[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>tfw I will hit 30 in my lifetime and never be able to cosplay

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3

File: 1490150508566s.jpg (2KB, 125x122px) Image search: [Google]
1490150508566s.jpg
2KB, 125x122px
>tfw I will hit 30 in my lifetime and never be able to cosplay again because of old lady smell and dying eggs
>>
>>9403946
usually people turn 30 at some point, but whatever
don't worry do what makes you happy fuck the haters they'll turn 30 too and feel the same way.
>>
>>9403955
Rock on, thanks anon
>>
File: mako.gif (3MB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
mako.gif
3MB, 1280x720px
Maybe you should fry those eggs before they spoil.
>>
File: IMG_6839.jpg (160KB, 800x800px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_6839.jpg
160KB, 800x800px
>>9403946
Not sure where you got the idea that being 30 means you can't cosplay. But people cosplay no matter what their age. here have some older people cosplaying. There is no age limit to cosplay. People need to stop thinking this stupid idea.
>>
>>9404034
older men can cosplay
old women cant
>>
>>9404040
Older women can totally if they want, it's kinda looked down on to do sexy ish cosplay I guess, but honestly that would depend on how attractive you still are like my aunt is 58 and she literally looks my age (23)...
>>
>>9404046
Your aunt either has a ton of plastic surgery or you look like a rough 23..

>>9403946
You can still look good into your late 30s, just stay in shape at the very least. There are plenty of mature older female characters to cosplay once you get up there.

Just uhh.. don't do sexy shit and expect to get a huge positive reaction for it..
>>
>>9404052
I am pretty normal never really get mistaken for younger or older, though still get carded when I buy wine. My aunt has never had plastic surgery, she had others due to cancer when she was in her 30s but yeah, She just looks young she has no real wrinkles some on her forehead but that's it really barely noticeable.... It may all have to do with her being a fitness coach her entire life...
>>
>>9404040
Not all female cosplays are sexy cosplays anon.

>>9404052
if you take care of your self and your skin you can look youthful well into older ages. It's hard work as your skin loses elasticity but it's not hard. I actually prefer older cosplayers because they tend to not be self diagnosed aspies that need to put spaces between their words.
>>
>>9404052
My aunt is almost fifty and she still looks twenty. She's a college professor and gets mistaken for a student because she's small and has aged beautifully.
Some people are just lucky.
>>
What are some good costumes for people nearing 30 and then over?

I was thinking the 'mother' characters like Queen Selenity and Queen Serenity from Sailor Moon, Nadeshiko from Cardcaptor Sakura and... That's as far as I got.
>>
>>9403946
>tfw when I hit 30 I will no longer pass as a trap
>>
>>9404201
Mommy...
>>
>>9404040
lmao
>>
>dying eggs
>wanting children at all
Disgusting. Keep cosplaying, but if you don't want to look old and shit, don't have kids.
>>
>>9404293
>"yes goyim! Watch anime and don't breed hehehe"
>>
>>9404293
>lmao i dont want kids because i am independent and empowered GRRRRRL POWAH
Take it from someone older and more experienced. Maternal instinct and the biological clock are real the urge to have kids is VERY strong.
>>
>>9403946

The "30 is when you fall apart and get fat" myth only applies to people who don't take care of themselves. The schadenfreude from watching your peers balloon the fuck up over these last few years is exquisite.

>>9406876

This is true though.

>tfw cried about a baby that didn't even exist because i was thinking about abortions and how i'd probably terminate it if my bf mucked up my uterus with a dumb babby
>>
>>9406876
I'm 35. Every once in awhile I think "Hmm maybe I'd like to have a child." Then enter someone else's screaming child. Remember my quiet and peaceful life, having money, doing everything I would like to do. Then remember how I still look awkwardly at other people's babies and pretend to think they are cute to save face. Any maternal instinct that my uterus might be bringing forth in the form of hormones or shriveling eggs instantly gets shut the fuck up. I'd rather have pets.

Steps to a youthful glow:
1) Pray you have good genes. If not, it's not the end of the world.
2) Don't smoke. Keep the alcohol consumption down.
3) Take care of your skin, wear sunscreen.
4) Keep hydrated
5) Get plenty of rest.
6) Try to eat a balanced diet and eat your vegetable.
7) Don't be a worrisome salty ass. Stress and being negative all the time can add years.

I get mistaken for about 20 most of the time with makeup on or in costume. 25 without makeup when I'm generally looking like a hobo. Nobody assumes my age unless they've known me a long time. Can get awkward when people assume I'm in their age group (college age) and I'm kind of in a different area in my life (married, homeowner, nice job, stuff paid off or mostly paid off etc).

Likewise, cosplay whoever you want. You might not even make it to 30. Enjoy your life and do what you love without regard to what other people will think of you. In the end, their opinions don't matter, but rather how you chose to live your life.
>>
>>9406876

I dunno, I'm 30 and I still really, really do not want kids. I can't really stand being around them and the thought of wanting/having them is just...alien to me.
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.