckin check to make sure nothing is getting wrecked by them please.
>>
>>9415721
>>9416171
She clearly has braces. Shit, I get making fun of fat people because the only ones to blame are they fat lazy asses, but having crooked teeth it's not something a person can control. She has fucking braces to fix them, what else she can do, keep her mouth closed until her teeth are straight?

>yeah I used to have braces
>sage
>>
File: are we doing this again.jpg (34KB, 848x480px) Image search: [Google]
are we doing this again.jpg
34KB, 848x480px
>>9414556
I literally just saw a thread a week ago that was along the lines of "stop making lolita fashion a costume with wigs/eyelashes/eyeliner/clown makeup" and now this? baka not everyone needs OTT makeup

>>9416188
this 1000x
>>
>>
>>9416200
>>
>>9416203
>>
>>9416188
still looks gross
>>
>>9416205
>>
>>9416208
>>
>>9416212
>>
>>9416213
>>
File: tumblr_ndad1ygH0Q1tjydheo1_500.gif (1MB, 500x269px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_ndad1ygH0Q1tjydheo1_500.gif
1MB, 500x269px
>>9416208
What the fuck are those bangs?
>>
>>9416205
Just wait until you have a real coord/aren't pregnant
>>9416208
Not even lolita, and pretty terrible and frumpy as a normal outfit. Fucking bangs
>>9416212
Bonnet looks like shit, bad yellow cosplay wig is bad, the styling is awful, and neither of them suit her face
>>9416213
What are those gloves? At least she has the right idea.
>>9416216
This also does not really look lolita, it's more otome. But I love the beret
>>
>>9416216

It's weird how Cadney and Lanii look really alike when Cadney is wearing toned down lolita and doesn't have her glasses on.
>>
>>9415805
>>9415802
Can we stop with the shitty collages with terrible photos and angles added to them?
>>
>>9415802
Her eyes are too small and far apart. She needs to do makeup to fix that because it really throws off her face. She needs to wear makeup in general actually. At least it's not those terrible circle glasses she and the other cringy sjw tumblitas wear. Glad she stopped those this time.
>>
>>9416216
She's so cute. I love this.

>>9416212
Nice (pretty plain) coord but she should avoid close ups with a phone camera (distorts your face and fucks with the focal length)

>>9416208
what the fuck lol

>>9416205
put on some proper fucking socks/shoes/blouse jfc

>>9416203
cute but i'd like to see the whole thing

>>9416200
Really beautiful and I like her hair and this dress looks good in black

>>9416213
idk how to feel about this. it's okay but i don't really like it.
>>
>>9415754
Idk anon. You tell me.
>>
>>9416378
>she needs to wear makeup

