[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

online comm thread

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 2

File: goldfish.png (651KB, 929x587px) Image search: [Google]
goldfish.png
651KB, 929x587px
because we all know we need to throw shade at those 'experts' in the fb groups whose entire wardrobe consists of loliables and a bodyline lacemonster they bought at a con
>>
File: chrome_2017-03-21_09-54-28.png (13KB, 415x72px) Image search: [Google]
chrome_2017-03-21_09-54-28.png
13KB, 415x72px
first up today is this self-professed little sister who has been in the fashion 'since 2009' and has even been posted to BTB. the shock, the horror
>>
can i share my exhaustion to start this thread up?
im a lone lolita and this fashion means so fucking much to me. its pretty much the only thing that makes me happy - i feel like ill always wear it right into old age and after all these years the honeymoon effect hasnt worn off. but im lonely.
>no comm in my area but the thought of hanging out with people whose only interest i share is a fashion (and the substyle i subscribe to isnt really whats "in" at the moment), people who are a lot younger or older than i am, possible itas, possible grouchy ladies that glower at strangers for asking innocent questions. its too stressful
facebook. i follow rufflechat and other various groups very closely but once again it feels so hard to connect with anyone on any level there. everyones making their own fan pages and only wants to be friends if they can get something out of you. so many keyboard dictators shilling out advice in the chat groups, who only turn out to be fatasses with one "handmade wa loli skirt" you never know if youre talking to someone actually worth while
when i found cgl i thought for sure id finally found somewhere people could really give their opinions. but recently its been so ruined for me finding out how many of these nitpickers are... roleplaying? cosplayers coming into CoF threads just to nitpick about slight differences in shades of red that could easily be fault of photography. pretending to be lolitas just to troll le meme, which im sure is fun for them, but really makes it feel like an absolute waste of time to come here.
can someone please tell me where to go from here, theres got to be somewhere where lolita can just be clothes, but also be a passion? will i forever be a lone lolita, headphones in to ignore the outside world when all i want is someone to let in
>>
>>9402624
Anon, how would you feel about an online lolita buddy? I'm a lone lolita too and I also feel like I can't really connect with other lolitas but I'd like to talk about the fashion on a more sincere and in-depth Level than here on /cgl/. From the way you express yourself I can tell that we might get along pretty well desu

so yeah feel free to leave a throwaway email and i'll contact you
>>
>>9402624
this post could have been so much shorter than it is

good lolitas/friends aren't just going to gravitate to you with 0 work, try putting in some effort to actually talk to people and if you don't like them jump ship. ez. of course anonymous image boards are going to attract role-playing weirdos, so go somewhere else and actually try. you're making generalizations about other lolitas while putting in minimal effort yourself. boohoohoo.
>>
>>9400571
You realize this person is disagreeing with a person who was saying "all lolitas are meanies," right? That's why they're asking for proof, because the OP said there are lolita bullying groups.
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.