[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Brazilian General

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 314
Thread images: 36

File: o-REGIONS-OF-BRAZIL-facebook.jpg (227KB, 2000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
o-REGIONS-OF-BRAZIL-facebook.jpg
227KB, 2000x1000px
Not sure if there are many around here, but let's try!

For cosplayers:
What cons have you been anticipating the most?
Have you already bought the CCXP ticket for this year?
How do you feel about WCS Brazil and general Anime Conventions with contests?
Also, what are the best conventions that you've ever been?

For Lolitas:
How do you feel about the lack of national meetings around Brazil?
How do you adapt your style to the weather around summer and spring time?
Anything you don't like about your local comm?
>>
Can we also discuss about our "Ambassor"? She is never around Brazil, she is not known through Lolitas and she never does anything about the fashion in the country.

How can we choose another one?
>Impeachment pl0x
>>
>>9399728
>How do you feel about the lack of national meetings around Brazil?
It pains me. I know we do have the High South Meeting, but that is not enough. Also, this meeting is severely poor planned, nothing like the international meetings we tend to see around the world. Why can't we have nice things?

> How do you adapt your style to the weather around summer and spring time?
Boleros. That's the only way to survive through summer. I tend to combine my JSKs with lace boleros over it to feel more at ease, and low socks too.

>Anything you don't like about your local comm?
Everyone is so damn lazy. I'm always trying to make new meetings to organize things, but even if we have. like, 70 active lolitas, only 5 to 6 tend to show up at the meetings. What is the problem? I've tried everything: tea parties, meetups at museums, book clubs, window shopping, concerts and opera and no one is ever willingly to go to these things. This breaks up my nerves. Not only that, our comm mod is nearly dead. She never appears at anything and the only meeting she ever organizes has like, 20 people at it.

I want a new comm.
>>
>>9399728
>"How to survive Brazilian's hot weather?"

This, my fellow huelady, is the only answer.
>>
>>9399728
>For Lolitas:
>How do you feel about the lack of national meetings around Brazil?
I don't really care about national meetings, but it bothers me that my comm is almost dead.

>How do you adapt your style to the weather around summer and spring time?
I tend to wear Lolita around winter (when I'm on vacations), but during summer I just wear shorter JSKs and thinner leggings. Also, I do skip my wigs.

>Anything you don't like about your local comm?
As I said, my comm is partially dead. People are ita as fuck and I don't feel like wandering around with them. So... guess that being a lone lolita is what Brazil has left for us.
>>
>>9399732
You mean, Akemi? She is dead, gosh.
No one knows her nowadays, and, as you said, she does nothing for the fashion. Is she even in Brazil? She used to post about her Japan travels, and barely wrote in Portuguese anymore.

I don't know what's the point of having an ambassador if she has no name in the local scene.
>>
>>9399732
>>9399878
She was the only one that applied at that time, so... ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
>>
Let me just say, Brasilitas, you're damned brave. In the US I go classic, but holy hell, stepping from inside the air conditioned aeroport into Rio de Janeiro is like being slammed with a hot wet towel. No matter how many cute coords I pack, every year without fail, within a day I'm in shorts and a tanktop and still dying from the heat and humidity.

Kinda get jealous of lolitas that get cold christmases, though. All those lovely red velvet dresses with gold trim and a nice red velvet coat with some fur. I still try rocking at least an OP with a chiffon blouse underneath for christmas (could not do the petticoat though and it looked like shite,) but when I see my family all in shorts and breezy summer clothes I feel so out of place.

There's so much I want to ask you guys! How do you guys keep from getting sun damage? A long sleeved shirt in December seems about as comfortable as being locked in an oven, and sunscreen only lasts so long.

How does your family see EGL? Don't you get crap for being 'cheia de frescura'? Do you wear it out and about? How do people react?
>>
>>9399909
Haha, Rio de Janeiro also is too hot for me. It often happens that blouseless lolitas are overlooked there because, who can survive 40°C in full ott?

But Brasil is just too big and has many different regions and weathers along it.

That said, I'll try to answer your questions (but bear in mind that those are all my personal view of it.)

>How do you guys keep from getting sun damage? A long sleeved shirt in December seems about as comfortable as being locked in an oven, and sunscreen only lasts so long.

I'm pretty white for Brazil's standart, so I have to stick with 50SPF sunscreen when walking outdoors. I live in the middle area of the country (far from the beaches) so it's not as hot as Rio, for example. A very hot day in summer goes as much as 30°C here, so with that we tend to avoid meetups or have them at each others houses or shoppings (so that we can rely in the air conditioned and stay far from the sun).

As another anon stated, boleros are your only salvation around here. I have a collection of laced boleros to wear over my blouseless JSKs, so that I can keep fresh and do not "disturb" the Lolita Police.

If not that, Parasol is a good friend of yours.

>How does your family see EGL? Don't you get crap for being 'cheia de frescura'? Do you wear it out and about? How do people react?

My family is pretty ok with that. Before EGL I was into cosplay, so this transition was pretty easy for them to handle. Since I sew and am involved with other artistic activities, they tend to encourage me as a form of expression. And being the only one financially responsible for my own expenses also helps in this, of course.

Haha, it's been a while since I heard this expression "cheia de frescura"! I wear mostly classical and goth, so I don't really give out these vibes (that I believe might be more common around sweet toned lolitas).

I tend to wear manly outside in meetups, art exhibitions, museums, concerts and operas.
>>
>>9399924
>>9399909
(cont) I don't like to walk in frillies too much on my daily life because of the weather, of course, and also because I have to take packed buses and walk long distances everyday, so it's not comfortable at all.

Here in my city it's pretty ok to use Lolita outside. You'll get the looks, of course, but nothing more than that and some random compliments.

I live in a somewhat conservative area, so old ladies sometimes come to say how pretty you are and how they had dresses like those when they were young (of course when I'm in toned down classical).

I've never been harassed by guys while in lolita, but that may also be because I tend to walk outside with my boyfriend.

Sometimes I meet children and they come and tell me that I look like a princess (?) and adults tend to ask if I'm going to a play. But that's pretty rare, they usually keep staring at a distance.

But I know that in some places around the country it's not that okay to wear it outside... If someone from northwest or Rio can comment on it, would be very nice.

(sorry for blogpost, but hope that it answers your question)
>>
>mfw HUE thread and people's pictures are posted in ita thread at the same time
>>
>>9400662
I believe that whoever is posting that girl's pictures on its thread has a serious case of vendetta. I've been on this fashion for 6 years and I have never seen her before, nor does she post online on our national groups or COF, for example.
She's probably local to someone and this person is holding a grudge or whatever, as we have way worse itas around the online groups.
>>
For lolitas: do you actually wear it outside of meetings and cons? Where? How? Do any of you wear it on a semi-daily basis?

I wear alt fashion and already get stares and sometimes I'ven name called by strangers. I can't imagine wearing lolita anywhere, the chances of getting shit thrown at me is too high.
>>
>>9400700

I wear it outside for dates, meetings, opera, concerts, museums, art exhibitions, cafe, having ice cream, walking around the shopping, cinema etc. Manly on weekends, but almost never to work or run errands during the week.

Whrre do you live and what kind of alternative fashion have you been wearing? I sometimes get stares, but never got called names, at least not where I live.
>>
>>9399728
I don't even know if we have a local comm where I live anymore. It used to be just this small circle of girls who were friends (and never hung out with anyone else) and the con itas' community. I believe the con itas are mostly gone at this day and age too.

Didn't we use to have a national meeting every year, though? Whatever happened to that? I can't keep up with the brazilian community for the life of me, once orkut and the forums were gone I got so lost. Do we even have a facebook group?
>>
File: 1489296642140.jpg (592KB, 999x999px) Image search: [Google]
1489296642140.jpg
592KB, 999x999px
>>9400704
All of those sound like good opportunities to wear it, yeah! I was thinking of something along those lines too, especially because those would be safe places where I couldn't be harrassed.

I live in Rio and just wear your average alt-leaning normie stuff like pic related, or seifuku inspired. I get called "emo" on a weekly basis.
>>
>>9400710
Oh, that's pretty cute! And I'm sorry, anon... I've never been to Rio, but that really sucks. Maybe you could try going to private places, like those I said, or high class neighbours? Those tend to be safer regarding stares here.
>>
>>9400709
If you live in a capital I guess that there might be a nearby comm there. As for countryside cities, I'm not so sure...

