[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Amino thread

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 9

File: IMG_6834.jpg (56KB, 640x306px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_6834.jpg
56KB, 640x306px
Lest thread got bumped off the board.

So how about that art debate again. I can't be the only one that sat back and ate popcorn watching the "I'm a professional" cry about the restrictions.
>>
>>9402530
i lost some respect for everybody who invested themselves into this argument. a bunch of catty adult women comparing the size of their e-peens in an attempt to impress others. it's obviously less about the art/bettering the community and more about virtue signalling. cookie-bunny and usarella are prime examples of this

the art thing shouldn't be an issue in the first place, but i care less about the art and more about the literal retards on both sides who can't seem to shut up about it. it's pathetic that these people have the time to stay glued to a children's app all day
>>
>>9402651
This. I really want to know what good it would be to come into the app and place your art there if not for newb likes. The argument of " well we can get concrit on the art chat" isn't valid since there isn't enough concrit given when it is posted as a blog post. Just make a amino for Lolita art if you want people to see it. They only want to post it to the lolita amino because it's got more people to reach to. It's attention whoring and it's annoying. There is no valid argument to justify Lolita art given by those who want to keep it.
>>
File: popcorn.gif (509KB, 466x262px) Image search: [Google]
popcorn.gif
509KB, 466x262px
>>9402660
yup, that's basically the long and short of it. some of them literally made the point that their art wouldn't get enough attention if they made a new community for themselves and that feels like such a silly cop-out to me.

i don't really give a fuck if art stays or goes, but i do think the pro-art people should stop whining when they were already accommodated for. they should either stop crying or prepare for the mods to just ban art entirely so that they don't have to listen to people complain anymore. the latter option would be hilarious and popcorn-worthy.
>>
I think it's hilarious that "art is the only way some members can contribute to the community" was considered as a valid argument. It's a goddamn fashion, Christ. If your only contribution to a community is some shitty scribbles, then you're not part of the community.
>>
>>9402676
You can contribute by posting about new releases or generally participate in conversations. You don't HAVE to post content to participate in the amino. I would much rather see bad attempts at dressing the fashion because we can all help out in crit to improve it. We all can't help out in crit to improve art. That's all on the artist to gain more practice and get better on their own. You can't go " oh you drew the eyes too small, your arms look broken because you drew them wrong. No sonic characters are not Lolita no matter how many ruffles you put on them"
>>
File: IMG_4020.jpg (131KB, 750x1334px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4020.jpg
131KB, 750x1334px
>>9402530
So someone actually made a lolita art amino. Hopefully all the people bitching and complaining about only being able to contribute to LA through art will go over there now.
>>
>>9402676
I fuckin died when i saw that.
>but im not able to participate in a fashion but ill draw shitty art and get asspats so i can feel like i belong.
>>
>>9403035
It won't end any thing. Because tvdgriup doesn't have the same amount of people as LA so the shitty Lolita st hearts can't annoy us who could care less about art with their crappy animu drawings.
>>
I think this art argument will be the thing that finally makes me delete this shit show of an app
>>
>>9403780
I'm amused my it, I like watching people make absolute fools of themselves and throw tantrums because they can't get their way.
>>
File: image.jpg (241KB, 1024x1024px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
241KB, 1024x1024px
Someone get her nasty gummy smile away from that dress
>>
File: fixedit.jpg (451KB, 1024x1024px) Image search: [Google]
fixedit.jpg
451KB, 1024x1024px
>>9406761
seriously, look at how much better this could have been. if she learned how to accessorize nicely and then put stickers over her face in every photo, she might even be considered halfway decent
>>
File: 1485902507341.png (76KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
1485902507341.png
76KB, 300x300px
>>9406761
It hurts when you see dream dresses treated this way
>>
>>9406761

Her smile is fugly but the coord is better than some of her other crap. At least she is getting better. -shrug-
>>
>>9407002
desu it's a dress, socks, and a bolero that all came to her in a set... the girl who sold it to her coordinated it for her. a nice dress does not a good coordinate make. at least she bothered to buy shoes that match?
>>
>>9407010

Can't really argue with that.
>>
>>9406794
Just because she's bad at taking photos doesn't mean she mistreating the dress. But wearing that wig all the time, that is what I'm getting tired of. She needs to buy something new and stop the twin tails thing. That is out of fashion now and is now an ita thing to do.
>>
>>9407180

I actually kind of like it. Her real hair looks thin and ugly like her gummy smile.
>>
File: Amino.jpg (36KB, 384x512px) Image search: [Google]
Amino.jpg
36KB, 384x512px
Why are we focusing on some chicks gums when disasters like this exist
>>
>>9407201
Twin tails are very dated at this point. Her hair is thin and ugly but she also can get herself another wig. When she wears that one without the twin tails it's not soo bad.
>>
>>9407209
because she's wearing something of value. Regardless she needs to clean her damn room.
>>
>>9407259
Her room isn't as bad as some others. It's just a change of clothes on the floor and something in the corner. It's just cluttered with stuff. Her bed is made and clean at least. She should have kicked the clothes into the closet and shut the door.
>>
File: Screenshot_20170325-083752.png (2MB, 1440x2560px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20170325-083752.png
2MB, 1440x2560px
Can we ban these types of posts next.
>>
>>9407808
i want them gone too, unfortunately it's kind of a gray area for the mods since posts like these are weird and ambiguous yet vaguely lolita-ish?

i still don't understand the point they're trying to convey in the post though. esl?
>>
>>9406761
I can hardly tell where her gums end and her teeth begin. I don't normally criticise anyone for having less than blindingly white teeth but in this case, girl, brush yo teefs.
>>
File: BAAAAAAAAAAW.png (368KB, 720x907px) Image search: [Google]
BAAAAAAAAAAW.png
368KB, 720x907px
i have a laugh when nobodies threaten to leave the comm as if it has some sort of leverage. boohoohoo
>>
>>9409063
and all of this over LA wanting to ban art
>>
>>9409063
>im not needlessly bitching i have valid concerns
>i wanna secretly be a mod im just jealous waah
>give me power so me and blabbercat can change this into ita hell where we never get better but im the queen ita who everyone listens to
>im important i swear
>i have friends that are mods and i think that makes me important
>LISTEN TO ME
fixed it.
Thread posts: 29
Thread images: 9

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.