[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Discuss this nobody "fanservice Renji" and his opinions

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

File: Screenshot_20170322-214853.png (364KB, 1440x2560px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20170322-214853.png
364KB, 1440x2560px
Discuss this nobody "fanservice Renji" and his opinions in pic related and his YouTube video "Cosplay Culture Vulture"
>>
omg look at this another fanservice, lingerie, cosplay, slut thread yippy
>>
>>9404409
Jesus anon, not like the other 16 threads on /cgl/ have been touched for over a day, some of them 3 days. Keep the buzzkill to yourself.
>>
>>9404405
Self post much?
>>
I like what he's saying because I agree but that's also why I don't like someone who goes by the name "fanservice Renji" in shirtless cosplays. It kind of suffocates on its own irony. It's not only women who can be cosplay sluts.
>>
I think its rude what he said about hollytwolf but its so true what hes saying soo many cosplayers nowadays do only lingerie cosplays, dont even know or like the character and do it for the fame
>>
>>9406190
You mean like Invadernoodles who stated in her video 'cosfamous' that she does it for fame...legit cosplay vulture dresses up in Christmas lingerie cosplay even though it's March.
>>
>comment under it
"these sexy girls are obviously using geek culture"

heard it here first folks. you must be average or under to like "geeky" things. being hot & liking "geek culture" is impossible.
>>
>>9406096
It really is just too ironic isn't it?
>>
>>9404405
>fanservice renji
>complaining about fanservice
k

When are we gonna blame the legion of dudes who actually *give* coswhores all that cash, though?
>>
>>9407115
Go ahead and blame people not even in the cosplay or convention scene. It's like blaming a faceless person. These people just want to see girls dressed as their anime/vidya game waifus for fap bait.

Easier to call out the whores who do it, than the guys who want to get off on it. One has a face, the other doesn't.
>>
>>9404405
fanservice renji is literally the biggest famewhore.
>>
>>9404405
Wait wait wait, this fucking whore has the gall to post that and he does the exact same thing? Fuck you Renji, fuck you and your god damn irrelevancy.
>>
Also, he fucking thanks one of the vultures of cosplay, Stella Chu, in a post right below. Double fucking standards much, Renji?
>>
>>9406199
This is a really shared mindset because the thought of the "type" of person who made fun of/rejected/bullied them in the past could possibly like what they do is blasphemy, "MUH HOBBY IS 4 LOSERS ONLY." Really annoying. It's really apparent in vidya culture.
>>
WOW
>>
I'm a cosplayer (and a pretty subpar one I'll be honest, in terms of looks and ability)

I really don't get this sorta shit though. It happens with everything, so crying about how the mean former model has used cosplay to get money and fame is just pointless. "They use geek culture" - you think car models know about cars? AT the end of the day, it's all just a crutch to get where they want to be.

If they want to use their body like that, they can do. It's their body.

I just kinda feel it's plain ol' salt that someone has more attention than them, desu.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.