We do have the South Meeting, but it's not that fancy and it's mostly Curitiba's girls hanging together rather than a national meeting.

We have the "Moda Lolita Brasil", but it's dead. Nowadays every comm has a state group, so it's better to check there. If you're from São Paulo, there are two main comms there, other cities tend to have one + lone lolitas.
>>
>>9400709
I've heard that some people are organizing a national meeting this year but I dont really know any details about it. like>>9400921 said, we have that fb group but yeah, it's dead.
>>
>>9401055
I also heard about this thing, back in Amino, I guess. Someone was trying to rent a castle to organize it and was charging around 150R$ as an entry fee, right? But it didn't go much further this point.

While I do wish a national meeting, I kinda regret the fact that it is probably going to be either in SP or PR.
>>
File: IMG_20170322_001904.jpg (46KB, 720x538px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20170322_001904.jpg
46KB, 720x538px
This just popped in my timeline, regarding some Lolita that opened a new store.

Have anyone heard of it?
>>
>>9401055
>>9400921
Is lolita really 100% dead in here then...? I really don't want to look into my local comm due to unpleasant past experiences, but I guess that's the only way.

>>9401073
>rent a castle
Gee, I wonder why it never worked out
>>
>>9402203
I'm curious too
It would be too much to ask who posted it, wouldn't it?
>>
>>9402204
Posts there are pretty rare, but they do happen. You could try making a thread looking for more girls around where you live, though.

>>9402734
She's from Foz do Iguaçu, if that helps you.
>>
>>9402204
we have a few posts on that Daily EGL group (similar to CoF group). It's not 100% dead and some cities have comms (SP had a Valentine meet for example, pretty sure there's a comm on MG, PR, RJ, BA, SC).

>>9401073
yeah, probably going to be hosted on SP or somewhere on south. I wonder if is there any comm on the northern part of Brazil
>>
>>9402963
Were I to bet, I'd say they have comms in Pernambuco and Ceará as well since they are among the largest consumers of Asian culture here, but it probably is a bunch of lone wolf lolitas that like the fashion but can't stand the weather in which they find themselves. Talking weather now, how the fuck does one wear lolita in Amazonas?
>>
>>9404746
Isn't there humid? I guess that the weather there might be nicer than Bahia, Ceara etc.

>>9399732
Thanks for bringing this up. I also do not understand why the hell is she our ambassador. She does nothing for the community and always brings up that shit of "kawaii' culture.

I'm not dressed to look kawaii, stop that fucking gross ageplayer thing.
>>
any of you gulls are importing something? our mail service sucks, jfc.

>>mfw waiting for a package for 70 days
>>mfw i dont have a face
>>
>>9399732

We have the ambassador we deserve. A shitty one. Some girls tried to de-throned her but they weren't so much better than her.

>>9399742

Seems like it will be a national meeting soon. I'm kinda scared for it, but I'm considering going, cuz why not?

>>9399728

I hate my local comm. I don't even bother. They were tossed from a famous coffee shop cuz they sold stuff at the place and also hardly order thing in there. Bunch of itas and hobos.

>>9399909

Air conditioning. I never stay outside wearing lolita. Also, I wanted to use velvet pieces, almost bought one once, but it will never happen, unfortunately.

>>9405015

I'm always import things but I never count with them. Our mail service is a hell.
>>
>>9405015
I got a few things... paid for EMS and have been waiting for over 10 days. I can't believe this shit
>>
>>9405012
Yeah, it's humid. And that's why it seems like hell to put on the frills there. Water transfers more heat and dampens the air to extents it'd be hella hot to wear lolita. With dry air you can get by with light coloured clothing, this shit doesn't work with humid air since the place itself becomes an oven.
>>
>>9405015
Yeah, since I changed my SS I started asking him to ship through China Airmail and since then I haven't been caught on customs.

It usually takes like, 60 to 90 days, but I still get it at my door anyway.

>>9405644
You're brave! I never use EMS because of the stupid fees on customs. Have you been using this service long? Did it ever pass without taxes?

>>9405132
So, our only hope is to wait for Akemi's death so that we can change the ambassador? Geez...
>>
>>9405132
my dream is to buy and actually use any velvet piece here. probably not going to happen tho

>>9405644
I've heard that our mail service "disqualifies" every single type of package, I mean, it'll arrive early than SAL etc but once it arrives on our country it'll be treated like the others slow methods. Is this true? I dont mind paying more if it'll be delivered earlier but knowing the shit mail service here I really doubt.

>>9406366
I was only once caught by customs but it was a figure so it was expected. it's kinda sad to wait a LOT of time and pay those 60% to customs...
>>
>>9399728
Just so I know I'm not alone: any lolita (bonus for gothic) in the south?
>>
>>9406550
South has most of the popular comms in Brazil, anon. PoA and Curitiba are very crowded.
>>
>>9406509
>I dont mind paying more if it'll be delivered earlier
For this the only guaranteed method I know is DHL. I buy most of my magazines and games from japan using DHL and they tend to arrive in 3 to 5 days. The only downside is that customs are already certain.
>>
>>9406556
>PoA
A-are they nice over there? I'll be visiting very soon and I'm there often, it'd be really nice to attend a meet-up... if I weren't so socially retarded I'd try and make friends but alas, I am.

>>9406509
>>9406558
This
DHL always, always includes customs. Still, I can't believe my EMS is taking this long, my shit used to arrive in 3-5 days just as they said, and most of the time time custom-free (I got a 15.000 JPY dress once and it got here in three days). Why is it taking so long now?
>>
I miss the old times when we had huge online communities and even imageboards. Nowadays I'm barely in contact with anyone.
>>
Glad to see you girls exist here in Brazil. Its really hard to find you.

I knew a girl that lived in my building that went out in lolita's clothes everyday, never had a chance to talk to her.
>>
>>9409491
imageboards for lolitas? Woosh, guess I'm not old enough in this hobby. When was this?

>>9409497
Searching outside facebook and instagram is pretty hard, but in these two medias you'll easily find comms and lolitas.

>>9408572
I can't say for sure about how nice they are, but I never heard anything bad about them (?)
You could try searching for "Moda Lolita RS" and also "Roriita RS", as they named their group.
>>
I'll try to post some coord from SP's Fairy Tale meeting to make this thread running.
>>
>>9410094
I imagine they mean magalichan, which wasn't for lolitas - it was for girls, but coincidentally most of the lolita comm was also into imageboards (or most internet girls were into lolita and jfash?) so we had a board of our own and made up most of the chan's population.

I think this was in 2009-2010? Good times, it was a lot of fun.

>>9410094
Alright, thanks for the names! I'll have a few drinks to curb the anxiety and look for them later
>>
>>9408572
>>9406558
I will try EMS then and if it all fail, I'll try DHL. EMS-anon, please let me know when your package arrive, I'm >>9405015, kinda losing hope already for my package
>>
>>9410098
And another one.
of course I'm just posting those public shared, so it may take sometime until everyone shares their coords.
>>
>>9410587
I really like her face and eyes, but I literally can't stand those animal makeups people use in lolita. Some months ago the deer makeup was the hype, and man, that was so damn terrible.

Just wish she did a normal makeup to emphasize her natural beauty. She could even keep her eye liner and lipstick.
>>
>>9410587
I really like this. Which shoes are those?
>>
>>9411557
I believe it's Unicorn Holic since that's all she ever wears, but I do not recommend them, either way.
You'll probably find the same shoes on Taobao and in better quality.
>>
>>9410587
>>
>>9411673
Really? What's wrong with them? I saw that store the other day and the shoes looked good, at least

>>9411679
This picture quality... why?
>>
>>9411716
I don't like their quality, it's far below from any shoe that I bought on Taobao.

It's all handmade, and I give kudos to that, but the glue smearing all along the shoes, the differences from the original picture in the website, the bad finishing in both sole and straps, and how badly they hurt my ankles and fingers didn't for pay it.