Are we looking at the same picture, anon? I hate to sound like a whiteknight, but this post is so weirdly vendetta-y.
>>
>>9416203
I fucking hate when people post collages, especially when that collage doesn't show their fucking coord.
>>
>>9416208
She'd maybe be cute with some makeup, a wig or bangs that don't make her look like an offended tumblrina and a dress that doesn't look like an old curtain belted with a ribbon, also those shoes are fucking ugly.
>>
>>9416544
It's a nightgown. I mean... what?!
>>
>>9416200
>>9415720
this dress is goth ita bait for sure.
>>
>>9416145
>sjw for liking a horror movie
>ok
>>
>>9416113
you're ew, you piece of shit.
>>
>>9416544
>>9416557
Yep, everything she's wearing is second-hand normie crap. Minus the ribbon on her waist and shoes, it looks like the stuff my 86 yo grandma used to wear in her house.
>>
>>9415718
>Perfect coord, one of those that make me search for similar pieces
>Trying to look away from the brows
>>
>>9416200
An alright coord but when I saw the post my first thought was "wait there's such a thing as a lunchbox museum?"
>>
>>9416443
She's not wearing eyeliner and her eyes disappear on her face. She's got small eyes and needs to line the bottom of them to make them look bigger in her face. it's almost like she's not finished with her make up and gave up after doing the foundation and lipstick.
>>
>>9416604
Oh christ, I didn't even notice it was a fucking night gown. Like, WHAT
>>
>>9415720
Oh hey it's brand ita
>>
>>9416200
Her feet look so damn tiny wtf
>>
>>9416655
THICCC
>>
>>9416689
You're really concerned about this girl's eyes. It looks like she's wearing eyeliner to me.
>>
i feel like an ass but...
>pretty
>>
>>9417501
Homegirl looks like Ted Cruz in a wig
>>
>>9417509
the burando killer
>>
>>9417513
Kek
>>
>>9416689
You seem a little obsessed anon, are you sure this is worth your time?
>>
>>9416689
Oh stop being salty anon, she's beautiful.
>>
>>9417532
>>9417529
>>9416854
Hey, gulls, I'm >>9415802. While I appreciate you trying to defend me, that rarely ever ends well. I'm not too worried about one anon that doesn't like my eyes or whatever.
>>
>>9417501
God, she is hideous.
>>
>>9417501
Why are the bangs on that wig cut so unflatteringly it does nothing for her looks.
>>
>>9417536
I don't think your eyes are ugly though. I just think you could benifit more by doing more with them. False eyelashes or a little more definition in you're eye makeup. It just feels off for me. I don't know why the other anons think it's vendetta when I'm offering some concrit and haven't said you where ugly or any thing. Just that your eyes need more deinfinition. If it where a vendetta I would say something about your over all cordinate.
>>
>>9417537
To be fair, I think it's mostly a bad expression, bad make--up and a wig falling backwards, she'd be average for her size if posed nicely.
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>9417642

What is with the bowtie?

>>9417640

This looks so good.

>>9417501

Is that their real face?
>>
>>9417501
She really needs to pull her wig down/get a new one with actual bangs but holy shit, those are some unfortunate features.
>>
>>9417501
Looking at her other photos, starting to think she she is really a he.
>>
>>9417651
The bow comes with the skirt, it usually looks awkward on the skirt so people place it elsewhere. Not the first person to do this.
>>
>>9417640
Is this the full set? I feel like the tights are too busy.
>>
>>9415643
the long pants and lack of hair accessory bring this down.
knee-length pants give an opportunity to add lots of interest via legwear. normie dress-pants don't work for ouji. but, she or he could def get them altered while they wait to find more ouji-able bottoms.
it'd also have been way more successful if the blacks matched. keep at it! that coat is fantastic!
>>
>>9417679
No its several different set pieces mixed together. None of the browns match.
>>
>>9415713
the classic gloves and pearls don't work with the casual beret and gothic leg/foot wear.
she needs to keep a style in mind when planning coords. gothic classic is definitely a thing...but it's definitely not this.
>>
>>9415718
loved everything, including make, and then recoiled at the shoes. wtf are those? strangely cute but not for this coord.
maybe they'd work in a chiefly brown coord?burgundy shoes would have been best.
>>
Soon the April fools cordinates will surface. I'm ready for that.
>>
>>9416205
knees up this is wearable and lovely.
socks pls. and even flats would be better than open-toed normie sandals.

open-toed shoes just aren't lolita to me. those and blouseless coords are in that "rarely pulled off well" category. legwear is a must, no ifs, ands, buts...
>>
>>9416212
light straw bag would be perfect! saving this for summer diy bonnet project
>>
>>9417641
the booties are so good with this. very cute!
>>
>>9413840
autism
>>
>>9416216
is this her hair or a wig? if it's a wig i'd love the sauce, it's cute as fuck