If you need a Brazilian brand to buy shoes from you could try Cotton Candy Feet. I don't have any from them, but a lot of friends both from here and USA have bought and they did a positive review.
>>
>>9411770
Aw, that's too bad, their pictures look nice and they have a few models I really wanted. Thanks for the heads up... cotton candy feet doesn't seem to have as many models/is more expensive. What a shame
>>
>>9410275
Seems like mine was just stuck on customs, anon. After 70 days I'm not even sure there's still hope...
>>
>>9414119
Did you fill a complain on Correios' website? It usually works for me...
>>
>>9414119
>>9414773
Yeah, I've filled but the response was like: "you need to wait 40 work days for we (Correios) try to search for your package". I'm waiting their deadline to fill another one but I was reading on some import forums that some packages are being delivered whitin 4~5 months so...

will try EMS next time for sure, thanks anons
>>
>>9415616
Oh my god don't.
EMS is expensive, is ALWAYS taxed and once it reaches the country it is stuck in the mail system like any other package.

Try a different one like UPS, DHL or FedEx if you want it quick, since it only touches our correios at the border. These actually obey time limits and taxes aren't crazy.
>>
I'm so ashamed of The Brazilian sales... In these last two days I've seen at least 10 replicas pop at The sales. And now there's that girl self printing The replica fabric...

What a shitty comm...
>>
>inb4
>I'm salty af

My body is 100% ready for the national meetup. My local comm is just a bunch of lazy poorfags that own one or two replicas and never wanna do anything because they are too cheap to go to places with AC and too stupid to buy lighter stuff, it's like they are not aware that we live in hell.

Akemi started doing that Mimi Party bullshit a couple of years ago, but we all know that it is all fucking self-promo. We should start a #foraakemi movement.
Oh, and btw, I've heard that Akemi is really close friends with Misako, and Misako kinda told Akemi to just low key fill the form to be and ambassador and not say anything to anyone else.

>sage because gossip
>>
>>9421113
>My local comm is just a bunch of lazy poorfags that own one or two replicas and never wanna do anything because they are too cheap to go to places with AC and too stupid to buy lighter stuff, it's like they are not aware that we live in hell.

>Akemi started doing that Mimi Party bullshit a couple of years ago, but we all know that it is all fucking self-promo. We should start a #foraakemi movement.

Are you me?
100% agree with you I'm also kinda curious about the national meeting, it seems that sunday we will get more info, but, as you said, no one in my comm is interested.

Just hope I can get social there.
>>
>>9421113
>>9421733
Where 2 to read on national meeting?

I'm fucking going I don't even care if I have to stand in a corner quietly judging everyone
>>
>>9417448
no1 curr
being against replicas is a gringa thing

>boohoo such shame they totes stole the skunk drawing from the vietnamese curtains brand
>>
File: replica 350 pila.png (16KB, 516x555px) Image search: [Google]
replica 350 pila.png
16KB, 516x555px
>>9427884
>>
>>9427884
Being against replicas is a decent human being thing. Sorry you have no class, and I hope if you ever create anything it's immediately bootlegged.
>>
>>9427951
The brazilian lolita comm has been buying and wearing replicas ever since replicas became a thing. Nobody gave a shit back when it was bodyline replicating fruits parlor, nobody gave a shit when it was kidsyoyo replicating old releases, nobody gave a shit when it was taobao and sugary carnival (and only shittalked it because of the awful quality), nobody ever gave a shit. Only now that we're being forced to interact with foreigners due to our comm dying that I'm seeing people saying it's an awful thing such shame wow.

I'm not defending replicas btw, I'm just saying it's retarded to complain about them when they've been considered acceptable for so long
>>
>>9427877
Thre's a page named "V Meeting Nacional". Try searching it on Facebook!
>>
>>9428212
It's not retarded when you know it's wrong. I've never been complacent of it, and will never be.

Accepting it as normal just because it's been done for a while is retarded, anon.
>>
>>9428212
>Nobody gave a shit back when it was bodyline replicating fruits parlor, nobody gave a shit when it was kidsyoyo replicating old releases, nobody gave a shit when it was taobao and sugary carnival (and only shittalked it because of the awful quality), nobody ever gave a shit.

How can you say that? A bunch of girls do care about it, we only don't go online shamming people.
>>
File: tff32-1.jpg (20KB, 403x480px) Image search: [Google]
tff32-1.jpg
20KB, 403x480px
>>9427884
I never got replicas and never will, we will never be taken serious as a community if we do that.

>mfw replica plebs wanna twin with me
>>
>>9428212
>this is wrong
>it makes people look trashy
>but don't bitch about it!! it's been going on too long to bitch about!!!!
I don't really understand this logic. Trying to inform people on why replicas are bad is not a bad thing, it'll only help them in the long run.
>>
>>9428672
Idk senpai, >>9417448 wasn't trying to inform anyone, it was just random whining. It's why I said it was retarded, it's no news and no one really cares, coming here to say "yes, indeed, shameful display" is pointless.

But now I'm curious, what do you guys think of design non-print replicas?
>>
>>9428755
I still won't approve, but I guess it's less ridiculous than print replica.
>>
I lived in rural MG for a while, never saw an actual lolita but saw a surprising number of emo kids and itas that used to hang out in the park.
After dealing with Brazilian mail I will never complain about my own country's service (Australia) again. Took something like 3 weeks for Correios to deliver a domestic parcel from SP, and we just received mail from a Brazilian friend a couple of weeks ago that was mailed out in December.
>>
>>9429087
Haha, that's true, anon.
We are already used to waiting 3 to 6 months for our international parcels, so...
>>
So, can we talk about the cosplayer in the newest novela?
Kek
>>
>>9430639
daijobu mãe, daijobu
>>
>>9421113

I'm predicting a total disaster. A bunch of hobos in a ugly cheap place. Looks like a nightmare script. I think they will hardly fund the Liberdade place, since everyone will pay for the lowest tier.
Probably they are pandering this event for newbies and itas.

Also, there are no announcements of attractions or anything else. Just a generic buffet and the same stands we can see in any other São Paulo event. So, no thanks.

I'm not looking forward it.

>>9428212

And...? Like, just because Brazilian community is a trash since aeons this doesn't mean it needs to stay like that. People don't have excuses for buying shitty replica anymore, since is easy as pie buying second hand brand and taobao with the same price of those terrible replicas we can see on sales.

>>9430639

It's delicious seeing weebs raging over it.
>>
>>9399878
But she still organizes meetings... Right?
>>
>>9410098
When will this girl notice that she can't dress herself.
>>
>>9430639
I actually really liked it. I got into cosplaying and anime when I was a preteen and most of my friends were like Yuri, spewing random japanese words and walking around with weird clothes.Really relatable.

Weebs are such a dorky and petty group they would complain no matter what.

Is anyone actually watching the novela? Could someone update us on what's happening? I only saw the daijoubu scene.
>>
>>9430639
>>9430937
I started cosplaying in my early 13's but I guess I'm the "no-fun-allowed" kind of person, so I wasn't this weeb. But it doesn't bother me at all, it's nice to see how people are getting angry with it.

I'm not watching this one, has too much drama and nothing new in the script. The 6h one, though, is a real gem.

>>9430907
She organizes Mimi party, which we know is only for self-promotion. Everyone is tired of that cheap-ass pink stupid party. Kawaii my ass.

>>9430743
If it's on the Mansion I guess it will be pretty nice! Up until know most have bought the most expensive tier, so I still have hope for it to be in a nice place.

My comm is dead and we never have pretty meetings around here, so I'm totally going to this one.
>>
File: C82kSmuW0AEHjHL.jpg (123KB, 1200x676px) Image search: [Google]
C82kSmuW0AEHjHL.jpg
123KB, 1200x676px
>>9430639
Have you noticed the attempt of lolita by his side? kek
Just wondering if we'll have some more itas around the show too.
>>
File: cosplay-a-forca-do-querer-01.jpg (102KB, 490x292px) Image search: [Google]
cosplay-a-forca-do-querer-01.jpg
102KB, 490x292px
>>9431398
The complete "coord"
>>
>>9431392
The way people are getting all worked up about this character amuses me so much...

>>9431398
I haven't noticed the ita. Kek.
>>
File: meeting-nacional-art1.jpg (55KB, 667x667px) Image search: [Google]
meeting-nacional-art1.jpg
55KB, 667x667px
So who's excited for this? I think they went pretty smart with a crowdfunding, the previously girls who attempted to organize the National went in debt.

I just think the theme is pretty meh. Some girls were cheering for a Labyrinth ball and I really like this idea, shame tho.

https://www.catarse.me/secretgarden
>>
>>9431441
I SO WANTED THE LABYRINTH THEME! Then I got disappointed with the Secret Garden thing. It has no room for nice goth themed unless we go for withered roses or something like that.

I'm foreseeing a bunch of flowery classical lolitas with flower crowns and headband.
>>
File: 2015photo.jpg (390KB, 600x523px) Image search: [Google]
2015photo.jpg
390KB, 600x523px
>>9431441
I just wish they wouldn't allow people not wearing lolita to get it.
I know, it will bring more revenue, but it will also bring many pleb looking boyfriends. Why do girls have to do this? Don't bring your ugly neckbeard partner, no one wants fucking creeps in our meetings.

We will never be like the french lolitas...
>>
>>9431482
haha no, we'll never be like them. Specially not until our currency and mail service change for better.

Anyway, have they listed rules somewhere? I also hope normies can't enter, or else it'll be like a regular anime convention.
>>
>>9431482
Two blouseless girls? Most embarassing behavior...
>>
>>9431486
Better be blouseless in AP than in Bodyline.
>>
>>9431441
I'm really excited, already planning my coord!

any SP lolita can share your experiences about being lolita there? My city is pretty calm and I never had any issues about wearing lolita in public places here but what about in SP?
>>
>>9431482

You and I both, anon. I hate the fact they always bring those disgusting neckbeards as accessory. Leave those ugly males at home, I can't stand lolitas who bring normie boyfriends at meetings too.

>>9431484

I really hope they list a dressing code. I don't want to stick with itas.

>>9431613

You will have no problems in most of places. I mean, in São Paulo people are very used to strange people doing strange things. I been on cafes, pubs, malls in lolita and people usually are cool with it.
>>
>>9431711
No replicas should be a must.

But then they would sell only 2 or 3 tickets kek
>>
>>9431441
You are total delusional if you think they will even be close to the mansion's tier.
And for R$150 I would rather spend time with just a few friends. Why not casa de portugal again as a first option? That place was really nice.
>>
>>9431935

Probably they will hardly reach the fist tier.

>>9431724

Top kek
>>
>>9431935
Please explain me where I said they will get the mansion.

I'm not amused by the price or even the first location myself, but hey, at least they are triyng to step up the game.
>>
>>9431724
C'mon if they did that not even the organizers would be able to go.
>>
File: 84865416.jpg (152KB, 706x720px) Image search: [Google]
84865416.jpg
152KB, 706x720px
>>9432004
Are you blind?
>>
I'll only attend if the Mansion is booked. I've been to that first option before during the Tanabata and jeez, the ac can't stand too many people inside that area.

Let alone us, dressed in thousands of layers.
>>
>>9432004

Even Akemi's stupid Mimi parties seemed better than this meeting.
>>
>>9432010
No, anon. The person is saying that she never said anything about the Mansion.

"Please explain me where I said they will get the mansion. " > por favor me mostre onde eu disse que eles pegarão a mansão

The original message >>9431441 doesn't even mention that.

>>9432008
LOL
>>
>>9432014
>Even Akemi's stupid Mimi parties seemed better than this meeting.
C'mon, anon. All that stupid pink, and the overly KAWAII THIS AND THAT, those excessive ita stuff and non-elegant arrangements with sweaty otakus filled with self-promotion can't be better than this.
>>
File: IMG_2320.png (443KB, 667x377px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2320.png
443KB, 667x377px
>>9432016

Jeez, and this meeting will be like what? Just same shit. They posted it on garotas geek blog. It will be flooded of itas. Also look at those organizers and thr place on the fist tier. Do you really think this is elegant? My fucking sides
>>
>>9432021
Not the place, but I really do hope they make a nice decoration, not something so weeaboo like Mimi's party.

But have you seen the second option? Mimi never showed interest in anything like that. I do hope that it happens on there. In three days there were more than 40 tickets sold. They need 151 people to buy it until july for it to happen in the second place, so...

A lot of lolitas are outside Sâo Paulo's scene, so having bigger websites directed to girls is an awesome idea to call more of them to check about the meeting, since they didn't do much of a propaganda outside the state, anyway.

A friend of mine from Salvador just called me to show about the meeting because, up until now, she didn't knew about it.

Which is pretty stupid, because the focus is crowdfunding the whole thing lol

We need more websites talking about that.
>>
>>9432015
Oh you are right. What I meant was for anyone who thinks they will be able to get the mansion.

>>9432021
Tia ponei is absolutely elegant, what the hell are you talking about. Who else could rock that TNT dress hm?
>>
>>9432039
>Who else could rock that TNT dress hm?
Whaaaaaaaat!? pics pls
>>
>>9432030
>is an awesome idea to call more of them
To call more itas you mean. For fucks sake they have that lolita angel bullshit, they don't need more than that. Our community isn't that big.
>>
>>9432030

Implying they will get the second tier. Cool story bro.

I'm not defending Akemi, of course. But more 150 people attending? This will become an ita magnet.

If organizers want to everybody (for everybody, read lolitas here) to know about it, why not try to send the link to all lolita communities from brazil and not to make propaganda in a normalfag website?

Also there is no dressing code, no activities, a great nothing. Not even a miracle will make that place beautiful.
>>
File: 156456456.jpg (72KB, 429x612px) Image search: [Google]
156456456.jpg
72KB, 429x612px
>>9432046
Sadly, this isn't her worst.
>>
>>9432047
>they have that lolita angel bullshit,
Did you check the post? There's only random southeastern people there. I bet people from Bahia, Brasilia, PoA etc. don't even know about this meeting.

>But more than 150 people attending
In SP there's around 60 actives lolita.
in Rio there's 30
Let's guess 20 for both MG and ES.
Now 40 for PR, 10 for PoA, 10 for BA, 10 from DF etc.

Now double this number considering boyfriends / husbands / girlfriends / wives.

I guess there's more than enough people to fit in there, but they should invest more in announcing it.

> Why not try to send the link to all lolita communities from brazil
A lot of communities are just dead, and some cities, like Belém, goes better with a lot of lone lolitas.
>>
>>9432057
What, why... oh my... I can't even...
Why is she one of the heads of this project?

/sage for rambling
>>
>>9432061

Letting people from outside fashion attend. You are fucking plebs.
>>
>>9432069
>You are fucking plebs.
Not we, anon. We didn't make those (lack of) rules.
>>
File: 0515145.jpg (80KB, 546x800px) Image search: [Google]
0515145.jpg
80KB, 546x800px
>>9432067
Because having the right 'friends' (read right people to suck off) is a blessing.
>>
File: IMG_3013.jpg (32KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3013.jpg
32KB, 500x500px
>>9432083
>>9432057
>>
File: mi.jpg (801KB, 1200x800px) Image search: [Google]
mi.jpg
801KB, 1200x800px
Saw you guys talking about the mimi party and check it out. Looks fun, what's wrong with them?

Also, who's the girl in the middle here? She's super cute
>>
>>9433995
I mean I checked it out. Not that you should check it out. Damn that was a bad typo
>>
File: who is that.jpg (235KB, 1037x691px) Image search: [Google]
who is that.jpg
235KB, 1037x691px
>>9433995
Also, haven't this gyaru on the right been into the fashion for over five years? She hasn't improved at all, not even a little. Ew.
>>
>>9433995
To me, the issue with Mimi party is that it's about akemi, and not the fashion.
>>
>>9434071
How so? Is she a huge ass att whore?
>>
>>9434146
>>9434071

This, and she is shady as hell.
Also she looks overall stupid in all her tv appearances.

But at least she has the sweet sweet money from Japanese establishments and embassy to promote her *˜*Kawaii*˜* fashion.
>>
I swear I always read and never comment because "sei lá mano".

About the national meeting I feel a faint smell of "Let's make the lolita secrets great again!"
Join a lot of people who do not like each other, a lot of ITAS AS FUCK and people who are just going because they want to see some friends.