>>9417640
she just threw a bunch of chocolate shit together, none of it matches. nice poof tho
>>
>>9416188
she doesnt have braces thats a rotten tooth. go look at her other pics before you get personally offended, braceface
>>
>>9417642
okay so apparently this is a guy?
>>
>>9417833
A "guy" who's actually a bio female who's wearing a hyper feminine fashion and still wants to be labelled as a guy.
>>
>>9417838
Yeah no. I'm tired of this bullshit "I'm a BOI teeeheee!" while making no attempt to pass as male. Makes me feel bad for real transgender people that they have to deal with these assholes
>>
>>9417640
50 Shades of Feces
>>
>>9417697
I hope this one is
>>
>>9417987
From the thumbnail I thought she was that old school woman that everyone's creaming about, ophelia something.
>>
>>9417501
That wig is horrible but I think she looks cute in a dorky way.
>>
>>9417987
>zero appreciation for punk

repeating myself but: vest is not for her, everything else is great
>>
>>9417987

I genuinely like this. Good basis for a punk coord.
>>
>>9417987
If anyone bothered to read her caption, i'm 100% this is an april fool's coord

>But I dressed up anyway! I feel so kawaii ne!!!

which is funny, cause I actually really like it bar the headwear/vest, socks and shoes are super cute.
>>
>>9417838
Hi I'm the one that posted that to COF.
That is in fact my trans boyfriend. He never dressed like this. He usually dresses hypermasculine but I begged him to let me dress him up so we could match that day. He usually wears Ouji fashion and hates wearing skirts.
>>
>>9418067
Man i hate April fools. Trolls can't even properly troll without it being so obvious today
>>
>>9418075
Nah they aren't trolling, unfortunately.
>>
>>9417642
Why does this have 240 likes
>>
>>9418086
because everyone wants to prove how not "transphobic" they are
>>
>>9412688
I appreciate the effort she made for this photo. The outfit itself is pretty basic to be honest.
>>
>>9418067
If it makes them so uncomfortable then why post online? Legit curious if this isn't april fools trolling.
>>
>>9417642
So tired of transtrenders but most of all so tired of that whole tumblristic LGBT propaganda all over social medias. I hope it's just a April's Fools joke.

>>9417640
It's fucking beautiful, the way the different shades of brown match is really neat

>>9417639
simple olde Kuro Lolita is my jam, not a fan of her hair but it's aesthetically pleasing.
>>
>>9418153

W
H
ATTENTION
R
I
N
G
>>
File: IMG_1597.jpg (385KB, 1564x1564px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1597.jpg
385KB, 1564x1564px
>country lolita
>outer corset and bare shoulders
Hoping this is an April fools joke, too. Country lolita should be more Anne of Green Gables and less Oktoberfest bar wench.
>>
>>9418280
This is utterly hideous
>>
>>9418280
Cute, but not lolita
>>
File: image.jpg (160KB, 640x1480px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
160KB, 640x1480px
Where's her hijab
>>
>>9418299
gtfo my dream dress, fatty-chan
go be an attention whore elsewhere.
>>
File: 6e9.png (23KB, 500x275px) Image search: [Google]
6e9.png
23KB, 500x275px
>>9418313
... Or April Fools. Either way, try harder.
>>
>>9418299
why would you match gold with this? i think a brass or bronze tones would look so much more sophisticated. that bright gold stands out too much and just looks tacky desu
>>
>>9418313
>>9418323
>implying anyone gives a shit about you and your opinion
>>
File: 739.png (38KB, 625x626px) Image search: [Google]
739.png
38KB, 625x626px
>>9418323
>>
File: bait.jpg (7KB, 326x179px) Image search: [Google]
bait.jpg
7KB, 326x179px
>>9418324
I'm going to run out of sage at this point.
>>
>>9418322
I bet she doesnt own anything not sweet. She bought a dress but didn't bother to try to accessorize and so the closest she has is those gold crowns.
>>
>>9417645
pretty!