I've never been in the national because I don't like some SP girls.
I found the first place a great joke but I think that if they organized well it would be "arrumadinho" which is unlikely for one of the people organizing DO DRESS WITH TNT. ew

Besides my community is shitting event and most of the girls don't go.
>>
File: 475154.jpg (162KB, 1063x890px) Image search: [Google]
475154.jpg
162KB, 1063x890px
>>9434055
I thought everyone already agreed that she will never improve. Be it gyaru or lolita, she is trash.
>>
Everyone complains about Akemi but if not her who do you think should be the ambassador?
>>
>>9399728
Why would anyone waste your time going to Brazil? Are you afraid of those muslim attacks on going europe? The truth is, more people die on Rio every day than all those terrorists attacks together.
>>
>>9434466
I prefer no one. There isn't a single Person in Brazil that is known all around the country or that is capable to represent us in all of our diversity.
>>
>>9434385
> "Let's make the lolita secrets great again!"
Gimme gimme
The SP girls are known to be the bitchiest so no one can blame you, anon. I wanted to go but I'm only going if I'm swimming in money by june. R$ 150 is way too much for an entrance fee, even though I understand where they're coming from

>tfw you're an ana-chan and don't need no buffet

Also, the main lolita fb group hasn't accepted my request to join yet, is that normal? It's been over a week. I couldn't found a group for the lolitas in my area either

>>9434474
>more people die on Rio every day than all those terrorists attacks together.
You're delusional if you think that
Also you only die if you're a favela poorfag
>>
>>9434474
Are you ok, anon? Have been living here for more than 30 years and never been robbed. Went to Italy twice and been assaulted there both times.

Brazil is not only about Rio. You should check Google Maps.
>>
>>9434631
What's your area? Maybe we could recommend you a group.
>>
>>9434071
>>9433995

This all and also this stupid "overly kawaii" shit. She looks like a fucking ageplayer with all that excessive pink and sweet things.

Mimi party is a self promotion event filled with itas and bad arranged activities. Everything is disorganized. It is not elegant nor resembles lolita fashion in any way.

It's a terrible event and it pains me that most lolitas conforms with that.
>>
>>9434466
We need Someone that actually cares about the fashion, not for her stupid self promotion.
>>
>>9434631
I want names, who are the bitchiest SP girls and why are they bitches, I wanna watch out
>>
>>9434655

Don't be a newfag, anon. This is a farm subject. If we start to name people here, mods will delete this thread. There is a site for it, so use it.
>>
>>9434688
Yeah, because a bitchy brazilian lolitas at /snow would works, for sure.
>>
>>9434691
*work
Sorry, dropped my english.
>>
>>9434691
Maybe try making it? When I first started this thread I thought I was the only Brazilian around cgl, but that doesn't seem like it anymore.
>>
>>9434688
pictures then
>>
>>9434691

There was a brazilian coswhores thread some long time ago, before snow was created and it was very milky. There is plenty of drama to list. Add lolita drama in a new thread too and voilà.
>>
>>9434697

Well it is obvious there are tons of brazilians here. Especially lolitas. Funny thing is most of them preach how cgl is bad but everyone posts here.

Others preach how nice and positive they are and are totally nasty here. (But well, this happens in every lolita community)

Also they said they don't read behind the bows but yet post and follow it every saturday.

Also, hi meeting nacional organization! I love your milk!
>>
>>9434714
brazilian lolitas always pretend they don't like drama
>>
>>9434714
The girls in my comm don't post here.
They are uncultured swines that barely speak portuguese.
>>
>>9434705
I see cosplayers once in a while, but Lolitas felt kinda rare around the feels thread, Taobao, Cof, Ita, handmade and General (the ones I actually check once in a while)

I always thought that maybe it could be because of the language barrier? I don't think that there are many in my comm that can were in English.

I pretty much like cgl to share some feels, read concrit, and speak openly about some matter that doesn't have space on our comms. Drama is just an addendum, and has little impact on how I enjoy this board.
>>
>>9434736
>were
Write *.

Sage for stupidness.
>>
I'm.wondering if Meeting Nacional is just an excuse for a future Coup de etat organized by "Cocoa", who really wants to be an ambassador kek
>>
>>9434741
She would be better than Akemi, though.
>>
>>9434741
She is trying so hard so many years, kek. She wants to rip Akemi's skin so bad.
But she never achieves anything even with her loyal bitches at her side.

>>9434736
My rule of thumb is simple. If someone posts on CoF probably is aware or lurks here. People from São Paulo, at least it's easy to spot.
>>
>>9434750
I'm going to the meeting in october and I wanna know who the bitches are, who????
>>
>>9434750
I wish cocoa was more active outside of instagram.
>>
>>9434754

girl from the shopping service listed as reward is a major cow and an awful shopping service. Girl from unicorn holic too.
>>
>>9434775
Unicorn holic wears replicas, right?
I mean, she replicates shoes, ffs.
>>
>>9434775
is the girl from unicorn holic mean to people or "se acha"?
>>
>>9434741
Who the fuck is cocoa? Seriously, justo go to the farm so we can speak freely. There are a lot of things I wanna talk about.
>>
>>9434839
is there a thread already?
>>
>>9434856
No there isn't.
>>
>>9434634
Rio de Janeiro
I feel like I'm outing myself here holy shit, but pls recommend

>>9434714
Do people still give /cgl/ a bad rep nowadays? It's become so PC/no bully that I can't imagine why anyone would think it's a bad thing to post here. Also, not owning up to your own bitchiness is so demodé.

>>9434736
What, really? Maybe I'm just getting old but I can't believe a lot of people can't into english... unless they're underage weebs, of course. I like this board because being anon is hella comfy and I don't have to deal with my social anxiety here. Wonder why that's such a hard concept to grasp for most people.
>>
>>9435133
Try "meeting lolita rj" and the page "lolita fashion rj". There you may find more people.

>>9434839
Like, really? Just translate it and put some "k"s in place of "C"s
>>
>>9434785
I don't know her in person but she has always been nice in our micro interactions online.
>>
>>9434741
Kakao scares the shit out of me, her face is terrifying. But yeah, that actually sounds plausible. She's such a tryhard, always been, and she never got anywhere. Why won't she just give up already? Like, she doesn't look like a bitch to me in any way but she sure is an attention whore
>>
>>9435144
Please refrain from using names or this thread Will be deleted.
>>
File: fuck.png (3KB, 494x128px) Image search: [Google]
fuck.png
3KB, 494x128px
>>9435174
Shit, I'm drunk as hell and totally forgot, sorry
>>
>>9435189
I was going to judge you for being drunk this early, than I realized that I'm actually envy of your.
Let's be friends and have meet ups in bars.
>>
>>9435210
*then

Man, I gotta stop dropping my English.
>>
>>9435210
I just overextended friday night well into the morning, but that sounds like a plan. Let's.
>>
Let's get this thread on tracks

Are you going to the National Meeting? If yes, what are your planned coords?

Have you ever bought anything from Brazilian brands before? Any recommendation?
>>
>>9435516
What brazilian brands are out there? Do they take national credit card? That would be a huge help
>>
>>9435516
Nope. Dropped meetings, I realized I'm a huge fucking Ita.
Considering selling my entire wardrobe too because fuck it.
>>
>>9436981
Don't say that, anon. There's always chance of getting better, you just need to study more.
>>
File: printfacema.jpg (24KB, 526x142px) Image search: [Google]
printfacema.jpg
24KB, 526x142px
Does anyone know what drama she is talking about?

That's why I guess Brazilian lolitas will never have a nice comm, Replica is wrong in ALL ways, not only when considering national brands.
>>
>>9437033
Remember when the creator of that Baphome purse got her bloomers all twisted up when someone tried to copy it?
Her wardrobe is mostly replicas. Kek.
>>
>>9437038
OHHHH Yeah, I do remember! It's a shame how designers tend to all wear replicas around here. Such hypocrites.
>>
That girl from the print bitches só much about anything. She only wears her friends stuff and be like "oh, buying brand is so easy, stop buying cheap brand and bodyline" but she owns only 2 cheap and old brand dresses. Oh, and she dont know how to coord nothing.
Would even take her serious.
>>
Brazilian brand is only cotton candy and my likes tea. Others just make bad quality shit/replicas/ petwork cloth with cupcake on it LOL
>>
>>9437044
Isn't her that one that started a Patreon to "travel Brazil while showcasing Lolita Fashion'? is she also aiming for the Ambassador role?
>>
>>9437048
>*melikestea
Ditto
>>
Sorry, me likes tea LOL

I dont know . I think we dont need embassadors here. No one is really important or related to the comm in japan.
But if that girl becomes our embassador I'll become Argentinian.
>>
>>9437063
I do agree that we don't need ambassador. I can't think of anyone capable to reuniting Brazilian's comms under one flag, but it would be hella nice to have someone that could bring japanese brands here and organize awesome meetings.

Unfortunately, we'll never have it.
>>
>>9437048
What about le carrousell?
Also I didn't know cotton candy and then to check. No. Just no. Holographic shoes are tacky even in fairy kei, in lolita is just a big fat no. And glitter shoes are also really trash and rarely will work with something.
>>
>>9437085
They're dead, no? It's been a while since I last heard of them.. so I don't even consider them anymore.
>>
Le carrousel used to make replicas too. About cotton candy: at least they dont make replicas LOL
>>
>>9437103
Their shit is basically tea party shoes and some models from bodyline. Don't even try.
>>
>>9437085
I agree that holo shoes are tacky but glitter shoes are nice and AP has a couple of really nice glitter shoes, if you are into Sweet they can totally work
>>
I agree no one is involved enough to be our ambassador, but who do you consider some of the best dressed lolitas we have these days? I feel like a certain queen is losing her throne
>>
>>9437539
Are you talking about our Classical Queen K?

I think her outfits are becoming more and more boring.
>>
>>9437539
You make it sound like Misako dresses herself perfectly all the time? Or represents anything other than Baby!
Also have you seen Briz Blossom (Mexico's ambassador) without 7kg of photoshop? Her makeup is damn bad, shiny ass skin and when she's not being dressed by local brands she dresses so so herself. Also Misako isn't involved in any 'comms' in Japan! Since there are no comms.

Dude let's just change the ambassador for a fresher image, how about that?
>>
>>9437539
I think jackalopes had everything to be a good one but the barely wears it anymore.

>>9437575
Who? Too subtle anon.
>>
>>9437710
Jackalopes would be a really nice choice, but idk if she'd be good dealing with a more public life.
>>
>>9437710
Mysubarashiilolidays anon
>>
>>9437575
True. And she drags her plebs partners everywhere. That dude she married is such an eye sore...

>>9437710
Being an ambassador is more than just wearing the fashion. You have to be a good public figure.
>>
>>9437856
Oh, forgot to mention. K's make up is awful. She is lucky to already start with good skin because dude, she does the same boring poorly executed thing with every coord.
>>
>>9437713
I have no idea of who this jack is, but I'm guessing she doesn't have any influence outside SP. That is something our ambassador should have: national influence, or at least be known outside são Paulo, like that little potato Youtuber
>>
>>9437539
>but who do you consider some of the best dressed lolitas we have these days
I tend to check it by Daily Egl and there are just a few there who dresses nicely.
>>
>>9437887
I'm guessing the main problem is the huge amount of newfags in the fashion in Brazil.
Y'all know shit about who is who anyways.
The Brazilian scene is flooded with replica and salt. Even the girls who do a good job get trashed 'cause y'all too busy being sandy
>>
>>9438017
I guess the comms of SP and PR are both full of little pretty liars Lolitas, so that doesn't help at all.
But from others comms we don't tend to hear much about. Not even trash.
>>
Holy shit br gulls, please improve your potato english. It's been a pain in the ass decyfer some answers here.
>>
>>9438196
If we're all understanding each other, maybe the problem is with your interpretation skills?
>>
>pain in the ass decyfer

maybe you should take your own advice before pointing fingers about broken english.
>>
>>9437772
She as dead as jackalopes. Also her personality is shitty

>>9437856
Exactly why I said subarashiilolidays doesn't deserve it. Her personality is terrible. She is like cocoa, always trying too hard to look like a nice person

>>9437860
What do you mean? She barely wears any make up.

>>9437887
She is from brasilia.
>>
Who's this Jack you guys are talking about? Keep in mind some of us don't get involved with the brazilian comm, it's not necessarily about being a newfag. I only know who K is because even gringas used to fawn over her.
>>
>>9438503
Nevermind, I found out on my own. Damn, she's still around? She used to go by a different name, didn't she?
>>
>>9437684
She really looks like something that could drag you into nightmares.
>>
>>9438510
She went by a load of names. I'm not sure if she still around. She and yoifag sort of started everything here, so maybe they are both tired of all the shit.
>>
>>9438462
>What do you mean? She barely wears any make up.

And yet she fucks up. What is blending?
She should just skip the makeup altogether.
>>
File: 9484189489.jpg (66KB, 555x561px) Image search: [Google]
9484189489.jpg
66KB, 555x561px
What about bolo for ambassador? Her outfits are good and she seems legit nice.
>>
>>9438918
Never heard of her before.
>>
>>9438918
Who dat/
Never seen or heard of her before. She won't do of course.
>>
>>9438918
Isn't that one that Lolita that lives in Japan? If so, of course she shouldn't even be a candidate. She probably knows nothing about our daily struggles in Brazil and, haven't you seen her latest video about the fashion? She lacks everything an ambassador should have and has nothing to do with the Lolita scene nowadays.
>>
>>9438918
She's not brazilian tho!
>>
>>9438918
selfpost?
bc literally who
>>
Bolo is a bitch
>>
She is giving discounts for everyone that orders with her, but she forgets to warn you if It's everything settled and she is about to go fetch your limited release dress, she will sent you a message saying she has better things to do and sorry, she has cancel and say for you to find another shopping service. In the Lauching day.

Great bicth. Just waiting for the upcoming drama sinc she is so unprofessional.
>>
>>9439123
But she is so adored by the gringas! Why would you say such nasty things about her?

I find it funny how brazilians fawn over her because she has amazing coords. Well if we lived in japan we would too.
>>
>>9439132

She is a basic bitch with basic coords. And how nice of her humbling offering to scalp people with her precious little fees?
Anyway she always crying for money and oportunities to earn more money.
Smart are the ones that will earn money with this shit. Unicorn Holic is taking the profit lead since itas dig those replica purses tied with an event ticket! Super smart!

Starting to see the real faces here. One wants to de thrown Akemi. Others are jewing hard for money from itas hands.

It's like game of frills, hue version.
>>
>>9439144
It seems like you know a lot of deets. Share them please.
>>
>>9439171
Those are no deets (not OP here but) everyone knows those things about her.
I agree with the other anon, she is a basic bitch with basic coors that just seem good because brazilian lolitas are even more basic than her. Plus she is a major bitch
>>
Also K used to be a pretty good lolita but she also had the most boring personality. I think there are a few under the radar brazilian lolitas who are actually better dressed than some famous ones
>>
>>9439175
Well I didn't know she had money problems or was crying for it

>>9439177
Examples?
>>
>>9439192

See her page and twitter for starters. Bitch wants to make a patreon and is unable to fullfil her current ss.
>>
>>9439132
>I find it funny how brazilians fawn over her because she has amazing coords. Well if we lived in japan we would too.
She doesn't, anon. Her coords are normal, and some are in the border of ita.
>>
>>9434741
I can agree that she really tries hard, but it is a good thing for Sao Paulo standards.
In the meetings, she always try to interact with everybody, as well as try to make lolitas interact between themselves.

What ruined Sao Paulo lolita comm was the arrival of special snowflakes that just arrange meetings by themselves. The so-called mini-meetings are not actual meetings, are just some friends hanging out. If you call it "meeting" the community feel it was not invited, plus since the "star girls" arrived on our comm meetings were not arranged frequently anymore. The most sad part is Kakao (which I admired) is now on the special snowflake group, since their leader saw potential on her to help raise her dead career.
>>
>>9437887
The potato youtuber is dumb and bitchy as hell, if you go out some times with her, you will see. Some girls from our comm got closer to her and saw the sick side of her, the greatest att whore of all. She doesn't have true friends, just surrounds herself who are beautiful, rich or influent (by any means).
>>
Holy shit, this tread is a kindengarden smelling like poop.
For god's sake, what is the problem with the lolita newfags this days?
>>
>>9439379
There are no rich lolitas in Brasil
>>
>>9439385
>tread
kek

If you read well, you'll notice that most of the posters here are not newfags, anon.