>>9417646
nice, but
>casual
no.
>>
>>9418299
bawwleted like all of her posts
>>
>>9418360
I can still see it. Maybe she blocked you?
>>
>>9417640
Tights are too busy and too many different shades of shit
>>
>>9417646
Hating the shoes
>>
>>9418339
What, like you never go grocery shopping in a pirate hat with ostrich feathers
>>
>>9417501
Looks like she has some disability or whatever, maybe autism?
>>
>>
>>9418417
>those shoes
shes got a cute face and i wont even start on the coord but she should have some more poof in her skirt to help balance out her wide shoulders
also the bows on that dress are SAD
>>
>>9418417
>>
>>9418429
I dont know how to feel about this one
>>
>>9418432
>>
>>9418437
>>
>>9418439
>>
>>9418440
>>
>>9418439
Getting real sick of this kimono type top trend. It doesn't even go with the coord thematically, color wise, or even style wise..
>>
>>9418442
>>
>>9418444
I was loving this one until i saw the boots...
>>
>>9418446
>>
>>9418432
I am still trying to make up my mind if this was for April Fools or not
>>
>>9418448
Same here, there are some "funny coords" in cof
>>
>>9418297
Thats what I said, its cute but should not be taged as lolita.
>>
>>9418280
>Oktoberfest bar wench
lol, when i first saw this i thought in pin up girl but you right
>>
>>9418437
i really like this for a more otome coord and i love how her hair looks with this, only nitpick i have is maybe a more cute/girly bag, the one she has kind of doesnt really match the theme.
>>9418439
storenvy kei
>>9418440
this is fine it just looks like babbys first coord. she needs something on her head besides the clips
>>9418444
i love this, her coords are always so balanced and beautiful. sauce on the cardigan?
>>9418446
fried mousey hair is not kawaii
>>
>>9418447
Sorry guys i might look like a creep but im so bored
>>
>>9417640
this looks like shit, literally

>>9418444
I really enjoy this girl's toned down classic but the wig doesn't suit her well imo. I think she needs something darker or more yellow toned
>>
>>9417640
Fuck this is gorgeous
>>
>>9418432
tights suck, only because sheer on top of being a darker, less saturated blue. ivory tights would have been lovely. headwear is meh.

she should buy this and add it next time:
> http://item.rakuten.co.jp/violetblue/10005116/

nitpick, brush hair out and curl ends toward neck all the way around for more volume. the bangs are very cute
>>
>>9418460
>storenvy kei
nailed it. kekarooni
>>
>>9417640
really disappointed in these cool and warm browns mixed together. at least match the tones of your blouse and main, ffs. if blouse and jsk matched, she could save this by having legwear match the sandy brown of bag.

I want to cry...I can't believe she didn't work on this longer before posting
>>
>>9418469
She was being sarcastically when saying "no april-fool-post xD" ?
>>
>>9418527
this look kind of neat ngl, but not in a lolita sort of way...though apparently she was going for ouji?

I'm not the most educated in ouji, but I thought that you were suppose to wear pants/shorts with it, hence the simple explanation of it as "ouji wears the pants in the lolita relationship" , besides I don't think those shoes fit in with the ouji look. I would have thought it was april fools if she didn't say it wasn't
>>
>>9418514
The only thing that's not working is the bag, anon. The tones of the blouse and main go together nicely without too much contrast, it's just that mocha tone of the bag that's throwing everything off. I saw on amino that she's intending to change the bag at least.
>>
>>9418252
Attention wharing?
>>
>>9413790
https://bbandb.net/
>>
>>9415906
Not gonna lie, my first thought looking at the picture was "is she pregnant?"
>>
File: IMG_20170216_163251_415.jpg (34KB, 320x362px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20170216_163251_415.jpg
34KB, 320x362px
>>9418444
Tfw when I see my dream dress worn so poorly
>>
>>9418440
>muh personal brand
>looks like low-tier Taobao
>>
>>9419040
How is that a poor coord? Looks better than you could do I bet.
>>
>>
>>9419562
>>
>>9419568
>>
>>9419570
>>
>>9419571
>>
>>9419574
>>
>>9419579
Thread posts: 333
Thread images: 76

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.