>>9439379
> and saw the sick side of her
We all remember the "batatinhas fofas" issue, when she made a whole lolita group be all about herself.
>>
That's it? So there's no one good enough for ya gulls?
>>
>>9439420
Is there for you? Maybe you know someone we don't
>>
>>9439434
I think Kakao has the best energy/ personality to do so. She organizes the Ribbon Contest every year and had Hizaki from Versailles judge it once, even.
You gulls don't even know her.
>>
>>9439443
>think cocoa* has the best energy/ personality to do so
She is too far form the national scene to even be considered a potential candidate for ambassador. She is only known to SP girls, don't be so self centred, anon. She has done nothing for the national scene.
>>
really nice to see a brazilian thread. there'll be a local con this next weekend and I'm pretty excited [spoiler] I'm going to cosplay too, feeling bit nervous [/spoiler]
>>
>>9439452
Not from SP, how am I self centered?
Also was asked for my own opinion.
What's yours?
>>
>>9439456
have fun anon! what are you going to cosplay?
>>
Any thoughts about the Brazilian Roriita Inspiration's page? I find it kinda awkward since most of the outfits there are not a big deal.
>>
>>9439443

She's such a nice person! Also has good coords and everytime she is up to something like a meeting or contest she does well.

It's a pity that she apparently doesn't have much charisma.
>>
>>9439463
I have already given it a bazillion times here. There are no suited candidates for the post.
>>
>>9439397
Yes, there are. From SP I can remember the weebs and bullies (one of them was recently selling an original AP dress for a kidney, i think it was Holy Cross, the other moved to another city), from Rio there is the moustachey girl. There is also the gull from Akemis pic, that someone asked who is she. Just dunno about the southern girls, waiting for enlightment.
>>
Are there any comms in MG? I'm going there for the labours holiday but couldn't find much about it in the national groups. Would be nice to meet new girls for a meeting far from home.
>>
>>9439373
I can't stand those "mini meetings". One of them was even named "Secret Meeting", and they took pictures of everything but they faces. Like what??
>>
>>9439488
Maybe you should try having friends of your own and arrenge mini-meetings for yourselves? I can't understand what's the big deal about those cliques. People tend to be with the ones they share interests with, they don't have the obligation to schedule big meetings to satisfy friendless newbies that are into the fashion.
>>
>>9439478
Wouldn't Na-the-tattoo-artist-ki be a good candidate? She is pretty, has a lot of followers, is the alternative-white-girl-type-everybody-loves and dresses uber well. Everybody likes to suck her ego up and I would do the same if I was her friend, she is super nice. She would definitely have my vote there.
>>
>>9439501
If this is The girl I'm thinking of, she now manly wears decora and have a wardrobe of replicas. I guess this is a no no.
>>
>>9439504
Decora? You got the wrong girl there. She is not even from Sao Paulo. I guess you're thinking of Cocoa's friend, whose really thin and fairy-like... but it's not heer.
>>
>>9439499
Uh, i think we got a big fish here. Look, dear, all you said about being naturally attracted by people with same interests is obvious and well know.

What is sad about SP community is the feeling that nobody belongs to it, that it is just a panelinha that sometimes organizes meetings for the pleb. There are so much more mini-meeting than regular ones!

And I am totally against this label, if you publish on Daily Lolita your outfit that you wore for a mini-meeting, ppl from your comm will think "it was a metting I was not invited". If you say "outfit i wore to eat crepes with friends" nobody will be feeling bad.
Communication is everything, and you know your are doing it wrong. You girls want to look like exclusive queens, but are just basic bitches relying on K's beauty and strawberry's fame (and tacky outfits).
>>
>>9439511
Not even from the Capital. I'm just saying this beacuse we have the same scenario here in Rio and everybody talks sheet about everybody because we're not an united and loving comm (but the hell with that). Why must people get out of their way to do something for their comm if they can spend less time preparing meetings for other people and spend more time with who's important to them?
>>
>>9439511

Totally agree.

I don't get why lolitas think we HAVE to be a comm just because we like to wear the same shit.

You don't see other alt fashion doing the same.
>>
File: victor-lolita-rsss.jpg (105KB, 413x341px) Image search: [Google]
victor-lolita-rsss.jpg
105KB, 413x341px
>>9438586
>>
>>9439504
"manly"
learn2English
>>
Will that potato gril go to the Meeting Nacional? She's so stupid last time she went to SP she hitchhiked ALONE on a man's truck.

she's fucking poor and ask for money to pay sutff for her.
when she goes to picnics, she only takes soda and of course, HER HUSBAND AND 2 CHILDREN to eat all the food we bring.

also, she steals, is an aat whore. and stinks.
>>
>>9439479
>from Rio there is the moustachey girl
Post pics
>>
>>9439483
There's one in BH. Search for Moda Lolita MG
>>
>>9439588
Lurk moar, newfag.
>>
>>9439614
I'm not into the brazilian comm, most girls tend to be complete assholes... just like you, cunt.
>>
I'm enjoying the way many girls are saying that boards are mean and shit but all of them know exactly what we're talking here these days.
>>
>>9439568
They're not even able to write proper portuguese, let alone english.
>>
>>9439304
Oh right I remember the patreon bullshit. Bitch goes party almost every single day, buys loads of brands but needs a patreon. Sure. Her youtube channel is so sad and cringe I don't know why she didn't delete it.

>>9439452
I think she used to have the energy and everything else, along with kitty but now she is just... Dead. I mean c'mon did anyone see her first video announcing the national meeting? I could see her staring at my soul.

>>9439479
Moustachey is dead, isn't? Never saw her wearing lolita and never saw her to be really honest.

>>9439488
Mini meetings is just a cute name for hanging out with friends. And it's stupid. But I didn't know about that one where they didn't took photos of themselves. Do you have any pics?

>>9439501
No. Don't even think about it. I think she is probably the bitchiest in the community and she barely wears it anymore. She was selling her shit for abusive prices and if you think about how she destroyed those shirrings they are even more overpriced.

>>9439504
That's luuuly.

>>9439511
Isn't strawberry dead since K kicked her?

>>9439541
This is the stuff from my nightmares. Where did she post it?
>>
>>9439663
>Isn't strawberry dead since K kicked her?

She's dead since she decided that the only thing she would ever do was take care of her baby.
>>
>>9439568
Manly, as a man, faggot.
>>
>>9439685
Salty as fuck huh?! Let her be.
>>
>>9439632
They're all here, anon.
>>
>>9439730

I didn't say it is wrong or anything. It just the truth, she's foccusing on her baby, not lolita.
>>
>>9439595
Thanks a lot! Just sent my request, hope they accept me soon.
>>
>>9439479
Who is mustachey from RJ?
Which girl was selling Holly Cross or was that Holly Lantern?
The girl you are talking about in the mimi party picture is the one with the two color hair?
>>
>>9439456
Where are you located? We're having a big one in Rio and I could use some friends to hang out with.
>>
a big one? in rio? i'll go!
>>
>>9439948
Yep, it's called Geek and Game Fest, look it up. We are also having Anime Barra World on Sunday and a couple weeks later Anime Rock and Anime Wings on May 7th. Do you cosplay? We probably know each other.
>>
oh fuck no, not anime conventions

im out LOL they stink and it's full of weebos
>>
>>9439685
She's our very own Xiaxue lmao
>>
>>9439755
I think moustache-chan is the girl who eventually had an "eating disorder" and posted sob stories about anorexia and dropped lolita completely, but I could be wrong. It's a shame if that's her, she was a good lolita.

I haven't been into the brazilian scene for years, and now that it's all about facebook rather than forums it's really hard to catch up.
Main lolita comm still hasn't accepted my request either, anyone know why that might be? I'd understand if they inboxed me asking "hey, why do you wanna join?" since my profile is bare as fuck, but... they didnt.
>>
>>9439976
Her coords were ok but for fucks sake if you have the money to buy so much brand and give a party where the main snack is macaron then you have the money take off that mustache for good.

And they usually accept anyone.
>>
>>9439976
Did you contact them about it?
>>
>>9440017
Social anxiety won't let me. What the fuck would I say anyway? "Hey, why don't you let me into the group"?

>>9440016
>a party where the main snack is macaron
I don't remember that, did it really happen?
Also I always had to look really hard in order to spot the "mustache" people talked about, it wasn't that bad and didn't interfere with the look. If it didn't bother her I don't see why she should have shaven it.
>>
>>9440016
Still have no idea who mustache-chan is
>>
>>9440104
She went by mademoiselle charmante at some point iirc
>>
File: Haku.png (1MB, 1388x1050px) Image search: [Google]
Haku.png
1MB, 1388x1050px
>>9440105
>>
>>9440106
I JUST CANT
OMG
THAT HINT
>>
>>9440105
was she a Classic?
>>
>>9440109
Yep
She was one of the only well dressed girls in Rio at the time and had her own panelinha with secret meetings and ignored everyone else
>>
>>9440104
>>9439755
>>9439663
>>9439632
>>9439588
>>9439511
>>9439505
>>9439504
>>9439501
(etc)

Would you girls be interested in speaking more freely? It's hard to communicate here without the freedom to post names and pictures of who we're referring to. We could move this to the farm.
>>
Ok so there were a few good Classical lolitas...what about Sweet lolitas? I feel those are the biggest weabos, where are the good brazilian sweet lolitas?
>>
>>9433995
Which girl in the picture are they claiming to be the rich one? The one with the brown dress??
She's not even a lolita
>>
>>9440129
Who's claiming anyone there is rich?
I just want to know who middle/brown dress girl is, her face is kawaii.

>>9440119
We used to have a really good AP whore sweet lolita back then, but she moved to japan.
>>
>>9440158
Back when? What city was she from?

the girl in the brown dress is bonbon ribbon on instagram or something like that
>>
>>9440168
Back in 2009-2010, I believe. She was from the northeast afaik, and went by Quica*. Wish I still had pictures of her, she was #goals
>>
>>9440172
Jesus, but that was 7 years ago. Where are the active goal lolitas here? How come Brazil you got nothing good?
>>
>>9440182
Well, I personally am just an oldfag who lost contact with the Brazilian comm once it moved to facebook. I'm sure there are other good ones. Cocoa isn't bad, for example.
>>
Still wanna know who is moustache Chan
>>
>>9440191
For christ's sake anon, look at >>9440106
>>
yall saying that there are no rich bitches what about jelly bean?
>>
>>9440198
Hmm I guess Hana is way richer than her.
>>
>>9440206
wardrobe wise they are on the same level... yeah on the rest she must be but JB is far from a poorfag
>>
>>9440101
No you literally just email them and say 'my name is x and I have been doing lolita for y time and I'd like to join the comm, thanks'
Shit don't fall from the sky, hun, you gotta try before you complain.
>>
>>9440224
>email
>on facebook
uh huh

I wasn't complaining, I was just wondering why they didn't accept me and saying it's hard for me to message them. Thanks for being so understanding, anon-chan.
>>
>>9439472
Thank you! I'm going as Slaine Troyard
>>9439921
Sorry anon unfortunately it's really far from Rio (cough northeast cough)
>>
Hey gulls, how do you think Brazilian lolitas react to handmade lolitas? Are there many in your comms? Do they receive less attention than the brand whores? Tell me, let's discuss it!
>>
>>9440115
>>9439632 here

Where (or what) is the farm? I only found this place because I saw someone saying that there was a thread about the Meeting Nacional here.

I read girls mentioning it on Twitter and the whatsapp group.

Strawberry is an example. The famous girl from the South another. The Pompadour girl too.

I just lurk everywhere so I've been seeing all this girls saying that they don't pay attention to these kind of stuff but clearly know everything we're talking about.
>>
>>9440540
>I just lurk everywhere so I've been seeing all this girls saying that they don't pay attention to these kind of stuff but clearly know everything we're talking about.
It's always like this. They try to pose as little angels, but just search a little and you'll see the amount of references they make to CGL.

An example? PR's new Angel started to sell all her replicas after we started trash talking about her hypocrisy.

They're also posting here, you can recognize by their pattern of writing.
>>
File: IMG_5157.jpg (250KB, 600x800px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_5157.jpg
250KB, 600x800px
>>9440542

Jeez. Embrace the saltyness guys. I hate this behavior. Also that. It's too easy to knowing who is writing by it's pattern with an easy research.

This is so annoying and two faced as hell. I don't participate in any lolita group, and I find cgl whay nicer than any community. I dislike hugboxes in general and improving by realistic critiques, even vendetta ones are way better than hypocritical smiles.

If I could choose I would rather be friends with you guys just like you are being now than some of you on a meeting.

>inb4 edgy faggot

Yes I'm.
>>
>>9440651
Maybe I'm being dumb, but how can you spot someone's writing if we all talk in English here?
>>
>>9437575
I used to like her outfits, but now I see just... more of the same every time.

Anyway... she is really pretty.
>>
>>9440659

Non native speakers type in a very similar manner to their first language. So tips for all two faced people, revise how you type!
If you have some skills and is used to how people type on common places, it's damn easy.

>>9440529

Handmade only works if you are from Russian community.

>>9440540

Please anon, spoonfeeding enogh?

Okay... just search for our board queen. That's the only clue I'll give.
>>
>>9440115
Please. It's high time this went to the farm.

>>9440172
She was really great. A huge bitch and almost all of her coord were sets but she always made someting so they would stand out. No one knows from her anymore?

>>9440198
Who?

>>9440206
Hana as in oyam.. akemi's fangirl?

>>9440651
All meetings are hugboxes and false safespaces. It's annoying.
>>
>>9440674
>Handmade only works if you are from Russian community.
What? Care to explain more? I'm kinda interested on that.
>>
>>9440814
>Hana as in oyam.. akemi's fangirl?
Yes.

Sage for... whatever.
>>
>>9440814
jelly bean is a SP brandwhore
>>
>>9441018
Found her blog. She is so cringeworthy and shallow.
>>
>>9441195
I know she checks cgl closet of frills threads, I wonder if she knows no one likes her in her own comm, guess she's about to find out
>>
File: pls.jpg (34KB, 440x400px) Image search: [Google]
pls.jpg
34KB, 440x400px
>>9440814

Newfag here, can anyone tell me how can I find the farm?
>>
File: IMG_5377.jpg (212KB, 1024x684px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_5377.jpg
212KB, 1024x684px
Lovelies. Don't come here just for easy drama. If you want to stick around at least lurk more and learn how to 4chan for gods sake.

>>9440982

google for LIZCHEN. Also go to VK for checking gorgeous lolita meeting pictures. Russian lolitas makes everyone looks like cheap bitches. Japanese lolitas included.

>why am I being nice and spoonfeeding everyone in a salty thread?

Go figure. Well, anyone care to discuss a bit of Lolita fashion per se here? Like drama is cool and everything but Brazilian drama is so boring.

Fact that moods don't even care to delete this thread for good proves that. We like, straight up name dropped people here thousand times. This is amusing, congratulations fellow brs!

Anyway, any recommendations for good American shopping services?

I been eyeing a pricey dream dress from lacemarket and no way I'll pay 3 times it's price in taxes (Seller won't mark down it's price for obvious reasons) Never used american shopping services for anything other than amazon, so...

>>9441240

Please anon, can you count to potato?
>>
>>9441236
Hope this get to her then. Found out a friend that talked to her for a while and she is even worse than I thought. The only friends she has are also people that no one likes so they are good to go.

>>9441240
There are plenty of hints here. You can do it.
>>
>>9441327
what did your friend say? I never talked to her but she seems like a bitch who thinks she is better than everyone
>>
>>9441297
lizchen isn't fair game. she can make anyone look like shit.

>>9441364
basically what i said, she is a salty bitch who thinks everyone cares about her
>>
>>9441297
>Anyway, any recommendations for good American shopping services?
Complains about spoonfeeding but comes here to ask for it.

Anyway, I've been trying to put this thread on tracks and proposing some discussions but I guess this is too much for Brazilian brains.

I'm out.
>>
>>9441431
No pain no game!

>>9441522

I was trying to change subjects. I asked for recs, and you could read it as "wow, share your experiences!" Like any taobao shopping service thread around the corner.

So whatever, bye.Don't need to be so dramatic. Like, no one cares!
>>
I actually would like recs of handmade brands here.

Also we did monopolize this thread right? Were are the cosplayers? Their dramas are always funny too.
>>
Anons asking for help on how to get to the farm: know that we raise cows there.

Also, how do you guys avoid taxes? Back in the day it was really hit or miss even with the price marked down, and nowadays it seems to be hit or hit no matter what.
>>
If we don't say in a more obvious way nobody will get and will continue polluting the thread with "cade a fazenda? onde é isso?". Vou escrever em português para facilitar. Procurem no Google o acronimo de tres letras para "rindo alto" junto com a palavra para vaca e fazenda em inglês.

Can we get back on track now?
>>
Use the other thread, faggots : >>9442038
>>
>>9441859
just search 'lolcow' for christ sake. it's not that hard
Thread posts: 314
Thread images: 36

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.